The Left's Guerilla War

1 view

saltyfi...@gmail.com

May 26, 2009, 8:35:26 AM5/26/09
It is indisputable that since at least the beginning of the Twentieth
Century the American Left has been engaged in a guerilla war against
its own country, while having a love fest with their totalitarian
idols who seek our destruction.

As Dr. Jamie Glazov explains in the Preface to his new book, United in
Hate: The Left’s Romance with Tyranny and Terror (WND Books):
http://www.amazon.com/United-Hate-Romance-Tyranny-Terror/dp/1935071602

"Throughout the twentieth century, the Western Left supported one
totalitarian killing machine after another. Prominent intellectuals
from George Bernard Shaw to Bertolt Brecht to Susan Sontag venerated
mass murderers such as Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro, and Ho Chi Minh,
habitually excusing their atrocities while blaming America, and even
the victims, for the crimes.

"After 9/11, when the Islamist death cult made itself the West’s new
worst adversary, history repeated itself. The Left once again gave its
affection to mass murderers and heaped its scorn on America and the
West. The only difference this time around was that the Left’s
favorite murderers were waving not the red flag of proletarian
revolution, but the black flag of Islamic jihad. As they did in the
twentieth century, members of the political faith, like Jimmy Carter,
Noan Chomsky, Michael Moore, and Tom Hayden, once again reached out to
bloodthirsty tyrants bent on human destruction."

That the American Left has been guilty of this moral treason to their
birthright is by now a well known story. Too well known, in fact—as
witnessed by Carter’s abandonment of the Shah of Iran, Chomsky’s
gloating about 9/11, Moore’s paean to the Cuban dictator, and Hayden’s
constitutional treason in North Vietnam. Other equally immoral conduct
by prominent Americans abounds.

What is not as well known, however, is found in the promise of Dr.
Glazov’s Preface’s last sentence: “This book,” he writes, “is
dedicated to exploring the reasons why” (my emphasis). He wants to
understand “the impulses that stimulate the radical mind and that have
led to its love affair with radical Islam”—an assignment which, if
accomplished successfully, will be of inestimable value.

The author’s exploration of this crucially important distinction—
between the that of Americans repudiating individual rights and
democracy, and the why of their aberrant, contra-intuitive behavior—
can provide intellectuals and activists alike with a powerful weapon
in the fight against America’s enemies.

Several themes which explain the why are developed at far greater
length than can be explicated here. For example, in Chapter Two Dr.
Glazov identifies that “the believer’s totalitarian journey begins
with an acute sense of alienation from his own society.” He expands
this identification with the realization that at bottom his
“believers” are collectivists:

"In rejecting his own society, the believer spurns the values of
democracy and individual freedom, which are anathema to him, since he
has miserably failed to cope with both the challenges they pose and
the possibilities they offer. Tortured by his personal alienation,
which is accompanied by feelings of self-loathing, the believer craves
a fairy-tale world where no individuality exists, and where human
estrangement is thus impossible. The believer fantasizes about how his
own individuality and self will be submerged within the collective
whole."

A related theme is how personal alienation, and thus the need to
belong to “something bigger than oneself,” ideally populated by co-
victims, is related to guilt, the need for power, and its worship in
the hands of a strongman: Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Ho, Pol Pot,
Saddam, Arafat.

In his telling of the why, Dr. Glazov’s narrative covers vast
territory: apologist pilgrims to the hellholes of the Soviet Union,
Red China, North Vietnam and Communist Cuba; their reigning despots’
savage repression of individual rights and human dignity; the nature
and goals of death-cult Islam; twenty-first century terrorism; and
more.

And at the core of the alienation, self-hatred, envy, fear, and other-
hatred are the warped psychologies of the supplicants who through the
years have worshiped at the feet of the modern world’s most monstrous
figures, while the streets are awash with blood and the lands fill
with corpses. All, they say, in the name of peace, brotherhood and a
promised utopia that is to be achieved by mass murder of innocent men,
women and children.

Dr. Jamie Glazov has written a very important, impeccably sourced and
beautifully written book. As promised, it explains the why which
motivates some human beings to eschew life and instead worship death—
all in the name of filling, through death and destruction, the self-
caused void in their own souls.

United in Hate is a cautionary tale. Unless its message is heard, and
acted upon, that death and destruction will continue to metastasize
until freedom is dealt a blow from which it may not recover.

http://dhfcenter.simplwebsite.com/other-media/262-jamie-glazov-qunited-in-hateq

http://www.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=34987

Gary Forbis

May 26, 2009, 8:48:39 AM5/26/09
On May 26, 5:35 am, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
> It is indisputable that since at least the beginning of the Twentieth
> Century the American Left has been engaged in a guerilla war against
> its own country, while having a love fest with their totalitarian
> idols who seek our destruction.

What a load of carp. Something smells
fishy. I feel under attack all the time by
right wing totalitarians. By accusing the
left of what the right is doing the unthinking
may be swayed, as has the masses for
far too long, but people are waking up to
the truth of who is and who is not attacking
this nation and its values of freedom and
justice for all.

Kevin Cunningham

May 26, 2009, 10:13:49 AM5/26/09

Good post!

What the right can't push completely under the table are things like
segregation, Father Conklin, the KKK and the Citizens council. When a
writer can explain away these niggling facts they might get some were.

Moderator

May 26, 2009, 11:44:59 AM5/26/09
On May 26, 8:48 am, Gary Forbis <forbisga...@msn.com> wrote:

We're screwed on both sides. The right wants to consolidate power. The
left wants to decentralize it. Both are exercises in government and
legislative excess which overwhelmingly benefit the system at the cost
of the people who have to pay for it and who are overwhelmingly the
middle-class and the poor. Its not the right that wants to tell you if
you can smoke in your car or not. Both sides have to legislate and
therefore it costs us money either way.

I think the left is in for a rude awakening resulting from the
"economic crisis". Funding for the left is from a slightly different
mix of interests. Often "new wealth" supports these causes but
comparatively, the right's funding comes from "old wealth" which is
less affected by economic cycles. Pretty soon people are going to tell
the left to shut the hell up, get the fuck out of the legislature and
stay out of the people's wallets. The right could capitalize on the
rising tide against spending for squeaky wheels but somehow haven't
got the message to stick.

http://theyreallcrooksandliars.blogspot.com/

Moderator

May 26, 2009, 11:48:50 AM5/26/09
> writer can explain away these niggling facts they might get some were.- Hide quoted text -

And the left can't hide any number of their own hypocrisies such as
women’s choice to kill. Sadly the same government model has gone
global. Won't that be fun! http://theyreallcrooksandliars.blogspot.com/

dave

May 25, 2009, 8:53:11 PM5/25/09
saltyfi...@gmail.com wrote:
> It is indisputable that since at least the beginning of the Twentieth
> Century the American Left has been engaged in a guerilla war against
> its own country,

The USA was founded by leftist guerillas.

dave

May 25, 2009, 8:56:26 PM5/25/09
Moderator wrote:

> And the left can't hide any number of their own hypocrisies such as

> women�s choice to kill.

This is America; if there's one thing we still excel at, it's killing.

Moderator

May 26, 2009, 11:56:43 AM5/26/09
On May 26, 8:35 am, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
> It is indisputable that since at least the beginning of the Twentieth
> Century the American Left has been engaged in a guerilla war against
> its own country, while having a love fest with their totalitarian
> idols who seek our destruction.

> And at the core of the alienation, self-hatred, envy, fear, and other-
> hatred are the warped psychologies of the supplicants who through the
> years have worshiped at the feet of the modern world’s most monstrous
> figures, while the streets are awash with blood and the lands fill
> with corpses. All, they say, in the name of peace, brotherhood and a
> promised utopia that is to be achieved by mass murder of innocent men,
> women and children.

Mass deception is fine however. You're allowed to create poverty,
misery and chaos so long as you don't shoot anyone. Glazov appears to
be focused on military conflict that the left allegedly supports. That
doesn't make sense and it ignores the negative results of the past 60
years of social programs. Democracy has failed most of us and without
massive reform we're going to sink deeper.

> Dr. Jamie Glazov has written a very important, impeccably sourced and
> beautifully written book. As promised, it explains the why which
> motivates some human beings to eschew life and instead worship death—
> all in the name of filling, through death and destruction, the self-
> caused void in their own souls.
>
> United in Hate is a cautionary tale. Unless its message is heard, and
> acted upon, that death and destruction will continue to metastasize
> until freedom is dealt a blow from which it may not recover.
>

> http://dhfcenter.simplwebsite.com/other-media/262-jamie-glazov-qunite...
>
> http://www.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=34987

Poetic-Justice

May 26, 2009, 2:00:15 PM5/26/09
That's OK because Obama will apologize to the world and they'll love us.

Kevin Cunningham

May 26, 2009, 3:20:34 PM5/26/09
On May 26, 2:00 pm, Poetic-Justice <poetic-justice@Talk-n-Dog..com>
wrote:

> dave wrote:
> > Moderator wrote:
>
> >> And the left can't hide any number of their own hypocrisies such as
> >> women’s choice to kill.

