Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: sockpuppets shown to have no free will.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 12, 2008, 7:21:44 PM9/12/08
Behold in wide-eyed wonder an amazement:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/61fb19db3fbb00ae?

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Virgil

Sep 12, 2008, 7:45:46 PM9/12/08
In article
<f9166feb-9771-4002...@r66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder an amazement

as Chung tries once more to pull the wool over your eyes.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 12, 2008, 8:24:41 PM9/12/08
neighbor Virgil wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cef8896b47eab98b?

> as Chung tries once more to pull the wool over your eyes.

I am not satan.

Your false witness is forgiven by me.

We, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), are neither perfect
nor more special...

... just forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven

May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly declaring with
your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d

Rod

Sep 12, 2008, 9:42:55 PM9/12/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

So that is what wrong with me ! Truth is SIMPLE, as am I !

Yep Andy, you're right...thats what's wrong with ya...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 12, 2008, 10:11:19 PM9/12/08

Rod

Sep 12, 2008, 11:17:29 PM9/12/08

Rod

Sep 12, 2008, 11:42:56 PM9/12/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

I curse you Andrew Chung, you and all your ancestors
and decedents.

May you rot in the bowels of the cesspool of hell,
let your tongue swell and your eyes be blinded,
may the maggots from rotting corpses crawl into your
anus and feast on your entrails.

May your right hand wither and both legs fail you,
may your seed be wiped from the face of the earth,
your name blotted out from the memories of those
having known you.

May this curse not be lifted until you apologize to
those you have wronged. May this curse multiply
7 times and strike a member of your family for every
wrong that issues from your lips, until you relent
or die.

Damn you to hell, you sorry bastard !

Linda Lee

Sep 13, 2008, 12:18:22 AM9/13/08
On Sep 12, 11:42 pm, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > <Nothing but garbage>

>     I curse you Andrew Chung, you and all your ancestors
>     and decedents.
>
>     May you rot in the bowels of the cesspool of hell,
>     let your tongue swell and your eyes be blinded,
>     may the maggots from rotting corpses crawl into your
>     anus and feast on your entrails.
>
>     May your right hand wither and both legs fail you,
>     may your seed be wiped from the face of the earth,
>     your name blotted out from the memories of those
>     having known you.
>
>     May this curse not be lifted until you apologize to
>     those you have wronged. May this curse multiply
>     7 times and strike a member of your family for every
>     wrong that issues from your lips, until you relent
>     or die.
>
>     Damn you to hell, you sorry bastard !

Don't let his aggravating single-minded evil make you stoop to his
level. He's an impotent little loon whose enormous wicked pride is
already leading him towards the wide gate of Hell.

James 3:10 - "Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing.
My brethren, these things ought not so to be."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 1:35:31 AM9/13/08

Virgil

Sep 13, 2008, 2:37:08 AM9/13/08
In article
<c3c002ab-1362-408c...@73g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

Chung sucks again!

Thommadura

Sep 13, 2008, 3:15:04 AM9/13/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> neighbor Virgil wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cef8896b47eab98b?
>> as Chung tries once more to pull the wool over your eyes.
>
> I am not satan.

PRove it

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 7:32:02 AM9/13/08
convicted neighbor Virgil wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6b5ed2ca868902b1?
>
> Chung sucks again!

Your reaction simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to
convict you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bec08524c1242c42?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be
mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul, dear Virgil:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e84f5d0f248cd36f?