Rh do your job NOW stop stealing your pay

Message has been deleted

an_old_friend

May 15, 2008, 7:23:36 AM5/15/08
On May 15, 7:18 am, Dave <d.t...@no.spam> wrote:
> Obama Explains National Anthem Stance
>
> Hot on the heels of his explanation for why he no longer wears a flag
> pin, presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama was forced to explain
> why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.
>
> According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec.
> 171,During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed,
> all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention
> facing the flag with the right hand over the heart.
>
> 'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking
> sides,' Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the
> American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a
> war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should
> be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the
> song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem,
> then I might salute it.'
>
> WHAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this could possibly be our next president. I,
> for once, am speechless . . .

spaming right along

Channel Cop

May 15, 2008, 8:19:19 AM5/15/08

"Dave" <d.t...@no.spam> wrote in message

and that goes along with this:
What is it about the following that approximately half the US population
does not understand?

DO I HAVE THIS STRAIGHT?

HIS FATHER WAS A KENYAN, MOSLEM, BLACK- WE HAVE SEEN PICTURES OF HIS AFRICAN
"FAMILY"

HIS MOTHER IS A KANSAN, ATHEIST, WHITE- WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF HIS
KANSAN, WHITE MOTHER AND HIS WHITE GRANDPARENTS WHO RAISED HIM?

HIS FATHER DESERTED HIS MOTHER AND HIM WHEN HE WAS VERY YOUNG AND WENT BACK
TO HIS FAMILY IN KENYA.

HIS MOTHER MARRIED AN INDONESIAN MOSLEM AND TOOK HIM TO JAKARTA WHERE HE WAS
SCHOOLED IN A MOSLEM SCHOOL.

HIS MOTHER RETURNED TO HAWAII AND HE WAS RAISED BY HIS WHITE KANSAN
GRANDPARENTS, HE LATER WENT TO THE BEST HIGH DOLLAR SCHOOLS, HOW?

HE LIVES IN A $1.4 MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE THAT HE ACQUIRED THROUGH A DEAL WITH
A WEALTHY FUND RAISER. HOW?

HE "WORKED" AS A CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST IN CHICAGO- HAS NEVER HELD A
PRODUCTIVE JOB - NEVER RECEIVED A PAYCHECK FROM A BUSINESS WHICH WAS NOT
GOVERNMENT FUNDED AND/OR TAXPAYER SUPPORTED.

(THE PRESIDENCY IS NOT A CIVIL RIGHTS POST NOR IS IT SUBJECT TO AFFIRMATIVE
ACTION SET ASIDES. ON-THE-JOB TRAINING WON'T CUT IT.)

HE ENTERED POLITICS AT THE STATE LEVEL AND THEN THE NATIONAL LEVEL WHERE HE
HAS MINIMAL EXPERIENCE.

HE IS PROUD OF HIS "AFRICAN HERITAGE" BUT IT SEEMS THAT HIS ONLY AFRICAN
CONNECTION WAS THAT HIS AFRICAN FATHER GOT A WHITE GIRL PREGNANT AND
DESERTED HER. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SPERM CARRIED A "CULTURAL" GENE. WHERE IS
THE PRIDE IN HIS WHITE CULTURE?

HE GOES TO A "AFROCENTRIC" CHURCH THAT HATES WHITES, JEWS, AND BLAMES
AMERICA FOR ALL THE WORLD'S PERCEIVED FAULTS, INCLUDING "CREATING" AIDS TO
INFLICT ON AFRICANS. HE THEN REPEATEDLY WHITEWASHES THE PASTOR, HIS CHURCH,
AND THE MEMBERS WHO CHEERED AFTER HEARING THE PASTOR'S VITRIOLIC PULPIT
TIRADES.

HE COULD NOT CONFRONT HIS PASTOR BUT HE WANTS US TO BELIEVE THAT HE CAN
CONFRONT NORTH KOREA AND IRAN--RIGHT!!!

