Proof of LORD GOD Almighty

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2006, 1:34:37 AM12/31/06
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f34ed2a9f84d2034?

Jesus Christ is KING of kings and LORD of lords ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

And, the world is HIS footstool.

All knees will bend and all heads bow before HIM:

http://tinyurl.com/uqaq8

http://tinyurl.com/y7s7z7

In the Holy Spirit, I know that what we are witnessing are the works of
the 4th horseman on the pale horse in the beginning of the Great
Tribulation as foretold by Saint John in the Revelation of LORD Jesus
Christ in the middle of 6 looking toward the end of that chapter:

http://tinyurl.com/yhvyd5

http://tinyurl.com/y4e3t5

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a whole lot
more, dear neighbors, friends, and brethren whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Demon Chunky Style

Dec 31, 2006, 1:55:57 AM12/31/06

Andrew B. Chung, convicted by The Holy Spirit (me), wrote:

> One would have to have used BellSouth's NNTP servers at least once to
> be banned from using them.

> Because I have not ever used BellSouth's NNTP servers, you will not
> find a single post in the Google archives from me that has originated
> from BellSouth's NNTP servers.

> Therefore, your writing that I have been banned from using BellSouth's
> NNTP servers is clearly untruthful. If you wish to clear your name,
> you will have to find that non-existent post authored by me and sent
> through BellSouth's NNTP servers.

> Bottomline: You will be known for being untruthful for as long as
> Google exists.

> If your intent was to deceive, as it likely was, you will also be known
> most assuredly, without doubt, to be a liar.

Busted for lying again, Chunkers!

Regardez:

>From: nosp...@heartmdphd.com
>Newsgroups: alt.support.diabetes
>Subject: Re: To Dr. Chung
>Date: 5 Mar 2005 22:13:57 -0800
>The way to God is straight and extremely narrow, neighbor:

send complaints about chung's flooding the group with off topic
religious trolling to:

OrgName: BellSouth.net Inc.
OrgID: BELL
Address: 575 Morosgo Drive
City: Atlanta
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30324
Country: US

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.eng.bellsouth.net:4321

NetRange: 65.80.0.0 - 65.83.255.255
CIDR: 65.80.0.0/14
NetName: BELLSNET-BLK9
NetHandle: NET-65-80-0-0-1
Parent: NET-65-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS.BELLSOUTH.NET
NameServer: NS.ATL.BELLSOUTH.NET
Comment:
Comment: For Abuse Issues, email a...@bellsouth.net. NO
ATTACHMENTS. Include IP
Comment: address, time/date, message header, and attack logs.
Comment: For Subpoena Request, email ipoperati...@bellsouth.net
with "SUBPOENA" in
Comment: the subject line. Law Enforcement Agencies ONLY, please.
RegDate: 2000-11-28
Updated: 2003-05-05

AbuseHandle: ABUSE81-ARIN
AbuseName: Abuse Group
AbusePhone: +1-404-499-5224
AbuseEmail: a...@bellsouth.net

TechHandle: JG726-ARIN
TechName: Geurin, Joe
TechPhone: +1-404-499-5240
TechEmail: ipoperati...@bellsouth.net

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE81-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse Group
OrgAbusePhone: +1-404-499-5224
OrgAbuseEmail: a...@bellsouth.net

OrgTechHandle: JG726-ARIN
OrgTechName: Geurin, Joe
OrgTechPhone: +1-404-499-5240
OrgTechEmail: ipoperati...@bellsouth.net

Bottom line: you remain a pathological liar, Andy.
You remain convicted, asshole.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 31, 2006, 2:02:18 AM12/31/06
Here's a website that displays a lot of truth about the bible and
Christianity.
http://www.evilbible.com/

Despite the hyped name, it's a well researched and scholarly site, that
backs up its claims with scriptural references and history.

Chunkers is paralyzed by my replies to his posts ;-))

Louse Deo!!!

Olrik

Dec 31, 2006, 2:21:06 AM12/31/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f34ed2a9f84d2034?
>
> Jesus Christ is KING of kings and LORD of lords ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Is it also the LORD of KINGS, the KING of LORDS, or the lord of KINGS,
the king of LORDS?

Capitalization is everything in kookdom. You should be clearer, Chung.
Keep up with the times, fraud.

> And, the world is HIS footstool.

So it's a lazy bastard.

> All knees will bend and all heads bow before HIM:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/uqaq8
>
> http://tinyurl.com/y7s7z7

Why post these? Why not attribute car accidents to your "god", Chung?
They cause a lot more deaths than the bird flu.

> In the Holy Spirit, I know that what we are witnessing are the works of
> the 4th horseman on the pale horse in the beginning of the Great
> Tribulation as foretold by Saint John in the Revelation of LORD Jesus
> Christ in the middle of 6 looking toward the end of that chapter:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yhvyd5

So? Japan had two cities nuked, and it's now a very nice place to live.
And Japanese are still atheists. Go figure...

