Privacy.LIE puppet confesses to being a pedophile

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

Jun 25, 2007, 1:46:29 AM6/25/07
A re-post, to create a permanent Google record with a reference Message-ID,
and to record an admission of both pedophilia and distribution of child
pornography made by traveller/Eggplant. Note that it's made through
Privacy.LIE.

---cut---
Newsgroups: alt.privacy
Subject: Re: Privacy.li - From someone with more at stake than these morons.
From: Eggplant <veget...@theguarden.com>
Date: 26 Jul 2006 12:46:52 GMT

Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in
news:de83075caa713472...@dizum.com:A vortex formed within
the smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:

> nos...@trilightzone.org wrote:
>

>> can't take it if a happy customer writes in defense of privacy.li
>
> Your happy customer is a confessed child molester.

Wrong idiot. I confessed to enjoying child erotic art. That has nothing
to do with either sex nor molestation except in the perverted minds of
those so conditioned they can't see anything in nudity beyond sex. The
problem is in your own mind. Don't put words in my mouth.

> Please don't let that stop you from rushing to a perverts' defense.
> It's better bad press than anyone else could ever come up with.

The perversion is in your own outlook.

> Everyone take note of what privacy.lie sock puppets stand up for.
>
> Baby rapers.

Never raped anyone. And define babies. You know nothing but cliches. No
babies in my posts. Young and adolescent girls showing off for the camera
knowing exactly what they're doing are not babies.

And you're so far off topic it's obvious you're grasping at straws. The
topic is privacy and anonimity.

---cut---

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

Jun 25, 2007, 3:16:37 AM6/25/07
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

> A re-post, to create a permanent Google record with a reference Message-ID,
> and to record an admission of both pedophilia and distribution of child
> pornography made by traveller/Eggplant. Note that it's made through
> Privacy.LIE.

Burn! :)