Gary M. Stewart (aka “Flatfish”) About Microsoft AstroTurfing: “It’s made me A LOT of money….”

Roy Schestowitz

Jan 2, 2009, 4:11:04 AM1/2/09
[copied from my blog post]

“You’re right. Some of the evangelism practices that I taught and
executed at Microsoft in the 1990’s were unethical. I didn’t think so
at the time — I thought that they were just hyper-competitive — but I
agree now.”

–James Plamondon, former Microsoft ’shills chief’

LAST WEEK we showed solid proof that Microsoft was paying people for
what’s known as “AstroTurfing”. It’s part of the company’s strategy
and policy — always has been. The men at the very top — those who are
responsible for this — are Marshall Goldberg and James Plamondon.

Some people remember “Steve Barkto”, who was exposed by a newspaper
for being a Microsoft agent [1, 2, 3, 4]. Gary M. Stewart may be
another such agent, who has posted under literally hundreds of names
in mediums that include USENET, Digg, Slashdot, even Netscape/
Propeller, where he libeled, embarrassed, threatened, gave fake
testimonies, stole identities and — above all — viciously attacked
everything and everyone that competes with Microsoft. This has gone on
for over a decade, and that’s just one person (there are more).

Among the names that he posted under: Moshe Goldfarb, Sandeep Kumar,
Abbie Diaz, achmed.jones, Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allie Perkins,
Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969, Alicia Hunt, Ana Thema,
andyschipowitz, Anna Banger, anonymous, arkady.duntov, Archie, Archie
Moss Bunker, Archie Watermann, Attila, Baba Booey, Babcock Johnson,
babcock.latreen, Babu Singh, ball.cock.the.plumber, banjo.boy69, Bill
Thomson, Billy, bill.gates.loves.me, BingoBongo, bison, Bjarne Jensen,
bjornstad8800, BklynBoy, bones4jones, bonobo magilla, Boyce Mabri,
BSEE, Bunsen Burner, Buster, c.baumstumpff, CBFalconer, Charles
LeGrand, Charlie, Choppers McGee, Chris Thomas, Christine Abernathy,
Claire Lynn, Clippy, Clock King, collie4roy, Collie Entragion, Colon
Singh, common cold, compton.plaines_kid, Connie Hines, Corrie,
corry.lebeu, Corrie Titlaand, Cory Dyvik, Curtis Wilson, cymon.says,
Damian O’Leary, Dana Bush, Danny Kwong, dbx_boy, Deadpenguin, Debbie,Â
detective48, Devon Dawson, dismoqualifetch, Donn Carlsbad,
donna.bunting_tv, dont.pullout, doris.gets.her.oates, Doug Richardson,
Dragon.Boy, Dr.Long John Jones, dy.sector, echo.valley_26809, Elliot
Zimmermann, Elwin Winters, Emmanuel Arias, Fawn Lebowitz, flatfish+++,
foamy, frank boson, Franz Klammer, Fred Simmons, gabriele howorth,
Gary Stewart, GayClod, George Cotton, George Littlefield, Gilbert,
Gilbert Goiter, Gilbert Hochaim, gilligan, goldfarb44, gooseborg,
Greg Finnigan, Greg Laplante, Hans Kimm, Hans Tomlinson, Harry Hilton,
Harvey Fogel, Heather, Heather69, Heather Trax, Heddy Seafield, Heidi
van Wong, helmut.ginter, hepcat, high_pain_humper, Hugh Himless,
hymen.the.jew, llanalott, Ishmeal Hafizi, itchy balls, Ivan Mctavish,
IvanaB, Jason, jeff.smiley, Jeff Szarka, jjwassermann, Joe Josephson,
John, John King, John Shelton, John Smith, johnnyscotrun,
jolt.n.pizza, Jorge Jorgensen, jorge_shillingford, Jose Lopez,
juke_joint, kaptain kaput, Karel Olish, karen.bullfinch, Karen Hill,
Karla Snodgress, kathy_krantz, Kaylie Solomon, Kendra, Kenneth Downs,
Kenny Dugan, Kent Dorfman, Ken Johnson, Kim Coinop, Kinglen Wang,
Kristen, kumba killington, Kurt Janker, Kyle Cadet, Â lafferty6, L
Didio, Laura Shillingford, Le Farter, Le Yammy, Leaking Onion, Leo
Diaz, Les Cramer, Les Turner, Les Walton, Leslie Bassman, Lilly,
Lindy, linux.curious, Linux Exposer, linux.freak.detector, Lisa
Shavas, Lisa Cottmann, Lois Hunt, Long, long_tong_ling, Â
luisortizhome, Lukumi Babalu Aye, Luna Lane, Major Mynor, Manny,
mark.kent.is.owned, Mario Fermin, McSwain, mista twista,Mogumbo,
Moses, Mooshoo Bong Singh, mr.macfeelme, Â mycarisfast,
narrows_whitefish, nate_mcspook, Navid Shakibapour, oh.bama.da.rack,
okto_pussy, opensource.sucks, organ.creep, OSS KDE User, Paddy
McCrockett, Paul Wannamaker, Paris Marriot, Patricia, Patrick Landrum,
Patty LeGrange, patty pippins, Patty Poppins, percy samson, Peter
Gluckman, Peter Kohlmann, peter.traphagen, Phil, Phillip Cornwall,
phoung, phoung quoak, pickle_pete, Piss Clam, Polly Ester, Poopy Pants
McGee, pus.boy99, pyles69, Quimby, Quinton Magee, Quizno Backer, Ray
Schitzmepantz, Reporter, Rich, Richard P. Johnson, Richie, Richie
O’Toole, Richie Spano, right.wanger, Robert Strunk, rodolfo.garcia44,
rothstein_ivan, Roy_Pestowitz, Roy.Schakemetitz, Roy.Schavedmenutz,
Roy.Schavesmewankz, roy.shysterwitz, Roy.Schitzowitz, roys.testicles,
roy.the.spam.king, RP Modell, ryebra, Sally Vadi, Sammy, Sammy Whalen,
Saul Goldblatt, schavemetitz, Schestertitz, schestowizzle,
schestowitz, schitzmepantz, schisterwitz, Schlomo Smykowski, Sharon
Cackle, Sharon Hubbasland, Sean, Sean Fitzhenry, Sean Macpherson,
Sewer Rat, sewer_clown, Shelly K., Sherlock Holmes, Schlomo
Rabinowitz, Simon, Simon Lewis, simply.lisa, Singer, sista
sledgehammer, slacker.mcspritze, Spammy_Davis, spanny_davis, Stefan
Karstensen, Stephan Simonsen, Stephanie, Stephanie Mannerz, Stephen,
Stephen Olsen, Stephen Townshend, stomach.pump, SuckyB, Sue, sue
quinterra, sully1999, SunnyB, Susan, Susan Bladder, Susan Lapinski,
Susan Wong, Suzi Wong, suzie.linux, Suzie Wong, Swampee, swing.cock,
sylvano12tegriorgriach, Ted Bennington, Terri Sorensen, Terry Porter,
The Beaver, Thorsten, Thorsten Thigpen, Timmy Luncford , Toby Rastus
Roosovelt III, toe.mein, Tomas Bicsak, tomas.bozak, Tomas Dunton,
Tomas Lucatorto, Tori, Tori Wassermann, Torre Stanslaand, Trace
Dennison, Tracee, Traci, traci.alicock, traci.manicotti, traci.pusey,
Traci Spritzendrainer, trailerpark, Trina Swallows, Trolly, Trudi
Simpkins, Tryxie Lustern, Â udayshankar29, Uday Shankar, victimizedb,
victimizedbyms, Vince Fontain, Vladimir Yepifano, Walter Bubniak, Wang
Mycock, Wasser, Waterskidoo, wendy, Wendy Duzz, Wendy Toiletwater,
Whizzer, Wilbur J, willy watkins jr, Willy Wong, wiltons_pypes, Winnie
Septos, wizard.shot, wm_walsh, Wobbles, wylbur.horseman, Yanick
Schmuley and zyklon_C.

That’s just a sample, a fraction of the names that he has used (about
200, among many more). Gary was mass-mailing my colleagues and bosses.
He did the same to other people whom he tried to get in trouble, or
get fired. That’s because they advocated GNU/Linux. Gary also posted
inflammatory and libelous stuff, sometimes ‘on behalf’ (forging) of
posters whom he was discrediting. The severity of this is very high.
The allegations, once tied to Microsoft, would have enormous
consequences because the number of victims of high and the damages
high too.

The identity of Gary was exposed several years ago back when one of
his victims, “mjcr”, found out his identity and posted:

####################################
###### Begin Original Message ######
####################################

He mainly focuses on /comp.os.linux.advocacy/ but he regularly (cross-)
posts
to other groups, & to non-computer related groups.

Gary Stewart on c-24-60-155-178.hsd1.ma.comcast.net

This was investigated & tied this very same address to the "linux-sux
troll.
This address is a cable user in Mass.
Apparently Gary Stewart IS the linux-sux troll as well as being the
flatfish
troll.

He lives at one of these addresses:

93 Thayer St, Millville, MA

30 Chickatawbut St, Dorchester, MA

229 N Brookfield Rd, Barre, MA

[...]

###############################
###### End Original Message ###
###############################

That was years ago, so it’s possible that the address/es have changed.
As for the name, this was confirmed last year, again. He accidentally
had his Windows username, “Garys” (as in C:\Documents and Settings
\Garys), displayed to the public. It’s a case of sloppiness. He posted
under the name “Polly Ester” (like polyester) in MSG-ID 46fd58dd
$0$26405$8826...@free.teranews.com

####################################
###### Begin Original Message ######
####################################

From: "Ms. Polly Ester" &ltpes...@gmail.net>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Linux users and COLA posters blatantly break the law
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:32:21 -0400

“Jim Richardson” wrote in message

> On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:13:36 -0400,
> Ms. Polly Ester &ltpes…@gmail.net> wrote:

>> Here we see that two of the major scumbags on COLA are sharing one
>> internet connection between them. Yet the terms-of-service (TOS)
>> forbids this sort of thing.

>> http://www.demon.net/helpdesk/producthelp/aup/thusfup/

>> Why is it that both Mark Kent and Roy Schestowitz are posting from
>> the same internet connection? Doesn’t the lowly community college
>> that Roy goes to have internet access yet? If so, why isn’t he
>> using that instead of breaking the law?

>>http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/256384be674

>>http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/ebbd4b4b2ba

> That’s because they are both posting from demon.co.uk you pillock.

No. It’s because they are both posting from the same machine at
ellandroad.co.uk

The IP address for the news server (news.demon.co.uk) is:

C:Documents and SettingsGarys>tracert news.demon.co.uk

Tracing route to news.news.demon.net [158.152.254.254]

> Honestly, some of the trolls we get around here are really dumb.

The lintards are even dumber.

###############################
###### End Original Message ###
###############################

Keeping his name secret is a lost cause to him (and it’s not enough
anymore). Moments ago he also let it be known that he is paid for it,
assuming he is not lying on purpose, but why would he?

####################################
###### Begin Original Message ######
####################################

From: "Gary M. Stewart" &ltgmste...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Another user loves Ubuntu
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 21:01:48 -0500
Sender: "Gary M. Stewart" <>

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 20:58:05 -0500, Don Zeigler wrote:

> Gary M. Stewart wrote:
>
>> “How Windows Ruined My Life”
>>
>> By “Fairy Tale”
>
> How I Wasted My Life Trolling COLA
>
> by Gary Stewart, aka flatfish and about 600 other nyms

It’s made me A LOT of money….
A Best Seller you might say……

###############################
###### End Original Message ###
###############################

“It’s made me A LOT of money,” he says. Well, this is just the
beginning of what could soon develop. Does he, like James Plamondon,
spill the beans on Microsoft?

