Hallelujah! I'm a demon!

The Holy Spirit

Dec 26, 2006, 7:17:09 PM12/26/06
Not to blow my own horn here, but ol' Crazy Chunkers just knighted me:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/998e57b0ca85ec8d?dmode=source

So now what? Do we hold secret demon meetings? If so, where and when?
Jeez, I was totally unprepared for this. Help me out, fellow demons!

Art Deco? mwphelps? Kurt? Pastor Kutchie ('pon the left hand side) ?

Regards,
The Holy Spirit
charter member, Earthquack's 666 Club, Easter 2006

Warren G. Harding

Dec 26, 2006, 7:26:55 PM12/26/06

Well done, sir.

--
Presidential Pests, Inc.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 26, 2006, 7:54:54 PM12/26/06
Neighbor Warren G. Harding wrote:

> unnamed demon wrote:
>
> >Not to blow my own horn here, but ol' Crazy Chunkers just knighted me:
> >
> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/998e57b0ca85ec8d?dmode=so
> >urce
> >
> >So now what? Do we hold secret demon meetings? If so, where and when?
> >Jeez, I was totally unprepared for this. Help me out, fellow demons!
> >
> >Art Deco? mwphelps? Kurt? Pastor Kutchie ('pon the left hand side) ?

They no longer have the free will.

> Well done, sir.

... to a crisp...

... the holy fire from heaven will be all consuming:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1137b40a5ffb0d66?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1f802e720d5a71c0?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3c9d5c44e744a09e?

Meanwhile AUK's netcabal.com web site continues to burn:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1348055d48784253?

... along with its mascot demon:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b13a096e18485337?

While the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are being blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

Laus Deo ! !

Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more,
dear neighbor Warren whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Warren G. Harding

Dec 26, 2006, 9:00:48 PM12/26/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Neighbor Warren G. Harding wrote:
>> unnamed demon wrote:
>>
>> >Not to blow my own horn here, but ol' Crazy Chunkers just knighted me:

>> >e=so
>> >urce
>> >
>> >So now what? Do we hold secret demon meetings? If so, where and when?
>> >Jeez, I was totally unprepared for this. Help me out, fellow demons!
>> >
>> >Art Deco? mwphelps? Kurt? Pastor Kutchie ('pon the left hand side) ?
>
>They no longer have the free will.
>
>> Well done, sir.
>
>... to a crisp...

You seem to be obsessed with seeing people burn.

How do you know this person is a demon?

--
Presidential Pests, Inc.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 26, 2006, 9:07:44 PM12/26/06
Neighbor Warren G. Harding wrote:
> >Neighbor Warren G. Harding wrote:

> >They no longer have the free will.
> >
> >> Well done, sir.
> >
> >... to a crisp...
>
> You seem to be obsessed with seeing people burn.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

A demon is not a person because it has no free will.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we

can love our neighbors (not demons) a little more and LORD Jesus Christ

The Holy Spirit

Dec 26, 2006, 10:25:37 PM12/26/06

Andrew B. Chung, convicted by ME, The Holy Spirit, wrote:
> > >... the holy fire from heaven will be all consuming:

Good. The snow's starting to fall.

> > How do you know this person is a demon?
>
> A demon is not a person because it has no free will.

Yet you, guided by voices in your head to post at all hours of the day
and night, are utilizing *your* free will?!

What a tool. You remain convicted.

Warren G. Harding

Dec 26, 2006, 11:29:22 PM12/26/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Neighbor Warren G. Harding wrote:

>> >They no longer have the free will.

>> >... to a crisp...
>>
>> You seem to be obsessed with seeing people burn.
>
>Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

My comment wasn't an opinion, it was merely an observation based on the
words you posted (Judges).

>> >... the holy fire from heaven will be all consuming:
>> >
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1137b40a5ffb0d66?
>> >
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1f802e720d5a71c0?
>> >
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3c9d5c44e744a09e?
>> >
>> >Meanwhile AUK's netcabal.com web site continues to burn:
>> >
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1348055d48784253?
>> >
>> >... along with its mascot demon:
>> >
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b13a096e18485337?
>>
>> How do you know this person is a demon?
>
>A demon is not a person because it has no free will.

