JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 160)

David Von Pein

Mar 5, 2011, 4:42:04 AM3/5/11
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 160):

ANTON BATEY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c0f7a0a8e9048abf
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1a1d504e5bd94673
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6e5d347405d0d288
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6e4e4e259af9022a

VICTORIA ADAMS, DOROTHY GARNER, AND LEE OSWALD:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/055708c2836f3511

KLEIN'S, CRESCENT, AND RIFLE C2766:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e80b5e3b80bcbac6
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ee88933312f1fdaa
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/60b947ca95d31d13

OSWALD, THE NUTCASE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b6549028224fa34a

OSWALD BLASTS THE COMMIES:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1d2547c0e2cb216b

OSWALD AND WALKER:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17415&st=0&p=220314&#entry220314

THE "EVERYTHING MUST BE FAKE" FABLE (AGAIN):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/295d85c21d620efd

DAVID S. LIFTON:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17411&st=60&p=220704&#entry220704

MORE STUFF:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/68d3dce843ba8487
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/04e3a482fb5915da
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3879.msg75979.html#msg75979
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17359&st=15&p=219836&#entry219836
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17428&st=0&p=220497&#entry220497
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17415&st=30&p=220498&#entry220498
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0168798faee8c99a

aeffects

Mar 5, 2011, 6:52:20 PM3/5/11
On Mar 5, 1:42 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

no advertising moron.... you know the rules....

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 6, 2011, 2:21:21 AM3/6/11

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17428&st=45&p=220826&#entry220826

JAMES DiEUGENIO SAID:

Ha HA Ha HA HA HA. I love this. Pure McAdams BS. And he [McAdams]
pulled it in the debate with Rossley and with me.

I proved that this was one of the easiest types of evidence to forge
[handwriting evidence] and then to pass off as genuine.

Now, look at the cheap trick DVP is trying to pass off here. We are to
believe that Oswald signed a money order that:

1. He mailed from a mail box instead of the post office where he
bought it minutes before. Thereby walking miles out of his way while
he was supposed to be at work, and it was not lunch time.

2. That this money order went over 700 miles, and was then opened,
tallied, and sorted at Klein's and then deposited at the bank, all
in-- GET THIS --24 hours!

This is before the age of computer scanning folks. The mail and the
money orders were sorted by hand, Davey Boy.

3. But yet, magically, the bank did not stamp this money order for
deposit, and then failed to pass it through the system. (Maybe that is
why it did not end up where Wilmouth said it should have been?) And
Klein's could never find the actual deposit. So the FBI then lied
about it. Funny Davey. This did not happen with Oswald's other money
orders did it. Why?

Because Oswald never ordered or picked up that particular rifle,
Davey.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Once more, we're treated to James DiEugenio's eager willingness to
call a whole bunch of people "LIARS".

Because if that money order isn't legit, and if it really wasn't
filled out by Lee Oswald, then a lot of people are either evil rotten
LIARS (or they were really, really stupid/dumb/gullible/
idiots).....from the people at Klein's Sporting Goods in Chicago, to
the FBI, to the WC, to the HSCA.

And please think about DiEugenio's and Gil Jesus' silliness from
another point-of-view:

IF the money order is a fake/fraud....and IF people like DiEugenio are
100% correct about Oswald not likely mailing it at a particular
location on March 12, 1963....and IF Jimbo is right about the money
order and rifle order form not being able to get from Dallas to
Chicago in 24 hours....then those goofball idiots who wanted to make
it LOOK like Oswald DID do all those things and wanted to make it LOOK
like the money order got to Chicago in one day's time would certainly
have to be considered BRAINLESS MORONS....now wouldn't they, Jimbo?

IOW---If all of this stuff is fake, why on Earth wouldn't the plotters
have spread out the amount of time it took from the mailing date to
the processing date? After all, if it's all FAKE stuff anyway, then
why in hell would they want to make people like DiEugenio even MORE
suspicious by making the money order arrive in an impossibly short
interval of time? It's ridiculous.

