( OT) Palin Bilked Alaskan Taxpayers $16,941 ‘Per Diem’ To Stay Home At Her House

cheley_b...@live.com

Sep 9, 2008, 8:32:50 AM9/9/08
Maverick small-government conservative Sarah Palin charged Alaskan
taxpayers $16,941 to spend 312 nights of her first 19 months as
governor at her own house in Wasilla. Governor Palin has an official
mansion in the capital, Juneau, but she’s happier making Alaska’s
citizens pay her $54.33 a night to sleep in her own bed.

In the United States, a per diem is reimbursement money provided by
your employer to stay in hotels and eat simple meals at Chili’s while
you are traveling for work — Palin’s complete ridiculous reversal of
this basic concept of American Business just shows what a free-
thinking lunatic John McCain picked for his veep nominee.

Palin also made Alaskan citizens pay $43,490 to transport her
daughters and husband between the state capital and her house in the
Anchorage exurb of Wasilla. She is exactly what America needs, if
America is going to fool the IRS with all these bogus “business
lunches” at the corner Subway.

http://wonkette.com/402624/palin-bilked-alaskan-taxpayers-16941-per-diem-to-stay-home-at-her-house#more-402624

dxAce

Sep 9, 2008, 8:40:54 AM9/9/08

cheley_b...@live.com wrote:

You might wish to check into what many of your Liberal/Democrat/Marxist pals charge the government for travel,
etc, before you start throwing stuff up against the wall to see what sticks.

Dave

Sep 9, 2008, 9:07:32 AM9/9/08
dxAce wrote:

> You might wish to check into what many of your Liberal/Democrat/Marxist pals charge the government for travel,
> etc, before you start throwing stuff up against the wall to see what sticks.

You see, in the Ace Bubble, two wrongs equal a right.

dxAce

Sep 9, 2008, 9:24:54 AM9/9/08

Dave wrote:

No, in the Ace Bubble, the Ace is right, Rickmers.

RHF

Sep 10, 2008, 3:55:33 PM9/10/08
> http://wonkette.com/402624/palin-bilked-alaskan-taxpayers-16941-per-d...

Nancy Pelosi's C-32 Aircraft [Boeing 757-200] Costs
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=7283476
the US Taxpayers $22,000 an Hour to Operate. To Fly
Pelosi and her 'extended' Family around the Country
and the World. Millions of Tax Dollars per Year.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Story?id=2858225&page=1
.

Fireb...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2008, 4:40:07 PM9/10/08
On Sep 10, 2:55 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sep 9, 5:32 am, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:
>

> > Maverick small-government conservative Sarah Palin charged Alaskan
> > taxpayers $16,941 to spend 312 nights of her first 19 months as
> > governor at her own house in Wasilla. Governor Palin has an official
> > mansion in the capital, Juneau, but she’s happier making Alaska’s
> > citizens pay her $54.33 a night to sleep in her own bed.
>
> > In the United States, a per diem is reimbursement money provided by
> > your employer to stay in hotels and eat simple meals at Chili’s while
> > you are traveling for work — Palin’s complete ridiculous reversal of
> > this basic concept of American Business just shows what a free-
> > thinking lunatic John McCain picked for his veep nominee.
>
> > Palin also made Alaskan citizens pay $43,490 to transport her
> > daughters and husband between the state capital and her house in the
> > Anchorage exurb of Wasilla. She is exactly what America needs, if
> > America is going to fool the IRS with all these bogus “business
> > lunches” at the corner Subway.
>
> >http://wonkette.com/402624/palin-bilked-alaskan-taxpayers-16941-per-d...
>
> Nancy Pelosi's C-32 Aircraft [Boeing 757-200] Costshttp://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=7283476

> the US Taxpayers $22,000 an Hour to Operate. To Fly
> Pelosi and her 'extended' Family around the Country
> and the World.  Millions of Tax Dollars per Year.http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Story?id=2858225&page=1
>  .

She is a Federal Government Employee, Palin isn't one, yet. But, when
and if she does, she will be doing the same thing Pelosi does except
at an even greater cost to taxpayers.

Stick your head in that microwave dish again and finish up frying your
pea brain.

RHF

Sep 10, 2008, 5:28:16 PM9/10/08
> pea brain.- Hide quoted text -

D'OH ! - Governor Sarah Palin of Alaska is an Elected
{Employee} of the State who got rid of the Private Jet.

REF : State of Alaska Per Diem Rates
http://fin.admin.state.ak.us/dof/travel/resource/rates.pdf
* Official "Duty Station" is Juneau and Home is
in Wasilla 600 Air Miles away.
* Standard for All Elected Officials who must Travel between
their Homes {Districts} and the State Capital Offices.

State Government -or- Federal Government
- - - It's All Still Tax Payer Money

None of which changes the Fact that Nancy Pelosi's
[D-CA] "Private" US Government Aircraft Costs the
US Taxpayers $22k per Hour the Operate a 'perk'
she is entittled to as Speaker-of-the-House.

fb - having half my microwave- fried-pea-brain :
tied behind my back just to make it fair ~ RHF
.

haterof...@yahoo.com

Sep 10, 2008, 5:36:31 PM9/10/08
On Sep 10, 3:55 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sep 9, 5:32 am, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:
>

> > Maverick small-government conservative Sarah Palin charged Alaskan
> > taxpayers $16,941 to spend 312 nights of her first 19 months as
> > governor at her own house in Wasilla. Governor Palin has an official
> > mansion in the capital, Juneau, but she’s happier making Alaska’s
> > citizens pay her $54.33 a night to sleep in her own bed.
>
> > In the United States, a per diem is reimbursement money provided by
> > your employer to stay in hotels and eat simple meals at Chili’s while
> > you are traveling for work — Palin’s complete ridiculous reversal of
> > this basic concept of American Business just shows what a free-
> > thinking lunatic John McCain picked for his veep nominee.
>
> > Palin also made Alaskan citizens pay $43,490 to transport her
> > daughters and husband between the state capital and her house in the
> > Anchorage exurb of Wasilla. She is exactly what America needs, if
> > America is going to fool the IRS with all these bogus “business
> > lunches” at the corner Subway.
>
> >http://wonkette.com/402624/palin-bilked-alaskan-taxpayers-16941-per-d...
>
> Nancy Pelosi's C-32 Aircraft [Boeing 757-200] Costshttp://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=7283476

> the US Taxpayers $22,000 an Hour to Operate. To Fly
> Pelosi and her 'extended' Family around the Country
> and the World.  Millions of Tax Dollars per Year.http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Story?id=2858225&page=1

Well, Pelosi IS 2nd in line, behind Cheney, if something "unfortunate"
were to happen to GWBush, right? And, since you are so good with the
numbers and all, how much to the skytrains that GWBush and Dick Cheney
fly on cost?

Something tells us you won't be back with the (correct) answer, ya
neocon!

haterof...@yahoo.com

Sep 10, 2008, 5:38:36 PM9/10/08

Yeah, but at a loss - contrary to what she said, and not on eBay -
contrary to what she said, but instead to another of those sinful
neocon repuglicans up there in Alaska.

Nice try, RHF, but, hey, your lack of objectiveness is showing, as
well as you blindly following your charlatanistic neocon leaders.

> REF : State of Alaska Per Diem Rateshttp://fin.admin.state.ak.us/dof/travel/resource/rates.pdf

> * Official "Duty Station" is Juneau and Home is
> in Wasilla 600 Air Miles away.
> * Standard for All Elected Officials who must Travel between
> their Homes {Districts} and the State Capital Offices.
>
> State Government -or- Federal Government
> - - - It's All Still Tax Payer Money
>
> None of which changes the Fact that Nancy Pelosi's
> [D-CA] "Private" US Government Aircraft Costs the
> US Taxpayers $22k per Hour the Operate a 'perk'
> she is entittled to as Speaker-of-the-House.
>
> fb - having half my microwave- fried-pea-brain :
> tied behind my back just to make it fair ~ RHF

MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE

Sep 10, 2008, 10:30:59 PM9/10/08

The notion of LIB 'facts',
the extent of their 'tolerance',
and the lengths they go to rationalize
why those who govern should have Rights,
that you as Citizen do not, is in clear evidence.