DFS

Jan 2, 2009, 9:46:01 AM1/2/09
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> [copied from my blog post]

<snip>

> "It's made me A LOT of money," he says. Well, this is just the
> beginning of what could soon develop. Does he, like James Plamondon,
> spill the beans on Microsoft?

uh oh... Spamowitz is doing some of his "investigative journalism":

* reposting 10 year old articles
* imagining nefarious motives around every corner
* using his blog as "evidence"

Luser.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

DFS

Jan 2, 2009, 3:35:23 PM1/2/09
Gary M. Stewart wrote:
> A friend of mine told me the idiot posted it on his BN site!!
>
> Hahahahhaha!

LMAO!

They get their panties in a wad when they think they can prove the existence
of Microsoft "agents".

What nutjobs.

Message has been deleted

DFS

Jan 2, 2009, 4:06:16 PM1/2/09
Gary M. Stewart wrote:

> According to Schestowitz "people in high places are emailing him about
> this".

High places? Must be a pimply-faced kid on the 6th floor of his dorm.

> Hahahhahhaha!

Hilarious!

Our very own Moshe: a paid Microsoft subversive!

Hadron

Jan 2, 2009, 4:05:24 PM1/2/09
"Gary M. Stewart" <gmstew...@gmail.com> writes:

> According to Schestowitz "people in high places are emailing him about
> this".
>

> Hahahhahhaha!
>
> My sides are splitting from laughing so hard.

What about him giving "World Leaders" the green light the other day?

Hilarious. And like all the funniest things - it's true that he says
these things!

Still, the funniest for me is Arsestrom claiming its OK to open a
gmail account in someone else name and use that for immoral and illegal
purposes since its not "really stealing". Can he sink any further?

> I have to admit, setting that fool Schestowitz up like this wasn't my idea
> but it worked out even better than I had ever imagined!
>
> I guess I just didn't realize he could be so gullible.
> I was wrong on that one, big time!
>
> Roy Schestowitz = The Peter Salinger of COLA !

The problem with him is that he really does believe in himself as some
sort of OSS/Linux messiah.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in his IRC channel now as he starts
bitch slapping a few of the faithful in heavy handed reprisals.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Don Zeigler

Jan 2, 2009, 10:34:34 PM1/2/09
DFS wrote:

> * reposting 10 year old articles

That's funny coming from someone who digs up ancient posts about Linux
problems.

Dork.
--
Regards,
[dmz]

...Why do we have training bras? What can we teach them?

Tim Smith

Jan 2, 2009, 10:37:00 PM1/2/09
In article <gjlv4i$409$1...@news.motzarella.org>,

"Gary M. Stewart" <gmstew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have to admit, setting that fool Schestowitz up like this wasn't my idea
> but it worked out even better than I had ever imagined!
>
> I guess I just didn't realize he could be so gullible.
> I was wrong on that one, big time!

Roy's posting is an income producing endeavor, so naturally he assumes
that others are also somehow making money from posting.

--
--Tim Smith

Message has been deleted

Don Zeigler

Jan 2, 2009, 10:49:14 PM1/2/09
Gary M. Stewart wrote:

> Same exact oddball quoting style.

That's a Knode feature, I think.

--
Regards,
[dmz]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...Man, that lightning sounds clos鶦貝~朗 NO CARRIER

Chris Ahlstrom

Jan 2, 2009, 11:21:44 PM1/2/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

You are contradicting what Roy has said about making money from posting
here.

--
If little green men land in your back yard, hide any little green women
you've got in the house.

Don Zeigler

Jan 3, 2009, 12:06:39 AM1/3/09
Gary M. Stewart wrote:

> They actually did offer me a job back in the mid 80s but I wasn't really
> interested.

Translation: I wasn't qualified to swab out their toilets.

--
Regards,
[dmz]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...Yes, you're right. Unfortunately, I don't really care.

DFS

Jan 3, 2009, 12:13:28 AM1/3/09
Don Zeigler wrote:
> DFS wrote:
>
>> * reposting 10 year old articles
>
> That's funny coming from someone who digs up ancient posts about Linux
> problems.
>
> Dork.

Show us just one, fool.

Don Zeigler

Jan 3, 2009, 12:24:46 AM1/3/09
DFS wrote:

> Show us just one, fool.

One dork? That's easy. (Pointing at you, d00f)

--
Regards,
[dmz]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...Florida bumper sticker: DON'T SHOOT! I'M LOCAL!

Snit

Jan 3, 2009, 1:14:00 AM1/3/09
"Don Zeigler" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
2ja26ma7xw65$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 1/2/09 10:06 PM:

> Gary M. Stewart wrote:
>
>> They actually did offer me a job back in the mid 80s but I wasn't really
>> interested.
>
> Translation: I wasn't qualified to swab out their toilets.

Not having a *real* response and yet wanting to troll, Don Zeigler decides
to engage in "translation trolling".

And the crowd goes wild.

--
I can't say we will succeed at this, but we will make a significant attempt
to elevate the Linux desktop to the point where it is as good or better than

Snit

Jan 3, 2009, 1:14:11 AM1/3/09
"Don Zeigler" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
4jgc6lm6bni5$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 1/2/09 10:24 PM:

> DFS wrote:
>
>> Show us just one, fool.
>
> One dork? That's easy. (Pointing at you, d00f)

You sure name call a lot.

--
When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how
to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not

Snit

Jan 3, 2009, 1:14:28 AM1/3/09
"Don Zeigler" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
1xb4tcqc...@this.domain.or.that on 1/2/09 8:34 PM:

> DFS wrote:
>
>> * reposting 10 year old articles
>
> That's funny coming from someone who digs up ancient posts about Linux
> problems.
>
> Dork.

You sure name call a lot.

--
... something I'm committed to work on, focusing increasing amounts of
resources of Canonical on figuring out on how we actually move the desktop

Don Zeigler

Jan 3, 2009, 1:26:41 AM1/3/09
Snit wrote:

> And the crowd goes wild.

You go wild when you see I've posted, Michael. It gives you a chance to try
to appear "amusing" and "clever". Too bad we all know how you really are.

--
Regards,
[dmz]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...How do they get Teflon to stick to the pans?

Don Zeigler

Jan 3, 2009, 1:28:06 AM1/3/09
Snit wrote:

> You sure name call a lot.

Hey, you ponytailed pussy - why don't you bitch your buddy DFS out for his
name-calling?

Stupid bastard.

--
Regards,
[dmz]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...Beware programmers carrying screwdrivers.

Snit

Jan 3, 2009, 1:30:01 AM1/3/09
"Don Zeigler" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
8ab8f4flt3xj$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 1/2/09 11:26 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>
>> And the crowd goes wild.
>
> You go wild when you see I've posted, Michael. It gives you a chance to try
> to appear "amusing" and "clever". Too bad we all know how you really are.

You are not funny.

--
Do you ever wake up in a cold sweat wondering what the world would be
like if the Lamarckian view of evolution had ended up being accepted

Snit

Jan 3, 2009, 1:50:33 AM1/3/09
"Don Zeigler" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
pfmkt2sl8d32$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 1/2/09 11:28 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>
>> You sure name call a lot.
>
> Hey, you ponytailed pussy - why don't you bitch your buddy DFS out for his
> name-calling?
>
> Stupid bastard.

You sure name call a lot.

--
What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic.

Tony Manco

Jan 3, 2009, 6:35:56 AM1/3/09
Don Zeigler wrote:

> That's a Knode feature, I think.

Yes it is, but I'm using Emacs to do the "Quote" thing...
--
Linux - You must break it | Windows - It breaks itself

Hadron

Jan 3, 2009, 7:12:12 AM1/3/09
Don Zeigler <sit...@this.computer> writes:

> DFS wrote:
>
>> Show us just one, fool.
>
> One dork? That's easy. (Pointing at you, d00f)

Aha. So called on your lies and you slink away with more lies.

Normal service resumed.

--
"Maybe you can buy a Saturday Night Special and blow your POS brains out."
-- Rick <no...@nomail.com> in comp.os.linux.advocacy

Don Zeigler

Jan 3, 2009, 9:14:56 AM1/3/09
Hadron wrote:

> Aha. So called on your lies and you slink away with more lies.
>
> Normal service resumed.

You're a stupid churl.

--
Regards,
[dmz]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...Why do we have training bras? What can we teach them?

High Plains Thumper

Jan 3, 2009, 11:05:24 AM1/3/09
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> [copied from my blog post]
>
> “You’re right. Some of the evangelism practices that I taught
> and executed at Microsoft in the 1990’s were unethical. I
> didn’t think so at the time — I thought that they were just
> hyper-competitive — but I agree now.”
>
> –James Plamondon, former Microsoft ’shills chief’
>
> LAST WEEK we showed solid proof that Microsoft was paying
> people for what’s known as “AstroTurfing”. It’s part of the
> company’s strategy and policy — always has been. The men at
> the very top — those who are responsible for this — are
> Marshall Goldberg and James Plamondon.
>
> Some people remember “Steve Barkto”, who was exposed by a
> newspaper for being a Microsoft agent [1, 2, 3, 4]. Gary M.
> Stewart may be another such agent, who has posted under
> literally hundreds of names in mediums that include USENET,
> Digg, Slashdot, even Netscape/ Propeller, where he libeled,
> embarrassed, threatened, gave fake testimonies, stole
> identities and — above all — viciously attacked everything and
> everyone that competes with Microsoft. This has gone on for
> over a decade, and that’s just one person (there are more).
>
> [snip]
>
> From: "Gary M. Stewart" &ltgmste...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Another user loves Ubuntu
> Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 21:01:48 -0500
>
> [...] Don Zeigler wrote:
>
>> How I Wasted My Life Trolling COLA
>>
>> by Gary Stewart, aka flatfish and about 600 other nyms
>
> It’s made me A LOT of money…. A Best Seller you might say……

Roy, it is obvious no matter how much the Wintrolls will deny it.
There is active astroturfing going on, through the likes of the
posts from Gary M. Stewart, DFS, Erik Funkenbusch, Tim Smith,
amicus_curious, clogwog and nyms (Rick Mather), Hadron Quark and
a few lesser trolls. It is obvious that they communicate and
coordinate.

EU has made strides for fairness in competition; there, such
activity is considered illegal. However, most of those trolls
including clogwog live outside the EU and are not subject to EU
law (as Marti found out regarding clogwog).

Regarding Snit AKA Rhino Plastee and a few other nyms (Michael
Glasser), it is possible too, although currently he seems to be
nothing more than a nut case.

Linux is considerably more stable, inherently less viral prone
than Microsoft Windows. Apple OSX based on BSD Unix variant also
follows suite, why some able to afford prefer it.

In spite of all the nasty FUD these astroturfers toss up, Linux
is gaining. Because windows has dominated the microcomputer
desktop environment (and perpetuated for a time due to
uncompetitive monopoly maintenance), it has been an initial slow
climb for Linux.

For example, look at all the lawsuits with Microsoft as defendant:

http://www.theinquirer.net/en/inquirer/news/2005/07/14/microsofts-law...

or http://tinyurl.com/59wley

[quote]
Microsoft's lawsuit payouts amount to around $9 billion
Updated Twice the GDP of Cambodia
By Désiré Athow: Thursday, 14 July 2005, 2:35 PM
* UPDATE Additional material at the end of this article.

MICROSOFT HAS had a long, a very long history of litigation,
court orders, patent infringements and antitrust lawsuits against
it since the very beginning of its history. We;ve managed to draw
up a partial list of these.

The surprising thing is not only the number of those lawsuits
against Microsoft - at one time, it had more than 130 pending -
but more importantly, the sheer amount of money it represents.

The Redmond giant has been ordered to pay nearly $9 billion, a
figure which is set to rise with some lawsuits still to be ruled on.

