5 day operation targets people sharing child porn in Limewire

Innuendo

Apr 4, 2008, 4:37:38 PM4/4/08
Apparently some people still dont know that sharing child porn on
Gnutella
and Limewire leads to arrest.

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_8765465

Nomen Nescio

Apr 6, 2008, 9:50:04 PM4/6/08

Anybody stupid enough to use non-anonymous networks for illegal material
deserves caught

traveler 66

Apr 7, 2008, 6:04:21 AM4/7/08

These ones deserve to get caught anyway.

Anonymous

Apr 7, 2008, 5:23:58 AM4/7/08
traveler 66 yapped:

<FLUSH!>

Can anyone explain how these headers "don't match up"?

-------------------------

From: Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com>
Newsgroups: alt.privacy
Subject: Any Phone Safe?
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 01:30:08 +0100 (CET)

Other than having crypto phones on each end what's the safest, most
anonymous phone you can own nowadays? Is cell safer than landline? Why or
why not. Anyone who believes that the government only listens to
terrorists I think is really taking a big risk especially if they are on
Bush's black list (I am sure he has one).

-------------------------

Newsgroups: alt.privacy
Subject: Re: Any Phone Safe?
From: "Eggplant©" <vegetab...@theguarden.com>
Date: 15 Feb 2007 13:46:37 GMT

Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in
news:b61949089c833bed...@dizum.com:A vortex formed within the
smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:

> Other than having crypto phones on each end what's the safest, most
> anonymous phone you can own nowadays? Is cell safer than landline? Why or
> why not. Anyone who believes that the government only listens to
> terrorists I think is really taking a big risk especially if they are on
> Bush's black list (I am sure he has one).

The problem with cell phones is the "implied consent" laws. You are
knowingly using a portable transmitter/reciever. Anything done on a cell
phone can be used in court without any privacy protection laws that would
apply to landlines. No warrant necessary because it was sent openly over
the airwaves.

--------------------------------

From: traveler 66 <nore...@nym.alias.net>
Newsgroups: alt.privacy
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:12:39 -0800

On 15 Feb 2007 13:46:37 GMT, Eggplant© wrote:

> Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in
> news:b61949089c833bed...@dizum.com:A vortex formed within the
> smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:

>> Other than having crypto phones on each end what's the safest, most
>> anonymous phone you can own nowadays? Is cell safer than landline? Why or
>> why not. Anyone who believes that the government only listens to
>> terrorists I think is really taking a big risk especially if they are on
>> Bush's black list (I am sure he has one).

> The problem with cell phones is the "implied consent" laws. You are
> knowingly using a portable transmitter/reciever. Anything done on a cell
> phone can be used in court without any privacy protection laws that would
> apply to landlines. No warrant necessary because it was sent openly over
> the airwaves.

Why don't you post your address here, I'll look up the law in your area for
you.

---------------------------------------

From: Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com>
Newsgroups: alt.privacy
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:00:04 +0100 (CET)

traveler 66 wrote:
> On 15 Feb 2007 13:46:37 GMT, Eggplant=C2=A9 wrote:
>=20
> > Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in=20
> > news:b61949089c833bed...@dizum.com:A vortex formed
> > within the smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:
> >=20
> >> Other than having crypto phones on each end what's the safest, most
> >> anonymous phone you can own nowadays? Is cell safer than landline?
> >> Why or why not. Anyone who believes that the government only
> >> listens to terrorists I think is really taking a big risk
> >> especially if they are on Bush's black list (I am sure he has one).
> >>=20
> >=20
> > The problem with cell phones is the "implied consent" laws. You are=20
> > knowingly using a portable transmitter/reciever. Anything done on a
> > cell phone can be used in court without any privacy protection laws
> > that would apply to landlines. No warrant necessary because it was
> > sent openly over the airwaves.
>=20
> Why don't you post your address here, I'll look up the law in your
> area for you.