> > This is America; if there's one thing we still excel at, it's killing.
>
> That's OK because Obama will apologize to the world and they'll love us.

I think we owe the world a few basic apologies. The first one should
be for the stupid, corrupt invasion of Iraq for no known reason.

And you support the Iraq invasion when it suits you. Now, why did we
do it? There is no reason I can see, no reason that Bush gave that
panned out. But your repugs, lying is what you do well.

tianm...@gmail.com

May 26, 2009, 6:33:28 PM5/26/09
On May 26, 9:13 am, Kevin Cunningham <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> What the right can't push completely under the table are things like
> segregation, Father Conklin, the KKK and the Citizens council.  When a
> writer can explain away these niggling facts they might get some were.-

"Facts"? - ROTFLMAO!

The above is a perfect example of Liberal Fascist propaganda lies of
the Neo-Commie Left.
Everyone who knows history knows how imbicilic are "Kevin Cunningham"
comments.

Keep writting! We all love to laugh uncontrollably at Liberal
Fascists.

ROTFLMAO!

tianm...@gmail.com

May 26, 2009, 6:34:47 PM5/26/09
On May 26, 2:20 pm, Kevin Cunningham <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> I think we owe the world a few basic apologies.  The first one should
> be for the stupid, corrupt invasion of Iraq for no known reason.
>
> And you support the Iraq invasion when it suits you.  Now, why did we
> do it?  There is no reason I can see, no reason that Bush gave that
> panned out.  But your repugs, lying is what you do well.

ROTFLMAO!

tianm...@gmail.com

May 26, 2009, 6:35:10 PM5/26/09
On May 25, 7:53 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> The USA was founded by leftist guerillas.

ROTFLMAO!

tianm...@gmail.com

May 26, 2009, 6:35:37 PM5/26/09
On May 25, 7:56 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> This is America; if there's one thing we still excel at, it's killing.

ROTFLMAO!

Poetic-Justice

May 26, 2009, 7:33:06 PM5/26/09
Kevin Cunningham wrote:
> On May 26, 2:00 pm, Poetic-Justice <poetic-justice@Talk-n-Dog..com>
> wrote:
>> dave wrote:

>>> This is America; if there's one thing we still excel at, it's killing.
>> That's OK because Obama will apologize to the world and they'll love us.
>
> I think we owe the world a few basic apologies. The first one should
> be for the stupid, corrupt invasion of Iraq for no known reason.

You think anyone cares why we apologize?

> And you support the Iraq invasion when it suits you. Now, why did we
> do it? There is no reason I can see, no reason that Bush gave that
> panned out. But your repugs, lying is what you do well.

http://outsourcenews.net/j-news/content/view/175/57/

Gary Forbis

May 26, 2009, 9:00:41 PM5/26/09

So, Is the conservative or liberal point of view to impose their will
upon the woman?

Consider this. Suppose a quadraplegic takes up residence in your
home without your permission. Do you then become responsible
for the care of this human being? If you say no then why does
a woman become responsbile for some human who takes up
residency in her womb without her permission?

Gary Forbis

May 26, 2009, 9:04:54 PM5/26/09

The "old wealth" is a matter of entitlement and enfranchisement.
By making old wealth pay its own way assets move into the hands
of the currently productive. While there is a moral need to support
those who came before us and made the world a good place for
us this doesn't mean "old wealth" since many who made this a good
place for us weren't rewarded during their productive years.

marika

May 26, 2009, 9:39:25 PM5/26/09

"Gary Forbis" <forbi...@msn.com> wrote in message

>The "old wealth" is a matter of entitlement and enfranchisement.
>By making old wealth pay its own way assets move into the hands
>of the currently productive. While there is a moral need to support
>those who came before us and made the world a good place for
>us this doesn't mean "old wealth" since many who made this a good
>place for us weren't rewarded during their productive years.

NO one shared any of this wealth with me, old or new, so why do I have to
support those who came before me

mk5000

"I want to keep it cool. Sort of Dean Martin hosts a party. I'm trying to
keep it a classy affair. Maybe a scotch on the roks. I'm thinking more
Match Game PM than the Price is Right. May we be so lucky some year. When
I was filming it, I felt very schizophrenic and lost a sense of self"--NeiL
Patrick Harris

Joe from Kokomo

May 26, 2009, 9:58:00 PM5/26/09

tianm...@gmail.com wrote:

> ROTFLMAO!

How about a REAL answer instead of your bull$hit (non) response?

Hide behind your laughing a$$hole if you wish, but if you have good
reasons for justifying the Iraq war, by all means, tell us.

C'mon, go ahead, really explain it. Now's your chance to dazzle us with
your brilliance instead of trying to baffle us with your bull$hit!

Brenda Ann

May 27, 2009, 1:18:59 AM5/27/09

So, Is the conservative or liberal point of view to impose their will
upon the woman?

Consider this. Suppose a quadraplegic takes up residence in your
home without your permission. Do you then become responsible
for the care of this human being? If you say no then why does
a woman become responsbile for some human who takes up
residency in her womb without her permission?

Has she not, by virtue of having had the requisite coitus, given defacto
permission (rape notwithstanding)?

~ RHF

May 27, 2009, 1:36:57 AM5/27/09
On May 26, 7:13 am, Kevin Cunningham <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> On May 26, 8:48 am, Gary Forbis <forbisga...@msn.com> wrote:
>

> > On May 26, 5:35 am, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > It is indisputable that since at least the beginning of the Twentieth
> > > Century the American Left has been engaged in a guerilla war against
> > > its own country, while having a love fest with their totalitarian
> > > idols who seek our destruction.
>
> > What a load of carp.  Something smells
> > fishy.  I feel under attack all the time by
> > right wing totalitarians.  By accusing the
> > left of what the right is doing the unthinking
> > may be swayed, as has the masses for
> > far too long, but people are waking up to
> > the truth of who is and who is not attacking
> > this nation and its values of freedom and
> > justice for all.
>
> Good post!

- What the right can't push completely under the table are things like
- segregation, Father Conklin, the KKK and the Citizens council.  When
- writer can explain away these niggling facts they might get some
were.

Dang It Flash-Back Time 'segregation' -pre- 1960s
* an Obama-Speak© Code Word for the Evil
that White People Do.
Preaching Hate Against White People
and/or Class/Racial/Ethnic Warfare
.
Dang It Flash-Back Time 'Father Coughlin' -circa- 1930s
* an Obama-Speak© Code Word for a Religious
{Evil} White Conservative.
Preaching Hate Against Religious People
and/or Class/Racial/Ethnic Warfare
.
Dang It Flash-Back Time 'KKK' -circa- 1950s
* an Obama-Speak© Code Word for the Evil
that White People Do.
Preaching Hate Against White People
and/or Class/Racial/Ethnic Warfare
.
Dang It Flash-Back Time {White} 'Citizens council' -circa- 1960s
* an Obama-Speak© Code Word
for the Evil that White People Do.
Preaching Hate Against White People
and/or Class/Racial/Ethnic Warfare
.
Liberal-Fascists are almost always stuck with
their heads-up-their-pasts ~ RHF
.
.

~ RHF

May 27, 2009, 1:46:38 AM5/27/09

The O-Bomb-Ster© Has Make Iraq His War
and The US Military Will Be There Forever

The Obama Body Count of US Military
Grows Day-by-Day and The Number of Innocent
Iraqi Civilians Men Women and Children Killed
Grow Larger With Each Passing Day

The Faux PAX-Obama© is Killing Innocent Iraqis Daily :
Obama Is A War-Monger Just Like Bush
.
insane political pay-back is a b-i-t-c-h ~ RHF
-ps- in 2009 it's now blame obama time !
.
.

~ RHF

May 27, 2009, 1:50:58 AM5/27/09

GF - You apparently suffer from 'quadriplegic' Logic. ~ RHF

Partial Birth Abortion -aka- ObamaCide© !

~ RHF

May 27, 2009, 2:03:20 AM5/27/09
- The "old wealth" is a matter of entitlement and enfranchisement.
- By making old wealth pay its own way assets move into the hands
- of the currently productive.  While there is a moral need to support
- those who came before us and made the world a good place for
- us this doesn't mean "old wealth" since many who made this a  good
- place for us weren't rewarded during their productive years.

GF - You apparently suffer from 'old wealth' Logic. ~ RHF
.
"Old Wealth" an Obama-Speak© Code Word for
All Evil 'Money' that Rich White People Stole and
Cheated from the Workers, Poor and Minorities.

GF - Keep Preaching Hate Against Wealthy Rich

White People and/or Class/Racial/Ethnic Warfare

-aka- Tax The Rich To Death Liberation Theology.

.
Liberal-Fascists are almost always stuck with

their heads-up-their-old-wealth-pasts ~ RHF
.
.

~ RHF

May 27, 2009, 2:05:25 AM5/27/09
On May 25, 5:53 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
> > It is indisputable that since at least the beginning of the Twentieth
> > Century the American Left has been engaged in a guerilla war against
> > its own country,

- The USA was founded by leftist guerillas.

