Judyth: From the Beginning, Part 9

Drei...@aol.com

Jun 3, 2008, 12:39:39 AM6/3/08

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: electl...@my-dejanews.com
Subject: Why did it say "Catholic"?
Date: 1999/05/12
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

Note that on the request for VISA while in Mexico City, Oswald put
"Catholic" instead of "Lutheran" as his religion. Why do you think
he did this?

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: bar...@ix.netcom.com (Barb Junkkarinen)
Subject: Re: Why did it say "Catholic"?
Date: 1999/05/12
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

On Wed, 12 May 1999 05:52:26 GMT, electl...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

>Note that on the request for VISA while in Mexico City, Oswald put
>"Catholic" instead of "Lutheran" as his religion. Why do you think
>he did this?

Maybe because Mexico and Cuba has got to be something like 99.9%
Catholic. When in Rome...or when trying to get into Rome.....

Barb :-)

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: ameri...@america.net (american)
Date: 1999/05/12
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

> Note that on the request for VISA while in Mexico City, Oswald put
> "Catholic" instead of "Lutheran" as his religion. Why do you think
> he did this?

Because he was raised Roman Catholic?

--
Novus Ordo Seclorum : The New Secular Order

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: "   " <electl...@my-Deja.com>
Date: 1999/07/01
To: alt.conspiracy....@list.deja.com
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

--==Sorry this is so late, I am a very busy lady these days, but you know that Lee was raised Lutheran...and yes, under ordinary circumstances, Catholic looks better....but Lee was trying to get into (now Communist) Cuba, where to put "Catholic" would not be to his advantage. Thanks for your response. It tells me how you approach LHO.

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: "   " <electl...@my-Deja.com>
Date: 1999/07/01
To: alt.conspiracy....@list.deja.com
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

From: ameri...@america.net (american)
Date: 1999/07/02
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

> --==Sorry this is so late, I am a very busy lady these days, but you
know that Lee was raised Lutheran...

I've read he was raised in the Roman Catholc faith.

From: electl...@my-dejanews.com
Subject: Re: Tippit
Date: 1999/05/12
[...]

Newsgroups: alt.assassination.jfk

> >Subject: Re: Tippit
> >From: ritchie linton <rlin...@idirect.com>
> >Date: 5/12/99 2:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time
> >
> >=============I just wish to comment. Wasn't it said Oswald's wallet
was found by the slain officer? Then what wallet was found on Oswald in
the theater?=====================

========================Now, down here, I read an argument that Oswald
was found with these two brands of bullets, and I read that they were in
his pocket. How could he have gone through the knock-down scuffle and
still had these things in his pocket? yet he can drop his wallet by
Tippit's body?  And how come Oswald had money on him, incl. dollar
bills? If his wallet was at Tippit's scene, how come money is in
Oswald's pocket?  I am a new voice
here.==============================================================

> >> No, it doesn't. Oswald was found with those two brands of bullet on
his person.@@@

> >@@@@@ Really? OK. Where and when? I mean, according to the provable
stream
> >of evidence.
> >
> >They arrested him at the theatre- they went through his stuff and
grabbed
> >his wallet-right? Thats when they named their suspect as "Oswald" on
the
> >radio, right? I mean, they found Oswald's ID in Oswald's wallet as
they
> >took it from him at his arrest at the theatre, right?
> >
> >Now, just BTW= howcum no mention of the 'Hidell' name then= since he
must
> >have had that card on him at the time=right? Unless you have a radio
call
> >that ID's Hidell at the theater=have you got that?
> >
> >And of course, at the arrest, since they got his wallet, they can be
> >presumed to have gotten the shells then clanking about in his pockets
> >somewhere= got anything on that?
> >
> >If not= just answer each above with the appropriate ciation in the
> >evidence= if not...well, then=when did the Hidell card and the ammo
enter
> >the case, exactly?
> >============================================and here I see the answer
to your question  is not given to you--instead, the thing is thrown back
in your face. But you brought up a good point. I've read this forum for
awhile and I notice that when a good question is asked, the one who is
pushed into a corner often answers, "prove it!" Is this a forum to
discover the truth or just to develop your own thesis despite any new
evidence that might crop up? I notice all you did was make fun of this
new woman who says she knows something. That was very open-minded of
you. Maybe because I'm female I will side with her. Are you interested
in learning the truth, or just promoting your own hobby
horse?==================================================================
==
<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: Martin Shackelford <msh...@concentric.net>
Subject: New Articles
Date: 1999/04/23
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

George Bush honored as CIA building is named after him:
http://www.washingtonpost.com:80/wp-srv/WPlate/1999-04/23/130l-042399-idx.html

Woman claims she was Lee Oswald's New Orleans girlfriend:
http://www.salonmagazine.com:80/people/col/reit/1999/04/22/oswald/index.html

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: Debra Conway <de...@jfklancer.com>
Subject: Re: New Articles
Date: 1999/04/24
[...]

Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

RE: George Bush

"The first politician ever named to run the CIA, Bush hardly
distinguished himself as either a
bold covert operator or a gutsy intelligence analyst during his service
from Jan. 30, 1976, to Jan.20, 1977, avoiding confrontation and leaving
the details of hotly debated intelligence issues to subordinates."

This says it all.

Debra

From: r...@aisl.bc.ca (Richard Vizzutti)
Date: 1999/04/24
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

In article <372144F4.3538C...@concentric.net>, Martin Shackelford
<msh...@concentric.net> wrote:

>George Bush honored as CIA building is named after him:
>http://www.washingtonpost.com:80/wp-srv/WPlate/1999-04/23/130l-042399-idx.html
>
>Woman claims she was Lee Oswald's New Orleans girlfriend:
>http://www.salonmagazine.com:80/people/col/reit/1999/04/22/oswald/index.html

Where's Elvis?   -Rick-

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: Martin Shackelford <msh...@concentric.net>
Date: 1999/04/24
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

Deb:

      No surprises in the Bush article, but I'm surprised that no one
has commented on the claim by Oswald's alleged mistress.

Martin

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: electl...@my-dejanews.com
Date: 1999/05/12
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

In article <rick-2404990734110...@dial85.aisl.bc.ca>,
  r...@aisl.bc.ca (Richard Vizzutti) wrote:
> In article <372144F4.3538C...@concentric.net>, Martin Shackelford
> <msh...@concentric.net> wrote:
>
> >George Bush honored as CIA building is named after him:
>
>http://www.washingtonpost.com:80/wp-srv/WPlate/1999-04/23/130l-042399-i
dx.html

> >Woman claims she was Lee Oswald's New Orleans girlfriend:
>
>http://www.salonmagazine.com:80/people/col/reit/1999/04/22/oswald/index
.html

> Where's Elvis?   -Rick-
>
> >===================================================Just a word to
"RICK": what an open mind you have! Just ripe and ready to receive and
apprehend new information, new leads, new clues! You're the reason she
stayed in hiding. I know the woman personally. You do not. Didn't even
bother to put a few bothersome facts together, such as why Oswald and
Marina were living apart in Dallas, or why Oswald didn't want his wife
to know where he was working (if it's true that this woman worked at the
same company he did, that makes sense.  I met the woman in Houston: we
were friends for fifteen years. She left us behind when she left the
Mormon church. She wasn't a Mormon until the 1970's. I've seen her
evidence. Even she couldn't keep this a total secret so many years, but
she sure tried.I haven't seen her, personally, in twelve years. S.O.
===================="elect lady"=====================================
<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: llli...@aol.com (Llliibb)
Date: 1999/05/12
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

>Didn't even
>bother to put a few bothersome facts together, such as why Oswald and
>Marina were living apart in Dallas, or why Oswald didn't want his wife
>to know where he was working (if it's true that this woman worked at the
>same company he did, that makes sense.  I met the woman in Houston: we
>were friends for fifteen years. She left us behind when she left the
>Mormon church. She wasn't a Mormon until the 1970's. I've seen her
>evidence. Even she couldn't keep this a total secret so many years, but
>she sure tried.I haven't seen her, personally, in twelve years. S.O.
>===================="elect lady"=====================================

[...]

Am easily confused and always have been.  So the TSBD job was NOT a
coincidence?  Ms Paine was an enabler for the affair?  Is this an implication
that the office building itself was  used as a rendezvous?
I will be happy to read the book.  But...

Bill Banks

An open mind is not necessarily synonymous with an empty head.

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: Martin Shackelford <msh...@concentric.net>
Date: 1999/05/13
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

According to the article, the woman and Oswald were lovers in New Orleans; thus,
they worked together at the Reily Coffee Company, not the TSBD.

Martin

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: llli...@aol.com (Llliibb)
Date: 1999/05/14
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

>According to the article, the woman and Oswald were lovers in New Orleans;
>thus,
>they worked together at the Reily Coffee Company, not the TSBD.

I stand corrected.

