* Exposing the tragedy of MichaelC being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 10/17/19 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 17, 2019, 7:23:30 AM10/17/19
eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> A missing gall bladder is evidence of cure.
> >>
> >> We cure an **infected** gall bladder by removing it.

**emphasis** added

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/We708l7uAAAJ

> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
>
> >   That isn't a cure...

Actually it is.

"The main treatment for acute cholecystitis is surgery to remove the gallbladder (cholecystectomy)." -- from WebMD

Reference:
https://WebMD.com/digestive-disorders/tc/cholecystitis-overview

> > it's a removal of an organ with a function ...

Actually, it's a necessary removal of a part of the body to prevent death just as amputation of a severely infected (i.e. gangrenous) foot is necessary.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) all who say/write otherwise more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:

> And it is not 'more cursed', you are either cursed or not.

What is worse (John 5:14) than being cursed is being more cursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/FTit9IUlsqQ/pwF5KTxLBgAJ

Otoh, one is either eternally condemned or not.

You, Michael Christ, are eternally condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC mindlessly wrote:

> Exactly!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/JCaE5Ul7AwAJ

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "You will indeed be dead soon, Michael, from the sin of gluttony." --
>> Holy Spirit (John 5:14 and Proverbs 23:2)
>
> eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
>
>> May you eat what you bake.
>
> And you certainly are.

"Indeed I am GOD." -- Holy Spirit (John 4:24)

> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "Indeed, Andrew will enjoy what he eats while you, Michael, will
>> continue to wither away." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 11:21)
>
> First I am gluttony-ing away, now I am withering away.

The Holy Spirit is absolutely correct.

It is possible (Matthew 19:26) to wither away, under the curse (Jeremiah 17:5) of GOD, while commiting the sin of gluttony as in the tragic example of Mr. Bob Pastorio whom all have witnessed here on Usenet firsthand.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day 9+ years ago:

> Make up your unsound mind, Andrew.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/Vdwth-a5AQAJ

Your writing here that the Holy Spirit is Andrew is blaspheming against Him which is a sin that will not be forgiven.

This does mean that you, Michael, have lost your salvation and are now eternally condemned by GOD. Ananias and Sapphira did lose their salvation by lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit.

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) here that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned, **and** your entire household more than ever for the benefit of others thereby convincing them to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 17, 2019, 7:46:53 AM10/17/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 17, 2019, 4:04:23 PM10/17/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 17, 2019, 4:16:22 PM10/17/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 17, 2019, 6:19:00 PM10/17/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 17, 2019, 6:24:05 PM10/17/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 17, 2019, 10:05:23 PM10/17/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 17, 2019, 10:44:04 PM10/17/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 18, 2019, 5:21:27 AM10/18/19
* (MX) 10/18/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 18, 2019, 5:39:33 AM10/18/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 25, 2019, 8:12:26 PM10/25/19
* (MX) 10/25/19 Tragically sinning (1 Tim 1:6) ...

[...]

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 25, 2019, 10:33:36 PM10/25/19
* (MX) 10/25/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2019, 4:24:19 AM10/28/19
* (MX) 10/28/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2019, 4:47:06 AM10/28/19
* (MX) 10/28/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2019, 10:33:13 AM10/28/19
James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> James wrote:

> Looks like I added a "1" before the 8. Sorry about that.

> That is impossible for imperfect humans.

It is written at Matthew 19:26 that our LORD says "with GOD all things
are possible."

Moreover, it's written at Philippians 4:13 that we can do all things
through Christ Who strengthens us.

> Can you honestly tell me when
> you see a voluptuous woman that you never wanted her?

With "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit, we have much more of His
help to "hold captive every thought" (2 Corinthians 10:15) so that
those thoughts from our heart (Jeremiah 17:5) such as "adultery and
sexual immorality" (Matthew 15:19) do not enter into our mind.

> That it never even crossed your mind?