So, were the plotters just incredibly stupid, Jim? Or could there
(just POSSIBLY) be an alternate explanation--like, say, the stuff is
the REAL McCOY, and you are just searching desperately for ANYTHING
you can get your hands on to take that rifle out of the hands of Lee
Harvey Oswald?

You see, the kind of "WHY DID THE GOOFY PLOTTERS WHO SUPPOSEDLY FRAMED
OSWALD DO THINGS THIS WAY?" questions that I just posed above are the
kind of logical questions that conspiracy theorists like Gil Jesus and
James DiEugenio never ever ask themselves. Never!

Another excellent example of this same kind of logical inquiry is:

Why in the world would the "real killers" of JFK want to leave behind
physical evidence of the conspiracy in the Book Depository after
shooting the President?

I.E.,

Why would the conspirators (who were trying to frame Oswald) leave
behind a MAUSER gun in the TSBD, instead of leaving behind the gun
that was needed to frame their patsy with--Oswald's own Mannlicher-
Carcano rifle?

And Jim DiEugenio went one step deeper into la-la fantasy-land when he
stated during his Black Op Radio appearance on March 3, 2011, that he
believes that Oswald's Carcano WAS NOT FIRED AT ALL on November 22,
1963.*

* = That laughable statement was uttered by DiEugenio despite the fact
that ALL of the traceable ballistics evidence in the JFK case leads
straight back to Oswald's Mannlicher-Carcano, including all three
bullet shells found in the Sniper's Nest, the two largest fragments
recovered from the front of the President's limousine [CE567 and
CE569], and CE399, which is a bullet, whether Jim D. likes it or not,
that was deemed by both the Warren Commission and the HSCA to be THE
EXACT BULLET that struck both President Kennedy and Governor Connally
in Dealey Plaza.

So, logically, the conspiracy theorists who really do think that a
"Mauser" was found on the sixth floor of the Depository instead of
Oswald's Carcano (even though the Tom Alyea film clearly shows a
CARCANO being examined by Lt. Carl Day right after it was pulled from
the box stacks on the sixth floor), should be asking themselves the
very simple and logical question -- Why leave behind evidence that can
only expose the conspiracy?

And, of course, the biggest "Why Did The Retarded Plotters Do It Like
This?" question of all that is never (EVER!) asked by any of the
conspiracy theorists of Planet Earth is the one I've been trying to
get some CTer to answer in a reasonable and believable fashion for
many years now (and David Lifton's recent "trajectory reversal"
explanation is just plain silly from every point-of-view):

If the plotters had a strong desire to frame Lee Oswald as the SOLE
ASSASSIN of President John F. Kennedy, then why would those same
plotters/conspirators have even WANTED to shoot JFK from the FRONT?

Those reasonable questions should make the conspiracists in the
"Anybody But Oswald" camp squirm in their chairs for a little while.

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com

http://Oswald-Is-Guilty.blogspot.com

David Von Pein

Mar 6, 2011, 9:42:23 AM3/6/11

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17428&st=45&p=220840&#entry220840

Gil Jesus,

The writing on ALL of the rifle-purchasing documents (including the
money order) was Lee Harvey Oswald's. That's not just MY opinion--
that's the OFFICIAL determination made by multiple handwriting
analysts for BOTH the Warren Commission and the HSCA.

Are they ALL liars or incompetent boobs at their jobs?

You and your fellow CTers will NEVER be able to skirt around the FACT
that Lee Harvey Oswald's writing is on ALL of the documents that prove
he purchased the JFK murder weapon (Rifle C2766).

