The Final Shots

Robert Harris

Aug 20, 2008, 12:58:42 AM8/20/08
This was one of my first videos. It demonstrates quite clearly that the
back of JFK's head was indeed, blown out and that the damage occurred a
fraction of a second following the explosion at frame 313.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVfIh-8nXyQ

Robert Harris

Robert Harris

Aug 20, 2008, 1:37:37 AM8/20/08

David Von Pein

Aug 20, 2008, 4:54:45 AM8/20/08

>>> "This was one of my first videos. It demonstrates quite clearly that the back of JFK's head was, indeed, blown out and that the damage occurred a fraction of a second following the explosion at frame 313." <<<

Total rubbish/bullshit from Bob Harris (of course). His video shows no
such "blow out" in the back of JFK's head. Because the back of JFK's
head was completely intact at his autopsy eight hours later, as seen
here:

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011a.+JFK+HEAD+X-RAY?gda=FNEIvUYAAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZlSXscmwL79hhkGBq2BaSxuR1G2YFgxky44Khk5D7kFrYWKo62F5uyu956xNc8ZALZE-Ea7GxYMt0t6nY0uV5FIQ

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011.+JFK+AUTOPSY+PHOTO?gda=rmeyS0gAAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZlSXscmwL79hhkGBq2BaSxuRZ5oknr4PK9NRubH_RFRg6DH7k_HBP_EtyS7XaNp0ALGjVgdwNi-BwrUzBGT2hOzg

Are both of the above pictures fakes, Robert H.?

Because if they aren't "fakes", you've got a big problem with your
theory.

Robert Harris

Aug 20, 2008, 7:58:23 AM8/20/08
In article
<75ea1eed-4739-4c38...@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,

I guess this is what Dale Myers meant by short attention spans:-)

If you watched the entire video David, you would realize that a major
point was to prove that those images were NOT fakes. As Boswell
confirmed himself, the blown out scalp and skull were pulled back up
over the damaged area, and held in place while photos were being taken.

Watch the whole thing David. Learn!

Robert Harris

Harry

Aug 20, 2008, 9:43:26 AM8/20/08
On Aug 20, 2:54 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Total rubbish/bullshit from Bob Harris (of course). His video shows no
> such "blow out" in the back of JFK's head. Because the back of JFK's
> head was completely intact at his autopsy eight hours later, as seen
> here:
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011a.+JFK+HEAD+X-RAY?g...
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011.+JFK+AUTOPSY+PHOTO...

> Are both of the above pictures fakes, Robert H.?
>
> Because if they aren't "fakes", you've got a big problem with your
> theory.
Are both of the above pictures fakes/>>>>>>

It's obvious that they are. What's your point?

David Von Pein

Aug 20, 2008, 9:48:14 AM8/20/08

>>> "The blown out scalp and skull were pulled back up over the damaged area, and held in place while photos were being taken." <<<

And what about this X-ray, which shows a totally-intact BOH, with ZERO
fractures lines where you need them to be located in order for your
BOH theory to hold any water?:

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011a.+JFK+HEAD+X-RAY?gda=FNEIvUYAAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZlSXscmwL79hhkGBq2BaSxuR1G2YFgxky44Khk5D7kFrYWKo62F5uyu956xNc8ZALZE-Ea7GxYMt0t6nY0uV5FIQ

How would pulling up on the scalp somehow make the underlying skull of
the back of JFK's head magically return to a TOTALLY-INTACT AND
UNFRAGMENTED condition, Bob?

Robert has a major problem. And so do all CTers who continue to insist
that the BACK of John Kennedy's head was "blown out". And, as
mentioned, that problem is the authenticated-as-genuine X-ray linked
above (among several other problems re. this topic as well, including
the autopsy report, which totally destroys all such notions about
President Kennedy being struck by ANY bullet from the front).

Face it, guys....JFK was shot just once in the head, and that bullet
came from the TSBD. We've known this fact since the Warren Report hit
the streets on September 27, 1964. Maybe it's about time for
conspiracy theorists to get up to speed on the verified facts of this
case.

