Vogler caught in a fraud.

1 view

elec...@my-dejanews.com

May 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/23/99
to alt.consp...@list.deja.com

--Greg, couldn't this possibly be a hole drilled to hold the sign originally? I know that many siognposts were used for more than one sign at some time period, having lived in Texas seventeen years. He may very well believe it is a bullet hole, but how many metal posts (is this metal?) will allow a bullet to sink into it ratherthan deflect? They're steel. I don;t think it's possible to puncture them like this. What do you think? Inmstead of calling each other ugly names, why not see this from each other's viewpoint? The hole was likely drilled for an earlier sign. That would mean Ken isn;t a fraud. You folks scorn people too quickly., For example, I know the person who claims she was Lee's girlfriend. That's why I decided to jojn this group. Unbelievable that you can get so personal with asomebody's--what seems to me--honest mistake. Unless there IS a bullet that could have been fired that day that could do this to a steel post. I never fired antyhing that could do that. Elect Lady

On Tue, 18 May 1999 17:41:39 Greg Jaynes wrote:

>You are a fraud Vogler.
>
>You pasted that image you are calling a bullet hole
>over the Stemmons sign pole.

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/ Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums

Ken Vogler

May 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/23/99
Elect Lady,

Jaynes is the fraud, it's proven. He has on his website his ridiculous
"Coke-bottle theory" where-in he tries to prove that the image discovered by
Ruth Stapleton Carter and developed by Jack White into photos of "Badgeman"
are in fact a coke bottle that was photographed on a wall one and a half
minutes after the shooting. It has been proven beyond all doubt that the
Stoughton photo which shows that wall 30 to 40 seconds after the shooting
did not have a Coke bottle setting on the wall; therefore, "Badgeman" who
was enlarged from the Moorman photo taken at about Z314 could not have been
a "Coke bottle" as Jaynes claims.

Jaynes was kicked-out of JFKresearch because of the rude way he introduced
his evidence by as much as saying that White was just an old fool. Jack
White has been wrong several times and I developed my current research
project from one of his mistakes, but he is no fraud like Jaynes who will
do anything to advance the Lone Nut theory which hangs by the slender thread
of Specter's "magic bullet" which I recently demolished with my latest
research.

I'm working on either proving or dis-proving the bullethole frame now, it
doesn't matter, the major points of my research are in the first two parts
which prove that the Stemmons sign was replaced and moved, and the part that
proves beyond any doubt that the MPI version of Z's film was alterred at
frames 218, 219, & 220 to cover the shockwave path of a bullet that made an
impression of the back of the Stemmons sign as it passed within millimeters
of the back of the sign after passing through the knoll-side post.

Jaynes & Russ Burr, along with Johm McAdams & Martin Shackleford are as full
of shit as Christmas turkeys and I plan to eat their lunch.
Ken
forgot to include Burr's stinking wife in the above.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"THE TRUTH ABOUT JFK IS OUT THERE: http://www.jfkconnections.com

"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." -- John
8:32
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<elec...@my-dejanews.com> wrote in message

Sam McClung

May 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/23/99
Ken Vogler wrote:

Ken,

If you're wanting people to share with you whatever
it is that causes you to treat people you have never
even met so abusively, it more than likely is not going
to happen unless you find someone who has a specific
interest in sharing with you that which causes you to be
abusive. Doing so may allow you to confront it, if you
have an interest in doing so. It does not appear anyone
here wants to share it with you.

The numerous vulgarities you have expressed here did
become abusive, as now evidenced by the posts of others.

Regarding the photo work you discuss here, few people,
if any, will be receptive to someone telling them what to
see. Everyone sees things differently. The exchange of
ideas will not result in others seeing things "your way",
neither will it result in you seeing things "their way."
Trying to see things from someone else's perspective
can sharpen your own perspective. Consider posting
something and commenting something like "this is what
I see, what do you see?" then after you ask be prepared
to accept that what they see is what they see.

There is a concept known as the golden rule, which imparts
one should try to put themselves in the shoes of those affected
by their actions. Abusing fully coherent people verbally or
physically will not change their thinking, unless it is done
in such a fashion as to leave them fully coherent no more,
in which case they can no longer fully share their thoughts
and ideas with you.