Also -- If "handwriting analysis" is such a flawed science, then why
on Earth do such handwriting analysts exist AT ALL? Do you think they
testify in court and for organizations like the WC and HSCA merely for
the fun of making impossible-to-prove determinations like the ones
made by Alwyn Cole below?:

MELVIN EISENBERG -- "Mr. Cole, I now hand you an item consisting of a
U.S. postal money order in the amount of $21.45, payable to Klein's
Sporting Goods, from "A. Hidell, P.O. Box 2915, Dallas, Texas." For
the record I will state that this money order was included with the
purchase order in Exhibit 773 which has just been identified, and was
intended and used as payment for the weapon shipped in response to the
purchase order, 773. I ask you, Mr. Cole, whether you have examined
this money order for the purpose of determining whether it was
prepared by the author of the standards?"

ALWYN COLE [Treasury Dept. Document Examiner] -- "Yes, sir."

EISENBERG -- "What was your conclusion, Mr. Cole?"

COLE -- "It is my conclusion that the handwriting on this money order
is in the hand of the person who executed the standard writing [i.e.,
Lee Harvey Oswald]."

4 H 373:
http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh4/html/WC_Vol4_0191a.htm

And handwriting expert Joseph McNally (along with others who examined
the same documents for the HSCA) came to the same conclusion as Cole
did fourteen years earlier--i.e., the money order and all other
documents relating to the rifle purchase were written by Lee Harvey
Oswald [see McNally testimony at 4 HSCA 355].

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol4/html/HSCA_Vol4_0180a.htm

aeffects

Mar 6, 2011, 2:50:47 PM3/6/11
On Mar 5, 11:21 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17428&st=45&p=2...

<snip the Von Pein lunacy>

apparently you're not man enough to face the music on the Ed Forum, eh
coward? Always running off to the next forum-board-blog .... playing
ever the troll. That's why you're not taken seriously, troll -- you
run from the very evidence, exhibits you claim to being next to
godliness -- what-a-wimp!

David Von Pein

Mar 7, 2011, 2:11:08 AM3/7/11

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17428&st=60&p=220855&#entry220855

JIM DiEUGENIO SAID:

>>> "No cover up ever has to be perfect--in fact there is no such thing. It just has to suffice to do the job." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yeah, but your so-called "plotters/planters/cover-uppers" screwed up
on virtually EVERYTHING, according to your beliefs.

E.G.,

They planted a Mauser instead of a Carcano. (Dumb.)

They shot Tippit with an automatic, when the patsy owned a revolver.
(Stupid.)

They forgot to stamp the money order properly. (Silly plotters.)

They shot JFK from the front. (Really idiotic in a plot with the patsy
in the TSBD.)

They allowed the patsy to roam around the TSBD, instead of keeping a
leash on him, potentially allowing the patsy to gain an alibi (which
YOU think he did, of course, in the lunchroom). (Incredibly reckless
and stupid.)

They plant a bullet shell in the TSBD that CTers say couldn't possibly
have been fired that day. (More stupidity from the bumbling plotters.)

How many more of these silly goofball errors does it take to qualify
the JFK Assassination Team Of Patsy-Framers as retards? 150 more? 200?

In reality, of course, none of the above things is true at all. Each
item only exists in the fantasy-filled minds of conspiracy theorists.
And they fester there until more and more CTers begin to believe in
them too. That's why 75%-80% of the American public believes in a
conspiracy today. It's not because the EVIDENCE is tainted. It's
because of the really silly things that conspiracy theorists like Jim
DiEugenio and Jim Garrison and Oliver Stone place their faith in.

Rob Caprio

Mar 7, 2011, 11:09:05 AM3/7/11
> Gil Jesus,
>
> The writing on ALL of the rifle-purchasing documents (including the
> money order) was Lee Harvey Oswald's. That's not just MY opinion--
> that's the OFFICIAL determination made by multiple handwriting
> analysts for BOTH the Warren Commission and the HSCA.
>
> Are they ALL liars or incompetent boobs at their jobs?
>
> You and your fellow CTers will NEVER be able to skirt around the FACT
> that Lee Harvey Oswald's writing is on ALL of the documents that prove
> he purchased the JFK murder weapon (Rifle C2766).