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/16815.JPG
Atrocities according to the LIBs.

RHF

Sep 10, 2008, 11:48:31 PM9/10/08
> neocon!- Hide quoted text -

PREZ Bush is # 1 -as- GOV Palin is a # 1

VP Cheney is # 2

SOH Pelosi is # 3

hater... skytrains ? - go fly a kite ~ RHF
.

.

RHF

Sep 10, 2008, 11:49:52 PM9/10/08

D'OH ! - List on eBay {Not Sold on eBay}
words have meaning ~ RHF
.

ayatollah obama

Sep 10, 2008, 11:59:31 PM9/10/08
> pea brain.- Hide quoted text -

hey numbnuts, she's the "queen" and the first speaker to have one for
use ALL the time. BTW, tell the stupid fucking cunt to stop spending
so much money~! a record deficit this.... geez

ayatollah obama

Sep 11, 2008, 12:00:56 AM9/11/08
> neocon!- Hide quoted text -

at least they never shutdown LAX so they could have a haircut on the
tarmac

Iarnrod

Sep 11, 2008, 12:28:43 AM9/11/08
On Sep 10, 10:00 pm, ayatollah obama
> at least they never shutdown LAX so they could have a haircut on the
> tarmac

Someone did that? Who? Probably Bush. Surely you aren't trying to
float that lie about Clinton at LAX again!

ayatollah obama

Sep 11, 2008, 12:46:09 AM9/11/08
> float that lie about Clinton at LAX again!- Hide quoted text -

it happened when "bj" klinton was prez

Bernard Peters

Sep 11, 2008, 1:51:41 AM9/11/08
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 02:30:59 +0000, MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE wrote:

> The notion of LIB 'facts',
> the extent of their 'tolerance',
> and the lengths they go to rationalize why those who govern should have
> Rights, that you as Citizen do not, is in clear evidence.

I bet this is still way less then Cheney's jet

Iarnrod

Sep 11, 2008, 10:22:44 AM9/11/08
On Sep 10, 10:46 pm, "I have no life but enjoy making stupid user
> it happened when "bj" klinton was prez

Really? Who was involved? Was it around the time that President
Clinton, our best president of the last 28 years, was also getting a
haircut there but no air traffic at all was shut down?

Patriot Games

Sep 11, 2008, 12:45:45 PM9/11/08
On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 05:32:50 -0700 (PDT), cheley_b...@live.com
wrote:

>Maverick small-government conservative Sarah Palin charged Alaskan
>taxpayers $16,941 to spend 312 nights of her first 19 months as
>governor at her own house in Wasilla. Governor Palin has an official
>mansion in the capital, Juneau, but she’s happier making Alaska’s
>citizens pay her $54.33 a night to sleep in her own bed.

According to Hotels.com she SAVED the taxpayers. The cheapest hotel
in Anchorage is:

Americas Best Value Inn / Executive Suite Hotel: $86.00/night.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

RHF

Sep 11, 2008, 7:50:39 PM9/11/08
On Sep 10, 9:00 pm, ayatollah obama

- have a haircut on the tarmac

Remembering Bill Clinton's LAX 747 HairCut
{ $200 Style by Christophe ;-}

Clinton + LAX + Haircut + Christophe + May + 93
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1571/is_n25_v9/ai_13925502
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/clinton/anecdotes/2.html
http://www.isthatlegal.org/archives/2006/05/the_truth_about.html
.

RHF

Sep 11, 2008, 7:57:35 PM9/11/08
On Sep 10, 10:51 pm, Bernard Peters <s...@boom.bang> wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 02:30:59 +0000, MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE wrote:
>
> > The notion of LIB 'facts',
> > the extent of their 'tolerance',
> > and the lengths they go to rationalize why those who govern should have
> > Rights, that you as Citizen do not, is in clear evidence.

- I bet this is still way less then Cheney's jet

You would win that 'bet'.

PREZ Bush is # 1 -cost- Mega-Bucks

VP Cheney is # 2 -cost- Mucho-Millions

SOH Pelosi is # 3 -wrt- GOV Palin is a # 1 -cost- Millions

that's life in the mile-high fast lane . . .
when the taxpayers are paying ~ RHF
.

Iarnrod

Sep 11, 2008, 8:02:44 PM9/11/08

<yawn> Non-issue:

Newsday, June 30, 1993:
"Bill's Coif: The Myth; Runway trim delayed no one":

The story was that planes were kept circling as President Bill
Clinton had his hair clipped on Air Force One at Los Angeles airport
last month.

The runway haircut by Beverly Hills stylist Cristophe became such
a metaphor for perceived White House arrogance that the president
himself felt compelled to apologize for the reported flight delays.

But the reports were wrong.

According to Federal Aviation Administration records obtained
through the Freedom of Information Act, the May 18 haircut caused no
significant delays of regularly scheduled passenger flights - no
circling planes, no traffic jams on the runways.

Commuter airlines that fly routes reportedly affected by the
president's haircut confirmed they have no record of delays that day.

The FAA records, generated by the regional Air Route Traffic
Control Center, show that an unscheduled air taxi flight had the only
delay attributed to the closure of two runways for an hour in
anticipation of Air Force One's departure. The air taxi took off 17
minutes after leaving the gate -- two minutes late, by FAA accounting.

"If you understand the air traffic system, you'd find that
statement [that planes were circling] ludicrous," said Fred O'Donnell,
an FAA spokesman at the agency's Western-Pacific regional office,
which responded to New York Newsday's May 21 request under the freedom
of information law.

O'Donnell said that although two runways were closed, traffic was
light that afternoon and arriving flights were simply diverted to the
two other runways. "It did not cause any problems," he said.

Rob

Sep 11, 2008, 8:24:04 PM9/11/08
cheley_b...@live.com wrote:
> Maverick small-government conservative Sarah Palin charged Alaskan
> taxpayers $16,941 to spend 312 nights of her first 19 months as
> governor at her own house in Wasilla. Governor Palin has an official
> mansion in the capital, Juneau, but she’s happier making Alaska’s
> citizens pay her $54.33 a night to sleep in her own bed.

ok einstein, was it 55 a day or 17000 a day? geez you dems are dumb.
in the subject you say 17000 a day and in the body you say 55 a day [
actually you say night, same diff]. DUH!

Iarnrod

Sep 11, 2008, 9:41:37 PM9/11/08
On Sep 11, 6:24 pm, Rob <R...@rob.rob> wrote:

"Per diem" is a term that refers to the policy of paying a flat daily
rate for official business expense reimbursement. To say she was given
a $16,941 "per diem" payment refers to the flat reimbursement, at a
rate of $54.33 per day. It's astonishing that you would be confused
over that.

Rob

Sep 11, 2008, 9:43:50 PM9/11/08
wrong, per diem means per day. dumocrat

Iarnrod

Sep 12, 2008, 12:44:39 AM9/12/08

Wow, you are more stupid than the usual rightard, aren't you. A "per
diem" is the term for the reimbursement itself. The fact that it means
"per day" in Latin is why it is used to refer to the system of flat-
rate expense reimbursement.

Look, you made a moron of yourself, buck it up and move on.