IN HIS BRIEF TIME IN THE SENATE HE HAS MANAGED TO AMASS THE NUMBER ONE
ULTRA-LIBERAL VOTING RECORD OF THE HUNDRED MEMBERS, VOTING CONSISTENTLY FOR
BIGGER GOVERNMENT, HIGHER TAXES, BIG ENTITLEMENTS AND LEGISLATION WHICH
WOULD SEVERELY CURTAIL AMERICA'S ABILITY TO FIGHT TERRORISM, PROTECT OUR
BORDERS AND OUR NATIONAL INTERESTS AROUND THE WORLD.

BUT HE IS A GOOD ORATOR.

YEAH, I THINK I SEE HOW WELL HE COULD BE A UNITER AND BRING US TOGETHER. I
THINK THE HOPE IS THAT HE HOPES NO ONE WILL PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET ME INTRODUCE OUR NEW CHIEF PILOT.
HE DOESN'T HAVE A PILOTS' LICENSE.
HE'S NEVER FLOWN AN AIRPLANE.
IN FACT HE'S NEVER EVEN SAT IN A COCKPIT, BUT HE'S RIDDEN ON THEM.
WE'RE SURE HE WILL GUIDE US SAFELY THROUGH THE STORMS WE ARE ABOUT TO
ENCOUNTER ON THIS FLIGHT.

Ian Jackson

May 15, 2008, 8:25:50 AM5/15/08
In message <87546987607...@no.spam>, Dave <d.t...@no.spam>
writes

>Obama Explains National Anthem Stance
>
>Hot on the heels of his explanation for why he no longer wears a flag
>pin, presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama was forced to explain
>why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.
>
>According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec.
>171,During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed,
>all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention
>facing the flag with the right hand over the heart.
>
>'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking
>sides,' Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the
>American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a
>war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should
>be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the
>song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem,
>then I might salute it.'
>
>WHAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this could possibly be our next president. I,
>for once, am speechless . . .

In the UK, we miss out the war-like verses, and especially the last one:
Lord grant that Marshal Wade
May by thy mighty aid
Victory bring
May he sedition hush
And like a torrent rush
Rebellious Scots to crush
God save the Queen!

In fact, few of us ever get past the first verse.
--
Ian

Channel Cop

May 15, 2008, 9:07:16 AM5/15/08

"Ian Jackson" <ianREMOVET...@g3ohx.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

[...]

Ladies and Gents, let me introduce our NEW CHIEF PILOT.
He doesn't have a PILOTS' LICENSE.
He's NEVER FLOWN an AIRPLANE.
In fact he's never sat in a COCKPIT, but he's ridden on them.
We're sure HE WILL GUIDE us safely through the storms we are about to
ENCOUNTER ON THIS FLIGHT.

G~D help us ALL!

dave

May 15, 2008, 9:53:58 AM5/15/08
Channel Cop wrote:

> G~D help us ALL!

Einstein says belief in God is childish.

RHF

May 15, 2008, 10:05:05 AM5/15/08
On May 15, 6:07 am, "Channel Cop" <ned...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Ian Jackson" <ianREMOVETHISjack...@g3ohx.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> > In message <87546987607.21324858...@no.spam>, Dave <d.t...@no.spam> writes
- His mother married an INDONESIAN MOSLEM and took him
- to JAKARTA where he was schooled in a MOSLEM SCHOOL.

Actuall this is only half-the-story :
For about Two Years when Barack Hussein Obama Jr.
went to a Moslim School when he was around 5&6.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama
Then BHO when to a Catholic School for about two Years 7&8.
Next the Family returned to Hawaii where he did go to the 'private'
Punahou School; which had Christian Heritage {Flavor}.
http://www.punahou.edu/page.cfm?p=12
http://www.nndb.com/people/208/000055043/

- His mother returned to HAWAII and he was raised by his WHITE KANSAN
- grandparents, he later went to  THE BEST HIGH DOLLAR SCHOOLS, How?

BARACK OBAMA’S MOTHER WAS NOT YOUR AVERAGE MOTHER
http://www.kansasprairie.net/kansasprairieblog/?p=7701
About Barack Hussein Obama Jr's Mother :
Stanley Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro
His Family, Grand Parents, Sister etc...

