OBAMA: Kenyan birth records criminally altered, COVERUP!

John Smith

May 30, 2011, 3:46:48 PM5/30/11

Iarnrod

May 30, 2011, 4:18:11 PM5/30/11
On May 30, 1:46 pm, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmx.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYW8KSsP1Ag
>
> Regards,
> JS

Alex Jones is a proven liar. There is nothing he has yet said that
actually is true. Sorta like you, Johnny KQQK!!

Hint: Hawaii has proven Obama was born there.

John Smith

May 30, 2011, 4:25:22 PM5/30/11

You are the only proven liar here. But yes, you have proved that
repetitivly with almost every post you have drafted!

NICE JOB! WELL DONE!

ROFLOL

... sad, but worth a laugh.

Regards,
JS

Iarnrod

May 30, 2011, 11:31:07 PM5/30/11
On May 30, 2:25 pm, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmx.com> wrote:
> On 5/30/2011 1:18 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

> > On May 30, 1:46 pm, John Smith<bit_buc...@gmx.com>  wrote:
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYW8KSsP1Ag
>
> >> Regards,
> >> JS
>
> > Alex Jones is a proven liar. There is nothing he has yet said that
> > actually is true. Sorta like you, Johnny KQQK!!
>
> > Hint: Hawaii has proven Obama was born there.
>
> You are the only proven liar here.

That is of course a lie, but we're not surprised since everything you
have said is a lie, as I proved beyond question.

Hey Johnny KQQK, tell ya what, howzabout you just go and try to NAME
ONE THING I have said that you "think" was a lie!!

We all know what comes next! The Johnny KQQK Tap Dance! DANCE for us,
Johnny!

Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year

May 30, 2011, 11:32:01 PM5/30/11

HAHAHA. The birth certificate was exposed as a fake weeks ago. Not
that anything will be done about it. If bush can get away with lying
us into holocausting iraq and murdering a million innocent civilians
then i'm sure no govt official will do anything to bammer over his
birth lie.

Brenda Ann

May 31, 2011, 12:58:48 AM5/31/11

"Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year" wrote in message

On May 30, 2:18 pm, Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On May 30, 1:46 pm, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYW8KSsP1Ag
>
> > Regards,
> > JS
>
> Alex Jones is a proven liar. There is nothing he has yet said that
> actually is true. Sorta like you, Johnny KQQK!!
>
> Hint: Hawaii has proven Obama was born there.

HAHAHA. The birth certificate was exposed as a fake weeks ago. Not
that anything will be done about it.

Hint: If the state of Hawaii (or any other state, for that matter) produced
it, in no matter WHAT form, it cannot, by definition, be a fake. If the
government produced it, it is a legal document in a court of law.

John Smith

May 31, 2011, 1:44:51 AM5/31/11

I believe that is what nixon tried to pull, "If the president does it,
it isn't a crime!" (paraphrased) Or, stated differently, a president
can NOT do a burglary, or conspire to do a burglary! BS!

Criminal public servants MUST obey the law, the law applies to all,
evenly (well, it is supposed to!)

If obama is using a document which is falsified and fraudulent, and
using it for personal gain, it is a CRIME OF HIGH TREASON. The fact
that it would be an official who is abusing the publics' trust only
makes it more of a horror, and deserving of a greater punishment!

Fraud is fraud -- even if nixon himself were to do it.

Lawyers may argue this, but the ones which argue the above as fact will
surely win ...

Regards,
JS

BDK

May 31, 2011, 1:53:40 AM5/31/11
In article <721c5b5c-9435-4a63-8f3a-3d970aa176f0
@y19g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>, xeto...@yahoo.com says...

Same old insane Speedy.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

John Smith

May 31, 2011, 2:22:34 AM5/31/11
On 5/30/2011 9:58 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

> HAHAHA. The birth certificate was exposed as a fake weeks ago. Not
> that anything will be done about it.

> Hint: If the state of Hawaii (or any other state, for that matter)
> produced it, in no matter WHAT form, it cannot, by definition, be a
> fake. If the government produced it, it is a legal document in a court
> of law.

