Re: Gospel Made Clear

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2006, 7:22:46 AM12/21/06
Frank wrote:
> Scriptural salvation was made clear
> by the Protestant Reformers
> to this world that keeps
> misinterpreting Scripture.
> So why are so many people
> going after gospels of works
> rather than the gospel of grace?
> Could it be because
> the gospels of works
> are being called gospel of grace,
> and because works
> are being called faith?
> We are saved by TRUSTING
> ONLY in JESUS CHRIST
> for our salvation.
>
> --
> http://roines.home.mindspring.com

Yes.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes,depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear brother
Frank whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Kurt Gavin

Dec 21, 2006, 10:02:55 AM12/21/06
a.. Scientists say it is truly immaculate

A clutch of four Komodo dragons that hatched at London Zoo this
year were all the result of virgin births, according to research that could
help scientific efforts to protect the world's largest lizards.
Genetic tests conducted at the University of Liverpool have
proved that all four born to a female called Sungai were conceived by
parthenogenesis, a form of asexual reproduction that is known to take place
in lizards but never documented in this species before.

Sungai, who has died since her eggs hatched, is also about to be
joined as a virgin mother by a second Komodo dragon from Britain. Flora, at
Chester Zoo, has laid eight viable eggs that are expected to hatch next
month, even though she has never so much as met a male Komodo dragon.

Her status as a virgin mother-to-be has been confirmed by
genetic fingerprinting of three eggs that collapsed. Though they are not
clones, all their DNA came from Flora.

Parthenogenesis, which is derived from the Greek words for
virgin birth, occurs when an egg spontaneously begins dividing as if it were
an embryo, without being fertilised by sperm. It is known to have produced
live young in about 70 vertebrate species, mostly reptiles and fish, and is
thought to be encouraged when females are separated from males.

trans.gif

Kurt Gavin

Dec 21, 2006, 10:06:20 AM12/21/06

PROOF Chung????

You have forgotten the wisdom of your ancestors: "no tikkee, no laundry".

Yes, Chung, they understood the need for PROOF.

Where's the proof? Certainly, the New Testament has been discredited, so why
don't you have your jesus/god make an appearance and prove its existence and
powers?

When can we expect that, Chung?

Until then - "no tikkee, no laundry".

<snip>

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 21, 2006, 2:42:22 PM12/21/06

Cyberstalking pervert Earthquack wrote:

> Frank wrote:
> > Scriptural salvation was made clear
> > by the Protestant Reformers
> > to this world that keeps
> > misinterpreting Scripture.
> > So why are so many people
> > going after gospels of works
> > rather than the gospel of grace?
> > Could it be because
> > the gospels of works
> > are being called gospel of grace,
> > and because works
> > are being called faith?
> > We are saved by TRUSTING
> > ONLY in JESUS CHRIST
> > for our salvation.
> >
> > --
> > http://roines.home.mindspring.com
>
> Yes.

I see. The only way to salvation is never to lift a finger to help
anybody or do any good in this world. That explains Earthquack's
behaviour.

Vicki

Dec 22, 2006, 10:03:13 AM12/22/06

fear not, your sin of ignorance falls on your parents. you still have
time to find christ.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2006, 10:20:08 AM12/22/06
Vicki wrote:
> demon PK wrote:

Actually, it is too late for PK who has become a demon since choosing
to willfully commit the unforgiveable sin of blaspheming the Holy
Spirit:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our neighbors a

little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear Vicki whom I love

Kurt Gavin

Dec 22, 2006, 10:27:39 AM12/22/06

"Vicki" <vi...@scottishmail.co.uk> wrote in message

It's dificult to find something that never existed.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 22, 2006, 10:30:25 AM12/22/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Now you put yourself above your mythical jesus by saying somebody is
irredeemable.

You, chung, are yourself a walking, talking blasphemy, within your cult's
rules and norms.

SNIP

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 22, 2006, 10:32:39 AM12/22/06

Vicki wrote:

I already found him. He wasn't very well so they put him in a locked
hospital ward.

