Re: Bias against obese people increasing, study says

MU

May 21, 2009, 10:23:50 AM5/21/09
On 21 May 2009 11:08:18 -0000, Teri wrote:

> http://www.canada.com/Health/Bias+against+obese+people+increasing+study+say
> s/1609133/story.html
>
> Bias against obese people increasing, study says
>
> By Sharon Kirkey , Canwest News Service
>
> With more people becoming obese, it would stand to reason attitudes toward
> obese people should be getting more tolerant. But a major new study shows
> the opposite is true.

Why would that stand to any reason?

--
http://tinyurl.com/5gt7

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 21, 2009, 12:13:45 PM5/21/09
MU wrote:
>Teri wrote:
>
>> http://www.canada.com/Health/Bias+against+obese+people+increasing+study+say
>> s/1609133/story.html
>>
>> Bias against obese people increasing, study says
>>
>> By Sharon Kirkey , Canwest News Service
>>
>> With more people becoming obese, it would stand to reason attitudes toward
>> obese people should be getting more tolerant. But a major new study shows
>> the opposite is true.
>
>Why would that stand to any reason?

The reasoning would be that majority rules.

However, the truth is that GOD rules and being obese is not right in
GOD's eyes because it is neither healthy nor beautiful.

Thus, it remains much smarter to simply eat the right daily amount to
stop being obese:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Trust the truth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Message has been deleted

MM

May 21, 2009, 11:51:41 PM5/21/09
On Thu, 21 May 2009 21:57:31 -0500, Dave U. Random wrote
(in article <5ae820d610308efb...@anonymitaet-im-inter.net>):

> In article <f3va15hft44okoiqf...@4ax.com>

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote:
>>
>> MU wrote:

>>> Why would that stand to any reason?
>>
>> The reasoning would be that majority rules.
>

> Majority does rule. That's why fag marriage will never become a
> national reality.

So, Dave, you will have to stay single.

Message has been deleted

MM

May 22, 2009, 1:16:07 AM5/22/09
On Fri, 22 May 2009 00:04:04 -0500, Fritz Wuehler wrote
(in article <5ae820d610308efb...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>):

> In article <f3va15hft44okoiqf...@4ax.com>
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote:
>>

>> MU wrote:

>>> Why would that stand to any reason?
>>
>> The reasoning would be that majority rules.
>

> Majority does rule. That's why fag marriage will never become a
> national reality.

So, Fritz, you will have to stay single too along with Dave.

You must be "with" Dave as Dave said the exact same thing.

L.B. Listmann

May 23, 2009, 2:50:32 AM5/23/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message

> However, the truth is that GOD rules and being obese is not right in
> GOD's eyes because it is neither healthy nor beautiful.

Then why did your God create people with the ability to become obese?

Worf son of Mohg

May 23, 2009, 4:35:19 AM5/23/09

"L.B. Listmann" <LBLis...@invalid.net> wrote in message

LMAO, Andy could never answer a question like that. He could only quote the
Bible with some meaningless non-answer like, "And the Lord sayeth that
Andrew Chung is a douche". The fact is all the flaws in the Universe were
created by God. But then, what *is* a flaw?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2009, 5:10:45 AM5/23/09
L.B. Listmann wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> > However, the truth is that GOD rules and being obese is not right in
> > GOD's eyes because it is neither healthy nor beautiful.
>
> Then why did your God create people with the ability to become obese?

The ability to become sick arises from the curse of sin:

http://SecondLaw.com

Gluttony is sin.

Eating more than 32 ounces of food per day is gluttony.

"The wages of sin is sickness leading to death." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, L.B., so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com

"Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

Only GOD can cut the "hunger is starvation" delusion from our hearts:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Worf son of Mohg

May 23, 2009, 7:24:54 AM5/23/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> L.B. Listmann wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>> >
>> > However, the truth is that GOD rules and being obese is not right in
>> > GOD's eyes because it is neither healthy nor beautiful.
>>
>> Then why did your God create people with the ability to become obese?
>
> The ability to become sick arises from the curse of sin:
>
> http://SecondLaw.com
>
> Gluttony is sin.
>
> Eating more than 32 ounces of food per day is gluttony.

