Obama vs. WGN-AM

TianM...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2008, 3:45:24 PM9/16/08
WGN-AM again target of ObaMao and his Liberal Fascist "Fairness
Doctrine" Nazis

They want to do to Radio what they did to the Mortgage market.

Chicago radio station WGN-AM is again coming under attack from the
presidential campaign of Sen. Barack Obama for offering airtime to a
controversial author.

It is the second time in recent weeks the station has been the target
of an "Obama Action Wire" alert to supporters of the Illinois
Democrat.

Monday night's target was David Freddoso,

[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Case_Against_Barack_Obama ]

who the campaign said was scheduled to be on the station from 9 p.m.
to 11 p.m. Chicago time.

"The author of the latest anti-Barack hit book is appearing on WGN
Radio in the Chicagoland market tonight, and your help is urgently
needed to make sure his baseless lies don't gain credibility," an e-
mail sent Monday evening to Obama supporters reads.

"David Freddoso has made a career off dishonest, extreme hate
mongering," the message said. "And WGN apparently thinks this card-
carrying member of the right-wing smear machine needs a bigger
platform for his lies and smears about Barack Obama -- on the public
airwaves."

The Tribune-owned station was flooded with calls and e-mails about an
hour before an Aug. 27 interview with Stanley Kurtz, a conservative
writer who examined Obama's ties to former 1960s radical William
Ayers.

A WGN producer said Monday night's response was about the same as when
Kurtz was on the station.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-080916-obama-wgn,0,4104167.story
http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2008/09/wgnam_again_target_of_obama_ca.html
_

Extension 720 Unabridged - 72- WGN - 9-16-08

Listen Now! (mp3) Milt moderates a debate between conservative author
David Freddoso and liberal activist Dan Johnson-Weinberger over the
contents of Freddoso's new book, The Case Against Barack Obama.

http://caster.wgnradio.com/podcasts/x720full-047-080916.mp3
_

Extension 720 Unabridged - 720 WGN - 8-27-08

Listen Now! (mp3) Milt talks with Stanley Kurtz,a senior fellow at the
Ethics and Public Policy Center and a contributor to National Review,
about what he's found in the newly opened Annenberg Challenge archives
at the UIC Library.

http://caster.wgnradio.com/podcasts/x720full-043-080827.mp3
_

Tops...@aol.com

Sep 16, 2008, 3:55:19 PM9/16/08
On Sep 16, 3:45 pm, TianMei...@gmail.com wrote:
> WGN-AM again target of ObaMao and his Liberal Fascist "Fairness
> Doctrine" Nazis

I find this strange because I never thought of WGN as a right wing
station.

I have also been puzzled by MSNBCs support for Obama. They are owned
by GE who are big defense contractors. GE has also been known to
change broadcasts they don't like. If anyone knows why they are
supporting the democrats please let me know.

topset72

boo-radley

Sep 16, 2008, 4:09:33 PM9/16/08

Its called journalism and getting the truth out.

David Moffitt

Sep 16, 2008, 5:52:49 PM9/16/08

<Tops...@aol.com> wrote in message

topset72

%%%% Follow the money!

"It is both foolish and wicked to teach the average man who is not well off
that some wrong or injustice has been done him, and that he should hope for
redress elsewhere than in his own industry, honesty, and intelligence." --
Theodore Roosevelt, "Review of Reviews", January 1897

RHF

Sep 17, 2008, 6:14:33 AM9/17/08
> http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-080916-obama-wgn,0,4104167.storyhttp://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2008/09/wgnam_again_t...

