Betapace vs. Betapace AF: It's the same med!!!!

douglas

Aug 9, 2008, 7:40:07 PM8/9/08
Why does Bayer market both Betapace *and* Betapace AF, and tell us
that only Betapace AF should be used to treat a-fib, when they're the
exact same drug, dosage even, namely sotalol hydrochloride? I don't
understand it; please fill me in.

Thanks!

Truth

Aug 9, 2008, 8:01:17 PM8/9/08

Betapace AF comes with a package insert about afib /a flutter,
Betapace doesn't. This medication is also available in generic form.
Pharma is big business and you will see this sort of shenanigans a lot
if you pursue medicine.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 9, 2008, 8:09:03 PM8/9/08

"Sotalol is also indicated for the treatment of documented life-threatening ventricular arrhythmias and is marketed under the brand name BETAPACE®. BETAPACE® however, should not be substituted for BETAPACE AF™ because of significant differences in labeling (i.e. patient package insert, dosing administration and safety information)."

Source:

http://www.BetapaceAF.com

> Thanks!

Laus Deo :-)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDeo

May you and other dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah, the Son of Man ...

.. by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! ) forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

.. gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

.. for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21...

http://TruthRUS.org/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

May all souls choose to become healthier:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHealthy

Here is a simple parable given in hopes of promoting much greater understanding:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungrier, which is healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Truth

Aug 9, 2008, 8:23:11 PM8/9/08
On Aug 9, 4:40 pm, douglas <Protoman2...@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

Hey Douglas. Congratulations. You made Chung's convicts' list.

I was never on it. I went right to being called "Satan."

douglas

Aug 9, 2008, 8:35:08 PM8/9/08

Yay!!!! I hope I will soon get the title of "Satan"; wish me luck!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 9, 2008, 8:52:37 PM8/9/08
convicted neighbor Douglas (Protoman) wrote:
> satan masquerating as truth via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a3e4cfb50e3841b8?

> > Hey Douglas. Congratulations. You made Chung's convicts' list.
> >
> > I was never on it. I went right to being called "Satan."
>
> Yay!!!! I hope I will soon get the title of "Satan"; wish me luck!

No such thing as luck (Proverbs 16:33).

There is only one satan, who is the source of all lies:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e17dea9c6a25e81c?

Your publicly expressed wish to become satan simply shows that the
Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd

Douglas, you truly do not have much time left:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af84eabdd6f54ef1?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Douglas:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89cf71a93338e7d0?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Agent Haskell, IRS

Aug 9, 2008, 9:05:13 PM8/9/08
On Aug 9, 8:52 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> There is only one satan, who is the source of all lies

Which makes Old Nick the true author of the bible,
proclaimed by the authority of Sam Clemens to be
"upwards of a thousand lies."

douglas

Aug 9, 2008, 9:51:26 PM8/9/08

I see them all the time w/ my griseofulvin my Dr put me on for my
tinea pedis.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 9, 2008, 9:59:46 PM8/9/08