Dudu Scheisskopf's <chortle> "rights theory" (hint: he's fucked)

Rudy Canoza

Oct 11, 2015, 2:52:43 PM10/11/15
Dudu Scheisskopf insists that rights are "granted" by "society" - that
our rights are whatever "society" says they are.

So, Scheisskopf: when and how did "society" say there's a right to
privacy? When and how did "society" say there's a "fundamental" right
to marriage? When and how did "society" say there's a "right" to an
abortion?

Answers: never.

deep

Oct 11, 2015, 2:59:09 PM10/11/15
On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 11:52:38 -0700, Rudy Canoza
<Lalal...@philhendrie.con> wrote:

>Dudu Scheisskopf insists that rights are "granted" by "society" - that
>our rights are whatever "society" says they are.
>
>So, Scheisskopf: when and how did "society" say there's a right to
>privacy?

Fourth Amendment

> When and how did "society" say there's a "fundamental" right
>to marriage? When and how did "society" say there's a "right" to an
>abortion?

Fourteenth Amendment.

>Answers: never.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 11, 2015, 3:50:40 PM10/11/15
On 10/11/2015 11:59 AM, deep wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 11:52:38 -0700, Rudy Canoza
> <Lalal...@philhendrie.con> wrote:
>
>> Dudu Scheisskopf insists that rights are "granted" by "society" - that
>> our rights are whatever "society" says they are.
>>
>> So, Scheisskopf: when and how did "society" say there's a right to
>> privacy?
>
> Fourth Amendment

Nope - no mention of privacy there.

>> When and how did "society" say there's a "fundamental" right
>> to marriage? When and how did "society" say there's a "right" to an
>> abortion?
>>
> Fourteenth Amendment.

Nope - no mention of abortion there.

As always, you lose. "Society" never created any such rights.

>> Answers: never.

deep

Oct 11, 2015, 6:48:56 PM10/11/15
On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 12:50:37 -0700, Rudy Canoza
<Lalal...@philhendrie.con> wrote:

>On 10/11/2015 11:59 AM, deep wrote:
>> On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 11:52:38 -0700, Rudy Canoza
>> <Lalal...@philhendrie.con> wrote:
>>
>>> Dudu Scheisskopf insists that rights are "granted" by "society" - that
>>> our rights are whatever "society" says they are.
>>>
>>> So, Scheisskopf: when and how did "society" say there's a right to
>>> privacy?
>>
>> Fourth Amendment
>
>Nope - no mention of privacy there.
>
>>> When and how did "society" say there's a "fundamental" right
>>> to marriage? When and how did "society" say there's a "right" to an
>>> abortion?
>>>
>> Fourteenth Amendment.
>
>Nope - no mention of abortion there.
>

>As always, you lose. "Society" never created any such rights.

Of course they did. Roe v Wade created the right to abortion.

>>> Answers: never.

tony944

Oct 11, 2015, 7:43:09 PM10/11/15

"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message news:mveb1t$955$1...@dont-email.me...
GO TO NEW JERSEY
State of New Jersey Treasury Department

Because some corporation refused to pay user/sales tax, either claiming that
they are tax exempt, or they issue invalid resale's certificate, or they
simply deducted tax from my invoices, these organization has refuse to pay
user/sale's Tax. These organizations had committed fraud a felony and yet
the New Jersey Treasury Dept. did absolutely nothing about it. On top of
that, they have rewarded them by collecting assessed tax by penalizing me
and making me pay for it. Now just think for a moment about this, The State
of New Jersey is protecting fraud organizations from “justice", well yes you
see they happen to be above constitution! In addition, court system in this
country smells, no, no “Sorry” it stinks including Supreme Court the worst
of all.
Thank you! What rights do you or I have as citizen of this country that is
in question isn't? Law-abiding citizen get penalized for the organizations
that committed fraud. Very interesting isn't. After I made several complains
to the Legislature I been contacted by gentlemen as acting chief
investigator that he is investigating the situation. Well that kind put me
on ease maybe this person will do something about this problem, I figure to
give men some time so I waited about month or so and I push letter to him
requesting info. What is going on, another month or so pass by I finally got
answer, I will try to make small version of what he got to say. It says
because I did not complained to Audit doing time she done her thing sorry we
can do nothing for you. That is very interesting since first time I here
from hear is from judge that unless payment is made in cash or bank check to
treasury Dept. of New Jersey with in 72 hours warrant will be issue for my
arrest.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 11, 2015, 8:39:23 PM10/11/15
That's judges, not society. And no, if you asked the members of the
majority in that decision, they absolutely would have *denied* creating
any such right.

Note that the justices who gave us nationwide queer marriage did *not*
say that the "right" was created by the 14th amendment.

You are hopeless. You always get everything wrong.

Bill Shatzer

Oct 12, 2015, 12:40:47 AM10/12/15
Rudy Canoza wrote:

> Note that the justices who gave us nationwide queer marriage did *not*
> say that the "right" was created by the 14th amendment.

Created, protected, recognized, discovered whatever.

The court was clear that the right of same sex couples to marry is
inherent in the due process and equal protection clauses of the 14th
amendment.

"(4) The right to marry is a fundamental right inherent in the liberty
of the person, and under the Due Process and Equal Protection Clauses of
the Fourteenth Amendment couples of the same-sex may not be deprived of
that right and that liberty. Same-sex couples may exercise the
fundamental right to marry."

Obergefell v Hodges 576 U.S. __ 2015

peace and justice,

PaxPerPoten

Oct 12, 2015, 1:07:48 AM10/12/15
Definitions:

Democracy...........A system wherein the majority rule.

Republic............A system wherein the majority rules but with
special emphasis on the rights of the individual.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

deep

Oct 12, 2015, 8:56:11 AM10/12/15
On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 00:07:47 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>On 10/11/2015 1:52 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> Dudu Scheisskopf insists that rights are "granted" by "society" - that
>> our rights are whatever "society" says they are.
>>
>> So, Scheisskopf: when and how did "society" say there's a right to
>> privacy? When and how did "society" say there's a "fundamental" right
>> to marriage? When and how did "society" say there's a "right" to an
>> abortion?
>>
>> Answers: never.
>

>Definitions:
>
>Democracy...........A system wherein the majority rule.
>
>Republic............A system wherein the majority rules but with
> special emphasis on the rights of the individual.

Um, no. That is NOT what a republic is.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 12, 2015, 9:02:52 AM10/12/15
Suppose you tell us what it is instead of just your usual blathering
without cites.

lemmy kilmister

Oct 12, 2015, 9:44:07 AM10/12/15

"deep" wrote in message news:jebn1b14bq8mirk6d...@4ax.com...
####
Deep doodoo is now asking what kind of government we have here in the USA!

That's a good thing!
That tends to mean that he is ASKING to learn!

Butt, he's a jackass, and can't figure it out, after having it explained to
him a thousand times!

Rudy Canoza

Oct 12, 2015, 11:36:50 AM10/12/15
On 10/11/2015 9:40 PM, Bill Shatzer wrote:
> Rudy Canoza wrote:
>
>> Note that the justices who gave us nationwide queer marriage did *not*
>> say that the "right" was created by the 14th amendment.
>
> Created, protected, recognized, discovered whatever.

No, not "whatever", billy. The majority were very clear on this. They
said that the right to marry is "fundamental", and that it is implicitly
among those addressed by the ninth amendment, viz. that the failure of
the Constitution to enumerate the right in no way disparages it. By
contrast, billy, their reliance on the 14th amendment was only to claim
that the refusal of state governments to recognize the supposedly
"fundamental" right to marry for queers was done without due process.
In no way did the Court say the 14th amendment "created" the right.