Great answer Chung. You got any proof of this?

Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format lo...@thetruth.com (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover onto
food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly fundamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco. His latest vile trick is spamming the
blogs of dying cancer patients and then crowing triumphantly when they
pass away.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2009, 7:46:30 AM5/23/09
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > L.B. Listmann wrote:

> >> Then why did your God create people with the ability to become obese?
> >
> > The ability to become sick arises from the curse of sin:
> >
> > http://SecondLaw.com
> >
> > Gluttony is sin.
> >
> > Eating more than 32 ounces of food per day is gluttony.
>
> Great answer Chung.

GOD is great.

> You got any proof of this?

The definition of gluttony is simply eating more than needed.

The fact that Jesus' disciples have remained alive and healthy after
many years of eating 32 ounces per day is GOD's proof that 32 ounces
is all that is needed:

HIS disciples are healthy...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4af947fe2c899731?

... and strong in the Holy Spirit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

May, we who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) continue to
be mindful of WDJW by strongly rebuking you at each GOD-given
opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

<><

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
catastrophic Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

What does Jesus want (WDJW) ?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/11194899724b810d?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

L.B. Listmann

May 28, 2009, 11:22:30 PM5/28/09

"Worf son of Mohg" <b...@kurah.cahm> wrote in message

Flaws and evil.............

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and
create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Funny, but your Bible has God taking credit for creating all things,
including evil. In fact...

Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be
afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

The Bible explicitly states that every evil act is in fact the will of
the Lord!

L.B. Listmann

May 28, 2009, 11:24:45 PM5/28/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
> L.B. Listmann wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>> >
>> > However, the truth is that GOD rules and being obese is not right in
>> > GOD's eyes because it is neither healthy nor beautiful.
>>
>> Then why did your God create people with the ability to become obese?
>
> The ability to become sick arises from the curse of sin:

Not really. Read the bible:

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and

create evil (obesity, gluttony, disease): I the LORD do all these things.

Funny, but your Bible has God taking credit for creating all things,
including evil. In fact...

Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be
afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

The Bible explicitly states that every evil act such as creating disease,
gluttony etc is in fact the will of
the Lord!

L.B. Listmann

May 28, 2009, 11:27:08 PM5/28/09

> GOD is great (at creating evil, gluttony and disease).

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and

create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Funny, but your Bible has God taking credit for creating all things,
including evil. In fact...

Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be
afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

The Bible explicitly states that every evil act is in fact the will of
the Lord!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 29, 2009, 2:05:30 AM5/29/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/de01d09c3ac4afa8?

Truth is reality.

May GOD soften your heart, LB, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

mikesm...@hotmail.com

May 29, 2009, 11:28:28 PM5/29/09
What the Bible says here is that you can use the forces of nature to
either create good (use electricity to heat your house) or you can
electrocute someone with it which is evil..

Fujikawa Yamamoto

May 30, 2009, 6:00:57 AM5/30/09
On 29 May 2009, "mikesm...@hotmail.com" <mikesm...@hotmail.com>
posted some news:80241bf0-6ea2-44b5-aa74-
9daa9b...@j18g2000yql.googlegroups.com:

> What the Bible says here is that you can use the forces of nature to
> either create good (use electricity to heat your house) or you can
> electrocute someone with it which is evil..

Which Bible is that? The Al Gore translation?

http://www.imagedump.com/image.cgi?file=530075.jpg

mikesm...@hotmail.com

May 30, 2009, 5:15:41 PM5/30/09
On May 30, 6:00 am, Fujikawa Yamamoto <am...@now-flushed.org> wrote:
> On 29 May 2009, "mikesmith9...@hotmail.com" <mikesmith9...@hotmail.com>
> posted some news:80241bf0-6ea2-44b5-aa74-
> 9daa9b1e3...@j18g2000yql.googlegroups.com:

> > What the Bible says here is that you can use the forces of nature to
> > either create good (use electricity to heat your house) or you can
> > electrocute someone with it which is evil..
>
> Which Bible is that?  The Al Gore translation?
>
> http://www.imagedump.com/image.cgi?file=530075.jpg