Through Christ, we are able (Philippians 4:13) to keep thoughts of
"adultery and sexual immorality" out of our mind.

> Jesus said just thinking about a woman in a bad way
> is a sin.

Actually, what's written is that our LORD Jesus says if a man looks at
a woman lustfully, he has committed adultery with her in his heart.

> If you never have, then you must be perfect in mind and body.

With "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit, I have been able
(Philippians 4:13) to "hold captive every thought" (2 Corinthians
10:15) so that those thoughts from the heart (Jeremiah 17:5) such as
"adultery and sexual immorality" (Matthew 15:19) do not enter into my
mind, with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !!

> Which Lord, God or Jesus?

It is written that Jesus is both our Prince of Peace and our Mighty
(Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

Moreover, it is written at Revelation 19:16 that Jesus has written on
both His robe and His thigh that His title is "KING of kings and LORD
of lords."

This does mean that disciple Thomas was correct in crying out "My LORD
and my GOD!" (John 20:28) when LORD Jesus invited Thomas to do what he
had said he needed to do in order to believe that our LORD has risen
from the dead.

> Congratulations, you are the 4th human on earth to be perfect.

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !!!

> All things may be possible WITH GOD'S HELP.

What is written is that all things **are** possible (Matthew 19:26)
instead of "may be possible."

> You can't fly without any
> type of machinery can you?

It is written that disciple Peter walked on water when our LORD wanted
him to walk on water.

Walking on water really isn't any less miraculous than "fly(ing)
without any type of machinery."

> No, God hasn't given you that miracle.

I am satisfied with our LORD helping me always say/write that I am
wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !!!

> And 1000 other miracles.

Actually there are an infinite number of other miracles.

>>> The Good News is God's Kingdom coming to earth.
>>>
>>> The good news in Matthew 24:12-13 is "the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."

>>> And greetings to you as well.
>>
>> I again advise that you, James, really try to write that you're
>> "wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that you are:
>>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> Define "wonderfully hungry" please.

It is synonymous with having a healthy appetite.

Being healthy is wonderful and having an appetite means being hungry.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/-m3fZHLPQJQ/bllN_fHhAwAJ

So I again really advise that you, James, **really** try to write that
you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that you
are:

So now again, how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2019, 10:39:54 AM10/28/19
Jimmy Johnson wrote:
> someone eternally (Mk 3:29) condemned wrote:
>
>> Too afraid to face the truth.

As is expected for you who are eternally (Mk 3:29) condemned & ever
more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

> Scared _hit less is what I think you mean to say and as you or anybody
> should be if they where to deny our Father. There is no such thing as
> atheist, it's just a word made up by man, even satan believes in our God
> and some ignorance does reside in all man and is why we should all seek
> Wisdom from His word, His word is for all not just those who are Pure
> and the Saints who walk among us.
> https://www.openbible.info/topics/seeking_wisdom

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Jimmy, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2019, 12:57:10 PM10/28/19
Adravirgo (aka "Seed of Elijah") wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Adravirgo (aka "Seed of Elijah") wrote:

>> > Just peachy.
>>
>> Taking that to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I share with
>> you, Adravirgo, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiaih 9:6) knowing
>> through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed
>> right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21
>> **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)
>> and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
>> since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> Knock it off Andrew, I am not fucking around with you on this.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/-m3fZHLPQJQ/NC4hX4P4AwAJ
8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you,
Adravirgo, would come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus
Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2019, 10:10:49 PM10/28/19
Madhu wrote:
> Curtis Eagal wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> Taking your reply with your continued interest to mean "yes, you have
>>> a healthy appetite," I share with you, Curtis, that it's really
>>> Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3)
>>> that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels
>>> in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
>>> (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
>>> that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you
>>> are: So now how are you ?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/7x4euih_DQAJ

>> I'm not familiar with this group, but I feel it's inappropriate for the servant
>> preparing the banquet to speak of his own hunger being satiated.
>> I have mixed reactions about what remains to be fulfilled, especially since
>> it will mean the eternal damnation of countless clueless people seeking
>> validation from each other.
>
> Of course. Luke 12:37-46.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/vZZIRjOGDQAJ

To be wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) is to be
ready (Luke 12:38) to eat at the LORD's table (Luke 12:37) watchful as
to not commit the deadly Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony
(Proverbs 23:2).