> http://tinyurl.com/y4e3t5

So? Humans woud survive anyway. And demographics show that the
survivors will be atheists.

Olrik

<snip usual spam crap>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2006, 3:10:10 AM12/31/06
Convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:

> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldy wrote:
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f34ed2a9f84d2034?
> >
> > Jesus Christ is KING of kings and LORD of lords ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
>
> Is it also the LORD of KINGS, the KING of LORDS, or the lord of KINGS,
> the king of LORDS?

HIS title as written on HIS robe, on HIS thigh, and in HIS Word
(Revelation) is:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords" -- Holy Spirit

> Capitalization is everything in kookdom. You should be clearer, Chung.
> Keep up with the times, fraud.

Name-calling simply shows that you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

... and this would explain your embarrassing yourself while you are at
this crossroads of your life:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

May you choose wisely here.

> > And, the world is HIS footstool.
>
> So it's a lazy bastard.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> > All knees will bend and all heads bow before HIM:
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/uqaq8
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/y7s7z7
>
> Why post these?

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform.

> Why not attribute car accidents to your "god", Chung?

Nothing happens by accident when everything that those of this world
would credit to chance happens by GOD (Proverbs 16:33).

> They cause a lot more deaths than the bird flu.

The H5N1 Avian Influenza virus has been given the potential to kill
more than a billion people on this planet.

Automobile wrecks do not have such potential.

> > In the Holy Spirit, I know that what we are witnessing are the works of
> > the 4th horseman on the pale horse in the beginning of the Great
> > Tribulation as foretold by Saint John in the Revelation of LORD Jesus
> > Christ in the middle of 6 looking toward the end of that chapter:
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/yhvyd5
>
> So? Japan had two cities nuked, and it's now a very nice place to live.
> And Japanese are still atheists. Go figure...

Would suggest you read the latter half of Revelation 6.

It is not by coincidence that we are presently in the latter hours of
2006.

> > http://tinyurl.com/y4e3t5
>
> So? Humans woud survive anyway.

This is GOD's promise as prophesied in Revelation.

> And demographics show that the
> survivors will be atheists.

In the Holy Spirit, I know, most assuredly, without doubt, that only
the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ will emerge from the Great
Tribulation presentable before LORD GOD Almighty, Creator of heaven and
earth, as prophesied by Saint John in Revelation.

It is not too late for you to receive eternal life and salvation by
surrendering to HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a whole lot

more, dear neighbor Olrik whom I love unconditionally.

The Rev Dr Hugh Jarse NLAHN

Dec 31, 2006, 8:08:28 AM12/31/06
Cyberstalking pervert Earthquack wrote:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f34ed2a9f84d2034?
>
> Jesus Christ is KING of kings and LORD of lords ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
>
> And, the world is HIS footstool.
>
> All knees will bend and all heads bow before HIM:

If that is true, then YOU, Earthquack are completely redundant.

<snip troll droppings>

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 31, 2006, 8:44:37 AM12/31/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
<snip to the point>

> > Is it also the LORD of KINGS, the KING of LORDS, or the lord of KINGS,
> > the king of LORDS?
>
> HIS title as written on HIS robe, on HIS thigh, and in HIS Word
> (Revelation) is:
>
> "KING of kings and LORD of lords" -- Holy Spirit

No, Phil Collins.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2006, 9:42:31 AM12/31/06
Convicted neighbor Hugh Jarse wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f34ed2a9f84d2034?
> >
> > Jesus Christ is KING of kings and LORD of lords ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
> >
> > And, the world is HIS footstool.
> >
> > All knees will bend and all heads bow before HIM:
>
> If that is true, then YOU, Earthquack are completely redundant.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May you choose wisely at this point in your brief life here on earth:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

Behold the tragic demise of someone who unwisely chooses to curse GOD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa6252158a7d8d13?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we

can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more,
dear neighbor Hugh whom I love unconditionally.

Message has been deleted

Kurt Gavin

Dec 31, 2006, 10:46:26 AM12/31/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

SNIP CHUNG DUNG

Kurt Gavin

Dec 31, 2006, 10:47:26 AM12/31/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Art Deco

Dec 31, 2006, 11:20:19 AM12/31/06
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>In the Holy Spirit, I know that what we are witnessing are the works of
>the 4th horseman on the pale horse in the beginning of the Great
>Tribulation as foretold by Saint John in the Revelation of LORD Jesus
>Christ in the middle of 6 looking toward the end of that chapter:

I had a very nice, ripe, half of a grapefruit for breakfast this
morning, Chunk, this tribulation stuff is really hard, I don't think I
can take much more.

How about a round of "Pin the Tail on the Antichrist"? Feel up for it?

