JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 87)

David Von Pein

Mar 4, 2009, 1:25:30 PM3/4/09
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 87):

QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? CONCERNS?:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,409.msg2107.html#msg2107

LOTS OF DAVES:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/8710caaf7194be0c
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9031a1f384a90738

PAR FOR THE COURSE? OR CONSPIRACY?:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,458.msg2688.html#msg2688

CONNALLY AND THE SBT:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,409.msg2144.html#msg2144

MORE SBT:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,409.msg2186.html#msg2186

"WHO WAS LEE HARVEY OSWALD?" (PBS-TV DOCUMENTARY):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/9e23ba1020d831d7

MISC. ASSASSINATION DEBATES:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a82086660eb7aaf3
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/403b08f2d3a1b6bd
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ba1b70990bd7372a
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,423.msg2314.html#msg2314
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,423.msg2317.html#msg2317
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,435.msg2399.html#msg2399
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,435.msg2401.html#msg2401
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,435.msg2409.html#msg2409
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/03e38912371512ee
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/83cdee1e42e4ee47
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,458.msg2658.html#msg2658
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/f60c838d4dd71841
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fa06e2b85179612a

aeffects

Mar 4, 2009, 2:12:01 PM3/4/09
no free advertising ya troll.....

David Von Pein

Mar 6, 2009, 4:18:27 AM3/6/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/9e23ba1020d831d7

ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

>>> "You say that the Sixth Floor Museum paid the $16M for the Zapruder film? I thought it was the US government that paid the $16M." <<<

DVP SAYS:

The U.S. Government forked over the cash to the Zapruder family. But
then the Zapruder family donated the official copyright of the film to
the Sixth Floor Museum in 1999.

Quoting from the Sixth Floor website:

"After being compensated by the U.S. government, the [Zapruder]
family donated copies of the film and color transparencies of each
frame, as well as the film's copyright, to The Sixth Floor Museum at
Dealey Plaza in 1999."

www.jfk.org/go/collections/item-detail?fedoraid=sfm:1999.042

ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

>>> "Protective? To the point of cover-up?" <<<

DVP SAYS:

No. Protective to the point of protecting their copyrighted material.
Why is that such a shock to you? Last year, I personally experienced
the "protection" exhibited by Gary Mack and his museum with respect to
some of the assassination films to which the museum holds the
copyrights.

David Von Pein

Mar 9, 2009, 2:24:42 PM3/9/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/684629a6d62c6558

Don Willis doesn't like the fact that his precious patsy was seen
shooting at JFK from the SE corner window by Brennan --- so Donald
will claim that the DPD just MADE UP the description sent out over the
radio at 12:44.

Good job, Don. That's the way to "solve" this already-solved case --
just start speculating (some more).

aeffects

Mar 9, 2009, 5:25:14 PM3/9/09

talking to yourself again eh, TROLL? Say, when did you flee Vinnie
Bugliosi troll?

David Von Pein

Mar 10, 2009, 3:05:57 PM3/10/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/277778cb0d79d49e

>>> "No witness on the ground would have speculated re height & weight of suspect 6 floors up, in half-closed window. So, I claim the DPD made up the description." <<<

Just like I said -- Don Willis doesn't like what Brennan said (and
Brennan ALSO said it [re: weight] in his 11/22 affidavit; so I guess
that affidavit is a fraud too, right Don?) -- so you'll just pretend
that the DPD invented the description. Typical CT behavior. You HAVE
to pretend that extraordinary things like that happened. Otherwise,
your patsy's guilty. Simple as that.

But if the DPD wanted to broadcast a description of everybody's
favorite patsy named Oswald -- why not go whole hog and GET IT 100%
RIGHT?

Or would that be too "obvious" on the DPD's part, Don?

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brennan1.htm

aeffects

Mar 10, 2009, 3:43:51 PM3/10/09

now your answering yourself, AGAIN..... Your a certifiable loon.....
carry on Lone Nutter, carry on!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 11, 2009, 2:17:37 AM3/11/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/9770c1d7d3734077

>>> "I am sure I ran across something in the literature about Dr. Pepper being Oswald's favorite drink, and that specifically he was drinking a Dr. Pepper...in the TSBD." <<<

And if that were the case, Oswald didn't need to go UP to the 2nd
floor to get a Dr. Pepper, because the Dr.P. machine was on the first
floor.

And I doubt very much that the 2nd-Floor machine even had Dr. Pepper
available in it -- which means author Jim Moore has considerable egg
on his face regarding a pet soda-pop theory of his after Vincent
Bugliosi confirmed in 2004 (via a phone call to Buell Frazier and a
look at Photo #7 in CD496, which is linked below) that there was,
indeed, a Dr. Pepper machine located on the first floor of the Book
Depository, right next to the back staircase in the northwest corner
of the building:

www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=10896&relPageId=12

"Indeed there was a Coca-Cola machine in the [second-floor
lunch] room. But to my knowledge, there is no direct reference in the
assassination literature to a SECOND soft drink machine in the Book
Depository Building. ....

"Neither [Bonnie Ray] Williams nor [Wesley] Frazier expressly
said what floor this [second soda] machine was on. .... Through a few
phone calls I was able to reach Wesley Frazier, whom I hadn't talked
to since 1986, when he testified for me at the London trial. Still
living in Dallas, he told me that "there was a Dr. Pepper machine on
the first floor." Where, specifically, was it? [Frazier:] "It was
located by the double freight elevator near the back of the
building." ....