This is crucial to that fuckwit Scheisskopf's bullshit claim that rights
are "whatever society decides." The 14th amendment didn't create the
"fundamental" right to marry, and the justices of the majority certainly
didn't claim that they created it. What they said is that it "just is"
a fundamental right - that is, *NOT* socially created. Scheisskopf's
claim is plainly bullshit, and I know that you know it is.

Here's something else that I know you know: you are a mediocrity as a
lawyer. You know that, because someone who didn't go to law school can
routinely dance you around like a marionette on this kind of stuff.
Specifically, thanks to the internet, my ability to read and follow
court decisions is no worse than yours, and in most cases is superior to it.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 12, 2015, 11:43:12 AM10/12/15
On 10/11/2015 10:07 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 10/11/2015 1:52 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> Dudu Scheisskopf insists that rights are "granted" by "society" - that
>> our rights are whatever "society" says they are.
>>
>> So, Scheisskopf: when and how did "society" say there's a right to
>> privacy? When and how did "society" say there's a "fundamental" right
>> to marriage? When and how did "society" say there's a "right" to an
>> abortion?
>>
>> Answers: never.
>

> Definitions:
>
> Democracy...........A system wherein the majority rule.
>
> Republic............A system wherein the majority rules but with
> special emphasis on the rights of the individual.

No, that's a bullshit definition of republic - completely misses the
mark. A republic is *only* a form of government in which the governors
do not inherit their positions. Argentina under the junta from 1976 to
1983 was a republic but not in any way a democracy.

One Party System

Oct 12, 2015, 11:57:27 AM10/12/15
deep wrote in news:jebn1b14bq8mirk6d...@4ax.com:
republic

1.a. a state or nation in which the supreme power rests in all the citizens
entitled to vote (the electorate) and is exercised by representatives
elected, directly or indirectly, by them and responsible to them
b. the form of government of such a state or nation
c. a specified republican regime of a nation: the Fifth Republic of France

2. any group whose members are regarded as having a certain equality or
common aims, pursuits, etc.: the republic of letters
3. a state or nation with a president as its titular head

Read more at http://www.yourdictionary.com/republic#6DLxLYxBzSwirimc.99

--
There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient
to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an

Booker T. Washington

Rudy Canoza

Oct 12, 2015, 12:10:38 PM10/12/15
On 10/12/2015 8:55 AM, One Party System wrote:
> deep wrote in news:jebn1b14bq8mirk6d...@4ax.com:

>>> Definitions:
>>>
>>> Democracy...........A system wherein the majority rule.
>>>
>>> Republic............A system wherein the majority rules but with
>>> special emphasis on the rights of the individual.
>>
>> Um, no. That is NOT what a republic is.
>

> republic

Fuck off with your dictionary definitions. Anyone who has to resort to
dictionaries is stupid. I never do, and do you want to know why? It's
because I'm the kind of person whom dictionary writers consult to
determine what to put into the dictionary in the first place.

A dictionary definition in a Usenet squabble *never* sheds any light.

One Party System

Oct 12, 2015, 12:43:39 PM10/12/15
Rudy Canoza <Lalal...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:mvglu1$i2r$1@dont-
email.me:
PLONK.

What an asshole.

Just Wondering

Oct 12, 2015, 1:13:36 PM10/12/15
... there are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get
un-birthday presents —'

'Certainly,' said Alice.

'And only one for birthday presents, you know. There's glory for you!'

'I don't know what you mean by "glory",' Alice said.

Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. 'Of course you don't — till I tell
you. I meant "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"'

'But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument",' Alice objected.

'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, 'it
means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.'

'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many
different things.'

'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'which is to be master — that's
all.'

Jay Santos

Oct 12, 2015, 1:25:48 PM10/12/15
What a complete failure you are. First, because you don't have an
answer, and second, because you announced killfiling. Only failures do
that.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 12, 2015, 1:26:26 PM10/12/15
> un-birthday presents —'[...]

So, I guess you were lying when you said you killfiled me.

Just Wondering

Oct 12, 2015, 2:41:07 PM10/12/15
I have never killfiled anyone. You must have me confused with someone
else. But talk about non sequiters, what does that have to do with you
having joined the Humpty Dumpty Academy of Language Skills?

Rudy Canoza

Oct 12, 2015, 3:17:52 PM10/12/15
JW:

"PLONK.

"What an asshole."

"Plonk" is a Usenet term indicating you have killfiled someone. So, if
you didn't killfile me, you incorrectly used the term.

What an asshole.

Just Wondering

Oct 12, 2015, 3:30:43 PM10/12/15
I still have no idea what you're talking about. I have never killfiled
anyone. You either still have me confused with someone else, or you're
just making stuff up.
And I note your inability to respond to my comment that you have joined
the Humpty Dumpty Academy of Language Skills.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 12, 2015, 3:33:43 PM10/12/15
He's confused. Rudy's got no idea who he's talking to , or about what.
SO he had to forge a post, like he usually does.

>And I note your inability to respond to my comment that you have joined
>the Humpty Dumpty Academy of Language Skills.

[chuckle]

He's just not very bright.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 12, 2015, 3:36:45 PM10/12/15
Begging a thousand pardons - I *did* in fact have you confused with
another far-right knuckle-dragging troglodyte to whom you bear uncanny
resemblance. He posts as "one party system". I can hardly distinguish
between his right-wing bullshit and yours.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 12, 2015, 3:37:35 PM10/12/15
It was only momentary *and* excusable, and I cleared it up.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 12, 2015, 3:39:28 PM10/12/15
No, your confusion seems to be permanent, and you "cleaned it up"
after it was pointed out to you.

I do like how you had to forge your post in order to make it fit you
confusion, though.

Typical Rudy.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 12, 2015, 3:40:16 PM10/12/15
Yes, I did clear it up, and it was entirely excusable.

Once again, kleine klauschen, you lose. Go iron your dirndl, bitch.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 12, 2015, 3:44:05 PM10/12/15
On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 12:40:13 -0700, Rudy Canoza
>Yes[..]

No. Once again, you were caught lying.

You're dismissed.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 12, 2015, 3:49:05 PM10/12/15
>> Yes, I did clear it up, and it was entirely excusable.
>>
>> Once again, kleine klauschen, you lose. Go iron your dirndl, bitch.
>
> No.

Yes, kleine klauschen - yes.

> Once again,

Once again, kleine klauschen, I rub your nose in the shit.

<chortle>

One Party System

Oct 12, 2015, 8:46:59 PM10/12/15
Rudy Canoza <Lalal...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:mvglu1$i2r$1@dont-
email.me:

Only to illiterates. People agree that certain words have certain meaning
in order to facillitate communication.

One Party System

Oct 12, 2015, 8:47:44 PM10/12/15

Rudy Canoza

Oct 13, 2015, 12:03:26 AM10/13/15
Semi-literates like you - people who can scribble a few letters together
but who can't read and understand - are the only ones who have to rely
on dictionary definitions in Usenet. That's just a fact.

You're no better than Dudu Scheisskopf, who parades his semi-literacy -
including ample dictionary definitions - around like some kind of banner.

You really don't understand. I don't *need* to see a dictionary
definition of republic, because I am literate and highly educated and
well read, and I just know what a republic is without needing to see a
definition. You, on the other hand, are barely able to sign your name
on a tax return.

Robert Recton

Oct 13, 2015, 12:05:49 AM10/13/15
What an asshole you are. Only assholes announce killfiling.

