<> Living wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus (Mt 4:2 + Lk 4:2 = Lk 24:42) on 01/23/20 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 23, 2020, 7:47:57 AM1/23/20
<> 01/23/20 with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD ...

Laus DEO !

Where there's evidence, there's knowledge instead of belief.

Seeing is knowing even if there is still disbelief.

For multiple examples of knowing but still disbelieving, visit the
"Ripley's Believe It or Not" YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJuKkObJ0fvcz8krT-xhUg

For multiple examples of knowing but tragically still disbelieving
here on USENET, visit the following link:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/yNZg11ECBQAJ

+++

In the everlasting interim, "believe it or not," LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry as evident by
His being Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) when He proves He's living despite
looking like He's just been slain (behold His body piercings) by
eating the piece of broiled fish (Luke 24:42) and honeycomb on
Resurrection Sunday.

Suggested reading:
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry

Your reading this is in fulfillment of the prophecy that there will be
healing when the Son of Man is lifted up for all in the world to
behold just as there was healing when Moses "lifted up the snake in
the wilderness" (John 3:14) of the desert during Exodus.

The healing of millions that is happening now by
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is also
in fulfillment of the LORD's John 14:12 prophecy:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in Me will do the works I
have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these,
because I am going to the Father." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 14:12)

To believe in LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is to trust the truth, for
He is the truth (John 14:6):

http://T3WiJ.com

J. Abrams wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> J. Abrams wrote:

>>> Both... (hungry per reference to Philippians 4:12 below)
>>>
>>> 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where
>>> and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry,
>>> both to abound and to suffer need.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/UkMlwGQPzKg/xlF9DQqHBgAJ
>>
>> While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before, I share
>> with you, John, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
>> through our hunger that we're both being blessed right now as it's
>> written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
>> pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> I've been wonderfully hungry for days ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Lm5NMc1tf5E/TIbjS-vZCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, John, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Timothy Sutter wrote:

> ok, Chung, but just remember
>
> =you= get -no- credit for any of this at all

Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26

> all praises be to YHWH God and Jesus The Savior =alone=

Laus DEO (Psalm 117:1)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDEO

> i'm wonderfully hungry...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QmsheS-XVCw/zliXGbIfCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Timothy, "much

Nancy (aka Pegleg Dupree) wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Nancy (aka Pegleg Dupree) wrote:

>> > I hungry for the set time of the coming kingdom of G-D.
>> >
>> > And you?
>>
>> I am now even more wonderfully hungry than before and again advise
>> that you, Nancy, really try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
>> since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> Nancy
>
> I, Nancy, am wonderfully hungry.....

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8TBSeve4mf8/sCRo9n7IBQAJ

I note that you, Nancy, are now rapture (Luke 17:37) ready having just
now (Luke 6:21a) used http://WDJW.net/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of GOD. Laus DEO
:-)

Suggested additional viewing about being rapture ready:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzMtUvA1yYs

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Nancy, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO :-)

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 23, 2020, 8:24:15 AM1/23/20
<> 01/23/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/4rUNAo7YBAAJ

We stop sinning when we imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

How to stop sinning:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Holy
Spirit (referring to John 5:14)

To be eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in the tragic example of DDMF
here on USENET would indeed be worse:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/yNZg11ECBQAJ

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 23, 2020, 11:23:23 AM1/23/20
<> 01/23/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 3rd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 23, 2020, 12:15:14 PM1/23/20
Hunger (Rev 7:16a) for righteousness (Mt 5:6) is **not** hunger (Mt 4:2
+ Lk 4:2 = Lk 24:42) for food (Mt 4:3 + Lk 4:3) as the eternally (Mk
3:29) condemned falsely believe:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/yNZg11ECBQAJ

"Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst."
(Revelation 7:16a)

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they
will be filled." (Matthew 5:6)

Where there is thirst for water, there can be no hunger for food.
Water is needed to make saliva which is needed to be able to eat food.

Bottom line: Scriptural references to hunger/thirst are about
thirst/hunger for righteousness instead of for food.