[.... Table below rearranged according to award amount, header added]

Award Amount Plaintiff
-------------- ------------------
$1,950,000,000 Sun
$1,100,000,000 California
$850,000,000 IBM
$750,000,000 AOL
$613,000,000 EU
$536,000,000 Novell
$521,000,000 Eolas
$500,000,000 DR DOS/Caldera
$440,000,000 Intertrust
$250,000,000 Apple
$240,000,000 Minnesota
$202,000,000 Florida
$150,000,000 Gateway
$104,600,000 Arizona
$96,000,000 Perma Temps
$89,000,000 North Carolina
$83,000,000 Stac
$64,000,000 Tennessee
$62,000,000 SPX
$60,000,000 Burst
$35,000,000 Immersion
$34,000,000 Massachusett
$32,000,000 Kansas
$23,250,000 Be
$22,600,000 Nebraska state
$12,300,000 Montana
$10,500,000 Maryland
$10,500,000 Private (5)
$9,700,000 Vermont
$9,330,000 South Dakota
$9,000,000 Employee fired (3)
$9,000,000 North Dakota
$8,960,000 Carlos Armando (1)
$8,600,000 Daum (4)
$6,200,000 Columbia
$4,100,000 Bristol
$3,150,000 New Mexico
$2,000,000 Iowa
Undisclosed Alacritech
Undisclosed AT&T
Undisclosed Sendo
Still in court? Discrimation Suit (2)
Still in court E-data
Still in court Forgent
Still in court Go
Still in court Mythic
Still in court Wordperfect suit
Still in court Real

[...] * UPDATE Thanks to Groklaw and Mr. Jaffar for their
assistance. Ten more cases have now been added and the total in
the coffer now exceeds the $9 billion mark:

Time Line Settled, undisclosed
Ticketmaster Settled, undisclosed
Priceline Still in court?
Goldtouch technology Settled, undisclosed
Syn'x $ 250,000
eLeaders Settled, undisclosed
e-Pass Still in court
Roger Avary (6) Still in court
Arendi Holdings Still in court?
Borland $100,000,000
[/quote]

The lawsuits continue:

http://www.linux-magazine.com/online/news/new_case_against_microsoft_brought_to_european_commission

or http://tinyurl.com/6k7j6d

[quote]
New Case Against Microsoft Brought To European Commission
Dec 01, 2008

The Dutch software dealer HW Trading has proffered a complaint
concerning Microsoft's marketing practices to the European Trade
Commission. The reason: Microsoft has for years been selling its
products at a higher price in Europe than it does in America.
[/quote]

Going back to Linux succeeding, if you think about it, outside
US, the educational and business sectors are more Linux friendly
than US. Even in US, Linux deployments do not often make
mainline news because of the lack of paid for advertising, which
Linux does not need. Following are news leaks:

Regarding Kerala, India's 12,500 high schools now embracing Linux
and FOSS:

http://www.networkgulf.com/newngit/index.php/Industry-News/kerala-
high-schools-complete-the-migration-to-linux-and-open-source

or http://tinyurl.com/7jkcuo

[quote]
Kerala high schools complete the migration to Linux and Open source
Indian Express - Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Kerala is all set to become the first state in India to
completely banish Microsoft and allow only GNU/Linux free
software to be used in the mandatory IT test at the state SSLC
examinations that half a million students will appear for from
next week. Till last year, they could take the exam using either
free software or the Microsoft platform. Not anymore.

A few weeks ago, the Government formally ordered that only free
Linux-based software should be used for IT education in high
schools, using new the Linux text books developed by State
Council for Educational Research and Training and the Free
Software Foundation of India.

The state government's anti-proprietary planks apart, another
major plus of abandoning Microsoft, claim state IT Mission
officials, is plainly the cost factor. “Going for a massive
Windows-based infrastructure cost a lot. Linux can bundle all
applications with the operating system facilitating a single
installation kit”.
[/quote]

http://piacentini.livejournal.com/7871.html

[quote]
ProInfo and Linux Educacional - KDE in Public Schools in Brazil
* Apr. 23rd, 2008 at 6:09 PM

One of the highlights of fisl9.0 for me was getting to know
better the work that is being done by Brazil's Ministry of
Education (MEC). They have just unveiled the numbers for the
ongoing ProInfo project. What is interesting about this project
is that it not only provides infrastructure (computers and net
connectivity) but also open content to students in public schools.

The software installed on these systems is "Linux Educacional
2.0", a very clean Debian-based distribution, with KDE 3.5,
KDE-Edu, KDE-Games, and some tools developed by the project.

[...]

As this first slide shows, until the end of this year there will
be already 29,000 labs deployed, serving approximately 36 million
students. This number grows to more than 53,000 by the end of
2009, and at that time 52 million students will have access to
them. You can also see in the slide a solution that is being
developed for classrooms: a single hardware unit with integrated
projector, cpu, bundled content and DVD player. With it, digital
content will no longer be restricted to the info lab, and will be
usable by teachers in the traditional classrooms as well.
[/quote]

http://ec.europa.eu/idabc/en/document/7386/469

[quote]
EU: Schools increase use of Open Source
Open Source News - 26 February 2008 - EU and Europe-wide - General

Schools using GNU/Linux or other Open Source systems for desktop
PCs are no longer rare, though in many countries their numbers
are very low. Not so in India, Macedonia, the Philippines, Russia
and Turkey, where hundreds of thousands of pupils are becoming
familiar with Open Source.

This type of software will become more prominent in education,
expects Datamonitor, a research firm. In a report published last
month it predicts that spending on Open Source software,
including maintenance and services, by the education sector
globally will reach $489.9 million by 2012, compared to $286.2
million today.

[....]

However popular these laptops may become, the number of Western
European classrooms were Open Source software is being used
daily, is dwarfed by those in countries like Macedonia, Turkey
and Russia.

In Macedonia, a 180.000 PCs running the GNU/Linux distribution
Ubuntu are being deployed in schools across the country. In
Turkey all students aged 11 and 12 will find Open Source on their
schools PCs as an option next to Microsoft Windows. And in
Russia, the government last year decided to migrate all schools
to GNU/Linux, a move that should be completed by 2009.
[/quote]

Such a threat to the Microsoft Corporation it is, that Chairman
Gates with his little Redmond book made the following statement:

[quote]
The increasing popularity of Open Source is one possible reason
for Microsoft chairman Bill Gates' recent announcement in Davos
to increase the companies' activities in the education market.
"Over the next three years we want to double the number of
students we get to and the number of teachers we get to, to
address the opportunity there."
[/quote]

Imagine that, 180,000 PC's, all with Linux installed. This is
just one country, but then there are others.

No wonder why Venezuela's Banco Mercantil and Northern California
Windsor School District have decided on Linux and Open Source,
along with all these (Linux deployment sampler, incomplete):

20,000 Singapore Ministry of Defence
3,500,000 India
80,000 Extremadura, Spain
80,000 Générale des Impôts, France
62,000 Ministry of Equipment, France
1,154 Parliament, France
4,000 Federal Public Justice Service, Belgium
600 Central Bank, Turkey
300 Scientific and Technological Research Council, Turkey
1,000 Ministry of Water Resources, Turkey
300 Istanbul City Health Directorate, Turkey
12,000 Lower Saxony Tax Authority, Germany
150 Ministry of Finance, Macedonia
10,000 Department of Justice, Finland
1,500 Metropolitan Court, Budapest, Hungary
58,000 Berlin, Germany
400 Largo City Offices, Florida
14,000 Post Office, Brazil
32,000 Government, Brazil
464,000 Brazil schools (848K by 2009)
2,205 North West Province Schools, South Africa
15,000 Ministry of Education, Portugal
20,000 Indianna Department of Education, US
100,000 Macedonia Schools (estimated, 180K by 2009)

Here is something said of Windsor:

http://searchenterpriselinux.techtarget.com/news/article/0,289142,sid...

or http://tinyurl.com/5p5x5o

[quote]
The new setup also allows for better remote management. "[With
Windows] we had spent half our time driving around; we had to
touch every machine," Carver said. In a school system like
Windsor, all that driving was costing an already strapped IT
department too many resources.

Carver said it cost the district about $2,500 per school to
migrate to Linux, compared with the estimated $100,000 it would
have cost to upgrade their Windows infrastructure. In addition,
buying more Microsoft Office licenses would have cost the
district $100 per license, she said, whereas OpenOffice was free.

Linux as a learning tool

Ultimately, moving to Linux has enabled the Windsor School
District to build out technology capabilities that wouldn't have
been possible with Windows.

"[The students] are able to do more because Linux cost less,"
Carver said. "Our new computer lab [at Brooks] was set to cost
$35,000 and ended up costing us $16,000 with Linux [on thin
clients]."

And the kids love it too. "The kids think Linux is cool because
it's new, but what they're really doing is stepping into the 21st
century," Carver said.
[/quote]

$2,500 per school to migrate to Linux versus $100,000 per school
to upgrade Windows. It is not hard to do the math. OpenOffice
or commercial variant StarOffice meets most office automation
needs. It reads Office 2003 files and imports them. No one
wants Office 2007 formats, since they are even incompatible with
earlier Office variants.

Yes, due to the convicted's monopoly maintenance, Windows has
dominated for a long time. However, what we are seeing is a
developing synergy with Linux, as Governments, school systems and
private companies embrace Linux.

This ramping will increase exponentially. The common FUD by
Wintrolls will slowly die out, as commercial application delivery
shifts to Linux.

We live in exciting times.

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati

Hadron

Jan 3, 2009, 11:13:25 AM1/3/09

High Plains Thumper <highplai...@invalid.invalid> writes:

> Roy, it is obvious no matter how much the Wintrolls will deny
> it. There is active astroturfing going on, through the likes of the
> posts from Gary M. Stewart, DFS, Erik Funkenbusch, Tim Smith,
> amicus_curious, clogwog and nyms (Rick Mather), Hadron Quark and a few
> lesser trolls. It is obvious that they communicate and coordinate.

LOL! Sure. This will come as a surprise to the others as it is to me. I
would not mind, but like me, all I see is Erik correcting your lies and
Tim is never anything other than factual and polite.

I like and use Linux. And I know a lot more about it than you and even
took the time out to educate you about what Debian was and how its
releases worked. You failed to comprehend though.

> EU has made strides for fairness in competition; there, such activity
> is considered illegal. However, most of those trolls including
> clogwog live outside the EU and are not subject to EU law (as Marti
> found out regarding clogwog).

Marti? Watch out Columbo.

> Regarding Snit AKA Rhino Plastee and a few other nyms (Michael
> Glasser), it is possible too, although currently he seems to be
> nothing more than a nut case.

What about your nyms Wendy? Or Roy Colley's nyms? Or him using a gmail
in someone else's name for illegal and immoral purposes?

Your whining and self righteous posturing is nothing short of pathetic.

> Linux is considerably more stable, inherently less viral prone than
> Microsoft Windows. Apple OSX based on BSD Unix variant also follows
> suite, why some able to afford prefer it.

I agree. As an OS. Unfortunately its HW support for modern HW is (and
was) not so hot in many cases. The commercial SW that people WANT is not
available for it. It's entertainment coverage is almost zero in terms of
modern games. And of course people like you scare new users away.

You need to take some reality pills.

Chris Ahlstrom

Jan 3, 2009, 11:45:04 AM1/3/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> For example, look at all the lawsuits with Microsoft as defendant:

Need a bailout? Just sue Microsoft.

--
The hearing ear is always found close to the speaking tongue, a custom
whereof the memory of man runneth not howsomever to the contrary, nohow.

Message has been deleted

Snit

Jan 3, 2009, 12:43:25 PM1/3/09
"Hadron" <hadro...@gmail.com> stated in post
gjo2r5$dsq$1...@edwardhall.motzarella.org on 1/3/09 9:13 AM:

>> Regarding Snit AKA Rhino Plastee and a few other nyms (Michael
>> Glasser), it is possible too, although currently he seems to be
>> nothing more than a nut case.
>
> What about your nyms Wendy? Or Roy Colley's nyms? Or him using a gmail
> in someone else's name for illegal and immoral purposes?
>
> Your whining and self righteous posturing is nothing short of pathetic.

