A Spirit-guided exegesis of Matthew 16:18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2009, 1:22:38 PM5/23/09
"And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My
church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it." -- LORD Jesus
Christ (Matthew 16:18)

Amen.

Jesus calls Peter a rock because Peter did sink like a rock when he
had started trusting in himself thereby doubting the LORD.

The reality of this event is the foundation of WDJW, which is Jesus'
church:

http://WDJW.net

The gates of Hades refers to physical death and destruction.

Because WDJW is completely spiritual, nothing physical will overcome
it in accord with what is written in Matthew 16:18.

Bottom line:

Jesus' church where Peter serves as its rock is WDJW ! ! !

This Spirit-guided message being delivered by a disciple having the
same name as the first disciple, whom GOD used to help Peter find the
truth, Who is Jesus, is not an event that has happened by chance :-)

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
catastrophic Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What is the name of Jesus' church where Peter serves as its rock?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c32841d815371dbf?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Atheno

May 23, 2009, 2:19:31 PM5/23/09
On Sat, 23 May 2009 12:22:38 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article <s6bg15hf4okb9ppl6...@4ax.com>):

> "And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My
> church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it." -- LORD Jesus
> Christ (Matthew 16:18)
>
> Amen.
>
> Jesus calls Peter a rock because Peter did sink like a rock when he
> had started trusting in himself thereby doubting the LORD.

Read it again. Jesus is NOT calling Peter a rock. He says "you are Peter"
not you are Peter and a rock.

It is not a problem if you choose at this time not to belong to a church.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2009, 3:13:50 PM5/23/09
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeadl demon) despairingly posted:

>> "And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My
>> church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it." -- LORD Jesus
>> Christ (Matthew 16:18)
>>
>> Amen.
>>
>> Jesus calls Peter a rock because Peter did sink like a rock when he
>> had started trusting in himself thereby doubting the LORD.
>
>Read it again.

The context is Matthew 16:16-20...

Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living GOD."
Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not
revealed to you by man, but by My Father in heaven. And I tell you

that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the

gates of Hades will not overcome it. I will give you the keys of the
kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven,
and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." Then He
warned His disciples not to tell anyone that He was the Christ.

*** End Scripture passage ***

"Peter is this rock on which WDJW has been built." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Bottom line:

WDJW is Jesus' church ! ! !

http://WDJW.net

"Jesus' disciples have been given the keys of the kingdom of heaven."
-- Holy Spirit

Amen.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

<><

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What is the name of Jesus' church where Peter serves as its rock?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/42a30476ef3925ec?

lynnst...@hotmail.com

May 23, 2009, 3:50:24 PM5/23/09
On May 23, 2:13 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:
> 12:3)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> What is the name of Jesus' church where Peter serves as its rock?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/42a30476ef3925ec?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

The key. You keep giving the key. Thank you God for using Andrew.
Thank you Andrew for letting Him. Thank you, Jesus, for letting me
witness this most beautiful dance.

I love you.

Laura Lynn Halvarson

THE PATIENT WHO REFUSED TO DIE

tr...@finder.com

May 23, 2009, 4:36:25 PM5/23/09
"that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the
gates of Hades will not overcome it. I will give you the keys of the
kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven,
and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." Then He"

The scripture followed by:

""Peter is this rock on which WDJW has been built." -- Holy Spirit"

snip

"WDJW is Jesus' church ! ! !"

Truth:

No, more confused thinking born of being a lone ranger bible reader with
no external to self spiritual guide nor measure by which to know when
one errs.

Confused thinking is not clarified nor made authority by pasting a "Holy
Spirit" unto some phrase born of that confusion and distortion of
thought.

We have now another bit of heresy to add to the previous list:

The pagan taoist "chi" as being the Holy Spirit.

Of the Holy Trinity being but 3 spirits of a 7 spirit system.

Such confusion and distortion of thought requires our prayer and
understanding of its sad source. There but by the grace of God goes any
of us.