The Story of Barack Hussein Obama Jr's Mother
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1729524-7,00.html

Barack Hussein Obama Jr had Multi-Ethnic Education
while growing-up in the US State of Hawaii
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17003563/

Clues from Barack Hussein Obama Jr's Origins {Early Life}
http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/03/17/news/obama.php

The Story behind "Barry O'bomber"
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story?id=3082803&page=1

- G~D help us ALL!

Barack Hussein Obama Jr. :
You Gotto Like the Guy . . .
But Will You Vote for Him ? ? ?
.

Channel Cop

May 15, 2008, 10:14:07 AM5/15/08

"dave" <not...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> Channel Cop wrote:
>

>> G~D help us ALL!
>>

> Einstein says belief in God is childish.

I guess each can believe in what he or she wants 2.

Mark-in-the-Dark

May 15, 2008, 10:37:43 AM5/15/08
On Thu, 15 May 2008 04:23:36 -0700 (PDT), an_old_friend wrote:
[nothing]

D Peter Maus

May 15, 2008, 10:39:15 AM5/15/08

"When the solution is simple, God is answering."

--Albert Einstein.

"God may be subtle, but he isn't plain mean."

--Albert Einstein.

"Science without Religion is lame. Religion without Science is blind."

--Albert Einstein.

"That deep emotional conviction of the presence of a superior
reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe,
forms my idea of God."

--Albert Einstein.

"I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in
this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want
to know his thoughts. The rest are details."

--Albert Einstein.

...etc, etc.

RHF

May 15, 2008, 10:50:32 AM5/15/08

DPM - This "Albert Einstein" Guy Had Smarts ! ;-} ~ RHF
.

m II

May 15, 2008, 10:57:30 AM5/15/08
RHF wrote:

> DPM - This "Albert Einstein" Guy Had Smarts ! ;-} ~ RHF
> .

Many, many people seem to doubt that.

http://www.searchmash.com/search/einstein+plagiarist

The relativity theory seems to have been developed by others.

Do some reading before you get on my case.

mike

m II

May 15, 2008, 11:02:00 AM5/15/08

The completed field equations of the general theory of relativity were
first deduced by David Hilbert, a fact Einstein was forced to
acknowledge in 1916, after he had plagiarised them from Hilbert in late
1915. Paul Gerber solved the problem of the perihelion of Mercury in
1898. Physicist Ernst Gehrcke gave a lecture on the theory of relativity
in the Berlin Philharmonic on August 24, 1920, and publicly confronted
Einstein, who was in attendance, with Einstein's plagiarism of Lorentz'
mathematical formalisms of the special theory of relativity, Palagyi's
space-time concepts, Varicak's non-Euclidean geometry and of the
plagiarism of the mathematical solution of the problem of the perihelion
of Mercury first arrived at by Gerber. Gehrcke addressed Einstein to his
face and told the crowd that the emperor had no clothes.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=5236

mi...@sushi.com

May 15, 2008, 11:11:43 AM5/15/08
On May 15, 4:18 am, Dave <d.t...@no.spam> wrote:
> Obama Explains National Anthem Stance
>
> Hot on the heels of his explanation for why he no longer wears a flag
> pin, presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama was forced to explain
> why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.
>
> According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec.
> 171,During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed,
> all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention
> facing the flag with the right hand over the heart.
>
> 'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking
> sides,' Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the
> American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a
> war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should
> be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the
> song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem,
> then I might salute it.'
>
> WHAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this could possibly be our next president. I,
> for once, am speechless . . .

Why don't you dis the guy for his stupid policies rather than this
flag lapel thing. For instance, taking the limit off of FICA, but not
using Al Gore's lockbox to insure the new money actually goes to
social security. Or changing long term capital gains to the same
taxation as ordinary income.And I can't wait to have Hezbollah meet
with the president at the White House.

m II

May 15, 2008, 11:31:16 AM5/15/08
RHF wrote:

> DPM - This "Albert Einstein" Guy Had Smarts ! ;-} ~ RHF
> .

================================
Herbert Ives published a paper in 1952, which argued that Einstein
employed the same irrational method of Petitio Principii in "deriving"
the mass-energy equivalence. . . . [Ives wrote,]

"What Einstein did by setting down these equations (as 'clear') was
to introduce the relation

L / (m - m') c2 = 1.