Dave -proclaims- The USA Was Founded By Leftist Guerrillas.
.

Gary Forbis

May 27, 2009, 3:17:56 AM5/27/09

You think to narrowly. I'm pretty sure hereditary
entitlement of the enfranchised is a world wide
phenomenon. The systems by which those at the
top may differ from country to country but the results
are the same. Sure it is class warfare, those at the
top started it and complain about those at the bottom
not accepting their place. It is not Racial or Ethnic
warfare since the division spans such lines. I've known
several friends who took up the islamic faith because
of the lot hindu left them.

> Liberal-Fascists are almost always stuck with
> their heads-up-their-old-wealth-pasts ~ RHF

Repetition doesn't make Liberals "Fascists".
Fascism is a right wing concept and goal.
Liberals favor democratic rule over dictatorships.

Gary Forbis

May 27, 2009, 3:23:43 AM5/27/09
On May 26, 10:18 pm, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
> "Gary Forbis" <forbisga...@msn.com> wrote in message

No. pregnancy is no more a result of coitus than becoming a
millionare is a result of playing lotto. While you have to play to
win few who play actually win. Most who do it do it for fun not
for the chance of having a baby. Those who do it to have a baby
will not ask for the human to be evicted. There is no meeting of
the minds between the parties prior to human taking up resident
in the womb so no contract was made.

dave

May 27, 2009, 8:14:41 AM5/27/09
Gary Forbis wrote:

> The "old wealth" is a matter of entitlement and enfranchisement.
> By making old wealth pay its own way assets move into the hands
> of the currently productive. While there is a moral need to support
> those who came before us and made the world a good place for
> us this doesn't mean "old wealth" since many who made this a good
> place for us weren't rewarded during their productive years.

Old wealth is immoral. That's the reason for high estate taxes; to
prevent more Paris Hiltons.

Kevin Cunningham

May 27, 2009, 10:44:30 AM5/27/09

Notice, the right wing poster (above) can't answer any thing I
posited. Nope, attack the poster not the post is the way the right
wing does there thing.

And now I'm a "Liberal Fascist". In the past we have been (bleep)
lovers, communists, socialists, taxaholics, the list goes on and on.
Glad the right came up with a new one.

Hmm, "Liberal Fascist" , wonder if that is from the same word mill
that churned out Islamo-fascist? Maybe they bought the word fascist
and now they have to do something with it.

Kevin Cunningham

May 27, 2009, 10:48:15 AM5/27/09

Hmmm, a right wing attempt to slough off their history. You know,
their continuing support of segregation. Until the repugs can get rid
of the taint of segregation they will have to relegate them selves to
being a regional party.

~ RHF

May 27, 2009, 12:55:23 PM5/27/09
- - Liberal-Fascists are almost always stuck with
- - their heads-up-their-old-wealth-pasts ~ RHF

- Repetition doesn't make Liberals "Fascists".
- Fascism is a right wing concept and goal.
- Liberals favor democratic rule over dictatorships.

Repeating Liberal Lies and Democrat Party
of the USA Distortions does not change the
Fact that Liberal-Fascism Exists [.] ~ RHF
.
gary, Gary. GARY ! - You are becoming
a real Obama-Speaker© {Truth Denier}
.
The ObamaSpeakers© Denying That "Liberal-Fascism" Exists
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/20943adbe30480e1
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/22d3aa8461de1401
~ibid~
.
The Validity of the Term "Liberal Fascist"
? Can It Exist?
? Does It Exist ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/af4569002bba33ca
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/efbc4aa52f959d40
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/55070611dd003a01
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/dee38e44a0d1c320
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f95e688bb0612c63
~ibid~
.
Obama-Regime© Using Left-Wing Radial High Tech
Media Shout-Down BARACKING©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8e579a6b903e62b1
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3adda4284110e71f
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/59dcfdaa2b7cbc2d
.
Don't Let The Truth Be Told : Manufacturing the Democrat
Half-Truth and Liberal Media Lie by Distorting the Facts
and Reality.
~ibid~
.
Therefore It Follows . . . -from- Wikipedia
The National Socialist German Workers' Party
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Socialist_German_Workers%E2%80%...
(German: Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei)
Abbreviated NSDAP), commonly known in English
as the NAZI Party
(Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei)
was a political party in Germany between 1919 and 1945.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi
It was known as the German Workers' Party (DAP)
.
Today we have 21st Century "Liberal-Fascism"
and the Liberal-Fascist Agents of Social Change.
-aka- The Democrat Party of the USA attempting
to Socialize the Nation under their One Party Control
with their Charismatic Leader {Totalitarian} Barack
'Hussein' Obama . -aka- Change You Can Believe In !
-aka- "The Third Way" via Fascism Authoritarian {Elitist}
and Totalitarian
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_position
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarian
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totalitarianism
.
The Validity of the Term "Liberal-Fascist"
? Can Liberal-Fascism Exist?
? Do Liberal-Fascists Exist ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/af4569002bba33ca
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/efbc4aa52f959d40
~ibid~
.
Denying the potential existence of 'Liberal-Fascism'
does not change the fact that 'Liberal-Fascism' may
and can exist in the world today.
.
Liberal-Fascist :
Employing the Justification, Means and Tactics of
Fascism {National Socialism} to Achieve the Ends
of a One Party Liberal {Socialist} Agenda is what
has morphed into "Liberal-Fascism" and those who
are the Agents-of-One-Party-Socialist-Change are
in-fact Liberal-Fascist.
* Classically Fascism had one reasoned definition
in the early 1900s. -but- Time Changes Words and
their Meanings . . .
.
Time often changes Words and the Meaning
of Words; and that is part of the Evolution of
Language with the Passage of Time.
.
Hence the use of the 'Hyphen' between the Two
Words Linking Them and Uniting Them into One
Compound Word with a New Meaning and Usage.
"Liberal-Fascism" & "Liberal-Fascist"
.
Liberal & Fascist have now become One Newly
'Hyphenated' {Combination} Word "Liberal-Fascist"
with it's own new unique meaning.
.
ObamaNistas© {Liberal-Fascists} Worried About
"The Great Leader's" Socialist Economic Competence
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9876df6e26d1b4c8
~ibid~
.
'gf' - history could be repeating itself . . .
all over again - idtars ~ RHF {Hey That's Me ~ibid~}
.

Michael Coburn

May 27, 2009, 1:06:25 PM5/27/09

d051-4d1d-878...@w35g2000prg.googlegroups.com...

> So, Is the conservative or liberal point of view to impose their will
> upon the woman?
>
> Consider this. Suppose a quadraplegic takes up residence in your home
> without your permission. Do you then become responsible for the care of
> this human being? If you say no then why does a woman become
> responsbile for some human who takes up residency in her womb without
> her permission?
>
> Has she not, by virtue of having had the requisite coitus, given defacto
> permission (rape notwithstanding)?

No. She has not given permission for it. She accented to sex. Not to
motherhood. Perhaps the male lied and told her he had been "fixed" or
that he would use a condom, or, or, or. The "intent" of the act was not
necessarily motherhood. She could also have been mistaken about her own
ovulation periods. There is not (regardless of your particular opinions)
a prohibition on sex except that it be a necessary "evil" for procreation.

Your being a prude does not allow you to dictate that prudishness to
others based on some religious fundamentalism. The short point is
"Stay the hell out of the lives of others".

--
"Those are my opinions and you can't have em" -- Bart Simpson

~ RHF

May 27, 2009, 1:10:38 PM5/27/09

KC - Sort of like Robert "KKK" Byrds [D-WV]
'Filibuster' of the US Civil Rights Act of 1964.
http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/minute/Civil_Rights_Filib...
.
The Republicans Passed the 1964 Civil Rights Act
http://www.gopusa.com/opinion/mz_0808.shtml
Note - One of the Chief Democrat Opponents
was Democrat Senator Albert Gore Sr. [D-TN].
http://www.gopusa.com/opinion/mz_0808.shtml
.

~ RHF

May 27, 2009, 1:14:16 PM5/27/09
On May 27, 10:06 am, Michael Coburn <mik...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 27 May 2009 14:18:59 +0900, Brenda Ann wrote:
> > "Gary Forbis" <forbisga...@msn.com> wrote in message
>
> d051-4d1d-8783-4decdcc88...@w35g2000prg.googlegroups.com...

"No Those Are Your {Insert Explicative} Opinions
and You Can Have {Keep} Them" ~ RHF
.