May God bless and protect and heal.

lynnst...@hotmail.com

May 23, 2009, 5:01:18 PM5/23/09

Phone rang exactly 2:50 :-))))) Holy Spirit has great rhythm and
timing......perfect dance. :-)

MM

May 23, 2009, 5:13:09 PM5/23/09
On Sat, 23 May 2009 15:36:25 -0500, tr...@finder.com wrote
(in article <4a185e49$0$23839$1c46...@news.club.cc.cmu.edu>):

> Confused thinking is not clarified nor made authority by pasting a "Holy
> Spirit" unto some phrase born of that confusion and distortion of
> thought.

If Chung wants to quote the Holy Spirit, what harm is he doing? Certainly no
sane and rational person would believe that Chung has some way of knowing
what the Holy Spirit, if you believe the Holy Spirit even exists, wrote or
said.

If Chung was to post the same things many times and give non sequitur and
quotes from the Holy Spirit and quotes from the Bible which he interprets as
he want, want harm is he doing? For those of faith, there are many different
views, from all the organized religions with millions of people to individual
churches and small groups to individuals like Chung.

If Chung wants to post about his "approach" it is hard to believe that any
rational person would come to a usenet group and read it for a while and go
onto that diet. Of course, there are people who over the counter pills and
other things that may cause harm. Anyone who is overweight and tries it will
most likely reduce the amount they eat and therefore lose some weight and
like the vast majority of people, gain it back when they return to their old
eating habits.

Obviously Chung thinking and posting all this for all the years must satisfy
some need in Chung's life. It is probably better that he spends his time
doing this rather than something that may harm him or others.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2009, 5:43:29 PM5/23/09
Laura wrote:

> Laura wrote:

> > > The context is Matthew 16:16-20...
> >
> > > Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living GOD."
> > > Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not
> > > revealed to you by man, but by My Father in heaven. And I tell you
> > > that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the
> > > gates of Hades will not overcome it.  I will give you the keys of the
> > > kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven,
> > > and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." Then He
> > > warned His disciples not to tell anyone that He was the Christ.
> >
> > > *** End Scripture passage ***
> >
> > > "Peter is this rock on which WDJW has been built." -- Holy Spirit
> >
> > > Amen.
> >
> > > Bottom line:
> >
> > > WDJW is Jesus' church ! ! !
> >
> > > http://WDJW.net
> >
> > > "Jesus' disciples have been given the keys of the kingdom of heaven."
> > > -- Holy Spirit
> >
> > > Amen.
> >
> > The key.  You keep giving the key.  Thank you God for using Andrew.
> > Thank you Andrew for letting Him.  Thank you, Jesus, for letting me
> > witness this most beautiful dance.
> >
> > I love you.
> >

> Phone rang exactly 2:50 :-))))) Holy Spirit has great rhythm and
> timing......perfect dance. :-)

HIS timing is perfect as HE is perfect.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) by being
mindful of WDJW, continue to receive the guidance of the Holy Spirit
in everything said, done, and written:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3fa4ecde07979a5a

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

Pastor Dave

May 24, 2009, 7:53:26 AM5/24/09
On Sat, 23 May 2009 13:19:31 -0500, Atheno <ath...@imatheno.com>
spake thusly:

>> Jesus calls Peter a rock because Peter did sink like a rock when he
>> had started trusting in himself thereby doubting the LORD.
>
>Read it again. Jesus is NOT calling Peter a rock. He says "you are Peter"
>not you are Peter and a rock.
>
>It is not a problem if you choose at this time not to belong to a church.

My apologies for my other message to you,
in which I thought you were saying that
Jesus built His church upon Peter. It appears
that you do not believe that.

--

Pastor Dave

"Grace isn't a little prayer you chant before receiving
a meal. It's a way to live." - Jackie Windspear

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 24, 2009, 2:48:30 PM5/24/09
Morton Mullen wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cbe899956cc87f5d?

> > Confused thinking is not clarified nor made authority by pasting a "Holy
> > Spirit" unto some phrase born of that confusion and distortion of
> > thought.
>
> If Chung wants to quote the Holy Spirit, what harm is he doing?