FORWARD motion at Z313:

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/136.+THE+ZAPRUDER+FILM+(THE+FATAL+HEAD+SHOT+IN+SUPER+SLOW+MOTION)?gda=1tcQZncAAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZlsEo_Do-IrauffPHz6ozigXn6TvFMHZvniuChnw2aZCZintLrpC82esviqfFExZWOA13omiC_bAFxFdiCGfqjE8ryJyGdSmvkRHBtg596ZNkp4eKDMwwDW-IIzjfpXSwIeV4duv6pDMGhhhZdjQlNAw&gsc=6xjRIxYAAACqzDEI_1pUaLyu9xTJ3HP2mhq3OCvxISHb3sTvjohh3w

And....

No great-big hole in the BOH:

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011a.+JFK+HEAD+X-RAY?gda=FNEIvUYAAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZlSXscmwL79hhkGBq2BaSxuR1G2YFgxky44Khk5D7kFrYWKo62F5uyu956xNc8ZALZE-Ea7GxYMt0t6nY0uV5FIQ

Harry

Aug 20, 2008, 10:21:25 AM8/20/08
On Aug 20, 7:48 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> And what about this X-ray, which shows a totally-intact BOH, with ZERO
> fractures lines where you need them to be located in order for your
> BOH theory to hold any water?:
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011a.+JFK+HEAD+X-RAY?g...

> How would pulling up on the scalp somehow make the underlying skull of
> the back of JFK's head magically return to a TOTALLY-INTACT AND
> UNFRAGMENTED condition, Bob?
>
> Robert has a major problem. And so do all CTers who continue to insist
> that the BACK of John Kennedy's head was "blown out". And, as
> mentioned, that problem is the authenticated-as-genuine X-ray linked
> above (among several other problems re. this topic as well, including
> the autopsy report, which totally destroys all such notions about
> President Kennedy being struck by ANY bullet from the front).
>
> Face it, guys....JFK was shot just once in the head, and that bullet
> came from the TSBD. We've known this fact since the Warren Report hit
> the streets on September 27, 1964. Maybe it's about time for
> conspiracy theorists to get up to speed on the verified facts of this
> case.
>
> FORWARD motion at Z313:
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/136.+THE+ZAPRUDER+FILM...

> And....
>
> No great-big hole in the BOH:

Here's an autopsy Xray of a LONE-GUNMAN "Theorist" with as much
validity as the phony Xrays and photos you posted and the propaganda
sources you reference.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Atz_G6HavXk/SKwmTpYsqhI/AAAAAAAAAmo/HquNt4Tofs4/s1600-h/homer_head_xray-med.jpg

Robert Harris

Aug 20, 2008, 10:41:44 AM8/20/08
In article
<0bac68b6-7da3-4870...@m73g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,

David Von Pein <davev...@aol.com> wrote:

> And what about this X-ray, which shows a totally-intact BOH, with ZERO
> fractures lines where you need them to be located in order for your
> BOH theory to hold any water?:
>

> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011a.+JFK+HEAD+X-RAY?gda=FNEIvU
> YAAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZlSXscmwL79hhkGBq2BaSxuR1G2YFgxky44Khk5D7kFrYWKo62F5uy
> u956xNc8ZALZE-Ea7GxYMt0t6nY0uV5FIQ

YES!!

That is exactly the same Xray I discuss in the video. WATCH the fucking
video, David!

And look at the broken piece of skull sitting loosely at the top of the
head.

What do you do, David - look at the title of the video and then assume
it is a duplication of something you saw 20 years ago?

WATCH THE WHOLE THING.

NO!

REALLY, REALLY, WATCH THE WHOLE THING.

David, you can do it if you try. Take a deep breath, hold your nose if
you need to, and just watch the whole thing, and this time, turn the
sound on too!

Robert Harris

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 20, 2008, 1:12:56 PM8/20/08

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3e8f1856dae5d850

So, now Bob Harris has another good-sized problem --- His analysis
doesn't agree (at all) with the LOCATION of the massive, gaping wound
described by virtually all of the Parkland personnel.

Bob apparently believes his make-believe gaping head wound (caused by
his make-believe Knoll killer) was located at the VERY TOP of
Kennedy's head, instead of here:

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/old_uploads/rear_head_wound_witnesses.jpg

I'm awaiting Robert's next video installment, entitled: "Here's Why
The Parkland (And Some Bethesda) witnesses Described A Wound In The
Far-Right-Rear Of JFK's Head....But The Wound Was Really Located At
The Very TOP Of His Head".

And then, after producing that video about the Parkland people being
wrong (which, of course, they were; but it's strange to hear a CTer
thinking they were wrong too), Bob can make another video entitled:
"Here's How The Parkland Witnesses Were Magically Able To SEE THROUGH
THE PERFECTLY-INTACT AND UNBROKEN AND UNDAMAGED SCALP On JFK's Head In
Order To See ANY Type Of Wound On The Back Portion Of His Head On
11/22/63".

So, as can be seen, still another major photographic hurdle is
confronting Robert Harris, as he tries to deal with the fact that he
is now on record as saying that this photo below is not a fake....

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011.+JFK+AUTOPSY+PHOTO?gda=hzJcLkgAAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZlef2bIwm69eCSzfzdHnTA7hZ5oknr4PK9NRubH_RFRg6DH7k_HBP_EtyS7XaNp0ALGjVgdwNi-BwrUzBGT2hOzg

....and yet at the same time he still thinks that REAR portions of
President Kennedy's SCALP were mutilated, shredded, and/or damaged
badly enough for a large hole to have been torn in EITHER the FAR-
RIGHT-REAR or the VERY TOP of the President's head....and yet,
somehow, via the above UNALTERED picture, JFK's scalp at the back of
his head and at the very top of his head (where Bob is saying a large
hole apparently was located in the skull) looked like this at the
autopsy just a few hours later:

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011.+JFK+AUTOPSY+PHOTO?gda=hzJcLkgAAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZlef2bIwm69eCSzfzdHnTA7hZ5oknr4PK9NRubH_RFRg6DH7k_HBP_EtyS7XaNp0ALGjVgdwNi-BwrUzBGT2hOzg

Once again, the photos and X-rays trump and debunk any and all
crackpot theories about JFK being shot from the front.....and they
always will (no matter how many videos Bob churns out).

The best explanation for the odd belief held by virtually all of the
witnesses at Parkland Hospital is probably this one:

"Dr. Michael Baden has what I believe to be the answer, one
whose logic is solid. [Quoting Baden] "The head exit wound was not in
the parietal-occipital area, as the Parkland doctors said. They were
wrong," [Baden] told me. "That's why we have autopsies, photographs,
and X-rays to determine things like this. Since the thick growth of
hair on Kennedy's head hadn't been shaved at Parkland, there's no way
for the doctors to have seen the margins of the wound in the skin of
the scalp. All they saw was blood and brain tissue adhering to the
hair. And that may have been mostly in the occipital area because he
was lying on his back and gravity would push his hair, blood, and
brain tissue backward, so many of them probably assumed the exit wound
was in the back of the head. But clearly, from the autopsy X-rays and
photographs and the observations of the autopsy surgeons, the exit
wound and defect was not in the occipital area. There was no defect or
wound to the rear of Kennedy's head other than the entrance wound in
the upper right part of the head." [End Baden quote]." -- Vince
Bugliosi; Pages 407-408 of "Reclaiming History" (c.2007)

Robert Harris

Aug 20, 2008, 9:57:08 PM8/20/08

David, I cannot believe the lengths you go to, to foment some kind of
argument.

1. The xrays are legit.

2. A large piece of broken skull can be seen sitting loosely atop the
head.

3. An horrendous protrusion can be seen in the upper rear of the head
which matches perfectly with the broken skull being flipped back, and
can be explained no other way.

And your argument is that somehow I am wrong, because some of the
Parkland doctors described damage in the right rear of the head.

David, it is not about me or the doctors or you, or anyone else. It is
about the evidence.

And the evidence is ridiculously clear. Just look at the pictures and
stop pretending that you can't see what the 140,000 people who have seen
my video see.

The upper rear of the head was blown out. It's just that simple, David.
You can write a hundred pages and repost it a thousand times and it
won't change a thing.

Robert Harris

In article
<a32994d1-7b7a-46ce...@m73g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,

David Von Pein <davev...@aol.com> wrote:

> President Kennedy's SCALP was mutilated, shredded, and/or damaged

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 20, 2008, 10:40:15 PM8/20/08

>>> "The evidence is ridiculously clear." <<<

Yep, it sure is, Bob. And here is that evidence.......

"Ridiculously clear" piece of evidence #1:

http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/011.+JFK+AUTOPSY+PHOTO?gda=hzJcLkgAAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZlef2bIwm69eCSzfzdHnTA7hZ5oknr4PK9NRubH_RFRg6DH7k_HBP_EtyS7XaNp0ALGjVgdwNi-BwrUzBGT2hOzg

"Ridiculously clear" piece of evidence #2:

http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/011a.+JFK+HEAD+X-RAY?gda=FNEIvUYAAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZlSXscmwL79hhkGBq2BaSxuR1G2YFgxky44Khk5D7kFrYWKo62F5uyu956xNc8ZALZE-Ea7GxYMt0t6nY0uV5FIQ

"Ridiculously clear" piece of evidence #3:

"There is a large irregular defect of the scalp and skull on the
right involving chiefly the parietal bone but extending somewhat into
the temporal and occipital regions. In this region there is an actual
absence of scalp and bone producing a defect which measures
approximately 13 centimeters in greatest diameter."

"Based on the above observations it is our opinion that the
deceased died as a result of two perforating gunshot wounds inflicted
by high-velocity projectiles fired by a person or persons unknown. The
projectiles were fired from a point behind and somewhat above the
level of the deceased."

"The fatal missile entered the skull above and to the right of
the external occipital protuberance. A portion of the projectile
traversed the cranial cavity in a posterior-anterior
direction...depositing minute particles along its path. A portion of
the projectile made its exit through the parietal bone on the right
carrying with it portions of cerebrum, skull and scalp. The two wounds
of the skull combined with the force of the missile produced extensive
fragmentation of the skull, laceration of the superior saggital sinus,
and of the right cerebral hemisphere."

--- EXCERPTS CULLED FROM THE 1963 AUTOPSY REPORT ON PRESIDENT
KENNEDY (A REPORT THAT WAS SIGNED BY ALL THREE AUTOPSY DOCTORS--DR.
HUMES, DR. BOSWELL, AND DR. FINCK)

www.jfklancer.com/autopsyrpt.html

Harry

Aug 20, 2008, 11:14:07 PM8/20/08
On Aug 20, 10:04 am, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
> Bob thinks a guy in the sewer fired a shot and got lucky enough to plunk a
> round right through the open skull flap at the front of JFK's head.
>
> We're told by CT's that Oswald's shooting feat was impossible. Bob and
> other CT's have guys all over Dealey Plaza firing disappearing rounds and
> bullets that miraculously pass through open wounds.
>
> This is called the "Making Sh*t Up As I Go Along To Fit My PreConceived
> Notions" approach to solving a crime.
>
> Proof?
>
> Bob made a YouTube video. After all, it demonstrates things quite
> clearly, says Bob. 'Nuff said.

"MAKING SH*T UP AS I GO ALONG TO FIT MY PRE-CONCEIVED NOTIONS"

Textbook definition of a LONE-GUNMAN, OSWALD-DID-IT, WACKO FLAKE.

Silly LN trolls.

cdddraftsman

Aug 20, 2008, 11:18:41 PM8/20/08
On Aug 20, 9:04 am, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
> On Aug 20, 12:37 am, Robert Harris <reharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Bob thinks a guy in the sewer fired a shot and got lucky enough to plunk a
> round right through the open skull flap at the front of JFK's head.
>
> We're told by CT's that Oswald's shooting feat was impossible. Bob and
> other CT's have guys all over Dealey Plaza firing disappearing rounds and
> bullets that miraculously pass through open wounds.
>
> This is called the "Making Sh*t Up As I Go Along To Fit My PreConceived
> Notions" approach to solving a crime.
>
> Proof?
>
> Bob made a YouTube video. After all, it demonstrates things quite
> clearly, says Bob. 'Nuff said.

I think it still deserves a one star rating for effort :-)

tl

Ben Holmes

Aug 20, 2008, 11:43:42 PM8/20/08
In article <reharris1-8681C...@70-3-168-216.area5.spcsdns.net>,
Robert Harris says...

>David, I cannot believe the lengths you go to, to foment some kind of
>argument.
>
>1. The xrays are legit.

Then perhaps *YOU* can explain the virtually round 6.5mm object in the AP X-ray
that was never seen on the night of the autopsy?

>2. A large piece of broken skull can be seen sitting loosely atop the
>head.

So too, can a large 'white patch' be seen... strangely located right where
dozens of credible eyewitnesses put a large hole in JFK's head.

>3. An horrendous protrusion can be seen in the upper rear of the head
>which matches perfectly with the broken skull being flipped back, and
>can be explained no other way.
>
>And your argument is that somehow I am wrong, because some of the
>Parkland doctors described damage in the right rear of the head.

"...some of the Parkland doctors..."

I've seen many a whopper on this forum - but this one really takes the cake.

Why would you bother to put forth such a tremendously huge lie in a forum where
too many others are actually *familiar* with the case, and will recognize this
for the lie that it is?

>David, it is not about me or the doctors or you, or anyone else. It is
>about the evidence.
>
>And the evidence is ridiculously clear. Just look at the pictures and
>stop pretending that you can't see what the 140,000 people who have seen
>my video see.
>
>The upper rear of the head was blown out.

Tis unfortunate that the eyewitnesses disagree with you, isn't it?

Several dozen eyewitnesses... medically trained eyewitnesses...

curtjester1

Aug 20, 2008, 11:46:02 PM8/20/08

Can you tell us where Altgen's is when there is a head shot? That could
give credence for the shot to be further down the street. I don't see him
anywhere or in pictures and he said he was fifteen feet away. Can this be
the reason they had to make up a fictitious 'blob' to cover those two
shots?

CJ

Robert Harris

Aug 21, 2008, 12:07:49 AM8/21/08

As usual, poor chuck can only manage a lot of personal insults and
misrepresentations of my work.

My suggestion - look at the video and make your own call. When you do, you
will understand why this is all these guys can muster:

<b5069424-ffca-4976...@m44g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:

awthr...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2008, 12:25:14 AM8/21/08
On Aug 20, 3:54 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Total rubbish/bullshit from Bob Harris (of course). His video shows no
> such "blow out" in the back of JFK's head. Because the back of JFK's
> head was completely intact at his autopsy eight hours later, as seen
> here:
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011a.+JFK+HEAD+X-RAY?g...
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011.+JFK+AUTOPSY+PHOTO...

> Are both of the above pictures fakes, Robert H.?

Bingo, David, you're finally learning.

> Because if they aren't "fakes", you've got a big problem with your
> theory.

But they are faked, so it's no problem.

David Von Pein

Aug 21, 2008, 12:44:17 AM8/21/08

>>> "But they are faked, so it's no problem." <<<

Better go tell Robert Harris then. He's a CTer and he thinks the pics
are legit.

Maybe another good Kook Fight can result.

robcap...@netscape.com

Aug 21, 2008, 12:39:19 PM8/21/08
On Aug 20, 1:54 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Total rubbish/bullshit from Bob Harris (of course). His video shows no
> such "blow out" in the back of JFK's head. Because the back of JFK's
> head was completely intact at his autopsy eight hours later, as seen
> here:

It is called reversing. They switched the left side to the right.
ALL the doctors, and others who saw JFK's head, said there was an
"orange sized" hole in the back (right-side) of his head. The
cerebellum was protuding through the opening.

> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011a.+JFK+HEAD+X-RAY?g...
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011.+JFK+AUTOPSY+PHOTO...

> Are both of the above pictures fakes, Robert H.?

Of course they are as they are not what anyone there said were the
actual wounds of the president.

> Because if they aren't "fakes", you've got a big problem with your
> theory.

They are (there may be one original as O'Donnell said he saw a bullet
wound in the right temple) fakes. Read about all the trips to the
NPIC by Knudsen and others.

robcap...@netscape.com

Aug 21, 2008, 12:42:36 PM8/21/08
On Aug 20, 10:12 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3e8f1856dae5d850
>
> So, now Bob Harris has another good-sized problem --- His analysis
> doesn't agree (at all) with the LOCATION of the massive, gaping wound
> described by virtually all of the Parkland personnel.
>
> Bob apparently believes his make-believe gaping head wound (caused by
> his make-believe Knoll killer) was located at the VERY TOP of
> Kennedy's head, instead of here:
>
> http://www.jfklancerforum.com/old_uploads/rear_head_wound_witnesses.jpg
>
> I'm awaiting Robert's next video installment, entitled: "Here's Why
> The Parkland (And Some Bethesda) witnesses Described A Wound In The
> Far-Right-Rear Of JFK's Head....But The Wound Was Really Located At
> The Very TOP Of His Head".

JFK was shot TWICE in the head that is why Humes had to lower the
trail of metal fragments by 10 CM to make it look like he was hit once
at the EOP area. You see, this trail of metal was at the TOP OF JFK'S
HEAD, this is why the Clark panel moved the wound to the cowlick area
with NO NEW EVIDENCE being presented to them.

> And then, after producing that video about the Parkland people being
> wrong (which, of course, they were; but it's strange to hear a CTer
> thinking they were wrong too), Bob can make another video entitled:
> "Here's How The Parkland Witnesses Were Magically Able To SEE THROUGH
> THE PERFECTLY-INTACT AND UNBROKEN AND UNDAMAGED SCALP On JFK's Head In
> Order To See ANY Type Of Wound On The Back Portion Of His Head On
> 11/22/63".
>
> So, as can be seen, still another major photographic hurdle is
> confronting Robert Harris, as he tries to deal with the fact that he
> is now on record as saying that this photo below is not a fake....
>

> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011.+JFK+AUTOPSY+PHOTO...

> ....and yet at the same time he still thinks that REAR portions of
> President Kennedy's SCALP were mutilated, shredded, and/or damaged
> badly enough for a large hole to have been torn in EITHER the FAR-
> RIGHT-REAR or the VERY TOP of the President's head....and yet,
> somehow, via the above UNALTERED picture, JFK's scalp at the back of
> his head and at the very top of his head (where Bob is saying a large
> hole apparently was located in the skull) looked like this at the
> autopsy just a few hours later:
>

> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011.+JFK+AUTOPSY+PHOTO...

awthr...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2008, 4:39:40 PM8/21/08

He's entitled to his opinion just like you, even if both of you are
wrong. Dr. Mantik has already analyzed the x-ray. The white density on
the occiput region is many times whiter than normal bone.

In addition, the x-ray shows so much destruction to the front of JFK's
head that it contradicts the death stare photo.

Game, set, match!

Ben Holmes

Aug 21, 2008, 5:55:10 PM8/21/08
In article <ff470379-7603-44a6...@79g2000hsk.googlegroups.com>,
awthr...@gmail.com says...

>> Better go tell Robert Harris then. He's a CTer and he thinks the pics
>> are legit.
>>
>> Maybe another good Kook Fight can result.
>
>He's entitled to his opinion just like you, even if both of you are
>wrong. Dr. Mantik has already analyzed the x-ray. The white density on
>the occiput region is many times whiter than normal bone.

Nah... this is explainable... JFK had no brain... he was merely bone all the way
across his head. :)

>In addition, the x-ray shows so much destruction to the front of JFK's
>head that it contradicts the death stare photo.
>
>Game, set, match!