Kenya, itself, is showing quite a bit of interest in the obama crimes:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=303053

This criminal president is becoming a MAJOR liability, he is open to
blackmail on so many fronts. I am hoping there are very capable people
in the CIA and FBI which realize this and they have the whitehouse,
obama, his family, his friends, his contacts, etc. under heavy surveillance!

This is the most shocking display of improper actions of a president in
my lifetime, indeed, the most shocking I have ever heard of to date ...

BTW, Jerome Corsis' book is GREAT!

Regards,
JS

Joe from Kokomo

May 31, 2011, 7:06:59 AM5/31/11
On 5/31/2011 2:22 AM, John Smith wrote:

> This [birther humbug] is the most shocking display of improper

> actions of a president in my lifetime, indeed, the most shocking I
> have ever heard of to date ...

More shocking than starting TWO bogus, fake, fraudulent wars, overall
costing tens of thousands of lives and a TRILLION dollars? That's not an
"improper action of a president"?

You have a strange sense of values -- but then, we already knew that.

> BTW, Jerome Corsis' book is GREAT!

Yes, Corsi has proven two things...

1) Birds of a feather (kooktards), flock together.

2) A fool and his money are soon parted.

Iarnrod

May 31, 2011, 8:18:54 AM5/31/11
On May 30, 9:32 pm, "Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year"
<xeton2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On May 30, 2:18 pm,Iarnrod<iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On May 30, 1:46 pm, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYW8KSsP1Ag
>
> > > Regards,
> > > JS
>
> > Alex Jones is a proven liar. There is nothing he has yet said that
> > actually is true. Sorta like you, Johnny KQQK!!
>
> > Hint: Hawaii has proven Obama was born there.
>
> HAHAHA. The birth certificate was exposed as  a fake weeks ago.

Sorry but you're mistaken, insane nut job. It was your claims that
were exposed as fake... years ago!

<chuckle>

Iarnrod

May 31, 2011, 8:20:56 AM5/31/11
On May 30, 11:44 pm, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmx.com> wrote:
> On 5/30/2011 9:58 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:
>

> > "Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year" wrote in message

> >> Alex Jones is a proven liar. There is nothing he has yet said that
> >> actually is true. Sorta like you, Johnny KQQK!!
>
> >> Hint: Hawaii has proven Obama was born there.
>
> > HAHAHA. The birth certificate was exposed as a fake weeks ago. Not
> > that anything will be done about it.

> > Hint: If the state of Hawaii (or any other state, for that matter)
> > produced it, in no matter WHAT form, it cannot, by definition, be a
> > fake. If the government produced it, it is a legal document in a court
> > of law.
>
> I believe that is what nixon tried to pull,

I believe you're still completely full of shit, Johnny KQQK.

> If obama is using a document which is falsified and fraudulent, and
> using it for personal gain, it is a CRIME OF HIGH TREASON.

He isn't. Hawaii issued it and the Constitution REQUIRES you to accept
it and STFU.

RHF

May 31, 2011, 8:24:38 AM5/31/11

Joe from Kokomo ...Wondering If...
? Libya is Obama's War For Oil !

Plus Obama Still Has Tens of Thousands
of US Troops Still in Iraq
-a-war-for-oil--a-war-for-oil--a-war-for-oil-

BIG PLUS Obama has Escalated War in Afghanistan
-a-war-for-oil--a-war-for-oil--a-war-for-oil-