Rob

Sep 12, 2008, 7:16:11 AM9/12/08

wow you admit it means "per day" after I told you 'twice' and you looked
it up, there may be hope for you yet. but then you try to say it means
something else. if you're going to attack someone smarter than you,
like MS Palin, you should ask your boys at the daily kos first how to
phrase it so you don't look like a complete idiot.

> Look, you made a moron of yourself, buck it up and move on.

keep spinning there numbnut, maybe some other dumocRATs will believe
you. that's all you guys do is spin. you should work in a laundromat.
try reading some books instead of playing on the computer. and get your
homework done!

RHF

Sep 12, 2008, 7:33:00 AM9/12/08

D'Oh ! what the little people get who work for a Government
and what the Elected Officials GET as a 'perk' from that
Government are two very different things.

I don't know of any 'joe average' government employees
that get a Private Jet like the US President -or- a Leased
Jaguar like a former Head of the California Assembly.

reality sucks - rank has it elected privileges ~ RHF
-ps- and the tax payers pay the bill
.

Brenda Ann

Sep 12, 2008, 9:18:23 AM9/12/08

"Rob" <R...@rob.rob> wrote in message

>> Wow, you are more stupid than the usual rightard, aren't you. A "per
>> diem" is the term for the reimbursement itself. The fact that it means
>> "per day" in Latin is why it is used to refer to the system of flat-
>> rate expense reimbursement.
>
> wow you admit it means "per day" after I told you 'twice' and you looked
> it up, there may be hope for you yet. but then you try to say it means
> something else.

Per Dium does indeed mean literally "per day" in Latin. However, in
practice, it is not paid per day. It is generally paid once per month on a
regular schedule, and may also be paid once per year as a part of a contract
based upon a fiscal year. This is the standard practice for office holders
(whether political or corporate). Either way, it is still referred to as
'per dium' because it is based upon daily spending.

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 12, 2008, 10:28:45 AM9/12/08
ABC Charles Gibson Targets Jeff Rense Voters In Smearing Gov.Palin
www.rense.com

Gibson is just another B HO!
cuhulin

Iarnrod

Sep 15, 2008, 11:49:39 AM9/15/08
On Sep 12, 5:16 am, Rob <R...@rob.rob> wrote:
> Iarnrodwrote:

> >> wrong, per diem means per day. dumocrat
>
> > Wow, you are more stupid than the usual rightard, aren't you. A "per
> > diem" is the term for the reimbursement itself. The fact that it means
> > "per day" in Latin is why it is used to refer to the system of flat-
> > rate expense reimbursement.
>
> wow you admit it means "per day" after I told you 'twice' and you looked
> it up, there may be hope for you yet.

Wow, you are stupid even for a rightard, and that’s plumbing new
depths never before seen.

Since Post 1, I have been trying to educate you on the *fact* that the
term “per diem” means the payment itself. Seems I knew all of it but
you’re hung up on only one single meaning. Sign of a true rightard
moron.

> but then you try to say it means something else.

Nope. It means what it means, and it means ALL of what it means.

> if you're going to attack someone smarter than you,

No one on this discussion, least of all YOU, would fit that, honey.

> like MS Palin,

You mean the bald faced lying earmark queen of Wasilla?!?
BWAHAHAAHHAAAA!!!

She redefines hypocrisy!

> you should ask your boys at the daily kos first how to
> phrase it so you don't look like a complete idiot.

Wow, you’re dumb. Never read it.

> > Look, you made a moron of yourself, buck it up and move on.
>
> keep spinning there numbnut, maybe some other dumocRATs will believe
> you.

You have trouble believing the truth, don’t you.

> that's all you guys do is spin. you should work in a laundromat.
> try reading some books instead of playing on the computer. and get your
> homework done!

Bwave widdle words from someone who’s been proven incorrect! I have
noticed that being blatantly wrong never really stops morons like you
from carrying through your lies anyway, or morons like McCain from
claiming he’s for “change!”

BWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

RHF

Sep 15, 2008, 5:31:33 PM9/15/08
> BWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!- Hide quoted text -

.
More Self-Destructive Democrat Yada Yada Yada :
Sarah Palin This... Sarah Palin That... Obama Obama Who???
.
Gallup Poll Shows Republicans Gaining in US Congress Races :
-aka- The Coat-Tail Effect {Sarah Palin's Skirt :o}
http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/gallup-poll-shows-republicans-gaining-2008-09-12.html
.
Support for McCain-Palin 'Ticket' is now filtering down
to the US Congress Races
http://blogs.tnr.com/tnr/blogs/the_stump/archive/2008/09/12/not-just-the-palin-effect.aspx
.
-anti-head-line- The Losing Obama-Biden 'Ticket'
is Costing Democrats Seats in the US Congress
.
Voters Still Trying to Get to Know Obama - ? Is He Safe ?
http://www.usnews.com/blogs/john-farrell/2008/09/12/voters-still-tryi...
.
McCain-Palin Winning Across the Boards with Voters
http://www.gallup.com/poll/110260/Disproportionate-Shift-White-Womens-Preferences.aspx
No Disproportionate Shift in White Women’s Preferences
.
More Voters are Shifting to John "Smiley" McCain :
View McCain as the Presidential Candidate Whose
Values and Principles are Similar to Theirs
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5096008fbc173d3d
.
Independent Voters are Shifting to John "Smiley" McCain :
Voter's Questions About Barack Hussein Obama II Linger . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c91c04affa566483
.
Wow ! - Cindy McCain She Will Be A Great First Lady . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/873433fadc4b52f3
But You Won't See Cindy on Oprah Either !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0d9307abc9a96b7d
.

RHF

Sep 16, 2008, 2:43:52 PM9/16/08
Democrats {The New York Times} make an Issue of the Fact
that Sarah Palin did not have a US Passport until a year ago.
http://www.gyford.com/phil/writing/2003/01/31/how_many_america.php
.
Point-of-Fact - Many/Most Americans Do Not Have
a US Passport : The number is around 78% with only
about 22% 'feeling' the need for Foreign Travel and a
Passport. The whole Passport 'issue' is an Elitist
Argument promoted by the likes of Obama, Biden and
Liberal Elitist Democrats. Last time I reviewed the
'qualifications' to be President and VP a US Passport
was not one of them.
-obtw- Neither was going to an Elitist East Coast Ivy
League College.
http://www.answers.com/ivy+league&r=67
.
Once again this Attack and Smearing of Sarah Palin
discredits the Democrats as Elitist -because- Not having
a US Passport 'resonants' with most Americans as
being someone that they personally can relate to . . .

.
> [...]

>  .
> -anti-head-line- The Losing Obama-Biden 'Ticket'
> is Costing Democrats Seats in the US Congress
>  .

> Voters Still Trying to Get to Know Obama - ? Is He Safe ?http://www.usnews.com/blogs/john-farrell/2008/09/12/voters-still-tryi...
>  .
> McCain-Palin Winning Across the Boards with Votershttp://www.gallup.com/poll/110260/Disproportionate-Shift-White-Womens...

> No Disproportionate Shift in White Women’s Preferences
>  .
> More Voters are Shifting to John "Smiley" McCain :
> View McCain as the Presidential Candidate Whose

> Values and Principles are Similar to Theirshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5096008fbc173d3d

>  .
> Independent Voters are Shifting to John "Smiley" McCain :

Sun Chaser

Sep 17, 2008, 12:55:02 AM9/17/08
In article <vmiic4525grmqcahv...@4ax.com>,
Patriot Games <Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

Why would she stay in a hotel in Anchorage? It¹s quite a way from the
state capital of Juneau.