> _
>
> Extension 720 Unabridged - 72- WGN - 9-16-08
>
> Listen Now! (mp3) Milt moderates a debate between conservative author
> David Freddoso and liberal activist Dan Johnson-Weinberger over the
> contents of Freddoso's new book, The Case Against Barack Obama.
>
> http://caster.wgnradio.com/podcasts/x720full-047-080916.mp3
> _
>
> Extension 720 Unabridged - 720 WGN - 8-27-08
>
> Listen Now! (mp3) Milt talks with Stanley Kurtz,a senior fellow at the
> Ethics and Public Policy Center and a contributor to National Review,
> about what he's found in the newly opened Annenberg Challenge archives
> at the UIC Library.
>
> http://caster.wgnradio.com/podcasts/x720full-043-080827.mp3
> _
.
Obama Campaign using Left-Wing Radial High Tech Media
SHOUT-DOWN of WGN-AM Radio 720 kHz Chicago, IL.
http://www.wgnradio.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WGN_(AM)
http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2008/09/wgnam_again_target_of_obama_ca.html
.
A ONE SIDED POLITICAL SHOUT-DOWN : [ BARACKING© ]
Don't Let The Truth Be Told : Manufacturing the Democrat Half-Truth
and Liberal Media Lie by Distorting the Facts and Reality.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_censorship
* The Baracking© of American Media *
.
Another example of Liberal Democrat Dirty Tricks
and Nasty Obama Campaign Tactics all the while
claiming to be for Free Speech -but- Denying others
the Right To Speak Freely on the Public Airwaves
and a Denial of a Basic Human Right.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_speech
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_right
.
The Silencing of the Media by the Democrat Party of
the USA all the while neglecting the Real Problems
Confronting the USA and Issues Facing Americans.

~ RHF
.

e1313

Sep 17, 2008, 6:26:09 AM9/17/08
> A ONE SIDED POLITICAL SHOUT-DOWN : [ BARACKINGŠ ]

> Don't Let The Truth Be Told : Manufacturing the Democrat Half-Truth
> and Liberal Media Lie by Distorting the Facts and Reality.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booing
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_censorship
> * The BarackingŠ of American Media *

> .
> Another example of Liberal Democrat Dirty Tricks
> and Nasty Obama Campaign Tactics all the while
> claiming to be for Free Speech -but- Denying others
> the Right To Speak Freely on the Public Airwaves
> and a Denial of a Basic Human Right.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_speech
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_right
> .
> The Silencing of the Media by the Democrat Party of
> the USA all the while neglecting the Real Problems
> Confronting the USA and Issues Facing Americans.

Well, what do you expect when the majority of radio and TV stations are
either run by Neocons or walk in lockstep with the GOP and White House?

--
EMAC

RHF

Sep 17, 2008, 8:11:25 AM9/17/08
> >>http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-080916-obama-wgn,0,4104167.storyhtt......

> >> _
>
> >> Extension 720 Unabridged - 72- WGN - 9-16-08
>
> >> Listen Now! (mp3) Milt moderates a debate between conservative author
> >> David Freddoso and liberal activist Dan Johnson-Weinberger over the
> >> contents of Freddoso's new book, The Case Against Barack Obama.
>
> >>http://caster.wgnradio.com/podcasts/x720full-047-080916.mp3
> >> _
>
> >> Extension 720 Unabridged - 720 WGN - 8-27-08
>
> >> Listen Now! (mp3) Milt talks with Stanley Kurtz,a senior fellow at the
> >> Ethics and Public Policy Center and a contributor to National Review,
> >> about what he's found in the newly opened Annenberg Challenge archives
> >> at the UIC Library.
>
> >>http://caster.wgnradio.com/podcasts/x720full-043-080827.mp3
> >> _
- - .
- - Obama Campaign using Left-Wing Radial High Tech Media
- - SHOUT-DOWN of WGN-AM Radio 720 kHz Chicago, IL.
- - http://www.wgnradio.com/
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WGN_(AM)
- - http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2008/09/wgnam_again_t...
- - .
- - A ONE SIDED POLITICAL SHOUT-DOWN :  [ BARACKING© ]
- - Don't Let The Truth Be Told : Manufacturing the Democrat Half-
Truth
- - and Liberal Media Lie by Distorting the Facts and Reality.
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booing
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_censorship
- - * The Baracking© of American Media *
- -  .
- - Another example of Liberal Democrat Dirty Tricks
- - and Nasty Obama Campaign Tactics all the while
- - claiming to be for Free Speech -but- Denying others
- - the Right To Speak Freely on the Public Airwaves
- - and a Denial of a Basic Human Right.
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_speech
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_right
- - .
- - The Silencing of the Media by the Democrat Party of
- - the USA all the while neglecting the Real Problems
- - Confronting the USA and Issues Facing Americans.

