Re: Absolutely, Unequivocably Heaven

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 25, 2008, 2:44:20 AM3/25/08
The hungriest people enjoy what they are eating the most.

Truth is simple.

Thus, it remains smarter to eat less, down to the right amount:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

A simple parable to help promote understanding:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be euglycemic:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthy

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Johnnie McCoy wrote:
> Today:
>
> For breakfast, I went to The International House of Pancakes and had two
> double stacks of Chocolate-Banana pancakes with Blueberry syrup.
>
> For lunch, I went to Dunkin Donut and had 4 Sugar Glazed Donuts and three
> cups of coffee.
>
> For dinner, just as I was pulling into Papa Pepitone's Pasta Paradise.... I
> woke up... Damn it!
>
> John
>
> At least I have goodies for Midnight Grill, tonight. Last week I had chicken
> and baked beans (no sugar added). There was a piece of chicken and some
> beans left over Tuesday and I ate it for dinner. It was so good, cold, I'm
> going to make twice as much tonight so I'll have gobs of it left over for
> the rest of the week. Neighbors are already in bed. Wait till they hear my
> new speakers hooked up to this niffty laptop right below their bedroom
> window at midnight tonight when I get the grill fired up...hehehehehehe.

Johnnie McCoy

Mar 25, 2008, 4:45:50 PM3/25/08

> Andrew <><
> --

I've never replied to you before, and never pay any attention to your posts.
If you would, just once, make a comment without stating the obvious, and
leaving out all the links, which I never click, and (most irritating of all)
leave out the religious references, which I detest - maybe I would.

If not, notice the absence of future interest on my part.

John

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 25, 2008, 6:57:48 PM3/25/08
neighbor Johnnie McCoy wrote:

> I've never replied to you before, and never pay any attention to your posts.

That has not bothered me.

> If you would, just once, make a comment without stating the obvious, and
> leaving out all the links, which I never click, and (most irritating of all)
> leave out the religious references, which I detest - maybe I would.

GOD's purpose for me here is to inform rather than garner responses.

Moreover, referring to GOD, Who is the Creator of all things and
Author of all reality, is not religious but simply being truthful.

> If not, notice the absence of future interest on my part.

It remains wiser to do what GOD desires rather than what others
including self want.

J666

Mar 25, 2008, 7:02:54 PM3/25/08
On Mar 25, 5:57 pm, "Andrew

> GOD's purpose for me here is to inform rather than garner

See Chung's post that there is NO GOD !!!!!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.flame.jesus.christ/msg/720037a207bfb15c

Click on link in Chung's post and see he cites there is no God.

Therefore even Chung does not believe there is a God and therefore all
his statements about doing and knowing what God wants is pure BS in
his own mind.

J A

Mar 25, 2008, 8:11:17 PM3/25/08
On Mar 25, 3:57 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<and...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> neighbor Johnnie McCoy wrote:
>
> > I've never replied to you before, and never pay any attention to your posts.
>
> That has not bothered me.
>
> > If you would, just once, make a comment without stating the obvious, and
> > leaving out all the links, which I never click, and (most irritating of all)
> > leave out the religious references, which I detest - maybe I would.
>
> GOD's purpose for me here is to inform rather than garner responses.

The "holy spirit" you refer to, is actually satan manipulating what
little mind you have left.

He's the one who made you believe the "omer" is a weight measure...

Johnnie McCoy

Mar 25, 2008, 8:40:26 PM3/25/08
thats what I thought..... bye... clunk

monkfish

Mar 25, 2008, 8:41:21 PM3/25/08

Do you believe in Satan?

~monkfish

monkfish

Mar 25, 2008, 8:46:45 PM3/25/08

Is that so?

~monkfish

J A

Mar 25, 2008, 8:59:50 PM3/25/08

I believe in having fun.

monkfish

Mar 25, 2008, 10:07:54 PM3/25/08

Do you have a frame of reference
for good life?

~monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2008, 2:16:15 AM3/26/08

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Crazysatan

An omer of manna weighs 32 ounces.

> >> Do you believe in Satan?
> >
> > I believe in having fun.
>
> Do you have a frame of reference for good life?

The sockpuppets of satan have no free will to do anything but satan's
will.

Therefore, they have no life because they have no soul.

This is what happens to folks who unwisely choose to be eternally
condemned by blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

May you and other dear friends, brethren, and neighbors have a
blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus
Christ as the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

A simple parable for the wise and discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Pramesh Rutaji

Mar 26, 2008, 2:25:45 AM3/26/08
monkfish wrote:

> Do you believe in Satan?

About as often as I believe in the bogeyman, brownie, demon, fiend,
gnome, gremlin, imp, kobold, nixie, pixie, spirit, sprite, archfiend,
beast, brute, devil, evil spirit, fiend, goblin, hellion, imp, incubus,
malignant spirit, monster, rascal, rogue, vampire, villain, windigo,
enchantress, fay, genie, gnome, goblin, hob, leprechaun, mermaid, nisse,
nymph, puck, siren, sprite, sylph and any other mythical creation you
can dream up.

The closest I've ever come to Satan is a beast called Santa (slightly
different spelling) that causes little kids to scream in the malls in
fear every Christmas.

Ho, Ho, Ho.

--

Pramesh Rutaji

p297ton...@newsguy.com - remove tongue to reply

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2008, 2:38:00 AM3/26/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

Liars are unable to answer simple non-leading "yes or no" questions
truthfully.

This clearly shows that you are indeed the liar who is the source of
all lies as described in the Bible:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Liarsatan

May we, who are Jesus' disciples, continue to rebuke you at each GOD-
given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

Amen.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be euglycemic:

Zen Cohen

Mar 26, 2008, 12:13:03 PM3/26/08
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

> Liars are unable to answer simple non-leading "yes or no" questions
> truthfully.

Good, then here are a few straightforward yes or no questions to answer to
get you started:

1. Are you currently treating any patients?

2. If so, do you advise them that it is a sin to eat any daily amount of
more or less than two pounds?

3. Are you currently being treated for mental illness?

4. Were you clinically dead after your confrontation with police in 1997?

5. If so, do you claim that you returned from the dead?

6. Do you have medical records showing that you were clinically dead?

J666

Mar 26, 2008, 12:20:19 PM3/26/08
Since Chung also said: "I realize I can't begin to refute anything
said here, so I'll simply post meaningless links to nonsense I spewed
earlier."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.flame.jesus.christ/browse_thread/thread/768856a9f7a454a8#

I would expect Chung to respond to your questions as he said and will
post meaningless things.

No doubt Chung will deal with his above statement in one of his usual
ways.

On Mar 26, 11:13 am, "Zen Cohen" <atu...@hotmail.com> wrote:

monkfish

Mar 26, 2008, 12:33:18 PM3/26/08

Do you believe in self?
If so, is it same as
when you were two years old?

~monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2008, 1:01:32 PM3/26/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed anxiously:

> > Liars are unable to answer simple non-leading "yes or no" questions
> > truthfully.
>
> Good, then here are a few straightforward yes or no questions to answer to
> get you started:
>
> 1. Are you currently treating any patients?

Yes.

> 2. If so, do you advise them that it is a sin to eat any daily amount of
> more or less than two pounds?

They are advised to do the following:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

... and to read the following simple parable to help them understand:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

> 3. Are you currently being treated for mental illness?

No and never.

In my ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE has kept me
completely well, including bringing me back from death (HE has the
key) in 1997.

Laus Deo ! ! !

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDeo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook

> 5. If so, do you claim that you returned from the dead?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook

> 6. Do you have medical records showing that you were clinically dead?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook

Bottom line:

The truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ, is absolute and invincible.

You, otoh, are the liar who is the source of all lies as described in
the Bible:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Liarsatan

who remains

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Doomedsatan

monkfish

Mar 26, 2008, 1:10:34 PM3/26/08

Don't answer these questions, please.

Have you stopped beating your wife?
If so, when and how?
Do you still love your wife?
Even if she can't stand you touching her?

~monkfish

Sanity's Little Helper

Mar 26, 2008, 1:33:02 PM3/26/08
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in
news:85e46509-54f7-471f...@8g2000hsu.googlegroups.com to
alt.atheism on 26 Mar 2008:

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed anxiously:

>> > Liars are unable to answer simple non-leading "yes or no" questions
>> > truthfully.
>>
>> Good, then here are a few straightforward yes or no questions to
>> answer to get you started:
>>
>> 1. Are you currently treating any patients?
>
> Yes.

So, you *are* self-medicating. I thought as much.

--
David Silverman D.B.E.
BAAWA

Not authentic without this signature.

J Clement

Mar 26, 2008, 1:34:16 PM3/26/08
On Mar 26, 2:38�am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
>

> > friend monkfish wrote:
>
> > > Do you believe in Satan?
>
> > About as often as I believe in the bogeyman, brownie, demon, fiend,
> > gnome, gremlin, imp, kobold, nixie, pixie, spirit, sprite, archfiend,
> > beast, brute, devil, evil spirit, fiend, goblin, hellion, imp, incubus,
> > � malignant spirit, monster, rascal, rogue, vampire, villain, windigo,
> > enchantress, fay, genie, gnome, goblin, hob, leprechaun, mermaid, nisse,
> > nymph, puck, siren, sprite, sylph and any other mythical creation you
> > can dream up.
>
> > The closest I've ever come to Satan is a beast called Santa (slightly
> > different spelling) that causes little kids to scream in the malls in
> > fear every Christmas.
>
> > Ho, Ho, Ho.
>
> Liars are unable to answer simple non-leading "yes or no" questions
> truthfully.

1. Do you currently have admitting privledges at 1 or more hospitals?
Yes or No

2. You have current American Board of Internal Medicine certification?
Yes or No

3. Are you currently under investigation by the GA Composite Medical
Board ? Yes or No

Just 3 simple questions. Not asking what hospitals. Simply giving
you a chance to clearly refute statements by others.

Let your yes be yes and your no be no.

God wants us to be truthful and forthright.

JS

monkfish

Mar 26, 2008, 2:09:05 PM3/26/08

Don't answer the following questions, please.

Do you know what you are doing here?
Are you trying to help or harm others here?
Do you have any pictures of naked children?
Are you clueless about the Usenet?

~monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2008, 2:14:21 PM3/26/08

Cary Kittrell

Mar 26, 2008, 2:28:57 PM3/26/08
In article <4b77c0b6-abd0-4991...@n58g2000hsf.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> > friend monkfish wrote:
> >
> > > Do you believe in Satan?
> >
> > About as often as I believe in the bogeyman, brownie, demon, fiend,
> > gnome, gremlin, imp, kobold, nixie, pixie, spirit, sprite, archfiend,
> > beast, brute, devil, evil spirit, fiend, goblin, hellion, imp, incubus,
> > malignant spirit, monster, rascal, rogue, vampire, villain, windigo,
> > enchantress, fay, genie, gnome, goblin, hob, leprechaun, mermaid, nisse,
> > nymph, puck, siren, sprite, sylph and any other mythical creation you
> > can dream up.
> >
> > The closest I've ever come to Satan is a beast called Santa (slightly
> > different spelling) that causes little kids to scream in the malls in
> > fear every Christmas.
> >
> > Ho, Ho, Ho.
>

> Liars are unable to answer simple non-leading "yes or no" questions
> truthfully.

For example:

> 4. Were you clinically dead after your confrontation with police in 1997?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook

> 5. If so, do you claim that you returned from the dead?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook

> 6. Do you have medical records showing that you were clinically dead?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook

-- Andrew B. Chung <85e46509-54f7-471f...@8g2000hsu.googlegroups.com>

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2008, 3:47:05 PM3/26/08

J666

Mar 26, 2008, 3:56:42 PM3/26/08
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook

I'll wait for the movie.

I wonder who will be cast as Chung.

J666

Mar 26, 2008, 4:06:30 PM3/26/08

> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook
>
> I'll wait for the movie.
>
> I wonder who will be cast as Chung.

Dateline Hollywood.

The two leader contenders to be cast as Chung in the movie Be Hungry
are:

http://lolcats.com/images/u/07/22/lolcatsdotcomii3o5tqyqzkqa4gb.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/rfcd100/image/38712085

Zen Cohen

Mar 26, 2008, 4:45:33 PM3/26/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed anxiously:

>> > Liars are unable to answer simple non-leading "yes or no" questions
>> > truthfully.
>>
>> Good, then here are a few straightforward yes or no questions to answer
>> get you started:
>>
>> 1. Are you currently treating any patients?
>
> Yes.