You admit that you're a loser. That's good, but superfluous, because we
already knew it.

Now, fuck off.

One Party System

Oct 13, 2015, 12:17:01 AM10/13/15
Robert Recton <rr@rr.nüt> wrote in news:mvhvr0$uii$3...@dont-email.me:
Hey look, stupid is back with another id.

Plonk

Rudy Canoza

Oct 13, 2015, 12:17:56 AM10/13/15
The word is "facilitate" - only one "l". You fucked up. You didn't
facilitate any communication.

Note that I didn't throw a dictionary definition in here. That's
because I don't need any. I'm literate, and I know that it's spelled
"facilitate." You, on the other hand, are only semi-literate, and that
is always a marker for stupidity. You're semi-literate and stupid.

raykeeler

Oct 13, 2015, 1:24:32 AM10/13/15
On 10/12/2015 9:14 PM, One Party System wrote:
> Robert Recton <rr@rr.nüt> wrote in news:mvhvr0$uii$3...@dont-email.me:
You FAILED again. *Every* instance of announcing a killfiling is a
failure. It's a *moral* failure.

raykeller

Oct 13, 2015, 2:46:53 AM10/13/15
From: raykeeler <some_stup...@shitbags.shitbag>
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.california,misc.survivalism
Subject: Re: Dudu Scheisskopf's <chortle> "rights theory" (hint: he's
fucked)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 22:24:29 -0700
talk.politics.guns:909641 alt.california:315302 misc.survivalism:467046

"raykeeler" <some_stup...@shitbags.shitbag> wrote in message
> On 10/12/2015 9:14 PM, One Party System wrote:

raykeeler

Oct 13, 2015, 2:52:35 AM10/13/15
On 10/12/2015 11:46 PM, raykeller wrote:

LOL! You just shit in your little panties, asshole!

Just Wondering

Oct 13, 2015, 3:10:22 AM10/13/15
On 10/12/2015 10:03 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

> You really don't understand. I don't *need* to see a dictionary
> definition of republic, because I am literate and highly educated and
> well read, and I just know what a republic is without needing to see a
> definition.

Translation: You don't need no steenkin' definition of a word, because
like Humpty Dumpty in Carroll's Through the Looking Glass, you can just
give any word you want any meaning you want, and if as a result
meaningful communication grinds to a halt, that's fine with you.

Gunner Asch

Oct 13, 2015, 5:08:48 AM10/13/15
On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 22:24:29 -0700, raykeeler
<some_stup...@shitbags.shitbag> wrote:

>On 10/12/2015 9:14 PM, One Party System wrote:
>> Robert Recton <rr@rr.nüt> wrote in news:mvhvr0$uii$3...@dont-email.me:
The nymshifting Leftist who posts all this buffoonery...has NO morals

One Party System

Oct 13, 2015, 7:33:37 AM10/13/15
On 13 Oct 2015, you wrote in talk.politics.guns:

> On 10/12/2015 9:14 PM, One Party System wrote:
>> Robert Recton <rr@rr.nüt> wrote in news:mvhvr0$uii$3...@dont-email.me:
No, it's an announcement that the killee is to stupid to be further engaged
in conversation.

And name shyfting is announcing what a useless ass you are.

Plonk.

One Party System

Oct 13, 2015, 7:35:04 AM10/13/15
raykeeler <some_stup...@shitbags.shitbag> wrote in

Well at least your nym has the ring of truth to it.

What's it like to be useless little shit?

deep

Oct 13, 2015, 9:14:26 AM10/13/15
On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 09:10:35 -0700, Rudy Canoza
<Lalal...@philhendrie.con> wrote:

>On 10/12/2015 8:55 AM, One Party System wrote:
>> deep wrote in news:jebn1b14bq8mirk6d...@4ax.com:

>>> Um, no. That is NOT what a republic is.
>>

>> republic
>
>Fuck off with your dictionary definitions. Anyone who has to resort to
>dictionaries is stupid. I never do, and do you want to know why? It's
>because I'm the kind of person whom dictionary writers consult to
>determine what to put into the dictionary in the first place.

Hahahahahahahahaaa.

>A dictionary definition in a Usenet squabble *never* sheds any light.

How can you see any light when your head is so far up your ass?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 13, 2015, 9:34:32 AM10/13/15
On Tue, 13 Oct 2015 13:30:11 +0000 (UTC), Baxter
<lbax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:

>Just Wondering <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote in news:x72Tx.129505$1w6.32977
>@fx21.iad:
>It's "socialism" - right?

We're all socialists according to your buddy Dudu, right?

lemmy kilmister

Oct 13, 2015, 9:57:29 AM10/13/15

"Baxter" wrote in message news:mvj112$miu$1...@speranza.aioe.org...

Just Wondering <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote in news:x72Tx.129505$1w6.32977
@fx21.iad:

It's "socialism" - right?

###

Oh my goodness!
Baxter just got his tongue sucker-stuck in DEEP Doodoo's Socialist anus, and
now his breath will smell like Costco's canned roast beef farts forever!
And there collective theme song is indeed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuVYl-4boG8

lemmy kilmister

Oct 13, 2015, 10:05:13 AM10/13/15

"Klaus Schadenfreude" wrote in message
#####
I'm a pepper, he's a pepper, wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?

Only if Baxter points a gun to my head.

OH! Baxter hates guns!

I'm safe!

Rudy Canoza

Oct 13, 2015, 10:09:14 AM10/13/15
On 10/13/2015 12:10 AM, Just Wondering wrote:
> On 10/12/2015 10:03 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>
>> You really don't understand. I don't *need* to see a dictionary
>> definition of republic, because I am literate and highly educated and
>> well read, and I just know what a republic is without needing to see a
>> definition.
>>
> Translation: You don't need no steenkin' definition of a word, because

...because I already know it.

Yes.

raykeeler

Oct 13, 2015, 10:12:01 AM10/13/15
On 10/13/2015 2:06 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 22:24:29 -0700, raykeeler
> <some_stup...@shitbags.shitbag> wrote:

LOL! This cracks me up every time gummer or his fellow murderer-wannabe
ray does this.
>>> Robert Recton <rr@rr.nüt> wrote in news:mvhvr0$uii$3...@dont-email.me:
No. If you call me a "Leftist" [sic - it's not a proper noun, you
fucking douchenozzle] then you really have no clue at all. To a
neo-Nazi like you, just about everyone else is a "leftist", but you're
wrong. You *are*, of course, a neo-Nazi. Anyone who blubbers this
"great cull" bullshit is a neo-Nazi.

Chrissy Degeer

Oct 13, 2015, 10:12:54 AM10/13/15
On 10/13/2015 4:31 AM, One Party System wrote:
> On 13 Oct 2015, you wrote in talk.politics.guns:
>
>> On 10/12/2015 9:14 PM, One Party System wrote:
>>> Robert Recton <rr@rr.nüt> wrote in news:mvhvr0$uii$3...@dont-email.me:
It's an announcement of *YOUR* moral failure. This is not in rational
dispute.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 13, 2015, 10:14:16 AM10/13/15
I'm right, Scheisskopf - and you know it.

>> A dictionary definition in a Usenet squabble *never* sheds any light.
>
> How can you see any light

I'm the one who provides the light, Scheisskopf.

Let's get back to the essential. Your theory of rights is bullshit -
complete and utter bullshit. Rights are not "granted" by society - ever.