RHF

Sep 17, 2008, 8:05:35 AM9/17/08
On Sep 16, 9:55 pm, Sun Chaser <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> In article <vmiic4525grmqcahvp5a4p5dcph5ot7...@4ax.com>,
>  Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 05:32:50 -0700 (PDT), cheley_bonstel...@live.com

> > wrote:
> > >Maverick small-government conservative Sarah Palin charged Alaskan
> > >taxpayers $16,941 to spend 312 nights of her first 19 months as
> > >governor at her own house in Wasilla. Governor Palin has an official
> > >mansion in the capital, Juneau, but she’s happier making Alaska’s
> > >citizens pay her $54.33 a night to sleep in her own bed.
>
> > According to Hotels.com she SAVED the taxpayers.  The cheapest hotel
> > in Anchorage is:
>
> > Americas Best Value Inn / Executive Suite Hotel: $86.00/night.

- Why would she stay in a hotel in Anchorage?
- It¹s quite a way from the state capital of Juneau.
.
Sarah Palin's 'home' is in Wasilla which is a suburb of Anchorage
http://www.destination360.com/maps/alaska-map.gif
.
Sarah Palin travels the 600 Air Miles to her Family 'home'
from Juneau the Alaska State Capital.
http://www.ashleymeredith.org/Flat_Stanley_Project/AlaskaMap.jpg
Note - Driving would be ~2K Miles down to and back
through Canada to Alaska via the few limited Roads.
.
QUESTION - Is Any one 'questioning' Obama's or Biden's
Government Travel Miles and Per-Diem ? - NO !
http://www.gsa.gov/Portal/gsa/ep/contentView.do?contentId=17943&contentType=GSA_BASIC
.
Joe Biden Soaks the Taxpayers $45,739.00 in Tax Payer
Monies for to get back to the Delaware Family Mansion,
for 109 days in One Year.
http://www.uncorrelated.com/2008/09/joe_biden_soaks_the_taxpayers.html
.
Barack Hussein Obama II's Travel and Per-Diem at
the US Taxpayer Expense to-and-from Washington
to Chicago must be at least in the $100Ks.
-but- Obama Refuses to give out his Records.
http://www.observer.com/2008/clinton-campaign-were-all-opaque
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080831220718AA31ee4
-note- In Obama's first two years of Foreign Fact Finding
Missions Cost the US Taxpayers $28K
.
Just Another Example of the Two Faced 'Biased' Attack
and Smear Liberal Media Coverage of Sarah Palin.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin
http://gov.state.ak.us/bio.html
.
Sarah Palin - You Got To Like Her but . . .
Would You Vote For Her ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9566a14fab0e1158
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f6d63644c503df1f
.
Everyday that the Topic is Sarah Palin and the Democrats
and Liberal News Media Attack and Smear Sarah Palin
including Her Family; Husband; and Children :
The VOTERS LOVE HER MORE 'especially' White Women
Voters Who Daily Are Getting More and More Offended By :
* Obama/Biden {The Rejection of Hillary an Equal}
* The Democrat Party {The Rejection of Hillary as a Women}
* The Liberal Media {The Promotion of Obama as The-ChoZen-One}
.
-tbl- DUMP BIDEN NOW ! -ask- Hillary to be the D-VP.
- - - Obama / CLINTON still can win.
.
Fears Grow That Obama/Biden Can't Win :
The Sarah Palin Factor : Dump Biden Now ! {Help Us Hillary}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/eff47c4c77cc314b
.
Honestly only Hillary Clinton can deal with Sarah Palin
effectively and She Ain't Talking : Which by default
puts Barack Hussein Obama II into a Losing Attack
and Smear 'image' with the Voting Public.
.
-if- you can not vote for barack hussein obama 2
get over your male angst and vote for sarah palin ~ RHF
.

Iarnrod

Sep 17, 2008, 10:09:12 AM9/17/08
On Sep 16, 12:43 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Democrats {The New York Times} make an Issue of the Fact
> that Sarah Palin did not have a US Passport until a year ago.http://www.gyford.com/phil/writing/2003/01/31/how_many_america.php

>  .
> Point-of-Fact - Many/Most Americans Do Not Have
> a US Passport

Umm, most Americans are not running for national executive office. My
neighbor doesn't have a passport... should she be vice president?

RHF

Sep 17, 2008, 4:59:18 PM9/17/08
On Sep 17, 7:09 am, Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 16, 12:43 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
- -
- - Democrats {The New York Times} make an Issue of
- - the Fact that Sarah Palin did not have a US Passport
- - until a year ago.
- - http://www.gyford.com/phil/writing/2003/01/31/how_many_america.php
- -  .
- - Point-of-Fact - Many/Most Americans Do Not Have
- - a US Passport

- Umm, most Americans are not running for national
- executive office. My neighbor doesn't have a passport...
- should she be vice president?

Is your neighbor's 'name' Sarah Palin . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

Has your 'neighbor' been a :
* City Council Member for Two Terms
* City Mayor/Manager for Two Terms
* State Wide Commissioner
* Governor of a State
PLUS the Mother of Five Children ;-)

Point-of-Fact -if- Sarah Palin was a MAN not one of these
Questions about Her 'Experience would be asked.

get over your male angst and vote for the 'lady' ~ RHF
.

'

salty...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2008, 5:55:48 PM9/17/08

Iarnrod

Sep 17, 2008, 7:23:47 PM9/17/08
On Sep 17, 2:59 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sep 17, 7:09 am, Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:> On Sep 16, 12:43 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> - -
> - - Democrats {The New York Times} make an Issue of
> - - the Fact that Sarah Palin did not have a US Passport
> - - until a year ago.
> - -http://www.gyford.com/phil/writing/2003/01/31/how_many_america.php

> - -  .
> - - Point-of-Fact - Many/Most Americans Do Not Have
> - - a US Passport
>
> - Umm, most Americans are not running for national
> - executive office. My neighbor doesn't have a passport...
> - should she be vice president?
>
> Is your neighbor's 'name' Sarah Palin . . .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

Thank gawd no.

> Has your 'neighbor' been a :
> * City Council Member for Two Terms
> * City Mayor/Manager for Two Terms
> * State Wide Commissioner
> * Governor of a State
> PLUS the Mother of Five Children ;-)

None of which remotely qualifies her to be veep.

As Palin herself asked, someone first needs to explain to her just
what exactly a VeePee does every day?

Plus she's a blatant liar: "I said thanks but no thanks to that bridge
to nowhere!" Hawhawhaw!!! No she didn't. She wanted it, and in her
press release after *Congress* said "Thanks but Hell No!" to Alaska's
request, Palin expressed regret that the state's congressional
delegation couldn't do more to aermark it -- AND THEN SHE KEPT THE
MONEY ANYWAY!!

Typical Republican liars.

> Point-of-Fact -if- Sarah Palin was a MAN not one of these
> Questions about Her 'Experience would be asked.

<chuckle> Get real.

Point of fact: You would be arguing the opposite side if Obama had
picked a woman similarly inexperienced. And ANY candidate, male or
female, should be subjected to the mot intense criticism of
preparation for the nation's highest executive office with such little
-- not only preparation -- but *interest* in the office prior to it
being offered.

> get over your male angst

You friggin' idiot, I *am* a female.

> and vote for the 'lady' ~ RHF

She is a horribly inexperienced, non-motivated and extremely dangerous
choice for this nation at this critical juncture in our history.

I can't believe ANYONE, Republicans included, could even *consider*
placing this person anywhere near the White House with what is going
on in this nation right now.

RHF

Sep 17, 2008, 8:07:25 PM9/17/08
On Sep 17, 1:59 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sep 17, 7:09 am, Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:> On Sep 16, 12:43 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> - -
> - - Democrats {The New York Times} make an Issue of
> - - the Fact that Sarah Palin did not have a US Passport
> - - until a year ago.
> - -http://www.gyford.com/phil/writing/2003/01/31/how_many_america.php

> - -  .
> - - Point-of-Fact - Many/Most Americans Do Not Have
> - - a US Passport
>
> - Umm, most Americans are not running for national
> - executive office. My neighbor doesn't have a passport...
> - should she be vice president?

