DD 1173... The Secret ID of Intelligence Agents

1 view

elec...@my-dejanews.com

May 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/23/99
to alt.consp...@list.deja.com

--What if Hidell was a name that was used by several persons comunally as a general ID in certain operations? I know somebody who said she got this information from LHO. Elect Lady

On Fri, 14 May 1999 04:21:09 Tony Pitman wrote:
>On 7 May 1999 00:35:51 GMT, dand...@aol.com (DAnde9348) wrote:
>
>>Somebody asked about the DD 1173 card that Richard Case Nagell had in his
>>possession on September 20 1963 when he was arrested by the FBI. He had in
>>his possession a DD 1173 card with the name and all the vital statistics of Lee
>>Harvey Oswald. The card carried the same number as Oswald's card, N 4, 271,617
>>it had a picture on it that was neither Oswald nor Nagell, and the signature
>>across the end of the card was definitely not Oswald's. The fact that Nagell
>>had this card in his possession two months BEFORE the assassination is prima
>>facia evidence that Oswald was being set up.
>>Nagell reported to his handler that he had seen "Oswald" in Mexico a couple of
>>days prior to his arrest but "Oswald" was now dead. Was this a coy way of
>>Nagell telling his handler that he had dispatched "Oswald" and he had removed
>>his DD 1173 card from the body?? Whatever the truth..... the fact remains
>>Nagell had a card with Oswald's name on it before the assassination.
>>
>>Walt
>

>Walt,
>
>Are you referring to the card that also was in the name of Oz's alias?
>Nagell's Hidell card?
>That was even more obviosly an attempt to clue them in than you are
>saying here. Without dropping himself in it too much I guess.
>
>Another thing about that was Nagell's cryptic comment to Dick Russel
>re the origin of the alias.
>It's relates to what Col Bishop said about how the agency teaches
>their guys how to pick an alias. Basically just to take the name of
>the place or someone where you are at the time.
>He chose Ohare because he was at Chicage airport at the time.
>Ossie evidently used the first three letters of the then Korean CIA
>which was HID and maybe the last three letters of Nagell's name. At
>least this was what Russel guessed at and Nagell went all cagey and
>refused to say any more, as if he regretted saying as much as he had
>already.
>
>Tony

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/ Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums

DAnde9348

May 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/23/99
--What if Hidell was a name that was used by several persons comunally as a
general ID in certain operations? I know somebody who said she got this
information from LHO. Elect Lady

Hello Lady,

You're proposal has definite merit.....

All agents involved in operation Hidell may have used the name in some
manner....just as Oswald's Dallas publc library card carried the name of his
"sponser"...... as Jack Bowden...
Has anybody ever heard of an adult needing a sponser to get a libray card??

I've often wondered if the New Orleans library card carried the name of David
Ferrie

Ron Lewis, the only person I've found who actually saw the N.O. library card
said it had David Ferries name on it........

If you know someone who knew Oswald and had personal contact with him you
should inform her that now is the time to speak out....time is running out
..... if we don't get this out in the open soon.....it will be too late.

Walt

Leo Sgouros

May 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/23/99
The name Maurice Bishop also is alleged to have been used by more than one
person.
Other posters here are certain Oswalds name itself was used.
Hidell, no doubt in my mind.