Just Wondering

Oct 13, 2015, 1:09:05 PM10/13/15
On 10/13/2015 8:09 AM, Rude Cannoli wrote:
> On 10/13/2015 12:10 AM, Just Wondering wrote:
>> On 10/12/2015 10:03 PM, Rude Cannoli wrote:
>>>
>>> You really don't understand. I don't *need* to see a
>>> dictionary definition of republic, because I am literate
>>> and highly educated and well read, and I just know what
>>> a republic is without needing to see a definition.
>>>
>> Translation: You don't need no steenkin' definition of a word,
>> because like Humpty Dumpty in Carroll's Through the Looking
>> Glass, you can just give any word you want any meaning you
>> want, and if as a result meaningful communication grinds
>> to a halt, that's fine with you.
>
> ...because I already know it.

And if you're the only one in the whole wide world who
knows YOUR definition, while the rest of the whole wide
world uses a different definition, one that anyone can
find in a dictionary, that's their problem, not yours.

Gunner Asch

Oct 13, 2015, 1:49:30 PM10/13/15
On Tue, 13 Oct 2015 07:11:58 -0700, raykeeler
<some_stup...@shitbags.shitbag> wrote:

>On 10/13/2015 2:06 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 22:24:29 -0700, raykeeler
>> <some_stup...@shitbags.shitbag> wrote:
>
>LOL! This cracks me up every time gummer or his fellow murderer-wannabe
>ray does this.

LOL..This cracks me up everytime this pyschopath murderer wannabe does

raykeeler

Oct 13, 2015, 2:35:47 PM10/13/15
On 10/13/2015 10:47 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Oct 2015 07:11:58 -0700, raykeeler
> <some_stup...@shitbags.shitbag> wrote:
>
>> On 10/13/2015 2:06 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>>> On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 22:24:29 -0700, raykeeler
>>> <some_stup...@shitbags.shitbag> wrote:
>>
>> LOL! This cracks me up every time gummer or his fellow murderer-wannabe
>> ray does this.
>
> LOL..This cracks me up everytime this pyschopath murderer wannabe does
> this.

I get the better of you every time, you nutless car-less truck-less
*work-less* chronic loser. Every fucking time.

What ya gonna do about it, gummy-boi?

Rudy Canoza

Oct 13, 2015, 2:41:18 PM10/13/15
On 10/13/2015 10:09 AM, Just Wondering wrote:
> On 10/13/2015 8:09 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> Translation: You don't need no steenkin' definition of a word,
> >> because like Humpty Dumpty in Carroll's Through the Looking
> >> Glass, you can just give any word you want any meaning you
> >> want, and if as a result meaningful communication grinds
> >> to a halt, that's fine with you.
>>
>> ...because I already know it.
>>
> And if you're the only one in the whole wide world who
> knows YOUR definition

No, no - it's not "my" definition, little boy - it's *THE* definition.

Just Wondering

Oct 13, 2015, 2:52:41 PM10/13/15
Which no one else but you knows.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 13, 2015, 5:20:46 PM10/13/15
Lots of people know it - just not any illiterate fat fucks like you.

Just Wondering

Oct 13, 2015, 5:53:49 PM10/13/15
> Lots of people know it.

That's easy to say, but hard to prove when you "just know what a
republic is" without using a common frame of reference such as a
generally accepted source such as a dictionary, and without telling
anyone else just what it is you know about what a republic is.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 13, 2015, 6:40:48 PM10/13/15
On 10/13/2015 2:53 PM, Just Wondering wrote:
> On 10/13/2015 3:20 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> Which no one else but you knows.
>>
>> Lots of people know it - just not any illiterate fat fucks like you.
>
> That's easy to say, but hard to prove when you "just know what a
> republic is" without using a common frame of reference such as a
> generally accepted source such as a dictionary, and

All literate people know what a lot of things are without ever having to
see a dictionary definition of them. As I said, that lets you out,
because you're not literate.

Just Wondering

Oct 13, 2015, 7:34:48 PM10/13/15
And you've never observed, much less been a part of, any conversation
that went sideways because the people involved were using the same word
to mean two different things?

Rudy Canoza

Oct 13, 2015, 8:10:24 PM10/13/15
Of course I have been - and a dictionary *never* resolved it.

Just Wondering

Oct 13, 2015, 8:19:01 PM10/13/15
Any method that leads the participants to agree on a common meaning to a
word resolves it. That can be a dictionary. When you use an uncommon
meaning for a common word, and the other party doesn't know that's what
your doing, you're all but guarantying miscommunication. In a case like
that, you're "I don't need no steenkin' dictionary" causes the problem.
Without a dictionary, how will you solve the problem?

One Party System

Oct 13, 2015, 8:20:42 PM10/13/15
Chrissy Degeer <wieber.blows@taft_sucks.con> wrote in news:mvj3d8$j0j$3
@dont-email.me:

>> No, it's an announcement that
>
> It's an announcement of *YOUR* moral failure. This is not in rational
> dispute.

Oh look it's a boy dressed as a girl.

Bye-eee

Gummer Asch

Oct 13, 2015, 8:24:19 PM10/13/15
On 10/13/2015 5:18 PM, One Party System wrote:
> Chrissy Degeer <wieber.blows@taft_sucks.con> wrote in news:mvj3d8$j0j$3
> @dont-email.me:
>

>>> No, it's an announcement that
>>
>> It's an announcement of *YOUR* moral failure. This is not in rational
>> dispute.
>>

> Oh look

Oh, look - you showed your moral *failure* again!

Rudy Canoza

Oct 13, 2015, 8:25:01 PM10/13/15
Communication difficulties seldom are due to disagreement about mere
word definition.

One Party System

Oct 13, 2015, 8:27:26 PM10/13/15
Gummer Asch <gummeras...@gmail.com> wrote in news:mvk77m$ei9$2@dont-
email.me:
No, you showed how the term "he needed killing" came to be.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 13, 2015, 8:31:06 PM10/13/15
On 10/13/2015 5:25 PM, One Party System wrote:
> Gummer Asch <gummeras...@gmail.com> wrote in news:mvk77m$ei9$2@dont-
> email.me:
>
>> On 10/13/2015 5:18 PM, One Party System wrote:
>>> Chrissy Degeer <wieber.blows@taft_sucks.con> wrote in news:mvj3d8$j0j$3
>>> @dont-email.me:

>>> Oh look
>>
>> Oh, look - you showed your moral *failure* again!
>>

> No,

Yes. Yes, you show your moral *failure* again.

Just Wondering

Oct 13, 2015, 9:07:58 PM10/13/15
I see it in this newsgroup with great regularity. If you're honest with
yourself, so do you.

For example, communications break down because of disagreement over the
meaning of words like "reasonable" or "common sense" or "sensible" when
used to describe gun control laws;

or using "assault weapon" when even the reader has no real idea what he
or she means by the term;

or using "democracy" or "republic" or "socialism" or "liberal" or
"progressive" or "conservative" or "tea party" or "socialist" or "left"
or "right" or "extreme" or "moderate" or "militia" with no mutual
understanding between the parties about what they intend those words to
mean.

The conversation never even gets off the ground, because it rapidly
degenerates into something like this:

"In our democracy ..."
"We're not a democracy, we're a a republic ..."
"No we're not, we're a representative democracy."
"One that is a republic."
"That's not a republic."
"Yes it is, you don't know."
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah."
"Sez you."
"You're just stupid."
"Screw you."

All because of a lack of agreement as to what the word "republic" means.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 13, 2015, 9:27:43 PM10/13/15
And a dictionary obviously is of no use there.

> or using "assault weapon" when even the reader has no real idea what he
> or she means by the term;

Same as above.