One of the many NO curiosities to me is Marina's unrecorded reaction to Oswald
not returning from the leafletting.  would this indicate more absences than
recorded?

But a married Mormon woman and a juring FPCC/SWP...?

Albert Newman made the case for an unknown Oswald associate in Dallas and did a
good job.  When issued, I'll read the book, looking for something new rather
than moderately obscure.

Bill Banks

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: Joe Riehl <r...@usl.edu>
Date: 1999/05/14
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

 She was married, but not a Morman at that time.

JR

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: "   " <electl...@my-dejanews.com>
Subject: Re: Vogler  caught in a fraud.
Date: 1999/05/23
To: alt.conspiracy....@list.deja.com
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

--Greg, couldn't this possibly be a hole drilled to hold the sign originally? I know that many siognposts were used for more than one sign at some time period, having lived in Texas seventeen years. He may very well believe it is a bullet hole, but how many metal posts (is this metal?) will allow a bullet to sink into it ratherthan deflect? They're steel. I don;t think it's possible to puncture them like this. What do you think? Inmstead of calling each other ugly names, why not see this from each other's viewpoint? The hole was likely drilled for an earlier sign. That would mean Ken isn;t a fraud. You folks scorn people too quickly., For example, I know the person who claims she was Lee's girlfriend. That's why I decided to jojn this group. Unbelievable that you can get so personal with asomebody's--what seems to me--honest mistake. Unless there IS a bullet that could have been fired that day that could do this to a steel post. I never fired antyhing that could do that. Elect Lady

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: gjjd...@aol.com (GJJdude)
Subject: FERRIE LIED--HE KNEW OSWALD
Date: 1999/05/08
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

 In Robert Groden's pictoral book " The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald, there is
a photo of Dave Ferrie and LHO together in a group during their days in the
Civil Air Patrol. The pic is on pg. 18.
 Ferrie lied when he said that he didn't know Oswald.
 I remember television reports right after the assassination which said that
Ferrie's library card was found on Oswald. I remember that vividly, because I
equated the name with "fairy", which I thought was funny. LHO probably had the
card without Ferrie's knowledge

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: ElectLady <electl...@my-dejanews.com>
Subject: Re: FERRIE LIED--HE KNEW OSWALD
Date: 1999/05/23
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

Did anybody ever find out how many books were allowed to be checked out
from the N.O. Public library at one time back in 1963?  If you would
find this little fact out, folks, you might then be able to figure out
why somebody who read as voraciously as LHO would need an additonal
library card......when I checked out books at that library, I was
limited to (shall I tell you how many?) ---- books back then. Do a
little research and find out another piece of the puzzle for yourself.

>  In Robert Groden's pictoral book " The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald,
there is
> a photo of Dave Ferrie and LHO together in a group during their days
in the
> Civil Air Patrol. The pic is on pg. 18.
>  Ferrie lied when he said that he didn't know Oswald.
>  I remember television reports right after the assassination which
said that
> Ferrie's library card was found on Oswald. I remember that vividly,
because I
> equated the name with "fairy", which I thought was funny. LHO probably
had the
> card without Ferrie's knowledge.

--
"The truth, and nothing but the truth."

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: "   " <electl...@my-dejanews.com>
Subject: Re: DD 1173... The Secret ID of Intelligence Agents
Date: 1999/05/23
To: alt.conspiracy....@list.deja.com
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

--What if Hidell was a name that was used by several persons comunally as a general ID in certain  operations?  I know somebody who said she got this information from LHO.  Elect Lady

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: "   " <electl...@my-Deja.com>
Subject: Re: Is 133C legitimate or illegitimate ?  Jean
Date: 1999/07/01
To: alt.conspiracy....@list.deja.com
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

--Sorry this reply is so late incoming. Your reasoning on this issue is excellent. Judyth

On 12 May 1999 21:32:59 GMT   DAnde9348 wrote:

