[News] Sad Christmas in Seattle/Redmond

Roy Schestowitz

Dec 24, 2008, 6:27:41 PM12/24/08

- From Bad to Ugly: Seattle Tech '08

http://www.techflash.com/microsoft/From_Bad_to_Ugly_Seattle_Tech_200836631124.html

"Of course, at this point, the bigger question is whether Microsoft employees
will keep their jobs, let alone their towel service."

http://www.techflash.com/microsoft/Will_Microsoft_throw_in_the_towels36655849.html

Recent:

Microsoft Profit, Sales May Fall Short, Bellini Says

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft Corp. may have to warn shareholders that profit and sales will fall
| short this quarter for the first time since 2000, according to Heather
| Bellini, an analyst at UBS AG.
`----

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=avsV8CziCIOU&refer=home

Will Microsoft miss its quarterly estimates?

,----[ Quote ]
| A Microsoft analyst thinks that the company might have to warn shareholders
| that its results won't match forecasts, according to Bloomberg News.
`----

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/microsoft/archives/156250.asp?source=rss

Razorfish cuts West Coast staff

,----[ Quote ]
| Rumors have circulated for months that Microsoft may be looking to sell the
| Razorfish business, though CEO Clark Kokich told TechFlash last month that
| there was nothing in the works. However, he didn't rule out the possibility
| down the road.
|
| "That doesn't mean that two to three to four years from now, it might not
| happen," Kokich told reporter Eric Engleman.
`----

http://www.techflash.com/microsoft/Layoffs_hit_Razorfish35539414.html

Microsoft's Razorfish cuts NYC staff

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft's online ad agency Razorfish laid off 40 staff in its New York
| office this afternoon, citing a dropoff in business from the financial
| services sector.
`----

http://www.techflash.com/microsoft/Microsofts_Razorfish_online_ad_agency_cuts_NY_staff33609649.html

Microsoft Cuts Staff at FAST Search Division

,----[ Quote ]
| Xconomy received a report last week that the Oslo, Norway-based FAST Search
| division of Microsoft, which has a 180-person outpost in Needham, MA, and a
| smaller office in New York, had laid off 25 people in its U.S. offices.
`----

http://www.xconomy.com/boston/2008/11/25/microsoft-cuts-staff-at-fast-search-division/

Hadron

Dec 24, 2008, 7:26:08 PM12/24/08
Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:

Wow, what a nasty hate filled little dirtbag you are Roy
Schestowitz. You are actually revelling in the possibility of people
losing their jobs. Shame on you.

--
"I would assume her children might like to know where their mother is and
have a place to *visit* her."

Ezekiel

Dec 24, 2008, 7:55:35 PM12/24/08

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote in message

> - From Bad to Ugly: Seattle Tech '08
>
> http://www.techflash.com/microsoft/From_Bad_to_Ugly_Seattle_Tech_200836631124.html
>
> "Of course, at this point, the bigger question is whether Microsoft
> employees
> will keep their jobs, let alone their towel service."

Roy Schestowitz shows what a total classless scumbag he is. Only total filth
and scum produced by the likes of the Schestowitz family would spend
*Christmas Eve* revelling at the thought that a bunch of people who have
absolutely nothing to do with Microsoft politics or business practices might
lose their jobs.

I can only hope that if by some miracle some employer makes the dreadful
mistake of hiring a total idiot like Roy Schestowitz that his misconceived
wishes towards others happen towards him and he loses his job.

Roy Schestowitz - the biggest disgusting asshole scumbag that I've ever
encountered. If he were to die a slow painful death in a fire tonight the
world would be a better place for it.

DFS

Dec 24, 2008, 8:34:07 PM12/24/08
Ezekiel wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz - the biggest disgusting asshole scumbag that I've
> ever encountered.

You may have forgotten what a pigpen piece of hypocrite shit he is as well.
He puts experience with Windows and proprietary, closed-source technologies
on his resume in a greedy ploy to make more money. Then he tells the world
to boycott Novell - it's a failure of course.

> If he were to die a slow painful death in a fire
> tonight the world would be a better place for it.

That's going too far Zeke. That's the type of lowlife, Homer-esque wish
only Linux "advocates*" have posted so far. You should never lower yourself
to their subhuman level.

Ezekiel

Dec 24, 2008, 8:39:17 PM12/24/08

"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote in message

Yeah you're probably right. He's created enough 'bad karma' for himself
where this isn't necessary. One day he will surely reap the harvest he has
sown.

Terry Porter

Dec 24, 2008, 8:48:18 PM12/24/08
On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:55:35 -0500, Ezekiel wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz - the biggest disgusting asshole scumbag that I've ever
> encountered. If he were to die a slow painful death in a fire tonight
> the world would be a better place for it.

Oh, such righteous indignation from a lying, trolling racist like
Ezekiel.

What about all the jobs lost when Microsoft 'killed' companies that
competed with them, what about the many freedoms lost because of the
actions of Microsoft.

None of it bothers you does it, you little sad, indignant troll.

indeed listen to. Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008

DFS

Dec 24, 2008, 8:50:28 PM12/24/08
Ezekiel wrote:

> Yeah you're probably right. He's created enough 'bad karma' for
> himself where this isn't necessary. One day he will surely reap the
> harvest he has sown.

Hopefully - probably - he will. But...you have to also consider that he
won't - that there's a possibility Spamowitz will never pay penance for his
scummy lying and adolescent hypocrisy.

See the Woody Allen movie "Crimes and Misdemeanors" for a thoughtful
treatment of living with knowledge of immoral actions.

DFS

Dec 24, 2008, 8:57:10 PM12/24/08
Terry Porter wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:55:35 -0500, Ezekiel wrote:
>

>> Roy Schestowitz - the biggest disgusting asshole scumbag that I've
>> ever encountered. If he were to die a slow painful death in a fire
>> tonight the world would be a better place for it.
>
> Oh, such righteous indignation from a lying, trolling racist like
> Ezekiel.

1000 to 1 you can't provide the slightest bit of evidence that Zeke lied or
trolled or posted anything racist.

But even if he was a lying, trolling racist, what does that have to do with
Spamowitz's glee at MS layoffs?

> What about all the jobs lost when Microsoft 'killed' companies that
> competed with them, what about the many freedoms lost because of the
> actions of Microsoft.

What about 'em? That's business. Didn't you just "drive your competitor"
out of business?

And I didn't see anybody at Microsoft practically celebrating the way some
of the subhuman rats on cola (Homer, Spamowitz, Jerry McBride) have done.

> None of it bothers you does it, you little sad, indignant troll.

You haven't provided a counter situation, Porter.

Ezekiel

Dec 24, 2008, 9:09:35 PM12/24/08

"Terry Porter" <lin...@netspace.net.au> wrote in message

> On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:55:35 -0500, Ezekiel wrote:
>

>> Roy Schestowitz - the biggest disgusting asshole scumbag that I've ever
>> encountered. If he were to die a slow painful death in a fire tonight
>> the world would be a better place for it.
>
> Oh, such righteous indignation from a lying,
> trolling racist like Ezekiel.

I'm sorry scumbag but I must have missed the post where I exhibit any racist
behavior. Perhaps a lying scumbag like you could provide the msg-id of such
a post.

> What about all the jobs lost when Microsoft 'killed' companies that
> competed with them, what about the many freedoms lost because of the
> actions of Microsoft.

I must have missed the part where anyone from MS was celebrating on
Christmas eve that some employee with a wife and kids was losing their job.
Of course you can provide a link to any such event can't you scumbag?

> None of it bothers you does it, you little sad, indignant troll.

Actually a lot of things bother me. None of the least is some unemployed
child who lives in a dorm celebrating that families are going to be going
through hard times on Christmas Eve. Then again, I'm not immoral scum like
you and Roy Schestowitz so I can't imagine what sort of perverted sick
little mind would do something this sick.

Sinister Midget

Dec 24, 2008, 9:59:30 PM12/24/08
On 2008-12-25, Terry Porter <lin...@netspace.net.au> claimed:

> On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:55:35 -0500, Ezekiel wrote:
>

>> Roy Schestowitz - the biggest disgusting asshole scumbag that I've ever
>> encountered. If he were to die a slow painful death in a fire tonight
>> the world would be a better place for it.
>
> Oh, such righteous indignation from a lying, trolling racist like
> Ezekiel.
>
> What about all the jobs lost when Microsoft 'killed' companies that
> competed with them, what about the many freedoms lost because of the
> actions of Microsoft.
>
> None of it bothers you does it, you little sad, indignant troll.

In addition to all Windummie trolls being liars, they all lack any
conscience or scruples. It's part of the screening process. They're
shown films of His Billness talking about "knifing the baby" and Fester
Blammer throwing chairs around and screaming about how he's going to
"fucking kill Google". If a Windrone so much as shifts in his chair,
no job, no trolling bonus and no papier mache stock options.

How else to explain EZKill, DuFuS and Quirk?

--
It would be easier to pay off the national debt overnight than to
neutralize the long-range effects of our national stupidity.

Roy Schestowitz

Dec 24, 2008, 9:15:33 PM12/24/08

DFS

Dec 24, 2008, 10:38:46 PM12/24/08
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Scott 'Ezekiel' Douglas said that Linux users should have their
> throat slit how many times? Like 200 in c.o.l.a. alone?
>
> Nudds it nuts.

You have any proof Zeke is the guy who used to rant about "slit their
throats"?

Zeke?

Hadron

Dec 24, 2008, 11:18:29 PM12/24/08
Sinister Midget <fardb...@gmail.com> writes:

> On 2008-12-25, Terry Porter <lin...@netspace.net.au> claimed:
>> On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:55:35 -0500, Ezekiel wrote:
>>

>>> Roy Schestowitz - the biggest disgusting asshole scumbag that I've ever
>>> encountered. If he were to die a slow painful death in a fire tonight
>>> the world would be a better place for it.
>>
>> Oh, such righteous indignation from a lying, trolling racist like
>> Ezekiel.
>>
>> What about all the jobs lost when Microsoft 'killed' companies that
>> competed with them, what about the many freedoms lost because of the
>> actions of Microsoft.
>>
>> None of it bothers you does it, you little sad, indignant troll.
>
> In addition to all Windummie trolls being liars, they all lack any
> conscience or scruples. It's part of the screening process. They're
> shown films of His Billness talking about "knifing the baby" and Fester
> Blammer throwing chairs around and screaming about how he's going to
> "fucking kill Google". If a Windrone so much as shifts in his chair,
> no job, no trolling bonus and no papier mache stock options.
>
> How else to explain EZKill, DuFuS and Quirk?

Explain what about me? I do not shill Windows and I challenge you to
prove I do. I do, however, advocate GOOD OSS and the Debian Operating
System.

My raison d'etre here is simply to counter the lies and bullshit you and
your ilk spew on a daily basis.
--
"Are Linux systems perfect. Uh, no."
-- Rick <no...@nomail.com> in comp.os.linux.advocacy

High Plains Thumper

Dec 25, 2008, 1:02:35 AM12/25/08
Hadron wrote:

> Sinister Midget writes:
>
>> In addition to all Windummie trolls being liars, they all lack any
>> conscience or scruples. It's part of the screening process. They're
>> shown films of His Billness talking about "knifing the baby" and Fester
>> Blammer throwing chairs around and screaming about how he's going to
>> "fucking kill Google". If a Windrone so much as shifts in his chair, no
>> job, no trolling bonus and no papier mache stock options.
>>
>> How else to explain EZKill, DuFuS and Quirk?
>
> Explain what about me? I do not shill Windows and I challenge you to
> prove I do.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/2b842599bbefc883

[quote] The more they dig, the less there is linking netbook takeup to it
being Linux. I wonder why they bother?

Netbooks WITH Linux are excellent. And I intend to replace my thinkpad
with one WHEN I find one built to the same rigorous standards. But people
*generally* don't want them. They want XP. Linux simply missed the boat.
And *until* there is the same suite of SW for syncing Mobile phone and PDA
to them , well, Linux can forget it. [/quote]

> I do, however, advocate GOOD OSS

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.misc/msg/977239e3b0d56f6c

[quote] I was referring to the MS Windows programming methodologies
comment. The "less disciplined" bit is crap too. Most projects are so damn
disciplined these days they have certificates coming out of their cracks
but very little SW. OSS is a different kettle of fish - almost zero
discipline and "yet another copycat program" every other day. [/quote]

> and the Debian Operating System.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3364e9f972538fd9

[quote] Once more for the hard of brain power : I use testing. Not
unstable. And I use it for a reason - Debian Stable is simply too buggy
and backward and I cant be arsed to manage pinning or selectively
monitoring backports. [/quote]

> My raison d'etre here is simply to counter the lies and bullshit you and
> your ilk spew on a daily basis.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/9a828ec7850814a6

[quote]
Hadron wrote:
> SomeBloke <st...@stuff.com> writes: [...]
>
> All very wordy, but ultimately you say nothing. As I pointed out in
> another reply your own self regard is sadly let down by the emptiness of
> your statements. The article *is* relevant you retard because it
> answered your rather ridiculous question about the body. Seriously,
> you're not HPT under another nym are you? Do ask if you need anything
> else answering or explaining.

It's not the first time you have stupidly mistaken me for High Plains
Thumper. Is it because you are of limited intelligence or are YOU a
'retard'?
[/quote]

--
HPT

Hadron

Dec 25, 2008, 1:13:17 AM12/25/08
High Plains Thumper <highplai...@invalid.invalid.com> writes:

> Hadron wrote:
>> Sinister Midget writes:
>>
>>> In addition to all Windummie trolls being liars, they all lack any
>>> conscience or scruples. It's part of the screening process. They're
>>> shown films of His Billness talking about "knifing the baby" and Fester
>>> Blammer throwing chairs around and screaming about how he's going to
>>> "fucking kill Google". If a Windrone so much as shifts in his chair, no
>>> job, no trolling bonus and no papier mache stock options.
>>>
>>> How else to explain EZKill, DuFuS and Quirk?
>>
>> Explain what about me? I do not shill Windows and I challenge you to
>> prove I do.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/2b842599bbefc883
>
> [quote] The more they dig, the less there is linking netbook takeup to it
> being Linux. I wonder why they bother?
>
> Netbooks WITH Linux are excellent. And I intend to replace my thinkpad
> with one WHEN I find one built to the same rigorous standards. But people
> *generally* don't want them. They want XP. Linux simply missed the boat.
> And *until* there is the same suite of SW for syncing Mobile phone and PDA
> to them , well, Linux can forget it. [/quote]

Your point is? My points are totally valid. And there is nothing there
dismissing Linux - only advocating where it needs to improve to gain
market share. Are you really this stupid?

>> I do, however, advocate GOOD OSS
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.misc/msg/977239e3b0d56f6c
>
> [quote] I was referring to the MS Windows programming methodologies
> comment. The "less disciplined" bit is crap too. Most projects are so damn
> disciplined these days they have certificates coming out of their cracks
> but very little SW. OSS is a different kettle of fish - almost zero
> discipline and "yet another copycat program" every other day. [/quote]

And I also stand by this. See distro watch for an example or watch the
branches at source forge.

But you still appear ignorant of the difference between OSS and
Linux. Why does that not surprise me?

Good OSS gets the thumbs up. Copy cat untested half arsed rubbish does
not.

>> and the Debian Operating System.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3364e9f972538fd9
>
> [quote] Once more for the hard of brain power : I use testing. Not
> unstable. And I use it for a reason - Debian Stable is simply too buggy
> and backward and I cant be arsed to manage pinning or selectively
> monitoring backports. [/quote]

Your point is? Are you aware of etchandahalf? No? What a surprise. I
have explained to you numerous times but you appear to be too thick to
take it in. Etch did not support my HW. It kept crashing. Simple.

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 25, 2008, 2:19:55 AM12/25/08
Hadron wrote:

> My raison d'etre here is simply to counter the lies and bullshit you and
> your ilk spew on a daily basis.

Liar. You're here because no other newsgroup wants your sorry ass.
--
Regards,
[tv]

...This just in: Research causes cancer in rats!

RonB

Dec 25, 2008, 3:11:52 AM12/25/08
Tattoo Vampire wrote:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> My raison d'etre here is simply to counter the lies and bullshit you and
>> your ilk spew on a daily basis.
>
> Liar. You're here because no other newsgroup wants your sorry ass.

While he was writing the above he was looking in a mirror. Hadron is very
confused.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 25, 2008, 4:56:44 AM12/25/08
DFS wrote:

He is at least as stupid. There aren't that many with such tiny brains
around
--
Avoid reality at all costs.

Roy Schestowitz

Dec 25, 2008, 5:48:06 AM12/25/08

Roy Schestowitz

Dec 25, 2008, 5:49:25 AM12/25/08

Hadron

Dec 25, 2008, 7:10:10 AM12/25/08
RonB <ronb02...@gmail.com> writes:

> Tattoo Vampire wrote:
>
>> Hadron wrote:
>>
>>> My raison d'etre here is simply to counter the lies and bullshit you and
>>> your ilk spew on a daily basis.
>>
>> Liar. You're here because no other newsgroup wants your sorry ass

Huh? Now what are you talking about? You *want* my arse? Yuck. Unwrap me
for Christmas eh Vamp? No. You and Marti can cross the water for that
kind of thing.

Oh! You're still confused about me moving from Ubuntu to Debian? No
surprise there then.

.

> While he was writing the above he was looking in a mirror. Hadron is very
> confused.

Not sure what you mean, but feel free to post links to these "lies".

--
"By your and your buddies references, marketshare.hitslink.com, it has
moved from .43 to .68 over the last year. Increasing by 58% over the last

Ezekiel

Dec 25, 2008, 7:32:05 AM12/25/08

> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Thursday 25 December 2008 09:56 : \____
>
>> DFS wrote:

>>> You have any proof Zeke is the guy who used to rant about "slit their
>>> throats"?
>>>
>>> Zeke?
>>
>> He is at least as stupid. There aren't that many with such tiny brains
>> around
>
> "Slit their fucking ignorant throats. All of em. "
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_thread/thread/b2f94ff3a3c8ac1/e62f92503b86b220?lnk=gst&q=linux+slit+ignorant+throats#e62f92503b86b220
>

> His real name is Scott Douglas, he's Canadian.

I can swear to anyone reading this on the life of my children that I am not
Scott Douglas and have never posted as or been associated with Scott
Douglas.

But I'm sure that a disgusting scumbag like Roy Schestowitz has some sort
of proof to backup his claim. After all, we are all simply supposed to
believe his bullshit even though he has never provided a single iota of
proof to substantiate this ridiculous claim.

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 25, 2008, 8:33:06 AM12/25/08
Ezekiel wrote:

It doesn't matter if you are that stinking swine or not. You are not much
better after all.
But look about what you are preaching here: You are damning Roy that he
thinks it is OK that some incompetent code monkeys at MS lose their job
(they certainly deserve it, given the shitty products they make), and here
we have the post of a windows fanboi who would rather have some people he
disagrees with dead.

And you don't lose a word abvout that. It figures
--
Windows was created to keep stupid people away from UNIX."
-- Tom Christiansen

Ezekiel

Dec 25, 2008, 9:06:42 AM12/25/08

"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> wrote in message

> Ezekiel wrote:
>

>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> ____/ Peter Khlmann on Thursday 25 December 2008 09:56 : \____

>>> "Slit their fucking ignorant throats. All of em. "
>>>

> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_thread/thread/b2f94ff3a3c8ac1/e62f92503b86b220?lnk=gst&q=linux+slit+ignorant+throats#e62f92503b86b220
>>>

>>> His real name is Scott Douglas, he's Canadian.
>>
>> I can swear to anyone reading this on the life of my children that I am
>> not Scott Douglas and have never posted as or been associated with Scott
>> Douglas.
>>
>> But I'm sure that a disgusting scumbag like Roy Schestowitz has some
>> sort
>> of proof to backup his claim. After all, we are all simply supposed to
>> believe his bullshit even though he has never provided a single iota of
>> proof to substantiate this ridiculous claim.
>
> It doesn't matter if you are that stinking swine or not.

Of course it matters fool. The claim was made that I'm that person without
so much as a tiny piece of proof. It just shows how retarded your ilk is.

> You are not much better after all.
> But look about what you are preaching here: You are damning Roy that he
> thinks it is OK that some incompetent code monkeys at MS lose their job
> (they certainly deserve it, given the shitty products they make), and
> here
> we have the post of a windows fanboi who would rather have some people he
> disagrees with dead.
>

> And you don't lose a word abvout that. It figures

Here's why retard... because it's some ancient post from 2006 that was made
long before I ever even heard of this group. Even someone as stupid as you
surely doesn't expect people to go back 2+ years and read ancient posts
just so we can condemn some nonsense that was posted way back then.

William Poaster

Dec 25, 2008, 9:10:29 AM12/25/08
On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 23:02:35 -0700, High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Hadron Quack the M$ shill wrote:
>> Sinister Midget writes:
>>
>>> In addition to all Windummie trolls being liars, they all lack any
>>> conscience or scruples. It's part of the screening process. They're
>>> shown films of His Billness talking about "knifing the baby" and Fester
>>> Blammer throwing chairs around and screaming about how he's going to
>>> "fucking kill Google". If a Windrone so much as shifts in his chair, no
>>> job, no trolling bonus and no papier mache stock options.
>>>
>>> How else to explain EZKill, DuFuS and Quirk?
>>
>> Explain what about me? I do not shill Windows and I challenge you to
>> prove I do.

He must have forgotten:-

<quote>
The great majority of Windows application SW
is eons better than it's OSS copy or alternative.
<unquote>
From: Hadron
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

<quote>
I see no illegally maintained monopoly.
<unquote>
Hadron <hadro...@googlemail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

<quote>
Anyone who says Open Office is as
good as MS Office is living in denial.
<unquote>
From: Hadron Quark <hadronqu...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

And about his shilling:-:

<quote>
There is a certain amount of hostility towards Linux in most of your
posts. Your statement above is one prime example. Google can reveal plenty
others. Even a /blind/ person reading this newsgroup could pretty quickly
figure out that you do appear to favor MS...
<unquote>
From: Stephan Rose <nos...@spammer.com> Message-ID:
<DoCdnQ1r36i7Bx_a...@giganews.com>

<quote>
Well, unlike you, I'm not a confirmed liar, troll, MS-shill and waste of
bandwidth.  What have you ever contributed to the world apart from your
cretinous babblings in various newsgroups (where you are mostly killfiled)?
<unquote>
From: Christopher Hunter in reply to Quack

<quote>
Simply PLONK Hadron.  Have the disposition be 'mark read'.
That way the article will not be downloaded, and the only thing
that will show up is the existance of the shill.  :-)
<unquote>
CBFalconer - alt.os.linux.ubuntu
Sunday 30 Dec 2007

--
No room for the horrors
of Micro$oft here!

Hadron

Dec 25, 2008, 9:24:30 AM12/25/08
William Poaster <w...@ubuntu-intrepid.eu> writes:

> On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 23:02:35 -0700, High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> Hadron Quack the M$ shill wrote:

>>> Explain what about me? I do not shill Windows and I challenge you to
>>> prove I do.
>
> He must have forgotten:-
>
> <quote>
> The great majority of Windows application SW
> is eons better than it's OSS copy or alternative.
> <unquote>
> From: Hadron
> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

That is not shilling Windows. It is stating a fact about the quality of
the Applications. Even Linus agrees about the majority of the UIs in
closed source SW.

I have frequently listed the OSS which is great so I do not need to
defend myself on this one.

> <quote>
> I see no illegally maintained monopoly.
> <unquote>
> Hadron <hadro...@googlemail.com>
> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

I don't.

> <quote>
> Anyone who says Open Office is as
> good as MS Office is living in denial.
> <unquote>
> From: Hadron Quark <hadronqu...@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

They are. OO is not on a par with MS Office. The reasons haven been
listed numerous times.

You really are a light weight Willy. Try to think for yourself.

It's hard to believe you spent that tie compiling things which merely
prove you to be a clueless twat....

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 25, 2008, 9:38:50 AM12/25/08
Hadron wrote:

> Unwrap me for Christmas eh Vamp?

What the hell are you talking about? Snit might want to unwrap you, though,
he seems to like you a great deal.

--
Regards,
[tv]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

..."I'd like to buy a schwa, Pat."

Hadron

Dec 25, 2008, 9:44:16 AM12/25/08

Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> writes:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> Unwrap me for Christmas eh Vamp?
>
> What the hell are you talking about? Snit might want to unwrap you, though,
> he seems to like you a great deal.

Only in your festering, vile imagination. We agreed that a consistent UI
is good. That was it. Along with most leading Industry standards bodies
and luminaries. In fact COLA is the only place on the 'net which
disagrees with it. Such leading figures as yourself, Shearman, Koehlmann
and Liarmutt think that a good consistent, integrated UI is only for
idiots and "retards". Fortunately non of you have anything to do with
OSS development whatsoever or Linux would remain in the dark ages.

--
- "Thats what I have been saying for 5 years. Consumers are tired, they
want something new and more exciting."

Snit

Dec 25, 2008, 9:47:34 AM12/25/08
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
g48jhymynk4n$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 12/25/08 7:38 AM:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> Unwrap me for Christmas eh Vamp?
>
> What the hell are you talking about? Snit might want to unwrap you, though,
> he seems to like you a great deal.

You sure make up a lot of stories.

--
You really have to give credit to Apple for driving innovation.

Snit

Dec 25, 2008, 9:48:48 AM12/25/08
"Hadron" <hadro...@gmail.com> stated in post
gj06bi$3dk$1...@edwardhall.motzarella.org on 12/25/08 7:44 AM:

> Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> writes:
>
>> Hadron wrote:
>>
>>> Unwrap me for Christmas eh Vamp?
>>
>> What the hell are you talking about? Snit might want to unwrap you, though,
>> he seems to like you a great deal.
>
> Only in your festering, vile imagination. We agreed that a consistent UI
> is good. That was it.

And even in that have had somewhat different takes on the idea. Which is
fine...

> Along with most leading Industry standards bodies and luminaries.

And common sense for anyone who has used computers for any length of time...
:)

> In fact COLA is the only place on the 'net which disagrees with it. Such
> leading figures as yourself, Shearman, Koehlmann and Liarmutt think that a
> good consistent, integrated UI is only for idiots and "retards". Fortunately
> non of you have anything to do with OSS development whatsoever or Linux would
> remain in the dark ages.

Exactly.

--
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity. -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Snit

Dec 25, 2008, 9:51:34 AM12/25/08
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
10q3wthgjobns$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 12/25/08 12:19 AM:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> My raison d'etre here is simply to counter the lies and bullshit you and
>> your ilk spew on a daily basis.
>
> Liar. You're here because no other newsgroup wants your sorry ass.

You sure name call a lot.

--
Picture of a tuna soda: http://snipurl.com/f351
Feel free to ask for the recipe.

Sinister Midget

Dec 25, 2008, 9:55:40 AM12/25/08
On 2008-12-25, High Plains Thumper <highplai...@invalid.invalid.com> claimed:

> Hadron wrote:
>> Sinister Midget writes:
>>
>>> In addition to all Windummie trolls being liars, they all lack any
>>> conscience or scruples. It's part of the screening process. They're
>>> shown films of His Billness talking about "knifing the baby" and Fester
>>> Blammer throwing chairs around and screaming about how he's going to
>>> "fucking kill Google". If a Windrone so much as shifts in his chair, no
>>> job, no trolling bonus and no papier mache stock options.
>>>
>>> How else to explain EZKill, DuFuS and Quirk?
>>
>> Explain what about me? I do not shill Windows and I challenge you to
>> prove I do.

Poor Quack. He wants so to call me a liar and upset me. But it won't
work because I simply don't care what a lying piece of shit like that
thinks of me.

Nonetheless, it's good to see how easily his bullshit gibber can be
countered, which has the light shown upon it very effectively below.
Not that it will matter one iota. See my explanation above as to why
that would be the case.

Hope you decorated your tree with the stock options MS has given you
for Christmas, Quook. They aren't much use for anything other than to
ugly-up a Christmas tree, or to give to relatives as presents to show
them how much you don't like them.

> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/2b842599bbefc883
>
> [quote] The more they dig, the less there is linking netbook takeup to it
> being Linux. I wonder why they bother?
>
> Netbooks WITH Linux are excellent. And I intend to replace my thinkpad
> with one WHEN I find one built to the same rigorous standards. But people
> *generally* don't want them. They want XP. Linux simply missed the boat.
> And *until* there is the same suite of SW for syncing Mobile phone and PDA
> to them , well, Linux can forget it. [/quote]
>
>> I do, however, advocate GOOD OSS

I bet he could look his mother in the eye and tell that one.

> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.misc/msg/977239e3b0d56f6c
>
> [quote] I was referring to the MS Windows programming methodologies
> comment. The "less disciplined" bit is crap too. Most projects are so damn
> disciplined these days they have certificates coming out of their cracks
> but very little SW. OSS is a different kettle of fish - almost zero
> discipline and "yet another copycat program" every other day. [/quote]
>
>> and the Debian Operating System.

His father (if he knows who that is) would probably not be able to
detect the cynism there.

> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3364e9f972538fd9
>
> [quote] Once more for the hard of brain power : I use testing. Not
> unstable. And I use it for a reason - Debian Stable is simply too buggy
> and backward and I cant be arsed to manage pinning or selectively
> monitoring backports. [/quote]
>
>> My raison d'etre here is simply to counter the lies and bullshit you and
>> your ilk spew on a daily basis.

We know flatfishsimoncookeerikfunkenbuschwjbelllarryhastings, we know.

--
Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress.
But I repeat myself.

Hadron

Dec 25, 2008, 10:16:57 AM12/25/08
Sinister Midget <fardb...@gmail.com> writes:

> On 2008-12-25, High Plains Thumper <highplai...@invalid.invalid.com> claimed:
>> Hadron wrote:

>>> Explain what about me? I do not shill Windows and I challenge you to
>>> prove I do.
>
> Poor Quack. He wants so to call me a liar and upset me. But it won't
> work because I simply don't care what a lying piece of shit like that
> thinks of me.

Please post links to lies.

> Nonetheless, it's good to see how easily his bullshit gibber can be
> countered, which has the light shown upon it very effectively below.
> Not that it will matter one iota. See my explanation above as to why
> that would be the case.
>
> Hope you decorated your tree with the stock options MS has given you
> for Christmas, Quook. They aren't much use for anything other than to
> ugly-up a Christmas tree, or to give to relatives as presents to show
> them how much you don't like them.

What stock options? What are you talking about? Are you mad?

--
"I would assume her children might like to know where their mother is and
have a place to *visit* her."
-- "tiny dancer" <tinyda...@nospamhotmail.com> in alt.true-crime, comp.os.linux.advocacy

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 25, 2008, 10:23:24 AM12/25/08
Hadron wrote:

> uch leading figures as yourself, Shearman, Koehlmann and Liarmutt think
> that a good consistent, integrated UI is only for idiots and "retards".

Show me one post where I said that. My only comments on the matter where
that the inconsistencies Snit has mentioned are not show-stoppers.

Again, show me where I said that, asshole. I'll be waiting.

--
Regards,
[tv]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...ADVENTURE: The land between entertainment and panic.

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 25, 2008, 10:24:20 AM12/25/08
Snit wrote:

> You sure name call a lot.

Blah, blah, blah.

--
Regards,
[tv]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...Reality-ometer: [\........] Hmmph! Thought so...

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 25, 2008, 10:26:22 AM12/25/08
Hadron wrote:

> Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> writes:
>
>> Hadron wrote:
>>
>>> Unwrap me for Christmas eh Vamp?
>>
>> What the hell are you talking about? Snit might want to unwrap you,
>> though, he seems to like you a great deal.
>
> Only in your festering, vile imagination. We agreed that a consistent UI
> is good. That was it.

Well, then try to find posts of other people saying that it is "not a good
thing".
What people don't agree with (and especially not with Snot Michael Glassers
idiocy about "consistency") is the *importance* of having the same widget
set for all apps.
You can make up "dissenting claims" all you want, you are still lying

> Along with most leading Industry standards bodies
> and luminaries.

You might try to find those "agreeing emails" or "agreeing posts to usenet"
of those "luminaries" some day, when you are not fully occupied trolling.

> In fact COLA is the only place on the 'net which
> disagrees with it. Such leading figures as yourself, Shearman, Koehlmann
> and Liarmutt think that a good consistent, integrated UI is only for
> idiots and "retards".

You might try to find a Msg-ID for that lie, Hadron Quark
That is, when you are not fully occupied with Snot arse licking, inventing
claims of other posters or trying to be an insulting dimbulb

> Fortunately non of you have anything to do with
> OSS development whatsoever or Linux would remain in the dark ages.

Another completely idiotic assertion. *If* your claim that people think
that "good UIs are only for retards" were true (it is not, you are lying
just like Snot Glasser does), then such works would simply fall by the
wayside and linux would still advance.
--
You are a shining example for the advances in artificial stupidity

Snit

Dec 25, 2008, 10:26:31 AM12/25/08
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
1o3a6j9cm6xoo$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 12/25/08 8:24 AM:

> Snit wrote:
>
>> You sure name call a lot.
>
> Blah, blah, blah.

Hey! You did not name call.

--
"In order to discover who you are, first learn who everybody else is. You're
what's left." - Skip Hansen

Hadron

Dec 25, 2008, 10:27:03 AM12/25/08
Peter Köhlmann <peter.k...@arcor.de> writes:

> Hadron wrote:
>

>> Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> writes:

>>> What the hell are you talking about? Snit might want to unwrap you,
>>> though, he seems to like you a great deal.
>>
>> Only in your festering, vile imagination. We agreed that a consistent UI
>> is good. That was it.
>
> Well, then try to find posts of other people saying that it is "not a good
> thing".
> What people don't agree with (and especially not with Snot Michael Glassers
> idiocy about "consistency") is the *importance* of having the same widget
> set for all apps.

It is important.

> You can make up "dissenting claims" all you want, you are still lying

No. You are. Again.

>> Along with most leading Industry standards bodies
>> and luminaries.
>
> You might try to find those "agreeing emails" or "agreeing posts to usenet"
> of those "luminaries" some day, when you are not fully occupied
> trolling.

They have been posted numerous times.

>> In fact COLA is the only place on the 'net which
>> disagrees with it. Such leading figures as yourself, Shearman, Koehlmann
>> and Liarmutt think that a good consistent, integrated UI is only for
>> idiots and "retards".
>
> You might try to find a Msg-ID for that lie, Hadron Quark
> That is, when you are not fully occupied with Snot arse licking, inventing
> claims of other posters or trying to be an insulting dimbulb

Links have been posted numerous times.

>> Fortunately non of you have anything to do with
>> OSS development whatsoever or Linux would remain in the dark ages.
>>

> Another completely idiotic assertion. *If* your claim that people think
> that "good UIs are only for retards" were true (it is not, you are lying
> just like Snot Glasser does), then such works would simply fall by the
> wayside and linux would still advance.

Yet you have argued against the importance of consistency time and time
again.

You are a liar.

Snit

Dec 25, 2008, 10:29:51 AM12/25/08
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
14evkonv...@this.domain.or.that on 12/25/08 8:23 AM:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> uch leading figures as yourself, Shearman, Koehlmann and Liarmutt think
>> that a good consistent, integrated UI is only for idiots and "retards".
>
> Show me one post where I said that. My only comments on the matter where
> that the inconsistencies Snit has mentioned are not show-stoppers.
>
> Again, show me where I said that, asshole. I'll be waiting.

I can show where you claimed:

It's been pointed out to Snit before that programs written
for XP often suffer from lack of uniformity; his response
was deafening silence.

Even though I had posted:

<http://csma.gallopinginsanity.com/interface/pages/Office2003.html>
<http://csma.gallopinginsanity.com/interface/pages/logoff.html>
<http://csma.gallopinginsanity.com/interface/pages/Project.html>
<http://csma.gallopinginsanity.com/interface/dialogs/>
<http://csma.gallopinginsanity.com/interface/New_Folder/>

And from a then-recent post:

Windows, for what it is worth - gives you the weaknesses of
Linux (inconsistencies - though not as much as Linux distros)
and the weaknesses of OS X (lack of ability to change things
around - though Windows gives you more control than OS X).

The idea that I have somehow "ignored" the inconsistencies of Windows is
just bizarre.

--
I think the Apple guys have a very good point when they say we should let
designers lead the definition of the user experience.

chrisv

Dec 25, 2008, 10:32:05 AM12/25/08
Tattoo Vampire wrote:

> Hadron lied:

>> uch leading figures as yourself, Shearman, Koehlmann and Liarmutt think
>> that a good consistent, integrated UI is only for idiots and "retards".
>
> Show me one post where I said that. My only comments on the matter where
> that the inconsistencies Snit has mentioned are not show-stoppers.
>
> Again, show me where I said that, asshole. I'll be waiting.

"Hadron" is a liar. "Hadron" is a POS.

Snit

Dec 25, 2008, 10:32:14 AM12/25/08
"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> stated in post
C578F4FF.E64ED%use...@gallopinginsanity.com on 12/25/08 8:29 AM:

Wait! My apologies... when this was pointed out to you, you admitted your
error. I should not have brought it up again as if you had not.

Snit

Dec 25, 2008, 10:33:08 AM12/25/08
"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> stated in post
4953a61e$0$31333$9b4e...@newsspool4.arcor-online.net on 12/25/08 8:26 AM:

You sure beg for my attention a lot.

--
If A = B and B = C, then A = C, except where void or prohibited by law.
Roy Santoro, Psycho Proverb Zone (http://snipurl.com/BurdenOfProof)

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 25, 2008, 10:36:34 AM12/25/08
Ezekiel wrote:

No, it does not matter a tiny little bit. You are as bad as that filthy
POS.

> The claim was made that I'm that person
> without so much as a tiny piece of proof. It just shows how retarded your
> ilk is.

What does it matter? You guys are basically indistinguishable from each
other. You wintendo fan-bois *all* lie your ass off, you all are dumb
beyond imagination.
Add to that the fact that many of your ilk are vile racists, and you all
look like those inbreds from Louisiana swamps.

>> You are not much better after all.
>> But look about what you are preaching here: You are damning Roy that he
>> thinks it is OK that some incompetent code monkeys at MS lose their job
>> (they certainly deserve it, given the shitty products they make), and
>> here
>> we have the post of a windows fanboi who would rather have some people
>> he disagrees with dead.
>>

>> And you don't lose a word abvout that. It figures
>

> Here's why retard... because it's some ancient post from 2006 that was
> made
> long before I ever even heard of this group. Even someone as stupid as
> you surely doesn't expect people to go back 2+ years and read ancient
> posts just so we can condemn some nonsense that was posted way back then.

That post was readily prepared for you. You simply brushed it aside, to go
after Roy again directly.

I personally don't care if Roy posts his news or not, and I disagree with
him on a lot of things, but he does a good job of exposing the scumbags
and filth in this group.
--
I say you need to visit Clues 'R' Us. They are having a special on
slightly used clues.

chrisv

Dec 25, 2008, 10:38:27 AM12/25/08
Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> trolling fsckwit Ezekiel wrote:
>>
>> But I'm sure that a disgusting scumbag
>

> It doesn't matter if you are that stinking swine or not. You are not
> much better after all.
>
> But look about what you are preaching here: You are damning Roy that he
> thinks it is OK that some incompetent code monkeys at MS lose their job
> (they certainly deserve it, given the shitty products they make),

Indeed. In fact, there is *nothing* wrong with celebrating downsizing at
Micro$oft. The world does not owe them a living. They can grow or
shrink along with the economy, or with their own set of circumstances,
just like everyone else.

People can change jobs. A job lost at Micro$oft is a job gained
somewhere else. A reduction in the size an influence of the Micro$oft
monopoly is a *good thing* for the *world* and *everyone* in it!

chrisv

Dec 25, 2008, 10:43:33 AM12/25/08
Sinister Midget wrote:

>> Hadron quacked:

>>> Explain what about me? I do not shill Windows and I challenge you to
>>> prove I do.

Hey, you stupid shit Quack. I just got done answering this same
challenge a few days ago. Are you fscking brain damaged?

> Poor Quack. He wants so to call me a liar and upset me. But it won't
> work because I simply don't care what a lying piece of shit like that
> thinks of me.

Exactly. From what I've seen, the better person you are, the more he
attacks you. He's a complete liar, and one could almost take the
opposite of whatever he says and that would be the truth.

Snit

Dec 25, 2008, 10:44:52 AM12/25/08
"Hadron" <hadro...@gmail.com> stated in post
gj08rp$lc5$2...@edwardhall.motzarella.org on 12/25/08 8:27 AM:

>> Another completely idiotic assertion. *If* your claim that people think
>> that "good UIs are only for retards" were true (it is not, you are lying
>> just like Snot Glasser does), then such works would simply fall by the
>> wayside and linux would still advance.
>
> Yet you have argued against the importance of consistency time and time
> again.
>
> You are a liar.

Peter *repeatedly* ran from the question:

Do you believe user interface consistency is necessary?

He made it clear, though, he does not think it is important:

The rest is consistent across KDE/Gnome, and only someone
with a very low intelligence (like Snot Glassers "students"
who cry in horror at the thought of "files" and are utterly
terrified when "folders" are mentioned) would have a slight
delay of about 1.3 盜econds when first confronted with it

Notice, by the way, Peter's absurd lies about me in regards to files and
folders.

Trolls like Hadron Quark or the "extremely easily confused IT
teachers" like Snot Mxchxxl Glxssxr need that "argument" of
"inconsistent interface" to continue their dimwitted rants. I
wonder if Snots "clients" know how very easily he gets
confused when faced with applications...

And there was Peter mocking the people who understand UI issues... and
openly lying about me... and showing he thinks it is an issue of being
"terrified". He makes it clear consistency is a non-issue to him.

Then let Snot Michael Glxssxr decide the UI guidelines.

Another misrepresentation from Peter... where he pretends I wanted to decide
guidelines for someone else!

All this balderdash about "fractured UI" is idiotic.

Yup... Peter made it clear he thinks UI consistency concerns are "idiotic".

On and on... Peter shows he has *no* understanding of UI issues... and when
faced with that he lashes out, lies, name calls, and acts out of anger.

--
Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid: humans are incredibly
slow, inaccurate and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 25, 2008, 10:46:48 AM12/25/08
Hadron wrote:

> Peter Köhlmann <peter.k...@arcor.de> writes:
>
>> Hadron wrote:

>>> Only in your festering, vile imagination. We agreed that a consistent
>>> UI is good. That was it.
>>
>> Well, then try to find posts of other people saying that it is "not a
>> good thing".
>> What people don't agree with (and especially not with Snot Michael
>> Glassers idiocy about "consistency") is the *importance* of having the
>> same widget set for all apps.
>
> It is important.

Well, fine. For you it is overwhelmingly important, "tiny brain" and such.
You are certainly one of Snot Glassers "students", who can't hope to
outsmart slightly demented bread

>> You can make up "dissenting claims" all you want, you are still lying
>
> No. You are. Again.

Good. Show me the post where I claimed something else than now, liar

>>> Along with most leading Industry standards bodies
>>> and luminaries.
>>
>> You might try to find those "agreeing emails" or "agreeing posts to
>> usenet" of those "luminaries" some day, when you are not fully occupied
>> trolling.
>
> They have been posted numerous times.

*Good* that they have. Then it should be extremely easy for you to provide
Msg-Ids for them. Numerous Msg-IDs even

And I say you are outright lying. Prove me wrong

>>> In fact COLA is the only place on the 'net which
>>> disagrees with it. Such leading figures as yourself, Shearman,
>>> Koehlmann and Liarmutt think that a good consistent, integrated UI is
>>> only for idiots and "retards".
>>
>> You might try to find a Msg-ID for that lie, Hadron Quark
>> That is, when you are not fully occupied with Snot arse licking,
>> inventing claims of other posters or trying to be an insulting dimbulb
>
> Links have been posted numerous times.

Good, liar. Provide those numerous Msg-IDs.

>>> Fortunately non of you have anything to do with
>>> OSS development whatsoever or Linux would remain in the dark ages.
>>>

>> Another completely idiotic assertion. *If* your claim that people think
>> that "good UIs are only for retards" were true (it is not, you are lying
>> just like Snot Glasser does), then such works would simply fall by the
>> wayside and linux would still advance.
>
> Yet you have argued against the importance of consistency time and time
> again.
>
> You are a liar.

Strange, how flatfish and you alike seem to think that repeating idiocy
will somehow, magically make it more true
--
If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people?

William Poaster

Dec 25, 2008, 10:46:09 AM12/25/08
On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 10:23:24 -0500, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> uch leading figures as yourself, Shearman, Koehlmann and Liarmutt think
>> that a good consistent, integrated UI is only for idiots and "retards".
>
> Show me one post where I said that. My only comments on the matter where
> that the inconsistencies Snit has mentioned are not show-stoppers.
>
> Again, show me where I said that, asshole. I'll be waiting.

Don't hold your breath. Quack will either post a link which has *nothing*
to do with what he claimed, or do some vague hand waving.

[Subject changed accordingly]

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 25, 2008, 10:51:36 AM12/25/08
Snit wrote:

> I can show where you claimed:
>
> It's been pointed out to Snit before that programs written
> for XP often suffer from lack of uniformity; his response
> was deafening silence.

That has absolutely nothing to do with Hadron's claim I thought consistent
UIs were for "idiots" and "retards".

--
Regards,
[tv]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...We all live in a yellow subroutine.

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 25, 2008, 10:52:26 AM12/25/08
Snit wrote:

> Hey! You did not name call.

Hey! You did not repeat yourself for the nth time.

--
Regards,
[tv]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...We all live in a yellow subroutine.

Snit

Dec 25, 2008, 11:02:26 AM12/25/08
"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> stated in post
4953aae9$0$31342$9b4e...@newsspool4.arcor-online.net on 12/25/08 8:46 AM:

>> It is important.
>
> Well, fine. For you it is overwhelmingly important, "tiny brain" and such.
> You are certainly one of Snot Glassers "students", who can't hope to
> outsmart slightly demented bread

See how you lash out against people you do not even know. Man, you are one
angry troll!

"Innovation is not about saying yes to everything. It's about saying NO to
all but the most crucial features." -- Steve Jobs

Snit

Dec 25, 2008, 11:02:56 AM12/25/08
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
1rd7s1olkh28z$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 12/25/08 8:52 AM:

> Snit wrote:
>
>> Hey! You did not name call.
>
> Hey! You did not repeat yourself for the nth time.

I merely note your name calling. Don't like it... easy solution!

--
I think we [the folks who make Linux desktops] don't yet deliver a good
enough user experience.

Ezekiel

Dec 25, 2008, 11:16:20 AM12/25/08

> Ezekiel wrote:
>

>> "Peter Khlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> wrote in message

Congratulations Koalman. Just when I thought that you couldn't possibly get
any more stupid than you already are you out do yourself. Let's examine the
facts here.

Your master Roy Schestowitz claims that I'm "Scott Nudds" and I live in
Canada.
This must be some sort of sick lintard fanboi joke because I'm surely not
this person and have never lived in Canada.
Then you, Roy's puppet, rush to his defense and claim that it doesn't
matter even one tiny bit if your master makes ridiculous accusations that
he can't prove one tiny iota.

Or to put it simply so that retards like you and "7" can understand -
Schestowtiz makes ridiculous accusations, fails to provide so much as a
shred of evidence to support his accusations, and to a retard like you it
doesn't matter if he's telling the truth or completely making up random
shit.

Congrats Koalman, you are now officially as stupid as "7" - Roy has trained
you well.

>> The claim was made that I'm that person
>> without so much as a tiny piece of proof. It just shows how retarded
>> your
>> ilk is.
>
> What does it matter?

Read the above carefully. He claims to know exactly who I am and where I
live. Of course it is complete and utter bullshit. But you are too stupid
to understand why it matters if his specific claims are total bullshit or
not.

> Add to that the fact that many of your ilk are vile racists, and you all
> look like those inbreds from Louisiana swamps.

Those inbreds from Louisiana swamps are smarter than 99% of all Germans.

>>> we have the post of a windows fanboi who would rather have some people
>>> he disagrees with dead.
>>>
>>> And you don't lose a word abvout that. It figures
>>
>> Here's why retard... because it's some ancient post from 2006 that was
>> made
>> long before I ever even heard of this group. Even someone as stupid as
>> you surely doesn't expect people to go back 2+ years and read ancient
>> posts just so we can condemn some nonsense that was posted way back
>> then.
>
> That post was readily prepared for you. You simply brushed it aside, to
> go
> after Roy again directly.

I couldn't care less about some link that your master Schestowitz brings up
from years ago in the past. It is of no importance to me since I never
posted it and it has absolutely nothing to do with me. Because your fellow
swine and scumbag finds some old link doesn't obligate me to read it or to
comment on it. Of course if your master Schestowitz instructs you to read
it then you will obey and do as you are told. But old links that
Schestowitz posts is of no value to me.

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 25, 2008, 11:18:57 AM12/25/08
Snit wrote:

> I merely note your name calling. Don't like it... easy solution!

Why do you think 1000 one-line posts all saying "you name-call a lot" will
accomplish anything?

Don't like my name-calling? Easy solution! Do you need a hint what it is?

--
Regards,
[tv]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...Have you seen Quasimodo? I had a hunch he was back.

Snit

Dec 25, 2008, 11:25:40 AM12/25/08
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
ynk0f5q...@this.domain.or.that on 12/25/08 9:18 AM:

> Snit wrote:
>
>> I merely note your name calling. Don't like it... easy solution!
>
> Why do you think 1000 one-line posts all saying "you name-call a lot" will
> accomplish anything?
>
> Don't like my name-calling? Easy solution! Do you need a hint what it is?

Hey! You did not name call in that post! See... pointing out your problem
is helping you to recover!

--
I can't say we will succeed at this, but we will make a significant attempt
to elevate the Linux desktop to the point where it is as good or better than

Ezekiel

Dec 25, 2008, 11:31:39 AM12/25/08

"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>> trolling fsckwit Ezekiel wrote:
>>>
>>> But I'm sure that a disgusting scumbag
>>
>> It doesn't matter if you are that stinking swine or not. You are not
>> much better after all.
>>
>> But look about what you are preaching here: You are damning Roy that he
>> thinks it is OK that some incompetent code monkeys at MS lose their job
>> (they certainly deserve it, given the shitty products they make),
>

> People can change jobs. A job lost at Micro$oft is a job gained

> somewhere else. A reduction in the size an influence of the Micro$oft
> monopoly is a *good thing* for the *world* and *everyone* in it!

You are obviously trying to be as stupid as Koalman and doing a fairly good
job at it.

So let's see... according to you someone who loses their job can simply go
and get another job elsewhere. Sounds easy eh? Perhaps if you pulled your
head out of your ass for a few minutes you would realize that this thing
called the "economy" isn't doing particularly well right now. It's not like
someone who loses their job can simply go out there and get another one
.... like it's no big deal.

With a little luck perhaps you can lose your job. Of course it will be no
big deal because you can simply go and get one somewhere else. Be sure to
let us know how easy it is.

Chris Ahlstrom

Dec 25, 2008, 1:09:06 PM12/25/08
After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> My raison d'etre here is simply to counter the lies and bullshit you and
>> your ilk spew on a daily basis.
>

> Liar. You're here because no other newsgroup wants your sorry ass.

We don't want Hadron Queeg's sorry ass, either. But DFS and Gary give him
enough positive feedback to keep him here.

--
Randal said it would be tough to do in sed. He didn't say he didn't
understand sed. Randal understands sed quite well. Which is why he

Chris Ahlstrom

Dec 25, 2008, 1:11:12 PM12/25/08
After takin' a swig o' grog, chrisv belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> Tattoo Vampire wrote:

Hadron is a lying cunt. LHC. The Lying Hadron Cunt.

Sorry, nessuno, for perhaps utterly ruining for you any references to the
Large Hadron Collider you will ever see again.

Oh, almost forgot! Merry Christmas, Hadron!

--
His designs were strictly honourable, as the phrase is: that is, to rob
a lady of her fortune by way of marriage.

Chris Ahlstrom

Dec 25, 2008, 1:13:55 PM12/25/08
After takin' a swig o' grog, Ezekiel belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> Congratulations Koalman.

> Congrats Koalman, you are now officially as stupid as "7" - Roy has trained
> you well.
>

> Those inbreds from Louisiana swamps are smarter than 99% of all Germans.
>

> I couldn't care less about some link that your master Schestowitz brings up

I think Ezekiel didn't get any Christmas presents!

COLA disruption ramps!

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 25, 2008, 1:19:37 PM12/25/08
Snit wrote:

> Hey! You did not name call in that post! See... pointing out your problem
> is helping you to recover!

Worm. :-P

--
Regards,
[tv]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...Phone Farr: the Vulcan 900 number for phone sex

Snit

Dec 25, 2008, 1:32:36 PM12/25/08
"Chris Ahlstrom" <lin...@bollsouth.nut> stated in post
V_P4l.13184$UI2....@bignews6.bellsouth.net on 12/25/08 11:11 AM:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, chrisv belched out
> this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Tattoo Vampire wrote:
>>
>>> Hadron lied:

>>> Show me one post where I said that. My only comments on the matter where
>>> that the inconsistencies Snit has mentioned are not show-stoppers.
>>>
>>> Again, show me where I said that, asshole. I'll be waiting.
>>
>> "Hadron" is a liar. "Hadron" is a POS.
>
> Hadron is a lying cunt. LHC. The Lying Hadron Cunt.
>
> Sorry, nessuno, for perhaps utterly ruining for you any references to the
> Large Hadron Collider you will ever see again.
>
> Oh, almost forgot! Merry Christmas, Hadron!

Why sink to name calling?

Roy Schestowitz

Dec 25, 2008, 2:34:24 PM12/25/08

William Poaster

Dec 25, 2008, 6:08:20 PM12/25/08

Tell the Ezekiel it shouldn't drink & post. It looks a bigger fool than it
already is.

Chris Ahlstrom

Dec 25, 2008, 7:47:59 PM12/25/08
After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 13:13:55 -0500, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Ezekiel belched out
>

> <brap!>

> Tell the Ezekiel it shouldn't drink & post. It looks a bigger fool than it
> already is.

My god, he sounds like he dropped some bad acid for Xmas.

--
"I'd love to go out with you, but I have to floss my cat."

Gregory Shearman

Dec 26, 2008, 1:00:12 AM12/26/08
On 2008-12-25, Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> wrote:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> uch leading figures as yourself, Shearman, Koehlmann and Liarmutt think
>> that a good consistent, integrated UI is only for idiots and "retards".
>
> Show me one post where I said that. My only comments on the matter where
> that the inconsistencies Snit has mentioned are not show-stoppers.
>
> Again, show me where I said that, asshole. I'll be waiting.

It's just the insane quark troll doing what it normally does.....lying.

--
Regards,

Gregory.
Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

Hadron

Dec 26, 2008, 1:09:30 AM12/26/08
Gregory Shearman <ZekeG...@netscape.net> writes:

And so you will deny saying that in your view programming a good
consistent UI is a "waste of a programmers time" will you?

Tsk, tsk. Telling lies makes the baby jesus cry.

--
"Too bad they can't run your stupid ass out of here, flatfarb."
-- Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> in comp.os.linux.advocacy

Gregory Shearman

Dec 26, 2008, 1:29:44 AM12/26/08

The troll probably missed out on the Microsoft employee bonus.

Ezekiel

Dec 26, 2008, 9:03:53 AM12/26/08

"Chris Ahlstrom" <lin...@bollsouth.nut> wrote in message

> After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out
> this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 13:13:55 -0500, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Ezekiel belched out
>>
>> <brap!>
>>
>> Tell the Ezekiel it shouldn't drink & post. It looks a bigger fool than
>> it
>> already is.
>
> My god, he sounds like he dropped some bad acid for Xmas.

Who dropped acid - Willy?

This probably explains why Willy is incapable of doing anything more than a
"me too" post with the obligatory mention of "quack" somewhere in the post.
Using your newsreader or Google... can you tell me how many WEEKS it's been
since Willy posted anything other than a "me too" post?

DFS

Dec 26, 2008, 8:24:57 PM12/26/08
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Thursday 25 December 2008 09:56 : \____

>> DFS wrote:

>>> You have any proof Zeke is the guy who used to rant about "slit
>>> their throats"?
>>>
>>> Zeke?
>>
>> He is at least as stupid. There aren't that many with such tiny
>> brains around
>
> "Slit their fucking ignorant throats. All of em. "
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_thread/thread/b2f94ff3a3c8ac1/e62f92503b86b220?lnk=gst&q=linux+slit+ignorant+throats#e62f92503b86b220
>
> His real name is Scott Douglas, he's Canadian.

In other words, no proof at all. As usual.

Just the lamebrain accusations of a Linux "advocate*"

DFS

Dec 27, 2008, 2:40:27 AM12/27/08
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> All the trolls can do now is curse, threaten with /death wishes/,

You don't mind, do you? Many Linux "advocate*" pieces of shit have wished
death on anti-Linux people for years.

> and try to poison one advocate against another.

You mean poison one Windows developer against another.

> Poor, poor Microsoft...

They sure own your mind.

> Another years ends and after almost 5 years down goes SCO, whose
> legal death is now being tidied up in Groklaw (that's why there are
> no new posts there).

SCO got what they deserved.

> No matter how much money Microsoft threw at SCO,

Lie.

> Linux kept growing and the monopolist is now clinging onto software
> patents, which incidentally blow up (c.f. In Re Bilski).

Lie.

> Poor Microsoft.

Lie.

> Nothing seems to work for them.

Lie.

> No tangible assets

Lie

> and debt around the corner...

Lie

> even layoffs, assuming the many
> corroborating rumours are true.

Rumors and blogs: Spamowitz's most trusted "reliable" source.

> Software patents are as useful

They sure helped fuel a global dominance of personal computing by Microsoft
Windows and commercial code. Linux and freeware won't ever supplant it.
Never.

> as all that /imaginary/ property that
> collapses the economy at the moment.

Only thing imaginary is the silly claim that Linux will win, has won, is
winning, babble babble babble

> The demise of the US economy,
> mostly due to corruption and greed, affects everyone because nations
> are now more interconnected than they were in 1929.

Did Madoff take your entire net worth? All $3,211? We can only hope...

> Microsoft's SGI-isation will take down some businesses along with
> it...
>
> ...but that too shall pass.

blah blah blah.

MS is not going down, no matter how much you lame freetard lusers say it
year after year after year.

cola idiot 7: "If they produce a slick installer, like Ubuntu, Knoppix or
DSL then its going to wipe out windopws desktop in next to no time."

Ezekiel

Dec 27, 2008, 7:58:19 AM12/27/08

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> All the trolls can do now is curse, threaten with /death wishes/,
>
> You don't mind, do you? Many Linux "advocate*" pieces of shit have
> wished
> death on anti-Linux people for years.

And they've threatened journalists who've written positive articles about
Windows.

>> and try to poison one advocate against another.
>
> You mean poison one Windows developer against another.

Interesting how there isn't a single "advocate" who doesn't also develop
software for Windows.

>> Poor, poor Microsoft...
>
> They sure own your mind.

What little there is to own.

Chris Ahlstrom

Dec 27, 2008, 10:11:16 AM12/27/08
After takin' a swig o' grog, Ezekiel belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> "DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote in message
>>

>> You mean poison one Windows developer against another.

<guffaw>

> Interesting how there isn't a single "advocate" who doesn't also develop
> software for Windows.

Huh, From-shifting Zeke? As far as I know, it's just Peter and myself.

You should feel /pity/ for us, having to spend notable amounts of time with
that crapware!

--
I must Create a System, or be enslav'd by another Man's;
I will not Reason and Compare; my business is to Create.

William Poaster

Dec 27, 2008, 11:09:07 AM12/27/08
On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 10:11:16 -0500, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Ezekiel belched out
> this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> "DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> You mean poison one Windows developer against another.
>
> <guffaw>
>
>> Interesting how there isn't a single "advocate" who doesn't also develop
>> software for Windows.

Well the troll is wrong, I DON'T.

> Huh, From-shifting Zeke? As far as I know, it's just Peter and myself.
>
> You should feel /pity/ for us, having to spend notable amounts of time with
> that crapware!

I've used linux on my machines for about 10 years, & pity anyone who *has*
to put up with windoze.