> or using "democracy" or "republic" or "socialism" or "liberal" or
> "progressive" or "conservative" or "tea party" or "socialist" or "left"
> or "right" or "extreme" or "moderate" or "militia" with no mutual
> understanding between the parties about what they intend those words to
> mean.

Same as above.

You've made no case for blabbering a dictionary definition.

Just Wondering

Oct 13, 2015, 9:36:37 PM10/13/15
If people are trying to communicate but the meaning of a word needs
clarifying, how else do you propose the parties find common ground?

Gunner Asch

Oct 13, 2015, 10:40:40 PM10/13/15
On Tue, 13 Oct 2015 11:35:43 -0700, raykeeler
<some_stup...@shitbags.shitbag> wrote:

>On 10/13/2015 10:47 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Tue, 13 Oct 2015 07:11:58 -0700, raykeeler
>> <some_stup...@shitbags.shitbag> wrote:

>>> LOL! This cracks me up every time gummer or his fellow murderer-wannabe
>>> ray does this.
>>
>> LOL..This cracks me up everytime this pyschopath murderer wannabe does
>> this.
>
>I get the better of you every time, you nutless car-less truck-less
>*work-less* chronic loser. Every fucking time.
>
>What ya gonna do about it, gummy-boi?

Me? Not a damned thing except making fun of you. On the other
hand..its been said you will be dead soon.
Shrug. Works for me.

<VBG>

raykeeler

Oct 13, 2015, 11:25:13 PM10/13/15
On 10/13/2015 7:38 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Oct 2015 11:35:43 -0700, raykeeler
> <some_stup...@shitbags.shitbag> wrote:
>
>> On 10/13/2015 10:47 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> LOL..This cracks me up everytime this pyschopath murderer wannabe does
>>> this.
>>
>> I get the better of you every time, you nutless car-less truck-less
>> *work-less* chronic loser. Every fucking time.
>>
>> What ya gonna do about it, gummy-boi?
>
> Me? Not a damned thing except making fun of you. On the other
> hand..its been said you will be dead soon.

But of course, you have no reason to believe that, because you have no
knowledge of any imminent threat to my life and health. In other words,
you're just blowing cold smoke out your ass, again.

<VBG>

I win. You lose. That's how every one of these exchanges goes,
gummerbitch.

<VBG>

I really do like reminding you of your impotence, you nutless car-less
truck-less *work-less* chronic loser.

Gunner Asch

Oct 14, 2015, 12:57:47 AM10/14/15
On Tue, 13 Oct 2015 20:25:10 -0700, raykeeler
My impotence? You do know I live with and keep (2) women happy and
well serviced sexually, and we do belong to several swingers clubs.

So I suspect you may have the impotence thing a bit..incorrect. But
sigh..yeah..Im just a harmless fuzzball. Oh..I do have a car, 2
trucks, 2 big vans and 2 minivans, along with 8 sailboats and 2
motorcycles.

In fact..Ill be registering and smogging the big E350 in the morning,
and the wifes Dodge Caravan is at this moment getting the new engine
installed.(already bought and paid for)

The gentleman who had the piece of my machinery allegedly "stolen" a
year and a half ago* has told me he will be getting me a good engine
and tranny for the Ford Ranger extended cab service truck which has
been down for 8 months, Everything else thats not running is going to
have to wait a while longer.

Ive got the BMW running, but Ill need to either replace or hone and
rebuild the front hydraulic brake master, and I bought a complete and
VERY nice looking set of luggage for it, 2 weeks ago at a yard sale
along wth a very nice padded sissybar and luggage rack. I think the
top box is a Harley Tour-Pak..which is really going to be too big for
the Beamer..but...shrug. Wanna buy it? For you, only $11,000 plus
shipping and packaging. It will look GREAT!! on your shopping cart as
you go to and from the Library to post here on the net.

The Royal Enfield/Indian Chief...thats gonna be my spring
project..again. Along with the Newport Venture sailboat

Feel free to check the progress on all the stuff I have going on at
the moment.

https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602

Im sitting here with my left leg up...I pulled the groin muscle on the
left leg last night, climbing up into the van. Im simply getting too
old for that sort of thing. If I dont start taking better care of
myself, in a few years..Ill look as bad as you.

But! Now that I have the E350 running, I can start taking the
sailboats back out again!! Yipee!!!! And its gonna be a rainy
winter (so be sure to lay in a big supply of garbage bags and maybe
some tarps for when you are sleeping on bus benches this winter)

That is..assuming they dont find you hanging from a lamp post or tree
or awning this winter, hard as a carp and swaying in the wind.
We know you mental cases tend to commit "suicide" more than the normal
people...just saying. Least..it will probably LOOK like its suicide.
Shrug.

*(nearly new Sunnen Hone cabinet..FILLED with hones..about $7k worth
of stuff)

Just Wondering

Oct 14, 2015, 4:12:41 AM10/14/15
On 10/13/2015 10:55 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

> My impotence? You do know I live with and keep (2) women
> happy and well serviced sexually, and we do belong to
> several swingers clubs.

That's too much information. ;)

Siri Cruz

Oct 14, 2015, 5:46:22 AM10/14/15
In article <1mmr1bh382bcj3tj9...@4ax.com>,
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My impotence? You do know I live with and keep (2) women happy and
> well serviced sexually, and we do belong to several swingers clubs.

I'm sure your mistresses have lots of fun pegging away, but what do you get out
of it besides pain and humiliation?

Oh. Now I understand why you continue to humiliate yourself on usenet, cabana
boy.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
When is a Kenyan not a Kenyan? When he's a Canadian.
That's People's Commissioner Siri Cruz now. Punch!

Gunner Asch

Oct 14, 2015, 7:32:43 AM10/14/15
Just part of life..or some peoples life.
Each to their own. And its legal too.

Notice the boy isnt posting? They closed the library at 9pm

But..we will see him in the morning.

raykeeler

Oct 14, 2015, 10:02:57 AM10/14/15
Yes. You are powerless - even over your own squalid life.

> In fact..Ill be registering and smogging the big E350 in the morning,
> and the wifes Dodge Caravan is at this moment getting the new engine
> installed.(already bought and paid for)
>
> The gentleman who had the piece of my machinery allegedly "stolen" a
> year and a half ago* has told me he will be getting me a good engine
> and tranny for the Ford Ranger extended cab service truck which has
> been down for 8 months, Everything else thats not running is going to
> have to wait a while longer.

What comedy.

> Ive got the BMW running, but Ill need to either replace or hone and
> rebuild the front hydraulic brake master, and I bought a complete and
> VERY nice looking set of luggage for it, 2 weeks ago at a yard sale
> along wth a very nice padded sissybar and luggage rack. I think the
> top box is a Harley Tour-Pak..which is really going to be too big for
> the Beamer..but...shrug. Wanna buy it? For you, only $11,000 plus
> shipping and packaging. It will look GREAT!! on your shopping cart as
> you go to and from the Library to post here on the net.
>
> The Royal Enfield/Indian Chief...thats gonna be my spring
> project..again. Along with the Newport Venture sailboat

More hilarity.

> That is..assuming they dont find you hanging from a lamp post or tree
> or awning this winter,

You know that's not going to happen.

What a stupid twat you are...

raykeeler

Oct 14, 2015, 10:07:20 AM10/14/15
It would be, if it were true, but it isn't.