Words from the Holy Spirit are destroying his abomination (the false
teaching represented by WWJD) that he has planted in the hearts and
minds of many of GOD's children.

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, Morton, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

tr...@finder.com

May 24, 2009, 4:25:21 PM5/24/09
> Confused thinking is not clarified nor made authority by pasting a
"Holy
> Spirit" unto some phrase born of that confusion and distortion of
> thought.

> If Chung wants to quote the Holy Spirit, what harm is he doing?

words from the Holy Spirit are destroying his abomination (the false

teaching represented by WWJD) that he has planted in the hearts and
minds of many of GOD's children."

Truth:

Throwing more confusion of thought at prior same does not either make
valid. It does however clearly illustrate the confusion which attempts
such a coverup and fails.

In venting heresy and false teachings born of being a lone ranger bible
reader handicapped for lack of an external spiritual reference is
clearly present.

Such confusion and distortions of thought process requires our concern
if not pity, in the best sense of that word.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 24, 2009, 4:59:10 PM5/24/09
satan masquerading as truth via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c3dfc6fb4a38bef7?
>
> Truth:

You are the source of all lies:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e17dea9c6a25e81c?

> Throwing more confusion of thought at prior same does not either make
> valid. It does however clearly illustrate the confusion which attempts
> such a coverup and fails.

The reason you are confused here is because you lack discernment,
which is conferred only by the Holy Spirit, against whom you have
blasphemed. This is why you, who hide in the darkness, will remain
confused unable to understand the light of the truth, which emanates
from His disciples:

"In HIM was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines
in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it." (John 1:4-5)

Amen.

> In venting heresy and false teachings born of being a lone ranger bible
> reader handicapped for lack of an external spiritual reference is
> clearly present.

In the Holy Spirit, there is no "lone ranger bible reader" here.

Those of us who are true Christians (either Jew or gentile) have not
been orphaned by the LORD because He has sent the Holy Spirit, Who
does help us publicly say "Jesus is LORD" as has been oft seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

> Such confusion and distortions of thought process requires our concern
> if not pity, in the best sense of that word.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to be unwittingly drawn out for repeated rebuking by Jesus'
disciples.

> May God bless and protect and heal.

GOD is doing these things right now for this disciple who is mindful
of WDJW ...

http://WDJW.net

... especially as this disciple rebukes you during this GOD-given
opportunity as the LORD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

Amen.

[...]

tr...@finder.com

May 24, 2009, 5:12:16 PM5/24/09
> Throwing more confusion of thought at prior same does not either make
> valid. It does however clearly illustrate the confusion which
attempts
> such a coverup and fails.

"The reason you are confused here is because you lack discernment, which
is conferred only by the Holy Spirit, against whom you have blasphemed.
This is why you, who hide in the darkness, will remain confused unable
to understand the light of the truth, which emanates from His
disciples:"

Truth:

Confusion, now three times over, has not improved but continues to
spiral downward.

Discernment and ordinary diagnosis serve well.

One can only be greatly saddened at what such distortion of thought
brings into a person's life.

We can only pray from afar, hoping there are those on site who are
dealing with the situation on behalf of the afflicted.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 24, 2009, 5:29:03 PM5/24/09

Pastor Dave

May 24, 2009, 6:07:32 PM5/24/09
On 24 May 2009 21:12:16 GMT, tr...@finder.com spake thusly:

>"The reason you are confused here is because you lack discernment

The rant of every Futurist who can't prove their claims
and who claim that what they say "is what the Bible says"
and then when called on it, can't quote it directly from
the Bible!

Then it becomes them saying; "You just don't understand
the Bible, because you don't have the Holy Spirit!".

Translation: "You refuse to just take my word for it,
so I will claim that you work for the Devil,
to try to divert attention away from the
fact that the Bible doesn't actually say
what I claim and does say what you claim."

--

Pastor Dave

Abortion = 1 dead, 1 wounded.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 24, 2009, 6:27:02 PM5/24/09
Pastor Dave wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e06b31bdc11418c4?

