Privacy.LIE pedophile traveller/Eggplant prefers "12-14 year olds"

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Jun 25, 2007, 2:13:24 AM6/25/07
Re-post to create a permanent Google record with Message-ID reference. A
more descriptive confession from this pervert, it's a good example of the
sort of customers and activity Privacy.LIE caters to as well as a look
into the psychology of a pedophile.

---cut---
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.privacy,alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Re: Tools for Privacy
From: "Eggplant©" <veget...@theguarden.com>
Date: 02 Feb 2007 18:35:34 GMT

Anonyma <anon-b...@deuxpi.ca> wrote in
news:91220efed4a90f36...@deuxpi.ca:A vortex formed within the
smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:

> Eggplant=C2=A9 wrote:
>
>> Borked Pseudo Mailed <nob...@pseudo.borked.net> wrote in=20
>> news:374211f12a6e7e71...@pseudo.borked.net:A vortex
>> formed within the smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:
>>=20

>> >=20
>> > Borat is a known homo
>> >=20
>> >=20
>> >=20
>> >=20
>> >=20
>>=20
>> And this has exactly what to do with the subject? What does anyones=20
>> personal preferences have to do with information they might have and
>> be willing to share? (unlike most here).
>
> Spoken like a true baby raper.

Nope, just truth plain and simple.

As for your insult, most know my prefered age for pics to view are budding
12 - 14 year olds. Would never touch one. No hard core in my collection.
That's gross. These can't really be considered "babies" anyway.

And thank you for knowing my nic. It's an open admission that you regularly
visit the sites I inhabit. We've all got your number now. No matter how
you'll try to cover it up from here. You've just shown yourself to be a
major hypocrit.

Ya know, if it weren't so tradgic it would be humorous. If someone finds a
budding 15 year old attractive (and any normal male who says they don't is
lieing) they're a baby raping pedo. But if the age of consent were to be
changed to 14, they would no longer be a baby raping pedo. On the other
hand, if the age of consent were raised to 21, anyone who has bought a
hustler magazine would instantly become a baby raping pedo.

It's all semantics, and I'm not the least bit ashamed to admit that "a"
cups bordering on "b" cups are appealing. I'm not the least bit ashamed of
my collection.

The shameful people are those who, like you, go to groups I post to and
feel ashamed of themselves for liking it. If you know me and put me down
you're simply a hypocrite with a will so weak they can be made ashamed for
going to view what they enjoy; as if viewing made them something vile.
That's social conditioning and only shows your weakness. You should
consider ceasing to advertise it.

By the way newbies: I'm still around and still safe thanks to Privacy.li.
If you want to be really secure don't listen to the Cotse puppets. Go look
at Cotse policies. The only way you can be secure with them is by living
outside the US. My track record speaks for itself. Prili=safe. or at least
makes getting safe possible. Cotse will roll over on you in a heartbeat,
and hand over you logs for the asking.

A word about logs. Many people here will start the whole "don't keep logs
is a lie" stuff again I'm sure. And the whole "how can spam and abuse be
handled without logs". Prili is not in the business of tutoring people on
the various types of logs. When they say they don't keep logs they mean it.
No logging of your activities. That's an activity log. All places that have
quota limits must, of course, keep usage logs to know when quotas are
reached. If a complaint is recieved it's not that hard to check it and say
"this much was posted at this time. On our servers this account posted this
much at this time", and simply shut it down. Don't let the dissenters here
tell you different. I've seen it done. Saves time rather than looking into
the account activity logs (if kept) for the abuse. of course if it were a
matter of legality, anyone keeping activity logs can easily enough get the
info. And if they demand that you sign up with a method that will identify
you, a knock on your door will shortly follow.

And watch out for those here who will start asking questions. Anyone can
find leading questions to ask about any information given.

If you see, for instance "why do you think <insert subject>", this is
pretty much meaningless. If, on the other hand, you see (which you won't
here) "Why do you think <insert subject> instead of <insert alternative>",
then they've given information. If they don't give information they are
simply trolls causing trouble and should be ignored. Many, some probably
law enforcement, will try to confuse you.

Have fun,

Stay safe, (like me with prili)

Eggplant.
---cut---

Admins

Jun 25, 2007, 5:08:23 AM6/25/07

None of the headers you've been posting show anything that couldn't have
been made up, is there a purpose to all this spam?

--
Admin

* www.privacyoffshore.net (No Logs Internet Surfing)
* Anonymous Secure Offshore SSH-2 Surfing Tunnels

Anonymous

Jun 25, 2007, 4:05:21 AM6/25/07
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

> Re-post to create a permanent Google record with Message-ID reference. A
> more descriptive confession from this pervert, it's a good example of the
> sort of customers and activity Privacy.LIE caters to as well as a look
> into the psychology of a pedophile.

<snip>

Ho Ly Shit.

This just keeps getting better and better. It's hard to imagine what sort
of depraved little maggot this excuse for a person is in real life. Must
be an abomination.

Anonymous

Jun 25, 2007, 4:25:13 AM6/25/07
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

<snippage>

> From: "Eggplant©" <veget...@theguarden.com>
[....]
> As for your insult, most know my prefered age for pics to view are
> budding 12 - 14 year olds. Would never touch one. No hard core in my
> collection. That's gross. These can't really be considered "babies"
> anyway.

We see this same denial and rationalization every week on Dateline. Chris
Hanson [sic] doesn't buy it any more than we do. Neither do the cops
waiting outside.

Do yourself a favor Eggplant/traveler/whatever and get yourself some
professional help before some parent justifiably puts a bullet in your
head.

On second thought..... don't.

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

Jun 25, 2007, 5:32:53 AM6/25/07
Admins wrote:

> None of the headers you've been posting show anything that couldn't have
> been made up, is there a purpose to all this spam?

It's not spam, asshole, and its purpose is to show everyone what an asshole
you are. Now there's a permanent Google record of all your lies, and
anyone can easily verify those lies from this point on by looking up the
Message ID's on other servers and archives where your cowardly X-No-Archive
header won't save you, asshole.

And by the way, thanks for pointing out what an asshole you are by trying
to brush everything off as made up. You're never a disappointment when it
comes to making an asshole out of yourself.

Anonymous

Jun 25, 2007, 5:53:36 AM6/25/07
Admins wrote:

Dam, kooksign. You got more nyms than a $2 whore got crabs.

amadeus

Jun 25, 2007, 4:36:22 AM6/25/07
It looks more to me like Cotse and the spam, lol
So is your business really slow or are you just all screwed up,

Kook

"Borked Pseudo Mailed" <nob...@pseudo.borked.net> wrote in message

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

Jun 25, 2007, 1:05:08 PM6/25/07
amadeus wrote:

> It looks more to me like Cotse and the spam, lol
> So is your business really slow or are you just all screwed up,
>
> Kook

I see. Whenever something bad happens to you it's projected onto everyone
else. You get busted logging, everyone logs. You're a outed as a
fag-o-phile, everyone is queer. You get nominated for a prestigious AUK
award, now everyone else is crazy.

How old are you?