- Is your neighbor's 'name' Sarah Palin . . .
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

- Has your 'neighbor' been a :

- * City Council Member for Two Terms

Barack Hussein Obama II CAN'T Touch That :
Zero Real World Management and Executive Experience
http://thesaloon.net/EmptySuit-Md.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9nptjUs9FM

- * City Mayor/Manager for Two Terms

Barack Hussein Obama II CAN'T Touch That :
Zero Real World Management and Executive Experience
http://thesaloon.net/EmptySuit-Md.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9nptjUs9FM

- * State Wide Commissioner

Barack Hussein Obama II CAN'T Touch That :
Zero Real World Management and Executive Experience
http://thesaloon.net/EmptySuit-Md.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9nptjUs9FM

- * Governor of a State

Barack Hussein Obama II CAN'T Touch That :
Zero Real World Management and Executive Experience
http://thesaloon.net/EmptySuit-Md.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9nptjUs9FM

- PLUS the Mother of Five Children ;-)

Barack Hussein Obama II CAN'T Touch That :
http://www.arxpub.com/Bursts/Obamanation1.jpg
Obama Is A Full Term Baby Killer Even Up To Birth
http://www.truthnet.org/abortion/Partial-Birth_Abortion1.jpg

where there is 'life' there is hope
and hope brings about 'change' - amen ~ RHF
http://iwka.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/obama-punishment.jpg
.

salty...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2008, 8:14:35 PM9/17/08
McCain voted with Bush 91% of the time. McCain+Bush=McBush

Iarnrod

Sep 17, 2008, 10:45:52 PM9/17/08
On Sep 17, 6:07 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sep 17, 1:59 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 17, 7:09 am, Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:> On Sep 16, 12:43 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> > - -
> > - - Democrats {The New York Times} make an Issue of
> > - - the Fact that Sarah Palin did not have a US Passport
> > - - until a year ago.
> > - -http://www.gyford.com/phil/writing/2003/01/31/how_many_america.php
> > - - .
> > - - Point-of-Fact - Many/Most Americans Do Not Have
> > - - a US Passport
>
> > - Umm, most Americans are not running for national
> > - executive office. My neighbor doesn't have a passport...
> > - should she be vice president?
>
> - Is your neighbor's 'name' Sarah Palin . . .
> -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

> - Has your 'neighbor' been a :
>
> - * City Council Member for Two Terms
>
> Barack Hussein Obama II CAN'T Touch That :
> Zero Real World Management and Executive Experience

Holy SHIT, but it is just TOO funny to watch you clowns tripping over
your lies that Palin’s time as fuckin’ MAYOR of some tiny hole in the
wall meth capital – where her record includes higher taxes, massive
debt, federal earmarks and lawsuits – somehow qualifies her to be a
national frickin’ leader!!

You can cut the act. We all know that deep down, you are all still
going “Shit, he chose WHO???” you all have to fall in line and spout
the party talking points that somehow this shit-for-brains loony
secessionist “family values I can’t instill in my vandal son and
promiscuous 15 year old daughter (the age she let “Bristol” start
dating the stud)” could actually have some level of “executive
decision making experience!”

Her executive decision making is comprised of vendettas ad hiring her
friends.

If she were a Dem you’d be RAKIN’ her over the coals. C’mon, you can
admit it. You HATE the McCain chose this clown. We know.

Message has been deleted

RHF

Sep 17, 2008, 11:21:56 PM9/17/08
On Sep 17, 5:07 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sep 17, 1:59 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 17, 7:09 am, Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:> On Sep 16, 12:43 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> > - -
> > - - Democrats {The New York Times} make an Issue of
> > - - the Fact that Sarah Palin did not have a US Passport
> > - - until a year ago.
> > - -http://www.gyford.com/phil/writing/2003/01/31/how_many_america.php
> > - -  .
> > - - Point-of-Fact - Many/Most Americans Do Not Have
> > - - a US Passport
>
> > - Umm, most Americans are not running for national
> > - executive office. My neighbor doesn't have a passport...
> > - should she be vice president?

- - Is your neighbor's 'name' Sarah Palin . . .
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin
-
- - Has your 'neighbor' been a :
-
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/wteach/defeatocrats/EmptySuit-Md.jpg
[...]
-  .
-  >
-
-
-
http://images.cafepress.com/image/17531168_400x400.jpg
-

x http://thesaloon.net/EmptySuit-Md.jpg x
* http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/wteach/defeatocrats/EmptySuit-Md.jpg
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9nptjUs9FM

Please remind me again just what do
a 'community organizer' do do ~ RHF
http://husaria.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/empty_suit.jpg

President-for-Life Barack Hussein Obama II
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/Davis1950/Obama/Obama-EmptySuit.jpg

The Messenger of ¢hange as in you will only have ¢hange
in your pocket; after Obama Raises All Your Taxes and you
have very little left for you and your family to live on . . .
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/Obama%20Messianic%20Parade%20compressed.JPG
.

RHF

Sep 17, 2008, 11:50:56 PM9/17/08
>  Palin Bilked Alaskan Taxpayers $16,941 ‘Per Diem- Hide quoted text -

tO tHE pHONY 'rhf....@gmail.com' ,

Dishonestly Using someone elses Screen ID is just
another example of Democrat Dirty Tricks and Nasty
Obama Campaign Tactics all the while neglecting the
Facts Confronting the USA and Issues Facing Americans.

* Democrat Dirty Tricks : Personal Smears

* Nasty Obama Campaign Tactics : Attacks On Their Families

get real and manufacture your own lies
under your own name ~ RHF

.
.
QUESTION - Is Any one 'questioning' Obama's or Biden's
Government Travel Miles and Per-Diem ? - NO !

http://www.gsa.gov/Portal/gsa/ep/contentView.do?contentId=17943&conte...

Iarnrod

Sep 18, 2008, 12:13:00 AM9/18/08
On Sep 17, 9:21 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Please remind me again just what do a 'community organizer' do do ~ RHF

BWAHAAHAAAHAAAHHAAA!! So much more than a mayor of a tiny meth-
infested town whose record includes driving the town into deep debt!
BAAHAHAHHAHAA!!!

salty...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2008, 12:26:37 AM9/18/08

Palin Bilked Alaskan Taxpayers $16,941 ‘Per Diem

Dave

Sep 18, 2008, 8:41:18 AM9/18/08

If you can't tell a "real" person from a shithead, that means you are
probably all fucked-up yourself. Anybody who thinks John McCain is a
regular guy has a problem discerning reality. The guy is a raving
psycho and has severe anger management issues.

Iarnrod

Sep 18, 2008, 10:02:31 AM9/18/08
On Sep 18, 6:41 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> Iarnrod wrote:
> > On Sep 17, 9:21 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> >> Please remind me again just what do a 'community organizer' do do ~ RHF
>
> > BWAHAAHAAAHAAAHHAAA!! So much more than a mayor of a tiny meth-
> > infested town whose record includes driving the town into deep debt!
> > BAAHAHAHHAHAA!!!
>
> If you can't tell a "real" person from a shithead, that means you are
> probably all fucked-up yourself.

Well, that's irrelevant, since I can.

> Anybody who thinks John  McCain is a
> regular guy has a problem discerning reality.  The guy is a raving
> psycho and has severe anger management issues.

Of course. He is a warmongering hypocrite. And he puts us in mortal
danger of having this blatantly lying woman as president.

salty...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2008, 2:28:52 PM9/18/08

Very true.