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 22, 2006, 10:36:26 AM12/22/06

Vicki wrote:

It is not I, or atheists generally who make a fucking virtue out of
ignorance. That's your job, you pathetic, Christ-sodden excuse for a
human being. How would you feel if somebody slandered YOUR parents? At
least my dad wouldn't have let anybody nail me to a lump of wood.

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 22, 2006, 10:41:59 AM12/22/06

So why the fuck don't you exorcise me, then?

Masahiro Saito

Dec 23, 2006, 10:55:17 AM12/23/06
"Pastor Kutchie" <use...@heathens.org.uk> wrote in message

I think he did.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2006, 12:06:12 PM12/23/06

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

> > So why the fuck don't you exorcise me, then?
>
> I think he did.

No, I have not.

Instead, GOD, Creator of heaven and earth, is torturing them for this
is the appointed time for demons to be tortured:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/83a92fb542f3fdfb?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/07a3abca1cb8f130?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56bec0aa9182b952?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/292abd954fcb8cbe?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
can love our neighbors (not demons) a little more and LORD Jesus Christ
a lot more, dear Masahiro whom I love unconditionally.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 23, 2006, 12:36:25 PM12/23/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

<snip some chung dung>

>> > So why the fuck don't you exorcise me, then?
>>
>> I think he did.
>
> No, I have not.
>
> Instead, GOD, Creator of heaven and earth, is torturing them for this
> is the appointed time for demons to be tortured:

So now "Dr." Chunkers is celebrating the idea of supernatural beings
torturing other supernatural beings.

Odd, since it is you who is obviously in torment - and now you say it is god
doing it to you,,,,,

<snip some chung dung>

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 23, 2006, 4:55:57 PM12/23/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Why not? Because you can't.

Chee Jiao

Dec 23, 2006, 5:38:09 PM12/23/06

Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> Why not? Because you can't.

It only works on sockpuppet demons, I guess...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2006, 6:43:24 PM12/23/06
Convicted neighbor Ace Berserker (aka Chee Jiao) wrote:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> demon KP wrote:
>
> > Why not? Because you can't.
>
> It only works on sockpuppet demons, I guess...

Without the LORD, your guesses remain meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

"The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hears its sound, but you
cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with
everyone born of the Spirit." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 3:8)

Amen.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
Ace whom I love unconditionally.

Masahiro Saito

Dec 23, 2006, 10:34:03 PM12/23/06
"Chee Jiao" <redja...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Pastor Kutchie wrote:
>> Why not? Because you can't.
>
> It only works on sockpuppet demons, I guess...

They get so excited.
Waking up on christmas morning
Hours before the winter suns ignited.
They believe in dreams and all they mean
Including heavens generosity.
Peeping round the door
to see what parcels are for free
In curiosity.

And Tommy doesn't know what day it is.
He doesn't know who Jesus was or what praying is.
How can he be saved?
From the eternal grave.

Surrounded by his friends he sits so silently,
And unaware of everything.
Playing poxy pin ball
picks his nose and smiles and
Pokes his tongue at everything.
I believe in love
but how can men who've never seen
Light be enlightened.
Only if he's cured
will his spirits future level ever heighten.

And Tommy doesn't know what day it is.
He doesn't know who Jesus was or what praying is.
How can he be saved?
From the eternal grave.

Tommy can you hear me?
Tommy can you hear me?
Tommy can you hear me?
Tommy can you hear me?
Tommy can you hear me?
Can you hear me?
How can he be saved?

Tommy:

See me, feel me
Touch me, heal me.
See me, feel me
Touch me, heal me!

Fahter:

Tommy can you hear me?
Tommy can you hear me?
Tommy can you hear me?
Tommy can you hear me?
Tommy can you hear me?
Can you--Can you--Can you hear me?
How can he be saved?

Did you ever see the faces of the children
They get so excited.
Waking up on christmas morning
Hours before the winter suns ignited.
They believe in dreams and all they mean
Including heavens generosity.
Peeping round the door
to see what parcels are for free
In curiosity.