~ RHF

May 27, 2009, 1:16:03 PM5/27/09
On May 27, 7:44 am, Kevin Cunningham <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> On May 26, 6:33 pm, tianmei...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > On May 26, 9:13 am, Kevin Cunningham <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> > > What the right can't push completely under the table are things like
> > > segregation, Father Conklin, the KKK and the Citizens council.  When a
> > > writer can explain away these niggling facts they might get some were.-
>
> > "Facts"? - ROTFLMAO!
>
> > The above is a perfect example of Liberal Fascist propaganda lies of
> > the Neo-Commie Left.
> > Everyone who knows history knows how imbicilic are "Kevin Cunningham"
> > comments.
>
> > Keep writting!  We all love to laugh uncontrollably at Liberal
> > Fascists.
>
> > ROTFLMAO!
>
> Notice, the right wing poster (above) can't answer any thing I
> posited.  Nope, attack the poster not the post is the way the right
> wing does there thing.
>
> And now I'm a "Liberal Fascist".  In the past we have been (bleep)
> lovers, communists, socialists, taxaholics, the list goes on and on.
> Glad the right came up with a new one.

- Hmm, "Liberal Fascist" , wonder if that is from the same word mill
- that churned out Islamo-fascist?  Maybe they bought the word fascist
- and now they have to do something with it.

KC - That would be "Islam-O-Fascist". ~ RHF
.

~ RHF

May 27, 2009, 1:18:19 PM5/27/09

GF - What you call "Narrow Thinking"
Others consider 'Focused Thought' ~ RHF
.

~ RHF

May 27, 2009, 1:33:41 PM5/27/09
On May 27, 12:23 am, Gary Forbis <forbisga...@msn.com> wrote:
> On May 26, 10:18 pm, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
>
> > "Gary Forbis" <forbisga...@msn.com> wrote in message

> > So, Is the conservative or liberal point of view to impose their will
> > upon the woman?
>
> > Consider this.  Suppose a quadraplegic takes up residence in your
> > home without your permission.  Do you then become responsible
> > for the care of this human being?  If you say no then why does
> > a woman become responsbile for some human who takes up
> > residency in her womb without her permission?
>
> > Has she not, by virtue of having had the requisite coitus, given defacto
> > permission (rape notwithstanding)?

- No.  pregnancy is no more a result of coitus
- than becoming a millionare is a result of
- playing lotto.

GF - Oh Ye Great Denier of Biology {Obama-Speaker©}

- While you have to play to win few who play actually win.

-wrt- The Human Sexual Act it's about 1-in-4 Chances.
-ps- That Ain't a Million to One.

- Most who do it do it for fun not for the chance
- of having a baby.

Then again - Some/Many 'Do It' to Create a Baby :
Which is a Natural Outcome of the Sexual Act.

- Those who do it to have a baby will not ask
- for the human to be evicted.

Abortion is not an 'eviction'

The 'evicted' are out-on-the-street
-but- Very Much Alive
-and- Have a 'Chance' at a New Day
-and- A New Beginning for Their Life

The "Aborted" Are Dead {Murdered}
-yeah- Very Much Dead
-and- Have a 'NO Chance' at a New Day
-and- A NO Beginning of Their Life

Partial Birth Abortion -aka- ObamaCide©

- There is no meeting of the minds between
- the parties prior to human taking up resident
- in the womb so no contract was made.

Don't Know whether there was a 'meeting-of-the-minds'
-but- There Was Sure A "Meeting-of-the-Bodies"

GF - "human taking up resident in the womb"

# 1 - Yes It Is A Living Human Being :
Not an organic tissue sample to disposed of...

# 2 - "taking up resident in the womb"
You make it sound like some space alien invasion.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

May 27, 2009, 2:57:23 PM5/27/09
Police layoffs leads to Gun buying.
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=265308

Natchurly.
I sort of kind of know a Louisiana Cajun woman who lives in Ohio.Maybe I
ought to tell her to buy a Shootin Iron and go to a Shootin Iron range
and Lock n Load.

Every once in a while the City of Jackson hires some more cops.Only a
few months ago they hired some more cops.Meanwhile, Toledo is laying off
some cops.I told y'all before it is a topsy turvy World and hardly
anything makes sense anymore.
cuhulin

Kevin Cunningham

May 27, 2009, 5:39:28 PM5/27/09
On May 27,

(gone)

> - - Liberal-Fascists are almost always stuck with
> - - their heads-up-their-old-wealth-pasts ~ RHF
>
> - Repetition doesn't make Liberals "Fascists".
> - Fascism is a right wing concept and goal.
> - Liberals favor democratic rule over dictatorships.
>
> Repeating Liberal Lies and Democrat Party
> of the USA Distortions does not change the
> Fact that Liberal-Fascism Exists [.]  ~ RHF
>  .
(Tons and tons of crap deleted)

And you can't define it, place the concept with it's founder, say who
else uses it but it's still real. Sort of like "Alice in Wonderland".

Yes, the Wonderland of right wing dementia.

Kevin Cunningham

May 27, 2009, 5:42:25 PM5/27/09

Interesting, mostly when I read an anti-abortion screed, it's written
by some guy. Now why is that? Is it because banning abortion won't
influence them at all? Sorta like Briston Palin's boy friend.

And this "guy" is the same way. He's not going to have a baby, he's
not going to deliver but he's still against every thing that doesn't
affect him.

Meldon

May 27, 2009, 6:40:02 PM5/27/09
On May 27, 3:23 am, Gary Forbis <forbisga...@msn.com> wrote:
> On May 26, 10:18 pm, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
>
> > "Gary Forbis" <forbisga...@msn.com> wrote in message

> > So, Is the conservative or liberal point of view to impose their will
> > upon the woman?
>
> > Consider this.  Suppose a quadraplegic takes up residence in your
> > home without your permission.  Do you then become responsible
> > for the care of this human being?  If you say no then why does
> > a woman become responsbile for some human who takes up
> > residency in her womb without her permission?
>
> > Has she not, by virtue of having had the requisite coitus, given defacto
> > permission (rape notwithstanding)?
>
> No.  pregnancy is no more a result of coitus than becoming a
> millionare is a result of playing lotto.

You heard it here first! Men by simply having sex, are not responsible
for unwanted pregnancies because there’s no guarantee of pregnancy.

Telamon

May 27, 2009, 7:29:01 PM5/27/09
In article
<400e5928-0020-47b7...@e24g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>,
Kevin Cunningham <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:

It's your history if you live in America.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

tianm...@gmail.com

May 27, 2009, 7:53:41 PM5/27/09
On May 27, 2:17 am, Gary Forbis <forbisga...@msn.com> wrote:

> Repetition doesn't make Liberals "Fascists".
> Fascism is a right wing concept and goal.
> Liberals favor democratic rule over dictatorships.

Publik School Neo-Commie brainwashing is a terrible thing to waste
Yet another Liberal Fascist propaganda lie by yet another ignorant
Liberal Fascist.
This is getting to be fun entertainment. Like watching Kernal Klink
and Sargent Shultz - ROTFLMAO!
HEIL LIBERAL FASCIST HITLER!!!

tianm...@gmail.com

May 27, 2009, 7:56:16 PM5/27/09

Is that like how Liberal Fascists enjoy 0baMa0 Government coitus
without concern of the economic and fiscal consequences?

ROTFLMAO!

tianm...@gmail.com

May 27, 2009, 7:58:25 PM5/27/09

"Right wing"? - ROTFLMAO
This IS fun entertainment. Like watching Kernal Klink and Sargent

tianm...@gmail.com

May 27, 2009, 7:59:09 PM5/27/09

Publik School Neo-Commie brainwashing is a terrible thing to waste on
a useful idiot.

Yet another Liberal Fascist propaganda lie by yet another ignorant
Liberal Fascist.

This is getting to be fun entertainment. Like watching Kernal Klink

tianm...@gmail.com

May 27, 2009, 8:00:57 PM5/27/09
On May 27, 12:06 pm, Michael Coburn <mik...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 27 May 2009 14:18:59 +0900, Brenda Ann wrote:
> > "Gary Forbis" <forbisga...@msn.com> wrote in message
>
> d051-4d1d-8783-4decdcc88...@w35g2000prg.googlegroups.com...

> > So, Is the conservative or liberal point of view to impose their will
> > upon the woman?
>
> > Consider this.  Suppose a quadraplegic takes up residence in your home
> > without your permission.  Do you then become responsible for the care of
> > this human being?  If you say no then why does a woman become
> > responsbile for some human who takes up residency in her womb without
> > her permission?
>
> > Has she not, by virtue of having had the requisite coitus, given defacto
> > permission (rape notwithstanding)?
>
> No.  She has not given permission for it.  She accented to sex.  Not to
> motherhood. Perhaps the male lied and told her he had been "fixed" or
> that he would use a condom, or, or, or.  The "intent" of the act was not
> necessarily motherhood.  She could also have been mistaken about her own
> ovulation periods.  There is not (regardless of your particular opinions)
> a prohibition on sex except that it be a necessary "evil" for procreation.

How else did you expect a PubliK Liberal Fascist Neo-Commie School
drop-out to increase her welfare income?

tianm...@gmail.com

May 27, 2009, 8:03:51 PM5/27/09

ROTFLMAO!!!

This is fun Fun FUN ! Kernal Klink and Sargent Shultz hilarious -

tianm...@gmail.com

May 27, 2009, 8:05:48 PM5/27/09
On May 27, 4:42 pm, Kevin Cunningham <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Interesting, mostly when I read an anti-abortion screed, it's written
> by some guy.  Now why is that?  Is it because banning abortion won't
> influence them at all?  Sorta like Briston Palin's boy friend.
>
> And this "guy" is the same way.  He's not going to have a baby, he's
> not going to deliver but he's still against every thing that doesn't
> affect him.