Oh, and you still haven't explained how the crap you spew to usenet
constitutes proof of anything, weasel.

--
Official "netcabal.com demon"

Art Deco

Dec 31, 2006, 11:22:04 AM12/31/06
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>Convicted neighbor Hugh Jarse wrote:

>> Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f34ed2a9f84d2034?
>> >
>> > Jesus Christ is KING of kings and LORD of lords ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
>> >
>> > And, the world is HIS footstool.
>> >
>> > All knees will bend and all heads bow before HIM:
>>
>> If that is true, then YOU, Earthquack are completely redundant.
>
>Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

Here's your fav phrase to obsess over, litsing-boi:

THE Lord Jesus Christ.

--
Official "netcabal.com demon"

Art Deco

Dec 31, 2006, 11:23:49 AM12/31/06
Bull <BDu...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>On 30 Dec 2006 22:34:37 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
><lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f34ed2a9f84d2034?
>
><snip>
>
>I've read it. Where's the proof you mentioned?

Chunk doesn't need proof; his words, as posted to usenet, are inspired
by the "holy spirit", and are therefore proof in and of themselves.

--
Official "netcabal.com demon"

Art Deco

Dec 31, 2006, 11:46:55 AM12/31/06
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>> > In the Holy Spirit, I know that what we are witnessing are the works of
>> > the 4th horseman on the pale horse in the beginning of the Great
>> > Tribulation as foretold by Saint John in the Revelation of LORD Jesus
>> > Christ in the middle of 6 looking toward the end of that chapter:
>> >
>> > http://tinyurl.com/yhvyd5
>>
>> So? Japan had two cities nuked, and it's now a very nice place to live.
>> And Japanese are still atheists. Go figure...
>
>Would suggest you read the latter half of Revelation 6.
>
>It is not by coincidence that we are presently in the latter hours of
>2006.

Chunk dips his toe into the waters of kooky numerology in his efforts
to demonstrate his gift of false prophesy.

--
Official "netcabal.com mascot demon"

The Chief Instigator

Dec 31, 2006, 11:56:40 AM12/31/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:

>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f34ed2a9f84d2034?

>Jesus Christ is KING of kings and LORD of lords ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

...but he can't post via BellSouth's NNTP, and neither can you. The system
works.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2006-07 Houston Aeros)

The Rev Dr Hugh Jarse NLAHN

Dec 31, 2006, 1:45:27 PM12/31/06

Earthquack the abject wrote:

> Convicted neighbor Hugh Jarse wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f34ed2a9f84d2034?
> > >
> > > Jesus Christ is KING of kings and LORD of lords ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
> > >
> > > And, the world is HIS footstool.
> > >
> > > All knees will bend and all heads bow before HIM:
> >
> > If that is true, then YOU, Earthquack are completely redundant.
>

> Sorry, I just don't have a valid response to your point. I guess you must be correct.

Thank you, Earthquack.

percy

Dec 31, 2006, 4:51:18 PM12/31/06
Art Deco wrote:

Above post on-topic ;-) for ASD.

Your brekky is manageable for anyone that's not on a statin, AD.
Whether or not it's manageable bg wise depends on your response to a
[relatively small, compared to the average breakfast] amount of carbs.

Of cousrse, test, test, test, if in doubt.

Vicki
convicted! <insert Snoopy dance here>

Art Deco

Dec 31, 2006, 7:23:08 PM12/31/06
percy <vbeau...@nowhere.bum> wrote:

>Art Deco wrote:
>
>> Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:
>>

>>>In the Holy Spirit, I know that what we are witnessing are the works of
>>>the 4th horseman on the pale horse in the beginning of the Great
>>>Tribulation as foretold by Saint John in the Revelation of LORD Jesus
>>>Christ in the middle of 6 looking toward the end of that chapter:
>>

>> I had a very nice, ripe, half of a grapefruit for breakfast this
>> morning, Chunk, this tribulation stuff is really hard, I don't think I
>> can take much more.
>>
>> How about a round of "Pin the Tail on the Antichrist"? Feel up for it?
>>
>> Oh, and you still haven't explained how the crap you spew to usenet
>> constitutes proof of anything, weasel.
>>

>Above post on-topic ;-) for ASD.

Thanks, I have been routinely removing the support groups from my
replies, but figured a few to let the other folks know they aren't
alone in the Chung spam assault wouldn't hurt.

>Your brekky is manageable for anyone that's not on a statin, AD.
>Whether or not it's manageable bg wise depends on your response to a
>[relatively small, compared to the average breakfast] amount of carbs.

Well, I also had a banana and some granola.

>Of cousrse, test, test, test, if in doubt.
>
>Vicki
>convicted! <insert Snoopy dance here>

How Chung thinks the tribulation is here does escape me entirely.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 31, 2006, 7:55:47 PM12/31/06

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f34ed2a9f84d2034?
>
> Jesus Christ is KING of kings and LORD of lords ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Without Tedi Haggard, Chung is dateless.....