Just ask yourself how much "swinging" this...this..."thing" is likely to
be doing?
https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Bypass#5297722097241260450

Uh...no swinging.

raykeeler

Oct 14, 2015, 10:09:03 AM10/14/15
No "cull"; no "list"; no "those who keep the list"; no "264mph
motorcycle ride"; no "kicking lightbulb off 8' ceiling"; no "8-10ft
rattlesnakes."

It's all bullshit - every word of it.

Gunner Asch

Oct 14, 2015, 2:00:02 PM10/14/15
On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 07:02:54 -0700, raykeeler
I hear you keep saying that, but is it really true? (VBG)

>> In fact..Ill be registering and smogging the big E350 in the morning,
>> and the wifes Dodge Caravan is at this moment getting the new engine
>> installed.(already bought and paid for)
>>
>> The gentleman who had the piece of my machinery allegedly "stolen" a
>> year and a half ago* has told me he will be getting me a good engine
>> and tranny for the Ford Ranger extended cab service truck which has
>> been down for 8 months, Everything else thats not running is going to
>> have to wait a while longer.
>
>What comedy.

Comedy?

>> Ive got the BMW running, but Ill need to either replace or hone and
>> rebuild the front hydraulic brake master, and I bought a complete and
>> VERY nice looking set of luggage for it, 2 weeks ago at a yard sale
>> along wth a very nice padded sissybar and luggage rack. I think the
>> top box is a Harley Tour-Pak..which is really going to be too big for
>> the Beamer..but...shrug. Wanna buy it? For you, only $11,000 plus
>> shipping and packaging. It will look GREAT!! on your shopping cart as
>> you go to and from the Library to post here on the net.
>>
>> The Royal Enfield/Indian Chief...thats gonna be my spring
>> project..again. Along with the Newport Venture sailboat
>
>More hilarity.

<VBG>

>> That is..assuming they dont find you hanging from a lamp post or tree
>> or awning this winter,
>
>You know that's not going to happen.

Actually...I know its going to happen.

>What a stupid twat you are...

Your opinion is noted with amusement and laughter.

<VBG>

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Oct 14, 2015, 2:15:39 PM10/14/15
That was back in late 2009 and 5 days after my triple bypass. Are
you saying Ive never healed up since then? Fascinating...really.

2 yrs later in 2011
https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Gunner#5678316893109196866

3 yrs later in 2014
https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Gunner#6153264097474312370

Earlier this year in 2015

https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/OutOnTheE20#6139738691344661186

https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/OutOnTheE20#6139738800494071474

https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/PFRoller#6162359736336929346

Boy howdy..Im sure carrying those 174 staples around really well arent
I? Snicker

Btw..what have you built recently?

https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/PFRoller#

Snicker....

raykeeler

Oct 14, 2015, 2:15:45 PM10/14/15
Of course it's true, gummer; what else could this be?

That was an admission of powerlessness, gummer. Specifically:

Work has been in the toilet, its getting even slower here in
California..clients are worried..they dont have any work..hence I
dont get any work.... and Ive got less than $150 in the bank, with
about $250 in unpaid invoices coming..sometime. And no indication
work is going to get any better anytime soon.

So what do you learned folks suggest I do? Start trying to sell off
machinery/boats in a floundering economy? Hitchhike out of town in
the dark of night? Stand on a street corner with a sign begging for
cash?

Im absolutely, positivly stumped as to what to do.

Any ideas?

It is hard to imagine a more pathetic, abject admission of impotence
than that, gummer.

>>> In fact..Ill be registering and smogging the big E350 in the morning,
>>> and the wifes Dodge Caravan is at this moment getting the new engine
>>> installed.(already bought and paid for)
>>>
>>> The gentleman who had the piece of my machinery allegedly "stolen" a
>>> year and a half ago* has told me he will be getting me a good engine
>>> and tranny for the Ford Ranger extended cab service truck which has
>>> been down for 8 months, Everything else thats not running is going to
>>> have to wait a while longer.
>>
>> What comedy.
>
> Comedy?

<VBG>

>>> Ive got the BMW running, but Ill need to either replace or hone and
>>> rebuild the front hydraulic brake master, and I bought a complete and
>>> VERY nice looking set of luggage for it, 2 weeks ago at a yard sale
>>> along wth a very nice padded sissybar and luggage rack. I think the
>>> top box is a Harley Tour-Pak..which is really going to be too big for
>>> the Beamer..but...shrug. Wanna buy it? For you, only $11,000 plus
>>> shipping and packaging. It will look GREAT!! on your shopping cart as
>>> you go to and from the Library to post here on the net.
>>>
>>> The Royal Enfield/Indian Chief...thats gonna be my spring
>>> project..again. Along with the Newport Venture sailboat
>>
>> More hilarity.
>
> <VBG>

Indeed!

>>> That is..assuming they dont find you hanging from a lamp post or tree
>>> or awning this winter,
>>
>> You know that's not going to happen.
>
> Actually...I know its going to happen.

Actually - you know with absolutely certainty that it's not going to happen.

Gunner Asch

Oct 14, 2015, 2:16:15 PM10/14/15
So you keep saying. Cites?

Laugh

Gunner

raykeeler

Oct 14, 2015, 2:17:10 PM10/14/15
On 10/14/2015 11:13 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 07:07:16 -0700, raykeeler
> <some_stup...@shitbags.shitbag> wrote:

>>> That's too much information. ;)
>>
>> It would be, if it were true, but it isn't.
>>
>> Just ask yourself how much "swinging" this...this..."thing" is likely to
>> be doing?
>> https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Bypass#5297722097241260450
>>
>> Uh...no swinging.
>
> That was back in late 2009 and 5 days after my triple bypass.

No "swinging" - not then, not later.

Look, boy: you're physically repulsive. No woman who isn't in a coma
would ever let you near her.

raykeeler

Oct 14, 2015, 2:19:11 PM10/14/15
The "cites" <snicker> are what are needed to support any of your
bullshit claims. You don't have any, and yes, you *do* need them.

<VBG>

raykeeler

Oct 14, 2015, 2:26:08 PM10/14/15
On 10/14/2015 11:13 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

> https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/PFRoller#6162359736336929346

This one is especially funny. You've had a heart attack, coronary
bypass surgery, and a couple of strokes, yet there you stand *smoking*,
looking stupid. Why in the fuck would you keep smoking? The answer is:
stupidity.

> Btw..what have you built recently?

The database for a mortgage servicing system that handles over 2,000,000
mortgages.

Gunner Asch

Oct 14, 2015, 4:16:16 PM10/14/15
On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 11:17:08 -0700, raykeeler
<some_stup...@shitbags.shitbag> wrote:

>On 10/14/2015 11:13 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 07:07:16 -0700, raykeeler
>> <some_stup...@shitbags.shitbag> wrote:

>>> It would be, if it were true, but it isn't.
>>>
>>> Just ask yourself how much "swinging" this...this..."thing" is likely to
>>> be doing?
>>> https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Bypass#5297722097241260450
>>>
>>> Uh...no swinging.
>>
>> That was back in late 2009 and 5 days after my triple bypass.
>
>No "swinging" - not then, not later.

<VBG>

You can find us on some of the swing sites, going back to 2004 IRRC

No biggie though..its not our "life" ..just an occasional trip to the
wild side.

>Look, boy: you're physically repulsive. No woman who isn't in a coma
>would ever let you near her.

Opinion noted... your gay opinion is noted.

