Quackie and the children's hour

Demon Chunky Style

Dec 31, 2006, 1:53:31 AM12/31/06
Andrew Benhua Chung, of the Ridgeview Institute, wrote:

> The Holy Spirit led me to share with some wide-eyed children about
> Jesus' childhood that only HE could possibly have known.

And some wide-eyed (with incredulity) adults, no doubt...

> Their eyes got wider along with the eyes of the grown-ups who caught
> themselves listening in on what the Holy Spirit had me say.

I didn't tell you to say anything, liar. Leave me (The Holy Spirit) out

of it.

> My dear beloved wife of 16 years simply smiled as the adults looked at her
> questioningly about what they were hearing.

Oh. I see. This was all a flashback dream, since your wife was still
around instead of in CA with a PFA order.
Now tell everyone what the adults did when you were taken away by the
nice men.

>My dear little 4 year old daughter simply giggled knowingly as we had earlier in the day
> privately celebrated Jesus' birthday by singing "Happy Birthday" to HIM
> and blowing out the candle to HIS cake.

Was (((HE))) wearing one of those silly cone hats?

Amazing how effective your message seems to be with gullible children
and the mentally challenged.

> Then HE guided me to give out gifts that HE had chosen for each child.
> The children asked how I knew what was in their hearts. I replied that
> I did not but that GOD did.

...and then he went straight home for yet another 36-hour Usenet
posting marathon.

You were dropped on your head as an intern, right?

Sincerely,
The Holy Spirit

P.S. You remain convicted. Tough shit if you don't like it.