Bill M

Dec 31, 2006, 8:09:36 PM12/31/06
WHERE IS THAT PROOF???

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 31, 2006, 8:13:30 PM12/31/06
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 06:42:31 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Convicted neighbor Hugh Jarse wrote:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f34ed2a9f84d2034?
>> >
>> > Jesus Christ is KING of kings and LORD of lords ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
>> >
>> > And, the world is HIS footstool.
>> >
>> > All knees will bend and all heads bow before HIM:
>>
>> If that is true, then YOU, Earthquack are completely redundant.
>
> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> May you choose wisely at this point in your brief life here on earth:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?
>
> Behold the tragic demise of someone who unwisely chooses to curse GOD:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa6252158a7d8d13?

To paraphrase another poster in the thread:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK!
BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK!
BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWK! BAWK!
BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK!

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

Art Deco

Dec 31, 2006, 8:34:17 PM12/31/06
Mark K. Bilbo <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:

>On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 06:42:31 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
>> Convicted neighbor Hugh Jarse wrote:

>>> If that is true, then YOU, Earthquack are completely redundant.
>>
>> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>>
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>>
>> May you choose wisely at this point in your brief life here on earth:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?
>>
>> Behold the tragic demise of someone who unwisely chooses to curse GOD:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa6252158a7d8d13?
>
>To paraphrase another poster in the thread:
>
>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK!
>BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK!
>BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWK! BAWK!
>BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK!

That worked for me.

Olrik

Jan 1, 2007, 1:18:15 AM1/1/07

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldy wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f34ed2a9f84d2034?
> > >
> > > Jesus Christ is KING of kings and LORD of lords ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
> >
> > Is it also the LORD of KINGS, the KING of LORDS, or the lord of KINGS,
> > the king of LORDS?
>
> HIS title as written on HIS robe, on HIS thigh,

"jesus" had a tatoo?

> and in HIS Word
> (Revelation) is:
>
> "KING of kings and LORD of lords" -- Holy Spirit
>
> > Capitalization is everything in kookdom. You should be clearer, Chung.
> > Keep up with the times, fraud.
>
> Name-calling simply shows that you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

"Name-calling"?!? You publicly posted, numerous times, a link to your
own scam.

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> ... and this would explain your embarrassing yourself while you are at
> this crossroads of your life:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

That makes no sense, of course.

> May you choose wisely here.

I already did.

> > > And, the world is HIS footstool.
> >
> > So it's a lazy bastard.
>
> Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
> > > All knees will bend and all heads bow before HIM:
> > >
> > > http://tinyurl.com/uqaq8
> > >
> > > http://tinyurl.com/y7s7z7
> >
> > Why post these?
>
> GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform.

That's not information, that's spam.

Now, here's some information :

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/

> > Why not attribute car accidents to your "god", Chung?
>
> Nothing happens by accident when everything that those of this world
> would credit to chance happens by GOD (Proverbs 16:33).

Yeah yeah, "god" does everything. I just flipped a coin. It was
"tails". "Braise teh LARD"!

> > They cause a lot more deaths than the bird flu.
>
> The H5N1 Avian Influenza virus has been given

"has been given"?!? By who?

> the potential to kill
> more than a billion people on this planet.
>
> Automobile wrecks do not have such potential.

I was not talking about "potential". Wanna talk about potential? How
about a giant asteroid crashing on our planet? Now *that's* potential!

> > > In the Holy Spirit, I know that what we are witnessing are the works of
> > > the 4th horseman on the pale horse in the beginning of the Great
> > > Tribulation as foretold by Saint John in the Revelation of LORD Jesus
> > > Christ in the middle of 6 looking toward the end of that chapter:
> > >
> > > http://tinyurl.com/yhvyd5
> >
> > So? Japan had two cities nuked, and it's now a very nice place to live.
> > And Japanese are still atheists. Go figure...
>
> Would suggest you read the latter half of Revelation 6.

Maybe one day. When I run out of fine literature first.

> It is not by coincidence that we are presently in the latter hours of
> 2006.

??? Were you drunk when you wrote that?

> > > http://tinyurl.com/y4e3t5
> >
> > So? Humans woud survive anyway.
>
> This is GOD's promise as prophesied in Revelation.

Your "god" loves violence, we know that.

> > And demographics show that the
> > survivors will be atheists.
>
> In the Holy Spirit, I know, most assuredly, without doubt, that only
> the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ will emerge from the Great
> Tribulation presentable before LORD GOD Almighty, Creator of heaven and
> earth, as prophesied by Saint John in Revelation.

You like to fantasize about the "end of the world", now don't you? What
a deranged mind you have, psycho.