And... Now Obama is Making War on Libya
-a-war-for-oil--a-war-for-oil--a-war-for-oil-
.
Damn Damn Damn : Prez "BO"s {Obama's} a Mega
{Multi} War Monger : Impeach Imperialist Leader Now !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/84d39da95108df8d
.
Prez "BO" {Obama}... Blood Dripping From One Hand
and Oil Dripping From The Other . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/58135dd78056af49
Obama The War Monger
Obama's Wars For Oil
Obama's War On Islam
.
Obama's War on Islam-Muslims !
-&- Obama's War for Oil !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6d7fc9091dd13ebb
.
That's Obama's War on Islam-Muslims !
-obama-the-great-slayer-of-bin-laden-
-obama-killer-of-innocent-muslims-
-obama-the-great-western-invader-
-obama-killer-of-innocent-islamic-women-
-obama-the-great-christian-crusader-
-obama-killer-of-innocent-muslim-children-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6d7fc9091dd13ebb
.
That's Obama's War for Oil !
-obama-the-war-monger-
-obama-the-great-western-invader-
-obama-the-great-christian-crusader-
-obama's-war-for-oil-it's-corrupt-&-evil-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6d7fc9091dd13ebb
.
Obama is Bush II =equals= Bush is Obama Too !
-bush-evil-&-corrupt-=-corrupt-&-evil-obama-
.
Join 'The Cult of The-Obama' :
Re-Elect Obama bi-Den© in 2012 !
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/d8e026f9249bfca2
.
.

RHF

May 31, 2011, 9:12:21 AM5/31/11
> {Multi} War Monger : Impeach Imperialist Leader Now !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/84d39da95108df8d

>  .
> Prez "BO" {Obama}... Blood Dripping From One Hand
> and Oil Dripping From The Other . . .http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/58135dd78056af49

> Obama The War Monger
> Obama's Wars For Oil
> Obama's War On Islam
>  .
> Obama's War on Islam-Muslims !
> -&- Obama's War for Oil !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6d7fc9091dd13ebb

>  .
> That's Obama's War on Islam-Muslims !
> -obama-the-great-slayer-of-bin-laden-
> -obama-killer-of-innocent-muslims-
> -obama-the-great-western-invader-
> -obama-killer-of-innocent-islamic-women-
> -obama-the-great-christian-crusader-
> -obama-killer-of-innocent-muslim-children-http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6d7fc9091dd13ebb

>  .
> That's Obama's War for Oil !
> -obama-the-war-monger-
> -obama-the-great-western-invader-
> -obama-the-great-christian-crusader-
> -obama's-war-for-oil-it's-corrupt-&-evil-http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6d7fc9091dd13ebb

>  .
> Obama is Bush II =equals= Bush is Obama Too !
> -bush-evil-&-corrupt-=-corrupt-&-evil-obama-
>  .
> Join 'The Cult of The-Obama' :
> Re-Elect Obama bi-Den© in 2012 !http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/d8e026f924...
>  .
>  .
.
.
Clinton Denys... that the Obama-Regime Used
Cluster Bombs against Misrata, Libya
-and- Claims Gaddafi Did It !
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-world/libya-denies-using-cluster-bombs-as-blasts-rock-misrata-20110416-1digj.html
.
? Can We Believe Clinton . . .
.
? Can We Believe Obama . . .
.
! The Obama/NATO Libya War for Oil Continues . . .
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/obama%E2%80%99s-war-in-libya-is-illegal-and-unconstitutional/
.
! The Obama Regime Libya Cover-Up Grows . . .
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/obama%E2%80%99s-war-in-libya-is-illegal-and-unconstitutional/
.
! The Obama-Regime No War Powers Act Compliance . . .
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/obama%E2%80%99s-war-in-libya-is-illegal-and-unconstitutional/
.
! The Obama-Regime Illegal War in Libya . . .
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/obama%E2%80%99s-war-in-libya-is-illegal-and-unconstitutional/
.
Dennis Kucinich -says- Impeach Obama
for Illegal Libya War !
http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2011/03/20/progressive-hero-dennis-kucinich-wants-to-impeach-obama-over-libya-war/
.
Ralph Nader -says- Impeach Obama
for Illegal Libya War !
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/RalphNader-BarackObama-Impeach-WarCrimes/2011/03/21/id/390252
.
Ron Paul -says- Impeach Obama
for Illegal Libya War !
http://www.economiccollapse.net/ron-paul-obamas-libyan-war-unconstitutional
.
Obama's "Imperialist" {Illegal} War for Oil in Libya
http://open.salon.com/blog/varlet1/2011/03/21/barack_obama_-_imperialist_war_criminal_attacks_libya
.
The World Today -news- Obama Keeps Exposing
Himself As A Bloody War Monger !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e4e6a984b01430f1
.
Obama The Great War Monger !
-&- Obama The Great Crusader Against Islam
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6f85b8bb928f0be6

John Smith

May 31, 2011, 9:49:14 AM5/31/11

What?