RHF

Sep 18, 2008, 3:49:10 PM9/18/08
(OT) : The Baracking of America©
- - - Filter It ! - Just Say NO to the Obamanation - - -
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 19, 2008, 9:05:36 AM9/19/08
Vote for Sarah Palin,,,,, because she is cute.
cuhulin

Billy Burpelson

Sep 19, 2008, 9:20:14 AM9/19/08
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> Vote for Sarah Palin,,,,, because she is cute.
> cuhulin

Yup...

The kind of critical thinking that proves once again why this country
gets exactly the politicians its deserves. :-(

none

Sep 19, 2008, 9:33:17 AM9/19/08
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> Vote for Sarah Palin,,,,, because she is cute.
> cuhulin

No. You think about her while you jerk off; you do not put her 2nd on
the ticket with a dying old man.

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 19, 2008, 10:45:47 AM9/19/08
I haven't,,,,,,,
LOOK! metinks you are Crazy!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 19, 2008, 10:47:08 AM9/19/08
I rather think about her than you!,, Puto!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 19, 2008, 11:15:57 AM9/19/08
I don't believe in your yup crap.I believe in Sarah Palin.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 19, 2008, 1:09:08 PM9/19/08
Screw You! Sarah Palin has my Vote.
cuhulin

Dave

Sep 19, 2008, 2:03:39 PM9/19/08
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:09:08 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

> Screw You! Sarah Palin has my Vote.
> cuhulin

She will not be on the ballot.

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 19, 2008, 2:41:08 PM9/19/08
I know what Sarah ''needs''
cuhulin

salty...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2008, 3:15:35 PM9/19/08
On Sep 9, 7:32 am, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:
> Maverick small-government conservative Sarah Palin charged Alaskan
> taxpayers $16,941 to spend 312 nights of her first 19 months as
> governor at her own house in Wasilla. Governor Palin has an official
> mansion in the capital, Juneau, but she’s happier making Alaska’s
> citizens pay her $54.33 a night to sleep in her own bed.
>
> In the United States, a per diem is reimbursement money provided by
> your employer to stay in hotels and eat simple meals at Chili’s while
> you are traveling for work — Palin’s complete ridiculous reversal of
> this basic concept of American Business just shows what a free-
> thinking lunatic John McCain picked for his veep nominee.
>
> Palin also made Alaskan citizens pay $43,490 to transport her
> daughters and husband between the state capital and her house in the
> Anchorage exurb of Wasilla. She is exactly what America needs, if
> America is going to fool the IRS with all these bogus “business
> lunches” at the corner Subway.
>
> http://wonkette.com/402624/palin-bilked-alaskan-taxpayers-16941-per-d...

.

Dave

Sep 19, 2008, 3:17:47 PM9/19/08
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 13:41:08 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

> I know what Sarah ''needs''
> cuhulin

She needs a moral compass so she'll understand that lying is wrong.

salty...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2008, 5:47:42 PM9/19/08

See Republican Bush Administration List of 382 Corruption and Scandals
at athttp://www.netrootsmass.net/Hugh/Bush_list.html
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

everon...@yahoo.com

Sep 19, 2008, 9:18:27 PM9/19/08

Yeah, we've been calling this one Expensegate.

RHF

Sep 19, 2008, 9:25:24 PM9/19/08
On Sep 18, 5:41 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> Iarnrod wrote:
> > On Sep 17, 9:21 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> >> Please remind me again just what do a 'community organizer' do do ~ RHF
>
> > BWAHAAHAAAHAAAHHAAA!! So much more than a mayor of a tiny meth-
> > infested town whose record includes driving the town into deep debt!
> > BAAHAHAHHAHAA!!!

Dave -wrote-
- If you can't tell a "real" person from a shithead,
- that means you are probably all fucked-up yourself.
- Anybody who thinks John  McCain is a regular guy
- has a problem discerning reality.  The guy is a raving
- psycho and has severe anger management issues.

Dave - "If you can't tell a 'real' person from a shithead"

dave written like the latter ~ RHF
.

RHF

Sep 19, 2008, 10:15:01 PM9/19/08
On Sep 19, 6:33 am, none <""dave\"@(none)"> wrote:

> cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> > Vote for Sarah Palin,,,,, because she is cute.
> > cuhulin
>
> No.  You think about her while you jerk off;

- you do not put her 2nd on the ticket
- with a dying old man.

Dave,

That is exactly the 'thinking' that is getting many
if not most White Women to consider Voting for Sarah
Palin [R-VP] over Barack Hussein Obama [D-P] : Within
a few years Sarah Palin Will Be POTUS !

for white women the 'choice' comes down to :
palin -versus- obama ~ RHF
.
-ps- John "smiley" McCain has gone from McBush,
McSame, and McCan't <TO> "McPALIN" in the eyes
of many White Women Voters.
.
Republicans Embrace McPALIN along with Many/Most White Women
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d5844373cefc9195
.

rhf...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2008, 11:30:45 PM9/19/08

John Barnard

Sep 20, 2008, 9:25:50 AM9/20/08
RHF wrote:
> On Sep 19, 6:33 am, none <""dave\"@(none)"> wrote:
>> cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
>>> Vote for Sarah Palin,,,,, because she is cute.
>>> cuhulin
>> No. You think about her while you jerk off;
>
> - you do not put her 2nd on the ticket
> - with a dying old man.
>
> Dave,
>
> That is exactly the 'thinking' that is getting many
> if not most White Women to consider Voting for Sarah
> Palin [R-VP] over Barack Hussein Obama [D-P] : Within
> a few years Sarah Palin Will Be POTUS !

ROFL! Care to explain why Obama/Biden are up by 13 points over
McSame/Plain with white women voters?

JB

RHF

Sep 22, 2008, 12:01:53 AM9/22/08

JB - Make-up another LIE and Distort another POLL :

The Latest News still is as the Polls tell us :

VOA - Republican Vice Presidential Candidate
Sarah Palin Lures White Women Voters
http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-09-19-voa15.cfm

Democrat's claim a Dogged Battle for the 'Lipstick' Voter
http://news.scotsman.com/latestnews/Dogged-battle-joined-for-the.4513001.jp
D'Oh ! the DNC still can't figure out that the word
"Lipstick" used by a Women {Palin} is a Punch-Line
and when used by a Man {Obama} is and Insult.

Both Campaigns Wage Intense Battle for Women's Vote
http://www.kansascity.com/445/story/806762.html

Women Voters Will Be the Key to "Close" Presidential Race
http://features.csmonitor.com/politics/2008/09/21/women-voters-could-be-key-to-presidential-race/
Many Women are Not Forgeting the Injustice
that was Done to Hillary

Is the Women's Vote Vital ? - Yes It Is !
http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080921/NEWS02/809210418/-1/NEWS

YES SEXIUM IS AN ISSUE : Women Voting For Women
- - - and Race {Racism} is and Issue Too . . .

* Will Prejudice Trump Economy For {some} Voters ?
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/20/politics/main4462623.shtml
-note- The 6% White Racist Voting Factor which
roughly translates to about 24% of the Black Vote.

* Obama's Colour Can Still Hurt Him
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24381117-2703,00.html

* Race an Issue as some of Hillary Clinton's
supporters SHUN Barack Obama
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/barackobama/3024042/Race-an-issue-as-Hillary-Clintons-supporters-shun-Barack-Obama.html

* The 'Mention' of Race Hurts Obama
http://news.google.com/news?rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-us&oe=UTF-8&startPage=1&um=1&tab=wn&nolr=1&hl=en&q=Race+Voters
-note- 30% of Black Voters admit they are Voting
for Obama because of his Race which far off-sets
the 6% White Racist Voting Factor.
.
.