Shrug

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Oct 14, 2015, 4:19:10 PM10/14/15
On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 11:26:04 -0700, raykeeler
<some_stup...@shitbags.shitbag> wrote:

>On 10/14/2015 11:13 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>
>> https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/PFRoller#6162359736336929346
>
>This one is especially funny. You've had a heart attack, coronary
>bypass surgery, and a couple of strokes, yet there you stand *smoking*,
>looking stupid. Why in the fuck would you keep smoking? The answer is:
> stupidity.

Shrug. Ive quit 19 times. Just cant stay off smokes. However I dont
drink, do any sort of drugs, I now eat properly etc etc. No one in my
family ever had a smoking related illness...so..Ill tough it out.

Too bad you cant say the same thing, you poor sad old drunk.

>> Btw..what have you built recently?
>
>The database for a mortgage servicing system that handles over 2,000,000
>mortgages.

No wonder you are fat and slovenly. Sitting on your fat ass all day
long, sucking up Twinkies and Coke.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Oct 14, 2015, 4:27:51 PM10/14/15
On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 11:15:41 -0700, raykeeler
Hey..its not MY economy. Its run by Demcrats here in California.

Btw..I now have $2k in the bank. Couple customers FINALLY paid me. Ive
paid for the engine swap in the wifes van ($2400) and Ive got the war
wagon tagged, smogged and ready to go. Filled both gas tanks too.
(ouch!)

>>> What comedy.
>>
>> Comedy?
>
><VBG>

Might be funny to you..sure aint funny to me. I called the guy to see
if he was actually using it..and he mumbled the admission it was
"stolen" a year and a half ago. Pissed me the hell off, and I seldom
ever get pissed.

>>> More hilarity.
>>
>> <VBG>
>
>Indeed!

So lets see the photos of your bought and paid for toys.
<VBG>

>>> You know that's not going to happen.
>>
>> Actually...I know its going to happen.
>
>Actually - you know with absolutely certainty that it's not going to happen.

Sorry old boy..denial is not a river in Egypt.

But hey..believe or not..your choice. Enjoy yourself while you can.

Its going to be glorious...absolutely Glorious!!

raykeeler

Oct 14, 2015, 5:19:58 PM10/14/15
The economy has recovered - at least, for people with economically
valuable skills it has.

You're missing the point, as usual. The point is, you what to do. You
were powerless - completely stuck. You threw up your hands and screamed
for help. That's hardly the move of the powerful man-of-the-world you
try to portray yourself to be.

>>> Comedy?
>>
>> <VBG>
>
> Might be funny to you..sure aint funny to me. I called the guy to see
> if he was actually using it..and he mumbled the admission it was
> "stolen" a year and a half ago. Pissed me the hell off, and I seldom
> ever get pissed.

It's funny watching a bottom-feeder like you bitch and moan, over and
over, about other bottom feeders allegedly screwing you over...and you,
impotently, do nothing about it. That's fucking hilarity on stilts.

>>> <VBG>
>>
>> Indeed!
>
> So lets see the photos of your bought and paid for toys.
> <VBG>

Toys are for frivolous children. I'm spending $17K a year putting my
scholar/athlete son through a good private high school. Hmm...it occurs
to me that I'm spending, after tax, almost 2/3 of your *gross* annual
income just on educating my son (who will not, assuredly, ever live in a
meth-lab rathole like Taft.)

>>> Actually...I know its going to happen.
>>
>> Actually - you know with absolutely certainty that it's not going to happen.
>
> Sorry old boy..denial is not a river in Egypt.

Sorry, boi, but you know that it's not going to happen...and we all know
that you know.

Gunner Asch

Oct 14, 2015, 8:50:37 PM10/14/15
On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 14:19:54 -0700, raykeeler
Odd...even the Federal Reserves says its STILL in the toilet.
But as you say..its good for hookers and drug dealers.
>You're missing the point, as usual. The point is, you what to do. You
>were powerless - completely stuck. You threw up your hands and screamed
>for help. That's hardly the move of the powerful man-of-the-world you
>try to portray yourself to be.

So how did I get out of the hole? Sure..I was down, but I got back on
my feet. Oh..thats right..you are the dick that thinks I never healed
up after the bypass either. Snicker..you really are a piece of
work...snicker

>>> <VBG>
>>
>> Might be funny to you..sure aint funny to me. I called the guy to see
>> if he was actually using it..and he mumbled the admission it was
>> "stolen" a year and a half ago. Pissed me the hell off, and I seldom
>> ever get pissed.
>
>It's funny watching a bottom-feeder like you bitch and moan, over and
>over, about other bottom feeders allegedly screwing you over...and you,
>impotently, do nothing about it. That's fucking hilarity on stilts.

Screwing me over? Cites? Oh...you are calling the Democrats who run
the California economy...bottom feeders. And I AGREE with that
statement of yours!!

>>> Indeed!
>>
>> So lets see the photos of your bought and paid for toys.
>> <VBG>
>
>Toys are for frivolous children. I'm spending $17K a year putting my
>scholar/athlete son through a good private high school. Hmm...it occurs
>to me that I'm spending, after tax, almost 2/3 of your *gross* annual
>income just on educating my son (who will not, assuredly, ever live in a
>meth-lab rathole like Taft.)

Sure you are. You are living in a Sec 8 squat and spending time at
the public library so you can post on the internet.

>>> Actually - you know with absolutely certainty that it's not going to happen.
>>
>> Sorry old boy..denial is not a river in Egypt.
>
>Sorry, boi, but you know that it's not going to happen...and we all know
>that you know.

Enjoy the time you have left.

Gunner

raykeeler

Oct 15, 2015, 12:51:49 AM10/15/15
I sure am.

> You are living in a Sec 8 squat and spending time at
> the public library so you can post on the internet.

Nope. I have about 60% equity in a $500K house in a nice enough
neighborhood. I'm employed full time and so is my wife. We don't live
high on the hog, but we both have operating cars, and if one of them
blew up, I wouldn't throw up my hands and start crying and wailing in
Usenet, as you did; I'd pay to have the thing fixed, or I'd buy a new one.

You are far, *FAR* closer to living in Section 8 housing than I am.

>>> Sorry old boy..denial is not a river in Egypt.
>>
>> Sorry, boi, but you know that it's not going to happen...and we all know
>> that you know.
>
> Enjoy the time you have left.

I have plenty of time left, as far as you or anyone you know is
concerned. You're not going to do anything to shorten my time, and no
one you know is going to do anything to shorten it - and there is no
"list." That's settled, boi.

Gunner Asch

Oct 15, 2015, 6:39:17 AM10/15/15
On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 21:51:44 -0700, raykeeler
<some_stup...@shitbags.shitbag> wrote:

>> Sure you are.
>
>I sure am.
>
>> You are living in a Sec 8 squat and spending time at
>> the public library so you can post on the internet.
>
>Nope. I have about 60% equity in a $500K house in a nice enough
>neighborhood. I'm employed full time and so is my wife. We don't live
>high on the hog, but we both have operating cars, and if one of them
>blew up, I wouldn't throw up my hands and start crying and wailing in
>Usenet, as you did; I'd pay to have the thing fixed, or I'd buy a new one.
>
>You are far, *FAR* closer to living in Section 8 housing than I am.

Nice words from a Sec 8 dweller, You lie so much and act like such a
buffoon, changing your nym constantly, trying to hide who and what you
are (trash) that its obvious you can only lie. BTW..I own 100% of my
equity, and my cars, my boats, my toys and my property.

And I live in a "nice enough" neighborhood. Must suck to be you,
living off the largess of the State.

>>> Sorry, boi, but you know that it's not going to happen...and we all know
>>> that you know.
>>
>> Enjoy the time you have left.
>
>I have plenty of time left, as far as you or anyone you know is
>concerned. You're not going to do anything to shorten my time, and no
>one you know is going to do anything to shorten it - and there is no
>"list." That's settled, boi.