Your Kona Bud and Mendocino Whammy are a better buy?

ROFLOL

I'd rather read ...

Regards,
JS

Gray Ghost

May 31, 2011, 9:52:49 PM5/31/11
Iarnrod <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:177dcc02-336b-4d3f-9039-
05097e...@j13g2000pro.googlegroups.com:

No, they didn't. (Democrat) Governor Abercrombie said publicly he couldn't
find the original birth record. So where did the one they passed around at
the White House come from?

Don't you find that the least bit curious. Or are you so gullible that you
beleive whatever story is told?

--
Herman Cain for President! http://hermancain.com/
If you don't support him you are a Racist!!

Remember Desert One, Carter 0? Ain't it sad to wish that Obama had as much
ambition but being glad he doesn't knowing he doesn't have THAT much
competence?

Iarnrod

May 31, 2011, 11:55:07 PM5/31/11
On May 31, 7:52 pm, Gray Ghost <grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Iarnrod<iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:177dcc02-336b-4d3f-9039-
> 05097ebff...@j13g2000pro.googlegroups.com:

> > On May 30, 1:46 pm, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmx.com> wrote:
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYW8KSsP1Ag
>
> >> Regards,
> >> JS
>
> > Alex Jones is a proven liar. There is nothing he has yet said that
> > actually is true. Sorta like you, Johnny KQQK!!
>
> > Hint: Hawaii has proven Obama was born there.
>
> No, they didn't.

Yes, insane nut job, "they" did.

> (Democrat) Governor Abercrombie said publicly he couldn't
> find the original birth record.

He said no such thing. Tell us, insane nut job, what is it about "It
actually exists" makes you "think" he couldn't find it? <tee hee>

> So where did the one they passed around at
> the White House come from?

Hawaii.

> Don't you find that the least bit curious.

No, what I find curious is your attempt to make such a blatantly
stupid false-on-its-face lie.

> Or are you so gullible that you
> beleive whatever story is told?

Wow, talk about PROJCTION!!

You, insane nut job, have gullibly swallowed every story you're told!
TOO FUCKIN' FUNNY!! No wonder you morons nearly destroyed the country.

RHF

Jun 3, 2011, 5:08:15 AM6/3/11
On May 31, 5:24 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> {Multi} War Monger : Impeach Imperialist Leader Now !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/84d39da95108df8d

>  .
> Prez "BO" {Obama}... Blood Dripping From One Hand
> and Oil Dripping From The Other . . .http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/58135dd78056af49

> Obama The War Monger
> Obama's Wars For Oil
> Obama's War On Islam
>  .
> Obama's War on Islam-Muslims !
> -&- Obama's War for Oil !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6d7fc9091dd13ebb

>  .
> That's Obama's War on Islam-Muslims !
> -obama-the-great-slayer-of-bin-laden-
> -obama-killer-of-innocent-muslims-
> -obama-the-great-western-invader-
> -obama-killer-of-innocent-islamic-women-
> -obama-the-great-christian-crusader-
> -obama-killer-of-innocent-muslim-children-http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6d7fc9091dd13ebb

>  .
> That's Obama's War for Oil !
> -obama-the-war-monger-
> -obama-the-great-western-invader-
> -obama-the-great-christian-crusader-
> -obama's-war-for-oil-it's-corrupt-&-evil-http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6d7fc9091dd13ebb

>  .
> Obama is Bush II =equals= Bush is Obama Too !
> -bush-evil-&-corrupt-=-corrupt-&-evil-obama-
>  .
> Join 'The Cult of The-Obama' :
> Re-Elect Obama bi-Den© in 2012 !http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/d8e026f924...
>  .
>  .