We, who are ready to be raptured (Luke 17:37) out from the Great
Tribulation (Revelation 7:14), are filled (Matthew 5:6) with "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) Who is our
Righteousness and Who is the Blood of the Lamb and Who makes our robes
white like wool though they were once scarlet with sin. Our being
filled with "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit does mean we no
longer hunger/thirst (Revelation 7:16a) for righteousness.

Therefore, in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger
right now (Luke 6:21a), I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) for food.

+++

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) here to GOD ...

Laus DEO !

Where there's evidence, there's knowledge instead of belief.

Seeing is knowing even if there is still disbelief.

For multiple examples of knowing but still disbelieving, visit the
"Ripley's Believe It or Not" YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJuKkObJ0fvcz8krT-xhUg

For multiple examples of knowing but tragically still disbelieving
here on USENET, visit the following link:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/yNZg11ECBQAJ

+++

In the everlasting interim, "believe it or not," LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry as evident by
His being Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) when He proves He's living despite
looking like He's just been slain (behold His body piercings) by
eating the piece of broiled fish (Lk 24:42) and honeycomb on

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 23, 2020, 12:54:41 PM1/23/20
<> 01/23/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 4th time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 23, 2020, 3:38:42 PM1/23/20
<> 01/23/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 5th time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 23, 2020, 5:05:49 PM1/23/20
<> 01/23/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 6th time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 23, 2020, 8:54:07 PM1/23/20
"One Shabbat during that time, Yeshua was walking through some wheat
fields. His talmidim (disciples) were hungry, so they began picking
heads of grain and eating them." (Matthew 12:1 - Complete Jewish Bible
translation)

Some translations name corn, however, picking and eating corn would
**not** lead to ...

"On seeing this, the P’rushim (Pharisees) said to Him, 'Look! Your
talmidim are violating Shabbat!'" (Matthew 12:2 - CJB)

Only when we are wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ),
can we **patiently** pick the wheat from the tares, and separate
(possibly in violation of Shabbat laws) the wheat from the chaff with
our bare hands to weigh with our food scale, which is our cross (Luke
9:23 with context) we take up daily, the wheat kernels that we're
eating to hold ourselves to 2 lbs (Revelation 6:6) of daily food.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XH4hLDU_gEY/euA5M8T9BQAJ

Otoh, hangry (aka terribly hungry) folks really don't have the
patience (Galatians 5:22-23) for the above because they don't have the
Help of "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit.

+++

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 23, 2020, 9:35:03 PM1/23/20
<> 01/23/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 7th time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 24, 2020, 4:00:50 AM1/24/20
<> 01/24/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/4rUNAo7YBAAJ

We stop sinning when we imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

How to stop sinning:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Holy
Spirit (referring to John 5:14)

To be eternally (Mk 3:29) condemned as in the tragic example of DDMF

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 24, 2020, 4:56:26 AM1/24/20
<> 01/24/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 24, 2020, 12:43:44 PM1/24/20
<> 01/24/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 3rd time here today ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 24, 2020, 5:32:27 PM1/24/20
<> 01/24/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 4th time here today ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 25, 2020, 12:00:59 AM1/25/20
<> 01/24/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 25, 2020, 11:30:40 AM1/25/20
<> 01/25/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 25, 2020, 6:12:36 PM1/25/20
<> 01/25/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 26, 2020, 5:55:06 AM1/26/20
<> 01/26/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 26, 2020, 6:41:00 PM1/26/20
<> 01/26/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 27, 2020, 10:43:42 AM1/27/20
<> 01/27/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 27, 2020, 2:10:19 PM1/27/20
<> 01/27/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 28, 2020, 10:45:28 AM1/28/20
<> 01/28/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 28, 2020, 3:28:23 PM1/28/20
<> 01/28/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 29, 2020, 2:02:20 PM1/29/20
<> 01/29/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 29, 2020, 5:59:52 PM1/29/20
<> 01/29/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 30, 2020, 9:34:03 AM1/30/20
<> 01/30/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 30, 2020, 3:09:33 PM1/30/20
<> 01/30/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 31, 2020, 5:28:31 AM1/31/20
<> 01/31/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 31, 2020, 1:58:08 PM1/31/20
<> 01/31/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 1, 2020, 12:22:44 PM2/1/20
<> 02/01/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 1, 2020, 6:41:52 PM2/1/20
<> 02/01/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 2, 2020, 6:58:46 AM2/2/20
<> 02/02/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 2, 2020, 6:26:14 PM2/2/20
<> 02/02/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 3, 2020, 9:14:48 AM2/3/20
<> 02/03/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 3, 2020, 1:16:54 PM2/3/20
<> 02/03/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 4, 2020, 8:14:48 AM2/4/20
<> 02/04/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 4, 2020, 5:59:20 PM2/4/20
<> 02/04/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

