Career benefits in being qualified in both EP and IC?

douglas

Aug 6, 2008, 1:58:29 AM8/6/08
Would there be any career benefits in being qualified in both EP and
IC? Or would I be overqualified?

Why is that, that the ER doc doesn't require an EP consult when
treating a patient w/ arrythmia? Do they train ER docs in basic
clinical cardiac electrophysiology? Or are the arrythmias that are
life-threatening don't require complex diagnostic or treatment
procedures, just amiodarone and/or defibrillation/cardioversion?

But Chung, stereotaxic guided EP labs that use catheters like these --
http://www.stereotaxis.com/Medical-Professionals/Arrhythmias/US-Users/
-- do use magnets to guide the electrodes into the heart.

Michael F. Poellot

Aug 6, 2008, 2:58:57 AM8/6/08
On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 22:58:29 -0700 (PDT), douglas
<Protom...@gmail.com> wrote:

>But Chung, stereotaxic guided EP labs that use catheters like these --
>http://www.stereotaxis.com/Medical-Professionals/Arrhythmias/US-Users/
>-- do use magnets to guide the electrodes into the heart.

That proves that Chung didn't perform an angiogram for quite a long
time.

MP

douglas

Aug 6, 2008, 4:33:09 AM8/6/08
On Aug 5, 11:58 pm, Michael F. Poellot <michael.poel...@arcor.de>
wrote:

> On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 22:58:29 -0700 (PDT), douglas
>
> <Protoman2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >But Chung, stereotaxic guided EP labs that use catheters like these --
> >http://www.stereotaxis.com/Medical-Professionals/Arrhythmias/US-Users/
> >-- do use magnets to guide the electrodes into the heart.
>
> That proves that Chung didn't perform an angiogram for quite a long
> time.
>
> MP

When did he last do one, 80s-90s? Does he even keep up w/ his CME?
And, my other questions?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2008, 5:39:28 AM8/6/08
neighbor douglas <Protom...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Would there be any career benefits in being qualified in both EP and
>IC?

No.

> Or would I be overqualified?

Overtrained.

>Why is that, that the ER doc doesn't require an EP consult when
>treating a patient w/ arrythmia?

In the emergency setting, the ER physician's responsibility is to
resusitate and/or stabilize the patient.

> Do they train ER docs in basic
>clinical cardiac electrophysiology?

ER physicians are well trained in resuscitating and/or stabilizing
patients in the emergency setting.

> Or are the arrythmias that are
>life-threatening don't require complex diagnostic or treatment
>procedures, just amiodarone and/or defibrillation/cardioversion?

In the emergency setting, delay on the order of minutes would result
in irreversible brain damage.

>But Chung, stereotaxic guided EP labs that use catheters like these --
>http://www.stereotaxis.com/Medical-Professionals/Arrhythmias/US-Users/
>-- do use magnets to guide the electrodes into the heart.

This technology remains experimental/investigational (i.e. unproven).

The use of magnet fields to steer electrodes is problematic in an EP
lab because magnetic fields do disrupt the function of electronic
cardiac devices that patients may already have in place.

May you and other dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a
blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus
Christ as our Messiah, the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21...

http://TruthRUS.org/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

May all souls choose to become healthier:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHealthy

Here is a simple parable given in hopes of promoting much greater
understanding:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungrier, which is healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2008, 5:52:07 AM8/6/08
neighbor douglas <Protom...@gmail.com> wrote:
>convicted neighbor Michael F. Poellot <michael.poel...@arcor.de> wrote:

>> neighbor douglas <Protoman2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >But Chung, stereotaxic guided EP labs that use catheters like these --
>> >http://www.stereotaxis.com/Medical-Professionals/Arrhythmias/US-Users/
>> >-- do use magnets to guide the electrodes into the heart.
>>
>> That proves that Chung didn't perform an angiogram for quite a long
>> time.
>>
>> MP

We, who are cardiologists, don't use EP catheters (electrodes) to
perform angiograms.

>When did he last do one, 80s-90s? Does he even keep up w/ his CME?

Would not have an active medical license if I did not.

>And, my other questions?

Their being ignored by Michael sadly discredits our dear neighbor.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for Michael's perishing soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8d08bea7b534fac3?

Truth

Aug 6, 2008, 1:10:22 PM8/6/08

Douglas, you're a freshman, right? If you are considering medical
school and becoming a physician you would be well served to take the
usual undergrad premed classes. Also take advantage of and expose
yourself to other subjects. Who knows what might interest you and be a
good use of your talents and skills.

If you do decide to pursue cardiology, you've got to finish a 3 year
internal medicine residency before you can start a cardiology
fellowship which can be 2 to 4 years depending on if you sub
specialize in EPS or interventional cardiology. There may be newer
technology or you may have decided on another field by the time you
complete your undergraduate studies.

