OSWALD BLASTS THE COMMIES

1 view

Gil Jesus

Mar 2, 2011, 11:33:28 AM3/2/11
The WC Exhibit that the WC never spoke about ----- CE 779

Oswald blasts CPUSA for its "servile conformity" to the Soviet Union's
will and the Russians for "committing crimes unsurpassed even by their
early day caplitalist counterparts".

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0337a.htm

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0337b.htm

timstter

Mar 2, 2011, 12:14:54 PM3/2/11
On Mar 3, 3:33 am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> The WC Exhibit that the WC never spoke about ----- CE 779
>
> Oswald blasts CPUSA for its "servile conformity" to the Soviet Union's
> will and the Russians for "committing crimes unsurpassed even by their
> early day caplitalist counterparts".
>
> http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol...
>
> http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol...

LOL! How did the WC "never speak about it" when it is a published
exhibit in their volumes?

Wasn't that where you found it?

Your arguments are getting more bizarre by the day.

Concerned Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Gil Jesus

Mar 2, 2011, 12:18:47 PM3/2/11

Speak as in TESTIMONY, Fatman. Having never read the testimony, it's
not surprising that you don't know about it.

Posting at 4:12 AM Sydney time ?

Water getting too high in the house ?

David Von Pein

Mar 2, 2011, 12:32:41 PM3/2/11

>>> "OSWALD BLASTS THE COMMIES" <<<

Well, for Pete sake, Gil, we all know that Oswald "blasted" the
Communists and the Soviet Union after he became disillusioned with the
Russian way of life after living in Russia for about three years.

He even says so right in his "Historic Diary", when he says that he
"despises the representatives of both systems" (both the USA and
Soviet systems of Government, that is).

And that was a major quote that Vince Bugliosi uses in his book when
talking about Oswald's possible motive for killing JFK -- i.e., Oswald
hated the "representatives" of the United States Government. And when
the leading "representative" of that Government was scheduled to pass
right under Oswald's nose on November 22, 1963, Lee Harvey Oswald
could not resist that golden opportunity to strike back against the
U.S. Government which he "despised".

Makes perfect sense to me, too.

http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/reclaiming-history.html

curtjester1

Mar 3, 2011, 8:09:50 AM3/3/11

On Mar 2, 12:32 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Well, for Pete sake, Gil, we all know that Oswald "blasted" the
> Communists and the Soviet Union after he became disillusioned with the
> Russian way of life after living in Russia for about three years.

Of course, that's why he didn't have a bad word to say about JFK, and
why 'he' was 'trying' to get back to the Soviet Union by 'letter' and
a 'visit' to the Soviet Consulate in Mexico City.

> He even says so right in his "Historic Diary", when he says that he
> "despises the representatives of both systems" (both the USA and
> Soviet systems of Government, that is).

Oh, that fake diary that well was just one more frame piece...and that
probably would be about the opinion of the average citizen of both
countries.

> And that was a major quote that Vince Bugliosi uses in his book when
> talking about Oswald's possible motive for killing JFK -- i.e., Oswald
> hated the "representatives" of the United States Government. And when
> the leading "representative" of that Government was scheduled to pass
> right under Oswald's nose on November 22, 1963, Lee Harvey Oswald
> could not resist that golden opportunity to strike back against the
> U.S. Government which he "despised".

Well, bring in the Tom Hanks of writers, that'll give some
credibility...hahahahaha.

> Makes perfect sense to me, too.

Of course, to anyone who plays the scenario game instead of the
research game.

CJ

> http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/reclaiming-history.html

David Von Pein

Mar 3, 2011, 5:38:34 PM3/3/11

>>> "...that fake diary..." <<<

Beautiful. Yet another piece of "fake" evidence.

Kook.

curtjester1

Mar 3, 2011, 10:03:55 PM3/3/11

Good job, avoid the upper stuff and then come down to your usual 'I
don't like it' - kook stuff.

I wonder what Dave would mean by 'Diary'? Wouldn't one think it was
some kind of log through some journey? Unfortunately 'it' was all
written afterwards of a stay in the Soviet Union. And what of the
'document' itself? Found? No. Initialed? No. Photographed? No.
Inventoried by Dallas Police? No. Hugh Aynesworth divulge where he
got the manuscript? No.