%

Feb 4, 2020, 6:04:48 PM2/4/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 4, 2020, 6:46:28 PM2/4/20

%

Feb 4, 2020, 6:52:00 PM2/4/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 5, 2020, 9:08:29 AM2/5/20
<> 02/05/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 5, 2020, 7:46:14 PM2/5/20
<> 02/05/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 6, 2020, 9:32:16 AM2/6/20
<> 02/06/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 6, 2020, 7:16:31 PM2/6/20
<> 02/06/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 7, 2020, 8:34:20 AM2/7/20
<> 02/07/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

LinuxGal

Feb 7, 2020, 8:43:12 AM2/7/20
On Fri, 7 Feb 2020, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> We stop sinning when we imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

On the contrary, it is written (1 John 1:8) "If we say that
we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not
in us."

--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 7, 2020, 9:17:12 AM2/7/20

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/rySFs59LEVo/ANi5kQYPBAAJ

> On the contrary, it is written (1 John 1:8) "If we say that
> we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not
> in us."

I am simply saying/writing here that I am wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) instead of saying that I have "no sin"
(1 John 1:8) and am hoping you, Teresita, also have a healthy appetite
too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 7, 2020, 3:52:10 PM2/7/20
<> 02/07/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Michael Christ

Feb 7, 2020, 5:28:19 PM2/7/20
On 8/02/2020 12:42 am, LinuxGal wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Feb 2020, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
>> We stop sinning when we imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...
>

> On the contrary, it is written (1 John 1:8) "If we say that we have no
> sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."

And if you say are a sinner and come before God and repented?

What then, my little theology gal??

Michael Christ

--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 7, 2020, 5:35:47 PM2/7/20
eternally condemned & more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MichaelC wrote:
> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> A missing gall bladder is evidence of cure.
> >>
> >> We cure an **infected** gall bladder by removing it.

**emphasis** added

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/We708l7uAAAJ

> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
>
> >   That isn't a cure...

Actually it is.

"The main treatment for acute cholecystitis is surgery to remove the
gallbladder (cholecystectomy)." -- from WebMD

Reference:
https://WebMD.com/digestive-disorders/tc/cholecystitis-overview

> > it's a removal of an organ with a function ...

Actually, it's a necessary removal of a part of the body to prevent
death just as amputation of a severely infected (i.e. gangrenous) foot
is necessary.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) all who say/write otherwise
more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:

> And it is not 'more cursed', you are either cursed or not.

What is worse (John 5:14) than being cursed is being more cursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/FTit9IUlsqQ/pwF5KTxLBgAJ

Otoh, one is either eternally condemned or not.

You, Michael Christ, are eternally condemned for blaspheming against
the Holy Spirit.

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC mindlessly
wrote:

> Exactly!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/JCaE5Ul7AwAJ

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "You will indeed be dead soon, Michael, from the sin of gluttony." --
>> Holy Spirit (John 5:14 and Proverbs 23:2)
>
> eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
>
>> May you eat what you bake.
>
> And you certainly are.

"Indeed I am GOD." -- Holy Spirit (John 4:24)

> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "Indeed, Andrew will enjoy what he eats while you, Michael, will
>> continue to wither away." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 11:21)
>
> First I am gluttony-ing away, now I am withering away.

The Holy Spirit is absolutely correct.

It is possible (Matthew 19:26) to wither away, under the curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) of GOD, while commiting the sin of gluttony as in the
tragic example of Mr. Bob Pastorio whom all have witnessed here on
Usenet firsthand.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day 9+
years ago:

> Make up your unsound mind, Andrew.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/Vdwth-a5AQAJ

Your writing here that the Holy Spirit is Andrew is blaspheming
against Him which is a sin that will not be forgiven.