With no sharing, there can be no reality.

I am writing this as just another onlooker to what has been
the most extended set of vulgar and abusive posts I have seen
here. I would expect this post will cause you a significant
amount of trepidation, as it addresses the tens, if not hundreds,
of vulgar and abusive posts I have seen here originating with you.

It might be a good idea to get away from your computer, maybe
get outside and get some fresh air, go for a walk, enjoy the day
a bit, etc. before responding to me if your initial reaction is to
respond in a vulgar or abusive fashion. That may help you in
not destroying your credibility.

Sam

Ken Vogler

May 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/23/99
Stick it Sam, you're upset because I proved you to be an idiot on the other
board. Don't pretend to offer me advice since you're just jumping into the
fray which seems to your mind that I'm losing. I'm not, My case has been
won and I'm working on something else. You're blind as a bat, but I did
post your badgeman.
Ken

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"THE TRUTH ABOUT JFK IS OUT THERE: http://www.jfkconnections.com

"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." -- John
8:32
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sam McClung <sa...@flash.net> wrote in message

Sam McClung

May 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/23/99
Ken Vogler wrote:

> Stick it Sam, you're upset because I proved you to be an idiot on the other
> board. Don't pretend to offer me advice since you're just jumping into the
> fray which seems to your mind that I'm losing. I'm not, My case has been
> won and I'm working on something else. You're blind as a bat, but I did
> post your badgeman.
> Ken

Ken,

Thank you for not using vulgar language within your reply.

I am not upset.

I am not an idiot.

I am not pretending to offer you advice, I am offering you
advice. It does not seem to my mind that you're losing
anything, with the exception of your credibility.

I am not blind as a bat.

I am not sure what you mean when you state you posted
my badgeman. I do not have a badgeman.

I have informed you, on every one of the numerous
occasions you have asked if you could, that I do not
authorize you to copy or post my work anywhere.

Have you copied and posted my work somewhere Ken?

Russ Burr

May 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/23/99
In article <37484AF2...@flash.net>, Sam says...

Sam. I couldn't have said it better. And thank you. In my mind, he has already
lost his credibility based on the e-mail I've received from friends from both
sides of the fence. Hopefully, his ISP, who I've contacted, will drop him. My
lawyer found his posts threatening to shoot my wife and myself very interesting.
My lawyer has already left a message on his phone....

Yesterday he vowes not to hurl obscenities at other posters but today he can't
help himself.....I think Mr. Volger needs some professional help in anger
management;-) One of my specialities!

The crazy thing about all this is that he threatens my wife, harrasses her.
etc., and she's never written a letter to him or about him.

As a friend pointed out to me last night, Volger is great propaganda for the
LN'er's....he comes off like some sort of psychopath...not a very good example
for CT's.

Personally, I don't see how anyone can take this man seriously....he is without
a doubt the most foulmouthed and nasty person that I've seen on these NG's...and
I've been doing it for at least five years.

Mr. Vulgar is his own the worst enemy as far as calling himself a researcher.

Russ

Ken Vogler

May 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/23/99
Rus,

If you still want to prove what a total idiot you are then you'd better get
your lawyer's ass on the ball early in the morning. Of course I've seen
proof enough. Complimenting Sam by saying you couldn't have said it better
yourself shows your ignorance since his first paragraph was
incomprehensible.

I've had some experience in dealing with sorry son of a bitches like you so
I knew from the start that you were just running your big propagandist's
mouth. Keep your trash out of my ebox in the future if you have any idea of
what's good for you.

Ken :-)

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"THE TRUTH ABOUT JFK IS OUT THERE: http://www.jfkconnections.com

"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." -- John
8:32
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Russ Burr <Ru...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

Tony Pitman

May 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/25/99
On Sun, 23 May 1999 10:17:04 -0600, "Ken Vogler" <kvog...@elp.rr.com>
wrote:

And you complaim about other people's language and rudeness.
You're a hypocrite at best.
These things you think you have proven are old news.

Tony