JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 66)

David Von Pein

Aug 14, 2008, 8:38:06 PM8/14/08
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 66):

KOOK WARNING!:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d58ea201bd77671e
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/46c6f3a372fef22e
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/dc1e0700578d85de
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/18615f7d4962677f
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2455d26dcd7d6f8f
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5b8f2fab6390a9c6
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a85a61362ee4a786
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2ca7dba12fc8073b
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e517438a6bba2956
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f7ae028dc53b5472

"19 SECONDS IN ITALY":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/23299d753fe6cac7
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6406eadd14f6af6c

WHAT A "PAIN":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/9cc0ef63b8e57634

A FELLOW LNer:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d7c8a6689f19126b

EARLENE ROBERTS AND LEE HARVEY OSWALD:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e8c1801145f96b3f

ROGER CRAIG'S LIES:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fc7ae6ca0996d700
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7e2fe978a1528d4e

VINCENT BUGLIOSI AS A PROSECUTOR:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c87a3cf9e1d57659

PRESIDENT KENNEDY'S LAST NEWS CONFERENCE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d8f589d5a7047d91

LOUIS NIZER VS. MARK LANE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/08045409b89c3796

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 15, 2008, 12:56:44 AM8/15/08

>>> "You've got yourself in way over your head on this, David...too bad, and lucky for you, there's no panel of unbiased/knowledgeable judges here to enlighten you on that." <<<

And how many people do you think believe in your impossible BOH/LN
theory, John?

Not that the truth requires anyone else's belief...that's very
true...but John Canal is THE ONLY PERSON on the face of the globe
(that I'm aware of) who believes that a large BOH wound existed at
Parkland AND that LHO was the lone assassin.

Those two things go together like oil and water. But somehow John has
put them in his unique blender which magically can mix fiction and
non-fiction together.

And, btw, there's no chance in hell that ALL of the DEEP, PENETRATING
type skull fractures/cracks/fragmentation that YOU need to have been
in place at the right-rear of JFK's skull could ALL be suddenly gone
in the versions of the X-rays we have to study on the Internet. That's
simply a silly proposition on its face. Period. Esp. when considering
the kind of massive blow-out type of wound you need here (in order for
the Parkland witnesses to be correct about what they think they saw
re. Kennedy's head wound).

And yet, what is there on the X-ray ("copy" or otherwise) to support
this BOH notion? Nothing. Not a crack to be seen in that right-rear
area.

And yet I'M the one who's supposed to be "embarrassed" here. Amazing.

John needs to get a grip on photographic reality here -- times THREE:

1. The lateral X-ray;
2. The BOH color autopsy pic;
3. The B&W pic showing both JFK's back wound and his head also.

All three items are screaming: JOHN CANAL'S DEAD WRONG.

David Von Pein

Aug 15, 2008, 11:19:02 AM8/15/08

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/f6b1ae19eec98121/eb74026db1b4c118?hl=en&#eb74026db1b4c118

>>> "Are you all right?" <<<

I was going to ask you the same question. ;)

Another additional random thought re. John Canal and JFK's head.......

It's also rather remarkable (in an "Every Piece Of Photographic
Evidence IN TANDEM Is Proving John Canal To Be Wrong Re. His Theory"
kind of a way) that the bullet-fragment trail just happens to be HIGH
in JFK's head via the lateral X-ray, instead of where it probably
SHOULD be located if John C. is correct about the entry wound really
being located much lower.

But, of course, John can explain away this total lack of a low bullet-
fragment trail, by speculating that the explosion of the head after
the bullet struck the President's skull resulted in ALL of the metal
fragments being moved northward in Mr. Kennedy's cranium, leaving no
sign of any metallic trail at the actual point of entry.

Plus: the metal fragments, after being pushed upward by this explosive
thrust (per John Canal), somehow managed to line themselves up to form
a very nice-looking "high-to-low", "back-to-front" kind of arrangement
in the X-ray, located high in the skull cavity of the President, near
the cowlick entry site endorsed by the HSCA....thereby fooling Dr.
Baden and various other pathologists who examined the X-rays since
1963.

In short, the number of things in John Canal's filing cabinet marked
"The Photos And X-rays We Have At Our Disposal On The Internet Aren't
Really Showing The True Nature Of JFK's Head Wounds" is quite a
voluminous number.

I'm just wondering how large that number must reach before John
realizes that he's barking up the wrong tree (and the wrong BOH
theory)?

David Von Pein

Aug 15, 2008, 8:04:10 PM8/15/08

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/4e7d62bb156092f6

>>> "I'm not the one who says he can tell from the published copies of the lateral x-ray that the BOH fractures are only "surface" fractures...you are." <<<

There are no fracture lines in the area of the skull where you NEED
them to be (in order for your BOH/LN theory to work)--period. Zero.
That's my main point, in a nutshell.