This does mean that you, Michael, have lost your salvation and are now
eternally condemned by GOD. Ananias and Sapphira did lose their
salvation by lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit.

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit,
Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) here that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are
eternally condemned, **and** your entire household more than ever for
the benefit of others thereby convincing them to trust the truth, Who
is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 8, 2020, 6:32:59 AM2/8/20
<> 02/08/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 8, 2020, 2:35:57 PM2/8/20
<> 02/08/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 9, 2020, 6:45:52 AM2/9/20
<> 02/09/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 9, 2020, 5:53:02 PM2/9/20
<> 02/09/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2020, 8:29:08 AM2/10/20
<> 02/10/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2020, 6:42:10 PM2/10/20
<> 02/10/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2020, 8:13:29 AM2/11/20
<> 02/11/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2020, 12:25:05 PM2/11/20
<> 02/11/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2020, 8:26:31 AM2/12/20
<> 02/12/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2020, 6:55:03 PM2/12/20
<> 02/12/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2020, 8:07:17 AM2/13/20
<> 02/13/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2020, 4:17:37 PM2/13/20
<> 02/13/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

%

Feb 13, 2020, 4:20:51 PM2/13/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2020, 8:10:45 AM2/14/20
<> 02/14/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2020, 1:45:48 PM2/14/20
<> 02/14/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2020, 9:36:18 AM2/15/20
<> 02/15/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2020, 3:09:05 PM2/15/20
<> 02/15/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2020, 3:33:15 AM2/16/20
<> 02/16/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2020, 4:19:43 PM2/16/20
<> 02/16/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 17, 2020, 8:21:00 AM2/17/20
<> 02/17/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 17, 2020, 3:19:49 PM2/17/20
<> 02/17/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 18, 2020, 8:07:29 AM2/18/20
<> 02/18/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 18, 2020, 2:46:56 PM2/18/20
<> 02/18/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 19, 2020, 5:05:43 AM2/19/20
<> 02/19/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 19, 2020, 3:15:47 PM2/19/20
<> 02/19/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 20, 2020, 7:16:51 AM2/20/20
<> 02/20/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 20, 2020, 2:14:38 PM2/20/20
<> 02/20/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 21, 2020, 7:22:24 AM2/21/20
<> 02/21/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 21, 2020, 7:04:49 PM2/21/20
<> 02/21/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 22, 2020, 9:53:06 AM2/22/20
<> 02/22/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 22, 2020, 4:46:04 PM2/22/20
<> 02/22/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 23, 2020, 4:16:18 AM2/23/20
<> 02/23/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 23, 2020, 5:11:09 PM2/23/20
<> 02/23/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 24, 2020, 8:36:39 AM2/24/20
<> 02/24/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 24, 2020, 1:02:30 PM2/24/20
<> 02/24/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 25, 2020, 7:28:58 AM2/25/20
<> 02/25/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 25, 2020, 2:39:10 PM2/25/20
<> 02/25/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 26, 2020, 8:52:39 AM2/26/20
<> 02/26/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 26, 2020, 12:06:35 PM2/26/20
<> 02/26/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 27, 2020, 8:22:47 AM2/27/20
<> 02/27/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 27, 2020, 6:01:31 PM2/27/20
<> 02/27/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 28, 2020, 7:54:17 AM2/28/20
<> 02/28/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 28, 2020, 6:27:26 PM2/28/20
<> 02/28/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 29, 2020, 10:11:42 AM2/29/20
<> 02/29/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 29, 2020, 4:55:40 PM2/29/20
<> 02/29/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 1, 2020, 4:50:05 AM3/1/20
<> 03/01/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 1, 2020, 8:57:22 PM3/1/20
<> 03/01/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 2, 2020, 8:12:36 AM3/2/20
<> 03/02/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 2, 2020, 3:13:32 PM3/2/20
<> 03/02/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 3, 2020, 8:33:28 AM3/3/20
<> 03/03/20 To imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ here ...
It is loading more messages.