You would be well served to find a cardiologist in your community and
ask him / her if you can shadow for a day or else speak about his /
her job responsibilities. Perhaps you would find that your interests
lie in designing devices rather than in seeing patients or the
clinical realm.

Chung may have trained as a cardiologist at Emory, but he suffers from
mental problems and was fired from his only post-fellowship job after
less than 90 days. He has no recent clinical experience and is not a
good role model or source of information for you.

douglas

Aug 6, 2008, 5:00:29 PM8/6/08
> good role model or source of information for you.- Hide quoted text -

That's what I'm currently persuing; my urologist friend said he'll set
me up to shadow a radiologist at Long Beach Memorial, after that, I'll
try to shadow a cardiologist and some other internists. I'll be taking
intro chemistry in the fall, and A&P in the spring.

I figured that out a while ago. What's w/ him?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2008, 5:24:01 PM8/6/08
neighbor douglas (Prot...@gmail.com) wrote:

> What's w/ him?

Simply called to inform folks about satan...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b67847c75ad8de9d?

... who masquerades as truth, when there is no truth in him:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e17dea9c6a25e81c?

Clearly, satan has also been pretending to be a doctor...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0ad49f78d54cdd4e?

... especially now in his advising you on how to become one.

You would be wise to ignore him and his legion of sockpuppets because
medical schools do try to screen out untruthful people. Ms. Laura
Stanbery is a good illustration of why medical schools should work
much harder to keep untruthful people from becoming doctors.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
rebuke satan at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is healthier.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

douglas

Aug 6, 2008, 6:03:11 PM8/6/08
On Aug 6, 2:24 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

You make real Christians like me look absolutely horrid. Shame on you!

Cary Kittrell

Aug 6, 2008, 6:03:06 PM8/6/08
In article <7abd5ff2-5b87-461e...@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> neighbor douglas (Prot...@gmail.com) wrote:
> >
> > What's w/ him?
>
> Simply called to inform folks about satan...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b67847c75ad8de9d?
>
> ... who masquerades as truth, when there is no truth in him:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e17dea9c6a25e81c?
>
> Clearly, satan has also been pretending to be a doctor...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0ad49f78d54cdd4e?
>
> ... especially now in his advising you on how to become one.
>
> You would be wise to ignore him and his legion of sockpuppets

Wiser still to ignore anyone so crazed as to believe that
Satan discourses with him via Usenet.

(non-sequitur about Ecclesiastes right around here)

Much, much, much wiser.

Much.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2008, 6:12:29 PM8/6/08
neighbor Douglas wrote:

> > neighbor Douglas (Protom...@gmail.com) wrote:
> >
> > > What's w/ him?
> >
> > Simply called to inform folks about satan...
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b67847c75ad8de9d?
> >
> > ... who masquerades as truth, when there is no truth in him:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e17dea9c6a25e81c?
> >
> > Clearly, satan has also been pretending to be a doctor...
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0ad49f78d54cdd4e?
> >
> > ... especially now in his advising you on how to become one.
> >
> > You would be wise to ignore him and his legion of sockpuppets because
> > medical schools do try to screen out untruthful people. Ms. Laura
> > Stanbery is a good illustration of why medical schools should work
> > much harder to keep untruthful people from becoming doctors.
> >
> > May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
> > rebuke satan at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?
>
> You make real Christians like me look absolutely horrid.

Being untruthful is ugly.

> Shame on you!

The shame is on you for being untruthful.

We, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), are neither perfect
nor more special...

... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly declaring with
your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d

Truth

Aug 6, 2008, 6:52:08 PM8/6/08
> I figured that out a while ago. What's w/ him?- Hide quoted text -

Chung is delusional, a liar and has narcissistic personality disorder.
He's been an internet kook for years.

As for you, decide if medicine is the path you want to pursue. It's
four years of medical school after undergraduate degree. Then
depending on what specialty you choose, it's another 3 years of
residency minimum. Many residents finish with > $200,000 of debt.

Medicine these days is a broken system and physicians work more and
more hours for less pay and respect for the field is eroding.
Insurance companies rake in millions while Medicare cuts physician
reimbursement and controls fees.

As a cardiologist you are likely to have nights and weekends on call.
It won't be a 9-5 job. If you want a family, consider this and if your
partner will be okay with those hours.