And this somewhat-darker version of the lateral X-ray shows (a little
better) the lack of ANY fractures or fracture LINES in the far-right-
rear portion of JFK's head...i.e., the location of the President's
head where you and many 1963 witnesses insist there was a pretty-big
hole:

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011b.+JFK+HEAD+X-RAY?gda=9Pc76kYAAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZl4Ixq_dKaZhjAKc6IryT4W6PlYm89YSDeyQ8tKODzyAoWKo62F5uyu956xNc8ZALZE-Ea7GxYMt0t6nY0uV5FIQ&gsc=lxaB6BYAAABqPI7Ze6AWRNvsOhOFg0tfmhq3OCvxISHb3sTvjohh3w

David Von Pein

Aug 15, 2008, 8:10:06 PM8/15/08

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/4e7d62bb156092f6/90c8f5458e3f7d17?hl=enZc8f5458e3f7d17

>>> "You [John Canal] are dealing with his [DVP's] thinking that if there was BOH damage, then LHO couldn't have been the lone shooter." <<<

Not at all. He's dealing with my thinking that the autopsy photos and
X-rays (in unison) are proving beyond a reasonable doubt that there
simply was no large BOH wound--period (regardless of WHO might have
caused it, LHO or the man in the moon).

Your make-believe "Large BOH Wound" is just not there....and never
was:

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011.+JFK+AUTOPSY+PHOTO?gda=Vuit1kgAAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZlT6JPsMC6o0t8IrhofirsIRZ5oknr4PK9NRubH_RFRg6DH7k_HBP_EtyS7XaNp0ALGjVgdwNi-BwrUzBGT2hOzg&gsc=rHacJxYAAABhdtcjy4AE9pO-cYzuqQAJmhq3OCvxISHb3sTvjohh3w

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011b.+JFK+HEAD+X-RAY?gda=3xY8rEYAAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZlT6JPsMC6o0t8IrhofirsIaPlYm89YSDeyQ8tKODzyAoWKo62F5uyu956xNc8ZALZE-Ea7GxYMt0t6nY0uV5FIQ&gsc=rHacJxYAAABhdtcjy4AE9pO-cYzuqQAJmhq3OCvxISHb3sTvjohh3w

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 16, 2008, 1:46:07 AM8/16/08

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/4e7d62bb156092f6/ac82549ac4d1e7ff?hl=en&#ac82549ac4d1e7ff

>>> "Ok, back to that same fracture (the lower of the two parallel ones), i.e. the one that split the entry. That fracture was probably, if not undoubtedly, the lower margin of the bone piece in his BOH that moved out of position...[blah-blah-more utter nonsense spewed forth by John "BOH/LN" Canal...]..." <<<

I'll stop you right there if you don't mind (or even if you do),
Johnny. That endless unsupportable type of crap/tripe hurts my head.
So, excuse me while I take a break so I can barf.

(Thank you.)

As I said the other day -- the more this "Large BOH" silliness is
discussed, the more comical it gets.

>>> "If there are any lurkers out there, I hope I didn't confuse you and helped keep you from swallowing what DVP was trying to feed you." <<<

All that I (or any reasonable person) really need to feed them are
these two photos (over and over again). Because these two items
totally destroy your strange BOH/LN theory, and they always shall,
because they're not going anyplace:

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011a.+JFK+HEAD+X-RAY?gda=kOdU7kYAAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZlCRj06jDSimLURcRX4-Bs8B1G2YFgxky44Khk5D7kFrYWKo62F5uyu956xNc8ZALZE-Ea7GxYMt0t6nY0uV5FIQ

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011.+JFK+AUTOPSY+PHOTO?gda=n5zZCEgAAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZl36wh34F5bEupGyvyD3ACohZ5oknr4PK9NRubH_RFRg6DH7k_HBP_EtyS7XaNp0ALGjVgdwNi-BwrUzBGT2hOzg&gsc=3KNSHRYAAADgsWlna0q53OgYguH5wSK9mhq3OCvxISHb3sTvjohh3w

The above pictures aren't lying. They aren't fakes. There is no large
BOH wound. It is not there.

In order for John Canal (or ANY of the Parkland witnesses) to be
correct, we'd have to believe in an incredible photographic DOUBLE-
miracle with regard to the above two pictures....which are photos
that, in their totality, are telling the world that JFK had no great-
big hole at the right-rear portion of his head. And that photographic
miracle is this:

BOTH pictures--which are genuine, unaltered pictures as Mr. Canal
agrees and are perfectly "in sync" with one another in an undeniable
and very easy-to-see "THERE IS POSITIVELY NO LARGE WOUND IN THE FAR-
RIGHT-REAR PART OF JFK'S CRANIUM IN THESE PICTURES" fashion--are
somehow NOT telling us the truth with respect to the true nature of
President Kennedy's head wounds that he sustained in Dallas on
November 22, 1963.

If ONE of those two images was degraded in some way (because of having
been endlessly copied or whatever other reason for degradation),
okay.

But BOTH of those two images providing the very same type of FALSE and
MISLEADING information regarding the SAME area of John Kennedy's
head???

Is that likely, Mr. Canal? I ask you.

Why did I even ask? We all know the subsequent answer, don't we? John
C. wants a great-big hole in the BOH....so, by golly, he's going to
PUT one there....and to hell with the two images linked above.

Right, John?

Thank you....and Godspeed.

David Von Pein

Aug 19, 2008, 12:52:07 AM8/19/08

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/ece15c110fc11a89/965d752ffbbff874?#965d752ffbbff874

>>> "...and the imaginative reflections on the trunk and spare tire compartment. Try to figure out what they show." <<<

Badge Man firing with an umbrella dart from the picket fence maybe??

Or: Dave Powers is seen in the trunk lid with Hickey's AR-15, ready to
fire the fatal shot at his friend?

It's "Pick A Stupid Theory Day" at the Conspiracy Kook's Ranch...so
YOU tell us, Tony? What DOES the trunk lid reveal?