> [...]
>Ruth Paine + Mrs. Oswald ... 11/ 22 / 63.
>
>The last item on the list on the list is ....Wool blanket rolled up and tied at
>one end with a cord, open at the other end. ( released to FBI and taken to
>Washington ) We know that the blanket was sent to Washington at midnight 11 /22
>/63 so all the items on the list were taken on 11 /22 / 63.
>
>Ruth Paine testified that the police confiscated carloads of personal belongs
>some of which was hers.  She was mad as hell and she did NOT volunteer the
>items. The items were taken illegally. There is no doubt that the cops had most
>of Oswald's stuff on Friday November 22, 1963......  the evidence lists and the
>photo's prove that.  The fact that there is no mention of the Back Yard photos
>in the evidence lists leads me to believe they weren't among the items seized
>on 11/22/63. But there is little doubt that the DPD had them...... However
>since ONE of them MAY have been among Oswald's possessions which were seized on
>Friday, I can understand why they would have wanted to keep that fact hidden.
>
>Let's say they did find a B.Y.photo among Oswald's possessions, but since it
>had been obtained without a search warrant they couldn't use it as evidence
>against him.  So they had to show that the photo was obtained through a legal
>search.   They conducted that legal search on Saturday afternoon and by golly
>they apparently found TWO photos.
>They enlarged only ONE of them and showed it to Oswald who immediately
>pronounced it to be a fake..... was he lying about it being a picture of him,
>or was it a fake?
>Well that depends on which picture they showed him.... was it CE 133A, or was
>it CE 133B or was it 133C.....  We can be certain that at least one of the B.Y.
>photo's is of illegitimate origin.....CE 133C.   That particular photo was kept
>hidden from the public for 13 years.   We know that both the DPD and the Secret
>service knew that CE 133C existed because only a couple of days after the
>assassination they were at 214 Neely street posing Bobby Brown as in the same
>manner that "Oswald" is seen in 133C.
>In 1991, Mary La Fontaine found photographic evidence that the authorities were
>tampering with 133C .....the photo that nobody knew existed.   That same photo
>also turned up in 1991, among the possessions of Rusty livingston a former
>Dallas police photo lab technician .
>
>If it was 133C that Captain Fritz showed Oswald then he was probably telling
>the truth when he proclaimed it to be a fake.  I believe there is sufficient
>evidence that there was skullduggery surrounding 133C, and to me it does look
>just as Oswald described it "his face pasted onto someone else's body.
>
>At anyrate Jean, you have created another crack in the dike, by attempting to
>prop up the big lie ..... you have focused attention on the interrogation
>sessions which show that Captain Fritz displayed a B.Y. photo to Oswald before

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

Dave

Dave Reitzes

Jun 3, 2008, 9:08:33 AM6/3/08

Dave Reitzes

Jun 4, 2008, 12:05:20 AM6/4/08
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/175efced0fd01696/2183e564a2587d2b?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#2183e564a2587d2b

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/2183e564a2587d2b?dmode=source

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: John.McAd...@marquette.edu (John McAdams)
Newsgroups: alt.assassination.jfk
Subject: Does Judyth have a talkative friend?
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 03:39:18 GMT

Martin, here is a question for you:

First, check out:

http://www.salonmag.com/people/col/reit/1999/05/05/jesse/

This is Amy Reiter's column at salon.com:

<Quote on>

Judyth, is that you?

No sooner had a I run my third installment in the continuing saga of
Judyth, the book-writing gal who claims to have been alleged JFK
assassin Lee Harvey Oswald's secret love-connection, than Salon People
received a missive in a similar breathless, addle-brained style to the
one I was first sent by Judyth.

The sender, however, asserts she is not Judyth, but rather a colleague
who is not allowed to talk to the press (coincidentally, Judyth's
agent, Peter Cox, has forbidden her to speak with me) and who is using
Judyth's e-mail rather than her own "so she can't know it was me ...
she would shoot me if she knew I was doing this" (watch those casual
remarks). According to the brave e-mailer, Judyth is "for real ... I
have seen her evidence. Even check stubs ... Must say I was
impressed." (By the way, the correspondent so intent on concealing
his/her identity that he/she hijacked Judyth's computer to send me an
e-mail, signed the message with an alleged first name.)

And I clearly touched a nerve with my casual dismissal of Oswald's
puny purported token of affection -- apparently one of Judyth's
central pieces of evidence. Writes the writer who is not Judyth, "I
saw the green glass (not that plain)."

If this correspondence keeps up, I may collect all these e-mails and
put together a book of my own. What do you think, Mr. Cox?
salon

<Quote off>

Then we have the following post to alt.conspiracy.jfk:

<Quote on>

Date: 07/01/1999
Author: electlady <electl...@my-Deja.com>

<< previous · next >>
--

On Wed, 12 May 1999 23:00:44 american wrote:
>In article <7hb4uk$cd...@nnrp1.deja.com>, electl...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
>
>> Note that on the request for VISA while in Mexico City, Oswald put
>> "Catholic" instead of "Lutheran" as his religion. Why do you think
>> he did this?
>>

>> --== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==--
>> ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.---
>
>Because he was raised Roman Catholic?
>===Sorry I'm so busy. No,Lee was raised Lutheran, and at this time in his
life, he didn;t believe in God, but on the application he put
"Catholic" because toput "atheist" would have looked
commie-suspicious. Because he knew both me and david ferrie, and
because his cousins were catholic, Lee began using "Catholic" rather
than "Lutheran" or "none." Simple as that. Thanks for your
response.Judyth

<Quote off>

OK, so we have a post from "electlady," who claims to be Judyth.