"Interesting"? pffft ROTFLMAO!!!!

tianm...@gmail.com

May 27, 2009, 8:07:16 PM5/27/09

LOL - tell that to the Puerto Rican Liberal Fascist Judge - ROTFLMAO!

obamao.sux....@gmail.com

May 27, 2009, 8:11:39 PM5/27/09
On May 26, 8:00 pm, Gary Forbis <forbisga...@msn.com> wrote:

> > And the left can't hide any number of their own hypocrisies such as
> > women’s choice to kill.

> So, Is the conservative or liberal point of view to impose their will
> upon the woman?
>
> Consider this.  Suppose a quadraplegic takes up residence in your
> home without your permission.  Do you then become responsible
> for the care of this human being?  If you say no then why does
> a woman become responsbile for some human who takes up
> residency in her womb without her permission?- Hide quoted text -

ROTFLMAO!!!!

obamao.sux....@gmail.com

May 27, 2009, 8:13:13 PM5/27/09
On May 26, 8:04 pm, Gary Forbis <forbisga...@msn.com> wrote:

> On May 26, 8:44 am, Moderator <meldo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > What a load of carp.  Something smells
> > > fishy.  I feel under attack all the time by
> > > right wing totalitarians.  By accusing the
> > > left of what the right is doing the unthinking
> > > may be swayed, as has the masses for
> > > far too long, but people are waking up to
> > > the truth of who is and who is not attacking
> > > this nation and its values of freedom and
> > > justice for all.
>
> > We're screwed on both sides. The right wants to consolidate power. The
> > left wants to decentralize it. Both are exercises in government and
> > legislative excess which overwhelmingly benefit the system at the cost
> > of the people who have to pay for it and who are overwhelmingly the
> > middle-class and the poor. Its not the right that wants to tell you if
> > you can smoke in your car or not. Both sides have to legislate and
> > therefore it costs us money either way.
>
> > I think the left is in for a rude awakening resulting from the
> > "economic crisis". Funding for the left is from a slightly different
> > mix of interests. Often "new wealth" supports these causes but
> > comparatively, the right's funding comes from "old wealth" which is
> > less affected by economic cycles. Pretty soon people are going to tell
> > the left to shut the hell up, get the fuck out of the legislature and
> > stay out of the people's wallets. The right could capitalize on the
> > rising tide against spending for squeaky wheels but somehow haven't
> > got the message to stick.
>
> >http://theyreallcrooksandliars.blogspot.com/
>
> The "old wealth" is a matter of entitlement and enfranchisement.
> By making old wealth pay its own way assets move into the hands
> of the currently productive.  While there is a moral need to support
> those who came before us and made the world a good place for
> us this doesn't mean "old wealth" since many who made this a  good
> place for us weren't rewarded during their productive years.- Hide quoted text -

Cannibalist! ROTFLMAO!!!

obamao.sux....@gmail.com

May 27, 2009, 8:22:52 PM5/27/09
On May 26, 8:39 pm, "marika" <marika5...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Gary Forbis" <forbisga...@msn.com> wrote in message
> >The "old wealth" is a matter of entitlement and enfranchisement.

> NO one shared any of this wealth with me, old or new,  so why do I have to
> support those who came before me

Because the Liberal FASCISTS say so - HEIL LIBERAL HITLER!

Liberal Kernal Klink and Fascist Sargent Shultz - ROTFLMAO!

obamao.sux....@gmail.com

May 27, 2009, 8:24:12 PM5/27/09
On May 26, 8:58 pm, Joe from Kokomo <j...@indy.net> wrote:
> > On May 26, 2:20 pm, Kevin Cunningham <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> >> I think we owe the world a few basic apologies.  The first one should
> >> be for the stupid, corrupt invasion of Iraq for no known reason.
>
> >> And you support the Iraq invasion when it suits you.  Now, why did we
> >> do it?  There is no reason I can see, no reason that Bush gave that
> >> panned out.  But your repugs, lying is what you do well.
> tianmei...@gmail.com wrote:
> > ROTFLMAO!
>
> How about a REAL answer instead of your bull$hit (non) response?
>
> Hide behind your laughing a$$hole if you wish, but if you have good
> reasons for justifying the Iraq war, by all means, tell us.
>
> C'mon, go ahead, really explain it. Now's your chance to dazzle us with
> your brilliance instead of trying to baffle us with your bull$hit!

You can't handle a "real" answer, Kernal Klink and Sargent Shultz -
ROTFLMAO!

Gary Forbis

May 27, 2009, 8:51:53 PM5/27/09

Maybe you spin your ascript of other's motives
that way but I'm not responsible for your misguided
"focused thoughts". I suppose you can tell others
what they are feeling as well.

~ RHF

May 27, 2009, 9:05:25 PM5/27/09
-
- And this "guy" is the same way.  He's not going to have a baby, he's
- not going to deliver but he's still against every thing that doesn't
- affect him.

KC - Have One of Your Children Aborted {Murdered}
Without Your Knowledge : Until Then STFU ~ RHF
.

~ RHF

May 27, 2009, 9:10:55 PM5/27/09
On May 27, 3:40 pm, Meldon <meldon_f...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On May 27, 3:23 am, Gary Forbis <forbisga...@msn.com> wrote:
>

> > On May 26, 10:18 pm, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
>
> > > "Gary Forbis" <forbisga...@msn.com> wrote in message

> > > So, Is the conservative or liberal point of view to impose their will
> > > upon the woman?
>
> > > Consider this.  Suppose a quadraplegic takes up residence in your
> > > home without your permission.  Do you then become responsible
> > > for the care of this human being?  If you say no then why does
> > > a woman become responsbile for some human who takes up
> > > residency in her womb without her permission?
>
> > > Has she not, by virtue of having had the requisite coitus, given defacto
> > > permission (rape notwithstanding)?
>
> > No.  pregnancy is no more a result of coitus than becoming a
> > millionare is a result of playing lotto.

- You heard it here first! Men by simply having sex, are not
responsible
- for unwanted pregnancies because there’s no guarantee of pregnancy.

Yeah That The Liberal-Fascist {Male Theology}
Abortion Escape Clause : It's All Her Fault !
.
it's a sad excuse for a human being : that will
not take responsibility for his issue ~ RHF
.

~ RHF

May 27, 2009, 9:20:37 PM5/27/09
On May 27, 2:39 pm, Kevin Cunningham <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> On May 27,
>
> (gone)
> > - - Liberal-Fascists are almost always stuck with
> > - - their heads-up-their-old-wealth-pasts ~ RHF
>
> > - Repetition doesn't make Liberals "Fascists".
> > - Fascism is a right wing concept and goal.
> > - Liberals favor democratic rule over dictatorships.
>
> > Repeating Liberal Lies and Democrat Party
> > of the USA Distortions does not change the
> > Fact that Liberal-Fascism Exists [.]  ~ RHF
> >  .
>
> (Tons and tons of crap deleted)

- And you can't define it, place the concept with it's founder, say
who
- else uses it but it's still real.  Sort of like "Alice in
Wonderland".

- Yes, the Wonderland of right wing dementia.

Keith Cunningham - 'right wing dementia'

- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply 'Rant' = = = - - -
[>: To Liberal-Fascist Name Calling :<]
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/318979fbe8546cfa
.
kevin, Kevin. KEVIN ! - You are becoming a
real Obama-Speaker© {Truth Denier & Deleter}
.
[...]
'kc' - history could be repeating itself . . .
all over again - idtars ~ RHF {Hey That's Me ~ibid~}
.

~ RHF

May 27, 2009, 9:23:57 PM5/27/09

- - GF - What you call "Narrow Thinking"
- - Others consider 'Focused Thought' ~ RHF

- Maybe you spin your ascript of other's motives
- that way but I'm not responsible for your misguided
- "focused thoughts".  I suppose you can tell others
- what they are feeling as well.

GF one 'feels' -what- One "FEELS"
and for some : Feelings Are Facts ~ RHF
.

cuh...@webtv.net

May 27, 2009, 10:06:18 PM5/27/09
New Obama - Sinclair Gay Sex Globe Cover Story.
www.rense.com
www.globemagazine.com

If it is at Rense.com and Globe Magazine,,,, I BELIEVE IT!
I was at the Wal Mart Gestapo store this afternoon, (I bought some
oranges and tomatos and bananas and cookies.The cookies are for doggy)
how did I miss checking out the latest Globe Magazine while I was
waiting in line at the Gestapo check out counter?
cuhulin

Kevin Cunningham

May 28, 2009, 7:42:34 AM5/28/09

Once again, you right wing weirdos are happy to use a term, unhappy to
define the term. So tell us, moron, what is a liberal fascist? A
fascist who is to the liberal side?

Kevin Cunningham

May 28, 2009, 7:48:18 AM5/28/09

So tell us, prick, when did you have an abortion? What have you
actually experienced?

