JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 156)

David Von Pein

Dec 5, 2010, 9:32:07 AM12/5/10
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 156):

JFK ASSASSINATION RADIO DEBATE:
http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/11/jfk-assassination-debate.html
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/36bfdcdf2c191261
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/3227aa614e00b737

MORE FUN WITH CONSPIRACY KOOK JIM DiEUGENIO:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bd7fdd29d2392dcd
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e233feb89bd11458
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/55d428a1a0dd52b2
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3bd827810f117cd1

REHASHING THE ACOUSTICS NONSENSE:
http://JFKFiles.blogspot.com/2010/11/jfk-assassination-acoustics-and.html
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/91ebeaaab9867077

JESSE VENTURA'S "CONSPIRACY THEORY":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/aa9a8bbbc5c16d5b
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/74ed15700edf4b35
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2897b30df7c1a066
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16975&st=75&p=213219&#entry213219

BILL AND GAYLE NEWMAN:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/175f5fa59e154d2f
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/632a2afe0f9288ea

T.F. BOWLEY:
http://JFKFiles.blogspot.com/2010/11/dallas-to-honor-man-whose-alert-about.html

THE F.B.I.:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/cc0b0a7af3ff9048

ADDITIONAL POSTS:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17032&st=15&p=213553&#entry213553
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7e0a5a7937fd7066
http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2010/12/tippit-murder-why-conspiracy-theorists.html

David Von Pein

Dec 7, 2010, 1:47:37 AM12/7/10

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17058&st=30&p=214040&#entry214040

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17058&st=30&p=214041&#entry214041

WILLIAM KELLY SAID:

>>> "How do you know they were "mistaken identity" witnesses, and if they were, how come the ones who saw "Oswald" shoot Tippit at 10th & Patton didn't make the same "mistaken identity," especially if there was someone or more than one person who either looked like Oswald or was intentionally impersonating him?" <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Come on, Bill. You're kidding with this question, right?

The answer is, if course -- Because Oswald had the Tippit murder
weapon ON HIM when he was arrested, Bill.

Do you want to theorize that an Oswald "look-alike" shot Tippit with
S&W Revolver #V510210, and then handed off that gun to the real Oswald
less than 35 minutes later in the theater?

That's just crazy talk, Bill.

>>> "How come all the Tippit murder witnesses, at least in your mind, say they saw the historic LHO, when the others were mistaken, even though Oswald was certainly in the hood at the time?" <<<

Again, the gun. There was only ONE Tippit murder weapon (despite Don
Thomas' recent, goofy claims). And that ONE gun was in the real
Oswald's hands 35 minutes after Tippit was shot.

This one's a no-brainer, William. Why in the world CTers even consider
this topic to be "in doubt" is the bigger mystery.

>>> "And who was that guy who said he was Oswald buying jeeps in La., when Oswald was in USSR?" <<<

Beats me. But I know it wasn't the same guy who shot J.D. Tippit in
Oak Cliff on November 22nd.

And why on Earth would any plotters who were attempting to frame
Oswald for some later crime even WANT to do something so silly by
having a person pretend to be a guy who they surely knew was thousands
of miles away (in Russia) at the time he was being impersonated in the
state of Louisiana?

Did these so-called plotters have ANY brains at all?

>>> "And who was that guy who shot at the targets they say was Oswald when Oswald was at the Paines?" <<<

I think that one of those LHO sightings at the rifle range might have
really been Oswald. Although the part about Oswald possibly driving
away in a car is a bit hard to buy. That's the part of the story that
makes me think it wasn't Oswald. But Malcolm Price and Garland Slack
are pretty convincing.

And, I'll be honest, I kinda WANT that guy to be the Real McCoy (i.e.,
the real Oswald).

Why do I say that?

Because if the real Lee Harvey Oswald was target-shooting at the
Sports Drome Rifle Range in September of 1963, it means that the
conspiracy theorists are dead wrong about yet another one of their
many theories associated with the JFK murder case -- and that's the
theory about how Oswald never practiced with a rifle in the months
leading up to President Kennedy's assassination.

Frankly, I'd love it if it could be proven that the person who was
firing bullets into Garland Slack's paper target was, in fact, Lee H.
Oswald. I know that that can never be "proven". But I wish it could be
(for the reason I just stated).

>>> "And who was that guy who called the embassy in Mexico City and claimed to be Oswald?" <<<

That was the real Lee Harvey Oswald, of course.

Given the wealth of documentary evidence that indicates that the real
LHO was, in fact, in Mexico City in September and October of 1963, the
idea that he called up the embassy in that city during the time he was
down there isn't really the mystery of the ages.

Since the topic of Mexico City has arisen in this discussion, let me
ask you this question Bill (which is a question that I don't recall
anybody ever asking--or reasonably answering--in the past):

If the real Lee Harvey Oswald was NOT in Mexico City in late September
and early October 1963, then can you tell me WHERE THE REAL LEE HARVEY
OSWALD WAS LOCATED during that time period in question?

As far as I am aware, there is not a single person who has ever stated
that they saw Lee Oswald in New Orleans or in Fort Worth or in Dallas
or in Muncie, Indiana, or anywhere else on the planet other than
Mexico City during that time period when the Warren Commission said he
was in Mexico City, Mexico.

How come Marina didn't see her husband during that time period if he
really WASN'T in Mexico?