Notice that it claims that Oswald knew David Ferrie.

OK, then we have *another* post from "electlady" that's a bit
different:

<Quote on>

Date: 05/23/1999
Author: electlady <electl...@my-dejanews.com>

<< previous · next >>

[...]

So now "electlady" claims to "know" the person who claims to be Lee's
girlfriend.

And then another post in the same vein:

<Quote on>

Date: 05/23/1999
Author: electlady <electl...@my-dejanews.com>

<< previous · next >>

--What if Hidell was a name that was used by several persons comunally
as a general ID in certain operations? I know somebody who said she
got this information from LHO. Elect Lady

<Quote off>

And yet another post:

<Quote on>

Date: 05/12/1999
Author: electlady <electl...@my-dejanews.com>

<< previous · next >>

In article <rick-2404990734110...@dial85.aisl.bc.ca>,
r...@aisl.bc.ca (Richard Vizzutti) wrote:
> In article <372144F4.3538C...@concentric.net>, Martin Shackelford
> <msh...@concentric.net> wrote:
>
> >George Bush honored as CIA building is named after him:
>

> >===================================================

Just a word to "RICK": what an open mind you have! Just ripe and ready
to receive and apprehend new information, new leads, new clues! You're
the reason she stayed in hiding. I know the woman personally. You do
not. Didn't even bother to put a few bothersome facts together, such
as why Oswald and Marina were living apart in Dallas, or why Oswald
didn't want his wife to know where he was working (if it's true that
this woman worked at the same company he did, that makes sense. I met
the woman in Houston: we were friends for fifteen years. She left us
behind when she left the Mormon church. She wasn't a Mormon until the
1970's. I've seen her evidence. Even she couldn't keep this a total
secret so many years, but she sure tried.I haven't seen her,
personally, in twelve years. S.O.

<Quote off>

So what do you think, Martin? Does Judyth have a talkative friend who
somehow gained access to her computer?

Do has she been pretending to be "Judyth's friend" in newsgroup posts?

And if she will tell Amy Reiter a tall tale, why do you doubt that she
would tell a bunch of researchers tall tales?

.John

P.S. Thanks to an e-mail correspondent who pointed this stuff out to
me.

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/6e862bc93a57345b?dmode=source

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: John McAdams <john.mcad...@marquette.edu>
Subject: Re: Does Judyth have a talkative friend?
Date: 2000/10/07
Sender: jmcad...@clark.net
Newsgroups: alt.assassination.jfk

Martin hasn't responded to this, and I can see why.

It certainly appears that Judyth was both e-mailing people (Amy
Reiter,
for example) and posting messages on the newsgroups claiming to be a
"friend" of Judyth's who had somehow gained access to her computer.

If she'll "put people on" about something like this, doesn't that
suggest she will "put people on" about a lot else?

Dave Reitzes

Jun 11, 2008, 12:15:10 AM6/11/08
On Jun 4, 12:05�am, Dave Reitzes <dreit...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/th...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/2183e564a258...

> <QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

> From: John.McAd...@marquette.edu (John McAdams)
> Newsgroups: alt.assassination.jfk
> Subject: Does Judyth have a talkative friend?
> Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 03:39:18 GMT
> >http://www.washingtonpost.com:80/wp-srv/WPlate/1999-04/23/130l-042399...

> > >Woman claims she was Lee Oswald's New Orleans girlfriend:
>
> >http://www.salonmagazine.com:80/people/col/reit/1999/04/22/oswald/ind...
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/6e862bc93a57...

E-mail from Judyth:

<QUOTE ON>---------------------------------------------------

Subj: Sherry O
Date: 10/8/00 4:16:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: ElectLady63
To: Dreitzes

oh, by the way, a friend of mine got on my computer and started writing
stuff, that's how some strange email supposedly from me got out
there....some people have no idea what kind of damage they can
do.....sigh......

Dave

http://www.jfk-online.com/judythmenu.html