If that's true, it borders on the tragic. You're mentally ill with an insane
medical approach.

>> 2. If so, do you advise them that it is a sin to eat any daily amount of
>> more or less than two pounds?
>
> They are advised to do the following:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

That's not a yes or no answer, dumbass.

> ... and to read the following simple parable to help them understand:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable
>
>> 3. Are you currently being treated for mental illness?
>
> No and never.

Again, sad for you and especially sad for any of your victims (ie, patients)

> In my ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE has kept me
> completely well, including bringing me back from death (HE has the
> key) in 1997.
>
> Laus Deo ! ! !
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDeo
>
>> 4. Were you clinically dead after your confrontation with police in 1997?
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook

Yet again, that's not a yes or no answer. As you stated above, "Liars are
unable to answer simple non-leading "yes or no" questions truthfully." That
clearly proves (again) you're a liar.

>> 5. If so, do you claim that you returned from the dead?
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook

Ditto.

>> 6. Do you have medical records showing that you were clinically dead?
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook

Ditto.

> Bottom line:

Andrew promised to give yes or no answers to simple questions yet
immediately failed to do so, proving himself once again to be a lying quack.

monkfish

Mar 26, 2008, 4:55:48 PM3/26/08
Zen Cohen wrote:

> Andrew promised to give yes or no answers to simple questions yet
> immediately failed to do so, proving himself once again to be a lying quack.

Do you have a license
to represent yourself
on the Usenet?
If so, have you
removed all child porn
from your system yet?

~monkfish

Zen Cohen

Mar 26, 2008, 5:14:03 PM3/26/08

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message

Maybe you and your fellow loon Chung can get a discount rate for visits to
the shrink if you go together.

monkfish

Mar 26, 2008, 5:19:33 PM3/26/08

How do you preach not to be preachy?

Have a sudden realization that
you better not be self-righteous
in being against self-righteousness.

~monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2008, 5:24:14 PM3/26/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed in panic:

> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed anxiously:

> >> Good, then here are a few straightforward yes or no questions to answer
> >> to get you started:
> >>
> >> 1. Are you currently treating any patients?
> >
> > Yes.
>
> If that's true...

It is.

> , it borders on the tragic.

You are the tragic figure here:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Anxioussatan

who remains

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Doomedsatan

May we, who are Jesus' disciple, continue to rebuke you at each GOD-

given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

Amen.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be healthier:

J666

Mar 26, 2008, 5:34:42 PM3/26/08

> Dateline Hollywood.
>
> The two leader contenders to be cast as Chung in the movie Be Hungry
> are:
>
> http://lolcats.com/images/u/07/22/lolcatsdotcomii3o5tqyqzkqa4gb.jpg
>
> http://www.pbase.com/rfcd100/image/38712085

A number of Hungarian actors applied thinking the tittle was Be
Hungary

J666

Mar 26, 2008, 5:39:43 PM3/26/08
On Mar 26, 4:14 pm, "Zen Cohen"

> Maybe you and your fellow loon Chung can get a discount rate for
visits to the shrink if you go together.

Remember the old saying, "loons of a feather, fluck together."

Sanity's Little Helper

Mar 26, 2008, 6:14:06 PM3/26/08
monkfish <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in
news:NLidnfyWKLYbHnfa...@ptd.net to sci.med.cardiology on
26 Mar 2008:

> Zen Cohen wrote:
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in
>> message
>>> Liars are unable to answer simple non-leading "yes or no" questions
>>> truthfully.
>>
>> Good, then here are a few straightforward yes or no questions to
>> answer to get you started:
>>
>> 1. Are you currently treating any patients?
>>
>> 2. If so, do you advise them that it is a sin to eat any daily amount
>> of more or less than two pounds?
>>
>> 3. Are you currently being treated for mental illness?
>>
>> 4. Were you clinically dead after your confrontation with police in
>> 1997?
>>
>> 5. If so, do you claim that you returned from the dead?
>>
>> 6. Do you have medical records showing that you were clinically dead?
>>

> Don't answer these questions, please.

Why not? They are legitimate questions that clarify claims made by Andrew
that are fundamental to his credibility, and if he isn't a lying sack of
shit he shouldn't be afraid to answer them. He is likely to have to
explain himself to the Georgia Medical Board, the AMA and ABIM at some
point in the future in any case, so he had better have these answers
prepared. This thread is a good opportunity for him to practice them.

Sanity's Little Helper

Mar 26, 2008, 6:15:39 PM3/26/08
monkfish <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in
news:Tq6dnR63nql9IHfa...@ptd.net to sci.med.cardiology on
26 Mar 2008:

> Zen Cohen wrote:

Self-righteous cunt

Zen Cohen

Mar 26, 2008, 6:26:10 PM3/26/08
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed in panic:
>> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed anxiously:

Andrew, as loony as you are, you can't really believe this shit, right?

J666

Mar 26, 2008, 6:35:27 PM3/26/08
On Mar 26, 5:26 pm, "Zen Cohen

> Andrew, as loony as you are, you can't really believe this shit,
right?

You can find the answer in Chung's own words:

"I realize I can't begin to refute anything said here, so I'll simply

post meaningless links to nonsense I spewed earlier." Chung

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.flame.jesus.christ/browse_thread/thread/768856a9f7a454a8#

And you can see, Chung has basically continued doing what he said.

monkfish

Mar 26, 2008, 7:06:36 PM3/26/08

Why are you spending your days
denigrating other people?

~monkfish

monkfish

Mar 26, 2008, 7:28:12 PM3/26/08

I meant the following questions
you removed.

Anyhow, in that case,
why don't you answer them first?

~monkfish

monkfish

Mar 26, 2008, 7:30:10 PM3/26/08

See?

If I can't do it,
you probably cannot do it either.

~monkfish

monkfish

Mar 26, 2008, 7:32:39 PM3/26/08

Are you saying
he knows what he is doing?

How about you?

Do you know what you are doing here?

~monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2008, 8:57:52 PM3/26/08

Smiler

Mar 27, 2008, 12:12:25 AM3/27/08
> Android Chung wrote:

Nothing of any value.

Smiler,
The godless one
a.a.# 2279

Smiler

Mar 27, 2008, 12:13:57 AM3/27/08

Sanity's Little Helper

Mar 27, 2008, 5:08:30 AM3/27/08
monkfish <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in
news:-KWdnZqu1KGaQXfa...@ptd.net to sci.med.cardiology on
26 Mar 2008:

Because they are leading questions, and the questions asked of Andrew are
not. Besides, what Andrew is doing is a very serious matter and not
suitable material for games of semantics.

Here's a relevant question: Why are you riding shotgun for somebody you
don't even know?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2008, 7:10:49 AM3/27/08

Sanity's Little Helper

Mar 27, 2008, 8:38:59 AM3/27/08
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in
news:4a9cdc64-17f2-4aae...@m44g2000hsc.googlegroups.com to
alt.atheism on 27 Mar 2008:

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Anxioussatan

"> 1. Are you currently treating any patients?

Yes. "

Whom?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2008, 9:36:17 AM3/27/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Anxioussatan
>
> "> 1. Are you currently treating any patients?
>
> Yes. "
>
> Whom?

It would not be lawful (HIPAA Privacy Act) for me to answer this.

Source:

http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/hipaa/

Bottom line:

Your unlawfulness simply shows yet again that you are the liar who is
the source of all lies as described in the Bible:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Liarsatan

and so you are still

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Doomedsatan

<><

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

Amen.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be euglycemic:

Bubba Do Wah Ditty

Mar 27, 2008, 10:15:58 AM3/27/08
Well, if Mr. Assy Mc Chung would get off his horse about Anorexia and Jesus,
then maybe the cardiology Usenet group will settle down.

But Mr. Assy Mc Chung has not!!!

His cardiology MD is worth shit. No one is going to go to him just because
of his Jesus and Anorexia bullshit.

And his Ph.D. is worth shit because he surely CANNOT get the peer group to
approve whatever he is putting in for.

So he denigrates his MD and he shits on his Ph.D. He has NOTHING in this
world!!!

--
Bubba Do Wah Ditty

"Mr. Assy Mc Chung" <AssyM...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message
> Smarter to eat less, be anorexic:....

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2008, 10:19:40 AM3/27/08

Pramesh Rutaji

Mar 27, 2008, 12:18:41 PM3/27/08
monkfish wrote:
> Pramesh Rutaji wrote:
>> monkfish wrote:
>>
>>> Do you believe in Satan?
>>
>> About as often as I believe in the bogeyman, brownie, demon, fiend,
>> gnome, gremlin, imp, kobold, nixie, pixie, spirit, sprite, archfiend,
>> beast, brute, devil, evil spirit, fiend, goblin, hellion, imp,
>> incubus, malignant spirit, monster, rascal, rogue, vampire, villain,
>> windigo, enchantress, fay, genie, gnome, goblin, hob, leprechaun,
>> mermaid, nisse, nymph, puck, siren, sprite, sylph and any other
>> mythical creation you can dream up.
>>
>> The closest I've ever come to Satan is a beast called Santa (slightly
>> different spelling) that causes little kids to scream in the malls in
>> fear every Christmas.
>>
>> Ho, Ho, Ho.
>>

> Do you believe in self?
> If so, is it same as
> when you were two years old?
>
> ~monkfish

There is no Satan just as there is no god. If there was a god, Satan
would be one of his perfect creations, an actor for evil made perfectly
according to the evil in this god. When you pray and thank your god for
his creation, you express thanks for Satan's works as well.

--

Pramesh Rutaji

p297ton...@newsguy.com - remove tongue to reply

monkfish

Mar 27, 2008, 12:43:08 PM3/27/08

I meant your own questions.
Aren't yours leading in a way as well?
Still, feel free to answer them first.

Anyhow, you are grossly overestimating
the value of what we are doing here.
We are here to act out our fantasies
of being a writer and thinker.

Let's pretend to be civilized as well.

~monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2008, 12:52:53 PM3/27/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed while squirming:

> friend monkfish wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> >> About as often as I believe in the bogeyman, brownie, demon, fiend,
> >> gnome, gremlin, imp, kobold, nixie, pixie, spirit, sprite, archfiend,
> >> beast, brute, devil, evil spirit, fiend, goblin, hellion, imp,
> >> incubus, malignant spirit, monster, rascal, rogue, vampire, villain,
> >> windigo, enchantress, fay, genie, gnome, goblin, hob, leprechaun,
> >> mermaid, nisse, nymph, puck, siren, sprite, sylph and any other
> >> mythical creation you can dream up.
> >>
> >> The closest I've ever come to Satan is a beast called Santa (slightly
> >> different spelling) that causes little kids to scream in the malls in
> >> fear every Christmas.
> >>
> >> Ho, Ho, Ho.
> >
> > Do you believe in self?
> > If so, is it same as when you were two years old?
>
> There is no Satan just as there is no god.

Since GOD exists, you (satan) also exist according to what GOD has
compelled you to unwittingly write.

Indeed, your continued inability to answer non-leading "yes/no"
questions **truthfully** is proof of your identity as the liar, who is
the source of all lies:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Squirmingsatan

> If there was a god,

There is LORD Almighty GOD.

> Satan would be one of his perfect creations,

Lie.

Archangel Lucifer, a perfect creation of GOD, became you, satan, after
the unwise free will choice was made by the archangel to blaspheme
against the Holy Spirit.

Thus, Lucifer's unwise free will choice to sin by blaspheming against
the Holy Spirit created you (satan).

> an actor for evil made perfectly
> according to the evil in this god.

Actually, you (satan) are the antithesis of perfection because of
blasphemy against the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Stupidsatan

> When you pray and thank your god for
> his creation, you express thanks for Satan's works as well.

Lie.

Christians do not thank GOD for your sins.

Instead, we thank HIM for forgiving our sins:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

Bottom line:

You remain the liar who is the source of all lies as described in the
Bible...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Liarsatan

... and so you are:

[...]

Marana tha

Zen Cohen

Mar 27, 2008, 1:05:26 PM3/27/08

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
>>
>> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Anxioussatan
>>
>> "> 1. Are you currently treating any patients?
>>
>> Yes. "
>>
>> Whom?
>
> It would not be lawful (HIPAA Privacy Act) for me to answer this.

It's also unlawful to defraud the public by advertising a $2 million
guarantee when you don't have the means or intent to back it up and lying
about the purported empirical research backing up your 2lb diet. The law and
truth has never stood in the way of your loony agenda. You're a
rationalizing fraud, Chung, and if you really do have any cardiology
patients, their lives are in danger.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2008, 1:06:37 PM3/27/08

monkfish

Mar 27, 2008, 1:17:45 PM3/27/08

You seem to have misunderstood God.

