BigDog Vs. Rossley Debate (Truncated Version)

1 view

David Von Pein

Nov 23, 2010, 12:09:13 AM11/23/10

Anton Batey has posted the truncated debate between BigDog and Rossley
on his YouTube channel (linked below).

It's in three parts, about 36 minutes total. I haven't listened to it
yet...but I look forward to doing so soon.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AntonBatey#g/u

David Von Pein

Nov 23, 2010, 12:12:18 AM11/23/10

Footnote -- Since I love to see and hear conspiracy kooks like Thomas
Rossley get dragged through the mud, I might later also post the
BigDog Vs. Rossley debate on one of my JFK blogs too (in either the
current truncated form, or in a longer form if the debate is re-
scheduled and goes its full course).

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 23, 2010, 2:52:00 AM11/23/10
Yeah...we're waiting on pins and needles for that David...I heard Bigdog
used a cell phone that died out-brilliant on a radio debate..just
fucking brilliant!...Laz

Gil Jesus

Nov 23, 2010, 7:41:04 AM11/23/10
On Nov 23, 2:52 am, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:

> ...I heard Bigdog
> used a cell phone that died out-brilliant on a radio debate..just
> fucking brilliant!...Laz

ROFLMAO......Batey referred to it as "technical difficulties".

It just proves the level of stupidity of some of these idiots.

mucher1

Nov 23, 2010, 8:00:04 AM11/23/10

Strong words from someone who once purchased a car "as is" on eBay.

robcap...@netscape.com

Nov 23, 2010, 11:11:13 AM11/23/10
> scheduled and goes its full course.

Bigdog sounded more reasonable than he does on this board but he
offered NOTHING for his point of view from what I listened to. The
offering of opinion with no supporting evidence is NOT debating in my
book.

David Von Pein

Nov 23, 2010, 11:18:01 AM11/23/10

David Von Pein

Nov 23, 2010, 5:19:16 PM11/23/10

How's this for hilarity, kids?:

Rossley implied that THREE gunmen were at the Tippit murder scene, and
yet the kook named Rossley STILL can't find room for Oswald to be one
of those THREE killers.

Hilarious.

timstter

Nov 24, 2010, 7:15:54 AM11/24/10

Strong words from some guy who once made a video to prove that he
wasn't bald and then was stupid enough to post it on the newsgroup.

LOL! How thin skinned can ya get? The level of stupidity...

Amazed Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

bigdog

Nov 24, 2010, 2:14:29 PM11/24/10
On Nov 23, 11:11 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

If it weren't for the practice of offering opinions with no supporting
evidence, the CT industry would be out of business. There was no need
for me to offer anything new since I believe what was presented in the
WCR in 1964. My purpose was to expose the emptiness of the conspiracy
claims.

bigdog

Nov 24, 2010, 2:23:10 PM11/24/10

Last night on Jay Leno's Headlines, he read a story about a criminal
who went in to rob a bank, claiming he had a bomb. The skeptical clerk
suggested that instead of robbing the bank, he should just take out a
loan and not pay it back. The would be robber thought that was a good
idea and proceeded to fill out a loan application using his real name
and address. He must have been Gillie's smarter brother.

timstter

Nov 24, 2010, 2:24:19 PM11/24/10
On Nov 24, 3:11 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

LOL! You're the bloke whose opinion is simply that either there is no
evidence or if there is it is all faked. You offer nothing but your
own silly opinion on the JFK assassination.

Informative Regards,

bigdog

Nov 24, 2010, 2:33:52 PM11/24/10
On Nov 23, 2:52 am, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:

Yes, bigdog used a cell phone because like a lot of people, I no
longer have a land line. I had less than an hour's notice that the
debate was going to proceed and immediately put the cell phone on the
charger. Unfortunately, that was not long enough to fully charge the
battery. As it turned out, the battery had been damaged. There was a
crack in the case near the terminals which apparently prevented solid
contact with the charger. I found this out when I went to buy a new
battery yesterday. It was just bad luck this problem surfaced during
the radio debate, but that's the way it goes. From Rossley's
standpoint, it was a stroke of good fortune. But apparently he hasn't
had enough. He asked if we could reschedule and I eagerly accepted. It
will be up to Anton Batey when and if the rematch gets scheduled.

timstter

Nov 24, 2010, 3:52:57 PM11/24/10

LOL! It sounds like the time Gil paid 18K for some dud Silverado he
bought over the internet, as is.

Surprisingly the thing was a complete lemon, LOL!

bigdog

Nov 24, 2010, 9:05:10 PM11/24/10
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*- Hide quoted text -

Gillie's motto is, "When life hands you lemons, pucker up".

curtjester1

Nov 25, 2010, 3:38:30 AM11/25/10

That's like admitting, being a troll is worthy of good listening as
far as debates go.

A good ump calls em' like he sees 'em.

CJ

curtjester1

Nov 25, 2010, 3:40:11 AM11/25/10

Is that what JFK is trying to cough up in Z224?

CJ