.
* News * Flash *
Prez Obama "BO" -says- Forget the Birth Certificate
-ask- Weiner About The Weiner !
.
First a Little Weiner -dog-gone- Humor
http://www.weinerandweiner.com/
-bun-intented-!-
.
Anthony Weiner [D-NY] Kosher Hot Dog Photo
http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_18197643?nclick_check=1
-steamed...-roasted...-or-raw...-
--nah--frozen--like--a--rock--!--
.
One Asks... ? Why Is Weiner Acting So Guilty !
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/red-eye/transcript/gutfeld-if-rep-weiner-innocent-why-he-acting-so-guilty
-watch-the-weiner-whine-on-and-on...-
.
After All... Weiner Says It's No Big Thing !
http://www.buzzfeed.com/scott/anthony-weiners-weiner-twitter-picture
-and-now-we-all-know-he-was-not-lying-
.
After Viewing Weiner's Weiner . . .
Atlas just Shrugs and sighed 'loser.'
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/05/weiners-weiner-in-a-pickle.html
.
Michael Savage -says- The 'Weiner' "Weiner"
Photo Is Proof We[They] Are Not Related !
http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/
-follow-the-link-to-
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/unflappable_wife_finally_gets_flapped_TR1YGqogrvdTJADvJDg2iN
.
.
Hey Weiner . . . Who Let The Hot Dog Out !
.
and that is the way 'i' see it
or didn't see it ~ RHF
.

.
Join 'The Cult of The-Obama' :
Re-Elect Obama bi-Den© in 2012 !
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/d8e026f9249bfca2

-just-say-'no'-to-weiner-the-whiner's-weiner-
.
.

RHF

Jun 8, 2011, 8:31:54 AM6/8/11
WeinerGate ! Up-Date News-Flash -weiner-gate-
-weiner-oh-you-liberal-lying-dog-:-bow-wow-out-
-weiner-oh-you-democrat-devil-dog-:-bow-wow-out-
.
Glad to see that Weiner Admitted to Being a 'Weiner'
Yeah a Real 'Weiner' a Lying "Sexting" Jerk-in-Office !
WeinerGate ! WeinerGate ! WeinerGate !
.
Better is the fact that Weiner is staying 'In-Office'
{Not Resigning In Disgrace}
-democrats-a-culture-of-political-evil-
WeinerGate ! WeinerGate ! WeinerGate !
.
With Weiner 'In-Office' the Democrats Nation-Wide
can Expect to Lose 17~25 More House Seats in 2012.
-democrat-corruption- -democrat-party-immortality-
WeinerGate ! WeinerGate ! WeinerGate !
.
And... We Have A Weiner ! -not-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/293830c8fb59b6b0
*A*Graphic*Essay*About*Weiner's*'Weiner'*
.

Prez Obama "BO" -says- Forget the Birth Certificate
-ask- Weiner About The Weiner !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/15da5966e7b703f2
-and-
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rec.guns/msg/d62877dde7a24a90
-and-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a85516d1039f8c7a
-and-
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.news-media/msg/fed0d42c7fcf367b
.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rec.guns/msg/4315ef0de3cea9f6
.
...Next Up...
Rahm Emanuel Tells All About Weiner's "Weiner"
http://www.popnography.com/2008/11/was-rahm-emanue.html
-followed-by-
James Guckert -aka- 'Jeff Gannon' Comments
on Weiner's "Weiner"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/5b9c0f2d15109425
-lastly-
Larry Sinclair {The ObamaSexual©} -says-
I Never Touched Weiner's "Weiner" !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3c5fc4f1f0693a9c
.
Chris Matthews Blames Weiner's Wife
...She May Be Partly Responsible...
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/06/06/chris_matthews_on_weiners_wife_maybe_shes_partly_responsible.html
Ah Yes... Blame 'The Wife' When A Liberal
Democrat Gets Caught With His Pants Down
.
...so... What About Weiner's Wife . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjen4Nc78Qs
WeinerGate ! WeinerGate ! WeinerGate !
-weiner-gate- -weiner-gate- -weiner-gate-
.
...and... Huma Abedin's -connection-to-
Hillary Clinton
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2007/11/hillary-lesbian.html
.
Huma Abedin is/was Hillary Clinton 'Body Person"
http://coverthistory.blogspot.com/2008/04/huma-abedin-in-globe-yes-respected.html
.
.