IF you say so, now show me where he ordered a 40" Carcano and recevied
it with the OFFICIAL evidence!

I dare you!

But he won't.

> Also -- If "handwriting analysis" is such a flawed science, then why
> on Earth do such handwriting analysts exist AT ALL? Do you think they
> testify in court and for organizations like the WC and HSCA merely for
> the fun of making impossible-to-prove determinations like the ones
> made by Alwyn Cole below?:
>
> MELVIN EISENBERG -- "Mr. Cole, I now hand you an item consisting of a
> U.S. postal money order in the amount of $21.45, payable to Klein's
> Sporting Goods, from "A. Hidell, P.O. Box 2915, Dallas, Texas." For
> the record I will state that this money order was included with the
> purchase order in Exhibit 773 which has just been identified, and was
> intended and used as payment for the weapon shipped in response to the
> purchase order, 773. I ask you, Mr. Cole, whether you have examined
> this money order for the purpose of determining whether it was
> prepared by the author of the standards?"
>
> ALWYN COLE [Treasury Dept. Document Examiner] -- "Yes, sir."
>
> EISENBERG -- "What was your conclusion, Mr. Cole?"
>
> COLE -- "It is my conclusion that the handwriting on this money order
> is in the hand of the person who executed the standard writing [i.e.,
> Lee Harvey Oswald]."
>

> 4 H 373:http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh4/html/WC_Vol4_019...

> And handwriting expert Joseph McNally (along with others who examined
> the same documents for the HSCA) came to the same conclusion as Cole
> did fourteen years earlier--i.e., the money order and all other
> documents relating to the rifle purchase were written by Lee Harvey
> Oswald [see McNally testimony at 4 HSCA 355].
>

> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol4/html/HSCA...

John McAdams

Mar 7, 2011, 11:21:18 PM3/7/11
On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 08:09:05 -0800 (PST), Rob Caprio
<robc...@netscape.com> wrote:

>On Mar 6, 9:42 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>> http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17428&st=45&p=2...
>>
>> Gil Jesus,
>>
>> The writing on ALL of the rifle-purchasing documents (including the
>> money order) was Lee Harvey Oswald's. That's not just MY opinion--
>> that's the OFFICIAL determination made by multiple handwriting
>> analysts for BOTH the Warren Commission and the HSCA.
>>
>> Are they ALL liars or incompetent boobs at their jobs?
>>
>> You and your fellow CTers will NEVER be able to skirt around the FACT
>> that Lee Harvey Oswald's writing is on ALL of the documents that prove
>> he purchased the JFK murder weapon (Rifle C2766).
>
>IF you say so, now show me where he ordered a 40" Carcano and recevied
>it with the OFFICIAL evidence!
>
>I dare you!

Kindly explain how it matters which version of the Carcano he
received.

.John
--------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Rob Caprio

Mar 9, 2011, 12:15:52 PM3/9/11

You have to be kidding John, don't you? Come on. IF you are going to
support the claims of the WC you have to be able to show he ordered
and received the claimed rifle. Can you?

I'll await your cites.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 11, 2011, 5:52:17 AM3/11/11

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17467&st=0&gopid=221195&#entry221195

TOM SCULLY SAID:

>>> "David....you've extended yourself here far beyond your competency; take a breather. You ought to see how you appear to curious, intelligent, informed, questioning people." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Please note how the number of LIARS continues to grow upon reading
those John Armstrong book excerpts that Jack White posted in 2005.

Start counting up the number of people who surely must be liars in the
eyes of the conspiracy mongers when it comes to just the issue of
Oswald's money order alone, including the various people from the
banking institutions and the post office and the FBI and the Secret
Service who saw and/or physically handled the Oswald money order.

