JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 183)

David Von Pein

Apr 29, 2012, 4:41:21 PM4/29/12

ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 183):

SS-100-X:
http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2012/04/jfk-limousine-in-june-1961.html

THE DAMAGED CHROME:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,6135.msg149597.html#msg149597

THE TRACHEOTOMY:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,6113.msg148649.html#msg148649

JFK MOTORCADES AND THE SECRET SERVICE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e85e4bb5cfbfb476

LEGIT OR FAKED EVIDENCE?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0858d41f729888de

RUTH PAINE AND THE ARRB:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19014&st=0&p=250588&#entry250588
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19014&st=15&p=250602&#entry250602

LIFE MAGAZINE AND OSWALD'S RIFLE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/8d25d6bcdff4abfc

A STOLEN RIFLE?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2a07fcf7d5948560

THE PAPER BAG:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/3d5aaf0aa4d485a0

THE SNIPER'S NEST:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19006&st=0&p=250521&#entry250521

THE LIMO'S JUMP SEAT:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/af64cc7adafe6c82

COMMISSION EXHIBIT 903:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ae439d38a8b23e96

S.B.T.:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/7901f6805ced69c1
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/847b305266030d3b
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/64f2875bf2539e61

JIM GARRISON AND CLAY SHAW:
http://www.amazon.com/David-Von-Pein/forum/Fx2TVHW5I0UEY9A/Tx498EODPNIRZ8/11/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?_encoding=UTF8&cdMsgNo=267&cdItems=25&asin=0393045250&store=generic&cdSort=oldest&cdMsgID=Mx15OS3UUAZOE5K#Mx15OS3UUAZOE5K

THE BAY OF PIGS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5d596dc3c8d7658a

MORE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9f9109b8f7a5cbb8
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7d1fe6fa3f0d612d

David Von Pein

May 7, 2012, 6:48:35 PM5/7/12

JOHN McADAMS ASKED:

>>> "Will old factoids never die?" <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Never, John. The conspiracy-hungry clowns love to cling to the worn-
old and debunked junk -- like:

The motorcade route was changed.

Oswald was a piss-poor shot.

CE543 couldn't have been fired on 11/22.

Oswald was in the doorway.

Oswald couldn't possibly have made it to the 2nd floor in time to
encounter Baker.

The SS always rode the bumpers of JFK's limo.

A bullet was recovered from the grass in Dealey Plaza.

Oswald had only 5.6 seconds to get off his 3 shots.

Oswald didn't go to Mexico City in Sept. '63.

Oswald was never on McWatters' bus on 11/22.

And on and on....and on.

A conspiracy "factoid" is like Michael Myers -- impossible to kill.

aeffects

May 7, 2012, 7:55:23 PM5/7/12
On May 7, 3:48 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip>

no advertising shithead.... you know the rules....
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

May 10, 2012, 1:55:56 AM5/10/12

DAVE REITZES SAID:

>>> "He [Lee Oswald] was charged with the murders ("with malice aforethought") of John F. Kennedy and Officer J.D. Tippit, and also (if memory serves) the assault of John B. Connally." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yes, exactly right, Dave.

A lot of people are probably not aware of that third charge that the
DPD filed against Oswald (on 11/23/63) -- that being the charge of
"Assault to murder" John B. Connally. The details of that Connally
charge came out in one of Jesse Curry's numerous hallway press
conferences that he gave on Sat., Nov. 23rd (see Part 3 below, at the
5:40 mark).

http://dvp-video-audio-archive.blogspot.com/2012/03/interviews-with-jesse-curry.html

aeffects

May 10, 2012, 3:25:07 AM5/10/12
On May 9, 10:55 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the crap of course>

no advertising, idiot!
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

May 16, 2012, 3:18:17 PM5/16/12

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/f18c74f95f90801d

JEAN DAVISON SAID:

>>> "I wonder how Oswald knew the shots came from "that building"?" <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Well, by the time Oswald uttered his "I'm just a patsy" lie (along
with his "I work in that building" statement), several hours had
elapsed since his arrest. So it's quite possible that Oswald would
have heard the cops (or others) talking about the fact that shots came
from the Depository.

According to Seth Kantor's handwritten notes, Oswald made his "patsy"
remark at 7:55 PM CST on 11/22, which is almost exactly six hours
after LHO was arrested. That certainly leaves plenty of time for
Oswald to have heard about shots coming from his workplace.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh20/html/WH_Vol20_0193b.htm

Of course, in reality, since Oswald most certainly was the assassin,
he obviously knew that shots had been fired from the Book Depository
before anyone else on the planet.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2011/03/oswalds-patsy-lie.html

aeffects

May 16, 2012, 4:55:49 PM5/16/12
On May 16, 12:18 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip>

no advertising pukester.... you know the rules.

Bud

May 16, 2012, 6:21:53 PM5/16/12
On May 16, 3:18 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/th...

> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> Well, by the time Oswald uttered his "I'm just a patsy" lie (along
> with his "I work in that building" statement), several hours had
> elapsed since his arrest. So it's quite possible that Oswald would
> have heard the cops (or others) talking about the fact that shots came
> from the Depository.
>
> According to Seth Kantor's handwritten notes, Oswald made his "patsy"
> remark at 7:55 PM CST on 11/22, which is almost exactly six hours
> after LHO was arrested. That certainly leaves plenty of time for
> Oswald to have heard about shots coming from his workplace.
>
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh20/html/WH_Vol20_0...
>
> Of course, in reality, since Oswald most certainly was the assassin,
> he obviously knew that shots had been fired from the Book Depository
> before anyone else on the planet.
>
> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2011/03/oswalds-patsy-lie.html

Still a good point by Jean, I think. Oswald would not be aware that
there would be a controversy involving where the shots came from, he
would think it was established common knowledge that the shots came
from the building he worked in (especially after leaving the rifle and
shells on the floor). He just didn`t anticipate that anyone would be
crazy enough to even try the argument that the shots came from
somewhere else.