Did he make himself invisible for eight days and nights? Was he hiding
somewhere else OTHER than Mexico City during those eight days? Where
was LHO during that time if not in Mexico City?

>>> "And who was that guy who tried to get the job at the radio stations in Alice, Texas?" <<<

I haven't the foggiest. (And neither do you, Bill.)

>>> "And who was that guy who drove the Ford down Stemmons?" <<<

I think that could have been the real Oswald too. But, just like all
of your other "Oswald Double" examples, it doesn't really matter in
the long run. Because the ONE AND ONLY Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK
and J.D. Tippit. And his own actions (both before and after the
shooting of the President), coupled with the physical evidence of his
double-guilt, make that fact abundantly clear.

>>> "And who was that guy who hitchhiked a ride in the pickup to the TSBD with a rifle?" <<<

That's almost certainly a bogus "sighting", Bill. The fellow who made
that claim could have had knowledge of all of those details prior to
telling his tale. And the kicker there, IMO, could very well be the
words "window shades" (the exact words in Mr. Yates' and Mr. Jones'
story), which were also the exact same words spoken by District
Attorney Henry Wade during his 11/24/63 press conference after Oswald
was shot and killed:

http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/09/henry-wade-press-conference-11-24-63.html

>>> "And who was that guy with the foreign wife, little girl and baby who went to the furniture store looking for a gun shop?" <<<

I have no idea. (And neither do you, Bill.)

But even if it was the real Lee Oswald in that furniture store, please
tell me how that fact means diddly when it comes to the evidence in
the JFK/Tippit cases?

And if the family was an "Imposter Oswald Family", please tell me why
any conspirators setting up Oswald for the President's murder would
have wanted to go through some silly charade at a furniture store
prior to the assassination? Were the plotters bored that day? And they
employed a WHOLE FAMILY to impersonate the Oswald family? It's silly
beyond belief.

>>> "And who was that guy named Oswald who had his gun sight adjusted?" <<<

Dial Ryder's story is almost certainly bogus. Bugliosi has a nice
section in "Reclaiming History" which destroys Mr. Ryder.

>>> "And who was that guy who signed his name Lee H. Oswald Dallas at the Nuclear Energy Museum in Tennessee?" <<<

LOL.

When you get to the Oswald sighting in my hometown of Richmond,
Indiana, let me know. Because I want to know if Lee was hiding in my
basement on Pearl Street while I was upstairs in my crib. (Don't
forget about Ruth Paine's visit to Richmond in September of '63.
There's probably a "connection" there for a industrious conspiracy
theorist, don't you think?)

http://Ruth-Paine.blogspot.com

>>> "How can you be so convinced that Oswald shot Tippit and then went to the movie theater when others at the theater say Oswald showed up earlier and bought popcorn? Who was that guy?" <<<

So, let me get this straight, Bill -- you're saying that an "Oswald"
person went into the theater prior to the time when Johnny Brewer saw
Oswald go into the theater?

Which would mean one of two things (both equally silly):

1.) It was the same "Oswald" who entered the theater on both of those
occasions on November 22nd. Which would also mean that Oswald decided
to GO BACK OUTSIDE after going into the theater and buying some
popcorn, so that he could be seen acting "funny" and "scared" by
Johnny Brewer in the lobby area of Brewer's shoe store.

or:

2.) There were two different "Oswalds" who entered the theater that
day, which means that the goofy plotters were pulling another scenario
like Edwin Lopez has suggested occurred in Mexico and just like John
Armstrong has said occurred in the TSBD on November 22 -- with BOTH an
"imposter" and the Real McCoy showing up at the same place at the very
same time (or pert-near the same time anyway).

If #2 is correct, wouldn't the plotters be a little hesitant to allow
an imposter to be seen in the very same place as the guy he was
impersonating?

Or didn't the brain-dead conspirators give a damn about potentially
blowing their "patsy" plot to bits by risking having an unknown number
of possible witnesses seeing TWO Oswalds walking around in the same
building at the same time?

>>> "How do you differentiate between the positive identifications of Oswald and the bogus ones?" <<<

Well, in the case of any sightings of Oswald being somewhere other
than near Tenth & Patton at about 1:15 PM CST on 11/22/63, it's very
easy to differentiate between a "bogus" sighting and a real sighting.
All sightings of an "Oswald" being someplace other than near Tenth
Street and Patton Avenue at that time are definitely "bogus" (for the
reasons stated previously).

Common sense and geography debunk several of the other bogus sightings
-- such as the ones about seeing "Oswald" in cities that we pretty
much know he was not in at the time in question.

>>> "And if the bogus ones aren't a case of mistaken identity but intentional impersonation, what was that all about?" <<<

Well, IMO, that would be a case of the plotters who were supposedly
setting up the real Oswald being mighty, mighty STUPID. Because
they're having him do things and be in places that only tend to
advertise the fact that it's a fake Oswald.

Plus there's the fact, of course, that on Game Day (Nov. 22) all of
their detailed "imposter" preparations would be sliding right down the
toilet because these incredibly dumb conspirators then decided to
shoot JFK with multiple guns in Dealey Plaza (according to 99% of all
conspiracy theorists on the planet), thereby assuring that their lone
"patsy" could never be proven to be the SOLE ASSASSIN of President
Kennedy.

Apparently gray matter was in short supply in the "Let's Frame Lee
Harvey Oswald As Our Lone Patsy" Department at Langley in 1963.
Wouldn't you agree, William Kelly Jr.?