I'M NOT DAVE LETTERMAN

1 view

Dave Reitzes

Feb 24, 2009, 7:09:32 AM2/24/09
We've got to nip these rumors in the bud.

Dave

David Von Pein

Feb 24, 2009, 7:18:25 AM2/24/09

"Nip it! Nip it! Nip it! Nip it!" -- BERNARD P. FIFE; 1962

David Von Pein

Feb 24, 2009, 7:19:31 AM2/24/09

Letterman is, however, from my home state of Indiana. So it's possible
that *I* am Mr. Late Night. (I'll have to check.)

blackburst

Feb 24, 2009, 9:55:20 AM2/24/09
On Feb 24, 7:09 am, Dave Reitzes <dreit...@aol.com> wrote:
> We've got to nip these rumors in the bud.
>
> Dave

"No, man...Dave's not here..."

aeffects

Feb 24, 2009, 11:16:21 AM2/24/09

knew you'd not be far behind....

lazu...@webtv.net

Feb 24, 2009, 11:57:36 AM2/24/09
Next, it'll be this conversation between two lone nuts:

"I'm Dave Reitzes"

"You're crazy, I am!"

dreitzes@aol.com (Dave Reitzes)

Feb 24, 2009, 6:35:03 PM2/24/09

Say, that reminds me: "Curt Jester" has also claimed that I am you.

I get around, don't I?

Dave

dreitzes@aol.com (Dave Reitzes)

Feb 24, 2009, 6:35:58 PM2/24/09
On Feb 24, 7:19�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Letterman is, however, from my home state of Indiana. So it's possible
> that *I* am Mr. Late Night. (I'll have to check.)

And you've never booked me on your show???

Dave

David Von Pein

Feb 24, 2009, 7:25:26 PM2/24/09

DVP SAID:

>>> "[David] Letterman is, however, from my home state of Indiana. So it's possible that *I* am Mr. Late Night. (I'll have to check.)" <<<

DAVE REITZES THEN SAID:

>>> "And you've never booked me on your show???" <<<

DVP NOW SAYS:

I can't. CBS would go bankrupt! They'd have to pay you TEN times
(given all your rumored aliases).

And remember this, kids o' the corn --- An "alias" rumor ALWAYS
becomes an undeniable FACT just because one or two people on an
Internet forum say it's true! Always!

Just go ask Lenny Osanic or Jimmy DiEugenio about that.

dreitzes@aol.com (Dave Reitzes)

Feb 24, 2009, 9:46:44 PM2/24/09

Sounds like an episode of STAR TREK.

Dave

dreitzes@aol.com (Dave Reitzes)

Feb 24, 2009, 10:03:08 PM2/24/09
On Feb 24, 7:25�pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> DVP NOW SAYS:
>
> I can't. CBS would go bankrupt! They'd have to pay you TEN times
> (given all your rumored aliases).

I'M NOT KAYMAR THE DISCOUNT MAGICIAN.

Sorry, I don't know where that came from. \:^)

> And remember this, kids o' the corn --- An "alias" rumor ALWAYS
> becomes an undeniable FACT just because one or two people on an
> Internet forum say it's true! Always!
>
> Just go ask Lenny Osanic or Jimmy DiEugenio about that.

Rumors have a habit of trumping reality in the CT world.

I learned. Some people never will.

Dave

http://www.jfk-online.com