Now this is the very relation the derivation was supposed to yield.
It emerges from Einstein's manipulation of observations by two observers
because it has been slipped in by the assumption which Planck
questioned. ***The relation E = mM c2 was not derived by Einstein.***"

http://home.comcast.net/~xtxinc/modusoperandi.htm
================================

*** asterisks mine

mike

m II

May 15, 2008, 11:37:13 AM5/15/08
RHF wrote:

> DPM - This "Albert Einstein" Guy Had Smarts ! ;-} ~ RHF
> .

===========================
Einstein is also at the center of one of the hotter debates to emerge
from feminist theory. A wide range of scholars has suggested that his
first wife, Mileva Maric, with whom he studied at the Polytechnic
School, made equal or even greater contributions to his great 1905
papers but was denied credit.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7406337/page/2/
============================

RHF

May 15, 2008, 11:53:38 AM5/15/08

Mike - Great Posts ! -but- you are no 'baby einstein' ;-} ~ RHF
.
The "Baby Einstein" Shortwave Radio Kit - It's Electronic !
http://www.thekidstoystore.com/elenco-electronic-shortwave-radio-kit.html
.
DISCLAIMER - All Links/URLs are provide as sources of
Visual Reference for their Images and Technical Content :
They Do Not Constitute an Offer "For Sale".
.

m II

May 15, 2008, 11:59:33 AM5/15/08
RHF wrote:

> Mike - Great Posts ! -but- you are no 'baby einstein' ;-} ~ RHF

Hell, I can't even qualify for newsgroup retard.

mike

RHF

May 15, 2008, 12:43:16 PM5/15/08
On May 15, 8:59 am, m II <c...@in.the.hat> wrote:

- - RHF wrote:
- - Mike - Great Posts ! -but- you are no 'baby einstein' ;-} ~ RHF

- Hell, I can't even qualify for newsgroup retard.
- mike

Mike,

You got to work your way up the Scale :
{ It's Hard Work and Somebody Has To Do It }

1 - Starts with a "Huh ?" -or "What ?" [D'Oh!]

NOTE : First Will People Question Your Intelligence :
Then People Begin Assessing Your Intelligence.

2 - Followed by just plain "Stupid" [U-pid]

3 - Next comes "Moron" [Or-On]

4 - Then comes certified "Idiot" [Id-It]

5 - Leading up to "Retard" [Tard - Latin : Tardo]

6 - Finally becoming a highly qualified "Newsgroup Retard"

FWIW - This has become know as : The Telamon Posting Scale.
http://www.the-great-telamon.moc/The_Telamon_Posting_Scale.html
[ Name After "The Great Telamon" Himself by Himself ]

mike - i know with time and practice and hard work
you can do it -if- you try ! ~ RHF
.
-ps- we all have to be good at something ;-}
.

Toad Daugherty

May 15, 2008, 12:53:25 PM5/15/08

"an_old_friend" <kb9...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> spaming right along

Yes you are.

Toad Daugherty

May 15, 2008, 12:59:19 PM5/15/08

"m II" <c...@in.the.hat> wrote in message news:F5ZWj.2901$KB3.178@edtnps91...

> RHF wrote:
>
>> Mike - Great Posts ! -but- you are no 'baby einstein' ;-} ~ RHF
>

> Hell, I can't even qualify for newsgroup retard.

Nope that spot is already taken by KB9RQZ the window licker.

Rubbergonkerblower9

May 15, 2008, 1:31:35 PM5/15/08
On May 15, 12:53 pm, "Toad Daugherty" <t...@yahoo.net> wrote:
> "an_old_friend" <kb9...@gmail.com> wrote in message

here ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93s1VQEfXTk

an old friend

May 15, 2008, 4:25:15 PM5/15/08
On May 15, 1:31 pm, Rubbergonkerblower9 <auntkreb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On May 15, 12:53 pm, "Toad Daugherty" <t...@yahoo.net> wrote:

fake on fake

RHF

May 15, 2008, 5:28:49 PM5/15/08
On May 15, 8:11 am, m...@sushi.com wrote:

- = S N I P = -

- Why don't you dis the guy for his stupid policies
- rather than this flag lapel thing.