> The rant of every Futurist who can't prove their claims
> and who claim that what they say "is what the Bible says"
> and then when called on it, can't quote it directly from
> the Bible!
>
> Then it becomes them saying; "You just don't understand
> the Bible, because you don't have the Holy Spirit!".
>
> Translation: "You refuse to just take my word for it,
> so I will claim that you work for the Devil,
> to try to divert attention away from the
> fact that the Bible doesn't actually say
> what I claim and does say what you claim."

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly update folks on your still being unable to publicly
say "Jesus is LORD."

May GOD soften your heart, Dave, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

holy...@wondering.com

May 25, 2009, 9:19:27 AM5/25/09
> In venting heresy and false teachings born of being a lone ranger
bible
> reader handicapped for lack of an external spiritual reference is
> clearly present.

"In the Holy Spirit, there is no "lone ranger bible reader" here."

Truth:

It is revealed by extension of those very words that the Holy Spirit is
not the source, because a lone ranger bible reader handicapped by not
having a spiritual external source as reference is very much in
evidence.

The distortion of thought on which all is based is even more in
evidence.

We pray that local help is being provided, from a distance we can only
pray. We hope those symptom relieving
agents offered are being used, from a distance we can only pray.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 25, 2009, 9:24:50 AM5/25/09

tr...@finder.com

May 25, 2009, 10:09:11 AM5/25/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 25, 2009, 10:13:00 AM5/25/09

tr...@finder.com

May 25, 2009, 11:00:08 AM5/25/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 25, 2009, 11:11:04 AM5/25/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e06b31bdc11418c4?

<><

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

tr...@finder.com

May 25, 2009, 12:07:41 PM5/25/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 25, 2009, 12:22:55 PM5/25/09

tr...@finder.com

May 25, 2009, 3:51:23 PM5/25/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 25, 2009, 5:25:08 PM5/25/09

tr...@finder.com

May 25, 2009, 5:55:02 PM5/25/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 26, 2009, 3:03:57 AM5/26/09

tr...@finder.com

May 26, 2009, 1:47:40 PM5/26/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 26, 2009, 1:59:40 PM5/26/09

tr...@finder.com

May 26, 2009, 3:05:54 PM5/26/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 26, 2009, 5:02:12 PM5/26/09

tr...@finder.com

May 26, 2009, 5:14:11 PM5/26/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 26, 2009, 5:36:35 PM5/26/09
satan masquerading as truth via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e06b31bdc11418c4?
>
> > "In the Holy Spirit, there is no 'lone ranger bible reader' here." - disciple of Jesus
>
> Truth:

You, satan, remain the source of all lies.

> It is revealed by extension of those very words that the Holy Spirit is

> not the source ...

Lie.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling

you to unwittingly verify with your lying that what the Holy Spirit
has guided this disciple to write is true:

"In the Holy Spirit, there is no 'lone ranger bible reader' here." -
disciple of Jesus

> ... because a lone ranger bible reader handicapped by not

> having a spiritual external source as reference is very much in
> evidence.

Lie.

The Holy Spirit is the ultimate spiritual external Source of
information.

HE is the Great Counselor, afterall.

Only the Holy Spirit can help this disciple publicly say "Jesus is
LORD" in multiple languages as oft viewed by the readers here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

Bottom line:

You, satan, remain the source of all lies.

You are doomed:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6b5ed2ca868902b1?

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the
possible eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

http://WDJW.net

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

http://JiL4ever.net

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

tr...@finder.com

May 26, 2009, 6:58:16 PM5/26/09
> In venting heresy and false teachings born of being a lone ranger
bible

> reader handicapped for lack of an external spiritual reference is
> clearly present.

"In the Holy Spirit, there is no "lone ranger bible reader" here."

Truth:

It is revealed by extension of those very words that the Holy Spirit is

not the source, because a lone ranger bible reader handicapped by not

having a spiritual external source as reference is very much in
evidence.

The lone ranger bible reader is handicapped by isolating himself from
others in the christian community for their wisdom and by not putting
himself under their direction and of reveling in acts of great spiritual
vanity , this is very much in evidence.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 26, 2009, 7:02:54 PM5/26/09