Re: Christ Counsels For Rapture

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 26, 2009, 2:29:09 PM5/26/09
Frank wrote:

> Christ counsels those who seek
> to be taken in the Rapture,
> to get from him these three things:
> gold refined in the fire so not poor,
> white clothes to wear so not naked,
> eye-salve so not blind.
> Notice that all three are from him, not us.
>
> Those are the same three things in the same order
> that Jesus told his disciples at the Last Supper
> that he would show by the Counselor from heaven:
> Christ is eternal life by believing on him,
> Christ is the righteousness for salvation,
> Christ is the victory for salvation.
> Jesus as God the Son is all three of those for us.
>
> Those who do as Christ counsels,
> will be taken in the Rapture (not cast out).
>
> This is when Christ counsels by the Counselor
> those three truths from heaven:
> Christ gave the gospel of grace by revelation
> to Paul to preach to the nations.
> Christ showed the imputation of his righteousness
> to Luther to begin the Protestant movement.
> Christ shows the imputation of his victory
> at the Rapture of the Church.
> Those who see that Christ is both our righteousness
> and our victory, place all trust on Christ for salvation.
>
> We are saved by grace thru faith alone in Christ alone.
>
> This is why:
> The moment we trust in Christ alone for salvation,
> with no trust at all in our own "righteousness",
> Christ regards his perfect righteousness and victory
> as though those were ours, so that we have eternal life.
>
> Christ takes his Church spotless and victorious
> at the Rapture without going thru the Tribulation
> because he regards his own righteousness and victory
> as though hers; Christ being her Righteous Substitution.
>
> (Revelation 3, John 16, Romans 3, Ephesians 2, 1 John 5)
>
> --
> http://roines.home.mindspring.com

What is the name of the church that Jesus has built on "this rock",
which is the story of Peter's life with Christ (Matthew 16:16) who is
Son of the Living GOD?

WDJW

"What does Jesus want?"

See:

http://WDJW.net

Matthew 16:16 reminds us of the 32 ounces, which is the omer GOD has
presecribed as the right amount of food (Exodus 16:16).

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?