Kooks On The Loose

David Von Pein

Nov 23, 2010, 6:42:02 PM11/23/10

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16968&st=15&p=212998&#entry212998

Get ready for a large-sized belly laugh here, folks:

JIM DiEUGENIO SAID:

>>> "Kurt Ferrer wrote a review for a Xmas movie at starzmovie.com. I think it's Rudolph. You wrote the same review at Amazon. Except now, your review file is closed. It had been on page 30 of the 55 pages in your review history. If it's gone now, that is interesting." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN (NOT "KURT FERRER") SAID:

You're a howl, Jimbo.

My review for that 1964 TV show is still there and intact, and (yes)
on Page 30:

CLICK THIS LINK 12 TIMES TO FINALLY ARRIVE AT MY 30th PAGE:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A1FDW1SPYKB354?ie=UTF8&display=public&sort_by=MostRecentReview&page=30

http://www.amazon.com/review/R166ZC6QW1WBDQ

The probable reason you thought it was gone is because Amazon's
navigation through a person's review pages sucks. And it's been that
sluggish way for years. It always says "currently not available" for
about 10 clicks (at least on the Firefox browser anyway). But on click
#11 or 12, it'll finally kick in and take you to the page requested.

I'm just wondering exactly how much time somebody spent scouring the
reviews at Starz and Amazon (and elsewhere?) attempting to prove some
silly "alias" theory. It's hilarious. And provably incorrect too.

If you would have "investigated" further, Jimmy my boy, you would have
seen that all of those "Starz" reviews have been plucked straight off
of Amazon. (Lots of sites do that.)

But for some reason, the names attached to the reviews are not the
same as the true Amazon authors. My review has been attached to this
Kurt person. (I guess maybe Kurt submitted it to Starz, so he gets
credit for it. Beats me.)

Plus, every Starz review shows the exact same time submitted too.
Weird.

Here's another Rudolph review at Starz that doesn't give credit to the
true author, who is Tom Anderson. The Starz version shows the author
to be Jorge Middleton:

MIDDLETON (11th REVIEW FROM TOP):
http://www.starzmovie.com/download-rudolph-the-rednosed-reindeer-movie-375.html

ANDERSON (EXACT SAME REVIEW):
http://www.amazon.com/review/R2HXC22DKVK2W5

Mine and Tom Anderson's are the only ones I have checked....but it
proves my point (unless you now want to contend that Middleton and
Anderson are the same person).

Naturally, though, David "Zapruder Wasn't On The Pedestal At All"
Healy, exactly five minutes after DiEugenio's last post, jumps into
the mix and is more than willing to post a "ya got 'em" comment,
without bothering (naturally) to do a lick of research himself to see
whether DiEugenio's "alias" silliness has any merit to it or not (as
if anybody gives a care anyway).

You guys are truly hi-lar-ious. My weak bladder always gets quite a
workout when I visit this forum.

David Von Pein

Nov 24, 2010, 1:22:17 PM11/24/10

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16968&st=15&p=213018&#entry213018

JIM DiEUGENIO SAID:

>>> "So what are you saying David? Someone copied your exact review and placed it under a different or phony name?" <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yes, of course. Isn't that fact obvious from my last post? Can't you
read anything? Or didn't you even see the proof I offered regarding
Middleton's and Anderson's reviews for that exact same holiday program
(which are identical too)?

>>> "And, it was not me who went through all your reviews. Would not want myself to get stupid and spend a lot of time doing it. (BTW, did you ever find Elmer Lee Todd's initials on whatever that bullet is that the FBI came up with? Didn't think so.) Between CTKA and BOR--you know, the show you so ignorantly said had two listeners--the word has gotten out about you. And therefore I have volunteers reporting on your activities." <<<

LOL. Typical CTer silliness. Just keep digging and clawing at
nothingness until you "find" something that looks "suspicious" (like
your latest bombshell: "Is Dave Von Pein really Kurt Ferrer?!"). And
then jump on it and race to your keyboard to declare some kind of
conspiratorial victory.

Conspiracy mongers are experts at doing this. For example, take your
recent turn against perfectly credible witnesses such as Buell Wesley
Frazier and Linnie Mae Randle. For YEARS, you didn't think a thing
about the paper bag story. Then, for some reason or another (probably
a whim), you get a bug up your anal region that tells you not to
believe a single thing that Frazier and Randle have said over these
many years about the paper bag they both said they saw Lee Harvey
Oswald carrying on the morning of the assassination.

Next month, it will be somebody else who looks suspicious in your
eyes. And the next month, it'll be somebody else.

That's called paranoia, Jim. And you conspiracy kooks have a patent on
it in the JFK case.

>>> "In fact, your name brand has gotten almost as bad as John McAdams'. Whose name now is about as worthless as day old burnt toast. Your reputation, because of your laughable support of RH ["Reclaiming History"]--among other things--is headed there also. Or did you already forget the 23 pieces of evidence VB [Vincent Bugliosi] broke his pledge on? And you condoned it in your silly piece of PR that you decieve people about by calling a "review". Which it does not in any way qualify as. It was more like a butt kissing. In your obliviousness to that, you remind me of Paul Newman getting TKO'd by George Kennedy in Cool Hand Luke. Everyone is gone and he is still swinging at the air in front of him. Keep on trucking Davey Boy. There's nobody there." <<<

Except you and your "volunteers". Right, Jimbo my boy?