HPT keeps saying Wally "proved" I use a sock puppet based on this
discussion:
-----
Snit quotes, in part, the following (and evidence for Wally's
bigotry, but that is irrelevant to Wally's current lies):

Snit:
Do you not see the bigotry in your comment?
Wally:
There is no sign of bigotry that can be attributed to
my comments Snit!

Rhino Plastee comments on Wally's clear bigotry, as shown in
what Snit quoted:
How can you say you are not a bigot when you blame the
Jewish race as a whole for the policies of Israel and
assume that someone who does not like those policies must
therefore not like the Jewish race? Clearly this is a
bigoted postion you are pushing, Wally.

Wally claims the quote Snit provided was inaccurate:
Clearly for your argument to hold up you need to put
words in my mouth! tsk, tsk!

Snit noted that the quote he provided was accurate:
Nope: I quote you directly and in context...

And then later Wally lies about *that* and says:
Proving that High Plains Thumper is correct, Snit does
nymshift as Rhino Plastee.
-----

In other words:
-----
1. Snit quoted Wally.
2. Rhino Plastee referenced the quote that Snit provided.
3. Wally denies the quote is accurate.
4. Snit noted that the quote he provided was accurate.
5. Wally jumps to the irrational conclusion that this means
Rhino Plastee and Snit are the same person.
6. High Plains Thumper jumped in to support that false
conclusion.
-----

For the record, I do not use sock puppets. Also for the record, as clearly
incorrect as Wally and HPT are, it is 100% predictable that neither one will
acknowledge their error in logic. That means even if they were merely
mistaken, at first, they will now be unable to admit they made a mistake and
will lie. Yup, they are both showing they are liars.

They can show I am wrong on this by admitting to their mistakes. As if.

--
Picture of a tuna milkshake: http://snipurl.com/f34z
Feel free to ask for the recipe.

High Plains Thumper

Jan 3, 2009, 8:07:17 PM1/3/09
Snit wrote:
> Hadron stated:

>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>>
>>> Regarding Snit AKA Rhino Plastee and a few other nyms
>>> (Michael Glasser), it is possible too, although currently
>>> he seems to be nothing more than a nut case. [...]

>>> $2,500 per school to migrate to Linux versus $100,000 per
>>> school to upgrade Windows. It is not hard to do the math.
>>> OpenOffice or commercial variant StarOffice meets most
>>> office automation needs. It reads Office 2003 files and
>>> imports them. No one wants Office 2007 formats, since
>>> they are even incompatible with earlier Office variants.
>>>
>>> Yes, due to the convicted's monopoly maintenance, Windows
>>> has dominated for a long time. However, what we are
>>> seeing is a developing synergy with Linux, as Governments,
>>> school systems and private companies embrace Linux.
>>>
>>> This ramping will increase exponentially. The common FUD
>>> by Wintrolls will slowly die out, as commercial
>>> application delivery shifts to Linux.
>>>
>>> We live in exciting times.
>>
>> What about your nyms Wendy? Or Roy Colley's nyms? Or him
>> using a gmail in someone else's name for illegal and immoral
>> purposes?
>>
>> Your whining and self righteous posturing is nothing short
>> of pathetic.
>
> HPT keeps saying Wally "proved" I use a sock puppet [snip]

Because it is true, in spite your incessant denials. What does
your continuous off-topic flame war rants along with Hadron's
fallacious off-topic nym rants have to do with "comparisons of
the benefits of Linux to other operating systems"?

[rest of troll rant deleted]

--
HPT

Hadron

Jan 3, 2009, 8:08:34 PM1/3/09

Discussing the Linux UI is discussion.

You claiming non existent lies is not.

You are as dumb as a post.

--
"The even stupider thing about it is, these morons really believe that
threatening people will fire and brimstone will "convert" them."

High Plains Thumper

Jan 3, 2009, 9:22:19 PM1/3/09
Hadron wrote:
> writes:
>> Snit wrote:
>>> Hadron stated:

>>> HPT keeps saying Wally "proved" I use a sock puppet [snip]
>

>> Because it is true, in spite your incessant denials. What does
>> your continuous off-topic flame war rants along with Hadron's
>> fallacious off-topic nym rants have to do with "comparisons of
>> the benefits of Linux to other operating systems"?
>>
>> [rest of troll rant deleted]
>
> Discussing the Linux UI is discussion.

Lie.

> You claiming non existent lies is not.

Lie.

> You are as dumb as a post.

Thanks for supporting Snit and confirming what has been suspected
for a long time, Snit along with Hadron are paid astroturfers in
this newsgroup, along with Gary.

'Use [...] the Internet, etc. to heighten the impression that the
enemy is desperate, demoralized, defeated, [...] associated with
mental deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter
Bunny". Just keep rubbing it in, via the [...] newsgroups, [...]
make the complete failure of the competition's technology part of
the mythology of the computer industry.'

(reference PDF pages 45 & 55 on
http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf - Comes vs Microsoft
lawsuit, Microsoft Evangelism document)

Snit

Jan 3, 2009, 9:31:17 PM1/3/09
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> stated in post
49601d5d$0$17069$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org on 1/3/09 7:22 PM:

>> Discussing the Linux UI is discussion.
>
> Lie.

How is a *discussion* about the Linux UI not a discussion?

Seriously, what the heck is your point?

Hey, you keep whining about off topic posts (in posts that are off topic...
the irony!), so let's talk about Linux.

I know I would love it. Are you up to it?

>> You claiming non existent lies is not.
>
> Lie.
>
>> You are as dumb as a post.
>
> Thanks for supporting Snit and confirming what has been suspected
> for a long time, Snit along with Hadron are paid astroturfers in
> this newsgroup, along with Gary.

Ah, I am now *paid* to post to COLA! LOL! You accuse me of dishonesty then
spew a whooper like that. Face it: not only have you failed to find any of
these lies you allege of me, you just showed you are not adverse to spewing
the most bizarre of lies into a public forum.

You whine about others posting off topic... as you do
the same.

You accuse people of lying, yet fail to show evidence
and clearly lie yourself.

And that was just in this post!

--
Never stand between a dog and the hydrant. - John Peers

Roy Schestowitz

Jan 3, 2009, 9:10:35 PM1/3/09

Roy Schestowitz

Jan 3, 2009, 9:09:46 PM1/3/09

High Plains Thumper

Jan 4, 2009, 4:20:37 AM1/4/09
Snit wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated:
>>> Discussing the Linux UI is discussion.
>>
>> Lie.
>
> How is a *discussion* about the Linux UI not a discussion?
> Seriously, what the heck is your point? Hey, you keep whining
> about off topic posts (in posts that are off topic... the
> irony!), so let's talk about Linux.

Read the topic if you are capable, but you are not. This
discussion was not about UI's. Interesting that this troll has
nothing to say about Hadron, another troll, or as a matter of
fact, any of the other trolls, which shows Snit's only intention
to troll COLA.

>>> You claiming non existent lies is not.
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>>> You are as dumb as a post.
>>
>> Thanks for supporting Snit and confirming what has been
>> suspected for a long time, Snit along with Hadron are paid
>> astroturfers in this newsgroup, along with Gary.
>>

>> 'Use [...] the Internet, etc. to heighten the impression
>> that the enemy is desperate, demoralized, defeated, [...]
>> associated with mental deficiency, as in, "he believes in
>> Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny". Just keep rubbing it in, via
>> the [...] newsgroups, [...] make the complete failure of the
>> competition's technology part of the mythology of the
>> computer industry.'
>>
>> (reference PDF pages 45 & 55 on
>> http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf - Comes vs
>> Microsoft lawsuit, Microsoft Evangelism document)
>

> Ah, [snip, one word too many from this troll]

These 121 posters have the same thing to say about why Michael
Glasser AKA Snit, Rhino Plastee, and other nyms are so repulsive:
And no, they are not figments of Steve Carroll's imagination as
Snit alledges, they are garnered from actual Usenet quotes:

1- Adam Kesher: "Steve, IIRC Sandman's website has a member area
and a login. If you forget your password, you can ask it to
e-mail it to you, and a bot will send an e-mail.

*That* is the e-mail Snit got from Sandman's website, and yes
he's that fucked in the head and starved for attention that he'd
claim it to be an e-mail from Sandman himself. So, don't get
sucked into his little circus.

The e-mail, in this particular instance, did probably originate
from Sandman.net."

2- Alan Baker: "People's perceptions of you are *formed* by
behaviour and not withstanding your occasional on topic posts, I
wish you'd leave too. Please note that despite the amazing
silliness that is Edwin, I have never made the same wish of him."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/4a7c3ebf3fc10221

3- Andrew J. Brehm: "You are not flamed because you speak the
truth, you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep
disrupting the newsgroup."

4- AZ Nomad: "The fact that you routinely change your headers to
weasel out of killfiles proves that you're an asshole."

5- Andy/news/nospam: "Why do you keep these things up, Snit? Why
not just let them go away and show how responsible a member of
CSMA you are? You could show your enemies up by being better than
then, rise above the low level you so obviously dislike.
Anything, just stop...."

6- B.B.: "Does the From: header contain the string "Snit"? If
yes, then troll. Otherwise, maybe. Dunno why I had my KF on you
set to expire, but it's fixed now."

7- bobinnv: "I learned some time ago how much better this group
can be if you kill file Snit. I have never understood why more
people don't do the same.."

8- Bob S: "This has always been pretty much a free-for-all group,
but since Snit showed up, its become almost impossible to have a
decent discussion about anything.

The solution is to NOT REPLY TO SNIT. But for some reason, some
people just can't stop feeding him."

9- [b]unny: "snit makes me sad."

10- buzz off: "Snit is obviously mentally ill..."

11- chrisv (cola): "No, she called him "shit", and rightly so,
for they way he was so ignominiously birthed into a toilet at the
bus depot, and simply refused to die, despite repeated flushes.

It's now far too late to *flush* him, but we can still *plonk*
him..."

12- C Lund: "Snit is not my responsibility. Maybe it's time for
you to learn how to use your kill-filter. I am assuming, of
course, that your Usenet browser has a kill-filter."

13- Code Orange: "Then why post it? What need is there for you to
"win" an argument? They don't like you, you don't like them. Why
must you keep this up? What results are you expecting?"

14- Dawg Tail: "You've already apologized for having already
misread what I had previously written. What makes you think that
you're correctly understanding what I'm writting now. You've got
a history of reading into things what you wanted people to have
said instead of what they really said.

I suggest you get over this limitation of yours. It's making you
look foolish."

Dawg Tail: "PC advocates, Mac advocates, Linux advocates. Almost
all of them are making similar claims about Snit. When you have
so many diverse people who share a common perception where do you
think the problem lies? With Snit? Or almost everyone else? The
answer doesn't require an advanced degree to figure out."

15- Dave Fritzinger: "Snit, please go away. Get a life, meet a
woman, do something, but please, please, please, GO AWAY!!!!"

16- Donald L McDaniel: "Jesus, snit. You're a teacher. I thought
you knew what a metaphor was, and could recognize one when it was
presented to you. I guess I had too much confidence in you."

