Is 133C legitimate or illegitimate ? Jean

elec...@my-deja.com

Jul 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/1/99
to alt.consp...@list.deja.com

--Sorry this reply is so late incoming. Your reasoning on this issue is excellent. Judyth

On 12 May 1999 21:32:59 GMT DAnde9348 wrote:

> [...]
>Ruth Paine + Mrs. Oswald ... 11/ 22 / 63.
>
>The last item on the list on the list is ....Wool blanket rolled up and tied at
>one end with a cord, open at the other end. ( released to FBI and taken to
>Washington ) We know that the blanket was sent to Washington at midnight 11 /22
>/63 so all the items on the list were taken on 11 /22 / 63.
>
>Ruth Paine testified that the police confiscated carloads of personal belongs
>some of which was hers. She was mad as hell and she did NOT volunteer the
>items. The items were taken illegally. There is no doubt that the cops had most
>of Oswald's stuff on Friday November 22, 1963...... the evidence lists and the
>photo's prove that. The fact that there is no mention of the Back Yard photos
>in the evidence lists leads me to believe they weren't among the items seized
>on 11/22/63. But there is little doubt that the DPD had them...... However
>since ONE of them MAY have been among Oswald's possessions which were seized on
>Friday, I can understand why they would have wanted to keep that fact hidden.
>
>Let's say they did find a B.Y.photo among Oswald's possessions, but since it
>had been obtained without a search warrant they couldn't use it as evidence
>against him. So they had to show that the photo was obtained through a legal
>search. They conducted that legal search on Saturday afternoon and by golly
>they apparently found TWO photos.
>They enlarged only ONE of them and showed it to Oswald who immediately
>pronounced it to be a fake..... was he lying about it being a picture of him,
>or was it a fake?
>Well that depends on which picture they showed him.... was it CE 133A, or was
>it CE 133B or was it 133C..... We can be certain that at least one of the B.Y.
>photo's is of illegitimate origin.....CE 133C. That particular photo was kept
>hidden from the public for 13 years. We know that both the DPD and the Secret
>service knew that CE 133C existed because only a couple of days after the
>assassination they were at 214 Neely street posing Bobby Brown as in the same
>manner that "Oswald" is seen in 133C.
>In 1991, Mary La Fontaine found photographic evidence that the authorities were
>tampering with 133C .....the photo that nobody knew existed. That same photo
>also turned up in 1991, among the possessions of Rusty livingston a former
>Dallas police photo lab technician .
>
>If it was 133C that Captain Fritz showed Oswald then he was probably telling
>the truth when he proclaimed it to be a fake. I believe there is sufficient
>evidence that there was skullduggery surrounding 133C, and to me it does look
>just as Oswald described it "his face pasted onto someone else's body.
>
>At anyrate Jean, you have created another crack in the dike, by attempting to
>prop up the big lie ..... you have focused attention on the interrogation
>sessions which show that Captain Fritz displayed a B.Y. photo to Oswald before

DAnde9348

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
><HTML><PRE>Subject: Re: Is 133C legitimate or illegitimate ? Jean
>From: " " <elec...@my-Deja.com>
>Date: Fri, 02 July 1999 12:17 AM EDT

>--Sorry this reply is so late incoming. Your reasoning on this issue is
excellent. Judyth

Thanks for the nice compliment Judyth.

The reasoning may be excellent, but the presentation is poor.......
apparently nobody understood the post because you are the only one to respond
to it.

The evidence and official memos clearly show that the investigating officials (
DPD, Secret Service, and FBI ) knew about a Back Yard photo before it was
officially discovered on the afternoon of 11 /23 / 63.

If this isn't evidence of malfeasance, and obstruction of justice by the police
I don't know what is.

Walt