Don Kirkman

Aug 6, 2008, 6:54:18 PM8/6/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that douglas wrote in article
<3d28c788-2916-432f...@j7g2000prm.googlegroups.com>:

>On Aug 6, 10:10 am, Truth <yamant...@aol.com> wrote:

>> Douglas, you're a freshman, right? If you are considering medical
>> school and becoming a physician you would be well served to take the
>> usual undergrad premed classes. Also take advantage of and expose
>> yourself to other subjects. Who knows what might interest you and be a
>> good use of your talents and skills.
>>
>> If you do decide to pursue cardiology, you've got to finish a 3 year
>> internal medicine residency before you can start a cardiology
>> fellowship which can be 2 to 4 years depending on if you sub
>> specialize in EPS or interventional cardiology. There may be newer
>> technology or you may have decided on another field by the time you
>> complete your undergraduate studies.

>> You would be well served to find a cardiologist in your community and
>> ask him / her if you can shadow for a day or else speak about his /
>> her job responsibilities. Perhaps you would find that your interests
>> lie in designing devices rather than in seeing patients or the
>> clinical realm.

>> Chung may have trained as a cardiologist at Emory, but he suffers from
>> mental problems and was fired from his only  post-fellowship job after
>> less than 90 days. He has no recent clinical experience and is not a
>> good role model or source of information for you.- Hide quoted text -

>That's what I'm currently persuing; my urologist friend said he'll set

>me up to shadow a radiologist at Long Beach Memorial, after that, I'll
>try to shadow a cardiologist and some other internists. I'll be taking
>intro chemistry in the fall, and A&P in the spring.

Douglas, I'm in the general area of Long Beach. Within cardiology is
there a sub-field you'd want to look at in your shadowing? I'm a
patient of one doc I consider a good general cardiologist from a
patient's point of view but I don't know very much about his training,
clinical, or technical skills.

Unfortunately, the one I would strongly recommend left the area
several years ago--he did two catheter sessions (3 stents) on me about
ten years ago, was very current on treatment information, and as a
runner was very alert to cardiac issues related to exercise.

The others I've had (HMO turnover) have struck me as mediocre to good.

>I figured that out a while ago. What's w/ him?

How much time do you have for answers? :-)
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Cary Kittrell

Aug 6, 2008, 7:03:17 PM8/6/08
In article <599d9432-92ab-4f3f...@m3g2000hsc.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> neighbor Douglas wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Simply called to inform folks about satan...
> > >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b67847c75ad8de9d?
> > >
> > > ... who masquerades as truth, when there is no truth in him:
> > >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e17dea9c6a25e81c?
> > >
> > > Clearly, satan has also been pretending to be a doctor...
> > >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0ad49f78d54cdd4e?
> > >
> > > ... especially now in his advising you on how to become one.
> > >
> > > You would be wise to ignore him and his legion of sockpuppets because
> > > medical schools do try to screen out untruthful people. Ms. Laura
> > > Stanbery is a good illustration of why medical schools should work
> > > much harder to keep untruthful people from becoming doctors.
> > >
> > > May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
> > > rebuke satan at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:
> > >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?
> >

> > You make real Christians like me look absolutely horrid.

> Being untruthful is ugly.

That's what he just informed you. So: how long before Douglas finds
himself on the "convict's list"?

--cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2008, 7:11:49 PM8/6/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> convicted neighbor douglas wrote:
> > satan masquerading as truth via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:

It would be wiser for both Douglas...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89cf71a93338e7d0?

... and you ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

... to spend what little time you both have left to familiarize
yourself with the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af84eabdd6f54ef1?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing souls, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e?

Don Kirkman

Aug 7, 2008, 2:37:38 AM8/7/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<6a49eac9-4c1f-45a5...@j22g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
>> convicted neighbor douglas wrote:
>> > satan masquerading as truth via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:

I've already denied you permission. Do not ask again.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Don Kirkman

Aug 7, 2008, 2:37:38 AM8/7/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<599d9432-92ab-4f3f...@m3g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>:

>neighbor Douglas wrote:

>> > Simply called to inform folks about satan...

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b67847c75ad8de9d?

>> > ... who masquerades as truth, when there is no truth in him:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e17dea9c6a25e81c?

>> > Clearly, satan has also been pretending to be a doctor...

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0ad49f78d54cdd4e?

>> > ... especially now in his advising you on how to become one.

[. . .]

>> You make real Christians like me look absolutely horrid.

>Being untruthful is ugly.

I think that's what Douglas is writing, called by God to inform you
that you prevaricate.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 7, 2008, 5:24:50 AM8/7/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89cf71a93338e7d0?

> I think that's what Douglas is writing, called by God to inform you
> that you prevaricate.