17- ed: "snit, you continually amaze me with how much of a liar
and loser you are. you may notice a semi-regular pattern with me
where i stop responding to your posts for stretches at a time,
then start up responding as if you were a normal person. i
suppose it's tough for the magnitude of your 'loserdom' to stick,
so it loses some of it's sharpness when i stop responding to you.
you almost always start responding back in a semi normal way, but
inevitably degenerate. it's once again that time. i can only ask
that you pass my condolences to your wife and unborn child for
having to put up with such a dishonest fool as yourself. (well,
if your wife is a loser as well, just pass those condolences to
the rug-rat to be; if not, double condolences to her). "

18- Edwin: "You've got to be out of your mind, Snit. You're the
worst troll this group has ever seen. You're a liar and a forger,
and you've almost destroyed this group single-handedly. For you
to post a list of out of context arguments, and lies, and
forgeries about your enemies labled as a "peace effort" has to be
one of the craziest stunts you've pulled. It's all about your
sick need for attention, your need to be center stage at all
times. You'd publicly eat dog turd if you thought it would make
people look at you."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/37e4a720619642a0

19- Elijah Baley: "Seriously, Snit, you need psychiatric help. Go
see a doctor."

20- Elizabot v2.0.2: "I see you were unable to respond to the
points in my post and you are back to your repetitious
regurgitation mode. How childishly typical of you, Snit."

21- fibercut: "That is the problem. In the years I have been
coming to CSMA I have seen in the past year a real hatred among
people, besides the typical Mac vs. Windows typical argument. I
feel that it is like being in a room of really young children
trying there best to best the other person. The one common thing
among all of this seems to be you. I hate to be like this, but
facts are facts. You seem to be in the middle of a great
percentage of arguments. CSMA has become less about Macs and more
about "look everybody, I think he lied". Is there no end then all
this picking at each other on such a personal level. CSMA has
always been al little adversarial but you have personally crank
it up to the point that this place is no longer fun.
Congratulations on stopping CSMA and making this place your own
personal circus."

22- George Graves: "Jason. You have started an argument with the
Snit (AKA Michael Glasser), this should not be done. He will
drive you crazy with his twisted logic, his deep-rooted need to
be ALWAYS right at any cost. He will move goalposts, set up
strawmen, and bore you into submission with his endless
pedanticism. The only way to engage him is to hit and run. NEVER
engage him, it's a futile, empty procedure that will only anger
you and feed him. Take my advice and STAY AWAY!"

23- gimme_this_gimme_t...@yahoo.com: "Hitting the vodka tonight
Snit?"

24- Greycloud: "You really shouldn't lie like that. Everyone else
notices that you are not honest and you have no honor."

25- Henry Flam: "Who gives a damn about this shit? Snit, once in
a while, I make the mistake in thinking that that you are
starting to make sense in your posts; I tend to agree with your
politics. Then you post stuff like this and it destroys any
respect that I have for you."

26- Heywood Mogroot: "*plonk*"

27- Jamie Hart (cola): "It seems that since you are unable to
offer support for your statements, you're reduced to personal
attacks on me. Incidentally, anyone reading this post can see
that I have offered no straw men, and have only asked you to
explain how the things you state as facts can be true. I'm really
sorry that you're taking this attitude, the topic is an
interesting one and I thought you might have some insights. I've
snipped the rest, since you dislike long posts and avoid
answering any of the questions I asked by saying everything was
just repeated. "

28- Jason McNorton: "You're one of the many, many paranoid people
on usenet that should be confined most likely. You sit there and
refresh your screen endlessly. You post the same nonsense over
and over. Either you're a super troll, or you're a super mess."

29- JEDIDIAH (cola): "You're simply full of shit."

30- Jeff B.: "Yo, Snit. We're not pals. I think you're a git."

31- Jeff Hoppe: "This is a Macintosh Advocacy newsgroup. Not a
12-step recovery plan. Your medical problems or conditions won't
help me achieve a greater understanding of my Mac. In fact, it
detracts from it and those kinds of discussions have no place in
a newsgroup such as this."

32- Jesus: "Really, Snit. It's annoying. What are you
accomplishing besides being annoying? Is that your goal?"

33- Jim Lee Jr.: "Snit, read the thread's title, is Bush
mentioned in it? You (and Carroll) ought to learn to stay on
topic and not hijack threads."

34- Jim Polaski: "Why is it that nearly every thread you're
involved in seems like it turns into some tit-for-tat, dozens of

35- Jim Richardson (cola): "And yet again, Snit runs away, rather
than actually provide evidence for his claims. Par for the course
I suppose."

36- Joey Jojo Junior Shabadoo: "and Snithead has even farther to
fall - in a few weeks he'll be out on the street after midnight,
yelling at passersby 'sucky sucky, $2...'"

37- John C. Randolph: "You're nothing but a troll yourself. What
are you bitching about?"

38- JohnOfArc (cola): "I'm not sure "troll" does it justice- more
like a black hole! But hey, if we all promise to never again even
entertain an unkind thought re Apple, will you take it back and
lock it up? Please??"

39- John Q. Public: "I have not been bothered to read Snit's
postings since I figured out who he is. I don't bother to filter
his posts, I just consider the source and skip to the next one
when I see his name."

40- John Slade: "I don't get posts from Snit. I wouldn't be
shocked that he has some kind of disorder. He made up stuff about
being a computer repairman and teacher. He's just plain loony and
best ignored. Let him deal with his disorder by medication. He's
here to do one thing, get attention from people. He says the
crazy stuff just to get a reaction.
You say you like to beat him over the head. Well that's what he's
counting on, he says stuff he knows isn't true in hopes to get a
rise out of people like you. Ignore him, you won't regret it."

John Slade: "Snit, you have a enough problems as it is without
adding drinking booze to the list. How the hell did you manage to
get out of my killfile? Oh well back into the cage you go, PLONK."

41- Josh McKee: "Snit, I assume there was some point to this
posting? Because I certainly cannot find it."

42- K E: "I haven't read this board for awhile but I see that
even though the trolls still roam free at least the worst troll
of the lot is mostly being ignored by readers on this bb. If the
few stragglers that keep replying to him would just stop
responding to Snit at all this place could be worth coming back
to. There's a good chance he'll pack up and take his trolling to
more fertile ground."

43- Kelsey Bjarnason (cola): "Funny how you simply don't bother
reading the posts that rip your entire thesis to bleeding gobbets
of putrid excrescence. Maybe some day you'll learn how to support
your position, instead of sticking your fingers in your ears and
humming, hoping it'll all go away."

44- Ku Karlovsky (cola): "You repeatedly chastise others for ad
hominem attacks while in the same sentence make your own ad
hominem attacks.You make silly claims and then avoid the subject
of your silliness. You're a liar and a hypocrite and you always
have been."

45- Lars Trager: "Yes, you are stupid."

46- Lefty Bigfoot: "Okay, I tried to put up with it for a long
time, but the few times you post something worth reading just
aren't worth it anymore. *plonk*"

47- Liam Slider (cola): "Maybe he's responding to the fact you've
been an annoying little fuckwit lately. You started out with the
pretense of trying to be fair, but lately all there is from you
in COLA is trashtalk about Linux and you acting every bit the troll."

48- Linonut (cola): "Snit is a Tholenoid."

"Indeed. Snit may be the first retraction of my general killfile
amnesty. The volume of cavilling, whining, foot-stomping,
back-tracking, goal-post shifting, and petulance generated by
that effete candy-ass beggars belief".

49- Lloyd Parsons: "Well, I don't know if Oxford is the most
cretinous, I would think that would be reserved for Snit! ;-)"

50- Mark Kent (cola): "The problem with someone like Mr Glasser
is the same as it is with Mr Wong, even if he were to be honest
now, it would be impossible to determine where the honesty starts
and the usual dishonesty ends. In my primary school, one of the
teachers was very keen on proverbs, and I recall her going over
the "cry wolf" story. Mr Glasser could "cry wolf" over and over
now, and I would not come to help him with his sheep, because I
do not know any way of determining if he's ever telling the
truth, or indeed, if he ever has."

51- Mayor of R'lyeh: "The fact is that he's probably pulling it
to this post since its all about him and he managed to make me
think about him today. A friend of mine has a toddler. I went
over to her house and videotaped her kid doing a bunch of cute
toddler stuff then burned a DVD of it for her. While we were
watching the DVD her kid got mad. He got mad because we quit
making him the center of attention and made that kid on the tv
the center of attention. He even ran up to the tv and tried to
block our view of it. That's how Snit lives his whole life."

52- Michelle Ronn: "The real topic here is that one someone
refutes your "facts", you run away and ignore them. Refuting your
"facts" is easily done in this case. I did it, and you ignored it. "

53- Mike: "Nonsense. I never see you "advocate" anything. All I
see you doing is engage in endless semantic arguments with
everyone. You're the TholenBot of CSMA. BTW, that's *not* a
compliment!"

54- Mike Dee: "I will no longer accuse you of lying here. Instead
I can only say that you are a complete and delusional kook that
happens to inhabit CSMA for the time being. That you are unaware
of how deranged you actually behave further reinforces this
notion. Please seek professional help."

55- mmoore321: "Snit is a human car-accident and we are all
rubbernecking. We know it is bad form, but yet strangely curious.
Treat him the same way, look but just keep moving on."

56- Mojo: "Actually, these facts piss everybody off because they
are off-topic, unnecessarily confrontational, extremely boring
and clearly show that you are crying out for attention."

57- Mr. Blonde: "Lastly, I can't help but comment on the fact
that your obsession with Sandman has actually grown since you
claimed to KF him. Killfilling someone generally implies you're
ignoring that person, yet you piggyback onto virtually every
reply to him here and and check his website's validation status
more often than most people check their e-mail. These are not the
actions of a mentally balanced individual."

58- MR_ED_of_Course: "Seriously, spend half a day at any
pre-school or kindergarten and see if the kids there can't teach
you a thing or two about social behavior."

59- Muahman: "Ummm, dude you post 1000 posts a day. 999 of them
are trolls, if anyone here has issues it's not me."

60- Nashton/Nasht0n: "Oh for crying out loud, if I wasn't
convinced that snit is a total loser, and I rarely call people
losers, I certainly am now. Why bother responding to his
stupidities anyway?"

61- New Bee: "Honest and honorable? You? You've either got a wry
sense of humor, or you're completely nuts. Either way you're just
a waste of time, and you've done more than anybody to make this
group a cesspool. Then you revel in wallowing in your own filth."

62- Not Important: "I get this mental image of you and a sibling
as children in the back seat of the family car saying:
Mom, 'snits' touching me ... and you responding much as you do
now ... I'm not touching you, you're touching me! The problem is
that by now you should've grown out of that type of poke and
complain interaction with others. But, of course, you've haven't
learned how to interact with others in a more 'constructive' and
mutually beneficial manner even now."

63- OldCSMAer: "What's he been doing? Am I going to be sorry I
killfiled him?"

64- OldSage: "What drives me nuts is your unrelenting ability and
desire to argue on the head of a pin about the most trivial of
things."

65- Oxford: "If you are using MT-Newswatcher:
Select offending Author, example Snit...
Go to the Filters Menu, Choose "Kill this Author"
Click "OK"
Then Repeat with each annoying Author of your choice.
Then to see your work...
Choose the Filter Menu again,
Then "Refilter Articles"...
Bam! No more boring, pointless bickering about nothing.
Enjoy!!!!!"

66- Patrick Nihill: "I mean, honestly, who would you rather
discuss something with; Dan, or someone like Zara? Or, for that
matter, Snit, for whom the work 'troll' seems so painfully
inadequate?"

67- Pawel Wojciak: "Jesus Christ, snit... <plonk> "

68- PC Guy: "Forget it Snit, you're a waste of time. For someone
who talks about everyone else not being "honest and honorable"
you appear to be the least honest and honorable of anyone here."

69- Peter: "I've never felt the need to use the filters in
Newswatcher but I thought Id try the Kill this Author.. option
with Snit. Ten seconds later and he's gone! Amazing."

70- Peter Bjorn Perlso: "Plonked for 60 days. Now stfu and take
your argument with sandman into the private room."

71- Peter Hayes: "True, but that removes Snit completely, and
someti... err..... occasiona.... errrrr..... once in a blue moon
he has something useful to say."

72- Peter Jensen (cola): "Where has he ever said that they were
not different windowing environments? Message-ID, please.
Experience has told me not to trust you on anything without
backing evidence."

73- Peter Kohlmann (cola): "Snot is a hideous troll. Nobody is as
dishonest as that piece of unadultered garbage. There are csma
posters even more stupid than Snot. Oxford comes to mind. There
are certainly other csma posters who lie nearly as much. But no
others are so intent on trolling in whatever way possible as Snot"

74- Phil Earnhardt: "You're only interested in trying to get
superficial snipes and extrapolate inappropriate conclusions."

75- Rapskat (cola): "For instance, your sig you reference a long
standing war you have going with some person from csma. It's like
you single out persons to target your attentions upon and then
continuously berate them with constant barbs and goads to
perpetuate their acrimonious responses, which in turn you respond
in kind, etc. ad infinitum. Above all things, your affinity for
Macs and your overbearing pompous nature aside, this is what
convinces me that your primary purpose for frequenting this and
other groups is to troll."

76- RichardK: "Just killfile him already."

77- Rick (cola): "Snit, you are a liar. And an ignorant one. You
trash people that are trying their level best to cope with a
horrendous situation. And you do it without the slightest idea of
what is going on."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/fcad2955ac5cb03b

78- Rick G.: "Just to be plain here, I have no doubt that he is a
troll. I am tolerant of his nature, not blind to it. However, as
a troll, he is ... somewhat clumsy."

79- Robert F.: "Um, perhaps you misunderstand. I don't care if
you quote Mayor McCheese claiming the Earth is a flat plate
perched on the shell of a tortoise, I was merely pointing out
that you run the risk of looking ridiculous when you quote
something patently stupid. If that's your goal, you're on the
right track, and more power to you."

80- Roy Culley (cola): "You appear to be in the latter category.
Starting crossposted threads for the simple purpose of hoping to
generate a flame war. If you truly want to learn more about Linux
and how it can help you and your supposed users why aren't you
requesting help from a more technical Linux newsgroup than an
advocacy group? As the old saying goes, those who can do, those
who can't teach. Your posts seem to confirm that saying IMHO."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d521a80051e24d08

81- Sandman: "He is by far the most killfiled person in the
-HISTORY- of csma. I've never seen someone so disliked, almost
hated, in a news group before. He has the ability to turn just
about any person against him in just a few posts. On usenet,
trolls do this daily, but the funny part with Michael is that I
actually think he DOESN'T consider himself be a troll - damn what
-EVERYONE ELSE- is calling him. Obviously they are wrong. Only
Tholen himself can match this behaviour."

82- sav: "You really need to take a rest somewhere nice.
Honestly, even the nutters who hang out down on Brighton seafront
made more sense than this. You been doing drugs or something?"

83- Sean Burke: If you're dumb enough to respond to snit, you're
probably dumb enough to click on a spam attachment that promises
to remove smut from your harddrive."

84- ShutterBugz: "so snit-zel has some kind of problem expressing
anger, i guess. he has to vent his frustrations in other ways.
and he thinks he's making sense: well the syntax is there and he
figures he's pretty smart. indeed, he tells us, he's done the
personality tests and the iq tests and he's okay! aaaaahhhhh, you
see he's soooooooo well adjusted."

85- Steve Carroll: "The only things we are sure about Snit is
that he has:
* a monumental reading comprehension problem.
* nym-shifted numerous times to avoid kill-files.
* built too many straw-men to count... some, the size of small
cities.
* been labeled a disingenuous liar/troll(or worse) by the vast
majority.
* used numerous sock-puppets and admitted to it.
* stolen IDs and admitted to it.
* gotten booted off by ISPs for his behavior.
* twisted more context than all csma posters combined.
* made more unsupported accusations than all csma posters combined.
* virtually no life outside of csma."

86- Steve Mackay: "Just killfile Snit, the dishonest piece of
elephant dung, and all would go away. Sure, I got caught up in
the "Snit Circus", but then the cotton candy began to sour, and
CSMA begun to smell like elephant dung."

87- Steven de Mena: "Sorry, you have now lost all credibility with me
for your rediculous argument regarding this."

88- Steve Travis: "Oh oh... Now look what we've done. Snit has
lost all self respect and has sunk to the point of using words
like 'asses' when referring to others. Oh, how could the morally
superior snit have fallen so low.. Please take a moment out of
your busy schedule to feel embarassed for him. Or perhaps we
should set up a fund to get him more happy glue (and the
appropriate plastic bags)."

89- Stuart Krivis: "You might as well just give up and plonk him
then. A snit is a snit is a snit and always will be."

90- TheLetterK: "That is merely your perception, Shit. You're the
one lacking counter evidence, and your arguments basically amount
to "I'm right, nya nya nya." No matter how many examples someone
points at to demonstrate their claim, you blindly continue to
insist that they provide no evidence, or that the evidence given
is irrelevant. Worse still, you fall back on straw men and
disingenuous quote mangling to portray the argument in your
favor. You are one of the worst trolls that inhabit CSMA, Shit.
*Edwin* is more prone to fits of reason than you are. "

91-Tim Adams: "I'd kill file you but then I'd miss the fun. you
see, you never cease to amaze me at just how stupid you really
are. Why just the other day I had a great laugh when I saw you,
the king of liars (in this NG anyway) calling somebody else a liar."

92- Tim Crowley: "I don't know - I think you might have more
compassion. Snit is sick. He needs help. This is the only way the
poor sick fool can get attention. My fucking God, he's taken to
hanging out with and supporting racist pig fuckers like MuahMuah.
It is true that no-one likes him and those that pretend they do
are just using him or don't know him - but come on- it's not his
fault. He's sick. Have some compassion, eh? All these idiot
trolls, Zara, Stew, Tommy, MuaaaahMuaaah, and Snit - they are all
so alike. I pity each and every one of them"

93- Tim Smith: "No, he didn't, and there is no reasonable way you
could actually believe he lied. You are purely trying to troll here."

94- Timberwoof: "*Plonk!*"

95- Tom Bates: "Do you have to turn any thread you post in into
one of your Circus acts?"

96- Tommy: "In case you did not get it, I think the moral was:
Stop polluting the world with your infantile and obsessive
"writings". You give Mac advocacy a bad name. If that was your
goal you have succeeded! That also goes for all that bullshit on
your website"

97- TravelinMan: "I still can't figure out what's wrong with
Snit. Most people have him kill-filed and the few who don't
mostly restrict their responses to 'why don't you go away, no one
wants you here'. Just what would keep someone in this group with
all of that animosity? Must be some kind of severe mental illness."

98- Wally: "Because by your own admission "honor and honesty" are
nothing more than a "game" to you, as such not only do you wish
to define the rules, but no doubt you will also attempt to alter
or bend the rules when inevitably things do not go to your
liking, for this reason I doubt anyone would be foolish enough to
play your game."

99- William R. Walsh: "Now, if you'll excuse me, and accept my
sincere apologies for this, PLONK! Feel proud about that. You're
the first person to be plonked from my new computer! :-) "

100- Woofbert: "*Plonk*"

101- zara: "Look - I'm not into combing through thousands of
posts, to prove what was said or not said - I leave stuff like
that to people without lives, like Snit. But it is assuredly, in
the record. Ping Snit to do a search - you will flatter him, and
give meaning to his tawdry little life."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a1d4fc7120a6a538

102- Znu: "I think your 'I'll go start a new thread to try to
draw more people into the debate I'm currently having with
Steve/Elizabot/etc' tactic is fairly trollish."

103- High Plains Thumper: "Well, for one who is trolling this
group, those were extremely poorly done examples, making problems
that do not exist except an invention of Snit's own mind."

104- Geoff M. Fitton: "The Prescott Computer Guy *still* showing
how stupid he is... What a mar00n".

105- William Poaster: "Good grief. If anyone's having a mental
breakdown it's the Prescott Computer Guy, Michael Snit Glasser.
What a f#cked up mess he is'.

106- Tattoo Vampire: "In other words, in another attempt to
troll, you made yourself look like a fool. Again".

107- Mr. Blonde: "Lastly, I can't help but comment on the fact
that your obsession with Sandman has actually grown since you
claimed to KF him. Killfilling someone generally implies you're
ignoring that person, yet you piggyback onto virtually every
reply to him here and and check his website's validation status
more often than most people check their e-mail. These are not the
actions of a mentally balanced individual".

108- CozmicDebris: "I'm done with your three year old games. The
archives show my answers and your inability to process them. Keep
posting your list and proving that you are an idiot troll. I will
not address it any further- you being too stupid to realize and
accept that is not my problem".

109- WhoMe: "F michael IS a teacher, it's no wonder he's home
more than he's anywhere near a classroom".

110- spike1: "The thought is probably to show everyone here just
how bad a troll snit is".

111- Carlo Coggi: "He must believe he is surrounded by 'trolls'
... in the groups he trolls in, that is. I wondered if the
idiotrollers like snit would reply to this thread. Of course, I
didn't see his posts, only your reply".

112- bobinv: "I learned some time ago how much better this group
can be if you kill file Snit. I have never understood why more
people don't do the same".

113- Zaren Ankleweed: "And with that, Snit goes in the global
killfile. No subject, no author, no nothing. Buh-bye".

114- H: "Your crappy posts are still showing up in seperate
threads, are you doing this on purpose to piss people off? I dont
ever censor people cause that's just retarded but if you dont fix
it I'm gonna have to cause I dont wanna see your
name 40 times in a row. So uh, change your client or something".

115- PeterBP: "Oh will you stfu".

116- S'mee (Keith, rec.motorcycles): "Liar...forger and
worthless. You must be related to our resident racist troll, he
lies as much as you."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/ab08c00330c8b58d

117- BaJoRi:
Snit: "You are, of course, lying."
BaJoRi: "No, I am not. You know it, and I know it, and everyone
else who has read your idiocy knows it. I took your statement,
showed it to be wrong, then added even more, just to be a dick
and REALLY show you to be a fool. You need to judiciously snip
out pertinent points because you are an intellectually dwarfed
turd-burglar."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.vacation.las-vegas/msg/647944511b74b82f

118- KK: 'Whoa there, ad hominem man. You started off your
sentence with "Ah" like you'd just realized something profound.'

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.howard-stern/msg/6a89029a5b5be5f8

119- -hh: 'Perversion has utterly nothing to do with the
definition of "synonymous". It is, however, a very clear example
of how you attempt to maliciously debase against anyone who
disagrees with you. As such, I consider this to be a purposeful
attempt by you to try to libel me. This is your only warning to
consider rescinding your remark, with the reminder that you, and
you alone are responsible for that accusation, both in the
ethical as well as the full legal meaning of the word "responsible".'

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5496641a3426293a

120- Geezer:
Snit: "Steve Carroll has no sense of morality"
Geezer: "Whined the guy who cannot directly address those who
uncover his lies and deceit;)"
Snit: "and no clue about the law."
Geezer: 'Said the guy who believes his unsupported opinions are
"proof". LOL! (snip more of Snit's unsupported lies)'

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d0517ced5134934d

121- RonB: "Snit is a crank fixated on one issue, who's thing is
twisting your words so he can win an argument against a straw
man. That's enough to killfile him."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/ce8550d4cc5b1b42

Message has been deleted

Peter Köhlmann

Jan 4, 2009, 4:37:36 AM1/4/09
The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) wrote:

> On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 02:20:37 -0700, High Plains Thumper wrote:
>

>> These 121 posters have the same thing to say about why Michael
>> Glasser AKA Snit, Rhino Plastee, and other nyms are so repulsive:
>

> Only a complete nutcase, stalker, psycho would take the time to catalog
> and save that kind of information, High Plains Thumper.
>
> You must really be creepy, High Plains Thumper.

As usual, flatfish Gary Stewart is dumb enough to assume that such a list
was compiled by a single person. It is not.

The same with the (partial) list of flatfish nymshifts and sock puppets. It
was compiled over a period of time by different persons.

You lately nymshifted to

1.ball.willy, Abbie Diaz, achmed.jones, Aftab Singh, alan.yunick, Allen
Cusimano, Allie Perkins, Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969, Alicia Hunt,
Amy Fisher, Ana Thema, andyschipowitz, Anna Banger, anonymous,
arkady.duntov, Archie, Archie Moss Bunker, Archie Watermann, Attila, Baba
Booey, Babcock Johnson, babcock.latreen,Babu Singh, ball.cock.the.plumber,
banjo.boy69, Bill Thomson, Billy <billy.the.kidd>, bill.gates.loves.me,
BingoBongo, bison, Bjarne Jensen, bjornstad8800, BklynBoy, Bob Sickle,
bones4jones, bonobo magilla, Boyce Mabri, BSEE, Bunsen Burner, Buster,
c.baumstumpff, CBFalconer, Charles LeGrand, Charlie, Choppers McGee, Chris
Thomas, Christine Abernathy, Claire Lynn, Clippy, Clock King, collie4roy,
Collie Entragion, Colon Singh, common cold, compton.plaines_kid, Connie
Hines, Corrie, corry.lebeu, Corrie Titlaand, Cory Dyvik, Curtis Wilson,
cymon.says,Damian O'Leary , Dana Bush, Danny Kwong, dbx_boy, Deadpenguin,
Debbie, detective48, Devon Dawson, dismoqualifetch, Donald, Donn Carlsbad,
donna.bunting_tv, dont.pullout, doris.gets.her.oates, Doug Richardson,
Dragon.Boy, Dr.Long John Jones, dy.sector, echo.valley_26809, Elliot
Zimmermann, Elwin Winters, Emmanuel Arias, Fawn Lebowitz, flatfish+++,
foamy, frank boson, Franz Klammer, Fred Simmons, gabriele howorth, Gary M.
Stewart, Gary Stewart, GayClod, George Cotton, George Littlefield,
Gilbert, Gilbert Goiter, Gilbert Hochaim, gilligan, goldfarb44, gooseborg,
Graham, Greg Finnigan, Greg Laplante, Hamilcar Barca, Hans Kimm, Hans
Tomlinson, Harry Hilton, Harvey Fogel, Heather, Heather69, heather.banger,
Heather Trax, Heddy Seafield, Heidi van Wong, helmut.ginter, hepcat,
high_pain_humper, Hugh Himless, hymen.the.jew, llanalott, Ishmeal Hafizi,
itchy balls, Ivan Mctavish, IvanaB, Jason, jeff.smiley, Jeff Szarka,
jjwassermann, Joe Josephson, John, John King, John Shelton, John Smith,
johnnyscotrun, jolt.n.pizza, Jorge Jorgensen, jorge_shillingford, Jose
Lopez, juke_joint, kaptain kaput, Karel Olish, karen.bullfinch, Karen
Hill, Karla Snodgress, kathy_krantz, Kaylie Solomon, Ken Johnson, Kendra,
Kenneth Downs, Kenny Dugan, Kent Dorfman, Kevin Wilcox, Kim Coinop,
Kinglen Wang, Kristen, kumba killington, Kurt Janker, Kyle Cadet,
lafferty6, L Didio, Laura Shillingford, Le Farter, Le Yammy, Leaking
Onion, Leo Diaz, Les Cramer, les.crippen, Les Turner, Les Walton, Leslie
Bassman, lester, Lilly, Lindy, linux.curious, Linux Exposer,
linux.freak.detector, Lisa Shavas, Lisa Cottmann, Lois Hunt, Long,
long_tong_ling, luisortizhome, Lukumi Babalu Aye, Luna Lane, Major Mynor,
Manny, mark.kent.is.owned, Mario Fermin, McSwain, mista twista, Mogumbo,
Moses, Moshe Goldfarb , Mooshoo Bong Singh, mr.macfeelme, mycarisfast,
narrows_whitefish, nate_mcspook, Navid Shakibapour, oh.bama.da.rack,
okto_pussy, opensource.sucks, organ.creep, OSS KDE User, Paddy
McCrockett, Paul Wannamaker, Paris Marriot,. Patricia, Patrick Landrum,
Patty LeGrange, patty pippins, Patty Poppins, percy samson, Peter
Gluckman, Peter Kohlmann, Peter Kränkwonov, peter.traphagen, Phil, Phillip
Cornwall, phoung, phoung quoak, pickle_pete, Piss Clam, Polly Ester, Poopy
Pants McGee, pus.boy99, pyles69, Quimby, Quinton Magee, Quizno Backer, Ray
Schitzmepantz, Reporter, Rich, Richard P. Johnson, Richie, Richie O'Toole,
Richie Spano, right.wanger, Robert Strunk, Rod, rodolfo.garcia44,
rothstein_ivan, Roy_Pestowitz, Roy.Schakemetitz, Roy.Schavesmewankz,
Roy.Schavedmenutz, roy.shysterwitz, Roy.Schitzowitz, roys.testicles,
roy.the.spam.king, RP Modell, ryebra, Sally Vadi, Sammy, Sammy Whalen,
Sandeep Kumar, Saul Goldblatt, schavemetitz, Schestertitz, schestowizzle,
[...]
Trudi Simpkins, Tryxie Lustern, udayshankar29, Uday Shankar, victimizedb,
victimizedbyms, Vince Fontain, Vladimir Yepifano, Walter Bubniak, Wang
Mycock, Wasser, Waterskidoo, wendy, Wendy Duzz, Wendy Toiletwater,
Whizzer, Wilbur J, willy watkins jr, Willy Wong, wiltons_pypes, Winnie
Septos, wizard.shot, wm_walsh, Wobbles, wylbur.horseman, Yanick Schmuley
and zyklon_C.
Plus many, many, many more.
--
It's sweet to be remembered, but it's often cheaper to be forgotten.

Message has been deleted

Peter Köhlmann

Jan 4, 2009, 4:56:44 AM1/4/09
The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) wrote:

> On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 10:37:36 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) wrote:

>>> Only a complete nutcase, stalker, psycho would take the time to catalog
>>> and save that kind of information, High Plains Thumper.
>>>
>>> You must really be creepy, High Plains Thumper.
>>
>> As usual, flatfish Gary Stewart is dumb enough to assume that such a
>> list was compiled by a single person. It is not.
>>
>> The same with the (partial) list of flatfish nymshifts and sock puppets.
>> It was compiled over a period of time by different persons.
>>

>> You lately nymshifted to
>>

> And I'm sure you can prove every single one of them.
>
> Right Peter "video expert, I program for Windows but am not a Windows
> User" Kohlmann?
>
> Good luck....

Why would I do that, wasting my time with the obvious?
I *know* that you are these "people", and so do the other posters here in
cola.
That you deny it is irrelevant
--
Microsoft: The company that made email dangerous
And web browsing. And viewing pictures. And...

High Plains Thumper

Jan 4, 2009, 5:06:08 AM1/4/09
Gary M. Stewart wrote:

> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> These 121 posters have the same thing to say about why
>> Michael Glasser AKA Snit, Rhino Plastee, and other nyms are
>> so repulsive:
>
> Only a complete nutcase, stalker, psycho would take the time
> to catalog and save that kind of information, High Plains
> Thumper.
>
> You must really be creepy, High Plains Thumper.

Let's talk about the truth, something you so readily loathe. 103
of those quotes were maintained by CSMA Moderator, the remaining
18 were continued by others. Thus, your accusations of me being
a nutcase, a stalker, a psycho are unfounded.

Speaking of creepy, you were the one that originated this post:

http://tinyurl.com/5ckg78

libelling Mr. Schestowitz with falsified posting regarding his
alleged gender transformation surgery and alleged homosexual
marriage to Mark Kent.

It was you who kept libelling me, alleging that I am a homosexual:

http://tinyurl.com/9668pq

http://tinyurl.com/5hwppw

http://tinyurl.com/5lv94y

http://tinyurl.com/4sj6kz

Similarly, you insinuated the same of Mr. Terry Porter:

http://tinyurl.com/6l5r75

It was you, who nymshifted using many female nyms, to seed this
newsgroup with your anti-Linux poison agenda.

So who is creepy? Who is the nut case? Who is the stalker? It
certainly isn't me.

--
HPT

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Peter Köhlmann

Jan 4, 2009, 5:56:13 AM1/4/09
Gary M. Stewart wrote:

> On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 10:56:44 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) wrote:

>>> And I'm sure you can prove every single one of them.
>>>
>>> Right Peter "video expert, I program for Windows but am not a Windows
>>> User" Kohlmann?
>>>
>>> Good luck....
>>
>> Why would I do that, wasting my time with the obvious?
>

> So you can't prove it.
> I thought so.

I have not said I can't prove it.

>> I *know* that you are these "people", and so do the other posters here
>> in cola.
>

> Sure.
> Just like people in the 12th centrury knew the world was flat.
>
> Not a single shred of proof has ever been posted

You are wrong as always, flatfish. For several of those nyms proof has been
posted repeatedly

> and if you think my
> posting under this name or dropping that little piece of bait for the
> fool Schestowitz to pick up on is proof, you are an even bigger fool than
> he is.

>> That you deny it is irrelevant
>

> That you can't prove a single one of your accusations *IS* relevant.

Wrong. That I can't be arsed to prove the obvious to racist assholes like
you is relevant
--
Only two things are infinite,
the Universe and Stupidity.

High Plains Thumper

Jan 4, 2009, 5:57:59 AM1/4/09
Gary M. Stewart wrote:
> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>> Gary M. Stewart wrote:

>>> Only a complete nutcase, stalker, psycho would take the
>>> time to catalog and save that kind of information, High
>>> Plains Thumper.
>>>
>>> You must really be creepy, High Plains Thumper.
>>
>> Let's talk about the truth, something you so readily loathe.
>> 103 of those quotes were maintained by CSMA Moderator, the
>> remaining 18 were continued by others. Thus, your
>> accusations of me being a nutcase, a stalker, a psycho are
>> unfounded.
>
> Yea but you discovered them and cataloged them.

Lie.

> Add to that your endless babble of ad hominem attacks and yes
> you are a kook.

Lie.

>> Speaking of creepy, you were the one that originated this
>> post:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/5ckg78
>>
>> libelling Mr. Schestowitz with falsified posting regarding
>> his alleged gender transformation surgery and alleged
>> homosexual marriage to Mark Kent.
>>
>> It was you who kept libelling me, alleging that I am a
>> homosexual:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/9668pq
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/5hwppw
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/5lv94y
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/4sj6kz
>>
>> Similarly, you insinuated the same of Mr. Terry Porter:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/6l5r75
>

> Like I was saying, you catalog all this stuff and spew it out
> like some kind of twisted machine in need of some oiling and
> preventative maintenance.

Lie.

> Sorry, but you are a real weirdo High Plains Thumper. Anyone
> can see it.

Lie.

>> It was you, who nymshifted using many female nyms, to seed
>> this newsgroup with your anti-Linux poison agenda.
>

> Really? And you can prove this?

You have posted enough clues to indicate it was you. Similar to
Al Capone, there was sufficient evidence linking him to crimes,
but insufficient for a court-of-law conviction. Later, the US
Justice Department convicted him of income tax evasion and sent
him to prison.

May you share a similar fate.

--
HPT
[WEB] Galatians 6:7

Snit

Jan 4, 2009, 9:09:18 AM1/4/09
"High Plains Thumper" <h...@invalid.invalid> stated in post
gjq1mi$uin$1...@news.motzarella.org on 1/4/09 3:06 AM:

Hey, look! When you think you have dirt on someone you post it.

But not on my. Not a single quote of one of my "lies".

Weird.

Well, not really. Not like anyone believes you.

--
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
that take our breath away.