So how do you know this person has no free will and is therefore a

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 27, 2006, 12:58:26 AM12/27/06
Neighbor Warren G. Harding wrote:
> >Neighbor Warren G. Harding wrote:

> >> You seem to be obsessed with seeing people burn.
> >
> >Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
> My comment wasn't an opinion, it was merely an observation based on the
> words you posted (Judges).

Then I would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your delusions of
grandeur.

If you are currently on psychotropic medications, it is likely they
need to be either adjusted or changed.

> >> How do you know this person is a demon?
> >
> >A demon is not a person because it has no free will.
>
> So how do you know this person has no free will and is therefore a
> demon?

In the Holy Spirit, I know this demon has no free will:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/422d0588767da52a?

Meanwhile, the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ demonstrate free will
through love which absolutely requires it:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we

can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more,
dear neighbor whom I love unconditionally.

jls

Dec 27, 2006, 9:13:42 AM12/27/06

Looks like your efforts at home missions here have been stymied. Have
you thought of looking for greener pastures?

My grandparents were SB missionaries in North China and Manchuria.
Have you ever thought of going there, or to Africa, or to Indonesia as
a missionary? You could heal souls and hearts at the same time.
Matter of fact I'm opining your forte is in medicine and cardiology,
not in saving souls. Or maybe you plan to earn a few million selling
that miracle fat-reduction thing.

Interesting character, anyway, out of your element in the anarchy of
usenet.

Guess I'd better shut up, now, while I still got free will. I'm scared
I might be conscripted to possess somebody. I certainly wouldn't want
that, or to be occupied by the holy spirit either, at least not like
the Virgin Mary was.

One more query, if I can make it without being demonized: There are
proofs in calculus and geometry, proofs of hypotheses by scientific
methods, proofs of cures by case studies, but how do you prove
existence of a god by the behavior of demons? That one's a baffler.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 27, 2006, 9:24:59 AM12/27/06
> Looks like your efforts at home missions here have been stymied. Have
> you thought of looking for greener pastures?

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

jls

Dec 27, 2006, 10:04:30 AM12/27/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > > http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee
> >
> > Looks like your efforts at home missions here have been stymied. Have
> > you thought of looking for greener pastures?
>
> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Anonymous overseas benefactor?

Sounds a little risky to me, kinda like letting a Nigerian barrister
use my bank account to launder $28,000,000 belonging to the estate of
his rich intestate who died without heirs--- and share 10% of it with
me.

Did you write that page?

Anyway, best of luck.

JLS --- now typing as if irresistibly compelled by some outside force

Warren G. Harding

Dec 27, 2006, 10:53:38 AM12/27/06

Why are you trying to insult me?

>If you are currently on psychotropic medications, it is likely they
>need to be either adjusted or changed.

This is a petty lame, quite common to usenet (Samuel).

>> >A demon is not a person because it has no free will.
>>
>> So how do you know this person has no free will and is therefore a
>> demon?
>
>In the Holy Spirit, I know this demon has no free will:

At the moment the only evidence I have for the veracity of your claim
is your claim.

>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/422d0588767da52a?

I do not understand how this post indicates the person in question (Art
Deco) no longer has a free will and is now a demon.

Do you see the problem here?

--
Presidential Pests, Inc.

Demon Lord of Confusion

Dec 27, 2006, 12:26:05 PM12/27/06
On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 06:13:42 -0800, jls attempted to confuse the issue
further by squeaking:

> One more query, if I can make it without being demonized: There are
> proofs in calculus and geometry, proofs of hypotheses by scientific
> methods, proofs of cures by case studies, but how do you prove existence
> of a god by the behavior of demons? That one's a baffler.

Snake oil. That always works the trick.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pigfucker In The Universe, and
more sarcastic than any other kookologist, no really
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.

"in the holy spirit i know you would satisfy every single person in a
room if you were the only person present." -- ~tanya, to Crazy Andy II,
in MID: <1167007805.9...@a3g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>

If you never read anything else in any of my sigs, read this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15321167/
http://borealin.livejournal.com/15104.html
Or watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs
Then, if you manage to read/watch all that, try this:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf
And Molly Ivins had a few choice words to say about it, weeks before:
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/092906B.shtml
Here's Chris Floyd: Fatal Vision: The Deeper Evil Behind the Detainee
Bill: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/100206A.shtml

"Q: What's the difference between the Vietnam War and the Iraq War?
A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War." -- Anon.

Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner <wfh...@hotmail.com> on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so fucking scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pigfucker in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: <1156587081....@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>

"I am the only one who has outer filthed Ward" -- James C. "Crackhead"
Cracked voluntarily self-immolates, in MID:
1159678991.8...@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com

"When I told Abbie Hoffman that he was the first one who made me laugh
since Lenny Bruce died, Hoffman said, "Really? He was my god." The
combination of satirical irreverence and sense of justice that Bruce and
Hoffman shared was the real spirit behind the Yippies--a term I coined to
describe a phenomenon that already existed: an organic coalition of stoned
hippies and political activists who engaged in such actions as throwing
money on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, then explaining to
reporters the meaning of that symbolism. Folksinger Phil Ochs summed it
up: "A demonstration should turn you on, not turn you off." So when
journalists link the Yippies with misleading bedfellows, at best it's
careless shorthand; at worst it's deliberate demonization. Osama bin Laden
wanted an aircraft to crash into the Pentagon. Abbie Hoffman merely wanted
to levitate it." -- Paul Krassner, http://tinyurl.com/ehu3v

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 27, 2006, 12:58:08 PM12/27/06
Convicted neighbor JLS wrote:

> > > Looks like your efforts at home missions here have been stymied. Have
> > > you thought of looking for greener pastures?
> >
> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> Anonymous overseas benefactor?

No. This is a prayer list for those convicted by the Holy Spirit.

You now have three options:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/052b083b2783cffe?

If you choose #1 and lose your free will, there will be no need for a
handbook:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/03c809832b85ebef?

Art Deco

Dec 27, 2006, 1:20:28 PM12/27/06
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>> >
>> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>>
>> Anonymous overseas benefactor?
>
>No. This is a prayer list for those convicted by the Holy Spirit.

Liar. It is a kooky hate list published on the WWW by a notorious
usenet kook.

Flying Rat

Dec 27, 2006, 1:48:40 PM12/27/06
In article <271220061120280316%erfc...@usa.net>, erfc...@usa.net
says...

I'm surprised he hasn't brought his fightin' sock in here yet to defend
him.

Teh ChunK has got two, an old smelly one called Mu and the recent
Malaysian one called Philip (remember the exorcism?)

FR
--
Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format love#@thetruth.com (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into money but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover
onto food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass of as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly funddamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco.

Demon Chunky Style

Dec 27, 2006, 1:52:45 PM12/27/06
Flying Rat wrote:
> Teh ChunK has got two, an old smelly one called Mu and the recent
> Malaysian one called Philip (remember the exorcism?)

Ah, yes... the "Ecifer" boy... possibly his 'anonymous donor' from
overseas?

Flying Rat

Dec 27, 2006, 2:02:07 PM12/27/06
In article <1167245565.8...@a3g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>,
demon...@yahoo.com says...
I did suggest that a couple of days ago.

Philip was nothing but a Chung sock involving a Malaysian proxy. Even if
he was genuine, Chung cyberstalked him relentlessly which would have
scared anyone off.

It stunk of Chunky using proxies and starting imaginary conversations,
then the infamous exorcism by usenet episode which Chunk denied doing
and then later owned up to.

So it was a k00kfest and also another archived instance of Chunk being a
liar. You couldn't make this shit up if you tried...someone should buy
the film rights!

Warren G. Harding

Dec 28, 2006, 5:36:08 PM12/28/06

Note: no response from Dr. Chung.

>>If you are currently on psychotropic medications, it is likely they
>>need to be either adjusted or changed.
>
>This is a petty lame, quite common to usenet (Samuel).

Note: no response from Dr. Chung.

>>> So how do you know this person has no free will and is therefore a
>>> demon?
>>
>>In the Holy Spirit, I know this demon has no free will:
>
>At the moment the only evidence I have for the veracity of your claim
>is your claim.

Note: no response from Dr. Chung.

>>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/422d0588767da52a?
>
>I do not understand how this post indicates the person in question (Art
>Deco) no longer has a free will and is now a demon.

Note: no response from Dr. Chung.

>Do you see the problem here?

Note: no response from Dr. Chung.

--
Presidential Pests, Inc.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 29, 2006, 4:37:46 AM12/29/06

Sorry you find your own reflection insulting. Please forgive all my
iniquities.