Do you mean "look up" as in the way you ignore and deny the laws in all
the cheap hosting privacy SHIT HOLES where you rent server space just
so you can swindle people with your off-shore lies?

Slimy asslickers like you offering legal research assistance is BEYOND
ironic. How many times have you tried to tell us local laws and MLATS
don't matter now? A couple dozen?=20

How's it feel to have your bullshit come back to haunt you? Hmmmmm?

LOL!

-------------------------------------

Newsgroups: alt.privacy
From: "Eggplant©" <vegetab...@theguarden.com>
Date: 22 Feb 2007 16:46:13 GMT

Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in
news:1af100c765b949c3...@dizum.com:A vortex formed within
the smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:

> traveler 66 wrote:

>> On 15 Feb 2007 13:46:37 GMT, Eggplant=C2=A9 wrote:
>>=20
>> > Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in=20
>> > news:b61949089c833bed...@dizum.com:A vortex formed
>> > within the smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:
>> >=20
>> >=20
>> > The problem with cell phones is the "implied consent" laws. You are=
20
>> > knowingly using a portable transmitter/reciever. Anything done on a
>> > cell phone can be used in court without any privacy protection laws
>> > that would apply to landlines. No warrant necessary because it was
>> > sent openly over the airwaves.
>>=20
>> Why don't you post your address here, I'll look up the law in your
>> area for you.

> Do you mean "look up" as in the way you ignore and deny the laws in all
> the cheap hosting privacy SHIT HOLES where you rent server space just
> so you can swindle people with your off-shore lies?

> Slimy asslickers like you offering legal research assistance is BEYOND
> ironic. How many times have you tried to tell us local laws and MLATS
> don't matter now? A couple dozen?=20

> How's it feel to have your bullshit come back to haunt you? Hmmmmm?

> LOL!

WTF are you talking about (in your further attempts to confuse issues).

I don't have a server, nor am I connected to anyone who does beyond being
a very satified customer with prili. Nothing has come back to haunt me at
all. Who ever said the laws don't matter? Having to put words in peoples
mouths to try to look wise again I see. When do you offer anything to
help anyone? You're just a troll.

------------------------------------

From: Anonyma <anon-boun...@deuxpi.ca>
Newsgroups: alt.privacy
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:23:00 -0500 (EST)

Eggplant=C2=A9 wrote:
> Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in=20
> news:1af100c765b949c3...@dizum.com:A vortex formed
> within the smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:
>=20
> > traveler 66 wrote:

<CLIP>

> WTF are you talking about (in your further attempts to confuse
> issues).
>=20
> I don't have a server, nor am I connected to anyone who does beyond

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Forget to change socks there, asslicker?

So it turns out the "traveler" puppet is also a pedofuck pervert called
Eggfart. That explains a lot. You were always "both" just a couple of
fucktarded asslickers. It's good to know Privacy.LIE and its twin
sister scam services have such a distinguished customer base.

Owned by perverted racists..... patronized by racist perverts.=20

LOL! Outstanding. Thank you. LOL!!

-------------------------------------

Newsgroups: alt.privacy
From: "Eggplant©" <vegetab...@theguarden.com>
Date: 22 Feb 2007 21:57:02 GMT

Anonyma <anon-boun...@deuxpi.ca> wrote in
news:29162e230034491a...@deuxpi.ca:A vortex formed within
the smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:

> Eggplant=C2=A9 wrote:

>> Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in=20
>> news:1af100c765b949c3...@dizum.com:A vortex formed
>> within the smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:
>>=20
>> > traveler 66 wrote:

> <CLIP>

>> WTF are you talking about (in your further attempts to confuse
>> issues).
>>=20
>> I don't have a server, nor am I connected to anyone who does beyond

> ROTFLMAO!!!!!

> Forget to change socks there, asslicker?