What a kook.

aeffects

Nov 24, 2010, 4:18:03 PM11/24/10
On Nov 24, 10:22 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16968&st=15&p=2...

own up shithead Pein, you LIED! and, caught AGAIN! What a sorry excuse
for a lone nut troll! ROTFLMFAO! ! ! !

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 24, 2010, 4:49:09 PM11/24/10
Von Pein..is right we are Krazy Konspiracy Kooks who Kant get enough
Konspiracy, but we have a lotta Kompany in Kookdom...Laz

David Von Pein

Nov 25, 2010, 12:33:31 AM11/25/10

>>> "own up shithead Pein, you LIED! and, caught AGAIN!" <<<

I provide proof that I didn't utilize an alias, and yet I am a liar.

What a tribe, these kooks.

aeffects

Nov 25, 2010, 1:00:14 PM11/25/10

considering you advocate the WCR as "PROOF", I'm surprised you can
even spell the word....

Moron, David Von Pein **IS** an alias.... get-a-grip, looney-tunes!

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 25, 2010, 10:23:39 PM11/25/10

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16975&st=60&p=213160&#entry213160

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16975&st=60&p=213204&#entry213204

More DiEugenio crappola, I see. He even mentions an 11-minute run-
through for the trek from Beckley to 10th & Patton, and somehow that
time is supposed to prove that Oswald couldn't have been there in
time. Hilarious. 11 minutes is perfect, and probably just about
exactly the amount of time it took Oswald to get from 1026 North
Beckley Avenue to Tenth & Patton on 11/22/63 --

Left Roominghouse -- Approx. 1:03 PM (probably even earlier, since
there's no way he was in his small room for any 3 or 4 minutes).

Killed Tippit -- Approx. 1:14:30 PM (per Dale Myers' extensive and
detailed analysis of the event).

Time Elapsed -- 11:30.

And yet--somehow--DiEugenio thinks an 11-minute re-enactment is
providing proof of Oswald's innocence. Crazy.

Only in a CTer's strange world.

Naturally, of course, DiEugenio has to pretend that Tippit was killed
between 1:06 and 1:10, which means that Domingo Benavides stood around
on Tenth Street picking lint out of his belly button for SIX TO TEN
MINUTES before deciding to get into Tippit's police car and report the
shooting.

He failed at this, so T.F. Bowley had to take the mike from Domingo,
but we know that the "pumping" sounds on the DPD tapes indicate that
Benavides didn't get on the radio until after 1:16:00 PM CST, which
would mean, as I said, that he would have waited about 10 minutes to
use the radio if Tippit had been shot at 1:06, which is totally
ridiculous.

David Von Pein

Nov 26, 2010, 9:45:45 AM11/26/10

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16975&st=75&p=213228&#entry213228

JAMES FETZER SAID:

>>> "None of this is rocket science, but it requires applied intelligence and serious study to work though the "smoke and mirrors" that those like Arlen Specter and Dave Von Pein have been trading in for all of these years. What disturbs me is not that they are willing to place politics before truth but that so many students of JFK continue to be willing to contemplate the possibility of a "magic bullet" or that the backyard photographs are genuine or that the Zapruder film is authentic--even to this very day!" <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

What part of JFK's head did Gayle Newman say blood was "gushing" from,
Mr. Fetzer?

Here's a visual hint:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6kYzhJGqq2M/TO_CmacWfWI/AAAAAAAAHEw/bCf6JzEPCz0/s1600/Gayle%2BNewman.jpg

Here's another hint:

http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/02/interviews-with-bill-and-gayle-newman.html

And here's third hint (via the film that Prof. Fetzer thinks has been
"altered", with a red "blob" being added to the film, which just
happens to perfectly coincide with the exact place on JFK's head where
Gayle Newman, within ONE HOUR of the assassination, said she saw blood
"gushing" from; yes, I know that Gayle also said that it looked to her
as if JFK had "grabbed his ear", which he never did; but her
observation about WHERE on JFK's head she saw the gushing blood is the
key point here, which is in perfect harmony with what we see on the
Zapruder Film, a film that a super-kook named Fetzer thinks has been
"wholly fabricated"):

http://Box.net/shared/7n9bertqjo

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 27, 2010, 12:29:10 AM11/27/10

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16968&st=15&p=213277&#entry213277

JIM DiEUGENIO SAID:

>>> "With you, nothing is obvious. And I will not take your word on anything concerning yourself or any of your claims." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

The feeling is (definitely) mutual, Jimmy my boy.

I feel the precise same way about Jimmy "Oswald Had No Bag At All On
Nov. 22" DiEugenio. (Definitely. And then some.)

>>> "Recall the analogy I made about burnt toast. (BTW, here is a good example of an email I just got that illustrates my point: "James D... what's the best way to purchase yours and Lisa P's book? I was in PHX and was to continue on to the Lancer Conf but my girlfriend went Von Peinian on me. She wanted to hang at the Biltmore so I missed the gig. Thanks" ... I predict that phrase ["went Von Peinian on me"] will soon become part of the lexicon.)" <<<

What in the world is that supposed to mean?

I know! It must mean that the girlfriend got tired of her boyfriend
making up BS about the JFK case and decided to dump the bum!

Did I come close, Jimbo?

http://groups.google.com/group/reclaiming-history/browse_thread/thread/863ee417ecb1633f