Without the LORD, what you think is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Bottom line concerning your future:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/754b16e5279ea65c?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

douglas

Aug 7, 2008, 3:39:43 PM8/7/08
On Aug 6, 3:54 pm, Don Kirkman <dons...@charter.net> wrote:
> It seems to me I heard somewhere that douglas wrote in article
> <3d28c788-2916-432f-b2c0-c501c9d6f...@j7g2000prm.googlegroups.com>:
> dons...@charter.net- Hide quoted text -

Electrophysiology, interventional cardiology, heart failure, and
echocardiography are the subfields I'm interested in.

I have all the time in the world for answers.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 8, 2008, 7:40:53 AM8/8/08
convicted neighbor douglas wrote:

> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman <dons...@charter.net> wrote:
> > convicted neighbor douglas wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > >That's what I'm currently persuing; my urologist friend said he'll set
> > >me up to shadow a radiologist at Long Beach Memorial, after that, I'll
> > >try to shadow a cardiologist and some other internists. I'll be taking
> > >intro chemistry in the fall, and A&P in the spring.
> >
> > Douglas, I'm in the general area of Long Beach. �Within cardiology is
> > there a sub-field you'd want to look at in your shadowing? �I'm a
> > patient of one doc I consider a good general cardiologist from a
> > patient's point of view but I don't know very much about his training,
> > clinical, or technical skills.
> >
> > Unfortunately, the one I would strongly recommend left the area
> > several years ago--he did two catheter sessions (3 stents) on me about
> > ten years ago, was very current on treatment information, and as a
> > runner was very alert to cardiac issues related to exercise.
> >
> > The others I've had (HMO turnover) have struck me as mediocre to good.
> >
> > >I figured that out a while ago. What's w/ him?
> >
> > How much time do you have for answers? :-)
>
> Electrophysiology, interventional cardiology, heart failure, and
> echocardiography are the subfields I'm interested in.
>
> I have all the time in the world for answers.

Actually, you have only the time that GOD gives you.

May you use it wisely to find the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d

douglas

Aug 8, 2008, 3:39:39 PM8/8/08
On Aug 8, 4:40 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> --http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?- Hide quoted text -

Have you actually helped anyone on here?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 8, 2008, 3:52:26 PM8/8/08
convicted neighbor douglas wrote:
> Have you actually helped anyone on here?

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to save souls.

It remains my personal choice to continue doing what He desires rather
than what others want.

"What good is gaining the world, if you lose your soul." -- LORD Jesus
Christ

Amen.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perishing soul, dear Douglas:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89cf71a93338e7d0?

I M Portant

Aug 8, 2008, 3:59:55 PM8/8/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to save souls.

Translation - he is not in practice and he is not seeing and treating
patients.

Maybe God is wise in not having Chung being in medical practice but
spending time on Google groups informing

Cary Kittrell

Aug 8, 2008, 4:08:50 PM8/8/08

Apparently it also isn't GOD's purpose for you to give a straight
answer to Douglas' question, either.

More likely, you're just ignoring Him.

( Ecclesiastes non-starter may e placed here {

-- cary

Don Kirkman

Aug 8, 2008, 7:36:57 PM8/8/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<51039c7c-96ee-4119...@e53g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>:

The thing that comes to mind is a connection with one of the local
university med schools: UCI, USC, UCLA, Loma Linda, but I don't know
how their faculty/administration would respond to a request from an
undergraduate. :0)

>> > Actually, you have only the time that GOD gives you.

And however long that may be (motzel tov!) it wouldn't suffice to tell
all the wonders of that story.

>> > May you use it wisely to find the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

I discern that he may already be a few steps ahead of you in that
search, doctor, particularly since you insist on confusing truth as
facticity, which is a property of *objects*, with trustworthiness,
reliability, responsible acts, properties of animate objects and in
particular of human beings--and the sense in which Jesus is called
"the true one."
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

douglas

Aug 8, 2008, 10:23:51 PM8/8/08
On Aug 8, 4:36 pm, Don Kirkman <dons...@charter.net> wrote:
> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> article
> <51039c7c-96ee-4119-8338-30aeb9a9e...@e53g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>:
> dons...@charter.net- Hide quoted text -

I've got connections w/ Long Beach Memorial; I'm good friends w/
several physicians and surgeons who are employed by or take call
there.

douglas

Aug 8, 2008, 10:38:46 PM8/8/08
On Aug 8, 4:36 pm, Don Kirkman <dons...@charter.net> wrote:
> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> article
> <51039c7c-96ee-4119-8338-30aeb9a9e...@e53g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>:
> dons...@charter.net- Hide quoted text -

I'd still like to hear it, though.

And, Chung, I'm a Protestant, so stop "witnessing" to me.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 8, 2008, 10:48:45 PM8/8/08
convicted neighbor Douglas (Protoman) wrote:

> And, Chung, I'm a Protestant, so stop "witnessing" to me.

Calling yourself a Protestant does not save your soul.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perishing soul: