JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 68)

David Von Pein

Aug 25, 2008, 9:59:26 PM8/25/08
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 68):

"ON TRIAL: LEE HARVEY OSWALD":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/64eff17085eb00eb
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/81cfe6420242757f

CRANIUM CONTROVERSY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5cd9b8a214b70565
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2a59a8998627f917
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e6a39c5955abab4e
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ca52c3c61c9e3195
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b005a37e433a20a2
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d71c2fb8db10e1db

"RIDICULOUSLY CLEAR":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a1f137fa1808ff74

CE399 VS. CE573:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3e6ac0b7c2960ec9

THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f7c9b7e5f5c41ad7
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4464d8adfbb27efc

"BEYOND THE MAGIC BULLET":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1f9839ed184f830e

HEAD MOVEMENT:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a43db12f87eaee4f

DALE MYERS VS. THE KOOKS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3f0c041af5a3154a
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/af59ef78e8444cbb
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/86c5d517337ff912
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/423468dc5fc5e5f3
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2665882b488cadb0
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a877b0eba11c42ac

David Von Pein

Aug 26, 2008, 1:48:55 PM8/26/08

>>> "There are other videos on YouTube which include clips from his work. I cited one just yesterday. But Myers does not object to those as long as they are flattering." <<<

Of course not. Who would?

(Duh.)

I've got one with Myers on my video channel, in fact:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3XUdf6owyc

Difference being: Bob Harris, in his video, was saying stupid,
unsupportable shit about Myers' animation work; while the video I
posted above doesn't do stupid shit like that.

David Von Pein

Aug 29, 2008, 4:07:23 PM8/29/08

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/f1056204842e51d0?hl=en#

Michael,

SOMEBODY killed President Kennedy with Oswald's MC rifle. That is a
100% fact.

Unless you want to actually believe that CE567 & 569, the front-seat
fragments linked to LHO's rifle, didn't result from the bullet that
hit JFK in the head. And if you take that stance, the difficulty then
becomes trying to reconcile how two large fragments from Oswald's gun
got into that limo WITHOUT having first gone through the head of Jack
Kennedy.

And ANY alternate explanation regarding those front-seat fragments put
forth by CTers pales on all levels when placed next to the LN scenario
concerning those fragments.

But the LN scenario re. CE567 & 569 has no loose ends or even any
unanswered questions. None. Therefore, Rifle C2766 killed John F.
Kennedy. Period.

So, I'd then ask:

Who is more likely to use Oswald's rifle on any given day than Lee
Harvey Oswald?

Answer: Nobody.

And then when we add in all the OTHER evidence that indicates Oswald
is guilty as Hitler, including LHO's incredibly-guilty-like actions
after the assassination (killing Tippit, telling one lie after
another, etc.)....then Oz's guilt becomes fixed in cement.

Hathcock's meaningless shooting tests notwithstanding, Lee Harvey
Oswald murdered a President in 1963.