Just like all the scum sucking anti-abortion male activists you have
never been pregnant but you know aaalllllll about abortion. The facts
are simple. You are scared of women. You are scared to let women go
and talk to their doctors and make their own decisions.

And you are too gutless to have insisted that the repugs quit playing
politics with the abortion issue. Yeah, a real gutless individual.
When you had the power you never, ever proposed a constitutional
amendment, a bill, any thing to out law abortion. You were happy to
be used as a cash cow.

Gary Forbis

May 28, 2009, 8:12:13 AM5/28/09
On May 27, 3:40 pm, Meldon <meldon_f...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> You heard it here first! Men by simply having sex, are not responsible
> for unwanted pregnancies because there’s no guarantee of pregnancy.

While there can be no meeting of the minds between the mother or
father and the life created there can be a meeting of the minds
between
the mother and the father concerning any life created. It behooves
the
couple to make a contract concerning such matters.

We can move down the road to what obligations a society can force
upon an individual if you'd like. We'd need to start from basic
principles
concerning such matters so we know these principles are consistently
applied in all our decisions. Both the left and the right seem to be
helter-skelter on the application of first principles.

dave

May 28, 2009, 8:16:10 AM5/28/09
Telamon wrote:

> It's your history if you live in America.

Genocide and slavery mark the early years, followed by hypocrisy and
plunder.

dave

May 28, 2009, 8:23:07 AM5/28/09

He thinks that the Nazis were socialists because they used the word in
their name. Like when the commies call a country a "peoples' republic".
It's plain cynicism, which flies right over the Bircher's head.

Lamont Cranston

May 28, 2009, 10:48:43 AM5/28/09

Ah, another Dementia Wonderland dweller.

http://www.publiceye.org/glossary/glossary_big.html#f

Fascism and neofascism: Fascism is an especially virulent
form of *far-right* populism. Fascism glorifies national,
racial, or cultural unity and collective rebirth while
seeking to purge imagined enemies, and attacks both
revolutionary movements and liberal pluralism in favor of
militarized, totalitarian mass politics. Fascism first
crystallized in Europe in response to the Bolshevik
Revolution and the devastation of World War I, and then
spread to other parts of the world. If it is a post-WWII
occurrence it should be called neofascist or neofascism
unless it solely involves participants in older movements.
Neofascists reinterpret fascist ideology and strategy in
various ways to fit new circumstances.

Lamont Cranston

May 28, 2009, 10:50:27 AM5/28/09
> real Obama-Speaker� {Truth Denier & Deleter}
> .
> The ObamaSpeakers� Denying That "Liberal-Fascism" Exists> Obama-Regime� Using Left-Wing Radial High Tech
> Media Shout-Down BARACKING�

Yeah, it makes as much sense as "waterless water."

http://www.publiceye.org/glossary/glossary_big.html#f

Fascism and neofascism: Fascism is an especially virulent

form of far-right populism. Fascism glorifies national,

cuh...@webtv.net

May 28, 2009, 10:48:07 AM5/28/09
Do you have flush toilets? (yes, one sh.tter) Difficulty with bathing
(no) and undressing? (no)
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=265364

Don't look at me, I am not going to help you.
cuhulin

Kevin Alfred Strom

May 28, 2009, 1:03:54 PM5/28/09

Modern Republicans and Democrats both misuse the term "fascist" --
and to such a degree that the misuse has started to be enshrined in
dictionaries.

In the broad sense, the term (from the Latin for "bundle") just
means the strength of a united people -- as in the ancient Roman
story in which a father asks his sons to gather sticks from the
forest and bring them to him. Taking the wooden rods one at a time,
he easily breaks each of them in two. But when the very same rods
are bound together -- symbolizing a united family or people -- they
are unbreakable.

The fascist symbol, or _fasces_, thus became the symbol of the Roman
Republic and its ideals. It was also used by the French republic,
was adopted by Mussolini's 20th century Fascist movement, and was
also used by the United States during the same era.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasces

The U.S. dime displayed the fascist symbol on its reverse from
1916-1945 See

http://www.mountainviewcoins.com/10%20Mercury%20Dime%20Reverse%201926.jpg

and

http://www.mountainviewcoins.com/Mercury_Dimes.php

and it is displayed prominently to this day in the main chamber of
the U.S. Senate:

http://tinyurl.com/jfk-fasces

It's also a prominent element of Daniel Chester French's highly
idealized sculpture in the Lincoln Memorial.

In the narrow sense, fascism means specifically the social movement
popularized by Benito Mussolini and to some degree carried on into
more recent times by the Movimento Sociale Italiano.

It was characterized by the ideal of the state as expressing the
will of the people, with the people being an organic, natural
entity, not divided into classes with differing economic interests
but instead with each sector of society (such as farmers, laborers,
administrators, merchants, et cetera) able to elect its own
legislative representatives. In practice, many compromises were made
with allies and with the old order of things.

The central government and ruling party had a lot of authority under
Italian fascism, and that is really the only similarity real fascism
shares with the pop-definition of the word. But other central
governments and parties past and present had similar or greater
degrees of authority -- such in fact being the norm for almost all
human societies throughout history.

The pop-definition of "fascist" is roughly "big, bad, scary, and
mean authoritarianism."

"Fascist" is used by the Democrat gang to refer to the Republicans
and their often authoritarian views on (among other things) war,
drugs, and sexuality -- and by the Republican gang to refer to the
Democrats and their often authoritarian views on (among other
things) freedom of association, financial privacy, and taxation.

It's misused that way because both sides think they can make brownie
points by scaring voters with the spectre of authoritarianism from
the rival gang.

Here's the truth: both modern Republicans and modern Democrats score
pretty high on the authoritarianism scale -- somewhat higher, I'd
say, than the Movimento Sociale Italiano.

With every good wish,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

~ RHF

May 28, 2009, 1:41:16 PM5/28/09
On May 28, 7:48 am, "Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Crans...@WKWELITHOM.com>
wrote:

LC,

Fascist Techniques and Means to Achieve Fascist
Totalitarian Goals and Political Dominance over the
Masses can be employed by anyone including the
Left-Wing and so call Progressives and Liberals.
.
Call it Neo-LiIberal-Fascism -or- Neuvo-Liberal-Fascism
21st-Century-Liberal-Fascism in the end it is Fascism.
.
The ObamaSpeakers© Denying That "Liberal-Fascism" Exists

Obama-Regime© Using Left-Wing Radial High Tech
Media Shout-Down BARACKING©

.
ObamaNistas© {Liberal-Fascists} Worried About
"The Great Leader's" Socialist Economic Competence
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9876df6e26d1b4c8
~ibid~
.

'lc' - history could be repeating itself . . .

Moderator

May 28, 2009, 1:50:04 PM5/28/09

Just follow the thread. This is the conclusion one might reach based
on the sexist poster's premise, in this case pro-choice for women
only. When asked if a women is responsible for pregnancy if she has
intercourse, the poster's answer was "no". I've simply asked a follow-
up question based on the same premise and your response is gender
based.

~ RHF

May 28, 2009, 1:53:24 PM5/28/09

Dang "KC" Every Baby Has A Father and
Many/Most of those Human Fathers Love
and Want Their Children To Be Born and
Live and Have a Full Life. {Not To Be Aborted}

Think Beyond The Rights of The Mother
True Equality Requires Thinking About :
* The Rights of The Mother
* The Rights of The Baby
* The Rights of The Father
The Total Humanity {Love} of the Family.

KC - 'scum sucking anti-abortion male activists'

KC - 'scared of women'

KC - 'gutless'

KC - 'repugs'

KC - 'gutless' again

- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply 'Rant' = = = - - -
[>: To Liberal-Fascist Name Calling :<]
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/318979fbe8546cfa
.

Partial Birth Abortion -aka- ObamaCide©

.

~ RHF

May 28, 2009, 2:05:27 PM5/28/09

GF - Classic Liberal Secular Society Thinking :
* make a contract
* obligations a society
* force upon an individual
* principles are consistently applied in all our decisions
* application of first principles

Where is the Humanity and Love {Sense of Family}
Between a Man and a Women and the New Life
{Children} That They Have Created in Your Thinking ?
* Humanity
* Love
* New Life
* Family
* Society
.

~ RHF

May 28, 2009, 2:07:52 PM5/28/09
On May 28, 5:16 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> Telamon wrote:

- - It's your history if you live in America.

- Genocide and slavery mark the early years,
- followed by hypocrisy and plunder.

Dave - Yours Is The One Sided "Dark Cloud"
View of US History ~ RHF
.

~ RHF

May 28, 2009, 2:14:33 PM5/28/09

- and your response is gender based.

To Deny My Gender -is- To Deny My Self ~ RHF
.