Is God a being?

~monkfish

monkfish

Mar 27, 2008, 1:33:46 PM3/27/08
Bubba Do Wah Ditty wrote:
> Well, if Mr. Assy Mc Chung would get off his horse about Anorexia and Jesus,
> then maybe the cardiology Usenet group will settle down.
>
> But Mr. Assy Mc Chung has not!!!
>
> His cardiology MD is worth shit. No one is going to go to him just because
> of his Jesus and Anorexia bullshit.
>
> And his Ph.D. is worth shit because he surely CANNOT get the peer group to
> approve whatever he is putting in for.
>
> So he denigrates his MD and he shits on his Ph.D. He has NOTHING in this
> world!!!

There must be a better way
to deal with him.

But first thing first.
He is not what you think he is.
He is not even what he thinks he is.

Still we know more about him
than about you.
Care to tell us more about you?
Are you a student of medicine
or theology or both?

~monkfish

Cary Kittrell

Mar 27, 2008, 2:44:04 PM3/27/08
In article <94fcd8ab-5354-477c...@8g2000hsu.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed while squirming:
> > friend monkfish wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > > Do you believe in self?
> > > If so, is it same as when you were two years old?
> >
> > There is no Satan just as there is no god.
>
> Since GOD exists, you (satan) also exist according to what GOD has
> compelled you to unwittingly write.
>
> Indeed, your continued inability to answer non-leading "yes/no"
> questions **truthfully**

Reminds me of SquirmingAndrew, to wit:

> 4. Were you clinically dead after your confrontation with police in 1997?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook

> 5. If so, do you claim that you returned from the dead?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook

> 6. Do you have medical records showing that you were clinically dead?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook

-- Andrew B. Chung <85e46509-54f7-471f...@8g2000hsu.googlegroups.com>

Don't see a lot of "yes/no"s there, do we?

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2008, 3:42:34 PM3/27/08

Zen Cohen

Mar 27, 2008, 7:03:14 PM3/27/08

"Cary Kittrell" <ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message
> In article
> <4b77c0b6-abd0-4991...@n58g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

>> > About as often as I believe in the bogeyman, brownie, demon, fiend,
>> > gnome, gremlin, imp, kobold, nixie, pixie, spirit, sprite, archfiend,
>> > beast, brute, devil, evil spirit, fiend, goblin, hellion, imp, incubus,
>> > malignant spirit, monster, rascal, rogue, vampire, villain, windigo,
>> > enchantress, fay, genie, gnome, goblin, hob, leprechaun, mermaid,
>> > nisse,
>> > nymph, puck, siren, sprite, sylph and any other mythical creation you
>> > can dream up.
>> >
>> > The closest I've ever come to Satan is a beast called Santa (slightly
>> > different spelling) that causes little kids to scream in the malls in
>> > fear every Christmas.
>> >
>> > Ho, Ho, Ho.
>>

>> Liars are unable to answer simple non-leading "yes or no" questions
>> truthfully.
>

> For example:

> > 4. Were you clinically dead after your confrontation with police in
> 1997?
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook
>
> > 5. If so, do you claim that you returned from the dead?
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook
>
> > 6. Do you have medical records showing that you were clinically dead?
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook

What you have above is Andrew setting out a standard for what he considered
a liar, then in the next post proves under his own standard that he is a
liar under that standard. Even for Andrew that's pretty amazing.

Smiler

Mar 27, 2008, 7:44:03 PM3/27/08

J A

Mar 27, 2008, 8:17:30 PM3/27/08
On Mar 25, 11:16 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Crazysatan

> An omer of manna weighs 32 ounces.

Whats' your source on that Chunkers? And don't say "the holy spirit".

> > > I believe in having fun.
>
> > Do you have a frame of reference for good life?
>
> The sockpuppets of satan have no free will to do anything but satan's
> will.

It's the followers of satan who chant fr the false god... ;-))

The rising from the dead myth had been around long before jesus in
various Mediterranean religious cults. Similarly, virgin birth was an
unoriginal invention. As one example: Romulus and Remus, the founders
of Rome, were supposedly virgin births with the god Mars being the
father.

If jesus had actually been capable of miracle healings, and raising
the dead, it would have been well known to the Jewish and Roman
authorities of the time. Both entities had very good intelligence on
what was going on with the populace.

Everyone would have had an interest in keeping him alive. Nearly
everyone had relatives and friends who could have used a dose of
miracle healing. And, of course, people lived in fear of disease and
injury for themselves.

The Roman governor probably would have sought to gain favor in Rome
by
shipping him back to the Emperor, if jesus were for real. If Jesus
actually could perform miracles cures and raising from the dead, the
LAST thing anyone would have done was kill him. He would have been
too
useful.

Additionally, if jesus actually had shown the power of doing miracle
cures and raising the dead, who would want to insult and provoke such
a power, or the power behind him?

No, it's all made up.

You wait chunkers, yahweh is just biding his time until he gets his
hands on you - it's not going to be pretty.....

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2008, 9:24:22 PM3/27/08

Pramesh Rutaji

Mar 27, 2008, 11:28:16 PM3/27/08

God is not. Are any of the following beings:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_legendary_creatures
Mythological species

[edit] A

* Abarimon (Medieval Bestiaries) - Savage humanoid with backward feet
* Abatwa (Zulu) - Little people that ride ants
* Abura-sumashi (Japanese) - Ghost of oil thieves
* Adar Llwch Gwin (Welsh) - Giant birds that understand human languages
* Adaro (Solomon Islands) - Malevolent merfolk
* Addanc (Welsh) - Lake monster (exact lake varies by story)
* Adlet (Inuit) - Vampiric dog-human hybrid
* Adroanzi (Lugbara) - Nature spirit
* Adze (Ewe people) - African vampiric forest being
* Agloolik (Inuit) - Ice spirit that aids hunters and fishermen
* Agogwe (East Africa) - Small, ape-like humanoid
* Ahuizotl (Aztec) - Anthropophagous dog-monkey hybrid
* Aigamuxa (Khoikhoi) - Anthropohagous humanoid with eyes in its instep
* Aigikampoi (Etruscan) - Fish-tailed goat
* Aitu (Polynesian) - Malevolent spirits or demons
* Aitvaras (Lituanian) - Household spirit
* Ajatar (Finnish) - Dragon
* Akateko (Japanese) - Tree-dwelling monster
* Akhlut (Inuit) - Orca-wolf shapeshifter
* Akka (Finnish) - Female spirits or minor goddesses
* Akkorokamui (Ainu) - Sea monster
* Akurojin-no-hi (Japanese) - Ghostly flame which causes disease
* Al (Armenian and Persian) - Spirit that steals unborn babies and
livers from pregnant women
* Ala (Slavic) - Bad weather demon
* Alal (Chaldean) - Demon
* Alan (Philippine) - Winged humanoid that steals reproductive
waste to make children
* Al Basti (Turkish) - Female night-demon
* Alce (Heraldic) - Wingless griffin
* Alicanto (Chilean) - Bird that eats gold and silver
* Alicorn - Technically a unicorn's horn. In modern times is
commonly misapplied to winged unicorns
* Alkonost (Slavic) - Angelic bird with human head and breasts
* Allocamelus (Heraldic) - Ass-camel hybrid
* Allu (Akkadian and Sumerican) - Faceless demon
* Almas (Mongolian) - Savage humanoid
* Al-mi'raj (Islamic) - One-horned rabbit
* Aloja (Spanish) - Female water spirit
* Alp (German) - Male night-demon
* Alphyn (Heraldic) - Lion-like creature, sometimes with dragon or
goat forelegs
* Alû (Assyrian) - Leprous demon
* Alux (Mayan) - Little people
* Amanojaku (Japanese) - Small demon
* Amarok (Inuit) - Giant wolf
* Amarum (Quechua) - Water boa spirit
* Amazake-babaa (Japanese) - Disease-causing hag
* Amefurashi (Japanese) - Child-like monster
* Amemasu (Ainu) - Lake monster
* Amphiptere (Heraldic) - Winged serpent
* Amphisbaena (Greek) - Serpent with a head at each end
* Androsphinx (Ancient Egyptian) - Human-headed sphinx
* Angel (Christian, Islamic, Jewish, and Zoroastrian) - Heavenly
being, usually a winged humanoid
* Angha (Persian) - Dog-lion-peacock hybrid
* Ani Hyuntikwalaski (Cherokee) - Lightning spirit
* Ankou (French) - Skeletal grave watcher with a lantern
* Antero Vipunen (Finnish) - Subterranean giant
* Ao Ao (Guaraní) - Cannibalistic peccary or sheep
* Apkallu (Sumerian) - Fish-human hybrid that attends the god Enki
* Apsaras (Buddhist and Hindu) - Female cloud spirit
* Arkan Sonney (Manx) - Fairy hedgehog
* Asanbosam (West Africa) - Iron-toothed vampire
* A-senee-ki-wakw (Abenaki) - Stone-giant
* Ashi-magari (Japanese) - Invisible tendril that impedes movement
* Asiman (Dahomey) - Vampiric possession spirit
* Askefrue (Germanic) - Female tree spirit
* Aspidochelone (Medieval Bestiaries) - Island-sized whale or sea
turtle
* Astomi (Hindu) - Humanoid sustained by pleasant smells instead of
food
* Aswang (Philippine) - Carrion-eating humanoid
* Atshen (Inuit) - Cannibalistic spirit
* Axex (Ancient Egyptian) - Falcon-lion hybrid
* Aziza (Dahomey) - Little people that help hunters
* Azukiarai (Japanese) - Spirit that washes azuki beans along
riversides

[edit] B

* Baba Yaga (Slavic) - Forest spirit and hag
* Bagiennik (Slavic) - Malevolent water spirit
* Bai Ze (Chinese) - Sheep-like animal
* Bakeneko (Japanese) - Magical cat
* Bakezo-ri (Japanese) - Animated straw sandal
* Baku (Japanese) - Dream-devouring, elephant-ox-rhinoceros-tiger
hybrid
* Balaur (Romanian) - Multi-headed dragon
* Bannik (Slavic) - Bathhouse spirit
* Banshee (Irish) - Death spirit
* Barghest - Yorkshire black dog
* Barbegazi (Swiss) - Dwarf with giant, snowshoe-like feet
* Bardi (Trabzon) - Shapechanging death spirit
* Basajaun (Basque) - Ancestral, megalith-building race
* BasCelik (Serbian) - A powerful and very evil winged man whose
soul is not held by his body and can be subdued only by causing him to
suffer dehydration
* Basilisco Chilote (Chilota) - Chicken-serpent hybrid
* Basilisk (Medieval Bestiaries) - Multi-limbed, venomous lizard
* Batibat (Philippine) - Female night-demon
* Baykok (Ojibwa) - Flying skeleton
* Bean Nighe (Irish) - Death spirit (a specific type of
Banshee/Bean Sídhe)
* Behemoth (Jewish) - Primal, gigantic land animal
* Bennu (Egyptian) - Heron-like, regenerative bird, equivalent to
(or inspiration of) the Phoenix
* Bergsrå (Norse) - Mountain spirit
* Bestial beast (Brazilian) - Centauroid specter
* Bhu-ta (Buddhist and Hindu) - Ghost of someone killed by execution
or suicide
* Bies (Slavic) - Demon
* Bishop-fish (Medieval Bestiaries) - Fish-like humanoid
* Biwa-yanagi (Japanese) - Animated biwa
* Black Dog (British) - Canine death spirit
* Blemmyae (Medieval Bestiary) - Headless humanoid with face in torso
* Bodach (Scottish) - Malevolent spirit
* Bogeyman (English) - Malevolent spirit
* Boggart (British) - Malevolent household spirit
* Boginki (Polish) - Nature spirit
* Bogle (Scottish) - Malevolent spirit
* Boi-tatá (Brazilian) - Giant snake
* Bolla (Albanian) - Dragon
* Bonnacon (Medieval Bestiaries) - Bull-horse hybrid with flaming dung
* Boobrie (Scottish) - Roaring water bird
* Brownie (English and Scottish) - Benevolent household spirit
* Broxa (Jewish) - Nocturnal bird that drains goats of their milk
* Bugbear (English) - Bearlike goblin
* Buggane (Manx) - Ogre-like humanoid
* Bukavac (Serbia) - Six-legged lake monster
* Bunyip (Australian Aboriginal) - Horse-walrus hybrid lake monster
* Buraq (Islamic) - Human-headed, angelic horse
* Byangoma (Hindu) - Fortune-telling birds
* Bysen (Scandinavian) - Diminutive forest spirit