The FBI must have been doing a lot of strong-arming at the banks and
at Klein's and at the post office regarding JUST this money order
thing alone, in order to get various people to say they saw and
handled a money order that many conspiracy theorists think is a total
fraud.

Another question -- Did the Feds PLANT a fake money order somewhere
(after perfectly mimicking Lee Oswald's handwriting on it too, of
course--and all within less than 24 hours of the assassination), so
that a legitimate banking employee or a post office employee could
conveniently "find" it later on? Or did the FBI just MAKE UP all the
names of the bank officials and post office people that Jack White
mentions in his 2005 article above?

I'll reiterate this FACT one more time --- Waldman Exhibit No. 7
(which has never been proven to be a "fake" document by any conspiracy
theorist in the world) proves for all time that Klein's received a
paid-in-full rifle order from "A. Hidell" of Dallas, Texas (who was
really Lee Harvey Oswald, as we all know) in March 1963, and Klein's
shipped a rifle with the serial number C2766 on it to Oswald's Dallas
mailing address on 3/20/63.

Any other conclusion is pure speculation that is not supported by the
known documentary evidence connected with the JFK murder
investigation.

~Mark VII~

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com

aeffects

Mar 11, 2011, 3:19:00 PM3/11/11
On Mar 11, 2:52 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17467&st=0&gopi...

> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> Please note how the number of LIARS continues to grow upon reading
> those John Armstrong book excerpts that Jack White posted in 2005.

ahh.... you're just pissed cause you, David Von Pein, have been added
to that list of LIARS that's L-I-A-R, hon.... YOU!

Gil Jesus

Mar 19, 2011, 9:18:26 AM3/19/11
Two experts gave testimony to the WC concerning questioned documents:
Alwyn Cole and James C. Cadigan. Cole apprenticed as a questioned
document examiner for 6 years, from 1929 to 1935, and had been an
examiner of questioned documents for the U.S. Treasury Department
since then. Cadigan had been a questioned document examiner with the
FBI for 23.5 years, following a specialized course of training and
instruction. Both had testified many times in Federal and States
courts. ( WCR, App. X, pg. 566 ) Their conclusions were identical.

The mail order and envelope for the C2766 rifle were photographed by
Klein's on microfilm, and then destroyed. ( ibid., pg. 569 ) The money
order was never microfilmed.

In his testimony, Cadigan was careful to say that CADIGAN 11 had been
prepared by LHO and NOT CE 788. The reason he said it that way is
because Cadigan never compared the ORIGINAL, CE 788, to Oswald's
handwriting. He compared a PHOTOGRAPH of CE 788, which was Cadigan 11.
( 7 H 423 )

Likewise, Cole examined a COPY of the original, which is CE 789, and
not the origin, CE 788. ( 4 H 374 )

In fact, ALL of the Commission's handwriting examinations, by BOTH
Cadigan and Cole were made of PHOTOGRAPHS of the original exhibits,
not the exhibits themselves. In addition, since each handwriting
expert was not trained in photographic processing, the photographs
they examined were not made by the examiners themselves, but rather
"under their supervision".

Meaning someone else.

And because someone else was involved in the "creation" of this
evidence, the person or persons responsible for that creation also
created a chain of custody of the evidence.

Unfortunately, the chain of custody of those photos was never
ESTABLISHED because those "under their supervision" remained unnamed,
never marked the photos after they processed them and were never
called to testify and identify the photos as the ones they took or to
describe the technical processes they used in creating them.
And for that matter, neither Cole nor Cadigan was asked any technical
questions about the photos even though they admitted supervising their
creation. Instead of photographic technicians, the legitimacy of the
photographs were confirmed VISUALLY by the examiners, Cadigan and
Cole.

In spite of the lack of a chain of custody, the Commission did what it
usually did numerous times in its hearings and accepted ALL of the
photographs as evidence and designated them as exhibits.
Both Cole and Cadigan testified that the photographs they examined
were clear enough to permit an identification through examination.
Their opinions covered both the copies of the standards ( the known
handwriting of Lee Harvey Oswald ) and the copies of the questioned
documents, like the money order.