Poetic-Justice

May 28, 2009, 2:22:51 PM5/28/09
Meldon wrote:
> On May 27, 3:23 am, Gary Forbis <forbisga...@msn.com> wrote:
>> On May 26, 10:18 pm, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
>>
>>> "Gary Forbis" <forbisga...@msn.com> wrote in message

>>> So, Is the conservative or liberal point of view to impose their will
>>> upon the woman?
>>> Consider this. Suppose a quadraplegic takes up residence in your
>>> home without your permission. Do you then become responsible
>>> for the care of this human being? If you say no then why does
>>> a woman become responsbile for some human who takes up
>>> residency in her womb without her permission?
>>> Has she not, by virtue of having had the requisite coitus, given defacto
>>> permission (rape notwithstanding)?
>> No. pregnancy is no more a result of coitus than becoming a
>> millionare is a result of playing lotto.
>
> You heard it here first! Men by simply having sex, are not responsible
> for unwanted pregnancies because there�s no guarantee of pregnancy.

Lets just make it so men are equally responsible.

If women can abandon children at a Fire House, men should be able to do
the same. If women can put a child up for adoption so can a man and if a
woman is not paying into the court system for child support then neither
should the man.

Lamont Cranston

May 28, 2009, 3:20:45 PM5/28/09
> The ObamaSpeakers� Denying That "Liberal-Fascism" Exists> Obama-Regime� Using Left-Wing Radial High Tech
> Media Shout-Down BARACKING�
> ObamaNistas� {Liberal-Fascists} Worried About

> "The Great Leader's" Socialist Economic Competence
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9876df6e26d1b4c8
> ~ibid~
> .
> 'lc' - history could be repeating itself . . .
> all over again - idtars ~ RHF {Hey That's Me ~ibid~}
> .

Ah, another Dementia Wonderland dweller.

Gary Forbis

May 28, 2009, 9:52:26 PM5/28/09

In the case of those who would chose abortion,
no where. If you think society should oblige a
woman to carry to term you are considering
where a society can force an obligation onto
a woman. Where is the love in that?

cuh...@webtv.net

May 28, 2009, 11:55:07 PM5/28/09
The weather outside is cool.What happened to all that global warming?
cuhulin

~ RHF

May 29, 2009, 1:40:36 AM5/29/09
On May 28, 6:52 pm, Gary Forbis <forbisga...@msn.com> wrote:
> On May 28, 11:05 am, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> > > While there can be no meeting of the minds between the mother or
> > > father and the life created there can be a meeting of the minds
> > > between
> > > the mother and the father concerning any life created.  It behooves
> > > the
> > > couple to make a contract concerning such matters.
>
> > > We can move down the road to what obligations a society can force
> > > upon an individual if you'd like.  We'd need to start from basic
> > > principles
> > > concerning such matters so we know these principles are consistently
> > > applied in all our decisions.  Both the left and the right seem to be
> > > helter-skelter on the application of first principles.
>
> > GF - Classic Liberal Secular Society Thinking :
> > * make a contract
> > * obligations a society
> > * force upon an individual
> > * principles are consistently applied in all our decisions
> > * application of first principles

- - Where is the Humanity and Love {Sense of Family}
- - Between a Man and a Women and the New Life
- - {Children} That They Have Created in Your Thinking ?
- - * Humanity
- - * Love
- - * New Life
- - * Family
- - * Society

- In the case of those who would chose abortion,
- no where.

Yes - Forcing a Women to have an Abortion as her
'only' Choice is very De-Humanizing for the Woman.

- If you think society should oblige a woman
- to carry to term you are considering where
- a society can force an obligation onto a woman.

Society is 'obligating' Women Everyday to Have
Abortions and Living with the Emotional Pain
and Suffering of Having Killed Their Own Babies.

- Where is the love in that?

Yes - Abortion ! -really- Where Is The Love In That ?
.

~ RHF

May 29, 2009, 1:52:44 AM5/29/09
On May 28, 12:20 pm, "Lamont Cranston"
> > The ObamaSpeakers© Denying That "Liberal-Fascism" Exists> > Obama-Regime© Using Left-Wing Radial High Tech
> > Media Shout-Down BARACKING©
> > ObamaNistas© {Liberal-Fascists} Worried About

> > "The Great Leader's" Socialist Economic Competence
> >http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9876df6e26d1b4c8
> > ~ibid~
> >  .
> > 'lc' - history could be repeating itself . . .
> > all over again - idtars ~ RHF {Hey That's Me ~ibid~}
> >  .
>
> Ah, another Dementia Wonderland dweller.
>
> http://www.publiceye.org/glossary/glossary_big.html#f
>
> Fascism and neofascism: Fascism is an especially virulent
> form of *far-right* populism. Fascism glorifies national,
> racial, or cultural unity and collective rebirth while
> seeking to purge imagined enemies, and attacks both
> revolutionary movements and liberal pluralism in favor of
> militarized, totalitarian mass politics. Fascism first
> crystallized in Europe in response to the Bolshevik
> Revolution and the devastation of World War I, and then
> spread to other parts of the world. If it is a post-WWII
> occurrence it should be called neofascist or neofascism
> unless it solely involves participants in older movements.
> Neofascists reinterpret fascist ideology and strategy in
> various ways to fit new circumstances.

The Far-Left loves to define Fascism as an
exclusive Far-Right 'thing'. {Blame Them Not Me}

Fascism is Fascism and whether the Fascist Methods,
and Techniques are employed by the Left or Right
means no difference to the People being subjugated
and exploited by the Fascists.

The Liberal-Fascist 'Populism' of the Obama-Regime©
is setting a new standard for Fascism in the 21st Century.
.
Obamascism© = Obamascist© :
The New World Order With Obama Giving The Orders.
.

Telamon

May 29, 2009, 2:11:30 AM5/29/09
In article <23503-4A1...@storefull-3172.bay.webtv.net>,
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

> The weather outside is cool.What happened to all that global warming?

Al Gore is currently holding his breath and with that huge hot air
source missing the earth is cooling.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Mike

May 29, 2009, 7:31:28 AM5/29/09
On May 29, 1:40 am, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Yes - Forcing a Women to have an Abortion as her
> 'only' Choice is very De-Humanizing for the Woman.
>
> - If you think society should oblige a woman
> - to carry to term you are considering where
> - a society can force an obligation onto a woman.
>
> Society is 'obligating' Women Everyday to Have
> Abortions and Living with the Emotional Pain
> and Suffering of Having Killed Their Own Babies.

Duh. You are an affront to logic. Please name a woman who the gov't
"forces" to have an abortion. A woman choosing to have an abortion is
not the same as being "forced". Time to call up the angels in your
brain, so that you can make them dance on the head of a pin, again.

Please, show us the mental masturbation you are so good at.

dxAce

May 29, 2009, 7:35:19 AM5/29/09

Michael W. Bryant, the totally confused dufus who once claimed to have a PhD,
wrote:

Lying about having a PhD is mental retardation, dufus boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.

Gary Forbis

May 29, 2009, 8:27:19 AM5/29/09
On May 29, 4:35 am, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
> Michael W. Bryant, the totally confused dufus who once claimed to have a PhD,
> wrote:

> > Please, show us the mental masturbation you are so good at.
>
> Lying about having a PhD is mental retardation, dufus boy!

How is this responsive? One needn't have a PhD to understand logic.
I have no degree at all. I learned Boolean logic while in the 6th
grade
by being a sounding board for my dad as he was learning it.
Interestingly
his text book introduced many wacky techniques to help optomize a
formula and thereby reduce the number of components to implement it
in an electronic device.

I suspect RHF doesn't know how to use predicate logic. Many on the
right (and left) would be well served by learning the rules of logic
so that
they can discuss issues rationally and improve their arguments rather
than attempting to twist other's words. Clarity of thought rather
than
strength of conviction is the surest way to the truth of the matter.
I'm
trying to bring him along but it's hard to help someone who doesn't
know how to determine the validity of an argument let alone the
soundness
of one.

dave

May 29, 2009, 8:37:57 AM5/29/09
~ RHF wrote:

> Where is the Humanity and Love {Sense of Family}
> Between a Man and a Women and the New Life
> {Children} That They Have Created in Your Thinking ?

There are too many people on the planet already. The last thing we need
to encourage is spitting out more of them.

dave

May 29, 2009, 8:38:56 AM5/29/09

Painfully and brutally honest. Take off the blinders. Jeremiah Wright
and Malcom X told the truth.

dave

May 29, 2009, 8:47:19 AM5/29/09
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> The weather outside is cool.What happened to all that global warming?
> cuhulin

The scientists predict cooling in many places (including N. America) and
warming in others. Agriculture will quickly collapse. There will be
famine, displacement, wars, and megadeath. Hoopla!

dave

May 29, 2009, 9:16:57 AM5/29/09

A = B
B = C
A = C

cuh...@webtv.net

May 29, 2009, 9:31:36 AM5/29/09
That democrat dude who lives across the street from me, he said he
worked at The Can Man scrap iron yard for eighteen years.Yesterday, when
I was working on my flower bed, he stepped over here.He said that pretty
woman who works in the office at The Can Man is single.

This morning on his radio talk show, www.supertalkms.com Paul Gallo
said Italian Americans are smarter than Irish Americans.
I wonder why he thinks that? About nine or ten sompin years ago, it was
Voted the Irish women in Ireland have the sexiest sounding voices in the
World.