Hold that thought. It might give you some comfort, until the end.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Oct 15, 2015, 6:43:27 AM10/15/15
On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 03:37:12 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>Usenet, as you did; I'd pay to have the thing fixed, or I'd buy a new one.
>>
>>You are far, *FAR* closer to living in Section 8 housing than I am.
>
>Nice words from a Sec 8 dweller, You lie so much and act like such a
>buffoon, changing your nym constantly, trying to hide who and what you
>are (trash) that its obvious you can only lie. BTW..I own 100% of my
>equity, and my cars, my boats, my toys and my property.
>
>And I live in a "nice enough" neighborhood. Must suck to be you,
>living off the largess of the State.

Oh..and one final thing....you have absolutely no Honor. None. Zip.

And that..you old drunk...is just the icing on your bowl of shit.

Gunner

Uncle Steve

Oct 15, 2015, 9:23:26 AM10/15/15
The bowl of shit is under your pointy white hat, "Gunner".

--
The practitioners of Freemasonry are the rabid Islamic extremists of
Christiandom. Heroin makes them invincible and all-knowing, and

raykeeler

Oct 15, 2015, 10:46:39 AM10/15/15
On 10/15/2015 3:37 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 21:51:44 -0700, raykeeler
> <some_stup...@shitbags.shitbag> wrote:
>

>>> Sure you are.
>>
>> I sure am.
>>
>>> You are living in a Sec 8 squat and spending time at
>>> the public library so you can post on the internet.
>>
>> Nope. I have about 60% equity in a $500K house in a nice enough
>> neighborhood. I'm employed full time and so is my wife. We don't live
>> high on the hog, but we both have operating cars, and if one of them
>> blew up, I wouldn't throw up my hands and start crying and wailing in
>> Usenet, as you did; I'd pay to have the thing fixed, or I'd buy a new one.
>>
>> You are far, *FAR* closer to living in Section 8 housing than I am.
>
> Nice words from a Sec 8 dweller,

Nope.

> And I live in a "nice enough" neighborhood.

I've driven by that vermin-infested shithole at 326 Olive Av. It's not
nice neighborhood at all, and your hovel is the worst looking place on
the block. It's a fucking mobile home, for fuck's sake.

http://tinyurl.com/pronfl2

When I drove by a few years ago, this vacant lot across the street from
you - http://tinyurl.com/pronfl2 - had weeds five feet high in places
and all kinds of trash and debris. The street in front of your shithole
- http://tinyurl.com/p65noou - hasn't been paved in 30+ years and looks
like a fucking washboard. Boi, you live in a meth lab. The only things
missing in that Google photo of your dump are the emaciated pit bulls
chained to the tree.

>>> Enjoy the time you have left.
>>
>> I have plenty of time left, as far as you or anyone you know is
>> concerned. You're not going to do anything to shorten my time, and no
>> one you know is going to do anything to shorten it - and there is no
>> "list." That's settled, boi.
>
> Hold that thought. It might give you some comfort, until the end.

<yawn> "Hold that thought." That's at least 200 times you've said that
when I have told you, starting eight years ago, that there will be no
"cull" and that neither you nor anyone you know or have any connection
to is going to hasten my demise.

No "cull"; no "list"; no "those who keep the list"; no "264mph
motorcycle ride"; no "8-10ft rattlesnakes." It's all bullshit, gummer,
you impotent scrounging bullshit-boi.

raykeeler

Oct 15, 2015, 10:49:13 AM10/15/15
Ha ha ha ha ha! The biggest liar in Usenet blabbering about honor.
How...fuckwitted.

No one takes lectures from you on honor, you chiseling fuck. You
telling someone that he has no honor (not "Honor", fuckwit) is precisely
how everyone knows the person does have honor.

Gunner Asch

Oct 15, 2015, 3:07:52 PM10/15/15
On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 09:20:24 -0400, Uncle Steve <stev...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>From: Uncle Steve <stev...@gmail.com>
>Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.california,misc.survivalism
>Subject: Re: Dudu Scheisskopf's <chortle> "rights theory" (hint: he's fucked)
>Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 09:20:24 -0400
>
>On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 03:41:22AM -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

>> >Nice words from a Sec 8 dweller, You lie so much and act like such a
>> >buffoon, changing your nym constantly, trying to hide who and what you
>> >are (trash) that its obvious you can only lie. BTW..I own 100% of my
>> >equity, and my cars, my boats, my toys and my property.
>> >
>> >And I live in a "nice enough" neighborhood. Must suck to be you,
>> >living off the largess of the State.
>>
>> Oh..and one final thing....you have absolutely no Honor. None. Zip.
>>
>> And that..you old drunk...is just the icing on your bowl of shit.
>
>The bowl of shit is under your pointy white hat, "Gunner".

My pointy white hat? How could that be? Im no longer a Democrat..and
only Democrats are KKK members. Like you.

Gunner Asch

Oct 15, 2015, 3:08:42 PM10/15/15

Gunner Asch

Oct 15, 2015, 3:10:50 PM10/15/15
On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 07:46:35 -0700, raykeeler
<some_stup...@shitbags.shitbag> wrote:

>On 10/15/2015 3:37 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> I sure am.

>>> Nope. I have about 60% equity in a $500K house in a nice enough
>>> neighborhood. I'm employed full time and so is my wife. We don't live
>>> high on the hog, but we both have operating cars, and if one of them
>>> blew up, I wouldn't throw up my hands and start crying and wailing in
>>> Usenet, as you did; I'd pay to have the thing fixed, or I'd buy a new one.
>>>
>>> You are far, *FAR* closer to living in Section 8 housing than I am.
>>
>> Nice words from a Sec 8 dweller,
>
>Nope.
>

>> And I live in a "nice enough" neighborhood.
>
>I've driven by that vermin-infested shithole at 326 Olive Av. It's not
>nice neighborhood at all, and your hovel is the worst looking place on
>the block. It's a fucking mobile home, for fuck's sake.

What..you pushed a shopping cart past my homestead? Really?

>http://tinyurl.com/pronfl2
>
>When I drove by a few years ago, this vacant lot across the street from
>you - http://tinyurl.com/pronfl2 - had weeds five feet high in places
>and all kinds of trash and debris. The street in front of your shithole
>- http://tinyurl.com/p65noou - hasn't been paved in 30+ years and looks
>like a fucking washboard. Boi, you live in a meth lab. The only things
>missing in that Google photo of your dump are the emaciated pit bulls
>chained to the tree.

ROFLMAO!! You dont even lie well.

>>> I have plenty of time left, as far as you or anyone you know is
>>> concerned. You're not going to do anything to shorten my time, and no
>>> one you know is going to do anything to shorten it - and there is no
>>> "list." That's settled, boi.
>>
>> Hold that thought. It might give you some comfort, until the end.
>
><yawn> "Hold that thought." That's at least 200 times you've said that
>when I have told you, starting eight years ago, that there will be no
>"cull" and that neither you nor anyone you know or have any connection
>to is going to hasten my demise.
>
>No "cull"; no "list"; no "those who keep the list"; no "264mph
>motorcycle ride"; no "8-10ft rattlesnakes." It's all bullshit, gummer,
>you impotent scrounging bullshit-boi.

<VBG>

Gunner Asch

Oct 15, 2015, 3:11:42 PM10/15/15
As I said a moment ago..you dont even lie well.

Gunner
It is loading more messages.