Likewise, the House Select Committee on Assassinations examined the
Oswald handwriting in 1978 using a three member panel consisting of
Joseph P. McNally, David J. Purtell, and Charles C. Scott.

The conclusions of the HSCA handwriting panel indicate that there are
problems with comparing copies with originals.

Scott concluded that while all of the original handwriting purported
to be Oswald's was made by the same person, only a "tentative opinion"
could be reached as to the reproductions. ( 8 HSCA 247 )

McNally agreed, saying that while the writing on the envelope and the
money order matched, there was a caveat ( condition ) that the writing
on the envelope was a photo reproduction from microfilm. ( 4 HSCA
355 )

Earlier he explained why the conditional identification when
discussing the panel's examination of Oswald's Cuban visa application.
He said that because it was not an original document, it "could not be
examined microscopically". ( ibid. )

During his testimony, McNally was forced to admit that copies were
never as good as originals for handwriting comparison:

Mr. FAUNTROY. Are photocopies as good as original handwriting for
analysis purposes?

Mr. McNALLY. No, never.

( 2 HSCA 393 )

BTW, the money order ( Item 29 in 8 HSCA 230 ) which was examined by
both McNally and Purtell was described as a XEROX COPY. ( 8 HSCA 234,
239 ) Purtell described it as a Xerox copy of a microfilm copy.
( 239 )

IOW, a copy of a copy.

In his examination of the "Dear Mr. Hunt " letter, McNally said that
it would not be "particularly difficult" to forge Oswald's signature.

Mr. MCNALLY. ....Oswald's general writing pattern is simple and tends
to be rather legible, and to turn out something like that would be not
particularly difficult.

( 4 H 360 )

On the next page, he described HOW it could be done.

Mr. McNALLY. ......It could very well be a situation where this thing
has been patched together from original writing of Oswald. It can be
done using a photo reproduction process.

( 4 HSCA 361 )

Purtell explained the process further:

"....it is possible to incorporate or insert changes and alterations
into copies. A method frequently used is to paste together parts of
documents to make one fraudulent document, which is then copied. If
the first copy can pass inspection, it will be used; if not, it will
be reworked to eliminate all signs of alteration. This amended copy is
then recopied for the finished product. This is usually referred to as
the "cut and paste" method."

( 8 HSCA 239 )

And THAT'S why you don't use COPIES when comparing handwriting.

bigdog

Mar 19, 2011, 11:02:04 AM3/19/11
On Mar 19, 9:18 am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> Two experts gave testimony to the WC concerning questioned documents:
> Alwyn Cole and James C. Cadigan. Cole apprenticed as a questioned
> document examiner for 6 years, from 1929 to 1935, and had been an
> examiner of questioned documents for the U.S. Treasury Department
> since then. Cadigan had been a questioned document examiner with the
> FBI for 23.5 years, following a specialized course of training and
> instruction. Both had testified many times in Federal and States
> courts. ( WCR, App. X, pg. 566 ) Their conclusions were identical.

If there is one thing Giltardo has some expertise in, it is questioned
documents. People have been questioning his document for as long as he
has been around.

Gil Jesus

Mar 20, 2011, 8:02:33 AM3/20/11
On Mar 19, 11:02 am, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> If there is one thing Giltardo has some expertise in, it is questioned
> documents. People have been questioning his document for as long as he
> has been around.

STOP IT YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY.

One of the many things you know NOTHING about.

Evidence.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17496

mucher1

Mar 20, 2011, 8:14:19 AM3/20/11

Originals are better than copies? Hmmm. Why didn't you ask us? We
could have told you that and saved you a lot of time.

aeffects

Mar 20, 2011, 9:42:48 AM3/20/11

wake up pukester.... we need some lone nut production out of you,
sitting on your ass doinf nothing around here, what the hell is the
matter with you? .john is watching pukester.... get busy...

drummist1965

Mar 20, 2011, 10:04:08 AM3/20/11

And you tell others to "get a life"...