Look at who Signed the United States Constitution.Italy's govt is a
socialist govt.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

May 29, 2009, 2:06:23 PM5/29/09
So, then I asked Paul Gallo,,,
What about the Scots Irish Americans?
In his exact words, he said,,,
The Scots Irish Americans can outdrink any damn nationality in the
world!!!Bar None!

He might be right about that too.
cuhulin

Telamon

May 29, 2009, 5:28:27 PM5/29/09
In article
<b16b278b-a246-4df2...@b1g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,
Gary Forbis <forbi...@msn.com> wrote:

This is an emotional argument over human life involving spirituality.

There is clear right and wrong human actions here but some do not value
human life or even believe that we also have a spiritual side so
basically it boils down to disparate values and a concept of self and
is not a matter of debate logic.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

May 29, 2009, 5:32:27 PM5/29/09
In article <_4-dnaxo4rC4SoLX...@earthlink.com>,
dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:

Sounds like you missed out on being a father.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

~ RHF

May 29, 2009, 5:53:43 PM5/29/09
On May 29, 5:27 am, Gary Forbis <forbisga...@msn.com> wrote:
> On May 29, 4:35 am, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
>
> > Michael W. Bryant, the totally confused dufus who once claimed to have a PhD,
> > wrote:
> > > Please, show us the mental masturbation you are so good at.
>
> > Lying about having a PhD is mental retardation, dufus boy!
>
> How is this responsive?  One needn't have a PhD to understand logic.
> I have no degree at all.  I learned Boolean logic while in the 6th
> grade
> by being a sounding board for my dad as he was learning it.
> Interestingly
> his text book introduced many wacky techniques to help optomize a
> formula and thereby reduce the number of components to implement it
> in an electronic device.

- I suspect RHF doesn't know how to use predicate logic.

How Would You Know . . . What I Know ?

- Many on the right (and left) would be well served
- by learning the rules of logic so that they can
- discuss issues rationally and improve their
- arguments rather than attempting to twist
- other's words.

For 'many' on the Left (and Right) Feelings Are Facts :
* I 'feel' what I know.
* I know what I 'feel'
* Those Are My Factual 'Feelings'
-and- Your Facts
-and- Your Knowing
Can Not Will Not Change Them.
{Your Reality Is Not My Reality}
+ Feelings Trump Logic
+ Feelings Trump Rational Reasoning
= My Feelings Trump Your Arguments

- Clarity of thought rather than strength
- of conviction is the surest way to the
- truth of the matter.

The Clarity of the Strength of Conviction
Is The Truth of the Matter : For Those
Who 'Feel' That They Are Justly Right.

- I'm trying to bring him along but it's hard
- to help someone who doesn't know how
- to determine the validity of an argument
- let alone the soundness of one.

GF - Ah Shucks - I hope that I am not
hurting you 'feelings'. - idtars ~ RHF
.
.

dave

May 29, 2009, 6:24:42 PM5/29/09

I had kids 30, 40 years ago.

~ RHF

May 29, 2009, 6:26:04 PM5/29/09
On May 29, 5:37 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> ~ RHF wrote:
>
> > Where is the Humanity and Love {Sense of Family}
> > Between a Man and a Women and the New Life
> > {Children} That They Have Created in Your Thinking ?

- There are too many people on the planet already.

Dave Clearly You Not 'Feel' That This Statement
Is True : Since You Are Still Around and Have Not
Acted On It as It Applies to Yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bRXauNsXv4

- The last thing we need to encourage is spitting
- out more of them.

Dave ? 'spitting out more of them'

Many/Most People having some sense of
Humanity and Valuing Human Life would
not describe the "Act of Giving Birth" as
'spitting out more of them'.

Dave ? 'spitting out more of them' was that our
Obama-Speaker© Lesson for the day ? ~ RHF
.
.

.

~ RHF

May 29, 2009, 6:31:52 PM5/29/09
On May 29, 5:38 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> ~ RHF wrote:
> > On May 28, 5:16 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> >> Telamon wrote:
>
> > - - It's your history if you live in America.
>
> > - Genocide and slavery mark the early years,
> > - followed by hypocrisy and plunder.

- - Dave - Yours Is The One Sided "Dark Cloud"
- - View of US History ~ RHF

- Painfully and brutally honest.
- Take off the blinders.
- Jeremiah Wright and Malcom X told the truth.

Dave,

Your World {View} May Be An Evil {Damned} America
-while- My World {View} Is Founded On :
God {Allah} Bless {Blessed} America - Amen ~ RHF
.

~ RHF

May 29, 2009, 6:50:54 PM5/29/09
On May 29, 4:31 am, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:
> On May 29, 1:40 am, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>

> > Yes - Forcing a Women to have an Abortion as her
> > 'only' Choice is very De-Humanizing for the Woman.
>
> > - If you think society should oblige a woman
> > - to carry to term you are considering where
> > - a society can force an obligation onto a woman.
>
> > Society is 'obligating' Women Everyday to Have
> > Abortions and Living with the Emotional Pain
> > and Suffering of Having Killed Their Own Babies.

- Duh. You are an affront to logic.
- Please name a woman who the gov't "forces"
- to have an abortion.

Having the US Federal Government using Selective
Information, Education and Funding; results in the
Propagandizing of Abortion as the BEST Answer
for Poor and Minority Women.

- A woman choosing to have an abortion is not the
- same as being "forced".

MWB - When the Only 'Choice' Presented is Abortion :
It is the "Force" Feeding of Limited Knowledge -wrt-
the Many Valid Choices Available; and only promoting
the 'one' {Abortion} to Poor and Minority Women.

- Time to call up the angels in your brain,
- so that you can make them dance on
- the head of a pin, again.

MWB - I will have a 'nice' though for you.

- Please, show us the mental masturbation
- you are so good at.

MWB ? 'mental masturbation'

- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply 'Rant' = = = - - -
[>: To Liberal-Fascist Name Calling :<]
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/318979fbe8546cfa
.
Partial Birth Abortion -aka- Obama-Cide©
.
.

Gary Forbis

May 29, 2009, 9:32:28 PM5/29/09
On May 29, 2:28 pm, Telamon
<telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote:
> In article
> <b16b278b-a246-4df2-8dcf-03f713753...@b1g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,

That's so wrong. The object of logic isn't to debate but to reach
the truth of the matter. It can encompass disparate values and
concepts of self. The clarity of right and wrong are enhanced by
thinking rationally about the issues. I examine my emotions all
the time so that I can tell what is cause and what is effect. I don't
let people pull my chain because I know where all the chains are.
(That's a bit of a bravado statement since I am human and not
machine.)

Gary Forbis

May 29, 2009, 9:40:21 PM5/29/09
On May 29, 2:53 pm, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On May 29, 5:27 am, Gary Forbis <forbisga...@msn.com> wrote:
>

> > On May 29, 4:35 am, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
>
> > > Michael W. Bryant, the totally confused dufus who once claimed to have a PhD,
>
> > > Lying about having a PhD is mental retardation, dufus boy!
>
> > How is this responsive?  One needn't have a PhD to understand logic.
> > I have no degree at all.  I learned Boolean logic while in the 6th
> > grade
> > by being a sounding board for my dad as he was learning it.
> > Interestingly
> > his text book introduced many wacky techniques to help optomize a
> > formula and thereby reduce the number of components to implement it
> > in an electronic device.
>
> - I suspect RHF doesn't know how to use predicate logic.
>
> How Would You Know . . . What I Know ?

By their acts you shall know them.

> - Many on the right (and left) would be well served
> - by learning the rules of logic so that they can
> - discuss issues rationally and improve their
> - arguments rather than attempting to twist
> - other's words.
>
> For 'many' on the Left (and Right) Feelings Are Facts :
> * I 'feel' what I know.
> * I know what I 'feel'
> * Those Are My Factual 'Feelings'
> -and- Your Facts
> -and- Your Knowing
> Can Not Will Not Change Them.
> {Your Reality Is Not My Reality}
> + Feelings Trump Logic
> + Feelings Trump Rational Reasoning
> = My Feelings Trump Your Arguments

Think what you wish. It's your life.
You make mistakes that impact you
and others. I'm sure you feel victimized
by those who react to the effects upon
them of your unrepentant mistakes.

> - Clarity of thought rather than strength
> - of conviction is the surest way to the
> - truth of the matter.
>
> The Clarity of the Strength of Conviction
> Is The Truth of the Matter : For Those
> Who 'Feel' That They Are Justly Right.

Every one makes mistakes. Only a fool
would avoid detecting, correcting and mitigating
mistakes and avoiding repetition of mistakes made.

> - I'm trying to bring him along but it's hard
> - to help someone who doesn't know how
> - to determine the validity of an argument
> - let alone the soundness of one.
>
> GF - Ah Shucks - I hope that I am not
> hurting you 'feelings'.

Nope. I have devalued your opinions based
upon your statement of them.

It is loading more messages.