[edit] C

* Cadejo (Central America) - Cow sized dog-goat hybrid in two
varieties: benevolent and white, and malevolent and black
* Caoineag (Scottish) - Death spirit (a specific type of
Banshee/Bean Sídhe)
* Caladrius (Medieval Bestiary) - White bird that can foretell if a
sick person will recover or die
* Camahueto (Chilota) - One-horned calf
* Cambion (Medieval folklore) - Hybrid between a human and an
incubus or succubus
* Candileja (Colombian) - Spectral, fiery hag
* Canotila (Lakota) - Little people and tree spirits
* Capa (Lakota) - Beaver spirit
* Ca(pca(un (Romanian) - Large, monstrous humanoid
* Catoblepas (Medieval Bestiary) - Scaled buffalo-hog hybrid
* Cat Sidhe (Scottish) - Fairy cat
* Cecaelia - Modern term for mermaid-like, human-octopus hybrid
* Ceffyl Dw^r (Welsh) - Malevolent water horse
* Centaur (Greek) - Human-horse hybrid
* Cerastes (Greek) - Extremely flexible, horned snake
* Cerberus (Greek) - Three-headed dog that guards the entrance to
the underworld
* Ceryneian Hind (Greek) - Hind with golden antlers and bronze or
brass hooves
* Cetan (Lakota) - Hawk spirit
* Chaneque (Aztec) - Little people and nature spirits
* Changeling (European) - Non-human humanoid child (fairy, elf,
troll, etc.) substituted for a kidnapped human child
* Charybdis (Greek) - Sea monster in the form of a giant mouth
* Chepi (Narragansett) - Ancestral spirit that instructs tribe members
* Cherufe (Mapuche) - Volcano-dwelling monster
* Chichevache (Medieval folklore) - Human-faced cow that feeds on
good women
* Chimaera (Greek) - Lion-goat-snake hybrid
* Chinthe (Burmese) - Temple-guarding feline, similar to Chinese
Shi and Japanese Shisa
* Cho-chinobake (Japanese) - Animated paper lantern
* Chollima (Korean) - Supernaturally fast horse
* Chonchon (Mapuche) - Disembodied, flying head
* Churel (Hindu) - Vampiric, female ghost
* Ciguapa (Dominican Republic) - Malevolent seductress
* Cihuateteo (Aztec) - Ghosts of women that died in childbirth
* Cikavac (Serbian) - Bird that serves its owner
* Cinnamon bird (Medieval Bestiaries) - Giant bird that makes its
nest out of cinnamon
* Cipactli (Aztec) - Sea monster, crocodile-fish hybrid
* Cirein cròin (Scottish) - Sea serpent
* Cluricaun (Irish) - Leprechaun-like Little people that are
permanently drunk
* Coblynau (Welsh) - Little people and mine spirits
* Cockatrice (Medieval Bestiaries) - Chicken-lizard hybrid
* Colo Colo (Mapuche) - Rat-bird hybrid that can shapeshift into a
serpent
* Criosphinx (Ancient Egypt) - Ram-headed sphinx
* Crocotta (Medieval Bestiaries) - Monstrous dog-wolf
* Cucuy (Latin America) - Malevolent spirit
* Cuegle (Cantabrian) - Monstrous, three-armed humanoid
* Cuélebre (Asturian and Cantabrian) - Dragon
* Curupira (Tupi) - Nature spirit
* Cu Sith (Scottish) - Gigantic fairy dog
* Cw^n Annwn (Welsh) - Underworld hunting dogs
* Cyclops (Greek) - One-eyed giants
* Cyhyraeth (Welsh) - Death spirit
* Cynocephalus (Medieval Bestiaries) - Dog-headed humanoid

[edit] D

* Dactyl (Greek) - Little people and smith and healing spirits
* Daemon (Greek) - Incorporeal spirit
* Dead Sea Apes (Islamic) - Human tribe turned into apes for
ignoring Moses' message
* Death bird (Aztec) - Gigantic bird
* Deer Woman (Native American) - Human-deer hybrid
* Demon - Malevolent spirit
* Dhampir (Balkans) - Hybrid between a human and a vampire
* Dip (Catalan) - Demonic and vampiric dog
* Di sma undar jordi (Gotland) - Little people and nature spirits
* Diwata (Philippine) - Tree spirit
* Dobhar-chu (Irish) - Dog-fish hybrid
* Dokkaebi (Korean) - Grotesque, one-legged humanoids
* Dökkálfar (Norse) - Male ancestral spirits
* Domovoi (Slavic) - House spirit
* Doppelgänger (German) - Ghostly double
* Drac (French) - Winged sea serpent
* Dragon (also, "Wyrm")
o Chinese dragon
o Chuvash dragon
o European dragon
o Korean dragon
o Slavic dragon
o List of dragons in mythology and folklore
* Dragon turtle (Chinese) - Giant turtle with dragon-like head
* Draugr (Norse) - Undead
* Drekavac (Slavic) - Restless ghost of an unbaptised child
* Duende (Spanish) - Little people and forest spirits
* Duergar (English) - Malevolent little people
* Dullahan (Irish) - Headless death spirit
* Duwende (Philippine) - House spirit
* Dvergr (Norse) - Subterranean little people smiths
* Dwarf (Germanic) - Little people nature spirits
* Dybbuk (Jewish) - Possessing spirit
* Dzunukwa (Kwakwaka'wakw) - Child-eating hag

[edit] E

* Each Uisge (Scottish) - Malevolent water horse
* Eachy (English and Scottish) - Humanoid lake monster
* Eagle Spirit (Many cultures worldwide) - Leadership or guidance totem
* Ebu Gogo (Flores) - Diminutive humanoids, possibly inspired by
Homo floresiensis
* Echeneis (Medieval Bestiaries) - Remora, said to attach to ships
to slow them down
* Edimmu (Sumerian) - Ghosts of those not buried properly
* Egbere (Yoruba) - Humanoid that carries a magical mat
* Einherjar (Norse) - Spirits of brave warriors
* Ekek (Philippine) - Flesh-eating, winged humanoids
* Elbow Witch (Ojibwa) - Hags with awls in their elbows
* ‘Elepaio (Hawaiian) - Monarch flycatcher spirit that guides
canoe-builders to the proper trees
* Elf (Germanic) - Nature and fertility spirit
* Eloko (Central Africa) - Little people and malevolent nature spirits
* Emela-ntouka (Central Africa) - Gigantic, elephant-killing beast
* Emere (Yoruba) - Child that can move back and forth between the
material world and the afterlife at will
* Empusa (Greek) - Female demon that waylays travelers and seduces
and kills men
* Encantado (Brazilian) - Dolphin-human shapeshifter
* Enchanted Moor (Portuguese) - Enchanted princesses
* Enfield (Heraldic) - Fox-greyhound-lion-wolf-eagle hybrid
* Ettin (English) - Three-headed giant

[edit] F

* Fachen (Irish and Scottish) - Monster with half a body
* Fairy (Many cultures worldwide) - Nature spirits
* Familiar (English) - Animal servant
* Faun (Roman) - Human-goat hybrid nature spirit
* Fæcce (Anglo-Saxon) - Animal protection spirit
* Fear gorta (Irish) - Hunger ghost
* Fenghuang (Chinese) -
Rooster-swallow-fowl-snake-goose-tortoise-stag-fish hybrid
* Fenrir (Norse) - Gigantic, ravenous wolf
* Finfolk (Orkney) - Fish-human hybrid that kidnaps humans for servants
* Fir Bolg (Irish) - Ancestral race
* Fire Bird (Many cultures worldwide) - Regenerative, solar bird
* Firedrake (Germanic) - Dragon
* Fish-man (Cantabrian) - Amphibious, scaled humanoid
* Fomorian (Irish) - Goat-headed giant
* Frost Giant (Norse) - Gigantic nature spirits
* Fuath (Celtic) - Malevolent water spirit
* Funayu-rei (Japanese) - Ghosts of people who drowned at sea
* Furu-utsubo (Japanese) - Animated jar
* Futakuchi-onna (Japanese) - Woman with a second mouth on the back
of her head
* Fylgja (Scandinavian) - Animal familiar

[edit] G

* Gaasyendietha (Seneca) - Dragon
* Gagana (Russian) - Bird with iron beak and copper talons
* Gaki (Japanese) - Ghosts of especially greedy people
* Galtzagorriak (Basque) - Diminutive, demonic servants
* Gamayun (Russian) - Prophetic bird with human head
* Gana (Hindu) - Attendants of Shiva
* Gancanagh (Irish) - Male fairy that seduces human women
* Gandaberunda (Hindu) - Double-headed bird
* Gandharva (Hindu) - Male nature spirits, often depicted as part
human, part animal
* Garuda (Hindu) - Human-eagle hybrid
* Gashadokuro (Japanese) - Giant, malevolent skeletons
* Gaueko (Basque) - Wolf capable of walking upright
* Ged (Heraldic) - The fish pike
* Genie (Arabian) - Elemental spirit
* Genius loci (Roman) - Spirit that protects a specific place
* Ghost - Disembodied spirits, specifically of those that have died
* Ghoul (Arabian) - Earth genie. Also a shapeshifting desert cannibal
* Giant (mythology)
o List of giants in mythology and folklore
* Giant animal (mythology)
* Gichi-anami'e-bizhiw (Ojibwa) - Bison-snake-bird-cougar hybrid
and water spirit
* Gigelorum (Scottish) - Smallest animal
* Glaistig (Scottish) - Human-goat hybrid
* Glashtyn (Manx - Malevolent water horse
* Gnome (Alchemy) - Diminutive Earth elemental
* Goddess - Female deity
* Goblin (Medieval) - Grotesque, mischievous little people
* Golem (Jewish) - Animated construct
* Gorgon (Greek) - Fanged, snake-haired humanoids that turn anyone
who sees them into stone
* Goryo- (Japanese) - Vengeful ghosts, usually of martyrs
* Gremlin (Folklore) - Goblins that sabotage airplanes
* Grindylow (English) - Malevolent water spirit
* Grine (Moroccan) - Genie duplicate of a person. Lives in a
parallel world
* Griffin (Heraldic) - Lion-eagle hybrid
* Grim (English and Scandinavian) - Tutelary spirits of churches
* Gualichu (Mapuche) - Malevolent spirit
* Gulon (Germanic) - Gluttonous dog-cat-fox hybrid
* Gwyllgi - Welsh black dog
* Gwyllion (Welsh) - Malevolent spirit

[edit] H

* Hacker (Scandinavian) - Primitive little people
* Hadhayosh (Persian) - Gigantic land animal
* Haetae (Korean) - Dog-lion hybrid
* Hag (Many cultures worldwide) - Wizened old woman, usually a
malevolent spirit with this specific form, or a goddess in disguise
* Haietlik (Nuu-chah-nulth) - Water serpent
* Ha-kuturi (Ma-ori) - Nature guardian
* Half-elf (Norse) - Hybrid of a human and an elf
* Haltija (Finnish) - Spirit that protects a specific place
* Hamingja (Scandinavian) - Personal protection spirit
* Hamsa (Buddhist, Hindu, and Jainism) - Mystical bird
* Hanau epe (Rapa Nui) - Long-eared humanoid
* Hantu Demon (Philippine) - Demon
* Hantu Raya (Malay) - Demonic servant
* Harionago (Japanese) - Humanoid female with barbed, prehensile hair
* Harpy (Greek) - Death spirit with the form of a bird with a human
head
* Havsrå (Norse) - Saltwater spirit
* Headless Mule (Brazilian) - Fire-spewing, headless, spectral mule
* Hecatonchires (Greek) - Primordial giants with 100 hands and
fifty heads
* Heinzelmännchen (German) - Household spirit
* Hellhound (Many cultures worldwide) - Dog from underworld
* Herensuge (Basque) - Dragon
* Hieracosphinx (Ancient Egypt) - Falcon-headed sphinx
* Hiisi (Finnish) - Nature guardian
* Hippocampus (Etruscan, Greek, and Phoenician) - Horse-fish hybrid
* Hippogriff (Medieval Bestiaries) - Hybrid of a griffon and horse,
that is a lion-eagle-horse hybrid
* Hitodama (Japanese) - Ghosts of the newly dead, which take the
form of fireballs
* Hitotsume-kozou (Japanese) - One-eyed little people
* Hobgoblin (Medieval) - Friendly or amusing goblin
* Homa (Persian) - Eagle-lion hybrid, similar to a griffon
* Hombre Caiman (Colombian) - Human-alligator hybrid
* Hombre Gato (Latin America) - Human-cat hybrid
* Homunculus (Alchemy) - Diminutive, animated construct
* Horned Serpent (Native American) - Serpentine rain spirit
* Houri (Islamic) - Heavenly beings
* Huldra (Norse) - Forest spirit
* Huli jing (Chinese) - Nine-tailed fox spirit
* Huma (Persian) - Regenerative fire bird
* Humbaba (Akkadian) - Lion-faced giant
* Hydra (Greek) - Multi-headed water serpent/dragon

[edit] I

* Iara (Brazilian) - Female water spirit
* Ibong Adarna (Philippine) - Bird that changes color each time it
finishes a song
* Ichiren-Bozu (Japanese) - Animated prayer beads
* Ichneumon (Medieval Bestiaries) - Dragon-killing animal
* Iele (Romanian) - Female nature spirits
* Ifrit (Arabian) - Fire genie
* Ijiraq (Inuit) - Spirit that kidnaps children
* Ikiryo- (Japanese) - Disembodied soul
* Iku-Turso (Finnish) - Sea monster
* Imp (Medieval) - Diminutive, demonic servant
* Impundulu (Southern Africa) - Avian, vampiric lightning spirit
* Imugi (Korean) - Flightless, dragon-like creatures (sometimes
thought of as proto-dragons)
* Inapertwa (Aboriginal) - Simple organisms, used by creator-gods
to make everything else
* Incubus (Medieval folklore) - Male night-demon and rapist
* Indrik (Russian) - One-horned horse-bull hybrid
* Inugami (Japanese) - Dog spirit
* Ipotane (Greek) - Horse-human hybrid, two-legged (as opposed to
the four-legged centaur)
* Ishigaq (Inuit) - Little people
* Isonade (Japanese) - Shark-like sea monster
* Ittan-momen (Japanese) - Malevolent ghost

[edit] J

* Jack-In-Irons (English) - Malevolent giant
* Jaculus (Medieval Bestiaries) - Winged serpent or small dragon
* Jasconius (Medieval folklore) - Island-sized fish
* Jenglot (Malay) - Vampiric little people
* Jengu (Sawa) - Water spirit
* Jentil (Basque) - Megalith-building giant
* Jenu (Mi'kmaq) - Cannibalistic giant
* Jiang Shi (Chinese) - Life-draining, reanimated corpse
* Jiaolong (Chinese) - Dragon
* Jikininki (Japanese) - Corpse-eating ghost
* Jiu tou niao (Chinese) - Nine-headed, demonic bird
* Jogah (Iroquois) - Little people nature spirit
* Jörmungandr (Norse) - Sea serpent
* Jotai (Japanese) - Animated folding screen cloth

[edit] K

* Kabouter (Dutch) - Little people that live underground, in
mushrooms, or as house spirits
* Kachina (Hopi and Puebloan) - Nature spirit
* Kajsa (Scandinavian) - Wind spirit
* Kallikantzaroi (Greek) - Grotesque, malevolent spirit
* Kamaitachi (Japanese) - Wind spirit
* Kami (Japanese) - Nature spirit
* Kappa (Japanese) - Little people and water spirits
* Kapre (Philippine) - Malevolent tree spirit
* Karakoncolos (Bulgarian and Turkish) - Troublesome spirit
* Karakura (Turkish) - Male night-demon
* Karkadann (Persian) - One-horned giant animal
* Karura (Japanese) - Eagle-human hybrid
* Karze?ek (Polish) - Little people and mine spirits
* Kasa-obake (Japanese) - Animated parasol
* Keelut (Inuit) - Hairless dog
* Kekkai (Japanese) - Amorphous afterbirth spirit
* Kelpie (Irish and Scottish) - Malevolent water horse
* Keukegen (Japanese) - Disease spirit
* Keythong (Heraldic) - Wingless griffin
* Khalkotauroi (Greek) - Bronze-hoofed bulls
* Kigatilik (Inuit) - Night-demon
* Kikimora (Slavic) - Female house spirit
* Kishi (Angola) - Malevolent, two-faced seducer
* Kitsune (Japanese) - Fox spirit
* Klabautermann (German) - Ship spirit
* Knocker (folklore) (Cornish and Welsh) - Little people and mine
spirits
* Knucker (English) - Water dragon
* Kobold (German) - Little people and mine or house spirits
* Kodama (Japanese) - Tree spirit
* Koro-pok-guru (Ainu) - Little people
* Korrigan (Breton) - Little people and nature spirits
* Kraken (Scandinavian) - Sea monster
* Kun (Chinese) - Giant fish
* Kuarahy Jára (Guaraní) - Forest spirit
* Kubikajiri (Japanese) - Headless ghost
* Kuda-gitsune (Japanese) - Miniature fox spirit
* Kulshedra (Albanian) - Drought-causing dragon
* Kumakatok (Philippine) - Death spirits
* Kumiho (Korean) - Fox spirit
* Kupua (Hawaiian) - Shapeshifting tricksters
* Kushtaka (Tlingit) - Shapeshifting otter spirit
* Kye-ryong (Korean) - Chicken-lizard hybrid
* Kyourinrin (Japanese) - Animated scroll or paper
* Kyu-ketsuki (Japanese) - Vampire

[edit] L

* Labbu (Akkadian) - Sea snake
* Lady midday (Slavic) - Sunstroke spirit
* Lake monster (Worldwide) - Gigantic animals reputed to inhabit
various lakes around the world
* La Llorona (Latin America) - Death spirit associated with drowning
* Lamia (Greek) - Child-devouring monster
* Lamiak (Basque) - Water spirit with bird feet
* Lammasu (Akkadian and Sumerian) - Protective spirit with the form
of a winged bull or lion with a human head
* La Mojana (Colombian) - Shapeshifting, female water spirit
* Landvættir (Norse) - Nature spirits
* Lares (Roman) - House spirit
* La Sayona (Venezuela) - Female ghost that punishes unfaithful
husbands
* La Tunda (Colombian) - Nature spirit that seduces and kills men
* Lavellan (Scottish) - Gigantic water rat
* Leanashe (Irish) - Possessing spirit or vampire
* Lenanshee (Celtic) - Fairy lover
* Leokampoi (Etruscan) - Fish-tailed lion
* Leprechaun (Irish) - Cobbler spirit
* Leszi (Slavic) - Tree spirit
* Leucrota (Medieval Bestiary) - Hybrid of a lion and crocotta
* Leviathan (Jewish) - Sea monster
* Leyak (Balinese) - Cannibalistic flying head with entrails
* Lidérc (Hungary) - Magical chicken that transforms into a humanoid
* Lightning Bird (Southern Africa) - Magical bird that can be found
at sites of lightning strikes
* Likho (Slavic) - One-eyed hag or goblin
* Lilin (Jewish) - Night-demoness
* Lindworm (Germanic) - Dragon
* Lizardman (Global) - Human-lizard hybrid
* Ljósálfar (Norse) - Sunlight spirit
* Llamhigyn Y Dwr (Welsh) - Frog-bat-lizard hybrid
* Loogaroo (French America) - Shapeshifting, female vampire
* Lou Carcolh (French) - Snake-mollusk hybrid
* Lubber fiend (English) - House spirit
* Luduan (Chinese) - Truth-detecting animal
* Luison (Guaraní) - Death spirit
* Lutin (French) - Amusing goblin
* Lynx (Medieval Bestiaries) - Feline guide spirit

[edit] M

* Maal (Bangladesh) - Malevolent water spirit
* Madremonte (Colombian) - Nature guardian
* Maero (Ma-ori) - Savage, arboreal humanoids
* Mairu (Basque) - Megalith-building giant
* Ma-jas gari (Latvian) - Benevolent house spirit
* Majin (Japanese) - Magical beings
* Makara (Indian) - Aquatic beings
* Mami Wata (Africa and the African diaspora) - Supernaturally
beautiful water spirits
* Manananggal (Philippine) - Vampires that sever their torsos from
their legs to fly around
* Mandrake (Medieval folklore) - Diminutive, animated construct
* Mannegishi (Cree) -Little people with six fingers and no noses
* Manticore (Persian) - Lion-human-scorpion hybrid
* Mapinguari (Brazilian) - Giant sloth
* Mara (Scandinavian) - Female night-demon
* Mareikura (Tuamotu) - Attendant of Kiho-tumu, the supreme god
* Mares of Diomedes (Greek) - Man-eating horses
* Marid (Arabian) - Water genie
* Matagot (French) - Spirit that takes animal form, usually a black cat
* Mazikeen (Jewish) - Invisible, malevolent spirit
* Mbwiri (Central Africa) - Possessing demon
* Melusine (Medieval folklore) - Female water spirit, with the form
of a winged mermaid
* Menehune (Hawaiian) - Little people and craftsmen
* Menninkäinen (Finnish) - Little people and nature spirits
* Merfolk (Worldwide) - Human-fish hybrid
* Merrow (Irish and Scottish) - Human-fish hybrid
* Mishibizhiw (Ojibwa) - Water beast with horns made of copper
* Mimi (Australian Aboriginal) - Extremely elongated humanoid that
has to live in rock crevasses to avoid blowing away
* Minka Bird (Australian Aboriginal) - Death spirit
* Minotaur (Greek) - Human-bull hybrid
* Mokoi (Australian Aboriginal) - Malevolent spirit that kills
sorcerers
* Mokumokuren (Japanese) - Spirits that live in torn sho-ji
* Mono Grande (South America) - Giant monkey
* Monopod (Medieval Bestiaries) - Dwarf with one, giant foot
* Morgens (Breton and Welsh) - Water spirits
* Morinji-no-okama (Japanese) - Animated tea kettle
* Mormolykeia (Greek) - Underworld spirit
* Moroi (Romanian) - Vampiric ghost
* Moss people (Germanic) - Little people and tree spirits
* Mountain Giant (Norse) - Giant
* Mujina (Japanese) - Shapeshifting badger spirit
* Mula Retinta (Colombian) - Malevolent storm spirit that takes the
form of a mule
* Muldjewangk (Australian Aboriginal) - Water monster
* Muma Pa(durii (Romanian) - Forest-dwelling hag
* Muse (Greek) - Spirits that inspire artists
* Myling (Scandinavian) - Ghosts of unbaptized children

[edit] N

* Nachzehrer (German) - Cannibalistic undead
* Na-ga (Buddhist and Hindu) - Nature and water spirits, serpentine
or human-serpent hybrids
* Nagual (Mesoamerica) - Human-animal shapeshifter
* Näkki (Finnish) - Water spirit
* Namazu (Japanese) - Giant catfish whose thrashing causing earthquakes
* Naree Pons (Thai) - Pod people
* Nargun (Gunai) - Water monster
* Nawao (Hawaiian) - Savage humanoid
* Negret (Catalan) - Little people that turn into coins
* Nemean Lion (Greek) - Lion with impenetrable skin
* Nephilim (Jewish) - Giant
* Ngen (Mapuche) - Nature spirit
* Nguruvilu (Mapuche) - Fox-like water snake
* Nian (Chinese) - Predatory animal
* Nightmarchers (Hawaiian) - Warrior ghosts
* Nimerigar (Shoshone) - Aggressive little people
* Ningyo (Japanese) - Monkey-fish hybrid
* Ninki Nanka (Western Africa) - Large reptile, possibly a dragon
* Nisse (Scandinavian) - House spirit
* Nix (Germanic) - Female water spirit
* Noppera-bo- (Japanese) - Faceless ghost
* Nuckelavee (Scottish) - Malevolent human-horse-fish hybrid
* Nue (Japanese) - Monkey-raccoon dog-tiger-snake hybrid
* Nukekubi (Japanese) - Disembodied, flying head that attacks people
* Nuku-mai-tore (Ma-ori) - Forest spirit
* Nuno (Philippine) - Malevolent little people
* Nuppeppo (Japanese) - Animated chuck of dead flesh
* Nurikabe (Japanese) - Spirit that manifests as an endless wall
* Nymph (Greek) - Nature spirit
o Alseid - Grove nymph
o Auloniad - Pasture nymph
o Corycian nymphs - Nymph of the Corycian Cave
o Dryad - Tree nymph
+ Daphnaie - Laurel tree nymph
+ Epimeliad - Apple tree nymph
+ Hamadryad - Oak tree nymph
+ Leuce - White poplar tree nymph
+ Meliae - Ash tree nymph
o Helead - Fen nymph
o Hesperides - Daughters of Atlas
o Lampades - Underworld nymph
o Leimakids - Meadow nymph
o Naiad - Freshwater nymph
+ Crinaeae - Fountain nymph
+ Eleionomae - Marsh nymph
+ Limnades - Lake nymph
+ Pegaeae - Spring nymph
o Napaeae - Grotto nymph
o Nereid - Daughters of Nereus
o Oceanid - Daughters of Oceanus
o Oread - Mountain nymph

[edit] O

* Obayifo (Ashanti) - Vampiric possession spirit
* Obia (West Africa) - Gigantic animal that serves witches
* Odei (Basque) - Storm spirit
* Ogre (Medieval folklore) - Large, grotesque humanoid
* O-kubi (Japanese) - Death spirit
* Oni (Japanese) - Large, grotesque humanoid
* Onocentaur (Medieval Bestiaries) - Human-donkey hybrid
* Onryo- (Japanese) - Vengeful ghost that manifests in physical
(rather than spectral) form
* Onza (Aztec and Latin American folklore) - Wild cat, possibly a
subspecies of cougar
* Ophiotaurus (Greek) - Bull-serpent hybrid
* Opinicus (Heraldic) - Lion-eagle hybrid, similar to a griffin,
but with leonine forelimbs
* Oozlum bird (Unknown origin) - Bird that flies backwards
* Orang Bunian (Malay) - Forest spirit
* Orang Minyak (Malay) - Spectral rapist
* Ördög (Hungarian) - Shapeshifting demon
* Ork (Tyrolean) - Little people and house spirits
* Orobas (European) - Horse-headed, honest oracle classed as a demon
* Orthrus (Greek) - Two-headed dog
* Otso (Finnish) - Bear spirit
* Ouroboros (Worldwide) - Mystic serpent/dragon that eats its own tail
* Ovinnik (Slavic) - Malevolent threshing house spirit

[edit] P

* Pamola (Abenaki) - Weather spirit
* Panotti (Medieval Bestiaries) - Humanoid with gigantic ears
* Panther (Medieval Bestiaries) - Feline with sweet breath
* Pardalokampoi (Etruscan) - Fish-tailed panther
* Patagon (Medieval folklore) - Giant race reputed to live in the
area of Patagonia
* Patasola (Latin America) - Cannibalistic, one-legged humanoid
* Patupairehe (Ma-ori) - White-skinned nature spirits
* Pech (Scottish) - Strong little people
* Pelesit (Malay) - Servant spirit
* Peluda (French) - Dragon
* Penanggalan (Philippine) - Vampires that sever their heads from
their bodies to fly around, usually with their intestines or other
internal organs trailing behind
* Peng (Chinese) - Giant bird
* Penghou (Chinese) - Tree spirit
* Peri (Persian) - Winged humanoid
* Peryton (Allegedly Medieval folklore) - Deer-bird hybrid
* Pesanta (Catalan) - Nightmare demon in the form of a cat or dog
* Peuchen (Chilota and Mapuche) - Vampiric, flying, shapeshifting
serpent
* Phoenix (Phoenician) - Regenerative bird
* Piasa (Native American) - Winged, antlered feline
* Piatek (Armenian) - Large land animal
* Pictish Beast (Pictish stones) - Stylistic animal, possibly a dragon
* Pillan (Mapuche) - Nature spirit
* Piru (Finnish) - Minor demon
* Pixie (Cornish) - Little people and nature spirits
* Pixiu (Chinese) - Winged lion
* Pi yao (Chinese) - Horned, dragon-lion hybrid
* Polevik (Polish) - Little people and field spirits
* Pollo Maligno (Colombian) - Canibbalistic chicken spirit
* Polong (Malay) - Invisible servant spirit
* Poltergeist (German) - Ghost that moves objects
* Ponaturi (Ma-ori) - Grotesque, malevolent humanoid
* Pontianak (Malay) - Undead, vampiric women who died in childbirth
* Poukai (Ma-ori) - Giant bird
* Preta (Buddhist, Hindu, and Jainist) - Ghosts of especially
greedy people
* Pricolici (Romanian) - Undead wolf
* Pterippus (Greek) - Winged horse
* Púca (Welsh) - Shapeshifting animal spirit
* Puck (English) - House spirit
* Pugot (Philippine) - Headless humanoid
* Pu-k,is (Latvian) - Malevolent house spirit
* Pygmy (Greek) - Little people
* Python (Greek) - Serpentine dragon

[edit] Q

* Qareen (Islamic) - Personal demon
* Qilin (Chinese) - Dragon-ox-deer hybrid
* Qiqirn (Inuit) - Large, bald dog spirit
* Questing Beast (Arthurian legend) - Serpent-leopard-lion-hart hybrid
* Quinotaur (Frankish) - Five-horned bull

[edit] R

* RÃ¥ (Norse) - Spirit that protects a specific place
* Rabisu (Akkadian) - Vampiric spirit that ambushes people
* Raiju (Japanese) - Lightning spirit
* Rain Bird (Native American) - Rain spirit
* Rainbow crow (Lenape) - Crow spirit
* Rainbow Serpent (Australian Aboriginal) - Dragon
* Rakshasa (Buddhist and Hindu) - Shapeshifting demons
* Ramidreju (Spanish) - Extremely long, weasel-like animal
* Raven Spirit (Native American, Norse, and Siberian) - Trickster
spirit
* Redcap (English) - Malevolent, grotesque humanoid
* Re’em (Jewish) - Gigantic land animal
* Rephaite (Jewish) - Giant
* Revenant (Medieval folklore) - Reanimated dead
* Roc (Arabian and Persian) - Gigantic bird
* Rokurokubi (Japanese) - Long-necked, humanoid tricksters
* Rusalka (Slavic) - Female water spirit

[edit] S

* Saci (Brazilian) - One-legged nature-spirit
* Salamander (Alchemy) - Fire elemental
* Samebito (Japanese) - Shark demon
* Sandwalker (Arabian) - Camel-stealing, giant arthropod
* Sânziana( (Romanian) - Nature spirit
* Sarimanok (Philippine) - Bird of good fortune
* Satyr (Greek) - Human-goat hybrid and fertility spirit
* Sazae-oni (Japanese) - Shapeshifting turban snail spirit
* Sceadugenga (English) - Shapeshifting undead
* Scorpion Man (Mayan and Sumerian) - Human-scorpion hybrid
* Scylla (Greek) - Human-snake-wolf hybrid with a snake's tail,
twelve wolf legs, and six long-necked wolf heads
* Sea-bee (Heraldic) - Fish-tailed bee
* Sea monster (Worldwide) - Giant, marine animals
* Sea serpent (Worldwide) - Serpentine sea monster
* Sea-Wyvern (Heraldic) - Fish-tailed wyvern
* Selkie (Faroese, Icelandic, Irish, and Scottish) - Human-seal
shapeshifter
* Serpent (Worldwide) - Snake spirit
* Serpopard (Ancient Egypt) - Serpent-leopard hybrid
* Shahbaz (Persian) - Giant eagle or hawk
* Shachihoko (Japanese) - Tiger-carp hybrid
* Shade (Worldwide) - Spiritual imprint
* Shedim (Jewish) - Chicken-legged demon
* Shedu (Akkadian and Sumerian) - Protective spirit with the form
of a winged bull or lion with a human head
* Shellycoat (Scottish) - Water spirit
* Shikigami (Japanese) - Child-sized servant spirit
* Shikome (Japanese) - Underworld hag
* Shirouneri (Japanese mythology) - Animated mosquito netting or
dust cloth
* Shisa (Japanese) - Lion-dog hybrid
* Shishi (Chinese) - Protective animal
* Sídhe - (Irish and Scottish) - Ancestral or nature spirit
* Shtriga - (Albanian) - An evil or dangerous witch.
* Sigbin (Philippine) - Goat-like vampire
* Simargl (Slavic) - Winged dog
* Simurgh (Persian) - Dog-lion-peacock hybrid
* Singa (Batak) - Feline animal
* Siren (Greek) - Human-headed bird
* Sirin (Slavic) - Demonic human-headed bird
* Sirrush (Akkadian) - Dragon with aquiline hind legs and feline
forelegs
* Sisiutl (Native American) - Two-headed sea serpent
* Si-Te-Cah (Paiute) - Red-haired giants
* Sjörå (Norse) - Freshwater spirit
* Skin-walker (Native American and Norse) - Animal-human shapeshifter
* Skookum (Chinook Jargon) - Hairy giant
* Skrzak (Slavic) - Flying imp
* Sky Women (Polish) - Weather spirit
* Sluagh (Irish and Scottish) - Restless ghost
* Soucouyant (Trinidad and Tobago) - Vampiric hag who takes the
form of a fireball at night
* Spectre (Worldwide) - Terrifying ghost
* Sphinx (Greek) - Winged lion with a woman's head
* Spiridus, (Romanian) - Little people
* Spriggan (Cornish) - Guardians of graveyards and ruins
* Sprite (English) - Winged little people
* Strigoi (Romanian) - Vampire
* Strix (Roman) - Vampiric bird
* Stuhac' (Slavic) - Malevolent mountain spirit
* Stymphalian Bird (Greek) - Metallic bird
* Suangi (New Guinea) - Cannibalistic sorcerer
* Succubus (Medieval folklore) - Female night-demon
* Sudice (Slavic) - Fortune spirit
* Svartálfar (Norse) - Cavern spirit
* Swan maiden (Worldwide) - Swan-human shapeshifter
* Sylph (Alchemy) - Air elemental

[edit] T

* Tachash (Jewish) - Large land animal
* Talos (Greek) - Winged giant made of bronze
* Taniwha (Ma-ori) - Water spirit
* Tanuki (Japanese) - Shapeshifting Raccoon dog
* Tapairu (Mangaia) - Nature spirit
* Tarasque (French) - Dragon with leonine, turtle, bear, and human
attributes.
* Tartalo (Basque) - One-eyed giant
* Taurokampoi (Etruscan) - Fish-tailed bull
* Tavara (Trabzon) - Night-demon
* Tengu (Japanese) - Anthropomorphic bird
* Tennin (Japanese) - Angelic humanoid
* Teumessian Fox (Greek) - Gigantic fox
* Theriocephalus (Medieval folklore) - Animal-headed humanoid
* Three-legged bird (Asia and Africa) - Solar bird
* Thunderbird (Native American) - Avian lightning spirit, bird
* Tiangou (Chinese) - Meteoric dog
* Tiddy Mun (English) - Bog spirit
* Tikbalang (Philippine) - Anthropomorphic horse
* Tikoloshe (Zulu) - Little people and water spirit
* Tipua (Ma-ori) - Spirit that protects a specific place
* Titan (Greek) - Giant
* Tiyanak (Philippine) - Malevolent spirit in the form of a human
infant
* Tizheruk (Inuit) - Sea serpent
* Tlahuelpuchi (Tlaxcalan) - Shapeshifting vampire
* Tomte (Scandinavian) - House spirit
* Topielec (Slavic) - Water spirit
* Toyol (Malay) - Servant spirit
* Trauco (Chilota) - Fertility spirit
* Trenti (Cantabrian) - Diminutive demon
* Tritons (Greek) - Human-fish hybrid
* Troll (Norse) - Nature spirit
* Trow (Orkney and Shetland) - Little people and nature spirits
* Tsuchigumo (Japanese) - Shapeshifting, giant spider
* Tsuchinoko (Japanese) - Small sea serpent
* Tsukumogami (Japanese) - Inanimate object that becomes animated
after existing for 100 years
* Tsul 'Kalu (Cherokee) - Giant nature spirit
* Tsurube-otoshi (Japanese) - Ambush predator
* Tupilaq (Inuit) - Animated construct
* Turehu (Ma-ori) - Pale spirit
* Turul (Hungarian) - Giant bird
* Tzitzimitl (Aztec) - Skeletal star spirit

[edit] U

* Ubume (Japanese) - Ghosts of women who died in childbirth
* Umibo-zu (Japanese) - Ghost of drowned priest
* Undead (Worldwide) - Dead that behave as if alive
* Underwater panther (Native American) - Feline water spirit
* Unhcegila (Lakota) - Dragon
* Undine (Alchemy) - Water elemental
* Unicorn (Medieval Bestiaries) - One-horned goat-lion-stag-horse
hybrid
* Unktehila (Lakota) - Reptilian water monster
* Urayuli (Native American) - Hairy giant
* Urias, (Romanian) - Giant
* Urmahlullu (Mespotamian) - Lion-human hybrid guardian spirit
* Ushi-oni (Japanese) - Bull-headed monster

[edit] V

* Vada-ta-js (Latvian) - Spirit that misleads people
* Valkyrie (Norse) - Female spirit that leads souls of dead
warriors to Valhalla
* Vâlva( (Romanian) - Female nature spirit
* Vampire (Slavic) - Re-animated corpse that subsists on blood
* Vanara (Hindu) - Human-ape hybrid
* Vântoase (Romanian) - Female weather spirit
* Vârcolac (Romanian) - Vampire or werewolf
* Vardøger (Scandinavian) - Ghostly double
* Vættir (Norse) - Nature spirit
* Vel,i (Latvian) - Ghost
* Vila (Slavic) - Weather spirit
* Vilkacis (Latvian) - Animalistic monster
* Viruñas (Colombian) - Handsome demon
* Vision Serpent (Mayan) - Mystical dragon
* Vodyanoy (Slavic) - Male water spirit
* Vrykolakas (Greek) - Undead wolf-human hybrid

[edit] W

* Waldgeist (German) - Forest spirit
* Wanyu-do- (Japanese) - Demon in the form of a burning ox cart with
a human head
* Warg (Norse) - Giant, demonic wolf
* Water monkey (Chinese) - Water spirit
* Wati-kutjara (Australia Aboriginal) - Iguana spirit
* Weisse Frauen (German) - Female sun spirit
* Wekufe (Mapuche) - Demon
* Wendigo (Algonquian) - Cannibalistic spirit
* Wentshukumishiteu (Inuit) - Water spirit
* Werecat (Worldwide) - Feline-human shapeshifter
* Werewolf (Worldwide) - Wolf-human shapeshifter
* Will-o'-the-Wisp (Worldwide) - Spectral fire
* Wirry-cow (Scottish) - Malevolent spirit
* Witte Wieven (Dutch) - Female, ancestral spirit
* Wondjina (Australia Aboriginal) - Weather spirit
* Woodwose (Medieval folklore) - Savage humanoid
* Wraith (Scottish) - Water spirit
* Wulver (Scottish) - Wolf-headed human
* Wyvern (Heraldic) - Flying reptile, usually with two legs and two
wings

[edit] X

* Xana (Asturian) - Female water spirit
* Xelhua (Aztec) - Giant
* Xiuhcoatl (Aztec) - Drought spirit

[edit] Y

* Yacumama (South America) - Sea monster
* Yado-kai (Japanese) - Malevolent, nocturnal spirit
* Yaksha (Buddhist, Hindu, and Jainism) - Nature spirit
* Yakshi (Keralite) - Vampire
* Yale (Medieval Bestiaries) - Antelope- or goat-like animal with
swiveling horns
* Yallery-Brown (English) - Nature spirit
* Yama-bito (Japanese) - Savage, mountain-dwelling humanoid
* Yamata no Orochi (Japanese) - Gigantic, eight-headed serpent
* Yama-uba (Japanese) - Malevolent, mountain-dwelling hag
* Yaoguai (Japanese) - Animalistic demon
* Yara-ma-yha-who (Australian Aboriginal) - Diminutive,
sucker-fingered vampire
* Yeth hound (English) - Headless dog
* Yilbegän (Turkic) - Either a dragon or a giant
* Yo-kai (Japanese) - Spirit
* Yo-sei (Japanese) - Nature spirit
* Yowie (Australian Aboriginal) - Nocturnal human-ape hybrid, also
Yahoo
* Ypotryll (Heraldic) - Boar-camel-ox-serpent hybrid
* Yuki-onna (Japanese) - Snow spirit
* Yu-rei (Japanese) - Ghost
* Yuxa (Tatar) - 100 year-old snake that transforms into a
beautiful human

[edit] Z

* Zahhak (Persian) - Dragon
* Zâna( (Romanian) - Nature spirit
* Zashiki-warashi (Japanese) - House spirit
* Zduhac' (Slavic mythology) - Disembodied, heroic spirit
* Zhar-Ptitsa (Slavic) - Glowing bird
* Zhulong (Chinese) - Pig-headed dragon
* Zhu- Què (Chinese) - Fire elemental bird
* Zilant (Tatar) - Flying reptile with chicken legs
* Ziz (Jewish) - Giant Bird
* Zmeu (Romanian folklore) - Giant with a habit of kidnapping young
girls
* Zombie (Vodou) - Re-animated corpse
* Zorigami (Japanese) - Animated clock

monkfish

Mar 27, 2008, 11:36:33 PM3/27/08

Correct.
God is not a regular being.
God is the ground of all being.
God is the frame of reference of all meaning.
Any idea what does that mean?

~monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 28, 2008, 5:49:50 AM3/28/08
friend monkfish wrote:

> Correct.
> God is not a regular being.
> God is the ground of all being.
> God is the frame of reference of all meaning.
> Any idea what does that mean?

Yes.

GOD is the Author of all reality including the alternate ones.

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Pramesh Rutaji

Mar 28, 2008, 12:32:49 PM3/28/08

God is not a physical being in actuality or design of any aspect of
reality perceived or actual. One's believe or lack thereof in this
no-god will not change the outcome in any way of the break shot in a
game of pool nor will a believe in this no-god have an affect on the
initial racking of the balls in a game of pool. The games plays out the
same even if the players are theists, atheists, agnostics, or any
combination of all.

> God is the ground of all being.

So you're calling the first instant of the Big Bang a god-being? In
that case, why worship, care, of give a single fertilizing bowel
movement over the issue.

> God is the frame of reference of all meaning.

I.E. you worship the natural world.

> Any idea what does that mean?

Well, the idea of a father figure or a loving god never was.

> ~monkfish

God is not, nor has god been, nor is god, nor will god be. Anything
more than that means I am god and so are you which still enlightens nothing.

monkfish

Mar 28, 2008, 1:44:39 PM3/28/08

You are missing one of the most
powerful ways to understand your life.
It's rather like trying to live
without knowing love.

Do you believe in money?

~oxtail

Pramesh Rutaji

Mar 28, 2008, 3:50:48 PM3/28/08

You cannot "know" imaginary things.

> Do you believe in money?

Is anything outside my internal subjective experience real?

Or, to refer to the Mormon temple ceremony where Satan says: "You can
buy anything in this world for money." People pay priests to lie to
them to make them feel better about death, disease, and misery.

> ~oxtail

God is not a physical being in actuality or design of any aspect of

reality perceived or actual. One's belief or lack thereof in this

no-god will not change the outcome in any way of the break shot in a

game of pool nor will a belief in this no-god have an affect on the

initial racking of the balls in a game of pool. The games plays out the
same even if the players are theists, atheists, agnostics, or any

combination of all. Gods are not.

monkfish

Mar 28, 2008, 4:45:19 PM3/28/08

Who said that
God is a physical being?
Probably nobody.

Some say God is a spirit.
Then, the issue is what spirits are.

Some say God is the frame of reference for all meaning.
Any idea what that means?

~monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 28, 2008, 11:55:54 PM3/28/08

Pramesh Rutaji

Mar 29, 2008, 7:02:34 PM3/29/08

People have so said. There were also wrong.

> Some say God is a spirit.

Or some say god is a fairy or a will-o-wisp or an idea. But, no one
agrees even on the quantity of gods and/or the size of gods and/or the
attributes of gods and/or other issues which some people deem important.

> Then, the issue is what spirits are.

No, there is no such issue. Make up another word for your divine
quantity and then use that word and then attempt a definition. Create
whole theologies, crusades, conversion campaigns, print your new word on
coinage, make up a new set of moralities, create social enforcements for
new behaviors, etc. None of that creates something out of nothing.
Mythical creatures are mythical still regardless of the quantity or
quality of believes.

> Some say God is the frame of reference for all meaning.
> Any idea what that means?

Make-up-language. Better to teach a man to fish than to tell him to
look to the heavens waiting for fish to fall therefrom.

> ~monkfish

Again, god is not. The not-god has no influence on one one's existence.

None of these creatures in the same category as your god have any
influence on one's existence either:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_legendary_creatures

Why don't you make up a beliefs system and theology for one or all of them?

monkfish

Mar 29, 2008, 8:30:52 PM3/29/08

The issue is not
whether what you are mistaking
as God exists or not.
It is rather who has the better system
to help us make good value judgments.

What is the belief system you use
to make value judgments
from scientific facts and theories?

--
monkfish

I'll be removing sci.med.cardiology
from the header soon.

J666

Mar 29, 2008, 8:39:21 PM3/29/08
On Mar 29, 7:30 pm, monkfish

> I'll be removing sci.med.cardiology
> from the header soon.

Not yet it seems - you soon will turning into one of Andy-Boy's
pathological liars to be convicted by the very God in whom you
believe.

By the way, do you know how many angels can dance on the head of a
pin.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 30, 2008, 1:04:04 AM3/30/08

Pramesh Rutaji

Mar 30, 2008, 5:14:23 PM3/30/08

Value systems need no religious creeds. A value system based on a
figment of one's imagination is worse than one that is pragmatically
based in reality. As the saying goes, good men do good things, evil men
do evil things, but it takes religion/god to make good men do evil
things. Religion is an unhealthy parasite on society. Only those that
participate in it should suffer the consequences therefrom even though a
strong argument can be made that religion lowers prosperity and economic
growth for all generally. Someone's failure to use their time and
property/resources effectively is their own choice.

Injure no one nor deprive them of their property (by force or fraud)
except in self defense of person or property; otherwise, do what thou
wilt as there should be no one to stop you from any course of action you
may chose as long as it does not deprive anyone by force of fraud of
their property and freedom to choose. On those grounds, it matters not
if someone likes yours or my choices or not. As long as there is no
fraud or force, there are no limits to your choices except as your
personal resources define.

monkfish

Mar 30, 2008, 6:03:54 PM3/30/08

Aren't you forgetting Communism and Nazism?
Are they religions as well?

As for your own moral creed,
are you against the inheritance tax?

--
monkfish

J666

Mar 30, 2008, 6:35:06 PM3/30/08
On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 17:03:54 -0500, monkfish wrote

snipped

For someone who does nogt want SMC in headers and is not subscribed to SMC,
wonder why you post here - that might be a good question to ask yourself

Remember to include SMC in the reply if also posted on SMC

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 30, 2008, 6:41:20 PM3/30/08
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Despairingsatan

is still

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Doomedsatan

forevermore

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Alpha_Omega

<><

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

A simple parable for the wise and discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be healthier:

morton...@hotmail.com

Mar 31, 2008, 12:31:22 PM3/31/08
On Mar 31, 10:14 am, J666 <jeaa...@gmail.com>

> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 9:40:27 -0500, monkfish wrote
> (in message <nq-dnZygkstEam3anZ2dnUVZ_uPin...@ptd.net>):
>
> > One plus one of what?
> > Raindrops?
>
> Yes
>
> One plus one of raindrops gives two raindrops. One plus one of cupcakes gives
> two cupcakes. One plus one of any item gives two of those items,
>
> That is the consistency and reproducibility of science as opposed to beliefs.
>
> That is the essence of the difference between science and faith.

That is the essence between science and faith and it is interesting
how those of faith cannot understand that basic idea.

morton...@hotmail.com

Mar 31, 2008, 1:15:48 PM3/31/08
On Mar 31, 12:02 pm, monkfish

> You seem to think
> you understand both science and faith.

Yes I do.

What in faith is consistent and reproducible?

J666

Mar 31, 2008, 2:23:35 PM3/31/08
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 12:15:48 -0500, mortonmullens

Hopefully monkfish, or anyone else, will answer that.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

J666

Mar 31, 2008, 4:08:56 PM3/31/08
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:05:42 -0500, monkfish

> If science had to be consistent,
> it would never have developed much.
>
> Have you ever forgiven anyone
> who wronged you?
> Believers reproduce such miracles
> all the time.

Science is far more consistent and reproducible than faith. You can repeat
an experiment and get the same result and can predict sunrises and sunsets.
and know that if you mix two parts hydrogen to one part oxygen, you get
water. There is still much that is not known, but the amount of knowledge
increases daily.

I would still like some specific examples where faith is reproducuble -
again, ****SPECIFIC**** examples.

It will be interesting to see your response.

J666

Mar 31, 2008, 8:40:02 PM3/31/08
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:13:57 -0500, monkfish

> You are like a child
> who is trying to measure the weight
> of the earth with a 12 inch ruler.

Your inane response, to my statement ("I would still like some specific
examples where faith is reproducuble - again, ****SPECIFIC**** examples")
speaks loud and clear for your inabilty to answer because you cannot cite any
specific examples.