Gil Jesus

Mar 20, 2011, 11:16:46 AM3/20/11
On Mar 20, 10:04 am, drummist1965 <elpdrum...@gmail.com> wrote:

>   And you tell others to "get a life

I tell others that if they bang on their garbage cans long enough,
someone will come along and proclaim them to be an acoustics
expert....just like they did with you.

Guess church let out just early enough this morning for you to sit
down in front of your computer and insult people, huh ?

Maybe you'll have another chance today to threaten bodily harm to
senior citizens.

Have nice day, brother.

drummist1965

Mar 20, 2011, 12:06:55 PM3/20/11
On Mar 20, 11:16 am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Mar 20, 10:04 am, drummist1965 <elpdrum...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >   And you tell others to "get a life
>
> I tell others that if they bang on their garbage cans long enough,
> someone will come along and proclaim them to be an acoustics
> expert....just like they did with you.

What does this have to do with me, Gil? I've NEVER "proclaimed"
myself to be an acoustics expert.

> Guess church let out just early enough this morning for you to sit
> down in front of your computer and insult people, huh ?

We can all see what "church" does for you,though, Gil. Some of us
have to go to work on Sunday's, and so. some of us go to church on
Saturday.

> Maybe you'll have another chance today to threaten bodily harm to
> senior citizens.

I have never threatened anyone with bodily harm Gilly. That was
Tom's way of twisting what I said, which everyone knows is his forte`.

> Have nice day, brother.

You, too, stupid.

aeffects

Mar 20, 2011, 12:16:43 PM3/20/11
On Mar 20, 9:06 am, drummist1965 <elpdrum...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 20, 11:16 am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 20, 10:04 am, drummist1965 <elpdrum...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >   And you tell others to "get a life
>
> > I tell others that if they bang on their garbage cans long enough,
> > someone will come along and proclaim them to be an acoustics
> > expert....just like they did with you.
>
>     What does this have to do with me, Gil? I've NEVER "proclaimed"
> myself to be an acoustics expert.

oh? expert, or fool -- lurkers you choose.... so, who else listen to a
little plastic disc found in Gallery magaine for months on end?

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/barber.htm

Gil Jesus

Mar 22, 2011, 12:45:35 PM3/22/11
> On Mar 20, 9:06 am, dummist1965 <elpdrum...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Have nice day, brother.
>
> >     You, too, stupid.

Good Christian response.

drummist1965

Mar 22, 2011, 1:15:37 PM3/22/11

Not any worse than your calling people "nutcases", "a**holes" and
the likes, is it Gilly? Take a long, hard look at some of the titles
of the threads you start, and then tell me that is Christ-like. I'm
stating fact & truth. You are stupid, and you pick and choose which
Scriptures *you* want to live by and ignore the rest, because you are
stupid.

aeffects

Mar 22, 2011, 1:40:09 PM3/22/11
On Mar 22, 10:15 am, drummist1965 <elpdrum...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Good Christian response.

 I'm
> stating fact & truth. You are stupid, and you pick and choose which
> Scriptures *you* want to live by and ignore the rest, because you are
> stupid.

fact and truth? as .john sees it, yes! R-O-T-F-L-M-F-A-O

drummist1965

Mar 22, 2011, 3:27:05 PM3/22/11

That's right, Healy. "fact and truth", something you know nothing
about.

aeffects

Mar 22, 2011, 4:18:07 PM3/22/11

focus hon.... "fact and truth? as .john sees it, yes! R-O-T-F-L-M-F-A-
O"

drummist1965

Mar 22, 2011, 4:57:49 PM3/22/11

You are who is out of focus, Healy. Next time you are quoting
someone, put quotation marks around it.

tom...@cox.net

Mar 22, 2011, 5:13:32 PM3/22/11
drummist1965 <elpdr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Good Christian response.
>
> Not any worse than your calling people "nutcases", "a**holes" and
> the likes, is it Gilly? Take a long, hard look at some of the titles
> of the threads you start, and then tell me that is Christ-like. I'm
> stating fact & truth. You are stupid, and you pick and choose which
> Scriptures *you* want to live by and ignore the rest, because you are
> stupid.