Trolls just *love* the so-called CT'ers that believe that all of the evidence is
authentic. (This has much in common with the joy we Republicans feel when
Clinton & Obama are ripping one another...) Sadly, it's not possible to
honestly disagree with the Warren Commission if you try asserting that the
evidence they examined is all perfectly legitimate and authentic.

This tells me that the so-called "CT'ers" who argue that the evidence is
authentic are merely moles.

The interest in directing the discussion of the JFK assassination has long been
a part of the CIA, and doubtless, the Justice Dept. as well.

Harry

Aug 21, 2008, 7:29:52 PM8/21/08
On Aug 21, 3:55 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
> In article <ff470379-7603-44a6-a494-c42a73168...@79g2000hsk.googlegroups.com>,
> awthraw...@gmail.com says...

They'd rather have people on the internet discussing bullet
trajectories, Xrays, autopsy photos, and Jack Ruby than storming the
Pentagon and CIA headquarters demanding the return of the Unites
States as a Democratic Republic that was stolen from the people on
November 22, 1963. As Jim Garrison said in anger, "They stole my
country!"

Message has been deleted

Harry

Aug 22, 2008, 8:41:50 AM8/22/08
On Aug 22, 12:52 am, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:

> On Aug 21, 6:29 pm, Harry <harryfreeloa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > The interest in directing the discussion of the JFK assassination has
> > long been
> > a part of the CIA, and doubtless, the Justice Dept. as well. >>>>>>>>>
>
> You can't seriously believe this...you can't seriously believe that
> any real research happens here, or that anybody of consequence in the
> government is interested in Healy's claim that Zapruder was fake or 88
> year old tomnln's claim that the Three Tramps were involved in some
> way. You can't believe anybody in the CIA is interested in Robert
> Harris's YouTube videos or Walt's cardboard models of Dealey Plaza.
> Most of the post here are flames-silly insults. In fact, everything
> you've written is crude and highlights your own distinct lack of
> knowledge about rudimentary methodology used to solve crimes as well
> as your sharp leftist worldview, no doubt gleaned from reading Marx or
> Barak Obama's latest speech. Nobody that posts here on the CT side
> actually is investigating the case.

> > They'd rather have people on the internet discussing bullet
> > trajectories, Xrays, autopsy photos, and Jack Ruby than storming the
> > Pentagon and CIA headquarters demanding the return of the Unites
> > States as a Democratic Republic that was stolen from the people on
> > November 22, 1963.
>
> I thought it was stolen on 9/11/01 by the evil Chimpy McBushitler/
> Cheneyburton ruling junta that secretly caused 9/11 to destroy the
> peaceful muslims and siphon oil from the middle east. With Bush being
> from Texas and all, it makes total sense. Watch Loose Change.

> As Jim Garrison said in anger, "They stole my
>
> > country
>
> What baloney. Garrison's case was demolished in court. Fortunately,
> normal people were on the jury, and they deliberated just an hour
> before telling Garrison he was full of it.
>
> I think our Democracy is still in decent shape-despite the attempts
> from self-described freeloaders like yourself to wreck it.
>
> Word,
>
> PeaceOut, Home-y.

What baloney. Garrison's case was demolished in court. Fortunately,
normal people were on the jury, and they deliberated just an hour
before telling Garrison he was full of it.>>>>>>

Garrison's assertions that Clay Shaw was CIA were later verified. He
had the entire government and its media assets working against him
from inside and out.

There's one thing you forget to mention, the jury was convinced that
there WAS a conspiracy involved in the killing of JFK.

As far as our DEMOCRACY, if you actually think that the PEOPLE of this
country have a voice in what goes on, then you are flat-out insane!

The history of our country over the last 40 years against people in
other countries is one of the most shameful episodes in the history of
the world.

"Mr. President, what's 9/11 got to do with Iraq and Saddam Hussein?"

"Nothing."

Go tell the Bush/Cheney/Rice cabal you don't like their foreign policy
of murder, theft, illegal detention, torture, and occupation of
foreign countries to steal their natural resources and see how far you
get.

No, our DEMOCRACY doesn't work. It's in a shambles and has been for
decades.