Do you really think you are fooling anyone - your response better applies to
YOU with your typical responses of endless inane questions occasionally
interspersed with inane comment.

By the way, as people with some knowledge of science know, a ruler measures
length and not weight - a mistake sort of like Chung's using a scale to weigh
a measure of volume, the Omer. I wonder if Chung could weigh his food with a
ruler. Would be much easier to carry a ruler in a restaurant or McDonalds
than a scale.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 31, 2008, 8:49:59 PM3/31/08

J666

Mar 31, 2008, 10:10:49 PM3/31/08
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:32:38 -0500, monkfish wrote
(in message <B5Gdne7mXd8rDWza...@ptd.net>):

> That was the point, dear.
> I'm glad you managed to get it.

I am glad YOU finally get it that fact and faith are different.

I am still waiting for a specific example of a miracle if you can give one -
if not, then just admit you cannot - no inane questions, no inane statements,
just a specific example.

J666

Mar 31, 2008, 11:34:51 PM3/31/08
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:57:15 -0500, monkfish wrote
(in message <seOdncscq-0WOWza...@ptd.net>):

> Have you taken any philosophy classes?

You and Chung are very predictable when you do not have an answer.

It is obvious you do not have a specific example of a miracle just as Chung
does not have examples of his stupid approach.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 1, 2008, 5:22:32 AM4/1/08

J666

Apr 1, 2008, 6:06:31 PM4/1/08
On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:04:00 -0500, monkfish

Still no example of a miraccle

> Are you trying to practice medicine
> without bothering to go to medical school?

How do you know that I did not go to medical school - you seem to make
assumptions with no basis .... wait wait ... that is exactly what you do
with regards faith and God.

> I read philosophy for six years
> at a pretty exclusive university.

So what that you went, to some unnamed university you say is "exclusive," the
important thing is how you think NOW?

Just look at Chung - he has an MD and a PhD and was able to be boarded
internal medicine and cardiology, and that is no reason to accept the
"meaningless links to nonsense" he posts.

So your going to an unnamed "exclusive" university and studying philosphy
does not make what you say any more worthwhile than what Chung says about his
2PD, his convictions by the Holy Spirit on his web page, his direct quotes
from the Holy Spirit and all his interpretations of scripture and most
everything else he says.

Still would like an example of a miracle, if you can do that. If you cannot,
at least be honest and say you cannot.

J666

Apr 1, 2008, 9:52:52 PM4/1/08
On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 20:34:30 -0500, monkfish

> I'm not sure I can meaningfully discuss God
> with someone who is not even willing to spend
> just several months of his life
> to study philosophy or theology.

Hmm .... there you go making assumptions again without knowing any facts ...
wait ... wait - that is what you do and so it should be expected

> I don't know what on earth made you think
> that you can force God to accommodate your confusion;
> but if you tell me what "facts" are,
> I will tell you how to find God in them.

It seems you cannot cite an example of a miracle.

morton...@hotmail.com

Apr 1, 2008, 11:03:17 PM4/1/08
On Apr 1, 8:52 pm, J666

> It seems you cannot cite an example of a miracle.

It certainly seems that way.

I am sure there will be something else monkfish will say and/or will
just ask more questions, since he cannot give one example. He is
sort getting predictable like Chung

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 2, 2008, 2:22:09 AM4/2/08

J666

Apr 2, 2008, 9:41:01 AM4/2/08
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Anchors_AVOLUME

Chungy - that is for you - notice when you leave on your voyage, it is
Anchors Aweigh and not Anchors AVolume - this is obviously a sign that God,
Jesus and the Holy Spirit want you to set sails.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 2, 2008, 9:44:16 AM4/2/08

J666

Apr 2, 2008, 1:24:19 PM4/2/08
While waiting for a report of at least one miracle from monnkfish, found the
below news.

The miracle is in caps below plus there are other similar reports people
similarly cured after praying to John Paul -there seems to be a plethora of
miracles

Wonder how to explain all those who prayed to him and not cured - wait ..wait
... that is not relevant when dealing with faith and not facts. Of course
they could have been evil or perhaps God wanted them dead.

News article -

In May, 2005, Benedict put John Paul on the fast track by dispensing with
Church rules that normally impose a five-year waiting period after a
candidate's death before the procedure that leads to sainthood can even
start.

The first phase of the process for his beatification, the last step before
sainthood, is now nearly complete. Church officials say they have found a
miracle attributed to the intercession of the late pope with God.

SISTER MARIE SIMON-PIERRE, A 47-YEAR-OLD FRENCH NUN WHO HAD BEEN DIAGNOSED
WITH PARKINSON'S -- THE SAME DISEASE THAT THE LATE POPE HAD -- SAID IT
INEXPLICABLY DISAPPEARED TWO MONTHS AFTER HIS DEATH AFTER SHE AND HER FELLOW
NUNS PRAYED TO HIM.

If the pope approves the miracle then John Paul can be beatified. Another
miracle would be required after the beatification in order to move on to
canonization.

Cardinal Stanislaw Dziwisz, the archbishop of Krakow who was the late pope's
secretary of nearly 40 years, told reporters his office receives daily
letters from people who say they have received "graces" after praying to the
late pope.

"Most of them are people who have been cured of cancer or couples who were
considered infertile but had children after praying to John Paul," Dziwisz
said. "We get so many of them we don't even pass them on to Rome anymore".

J666

Apr 2, 2008, 1:58:48 PM4/2/08
On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:30:20 -0500, monkfish

> Life is a miracle, isn't it?
> If you don't think so,
> give me your best argument against it.

There you go again - you are the one making a claim and asking someone else
to prove it wrong.

Evidently one really big difference between the scientific method and the
faith method is that in the scientific method it is up to the one making a
claim to first prove it and not for others to disprove it.

OK, using your way of "thinking," give me your best argument against "turtles
all the way down"

A well-known scientist (some say it was Bertrand Russell) once gave a public
lecture on astronomy. He described how the earth orbits around the sun and
how the sun, in turn, orbits around the center of a vast collection of stars
called our galaxy. At the end of the lecture, a little old lady at the back
of the room got up and said: "What you have told us is rubbish. The world is
really a flat plate supported on the back of a giant tortoise." The scientist
gave a superior smile before replying, "What is the tortoise standing on?"
"You're very clever, young man, very clever," said the old lady. "But it's
turtles all the way down!

J666

Apr 2, 2008, 2:05:04 PM4/2/08
Bad news for those who believe praying leads to cures and is a miracle,
because it seems in this study, those prayed for did worse ... wait ... wait
... we are dealing with faith and not facts so it must be the will of God
that those who are prayed for did worse because God wanted more of them dead.

Prayers don't help heart surgery patients
Some fare worse when prayed for
By William J. Cromie
Harvard News Office

Many - if not most - people believe that prayer will help you through a
medical crisis such as heart bypass surgery. If a large group of people
outside yourself, your family, and your friends add their prayers, that
should be even more helpful, or so such reasoning goes.

Researchers have been trying to prove this and even to measure the effect of
prayer. Since 1988, at least two studies have found that third-party prayers
bestow benefits, but two others concluded that there are no benefits. These
and other studies have been soundly criticized for flaws in both method and
outcome. The fuzzy results goaded researchers to conduct the largest and most
scientifically rigid investigation to date. It covered 1,802 people who
underwent coronary bypass surgery at six different hospitals from Oklahoma
City to Boston. The cost was $2.4 million, paid by the John Templeton
Foundation and the Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation of Memphis.

In a clear setback for those who believe in the power of prayer, their
prayers were not answered. Prayers offered by strangers did not reduce the
medical complications of major heart surgery. Not only that, but patients who
knew that others were praying for them fared worse than those who did not
receive such spiritual support, or who did but were not aware of receiving
it.

"We thought that the certainty of knowing about the prayers of outsiders
would reduce complications that accompany bypass surgery," notes Jeffrey
Dusek, an instructor in medicine at Harvard Medical School. "But the results
were paradoxical."

Dusek and his colleagues are quick to say that the study results do not
challenge the existence of God. Also, the investigators did not try to
address such religious questions as the efficacy of one form of prayer over
others, whether God answers intercessory prayers, or whether prayers from one
religious group work better than prayers from another, according to the Rev.
Dean Marek, a chaplain at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.

Other participants in the study, who include researchers from Harvard Medical
School and Harvard affiliates Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and the
Mind/Body Medical Institute in Boston, agree. As do the teams from medical
institutions in Oklahoma City, Washington, D.C., Memphis, Tenn., and
Rochester, Minn.

Some skeptics believe that studying prayer wastes time and money because its
reach goes beyond science. Dusek and Marek, scientist and clergyman,
disagree. There's enough anecdotal evidence that prayer influences recovery
after surgery and in other circumstance to take a scientific look at the
results, they say. "Physicians and health-care providers want to understand
if prayer can be used as part of medical treatment," Dusek points out. "In
this example, could prayer be used in addition to drugs and other treatments
to reduce the complications of coronary bypass surgery?"

The answer apparently is "no."
STEP up to pray

Known as STEP (Study of the Therapeutic Effects of Intercessory Prayer), it
investigated patients undergoing coronary artery bypass surgery, wherein a
vein is grafted into the heart to bypass clogged blood vessels. According to
the STEP report, 350,000 people in the United States and 800,000 people
worldwide have such grafts each year, making it one of the most common
surgical procedures.

Researchers enrolled the first patients in STEP in 1998. Collection of data
ended in 2001 and analyses of it were finished in 2005. People of any or no
religious faith were eligible to participate. Those chosen included
Catholics, Jews, Protestants, and people of no faith.

The 1,802 participants were divided into three groups of about 600 each, with
a mean age of 64 years. One group received no prayers. A second group
received prayers after being told that they may or may not be prayed for.
Members of the third group were informed that others would pray for them for
14 days starting on the night before their surgery.

The prayers came from three Christian groups, two Catholic and one
Protestant. The investigators report that, "We were unable to locate other
Christian, Jewish, on non-Christian groups that could receive the daily
prayer list required for the study." Such lists provided the first name and
initial of the last name of the patients.

The intercessors could pray in any way they wished but with limitations.
Prayers started at a standardized time, lasted a given duration, and included
the message "for successful surgery with a quick, healthy recovery and no
complications." This system provided a practical way to conduct the research,
but limited its results to one type of prayer.

Many different kinds of complications can occur during, and for 30 days
following the surgeries, such as abnormal heart rhythms. Among the group that
knew outsiders were praying for them, researchers recorded 197 cardiac
complications, compared with 187 and 158 in the other two groups. Eighteen
percent of those who received outside prayer without their knowledge suffered
major complications like heart attack or stroke, compared with only 13
percent of the group that went without such support.

In total, complications occurred in 59 percent of those who were prayed for,
compared with 51 percent of those who received no prayers, a significant
difference.

Deaths during the 30 days after surgery were similar across groups, 13 and 16
in the prayed-for group, 14 in the no-prayer group.

The big mystery is why there was an excess of complications in patients who
knew all those people were praying for them. The researchers admit they have
"no clear explanation."

One theory is that those who knew so many outsiders were praying for them
felt a stressful anxiety to do well. "It might have made them uncertain,
wondering, Am I so sick they had to call in their prayer team?" says Charles
Bethea, a cardiologist at Integris Baptist Medical Center, who was part of
the research group in Oklahoma City.

"We found increased amounts of adrenalin, a sign of stress, in the blood of
patients who knew strangers were praying for them," notes Dusek, who is also
associate research director of the Mind/Body Medical Institute. "It's
possible that we inadvertently raised the stress levels of these people."

The full STEP report was published in the April 4 issue of the American Heart
Journal. Herbert Benson, director of the Mind/Body Medical Institute and lead
author of that report, notes it is not the last word on the effects of
intercessory prayer. Questions raised by the study, he says, "will require
additional answers."

J666

Apr 2, 2008, 4:20:46 PM4/2/08
On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 15:09:57 -0500, monkfish wrote
(in message <rJqdnbyV_r2IdW7a...@ptd.net>):

> Sure, your parents made you.
> But, who made the first human being?
> Is it humans all the way back?

No of course not. You need to read more science books rather than the Bible.

monkfish

Apr 2, 2008, 4:28:26 PM4/2/08
J666 wrote:
> Bad news for those who believe praying leads to cures and is a miracle,
> because it seems in this study, those prayed for did worse ... wait ... wait
> ... we are dealing with faith and not facts so it must be the will of God
> that those who are prayed for did worse because God wanted more of them dead.
>
> Prayers don't help heart surgery patients
> Some fare worse when prayed for
> By William J. Cromie
> Harvard News Office

When you beg,