RHF

Sep 22, 2008, 5:28:50 PM9/22/08
(OT) : Barack Hussein Obama II's "Race" Problem :
Dealing with the Reality of Black-and-White Racism in America

This is a Graphic Slide-Show [Click-on-the] < Arrows >
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/files/specials/interactives/wdc/yahoo_poll_race/index.html?SITE=YAHOO&SECTION=HOME

* Some White Democrat Voters are 'inclined'
not to Vote for Obama. ~29%
- - - It's a 'Whitey' Racist Thing

* Some Hillary Clinton Democrat Voters are
also not 'inclined' to Vote for Obama. ~14%
- - - It's a 'Women' Sexist Thing

BUT THEN AGAIN -MAYBE- this 'problem' lies with
Barack Obama himself and how Obama has presented
himself to the American People -aka- Voters.

Barack Hussein Obama II is Bi-Racial "Mixed-Race"
being both Black from his Father an African;
and White from his Mother an American.

Barack Obama as an African-American "Black" and has
gone to great lengths to emphasize his African Heritage
{Roots} and his good work in the Black Community
-and- At the same time "Neglected" to effectively
'communicate' his All American Middle-Class White
Heritiage {Upbringing} EQUALLY to White Voters.

"Creating a 'Comfort Zone' for Him with All White Voters."

Barack Hussein Obama II : You Gotto Like the Guy
-but- Would You Vote For Him ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/msg/4e66565458945a8b

-note- Had Obama made a concerted effort to 'connect'
his "White-Half" with White Voters : Race would not
be an Issue -but- He Did Not -and- It Is.

Winning the US Presidency in 2008 : Can Barack Obama
Rightfully Be Called {Labeled as} An African-American ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9069bf31bfedde0a

-note- Obama has been "Insensitive" to the Racial
'feelings' of White Voters : So again for 'some'
White Voters : Race Is Still An Real Issue.

Barack Hussein Obama Jr. : You Gotto Like the Guy . . .
But Will You Vote for Him ? ? ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/msg/8767b7a06b05ebab

-note- Obama has still left some/many White Voters
with the 'question' : Do I {Really} Know This Guy ?
-and- The 'implied question' : Can I Trust This Guy ?

Democrat Presidential Candidate Barack Hussein Obama Jr.
- - - Just What Is He ? / Who Is He ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2cc48343daca67c1

-note- Obama has failed to Sell-Him-Self to White
Voters as : I Am You Too !
Marketing Him-Self -as- Our Values Are The Same
Presenting Him-Self -as- We Are One And The Same

get over white angst and vote for obama ~ RHF
.
It's OK to Vote for Obama because he's Black
{ among his many 'other' very good qualifications }
http://www.salon.com/opinion/kamiya/2008/02/26/obama/index.html
{Some} White Enthusiasm for Obama is driven by his Race
http://www.salon.com/opinion/kamiya/2008/02/26/obama/index1.html
.
.

> Sarah Palin Lures White Women Votershttp://www.voanews.com/english/2008-09-19-voa15.cfm
>
> Democrat's claim a Dogged Battle for the 'Lipstick' Voterhttp://news.scotsman.com/latestnews/Dogged-battle-joined-for-the.4513...

> D'Oh ! the DNC still can't figure out that the word
> "Lipstick" used by a Women {Palin} is a Punch-Line
> and when used by a Man {Obama} is and Insult.
>

> Both Campaigns Wage Intense Battle for Women's Votehttp://www.kansascity.com/445/story/806762.html
>
> Women Voters Will Be the Key to "Close" Presidential Racehttp://features.csmonitor.com/politics/2008/09/21/women-voters-could-...

> Many Women are Not Forgeting the Injustice
> that was Done to Hillary
>

> Is the Women's Vote Vital ? - Yes It Is !http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080921/NEWS02/8092...

> YES SEXIUM IS AN ISSUE : Women Voting For Women
> - - - and Race {Racism} is and Issue Too . . .
>

> * Will Prejudice Trump Economy For {some} Voters ?http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/20/politics/main4462623.shtml

> -note- The 6% White Racist Voting Factor which
> roughly translates to about 24% of the Black Vote.
>

> * Obama's Colour Can Still Hurt Himhttp://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24381117-2703,00.html

> * Race an Issue as some of Hillary Clinton's

> supporters SHUN Barack Obamahttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/barackobama...
>
> * The 'Mention' of Race Hurts Obamahttp://news.google.com/news?rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-us&oe=UTF-8&startP...

> -note- 30% of Black Voters admit they are Voting
> for Obama because of his Race which far off-sets
> the 6% White Racist Voting Factor.
> .

Patriot Games

Sep 23, 2008, 12:28:00 PM9/23/08
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 00:55:02 -0400, Sun Chaser <no...@nowhere.com>
wrote:
>In article <vmiic4525grmqcahv...@4ax.com>,
> Patriot Games <Pat...@America.Com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 05:32:50 -0700 (PDT), cheley_b...@live.com

>> wrote:
>> >Maverick small-government conservative Sarah Palin charged Alaskan
>> >taxpayers $16,941 to spend 312 nights of her first 19 months as
>> >governor at her own house in Wasilla. Governor Palin has an official
>> >mansion in the capital, Juneau, but she’s happier making Alaska’s
>> >citizens pay her $54.33 a night to sleep in her own bed.
>> According to Hotels.com she SAVED the taxpayers. The cheapest hotel
>> in Anchorage is:
>> Americas Best Value Inn / Executive Suite Hotel: $86.00/night.
>Why would she stay in a hotel in Anchorage? Itąs quite a way from the
>state capital of Juneau.

And even WITH a direct link I gave you you FAILED to check prices....

Its called a TRAP.

I set that trap.

You fell in that trap.

YOU FELL IN LIKE A FOOL.

Thanks for PROVING that Democrats are ONLY LIARS and have ZERO
interest in the facts or the truth.

We'll remember that when we vote in November.

Iarnrod

Sep 23, 2008, 12:57:53 PM9/23/08
On Sep 23, 10:28 am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 00:55:02 -0400, Sun Chaser <no...@nowhere.com>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <vmiic4525grmqcahvp5a4p5dcph5ot7...@4ax.com>,
> > Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:

> >> According to Hotels.com she SAVED the taxpayers.  The cheapest hotel
> >> in Anchorage is:
> >> Americas Best Value Inn / Executive Suite Hotel: $86.00/night.
> >Why would she stay in a hotel in Anchorage?  It¹s quite a way from the

> >state capital of Juneau.
>
> And even WITH a direct link I gave you you FAILED to check prices....
>
> Its called a TRAP.
>
> I set that trap.
>
> You fell in that trap.
>
> YOU FELL IN LIKE A FOOL.
>
> Thanks for PROVING that Democrats are ONLY LIARS and have ZERO
> interest in the facts or the truth.
>
> We'll remember that when we vote in November.

So it's a fiscally conservative value of yours to reimburse a
politician for nights she spends sleeping at home in her own bed?

We'll remember THAT when WE vote in November.

Billy Burpelson

Sep 23, 2008, 1:30:24 PM9/23/08
Patriot Games wrote:

> Thanks for PROVING that Democrats are ONLY LIARS and have ZERO
> interest in the facts or the truth.
>
> We'll remember that when we vote in November.

Yup...just like we will remember that the blue-ribbon bipartisan
Congressional committee concluded Bush lied us into the Iraq war.

Guess that must mean that GWB is really a Democrat, huh? ;-)

RHF

Sep 23, 2008, 6:36:58 PM9/23/08
On Sep 23, 10:30 am, Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:
> Patriot Games wrote:
> > Thanks for PROVING that Democrats are ONLY LIARS and have ZERO
> > interest in the facts or the truth.
>
> > We'll remember that when we vote in November.

- Yup...just like we will remember that the
- blue-ribbon bipartisan Congressional committee
- concluded Bush lied us into the Iraq war.