> >If you are currently on psychotropic medications, it is likely they
> >need to be either adjusted or changed.
>
> This is a petty lame, quite common to usenet (Samuel).

Perhaps for the circles you travel.

> >> So how do you know this person has no free will and is therefore a
> >> demon?
> >
> >In the Holy Spirit, I know this demon has no free will:
> >

> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/422d0588767da52a?

> At the moment the only evidence I have for the veracity of your claim
> is your claim.

You also have its behavior.

> I do not understand how this post indicates the person in question (Art
> Deco) no longer has a free will and is now a demon.

Here are more:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/94c53fbfb0218d19?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d235801ac28c0ad?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/676824ad60fcaefb?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/82c38d699b7dc6cc?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7a990a7d544745e0?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0ab4af6716664581?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d59c68ef0d758b65?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5d45dad5e50568f2?

The OCD that this netcabal.com demon exhibits clearly shows that there
is a lack of free will.

> Do you see the problem here?

This is what happens to those who unwisely choose to blaspheme the Holy
Spirit:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

This victory belongs to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind,
and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Fear GOD and dread nothing (especially not demons) that is of this
world:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

Instead, be wonderfully blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to wisely
surrender to HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little bit more and LORD Jesus Christ a whole lot more,
dear neighbor "Warren" whom I love unconditionally.

Warren G. Harding

Dec 29, 2006, 12:56:44 PM12/29/06

My own reflection? You made the claim that I have "delusions of
grandeur", which is an insult.

>Please forgive all my
>iniquities.

Following on your previous remark, this is quite disingenuous.

>> >If you are currently on psychotropic medications, it is likely they
>> >need to be either adjusted or changed.
>>
>> This is a petty lame, quite common to usenet (Samuel).
>
>Perhaps for the circles you travel.

How do you know what "circles (I) travel". This doesn't change the
fact that your implication that I use drugs is quite lame (Job).

>> >In the Holy Spirit, I know this demon has no free will:
>> >
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/422d0588767da52a?
>>
>> At the moment the only evidence I have for the veracity of your claim
>> is your claim.
>
>You also have its behavior.

"Its behavior"? Huh?

It looks like he has lots of free will to reply to your posts. How
does this relate to Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder? It also looks like
you spend quite a bit of time reading every one of this person's posts.
Perhaps you should killfile him.

>> Do you see the problem here?
>
>This is what happens to those who unwisely choose to blaspheme the Holy
>Spirit:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

They start posting to usenet? Huh?

--
Presidential Pests, Inc.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 29, 2006, 2:46:36 PM12/29/06

Yes. The one behind the many fake names you have been using.

Again sorry. Please forgive all my iniquities...

... or don't (shrug).

Meanwhile, we, the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ, remain wonderfully
blessed by HIM:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water to cure our
depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our neighbors a
little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor whom I love

Warren G. Harding

Dec 29, 2006, 3:02:09 PM12/29/06

Even if this non sequitur were true, how is it that I "find (my) own
reflection insulting"?

>Again sorry. Please forgive all my iniquities...
>
>... or don't (shrug).

Indeed, more disingenuous behavior on your part. Are you apologizing
for accusing me of having "delusions of grandeur"? I think not.

I notice that you trimmed the part where you accused me of being high
on drugs, and claimed that people become demons, lose their free will
and start posting to usenet, all while suffering from
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. I'll assume you have no answer for the
objections I raised.

--
Presidential Pests, Inc.

~tanya

Dec 29, 2006, 3:14:33 PM12/29/06

Warren G. Harding wrote:
> Indeed, more disingenuous behavior on your part. Are you apologizing
> for accusing me of having "delusions of grandeur"? I think not.

GODDAMMIT, YOU REALLY THINK YER GONNA GET AN ANSWER????

puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeeze !!!!!!!!!!!!!

> I notice that you trimmed the part where you accused me of being high
> on drugs,

well COME THA FUCK OVER HEAH AND SMOKE SUM CRACK OR SUMTHIN' !

WHO CARES?

> and claimed that people become demons,

::OOOOOOOOOOOGAH FUCKIN' BOOOOOOOGAH !!!!::

YA THINK YER GONNA GETTA RESPONSE FROM DA BOY?

answer me that! or STAY THA FUCK TUNED IN !