Indeed, I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
hope you, Madhu, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 29, 2019, 9:06:19 AM10/29/19
* (MX) 10/29/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 29, 2019, 12:38:51 PM10/29/19
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Fourmus wrote:

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/NnBP0R27YQQ/KX28rw2FAwAJ
>>
>>> I am wonderfully hungry, humbled for his kingdom come. For the scriptures rest without him, but ne'er do I.
>>
>> I note that you, Fourmus, are now "rapture ready," which means being
>> "where" (Luke 17:37) we all need to be mindfully located to be ready
>> to meet up with the LORD immediately prior to the Great Tribulation,
>> having just now used http://WDJW.net/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
>> 4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of GOD.
>>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
>> Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Fourmus, "much
>> more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
>> much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
>> hungry" ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in all ways including
>> especially caring to http://WDJW.net/ConvinceItForward in order to
>> love (John 15:12) as our LORD loves (John 15:13) us, with all glory (
>> http://WDJW.net/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of
>> Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !
>>
>> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
>> diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
>> to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
>> right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
>> from around the heart

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/OJNGjWpUG-I/H81rCYOGBgAJ

GSI wrote in part:

> A mother who is accused of starving her daughter to death after the 16-
> year-old died weighing just 40 pounds was obsessed with the teachings of
> a doctor who advocates being 'wonderfully hungry.'

LORD Jesus Christ is our #1 example of the One Who is wonderfully
hungry (Lk 24:42).

Therefore, this teaching is about the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6)
GOD.

> Dr Andrew Chung, a cardiologist who graduated from one of the most
> prestigious medical schools in the nation, mixes scripture with his
> medical advice and encourages his followers to eat just two pounds a
> day -- less than half what the average American consumes.

Yes, the average American is overeating more than twice what they
should.

Overeating is, in fact, the deadly (Proverbs 23:2) Adam&Eve sin
(Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

And what is our daily portion (i.e. daily bread in "the LORD's
prayer") ?

"2 pounds of wheat for a day's wages" (Revelation 6:6)

Source:
http://biblehub.com/revelation/6-6.htm

It is also described in the Bible that the disciples of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth harvested raw wheat to eat on the Sabbath instead of
barley.

This would also be the omer, which is the right amount "for each
person according to their need" (Exodus 16:16).

"An omer of manna weighs 2 pounds" -- Holy Spirit (Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Yafhnu5MZFY/ncKwqNrfBgAJ

> Ebony Berry, 38,is friends with Dr Chung, he said.

Yes, she is.

And, she's still saying/writing that she's wonderfully hungry despite
now being in prison after pleading down to involuntary manslaughter
for not taking her now-deceased daughter to a pediatrician for what
likely was her contracting a parasitic disease (possibly a brain
amoeba) from the multiple **documented** (by both DFACS and police)
times she ran away from her http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke
24:42) mom **and** siblings because of being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29).

> After her daughter,
> Markea Blakely-Berry, died on Saturday and she was arrested for murder,
> Dr Chung also visited her in jail.

As friends should.

> Now, it is revealed police have questioned the controversial doctor
> about the teen's horrific death.

Yes, and now they (the police officers) are also saying they are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) after learning
that being http://bit.ly/h_angry (Genesis 25:32) puts them in danger
of being cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD so that their body cams would
possibly record their misbehaving terribly and shooting unarmed
people.

GSI wrote:

> Who are you to judge the condition of anyone's soul, you
> arrogant sick creep.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/cva84O8LFjgJ

Determining the perishing condition of your soul has been a diagnosis
made by a physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who has an
http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense , after testing you to see if you
can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation
(Romans 10:10).