And Tommy doesn't know what day it is.
He doesn't know who Jesus was or what praying is.
How can he be saved?
From the eternal grave.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 24, 2006, 2:05:16 AM12/24/06
Masahiro Saito wrote:
> Convicted neighbor "Ace Berserker" aka "Chee Jiao" <redja...@yahoo.com> wrote:

"This is impossible for man but with GOD all things are possible." --
LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

Amen ! Laus Deo ! Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear brother

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 24, 2006, 5:46:57 AM12/24/06

Masahiro Saito wrote:

I'm your wicked uncle Earthquack
I'm your wicked uncle Earthquack
I'm glad you won't see or hear me
I'm glad you won't see or hear me
As I fiddle about
As I fiddle about
Fiddle about
Fiddle about
Fiddle about !
Fiddle about !

Your mother left me here to mind you
Your mother left me here to mind you
Now I'm doing what I want to
Now I'm doing what I want to
Fiddling about
Fiddling about
Fiddling about
Fiddling about
Fiddle about!
Fiddle about!

Down with the bedclothes
Down with the bedclothes
Up with the nightshirt!
Up with the nightshirt!
Fiddle about
Fiddle about
Fiddle about
Fiddle about
Fiddle about !
Fiddle about !

You won't shout as I fiddle about
You won't shout as I fiddle about
Fiddle about
Fiddle about
Fiddle about
Fiddle about
Fiddle about !
Fiddle about !
Fiddle, fiddle, fiddle.
Fiddle, fiddle, fiddle.

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 24, 2006, 5:52:34 AM12/24/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Convicted neighbor Ace Berserker (aka Chee Jiao) wrote:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> > demon KP wrote:
> >
> > > Why not? Because you can't.
> >
> > It only works on sockpuppet demons, I guess...
>
> Without the LORD, your guesses remain meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Misquoting the Bible is a tell for those who are bang to fucking rights.

~tanya

Dec 24, 2006, 7:58:07 AM12/24/06

Kurt Gavin wrote:
> PROOF Chung????
>
> You have forgotten the wisdom of your ancestors: "no tikkee, no laundry".

or in tha immortal werds'ah MUH OWN ancestors:

(oh, and yes they screamed this from tha tallest tree in they thar
hills'n not one limb ta lean on, ta boot...thankyaverymuch!!! )

"no HUGGIE, no KISSIEEEEE, til'ah see'ah WEDDDddddin' rang."

> Yes, Chung, they understood the need for PROOF.

well, yeah, that too.

in these here parts bout 180 proof's's low's we go.

WELL, we got standards, whaaaaaaaat can'ah say.

> Where's the proof? Certainly, the New Testament has been discredited, so why
> don't you have your jesus/god make an appearance and prove its existence and
> powers?

I GOTTA COPY!! I CAN PROVE IT EXISTS !!!

now which version ya want? i got'ah 12 but i'm slow on tha upswing.

ON THA OTHER HAND... i gots me 8,892 copies of Dr. Suess's "HOP ON POP"
and it remains consistent.

yer call, hunny bunny. either/or.

(oh, by tha way, don't faget about that weddin' rang, Mistah Gavin
!!!!) <<<<wink wink>>>> ::breathin' heavy::

> When can we expect that, Chung?

when i get muh damn rang.

> Until then - "no tikkee, no laundry".

JUSSSSSSSSSSSSST like muh Daddy used ta say...

"lil tanya bobanya wanya? IT'S ALWAYS SUMTHIN' ! "

::shakin head::

(i think i gotta bettah chance'ah gettin' 'hit by'ah frozen Pamper
flushed outta'ah 747 on it's way ta reykjavik, iceland.)

g'nite. <<<<smile>>>>

GeF

Dec 24, 2006, 8:15:48 AM12/24/06
~tanya wrote:

> "lil tanya bobanya wanya? IT'S ALWAYS SUMTHIN' ! "

Call me anytime you wanya a banania, tanya (it's french, I'm french)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banania

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 24, 2006, 8:16:06 AM12/24/06
~tanya wrote:
> demon KG wrote:
>
> > PROOF Chung????