Olrik

<snip crap>

Mistylien

Jan 1, 2007, 2:35:40 AM1/1/07

"Pastor Kutchie" <use...@heathens.org.uk> wrote in message
Revelation 19:11I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is
called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. 12His eyes are like blazing
fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he
himself. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14The
armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and
clean. 15Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will
rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God
Almighty. 16On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

This is a lot differernt then the other Horseman of

Rev 6:1I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four
living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" 2I looked, and there before me was a white
horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on
conquest.

(NIV Bible)

M,

The Rev Dr Hugh Jarse NLAHN

Jan 1, 2007, 8:36:01 AM1/1/07

Mistylien wrote:

> "Pastor Kutchie" <use...@heathens.org.uk> wrote in message
> >
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> >
> >> Convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > <snip to the point>
> >>
> >> HIS title as written on HIS robe, on HIS thigh, and in HIS Word
> >> (Revelation) is:
> >>
> >> "KING of kings and LORD of lords" -- Holy Spirit
> >>

> > No, Phil Collins.
> >
> Revelation 19:11I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is

<snip bible psychosis>

Whoosh!

The Rev Dr Hugh Jarse NLAHN

Jan 1, 2007, 8:38:09 AM1/1/07

Bull wrote:

> On 30 Dec 2006 22:34:37 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f34ed2a9f84d2034?
>
> <snip>
>
> I've read it. Where's the proof you mentioned?

It's in the Spirit Distilled From Holes.

The Rev Dr Hugh Jarse NLAHN

Jan 1, 2007, 8:51:25 AM1/1/07

Bill M wrote:

> WHERE IS THAT PROOF???

By now, in his bloodstream.

Mark K. Bilbo

Jan 1, 2007, 9:30:53 AM1/1/07
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 22:18:15 -0800, Olrik wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> Convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:

>> > Is it also the LORD of KINGS, the KING of LORDS, or the lord of KINGS,
>> > the king of LORDS?
>>
>> HIS title as written on HIS robe, on HIS thigh,
>
> "jesus" had a tatoo?

And what's Chung doing peeking up his robe?

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation
by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging
rational inquiry." - Richard Dawkins

Dubh Ghall

Jan 1, 2007, 9:57:08 AM1/1/07
On 1 Jan 2007 05:36:01 -0800, "The Rev Dr Hugh Jarse NLAHN"
<hugh....@heathens.org.uk> wrote:

>> > <snip to the point>

Sounds like a Hells Angel, colours, tattoos, bad language, and all.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 1, 2007, 9:55:24 AM1/1/07
Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit boldly wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Hugh Jarse wrote:

> >> If that is true, then YOU, Earthquack are completely redundant.
> >
> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
> >
> > May you choose wisely at this point in your brief life here on earth:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?
> >
> > Behold the tragic demise of someone who unwisely chooses to curse GOD:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa6252158a7d8d13?
>
> To paraphrase another poster in the thread:
>
> BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK!
> BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK!
> BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWK! BAWK!
> BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! BAWK!

You paraphrased a demon formerly known as Art Deco prior to its unwise
choice to blaspheme the Holy Spirit.

Your embarrassing yourself simply shows that you remain convicted by
the Holy Spirit:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c91a67aba61ecea1?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more dear neigbor
Mark whom I love unconditionally.

Mark K. Bilbo

Jan 1, 2007, 10:00:59 AM1/1/07

Embarrassing myself? Now that's funny coming from you...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 1, 2007, 1:13:36 PM1/1/07
Convicted neigbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c91a67aba61ecea1?

> Embarrassing myself?

Yes.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
to make chicken sounds while millions of chickens are being culled
because of H5N1 Avian Influenza Chicken Pandemic.

This serves to indicate what will happen to you when the H5N1 Avian
Influenza virus is transformed by GOD for the human pandemic.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more,
dear neighbor Mark whom I love unconditionally.

Art Deco

Jan 1, 2007, 1:20:13 PM1/1/07
False prophet Andrew B. Chung claimed:

When will this happen, oh great one?

Mark K. Bilbo

Jan 1, 2007, 1:48:09 PM1/1/07

Still can't post via BellSouth's servers? I thought you beat them?

> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
> to make chicken sounds while millions of chickens are being culled
> because of H5N1 Avian Influenza Chicken Pandemic.
>
> This serves to indicate what will happen to you when the H5N1 Avian
> Influenza virus is transformed by GOD for the human pandemic.

Just shows how much you actually hate people despite your protestations to
the contrary...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

If their omnipotent, omniscient (so they say) god wants me to
believe in him, then he should know what would prove his
existence to me. He hasn't done so yet, so there is no reason
to believe in him. - Woden

Kurt Gavin

Jan 1, 2007, 4:30:29 PM1/1/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <love3@

How was your NYE date with Reverend Tedi Haggard?

Was there a third poof as you email name suggests?