You cannot:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce695f32decbd362?

Diagnosis is not judgment.

Your confusion here is consistent with the perishing condition of your
soul.

This along with your lying (name-calling is lying) is consistent with
your still needing to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) of water and the
Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit
).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray that GOD softens your stony
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you, GSI, would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) -->
http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the disease-causing
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 30, 2019, 4:48:50 AM10/30/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 30, 2019, 8:12:31 AM10/30/19
Duke wrote:

>>> What is the good behind having to say it your way?
>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/m8SaojOWhh8/nUA0WysmBQAJ
>
>> My name is **not** "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6).
>>
>> Instead, "Wonderful" is the name of our "Mighty GOD" (Isaiah 9:6) Who
>> is the only One Who is good (Matthew 19:17)
>
>> Therefore, saying/writing that we're "wonderfully hungry" is the way
>> (John 14:6) of GOD, Who is really our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).
>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/7Xlg3A8vDAAJ
>
>> Therefore, I again really advise a 10th time here within this post
>> that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
>> hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So again, how are you ?
>
> I am trying to guide my life as God calls me, but I'm clearly not perfect..

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tzApl2zV53A/IHKtM3fiAwAJ

8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you, Duke,
would come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 30, 2019, 2:51:23 PM10/30/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 30, 2019, 5:51:47 PM10/30/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 30, 2019, 6:12:57 PM10/30/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 30, 2019, 6:35:06 PM10/30/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 30, 2019, 6:52:47 PM10/30/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 30, 2019, 8:25:31 PM10/30/19
* (MX) 10/30/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 30, 2019, 10:22:35 PM10/30/19
* (MX) 10/30/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 31, 2019, 3:26:52 AM10/31/19
* (MX) 10/31/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 31, 2019, 8:04:45 AM10/31/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 31, 2019, 8:37:17 AM10/31/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 1, 2019, 9:05:40 AM11/1/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 3, 2019, 6:47:43 AM11/3/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 6, 2019, 10:54:33 AM11/6/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 6, 2019, 8:52:31 PM11/6/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 6, 2019, 11:01:21 PM11/6/19
* (MX) 11/06/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 7, 2019, 5:58:28 AM11/7/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 7, 2019, 7:35:05 AM11/7/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 7, 2019, 1:36:51 PM11/7/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 8, 2019, 4:36:36 AM11/8/19
* (MX) 11/08/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 8, 2019, 2:07:46 PM11/8/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 9, 2019, 7:30:23 PM11/9/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 9, 2019, 9:24:50 PM11/9/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2019, 8:53:52 AM11/11/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2019, 8:04:42 PM11/11/19
* (MX) 11/11/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 12, 2019, 9:04:27 AM11/12/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 12, 2019, 9:51:57 AM11/12/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 12, 2019, 1:53:56 PM11/12/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 12, 2019, 4:57:58 PM11/12/19
* (MX) 11/12/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 12, 2019, 7:22:26 PM11/12/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 12, 2019, 7:34:21 PM11/12/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 12, 2019, 8:48:04 PM11/12/19
* (MX) 11/12/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 13, 2019, 2:08:00 AM11/13/19
* (MX) 11/13/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 13, 2019, 8:49:59 AM11/13/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 13, 2019, 7:00:30 PM11/13/19
* (MX) 11/13/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 14, 2019, 7:13:49 AM11/14/19
PatB wrote:
> An eternally condemned & ever more cursed mass-murderer wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/Ohj2lTXEBAAJ
>>
>> It was about Chung thinking that Matt was one of Debra Dee Freemans
>> socks.

LIE.

Proof:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/4EoFt84dBgAJ

>> How that came about we have no idea but that is chung for you.

LIE.

Proof:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/B4GHE0wVBgAJ

> Thanks for the info.
> I kill-filed chung a long time ago.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/EhQBrr6VAwAJ

LIE.