Errors and anomolies in the CT community are generally labeled,
"numerous". Of course with your type of evidentiary style, one can
easily see why you would fall for Parkland bullets, the SBT, BY
Photos, and Rifle-Suspect, Theories. It's called 'my evidence' and
not researched evidence. Don't worry, even people like Ben Holmes who
rather 'have evidence' than show evidence here, shows why the
enormous amounts of evidence get skewed rather quickly. Aren't we all
waiting for the DVP we know, to come up, with "writing analysis
experts show"??? ...:-)

Evidence doesn't rule here, only Quality Evidence rules.

CJ

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 3, 2011, 11:40:38 PM3/3/11

>>> "Evidence doesn't rule here, only Quality Evidence rules." <<<

LOL. To you conspiracy clowns, "Imaginary Evidence" = "Quality
Evidence". It's always been that way.

Conspiracy theorists live and die by their imagination. It's all
they've got to hang their conspiracy hats on--their imagination.

You actually are stupid enough to think that some plotter(s) NEEDED to
fake a diary to convict Lee Harvey Oswald.

Just like you're stupid enough to think that the plotters/cops NEEDED
to fake CE399 (which isn't necessary at all to link Oswald to the
murder of JFK).

And you're just enough of a retard to also believe that the cops
NEEDED and WANTED to fake the rifle-toting paper bag too -- even
though there was absolutely no good-enough reason in the world for the
police to want to do that. They could have easily simply said: We're
not sure how Oswald got the gun into the building; there are no
witnesses to that event.

And that explanation (if, in fact, the cops were trying to frame
Oswald--which they definitely were not doing, of course) would have
eliminated a whole boatload of cloak-and-dagger nonsense regarding
that paper bag that so many of you CT retards actually believe
happened, such as faking the bag....and then getting Buell Frazier AND
Linnie Randle to tell lies about seeing Oswald with a bag....and the
curtain rod story of Oswald's (which is a story that a lot of retards
these days seem to think was ALSO a story concocted by the police,
instead of being concocted by Oswald).

But don't let (il)logic get in the way of a good hunk of imaginary
fake evidence, Jester. After all, without EVERYTHING being faked,
planted, and fucked up by the cops and evil FBI -- your patsy's
guilty. And we could never have that...could we, "CurtJester"?

curtjester1

Mar 4, 2011, 10:37:08 AM3/4/11

The only thing is the going in and getting the toes wet, Mr. DVP.
None of those aforementioned can be linked remotely to LHO much less
done so on a meticulous evidentiary trial that would use the word
Quality as an adjective. Too tough a case for the Prosection to
handle??!! I think so, after the years of analysis. Too bad the
evidence couldn't have easily come back to you venerated suspect and
all those 'tainters' had to be looked at. But alas, they did. I
guess when an FBI chief can ship off their 'force' when they 'don't
comply' to Siberia, they tend to go after the paycheck, wouldn't one
have to conclude?

CJ

Rob Caprio

Mar 4, 2011, 11:22:32 AM3/4/11

It was determined the diary was written in "one to two" sittings so if
that is NOT fake I don't know what is! Who buys a diary and then
writes everything in it in one or two sittings? It was not determined
that LHO was the one doing the writing either.

DVP is a kook if he claims this is normal behavior.

curtjester1

Mar 4, 2011, 6:22:09 PM3/4/11

It's his normal behavior Rob, for him to jump in a thread and spout
something that is so egrediously wrong that he jumps right into
another part to distance himself away.......

> Well, for Pete sake, Gil, we all know that Oswald "blasted" the
> Communists and the Soviet Union after he became disillusioned with the

> Russian way of life after living in Russia for about three years. <--DVP

Of course, that's why he didn't have a bad word to say about JFK, and
why 'he' was 'trying' to get back to the Soviet Union by 'letter' and

a 'visit' to the Soviet Consulate in Mexico City. <-- CJ

> He even says so right in his "Historic Diary", when he says that he <--- DVP

> "despises the representatives of both systems" (both the USA and
> Soviet systems of Government, that is).

With DVP we now were able to 'see' how that Soviet living would make
one so angry and disenchanted that he would never consider them
again...and of course shoot JFK for being so disenchanted!

CJ