> So it turns out the "traveler" puppet is also a pedofuck pervert called
> Eggfart. That explains a lot. You were always "both" just a couple of
> fucktarded asslickers. It's good to know Privacy.LIE and its twin
> sister scam services have such a distinguished customer base.

> Owned by perverted racists..... patronized by racist perverts.=20

> LOL! Outstanding. Thank you. LOL!!

Boy are you a moron. I'd use remailers for everything and stay anonymous
if I were going to be 2 people. Yeah, I've forgotten to change nics on my
Xnews. But I don't use remailers. You're way off base as usual.

-------------------------------------

Anonymous

Apr 7, 2008, 5:28:59 AM4/7/08
traveler 66 yapped:

<FLUSH!>

** Famous traveler 66 AKA Eggplant Quotes **

"Yeah, I've forgotten to change nics on my Xnews."

"I confessed to enjoying child erotic art."

"No babies in my posts. Young and adolescent girls showing off for the
camera knowing exactly what they're doing are not babies."

"As for your insult, most know my prefered age for pics to view are
budding 12 - 14 year olds."

Anonymous Sender

Apr 7, 2008, 6:10:04 AM4/7/08
traveler 66 caterwauled:

<FLUSH!>

** The Truth About Privacy.li **

Privacy.LIE sock puppet "traveller 66" exposes himself as a pedophile.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/browse_thread/thread/5782f0f6f5552152/385119af1d32a5ae

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/385119af1d32a5ae?dmode=source

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/67741086f2ff3eb4 (reposted admission)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/7f706a505f078bec (threaded admission)

Privacy.LIE sock puppet traveller/Eggplant confesses to pedophilia.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/21d4c408a0409dc5

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/a02efcc71c44c767

Privacy.LIE sock puppet traveller/Eggplant pretends to argue with himself.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/31216dc836c9b7f6

Privacy.LIE outs one of their customers. Sort of.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy.anon-server/msg/558546787dbea60b?dmode=source

Privacy.LIE fails to ID yet another Tor node, about a week later.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/ea548e09d2de8558?dmode=source

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/31fc61d49f980a06?dmode=source

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/4dc7f83685450adb?dmode=source

Privacy.LIE's "security" is exposed.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/browse_thread/thread/b79bfb855c3cdf10/570b6341770f8a78

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/c61ababa5bf5f746?dmode=source

Privacy.LIE "fixes" their security issues.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/browse_thread/thread/357ace4cfc6fe976/56cd101c25c5830b

The world's most recognized security expert dissects Privacy.LIE,

http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2005/07/the_doghouse_pr.html

Privacy.LIE engages in nymhopping to defend themselves.

http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2005/07/09/privacyli-not-to-be-trusted/

Historical Privacy.LIE theft.

http://www.appleby.net/privacy.html

Privacy.LIE theft today.

http://forums.truecrypt.org/viewtopic.php?t=5893

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=981542

More informative Privacy.LIE links

http://www.maildropnet.com/scams.htm

http://www.appleby.net/netscam/currentscam.html

http://www.ptshamrock.com/shame.htm

http://www.privacyworld.com/scams.htm

http://www.gatago.com/alt/privacy/5568908.html

http://archive.mail-list.com/privacyworld/msg00212.html

http://www.newsbackup.com/about1061381.html

http://www.hyipdiscussion.com/due-diligence/7805-venture-resources-group-interesting.html

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t366184-securstar-pimping-for-privacylie.html

http://www.privacy-consultants.com/ and then...
http://www.appleby.net/netscam/FPCscam.html

Anonymous

Apr 7, 2008, 6:50:49 AM4/7/08
traveler 66 moaned:

<FLUSH!>

** Privacy.LIE - KiddiePorn2News Gateway **

From: Argus <bo...@innominate.com>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.ll-series
Subject: aLL the other LLs I have....(for MoreOrLess) - "ll-n4-33.jpg" 35.0 kBytes yEnc
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 04:53:45 +1200