Yes Know and Like {Dislike} Barack Hussein Obama Jr.
(BHO) : Who Is BHO ? -and- What Does BHO Stand For ?

M...Sushi,

In reality there should have never been a 'limit' on FICA
and as a Result of the 'limit' the Higher Wage Earners
in the USA have NOT Paid Their Fair Share of the Social
Security Insurance Payroll Taxes since 1935.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Insurance_Contributions_Act_tax
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Security_%28United_States%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payroll_taxes

- For instance, taking the limit off of FICA, but not
- using Al Gore's lockbox to insure the new money
- actually goes to social security.

YES - Social Security Taxes should in-fact be
"Off-Bugget" in the so-called LOCKED-BOX.

- Or changing long term capital gains to the same
- taxation as ordinary income.

The concept of Long-Term Capital Gains is to create
the Formation of Capital for Business Development
and Job Growth in a Capitalistic System.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_gains_tax_in_the_United_States
The only real viable alternative is Central Government
Planning and Resource Allocation {Socialism} for
Long-Term Sustained Planned Economic Development.

- And I can't wait to have Hezbollah meet with the
- president at the White House.

- = That is yet T B D by a Vote of The People = -

Barack Hussein Obama Jr. : You Gotto Like the Guy . . .
But Will You Vote for Him ? ? ?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8767b7a06b05ebab

Democrat Presidential Candidate Barack Hussein Obama Jr.
- Just What is He ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2cc48343daca67c1

Winning the US Presidency in 2008 : Barack [_] Obama
- Oops What's Missing ? {Do Really You Know Him ?}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/54550225477fff91

Winning the US Presidency in 2008 :
Can Barack Obama Rightfully Be Called {Labeled as} An African-
American ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9069bf31bfedde0a

it is the american people who will decide in nov 2008 ~ RHF
.

RHF

May 15, 2008, 5:47:44 PM5/15/08
On May 15, 4:18 am, Dave <d.t...@no.spam> wrote:

- s n i p -

- 'As I've said about the flag pin,
- I don't want to be perceived as taking sides,' Obama said.
- 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag
- is a symbol of oppression.

- s n i p -

Barack Hussine Obama Jr. Dropped Flag Pin
in Anti [Iraq] War Fashion Statement
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Story?id=3690000
Obama Stops Wearing Flag Pin, Says He'll Show Patriotism Through Ideas

American Flag Pins Are For Idiots -by- Bill Maher
http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2007/10/12/flag_pins/
A Flaming-Out-of-the-Closet Liberal and Ardent
supporter of Barack Hussine Obama Jr.

Barack Hussine Obama Jr's American Flag Lapel Pin is back . . .
http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1779544,00.html
BHO -says- I Support the Troops {Not the War}
.

RHF

May 15, 2008, 6:17:10 PM5/15/08
On May 15, 4:18 am, Dave <d.t...@no.spam> wrote:
-
- Obama Explains National Anthem Stance
-
- Hot on the heels of his explanation for why he
- no longer wears a flag pin, presidential candidate
- Senator Barack Obama was forced to explain
- why he doesn't follow protocol when the National
- Anthem is played.

True -or- False : A Picture Tells It All
http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1662530_1446035,00.html
-source- Time {Magazine} .Com

No Hand on Heart for National Anthem a Public 'pose' by

Democrat Presidential Candidate Barack Hussein Obama Jr.

-source- NewsBusters.Org -by- Mark Finkelstein
http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2007/10/20/obama-no-hand-heart-pledge-either-will-msm-notice

- According to the United States Code, Title 36,
- Chapter 10, Sec. 171, During rendition of the
- national anthem when the flag is displayed,
- all present except those in uniform are expected
- to stand at attention facing the flag with the
- right hand over the heart.

- s n i p -

.