One More Democrat Lie and Liberal Distortion.
- - - Just another Blue Dress Cover-Up.

- Guess that must mean that GWB is really a Democrat, huh? ;-)

BB - There you go again trying to take credit
for all of GWB's great accompishments. ~ RHF
.

Message has been deleted

RHF

Sep 24, 2008, 4:42:25 AM9/24/08
On Sep 23, 8:58 pm, rhf....@gmail.com wrote:
> Generous retired government worker located in California seeking
> younger males
> for fun. Discretion a must. Interests include shortwave radio, right
> wing politics and role playing.
>
> Click on my profile for more information.
>
> Will email home address after hearing from you, serious inquiries
> only.
> RHF

It's the Economy Stupid - Fix It ! -but-
Go Ahead and Play the Democrat 'Do Nothing' Blame Game
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f0e72c011fe4aa47
.

Patriot Games

Sep 28, 2008, 12:26:41 PM9/28/08
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:57:53 -0700 (PDT), Iarnrod <iar...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Sep 23, 10:28 am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 00:55:02 -0400, Sun Chaser <no...@nowhere.com>
>> wrote:
>> >Why would she stay in a hotel in Anchorage?  Itąs quite a way from the

>> >state capital of Juneau.
>> And even WITH a direct link I gave you you FAILED to check prices....
>> Its called a TRAP.
>> I set that trap.
>> You fell in that trap.
>> YOU FELL IN LIKE A FOOL.
>> Thanks for PROVING that Democrats are ONLY LIARS and have ZERO
>> interest in the facts or the truth.
>> We'll remember that when we vote in November.
>So it's a fiscally conservative value of yours to reimburse a
>politician for nights she spends sleeping at home in her own bed?

Of course its fiscally conservative, she SAVED them money...

>We'll remember THAT when WE vote in November.

You vote in Colorade, not Alaska.

Patriot Games

Sep 28, 2008, 12:28:51 PM9/28/08
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 13:30:24 -0400, Billy Burpelson
<bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:
>Patriot Games wrote:
>> Thanks for PROVING that Democrats are ONLY LIARS and have ZERO
>> interest in the facts or the truth.
>> We'll remember that when we vote in November.
>Yup...just like we will remember that the blue-ribbon bipartisan
>Congressional committee concluded Bush lied us into the Iraq war.

What "blue-ribbon bipartisan Congressional committee" would that be?

>Guess that must mean that GWB is really a Democrat, huh? ;-)

Try to pay attention next time, 'clever' isn't one of your
strengths...

Iarnrod

Sep 28, 2008, 4:51:01 PM9/28/08
On Sep 28, 10:26 am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:57:53 -0700 (PDT), Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com>

> wrote:
>

> >On Sep 23, 10:28 am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:

> >> And even WITH a direct link I gave you you FAILED to check prices....
> >> Its called a TRAP.
> >> I set that trap.
> >> You fell in that trap.
> >> YOU FELL IN LIKE A FOOL.
> >> Thanks for PROVING that Democrats are ONLY LIARS and have ZERO
> >> interest in the facts or the truth.
> >> We'll remember that when we vote in November.
> >So it's a fiscally conservative value of yours to reimburse a
> >politician for nights she spends sleeping at home in her own bed?
>
> Of course its fiscally conservative, she SAVED them money...
>
> >We'll remember THAT when WE vote in November.
>
> You vote in Colorade, not Alaska.

Where's Colorade?

I vote in the United States, you incredibly shitehead. The kooker
Palin is on the *national* ballot, where she will be defeated with
Kook McSame.

RHF

Sep 28, 2008, 4:57:43 PM9/28/08
> Kook McSame.- Hide quoted text -

. . . another 'Stained' Blue Dress reply ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F054Slq07wg
.

Patriot Games

Sep 29, 2008, 12:49:38 PM9/29/08
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 13:51:01 -0700 (PDT), Iarnrod <iar...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Sep 28, 10:26 am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:57:53 -0700 (PDT), Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:

>> >So it's a fiscally conservative value of yours to reimburse a
>> >politician for nights she spends sleeping at home in her own bed?
>> Of course its fiscally conservative, she SAVED them money...
>> >We'll remember THAT when WE vote in November.
>> You vote in Colorade, not Alaska.
>Where's Colorade?
>I vote in the United States, you incredibly shitehead.

You DON'T vote in Alaska so butt out of Alaskan politics.

>The kooker
>Palin is on the *national* ballot, where she will be defeated with
>Kook McSame.

Bwahahahahahahaha!

RHF

Sep 29, 2008, 3:32:33 PM9/29/08
> Kook McSame.- Hide quoted text -

D'Oh! - Colorado is 'solid' Obama/Biden State so your Voting
'For' or 'Against' McCain/Palin does not effect the Outcome
of the State or National Electoral College Count.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/co/colorado_mccain_vs_obama-546.html

2008 Electoral College Vote {Projection} Maps
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2aab28df32b2daa3
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a0ce5e6a7cc89a30
.
Barack Hussein Obama Jr. (BHO) You Got To Like the Guy :
but . . . Would You Vote For Him ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/79cf93af5d5ce198
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d96d73609e6893e6
.
Barack Hussein Obama II (BHO) could Win Popular Vote
and Lose the Electoral College Election -says- Al Gore
- OMG It's 2000 All Over Again !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/msg/7f4052b9f89d3ae8
.
"Electoral College" Game to Win the Election
and not Chase After the Popular Vote.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/msg/cc2ac9ee89e406bc
.
- = AS I PREDICTED = -
Barack Husssein Obama II could Wins the Electoral
College with a Significant Margin-of-Victory : If . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/4b7e87c07baef3c0
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/msg/cc2ac9ee89e406bc
.

bray-on oh little donkey bray-on ~ RHF
.
Top Recipients of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Payola
# 1 Chris Dodd [D-CT] $133,900
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/fb3ee58955cf1f04
.
Top Recipients of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Payola
# 2 John 'ff' Kerry [D-MA] $111,000
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d25da32787c6ea08
.
Top Recipients of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Payola
# 3 - Barack Hussein Obama II [D-IL] $105,849
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/cb3f81527f7589bf
.

Message has been deleted

RHF

Sep 29, 2008, 10:26:22 PM9/29/08
(OT) : Democrat Leader Nancy Pelosi Trash Talks Stock Market into -777
Point Drop Biggest One Day Crash (7%) [$1T] since Black Monday of
October 1987 and the Depression.
.
NOTE - This One Day Stock Market Loss is One Trillion Dollars
and $300B Bigger than the Bail-Out of $700B.
http://www.marketwatch.com/markets/
.
The Moment Wall Street's Worst Fears Came
True Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] Opened Her Mouth
http://news.scotsman.com/world/The-moment-Wall-Street39s-worst.4540100.jp
.
Wall Street Stocks Plunge as Democrat Bail-Out Plan Fails
in House in the House due to Speech of Nancy Pelosi [D-CA]
http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2008/09/29/ap5486289.html
.
Democrat Leader Pelosi Playing the Blame Game : It's the
Republicans Fault for the -777 Point Stock Market Crash
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122257181932583099.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
.
Toronto Stock Exchange Dropped a Record 841 Points
Canadians say Thank-You Nancy Pelosi [D-CA]
http://www.canada.com/topics/news/story.html?id=e3b84d4d-7ff1-44ce-b630-ed6f452c1994
* Many other World Stock Markets suffering massive drops.
.
How Pelosi self-sabotaging the $700B Bail-Out Plan
Cost the USA $1 Trillion Dollars in Market Losses
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/how-rejecting-700-billion-bailout/story.aspx?guid=%7B32B3D375-5D32-4DEA-B3F8-6DDA3FD54E79%7D&dist=msr_1
.