Proof:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/zxKzy45RBgAJ

... those who knowingly lie before those of us, who are in the Holy
Spirit, Who is the Spirit of Truth, will never be forgiven just as
Ananias and Sapphira will never be forgiven. Instead, they will be
cast into the lake of fire that is being prepared for satan and his
children to their eternal torment.

Knowingly lying before those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Ph 4:12) in the Holy Spirit, Who
causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme (Mark 3:29)
against Him.

The latter is a sin that will never be forgiven (Mark 3:29).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 14, 2019, 3:13:10 PM11/14/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 14, 2019, 3:49:48 PM11/14/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 14, 2019, 5:34:34 PM11/14/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 14, 2019, 5:45:16 PM11/14/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2019, 5:05:00 PM11/15/19
* (MX) 11/15/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2019, 7:23:23 PM11/15/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 16, 2019, 4:53:33 PM11/16/19
* (MX) 11/16/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 16, 2019, 7:53:54 PM11/16/19
* (MX) 11/16/19 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 16, 2019, 8:44:03 PM11/16/19
* (MX) 11/16/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2019, 7:20:03 AM11/17/19
* (MX) 11/17/19 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2019, 6:37:42 PM11/17/19
* (MX) 11/17/19 PatB haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 18, 2019, 3:07:29 AM11/18/19
* (MX) 11/18/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 18, 2019, 7:10:08 PM11/18/19
* (MX) 11/18/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2019, 9:50:48 AM11/19/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2019, 4:16:25 PM11/19/19
* (MX) 11/19/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 20, 2019, 7:10:04 AM11/20/19
* (MX) 11/20/19 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 21, 2019, 6:35:20 PM11/21/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 22, 2019, 2:51:11 AM11/22/19
* (MX) 11/22/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 22, 2019, 9:33:57 AM11/22/19
* (MX) 11/22/19 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 22, 2019, 5:08:53 PM11/22/19
* (MX) 11/22/19 PatB haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 22, 2019, 5:41:26 PM11/22/19
* (MX) 11/22/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 23, 2019, 9:50:09 AM11/23/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 23, 2019, 1:48:30 PM11/23/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 23, 2019, 9:14:19 PM11/23/19
* (MX) 11/23/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 24, 2019, 2:01:06 PM11/24/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 24, 2019, 6:48:47 PM11/24/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 24, 2019, 10:37:48 PM11/24/19
MattB wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MattB wrote:

>>> I'm not sure what you are asking here.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/4EoFt84dBgAJ

>> Again, I advise that you, Matt, really try to write that you're
>> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>>

> Wonderfully hungry

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/50M3__0yBgAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Matt, are rapture (Luke 17:37)
ready and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us much more (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit so that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write
that we're wonderfully hungry in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 25, 2019, 9:18:52 AM11/25/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2019, 7:43:21 AM11/26/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2019, 5:19:29 PM11/26/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2019, 6:27:22 PM11/26/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 27, 2019, 8:43:06 AM11/27/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2019, 6:21:27 PM11/28/19

%

Nov 28, 2019, 6:24:47 PM11/28/19
On 2019-11-28 4:21 p.m., Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> * (MX) 11/28/19 Again praying ...
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/81-rVgEIwdU/KmP2r7lEBgAJ

jesus is the son of god

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2019, 6:37:16 PM11/28/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2019, 2:04:48 PM11/29/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2019, 2:26:43 PM11/30/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2019, 8:56:07 PM11/30/19
* (MX) 11/30/19 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2019, 7:10:28 AM12/5/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2019, 12:07:06 PM12/9/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2019, 6:19:58 PM12/9/19
* (MX) 12/09/19 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2019, 1:43:18 PM12/10/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2019, 2:03:10 PM12/10/19
* (MX) 12/10/19 Again praying a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/81-rVgEIwdU/KmP2r7lEBgAJ
It is loading more messages.