Tell us, who got on top first?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 1, 2007, 4:43:34 PM1/1/07
Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

As should be obvious to the most casual observer, still using a
BellSouth IP address, which does mean they have been forced to continue
to provide servers for the use of the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ per
HIS infinite and perfect will against their puny collective wills:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DavidvsGoliath

Still praying for you though at this time, it seems to be GOD's will
that you be among the first slated to be slain by the H5N1 Avian
Influenza virus when it is transformed by HIM to become the human
pandemic virus otherwise HE would not have compelled you to cluck like
the many millions of chickens that have been and are being culled.

Fwiw, wouldn't be able to pray on your behalf if I did not love you
unconditionally.

SMC Demon Cabal #1 Flying Rat

Jan 1, 2007, 4:50:44 PM1/1/07
In article <V3fmh.5415$pQ3...@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
dontb...@ignore.com says...
Chunk will get all the back door passion he can handle when he goes into
the Federal slammer. Those boys love a smooth Oriental ass as their
Prison Bride.

FR

--
Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format love#@thetruth.com (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into money but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover
onto food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass of as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly funddamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco.

Kurt Gavin

Jan 1, 2007, 5:24:37 PM1/1/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@Gag-me-big-boy.com

"Are you a bride of Jebus?"

Startlemyerfieldson

Jan 1, 2007, 5:27:40 PM1/1/07

> [...]

<snip>

> This serves to indicate what will happen to you when the H5N1 Avian
> Influenza virus is transformed by GOD for the human pandemic.

<snip>

That's called evolution, Chunky. The only thing transformed by gawd
is your sanity after your specific, personal idea of what gawd is
infected your brain.

Bawk bawk, mother fucker!

Budikka666

Jan 1, 2007, 5:30:23 PM1/1/07
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f34ed2a9f84d2034?
>
> Jesus Christ is KING of kings and LORD of lords ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
>
> And, the world is HIS footstool.
>
> All knees will bend and all heads bow before HIM:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/uqaq8
>
> http://tinyurl.com/y7s7z7

> In the Holy Spirit, I know that what we are witnessing are the works of
> the 4th horseman on the pale horse in the beginning of the Great
> Tribulation as foretold by Saint John in the Revelation of LORD Jesus
> Christ in the middle of 6 looking toward the end of that chapter:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yhvyd5
>
> http://tinyurl.com/y4e3t5

If that horseshit is proof, then I'll see your proof and raise you 666
"proofs":
Example 1: http://tinyurl.com/dxqjc
Example 2: http://tinyurl.com/d4376
Example 3: http://tinyurl.com/d5vqm
Example 4: http://tinyurl.com/dmbxj
Example 5: http://tinyurl.com/cy7r7
Example 6: http://tinyurl.com/dj9sh
Example 7: http://tinyurl.com/aplxu
Example 8: http://tinyurl.com/clpsx
Examples 9-539: http://tinyurl.com/cy9m2
Example 540: http://tinyurl.com/dsjku
Example 541: http://tinyurl.com/bhxw2
Example 542: http://tinyurl.com/77tyl
Example 543: http://tinyurl.com/bpdqm
Example 544: http://tinyurl.com/czsdq
Example 545: http://tinyurl.com/9qnrc
Example 546: http://tinyurl.com/dxg8s
Example 547: http://tinyurl.com/88kch
Example 548: http://tinyurl.com/88kch (shared with 547 thread)
Example 549: http://tinyurl.com/ccw8y
Example 550: http://tinyurl.com/7cxsz
Example 551: http://tinyurl.com/74o4q
Examples 552-577: http://tinyurl.com/7u8lv
Example 578: http://tinyurl.com/9xo8o
Example 579: http://tinyurl.com/avzzk
Example 580: http://tinyurl.com/7segx
Example 581: http://tinyurl.com/8c8od
Example 582: http://tinyurl.com/9voan
Example 583: http://tinyurl.com/76zao (misnumbered as 582)
Example 584: http://tinyurl.com/crzmz
Example 585: http://tinyurl.com/exagp
Examples 586-590: http://tinyurl.com/c4pea
Example 591: http://tinyurl.com/9aveh
Example 592: http://tinyurl.com/d2vmd
Example 593: http://tinyurl.com/dsg6z
Example 594: http://tinyurl.com/75rdt
Example 595: http://tinyurl.com/ak3oo
Example 596: http://tinyurl.com/anqh5
Example 597: http://tinyurl.com/89zjr
Example 598: http://tinyurl.com/9s6cq
Example 599: http://tinyurl.com/7oorv
Example 600: http://tinyurl.com/cujkx
Examples 601-608: http://tinyurl.com/bnflb
Examples 609-615: http://tinyurl.com/9pl7b
Examples 616-635: http://tinyurl.com/cqb3n
Examples 636-666: http://tinyurl.com/ay53o

Of course, my "proofs" are no more *proof* than yours, but I have wa-ay
more of them and unlike your assine bullshit, mine actually have
traction.