Don Zeigler

Jan 4, 2009, 9:43:37 AM1/4/09
Gary M. Stewart wrote:

> Only a complete nutcase, stalker, psycho would take the time to catalog and
> save that kind of information, High Plains Thumper.

Said the guy who endlessly stalks Roy and catalogs everything he does.
--
Please write your complaint legibly in this box -->[].

Regards,
[dmz]

Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

Don Zeigler

Jan 4, 2009, 9:46:20 AM1/4/09
High Plains Thumper wrote:

> May you share a similar fate.

I've been told that his Usenet provider, Motzarella, has been alerted to
his behavior in this group.
--
Reading taglines makes you stupid.

Chris Ahlstrom

Jan 4, 2009, 10:08:47 AM1/4/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, Don Zeigler belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> Gary M. Stewart wrote:

>> Only a complete nutcase, stalker, psycho would take the time to catalog and
>> save that kind of information, High Plains Thumper.
>
> Said the guy who endlessly stalks Roy and catalogs everything he does.

And makes up sordid tales about his testicles.

--
The words fly away, the writings remain.

chrisv

Jan 4, 2009, 4:20:17 PM1/4/09
> mentally-ill troll wrote:

>> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>>>
>>> You lately nymshifted to
>>>
>> And I'm sure you can prove every single one of them.

I'm sure he cannot "prove every single one of them". The fact remains
that you posted as many, probably most, of them. In fact, I've never
seen you deny this.

You are mentally-ill, flatshit.

chrisv

Jan 4, 2009, 4:26:58 PM1/4/09
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> Don Zeigler belched:

>> mentally-ill troll wrote:
>>
>>> Only a complete nutcase, stalker, psycho

Irony meter says: (.../)

How many YEARS have you been lying, nym-shifting, and trolling in here,
again?

>>> would take the time to
>>> catalog and save that kind of information, High Plains Thumper.
>>
>> Said the guy who endlessly stalks Roy and catalogs everything he does.
>
> And makes up sordid tales about his testicles.

What a creepy, sick fsck.

DFS

Jan 4, 2009, 4:56:48 PM1/4/09
High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Roy, it is obvious no matter how much the Wintrolls will deny it.
> There is active astroturfing going on, through the likes of the
> posts from Gary M. Stewart, DFS, Erik Funkenbusch, Tim Smith,
> amicus_curious, clogwog and nyms (Rick Mather), Hadron Quark and
> a few lesser trolls. It is obvious that they communicate and
> coordinate.

It's obvious you Linux wacks are paranoid nutcases.

> Linux is considerably more stable,

RedHat: "I have a PC with RedHat Linux installed...at regular times, weekly
exactly the same time!, the PC 'freezes'? ... There's nothing I can do at
that moment besides a hardware reboot."
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-newbie-8/linux-pc-freezes-601972/

Debian Etch: "I installed debian etch. Ran fine for a while, then the same
freezing problem."
#148 at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=412125&page=15

Suse 10.3: "Last few days I have been confronted with a weird behavior of my
SUSE 10.3 system. Several time a day all of the sudden it freezes. Then I
have to reboot ... "
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/susenovell-60/suse-10.3-freezes-592785/?highlight=freezes

Slackware 12.0: "Bit worrisome this. I have had two system freezes today on
my new Slackware 12 installation."
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/slackware-12-system-freeze-567565/?highlight=freezes

Mint 4.0: "So I switched [from Gentoo] to Linux Mint 4.0 and in the last 3
days I have had 2 system freezes."
http://linuxmint.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10950&p=67069&hilit=freezes#p67069

PCLinuxOS: "About 4 times each day, the whole system freezes up."
1st post at http://www.pclinuxos.com/forum/index.php?topic=35878.0

DreamLinux: "...I clicked on PLAY for one of the sounds and the entire
system froze."
http://dreamlinuxforums.org/index.php/topic,1217.0.html

Mandriva 2008: "...did a clean install of Mandriva 2008 and it has been
freezing a lot, regardless of what i am doing."
http://forum.mandriva.com/viewtopic.php?t=81648&highlight=freezes&sid=b6b292ad4471c8c3923a9dc185854a5a

Sabayon: "...took 27hrs to install.....till I try to do anything......next
thing my task bar disappears...my program selector disappears...I do
anything....it freezes up solid.."
http://www.sabayonlinux.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11698&p=67138&hilit=freezes#p67138

ArchLinux: "I have Asus A6M Q0050 and last three weeks I experience random
freezes."

CentOS 5.1: "It just simply freezes."
http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=11599&forum=37&post_id=37948#forumpost37948

Ubuntu 8.04: "Hardy is BY FAR the worst Ubuntu version yet. LOCKUP
WARNING!!! Some users, myself included, are experiencing random total
lockups."
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+s...ux/+bug/204996

Fedora 8: "I've been having frequent lock-ups with Fedora 8 for some days."
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=177912&highlight=freezes

Puppy: "The whole system freezes after a short time."
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?search_id=1213323145

> In spite of all the nasty FUD these astroturfers toss up, Linux
> is gaining. Because windows has dominated the microcomputer
> desktop environment (and perpetuated for a time due to
> uncompetitive monopoly maintenance), it has been an initial slow
> climb for Linux.

How does Linux "climb" a flat slope for 10 years?

> For example, look at all the lawsuits with Microsoft as defendant:

What does this have to do with Linux advocacy?

Oh, I forgot: in the "minds" of Linux jerks, hating Microsoft == Linux
"advocacy*"

> Microsoft's lawsuit payouts amount to around $9 billion
> Updated Twice the GDP of Cambodia
> By Désiré Athow: Thursday, 14 July 2005, 2:35 PM
> * UPDATE Additional material at the end of this article.
>
> MICROSOFT HAS had a long, a very long history of litigation,
> court orders, patent infringements and antitrust lawsuits against
> it since the very beginning of its history. We;ve managed to draw
> up a partial list of these.
>
> The surprising thing is not only the number of those lawsuits
> against Microsoft - at one time, it had more than 130 pending -
> but more importantly, the sheer amount of money it represents.
>
> The Redmond giant has been ordered to pay nearly $9 billion, a
> figure which is set to rise with some lawsuits still to be ruled on.
>
> [.... Table below rearranged according to award amount, header added]

> Undisclosed Alacritech
> Undisclosed AT&T
> Undisclosed Sendo
> Still in court? Discrimation Suit (2)
> Still in court E-data
> Still in court Forgent
> Still in court Go
> Still in court Mythic
> Still in court Wordperfect suit
> Still in court Real
>
> [...] * UPDATE Thanks to Groklaw and Mr. Jaffar for their
> assistance. Ten more cases have now been added and the total in
> the coffer now exceeds the $9 billion mark:
>
> Time Line Settled, undisclosed
> Ticketmaster Settled, undisclosed
> Priceline Still in court?
> Goldtouch technology Settled, undisclosed
> Syn'x $ 250,000
> eLeaders Settled, undisclosed
> e-Pass Still in court
> Roger Avary (6) Still in court
> Arendi Holdings Still in court?
> Borland $100,000,000
> [/quote]

Why haven't you mentioned the 235 MS patents violated by Linux/OSS software?
And don't doubt for a second that MS could absolutely destroy financially
any number of Linux vendors just by pressing their claims. The deadbeat
Linux "community" rarely pays for their software, so these vendors have
little cash to defend themselves.

> The lawsuits continue:
>
> http://www.linux-magazine.com/online/news/new_case_against_microsoft_brought_to_european_commission
>
> or http://tinyurl.com/6k7j6d
>
> [quote]
> New Case Against Microsoft Brought To European Commission
> Dec 01, 2008
>
> The Dutch software dealer HW Trading has proffered a complaint
> concerning Microsoft's marketing practices to the European Trade
> Commission. The reason: Microsoft has for years been selling its
> products at a higher price in Europe than it does in America.
> [/quote]

Hopefully the European "Trade Commission" will recuse itself, since it
willingly paid so-called higher prices for Microsoft software.

> Going back to Linux succeeding, if you think about it, outside
> US, the educational and business sectors are more Linux friendly
> than US.

Sez who?

> Even in US, Linux deployments do not often make
> mainline news because of the lack of paid for advertising,

Because it's stupid. It's as if you morons think it should be front-page
news when an auto supplier gets a contract to supply 1,000 power steering
pumps to Ford.

> which Linux does not need.

What Linux needs is more charity. You cheapos should be giving until it
hurts.

> Following are news leaks:
>
> Regarding Kerala, India's 12,500 high schools now embracing Linux
> and FOSS:

This is pure bullshit. The schools embraced Windows, until the slimy govt
forced Linux crapware onto them.

<snip lameness about the 3rd world countries "embracing" 3rd rate software>

> $2,500 per school to migrate to Linux versus $100,000 per school
> to upgrade Windows.

uh huh. Yet somehow it's costing Munich Germany $3,500 per seat. In fact,
it's costing them more to downgrade to Linux than to upgrade Windows.

> It is not hard to do the math.

That's because you use MS Office.

> OpenOffice or commercial variant StarOffice meets most office automation
> needs.

Most? In other words, your capabilities and standards are compromised and
downgraded when you accept Linux. Thanks for admitting it.

> It reads Office 2003 files and imports them.

Some of them, and not at all accurately, and at its own slow pace.

> No one wants Office 2007 formats,

Lie.

> since they are even incompatible with
> earlier Office variants.

A bad choice by Microsoft.

> Yes, due to the convicted's monopoly maintenance,

What conviction?
What monopoly?

> Windows has
> dominated for a long time. However, what we are seeing is a
> developing synergy with Linux, as Governments, school systems and
> private companies embrace Linux.

You mean as governments force Linux onto students. Given the choice, people
overwhelmingly choose Windows

> This ramping will increase exponentially.

Keep hope alive!

"Linux Share
By SLiM on 02.12.2008 - 19:12
linux linus oh whatever.
you are saying 00.83% as if it were 83.00% lol.
a typical linux luser!!!"

http://keznews.com/5117_Linux_and_Mac_OS_X_Killing_Windows_Bit_by_Bit

> We live in exciting times.

You live in Windows time. You always will.

Megabyte

Jan 4, 2009, 5:24:59 PM1/4/09
DFS wrote:
> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> Roy, it is obvious no matter how much the Wintrolls will deny it.
>> There is active astroturfing going on, through the likes of the
>> posts from Gary M. Stewart, DFS, Erik Funkenbusch, Tim Smith,
>> amicus_curious, clogwog and nyms (Rick Mather), Hadron Quark and
>> a few lesser trolls. It is obvious that they communicate and
>> coordinate.
>
> It's obvious you Linux wacks are paranoid nutcases.
>

>> Linux is considerably more stable,

Vista freezes every 1 or 2 minutes
<http://forums.cnet.com/5208-12546_102-0.html?forumID=133&threadID=232134&messageID=2395352>

Another Vista Freeze Situation
<http://forums.cnet.com/5208-4_102-0.html?threadID=236458>

Vista freeze !
<http://www.vistax64.com/vista-performance-maintenance/19861-vista-freeze.html>

Vista Freezing
<http://www.vistax64.com/vista-performance-maintenance/103118-vista-freezing.html>

Vista freezes on logon
<http://thevistaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=20021>

Vista freezes at desktop
<http://winvistaforums.com/windows-vista-installation/6312-vista-freezes-desktop.html>

Windows vista freezes on boot up
<http://www.vistaforums.com/Forum/Topic126219-52-1.aspx>

Vista freezing every few minutes...
<http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread72275.html>

Xp and Vista Freezes randomly for 30 seconds at a time Xp and Vista
Freezes randomly for 30 seconds at a time
<http://www.techimo.com/forum/applications-operating-systems/208921-xp-vista-freezes-randomly-30-seconds-time.html>

Vista freezes up WOW
<http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html;jsessionid=C08BF32AAB584E4DC43B87F5E965AEFE.app25_01?topicId=13393672890&sid=1>

vista freezes after waking up wake