"And indeed, I subsequently found proof of the existence of the
machine, with the words "Dr. Pepper" near the top front of it, in an
FBI photo taken for the Warren Commission of the northwest corner of
the first floor, and it is located right next to the
refrigerator. ....

"So we see that apart from all the conclusive evidence that
Oswald shot Kennedy from the sniper's nest, and therefore HAD to have
descended from there to the second floor, his story about going UP to
the second floor to get a Coke doesn't even make sense.

"Why go up to the second floor to get a drink for your lunch
when there's a soft drink machine on the first floor, the floor you
say you are already on, particularly when the apparent drink of your
choice [Dr. Pepper by all accounts] is on this first floor, not the
second floor? ....

"There is yet another reason why Oswald's statement that he was
on the first floor eating lunch at the time of the shooting makes no
sense at all. If he had been, once he heard the shots and the
screaming and all the commotion outside, if he were innocent, what is
the likelihood that he would have proceeded to go, as he claims, up to
the second floor to get himself a Coke? How could any sensible person
believe a story like that?" -- Vincent T. Bugliosi; Pages 957-958 of
"RECLAIMING HISTORY: THE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F.
KENNEDY" (c.2007)

LOTS MORE DR. PEPPER TALK:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/61f644cfaeee6415

aeffects

Mar 11, 2009, 3:16:29 AM3/11/09
On Mar 10, 11:17 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

Von Pein dronned....

"And I doubt very much that the 2nd-Floor machine even had Dr. Pepper
available in it -"

YOU? You very much doubt -- get fucking lost you moron.... Who give a
shit what YOU doubt, YOU are irrelevant when it comes to the
evidence...... What-a-dipshit!

curtjester1

Mar 11, 2009, 12:35:45 PM3/11/09
On Mar 11, 3:16 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 10, 11:17 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>  Von Pein dronned....
>
> "And I doubt very much that the 2nd-Floor machine even had Dr. Pepper
> available in it -"

Wow this is what they mean by Pop Culture!?? I do believe the person
Mrs. Reid saw had a full bottle of Coke, and that the boys had a habit
of coming up there and asking for change for the machine. You would
think they wouldn't climb all those stairs as a habit for a coke on
the first floor, or in the case of Oswald if he had one on the first
floor, why he would want to come up to the second floor with it?
Anyway, look down about 3/4's of the way down on the link. Looks like
a soda machine to me on the second floor.

http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

Also looks like Oswald's shirt looks more like the guy in the doorway
than Lovelady's shirt, don't it? LMAO.

CJ

David Von Pein

Mar 11, 2009, 5:44:54 PM3/11/09

>>> "I do believe the person Mrs. Reid saw had a full bottle of Coke..." <<<

Yep. Oswald did have a Coke in his hands when Reid saw him on
11/22/63.

>>> "...and that the boys had a habit of coming up there and asking for change for the machine." <<<

Which Oswald did not do at around 12:30 PM on November 22nd.

>>> "You would think they wouldn't climb all those stairs as a habit for a coke on the first floor, or in the case of Oswald if he had one on the first floor, why he would want to come up to the second floor with it?" <<<

He didn't climb any stairs to buy his Coke, idiot. He DESCENDED four
flights--from the 6th Floor to the 2nd Floor--and then bought it after
his encounter with Baker and Truly.

Anyway, you seem to be reiterating part of my point from my earlier
post -- i.e., if Oswald's favorite soft drink (Dr. Pepper) was
available on the first floor (which it definitely was), and he was
already on the first floor (which he claimed he was when the shooting
occurred)....then why go UP one floor to get a drink?

Oswald lied. Simple as that.

>>> "Anyway, look down about 3/4's of the way down on the link [referring to CE741]. Looks like a soda machine to me on the second floor." <<<

CE741 isn't showing a soda machine. It's showing a candy machine:

CE741:
http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0270a.htm

Here's the 2nd-Floor lunchroom Coke machine (with the candy machine
also visible):

www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=10896&relPageId=32

>>> "Also looks like Oswald's shirt looks more like the guy in the doorway than Lovelady's shirt, don't it?" <<<

Who cares? Since it was positively Lovelady in the doorway in the
Altgens picture, then your comment above is a moot one, isn't it?

Or would you like to resurrect the "Oswald Was In The Doorway After
All" nonsense yet again, Mr. Conspiracy?

>>> "LMAO." <<<

Keep laughing, clown. It's what you CT-Kooks do best.

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

David Von Pein

Mar 12, 2009, 4:56:07 PM3/12/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/84c339026dd29ca5

>>> "Typical LNer response--when cornered... ignore the post & generalize!" <<<

Poor Don. His patsy was fingered for the crime. And Don just doesn't
like that at all.

Now all Donald needs to do is to prove that gobs and gobs of people--
from the DPD to the FBI to the WC to ordinary citizen Howard Brennan--
got together to tell so many bald-faced lies about Don's precious
patsy in the wake of the assassination.

I'm guessing that Donald will resort to more speculation and guesswork
(as all conspiracy-happy kooks always do) when attempting to PROVE
that Brennan lied like a dog when he positively IDed Don's prized
patsy in front of the Warren Commission.

Let's wait and see.