Budikka

Art Deco

Jan 1, 2007, 6:18:26 PM1/1/07
False prophet Andrew B. Chung spammed:

Um, that is not what he asked. An IP address has nothing to do with
which NNTP server you are using, which in your case is Google Groups
(although its utility as an NNTP server is debatable).

>which does mean they have been forced to continue
>to provide servers for the use of the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ per
>HIS infinite and perfect will against their puny collective wills:
>
>http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DavidvsGoliath

Same same, see above. This is just more of your drama queen posturing.

>Still praying for you though at this time, it seems to be GOD's will
>that you be among the first slated to be slain by the H5N1 Avian
>Influenza virus when it is transformed by HIM to become the human
>pandemic virus otherwise HE would not have compelled you to cluck like
>the many millions of chickens that have been and are being culled.

"I'm Scared!" -- Bunn E. Rabbit

>Fwiw, wouldn't be able to pray on your behalf if I did not love you
>unconditionally.

More of your disingenuous "love".

Here it is just the first day of the month, and Chung is already being
nominated for another kook award. Nevertheless, I nominate Andy Chung
for Clueless Newbie of the Month, Jan. 2007, for his idea that an IP
address indicates which NNTP server one is using, even after being
given clue previously that such is not the case (yesterday).

Seconds?

SMC Demon Cabal #1 Flying Rat

Jan 1, 2007, 6:54:31 PM1/1/07
In article <010120071618263859%erfc...@usa.net>, erfc...@usa.net
says...

> Here it is just the first day of the month, and Chung is already being
> nominated for another kook award. Nevertheless, I nominate Andy Chung
> for Clueless Newbie of the Month, Jan. 2007, for his idea that an IP
> address indicates which NNTP server one is using, even after being
> given clue previously that such is not the case (yesterday).
>
> Seconds?

Seconded!

Clueless and arrogant as ever. Surely a bad combination for when he gets
the free vacation in the Hotel Iron Bar.

FR

Mark K. Bilbo

Jan 1, 2007, 7:50:59 PM1/1/07

Liar.

Post via BellSouth NNTP servers why don't you?

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned
and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and
the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong
its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until
all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic
is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety than ever
before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions
may prove groundless." - Abraham Lincoln

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 1, 2007, 10:14:30 PM1/1/07
> > http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DavidvsGoliath
>
> Liar.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

It should be obvious to even the most disinterested observer who knows
how to do a "whois" on the IP addresses of the posts in this thread as
archived in Google that your choice has been to write untruthfully.

Your behavior complements that of the others who have also been
reacting adversely to the awesome power of intercessory prayers made by
the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ to our heavenly Father lifting up
those like you who have been convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Some recent examples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a0e5bf473ea091bb?

(note how this convicted neighbor believes that giving out general
medical information is the same as giving out specific medical advice).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/82eb4831c7ab20f6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/082e2928a13a697f?

(note how rapidly convicted neighbor FR continues to lose cortical gray
matter now believing a BellSouth NNTP server is needed to post via
Google Groups).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4e39d70eb801a7e7?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6e70c8e77865547c?

GOD aka Jaguar

Jan 1, 2007, 10:36:44 PM1/1/07
ANDREW CHUNG YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A FRAUD!!!

WITHOUT SATAN YOUR OPINIONS ARE WORTHLESS!!!

Art Deco

Jan 1, 2007, 10:49:44 PM1/1/07
False prophet Andrew B. Chung spammed:

>(note how rapidly convicted neighbor FR continues to lose cortical gray

>matter now believing a BellSouth NNTP server is needed to post via
>Google Groups).

Well well well, look who is now using the acronym 'NNTP' in his lame
backpedal. What a surprise.

Kurt Gavin

Jan 2, 2007, 12:20:39 AM1/2/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@gay-jebus-anal-love.com

Did you wear a hat when "worshipping" with the Reverend Tedi Haggard?

Pastor Kutchie

Jan 2, 2007, 2:25:12 AM1/2/07

No, it doesn't. You cannot post via BellSouth's NNTP servers because
you have had your account pulled. That's a fact. You have also lost
numerous Google and other internet accounts, which is both why you have
the Kenny McCormick Memorial Medal, and because you are stupid,
spamming, trolling, off-topic crossposting,
self-obsessed-to-the-point-of-total-solipsism, cyberstalking psychopath.

percy

Jan 2, 2007, 5:30:59 AM1/2/07

Seconded, with pleasure. I should have nominated him for CNotM last
month 'cause he kept insisting mwphelps was coonskin. Coonskin's had
exchanges with andy419 under several nicks over the years, but mwphelps
was never one of them.

Vicki
convicted!

Mark K. Bilbo

Jan 2, 2007, 9:29:07 AM1/2/07

You still haven't posted via BellSouth's NNTP servers have you?