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

> > You have forgotten the wisdom of your ancestors: "no tikkee, no laundry".

"No free will, no love." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

> or in tha immortal werds'ah MUH OWN ancestors:
>
> (oh, and yes they screamed this from tha tallest tree in they thar
> hills'n not one limb ta lean on, ta boot...thankyaverymuch!!! )
>
> "no HUGGIE, no KISSIEEEEE, til'ah see'ah WEDDDddddin' rang."

"No love, no eternal life." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

> > Yes, Chung, they understood the need for PROOF.
>
> well, yeah, that too.
>
> in these here parts bout 180 proof's's low's we go.
>
> WELL, we got standards, whaaaaaaaat can'ah say.

"Lust is not love." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

This reminds me of the behavior of another demon:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.anxiety-panic/msg/8fbfd9ae2f3ba580?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.anxiety-panic/msg/69495dc1ecf15b0e?

> > When can we expect that, Chung?
>
> when i get muh damn rang.
>
> > Until then - "no tikkee, no laundry".
>
> JUSSSSSSSSSSSSST like muh Daddy used ta say...
>
> "lil tanya bobanya wanya? IT'S ALWAYS SUMTHIN' ! "
>
> ::shakin head::
>
> (i think i gotta bettah chance'ah gettin' 'hit by'ah frozen Pamper
> flushed outta'ah 747 on it's way ta reykjavik, iceland.)
>
> g'nite. <<<<smile>>>>

Your ring is with LORD Jesus Christ:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

HE has the ring as a gift to you and the string that is attached to it
is eternal life :-)

Merry CHRISTmas ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes,depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our

neighbors (not demons) a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more,
dear sister Tanya whom I love unconditionally.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 24, 2006, 10:58:37 AM12/24/06

> ~tanya wrote:
>> demon KG wrote:
>>
>> > PROOF Chung????
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?
>
>> > You have forgotten the wisdom of your ancestors: "no tikkee, no
>> > laundry".
>
> "No free will, no love." -- Holy Spirit

"Free will" means money "donated" to chung's diet scam.

"love" is what is purchased by giving money to the chung diet scam.

At least prostitututes give a service for money.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 24, 2006, 10:58:36 AM12/24/06

"~tanya" <Subnb...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Kurt Gavin wrote:
>> PROOF Chung????
>>
>> You have forgotten the wisdom of your ancestors: "no tikkee, no laundry".
>
> or in tha immortal werds'ah MUH OWN ancestors:
>
> (oh, and yes they screamed this from tha tallest tree in they thar
> hills'n not one limb ta lean on, ta boot...thankyaverymuch!!! )
>
> "no HUGGIE, no KISSIEEEEE, til'ah see'ah WEDDDddddin' rang."
>
>> Yes, Chung, they understood the need for PROOF.
>
> well, yeah, that too.
>
> in these here parts bout 180 proof's's low's we go.
>
> WELL, we got standards, whaaaaaaaat can'ah say.
>
>> Where's the proof? Certainly, the New Testament has been discredited, so
>> why
>> don't you have your jesus/god make an appearance and prove its existence
>> and
>> powers?
>
> I GOTTA COPY!! I CAN PROVE IT EXISTS !!!

We were talking about proving the existence of the jesus/god, idiot, not
whether or not there's a book called the NT.

People with 80 IQ's should not post on usenet.

GeF

Dec 24, 2006, 11:04:11 AM12/24/06
Kurt Gavin wrote:

WYGGGSHE!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 26, 2006, 6:53:29 PM12/26/06
GeF wrote:
> demon KG wrote:
>
> <hiss sputter hiss hiss>
>
> WYGGGSHE!!

What you get going gainst supreme heavenly entity :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1137b40a5ffb0d66?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1f802e720d5a71c0?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3c9d5c44e744a09e?

Meanwhile AUK's netcabal.com web site continues to burn:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1348055d48784253?

... along with its mascot demon:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b13a096e18485337?

While the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are being blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

Laus Deo ! ! !

Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our neighbors a
little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more dear GeF whom I love