> lose their free will
> and start posting to usenet, all while suffering from
> Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. I'll assume you have no answer for the
> objections I raised.

SO WHY'D YA RAISE 'EM???????????????????????????????

ya think tha chung-a-lung world's gonna change just fer you?

NOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S FERRIS BUELLER'S ::HACK HACK:: ''COFF COFF'' "FERRIS IS A VERY
SICK BOY", not ta mention tha "DOORBELL CHALLENGE FOR MISTAH ROONEY" OF
THA UNIVERSE, HE HAS NO SOUL, HE IS A RECORDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
!!!!!!!!!!!!.... IS THIS NOT CLEAR TO YOU
PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEE??????????????????????

I'D HAVE TA BE BLEEDING OUTTA MUH EYEBALLS TA GET AWAY WITH THIS SHIT
AND YA KEEP HIM FUELED TO THA NTH DEGREE, WHEN IS IT GONNA STOP?

yer a retard if ya think yer gettin' anywhere.

JUST STOP TALKIN' TA HIM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE AWAYYYYYYYYYY HIS GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!

then come fuck me silly.

good lord.

~t

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 29, 2006, 3:21:35 PM12/29/06
Convicted neighbor Warren G. Harding wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Warren G. Harding wrote:

<snip>

> >> My own reflection?
> >
> >Yes. The one behind the many fake names you have been using.
>
> Even if this non sequitur were true, how is it that I "find (my) own
> reflection insulting"?
>
> >Again sorry. Please forgive all my iniquities...
> >
> >... or don't (shrug).
>
> Indeed, more disingenuous behavior on your part. Are you apologizing
> for accusing me of having "delusions of grandeur"? I think not.

Hint: As is obvious to the most casual observer, you suffer from the
delusion that you are an ex-president.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

Here are your options:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

May you choose wisely.

And, may GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing
our diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our

~tanya

Dec 29, 2006, 3:28:43 PM12/29/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Hint: As is obvious to the most casual observer, you suffer from the
> delusion that you are an ex-president.

if you respond ta that, harding, i'll personally come over and shove
tha tidy bowl man where tha sun don't shine and it'll be

tha NIGHT......

tha LIGHTS.....

went OUT..........

in....

G E O R G I A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x infinityyyyyy
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 29, 2006, 3:41:53 PM12/29/06
Convicted neighbor ~tanya wrote:

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

This simply means your life is at an important cross roads:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

May you choose wisely. ((((( hugs )))))

And, may GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing

our depression, anxiety, or panic so we can love our neighbors a little
more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more dear neighbor Tanya whom I love

Warren G. Harding

Dec 29, 2006, 5:31:40 PM12/29/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Convicted neighbor Warren G. Harding wrote:
>> > Convicted neighbor Warren G. Harding wrote:
>
><snip>

>> >Yes. The one behind the many fake names you have been using.
>>
>> Even if this non sequitur were true, how is it that I "find (my) own
>> reflection insulting"?
>>
>> >Again sorry. Please forgive all my iniquities...
>> >
>> >... or don't (shrug).
>>
>> Indeed, more disingenuous behavior on your part. Are you apologizing
>> for accusing me of having "delusions of grandeur"? I think not.
>
>Hint: As is obvious to the most casual observer, you suffer from the
>delusion that you are an ex-president.

Where did I make such a claim? Post the message ID. President Harding
has been dead many years.

>Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

Convicted? Of what?

I see that you chose to avoid the problems with your previous
statements, again.

--
Presidential Pests, Inc.

Art Deco

Dec 29, 2006, 5:43:44 PM12/29/06
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>Convicted neighbor ~tanya wrote:

>> Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:
>>
>> > Hint: As is obvious to the most casual observer, you suffer from the
>> > delusion that you are an ex-president.
>>
>> if you respond ta that, harding, i'll personally come over and shove
>> tha tidy bowl man where tha sun don't shine and it'll be
>>
>> tha NIGHT......
>>
>> tha LIGHTS.....
>>
>> went OUT..........
>>
>> in....
>>
>> G E O R G I A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x infinityyyyyy
>
>Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Your haet lits just keeps getting longer, kook.

>This simply means your life is at an important cross roads:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?
>

>May you choose wisely. ((((( hugs )))))

I see that you still have a hard-on for Tanya, Chunk.

--
Official "netcabal.com demon"