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

Art Deco

Jan 2, 2007, 11:07:33 AM1/2/07
percy <vbeau...@nowhere.bum> wrote:

How many years has Chung's kookdance been going on? I was under the
impression that it was just a couple, but from your comments that
estimate would seem to be way low. Also, has he continued to change
posting handles during this time? I'm wondering if he is eligible for
the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet.

Cary Kittrell

Jan 2, 2007, 12:34:59 PM1/2/07

Of course it it's as catastrophic as your Great Japanese
Earthquake of the Apocalypse was, it may be the first global
pandemic in history that no one notices.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Jan 2, 2007, 12:32:50 PM1/2/07
In article <010120071120130266%erfc...@usa.net> Art Deco <erfc...@usa.net> writes:
> 40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> <n8udndOd3c-2vwTY...@giganews.com> <1167675216.1...@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>

Oh, it's already jumped the species barrier, and a handful
of people have died from it. None of them appears to have
been you. But then again as a demon, you're probably immune.

-- cary

SMC Demon Cabal Flying Rat

Jan 2, 2007, 12:41:14 PM1/2/07
In article <020120070907336823%erfc...@usa.net>, erfc...@usa.net
says...
he's got a couple of notable socks. One is Mu, which he uses to abuse
support groups and praise himself (naturally). The other was
Phillip/Ecifer, a sock posting through a Malaysian proxy who Chunk
exorcised live on Usenet and then lied about it.

Mu is due out of the sock drawer soon. As soon as Chunk starts on a
paranoia trip (all good schizos go through paranoid phases) it'll be out
and squeaking

FR

--
The Bells of Hell go ting-a-ling-a-ling, for you but not for me.
And the little devils have a sing-a-ling-a-ling, for you but not for me.

percy

Jan 2, 2007, 1:00:09 PM1/2/07
Art Deco wrote:
> percy <vbeau...@nowhere.bum> wrote:
snip

> How many years has Chung's kookdance been going on? I was under the
> impression that it was just a couple, but from your comments that
> estimate would seem to be way low. Also, has he continued to change
> posting handles during this time? I'm wondering if he is eligible for
> the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet.

Oh, he's been k0oking out in asd a good 4 or 5 years now. Although I
didn't read sci.med.cardiology until after chung started his descent
into madness, I understand he was once a contributing poster there. He
didn't start the mad crossposting to alt.support.diabetes until after
his god fried his brain, but at the beginning he was on topic. The fact
that asd members researched and made public his employment history (or
lack thereof) upon his appearance didn't help andy's attitude, I'm sure.
We (tinw) tend to be a bit hard on 'professionals' of any type because
there have been cases of less than quality care and the group is spammed
to death.

There's been no sock action, except HeartDoc or Heart Doc a couple of
times. You'll recall that's the same nick he used when he advertised he
was email stalking a young woman with depression on asd.

If andy419 now falls under AT&T's AUP instead of Bellsouth's, he might
be looking at finally getting the plug pulled. One can only hope, and
keep sending complaints.

Vicki
convicted!

percy

Jan 2, 2007, 1:30:32 PM1/2/07

I am of the opinion that Mu has/had his own agenda. Mu seemed to cool
off on promoting the 2pdiet when andy419 starting ramping up his
proselytizing.

Phillip, yeah, that wouldn't be surprising. Sockpuppetry isn't something
that's in my personal Usenet repertoire, so I'd be easy to fool.

Vicki

Mark K. Bilbo

Jan 2, 2007, 2:35:09 PM1/2/07

See? There *are advantages to being on the dark side!

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true,
by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."
- Seneca the Younger

SMC Demon Cabal Flying Rat

Jan 2, 2007, 2:44:25 PM1/2/07
In article <459aa521$1...@x-privat.org>, vbeau...@nowhere.bum says...

> > he's got a couple of notable socks. One is Mu, which he uses to abuse
> > support groups and praise himself (naturally). The other was
> > Phillip/Ecifer, a sock posting through a Malaysian proxy who Chunk
> > exorcised live on Usenet and then lied about it.
> >
> > Mu is due out of the sock drawer soon. As soon as Chunk starts on a
> > paranoia trip (all good schizos go through paranoid phases) it'll be out
> > and squeaking
> >
> > FR
> >

> I am of the opinion that Mu has/had his own agenda. Mu seemed to cool
> off on promoting the 2pdiet when andy419 starting ramping up his
> proselytizing.
>
> Phillip, yeah, that wouldn't be surprising. Sockpuppetry isn't something
> that's in my personal Usenet repertoire, so I'd be easy to fool.
>
> Vicki

Maybe Mu is not a ChunkSock then. I remain unconvinced though.

Unlike the poisonous faux Christian and general k00k Chunk, I am quite
happy to admit when I'm wrong and stand corrected.