WHO is steve Barber?>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/law_suits.htm

Barber Threatened me until he found out he would go home in a fucking "Body
Bag ".

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

tom...@cox.net

Mar 22, 2011, 7:03:37 PM3/22/11
drummist1965 <elpdr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 22, 1:40=A0pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mar 22, 10:15=A0am, drummist1965 <elpdrum...@gmail.com> wrote:> On
> > Mar=

> > =A0=A0I'm

> > > stating fact & truth. You are stupid, and you pick and choose which
> > > Scriptures *you* want to live by and ignore the rest, because you are
> > > stupid.
> >
> > fact and truth? as .john sees it, yes! R-O-T-F-L-M-F-A-O
>
> That's right, Healy. "fact and truth", something you know nothing
> about.
FREE PASS TO THE ZOO>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/law_suits.htm

tom...@cox.net

Mar 22, 2011, 7:05:15 PM3/22/11
drummist1965 <elpdr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 22, 4:18=A0pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

HOW MANY BOY SCOUT TROOPS DID YOU SWALLOW TODAY BARBER? ? ?

drummist1965

Mar 22, 2011, 10:37:29 PM3/22/11
On Mar 22, 5:13 pm, tom...@cox.net wrote:

Once again, Tom...I didn't "threaten" you. I have told you and
told you that you weren't/aren't worth it, but, your little mind just
can't understand that.

mucher1

Mar 23, 2011, 4:12:18 AM3/23/11
On 23 Mar., 00:05, tom...@cox.net wrote:
> drummist1965 <elpdrum...@gmail.com> wrote:

> HOW MANY BOY SCOUT TROOPS DID YOU SWALLOW TODAY BARBER? ? ?

Your friend Robsie Caprio wants us to believe that your many
transgressions are the result of your passion about the JFK case
sometimes boiling over, but that's not really true, is it? You're
simply a mean-spirited old pervert.

Gil Jesus

Mar 23, 2011, 7:01:08 AM3/23/11
> On Mar 22, 5:13 pm, tom...@cox.net wrote:
>
> WHO is steve Barber?>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/law_suits.htm
>
> Barber Threatened me until he found out he would go home in a fucking "Body
> Bag ".

Barber says that he never threatened anybody, that it was just a
misunderstanding on your part.

Are you saying that on top of everything else, he's a liar ?

aeffects

Mar 23, 2011, 1:19:56 PM3/23/11
On Mar 23, 1:12 am, mucher1 <much...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 23 Mar., 00:05, tom...@cox.net wrote:
>

> > drummist1965 <elpdrum...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > HOW MANY BOY SCOUT TROOPS DID YOU SWALLOW TODAY BARBER? ? ?
>
> Your friend Robsie Caprio wants us to believe that your many
> transgressions are the result of your passion about the JFK case
> sometimes boiling over, but that's not really true, is it? You're
> simply a mean-spirited old pervert.

my goodness, da mucher (justme1952's bitch), seems the troll is trying
diversion, AGAIN.... so transparent, its the 45 questions, helpless.
Get busy... show us, PROVE to us LHO wasn't a patsy....

timstter

Apr 8, 2011, 11:16:30 PM4/8/11

You're the liar, Verm

You've got a history of it!

But then, your whole take on the Kennedy case is a lie, isn't it?

Real Christ like research buddy you have there in Tom Rossley, eh Gil?

LOL! What a fraud and hypocrite you are!

Informative Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*