- Well, what do you expect when the majority of radio
- and TV stations are either run by Neocons or walk in
- lockstep with the GOP and White House?
-
- --
- EMAC

Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder -by- Michael Savage
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism_Is_a_Mental_Disorder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Savage_(commentator)
.

tops...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2008, 8:21:46 AM9/17/08
On Sep 17, 6:14 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sep 16, 12:45 pm, TianMei...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > WGN-AM again target of ObaMao and his Liberal Fascist "Fairness
> > Doctrine" Nazis

Hey tin hat boy who keeps posting the same stupid 50 links -- Obama
has no chance of silencing WGN.

Good try though.

They are only one of the biggest radio stations in the country.

topset72

RHF

Sep 17, 2008, 8:47:28 AM9/17/08
On Sep 17, 5:21 am, topse...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sep 17, 6:14 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 16, 12:45 pm, TianMei...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > WGN-AM again target of ObaMao and his Liberal Fascist "Fairness
> > > Doctrine" Nazis

- Hey tin hat boy who keeps posting the same stupid 50 links

- Obama has no chance of silencing WGN.

-
- Good try though.
-
- They are only one of the biggest radio stations in the country.
-
- topset72

1st Reply - Eight Links

Obama Campaign using Left-Wing Radial High Tech Media
SHOUT-DOWN of WGN-AM Radio 720 kHz Chicago, IL.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3adda4284110e71f

2nd Reply - Plus Two More Links

Obama Campaign using Left-Wing Radial High Tech Media
SHOUT-DOWN of WGN-AM Radio 720 kHz Chicago, IL.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3adda4284110e71f

that is way 'short' of 50 links ~ RHF
.

tops...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2008, 9:12:59 AM9/17/08
On Sep 17, 8:47 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> 1st Reply - Eight Links
> Obama Campaign using Left-Wing Radial High Tech Media

> SHOUT-DOWN of WGN-AM Radio 720 kHz Chicago, IL.http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3adda4284110e71f

> 2nd Reply - Plus Two More Links
> Obama Campaign using Left-Wing Radial High Tech Media

> SHOUT-DOWN of WGN-AM Radio 720 kHz Chicago, IL.http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3adda4284110e71f
>

> that is way 'short' of 50 links ~ RHF

You're the best tin foil hat. If you click on one of his two links it
brings you to...another post by RHF that has 15 more links. Thanks
for the laughs.

Just stop posting about WGN. You don't know anything about them
outside of what some righty blog says.

topset72

Dave

Sep 17, 2008, 9:14:18 AM9/17/08
David Moffitt wrote:
> <Tops...@aol.com> wrote in message
> On Sep 16, 3:45 pm, TianMei...@gmail.com wrote:
>> WGN-AM again target of ObaMao and his Liberal Fascist "Fairness
>> Doctrine" Nazis
>>

> I find this strange because I never thought of WGN as a right wing
> station.
>
> I have also been puzzled by MSNBCs support for Obama. They are owned
> by GE who are big defense contractors. GE has also been known to
> change broadcasts they don't like. If anyone knows why they are
> supporting the democrats please let me know.

GE knows that democrats are better for business.

Dave

Sep 17, 2008, 9:33:23 AM9/17/08
All we get here is K-DaWN, quite possibly the biggest waste of 50 kW on
the planet. (Do they still do the celebrity impersonator show on Sunday?)

RHF

Sep 18, 2008, 12:58:06 AM9/18/08