Telamon

May 15, 2008, 9:34:44 PM5/15/08
In article
<b81739e2-e7c2-43ac...@p39g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> On May 15, 8:37 am, m II <c...@in.the.hat> wrote:
> > RHF wrote:
> > > DPM - This "Albert Einstein" Guy Had Smarts ! ;-} ~ RHF
> > >  .
> >
> > ===========================
> > Einstein is also at the center of one of the hotter debates to emerge
> > from feminist theory. A wide range of scholars has suggested that his
> > first wife, Mileva Maric, with whom he studied at the Polytechnic
> > School, made equal or even greater contributions to his great 1905
> > papers but was denied credit.
> >
> > http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7406337/page/2/
> > ============================
>
> Mike - Great Posts ! -but- you are no 'baby einstein' ;-} ~ RHF

And how is our news group retard doing today?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

cheley_b...@live.com

May 15, 2008, 10:00:39 PM5/15/08
On May 15, 5:47 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On May 15, 4:18 am, Dave <d.t...@no.spam> wrote:
>
> - s n i p -
> .

More RHF running straw hats through horses . . .

( read the following, )

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

Mark-in-the-Dark

May 16, 2008, 7:31:59 AM5/16/08
On Thu, 15 May 2008 13:25:15 -0700 (PDT), an old friend wrote:
[nothing]

dave

May 16, 2008, 8:43:10 AM5/16/08
mi...@sushi.com wrote:
>And I can't wait to have Hezbollah meet
> with the president at the White House.

Who has killed more women and children; Hezbolla or the USA?

RHF

May 16, 2008, 9:15:17 AM5/16/08
On May 16, 5:43 am, dave <noth...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> m...@sushi.com wrote:
> >And I can't wait to have Hezbollah meet
> > with the president at the White House.

- Who has killed more women and children;  Hezbolla or the USA?

All Thngs Being Relative : Time : Size : Impact = Hezbolla
The Party of God - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbolla
.

Message has been deleted

RHF

May 17, 2008, 9:18:12 AM5/17/08
On May 17, 5:48 am, Mark-in-the-Dark <M...@chicken.poop> wrote:
> On Fri, 16 May 2008 07:40:34 -0700, dave <noth...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> > dxAce wrote:
>
> >> dave wrote:
> >> I'd have to say Hezbollah, Taliban, Al-quaida, etc.

- - And you'd be wrong by a factor of 100.

- Link?

MitD - Dave is noted for being the 'missing' Link. ~ RHF
.

dave

May 17, 2008, 9:29:10 AM5/17/08
Mark-in-the-Dark wrote:

> On Fri, 16 May 2008 07:40:34 -0700, dave <not...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> dxAce wrote:
>>> dave wrote:
>>>
>>> I'd have to say Hezbollah, Taliban, Al-quaida, etc.
>>>

>> And you'd be wrong by a factor of 100.
>
> Link?

You need a link? Are you that disconnected from reality?

We killed at least 100,000 Iraqi civilians in the past 5 years;
contributed to the early deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children in the 10
years prior to that. Are you not aware of this? You blindly send in
your killing machines and stay blissfully unaware of the consequences?
That is the ultimate crime against humanity. Do you think you won't be
punished?

RHF

May 17, 2008, 10:35:08 AM5/17/08
On May 17, 6:29 am, dave <noth...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> Mark-in-the-Dark wrote:

> >> And you'd be wrong by a factor of 100.
>
> > Link?
>
> You need a link?  Are you that disconnected from reality?
>
> We killed at least 100,000 Iraqi civilians in the past 5 years;
> contributed to the early deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children in the 10
> years prior to that.  Are you not aware of this?  You blindly send in
> your killing machines and stay blissfully unaware of the consequences?
> That is the ultimate crime against humanity.

- Do you think you won't be punished?

Dave - We Read Your Posts. ~ RHF
.

m II

May 17, 2008, 10:53:11 AM5/17/08
RHF wrote:

>> We killed at least 100,000 Iraqi civilians in the past 5 years;
>> contributed to the early deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children in the 10
>> years prior to that. Are you not aware of this? You blindly send in
>> your killing machines and stay blissfully unaware of the consequences?
>> That is the ultimate crime against humanity.
>
> - Do you think you won't be punished?
>
> Dave - We Read Your Posts. ~ RHF

Punished?

Are more American Death Camps© ready? Will you be sending him there?
That will sure teach him not express an opinion contrary to yours.

Is there a central toll free number for reporting enemies of the State?

© mike II 20006, 2008

dxAce

May 17, 2008, 10:55:29 AM5/17/08

m II wrote:

Dumbass Canuck© is copyright 2008 by dxAce.