Read Joseph Murphy's books like The Power Of The Subconscious Mind. It
will help you understand the Bible.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 30, 2009, 6:54:36 PM5/30/09
Mike Smith wrote:
> Fujikawa Yamamoto wrote:

> > Mike Smith wrote:
> >
> > > What the Bible says here is that you can use the forces of nature to
> > > either create good (use electricity to heat your house) or you can
> > > electrocute someone with it which is evil..
> >
> > Which Bible is that?  The Al Gore translation?
> >
> > http://www.imagedump.com/image.cgi?file=530075.jpg
>
> Read Joseph Murphy's books like The Power Of The Subconscious Mind. It
> will help you understand the Bible.

The only power the soul may possibly have would be from the Holy
Spirit, Who does help those of us who are Christians (either Jew or
gentile) understand the Bible.

Dear Mike, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com

mikesm...@hotmail.com

May 30, 2009, 8:01:08 PM5/30/09
On May 30, 6:54 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Mike Smith wrote:
> > Fujikawa Yamamoto wrote:

> > > Which Bible is that?  The Al Gore translation?
>
> > >http://www.imagedump.com/image.cgi?file=530075.jpg
>
> > Read Joseph Murphy's books like The Power Of The Subconscious Mind. It
> > will help you understand the Bible.
>
> The only power the soul may possibly have would be from the Holy
> Spirit, Who does help those of us who are Christians (either Jew or
> gentile) understand the Bible.
>
> Dear Mike, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>
> Love in the truth,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Board-certified Heart Doctor
> and Author of "Be Hungry"http://NetCabal.com
> "Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...
> ... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"
>
> "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
> 12:3)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

First off, I don't adhere to any religion. But the Bible is the best
book to explain what humans are going through, good or bad
experiences. It explains so well why one is happy and another is
unhappy. There is only one power, which I call Universal Power, which
can be used either positively or negatively.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 30, 2009, 8:15:02 PM5/30/09
Mike Smith wrote:

>> Mike Smith wrote:

>> > Read Joseph Murphy's books like The Power Of The Subconscious Mind. It
>> > will help you understand the Bible.
>>
>> The only power the soul may possibly have would be from the Holy
>> Spirit, Who does help those of us who are Christians (either Jew or
>> gentile) understand the Bible.
>>
>> Dear Mike, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

>First off, I don't adhere to any religion.

No amount of religion helps us publicly say "Jesus is LORD" as has
been oft-seen for those of us who are true Christians:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

> But the Bible is the best
>book to explain what humans are going through, good or bad
>experiences. It explains so well why one is happy and another is
>unhappy. There is only one power, which I call Universal Power, which
>can be used either positively or negatively.

GOD uses us and not the other way around.

Am sad to note that you did not answer the above simple yes/no
question affirmatively.

May GOD soften your heart, Mike, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

mikesm...@hotmail.com

May 30, 2009, 8:35:28 PM5/30/09
On May 30, 8:15 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:
> 12:3)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?
>
> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?- Hide quoted text -

The words "Jesus" and "The Lord" don't matter. What matters is to
understand how the Law of the Universe are working.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 30, 2009, 8:48:42 PM5/30/09
>The words "Jesus" and "The Lord" don't matter. What matters is to
>understand how the Law of the Universe are working.

"What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet
forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?"
-- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 16:26)

Wiser to be mindful of WDJW:

http://WDJW.net

Jesus is LORD ! ! !

May GOD soften your heart, Mike, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Hoots

May 31, 2009, 7:33:49 AM5/31/09

Who's Cleopus?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 31, 2009, 7:52:54 AM5/31/09
Hoots wrote:

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/266fc00139813b86?
>
>Who's Cleopus?

One of Jesus' followers who did not recognize Jesus until after the
LORD had left them (Luke 24:18).

Hoots, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com

"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...

... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Hoots

Jun 1, 2009, 7:37:27 AM6/1/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Hoots wrote:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/266fc00139813b86?
>> Who's Cleopus?
>
> One of Jesus' followers who did not recognize Jesus until after the
> LORD had left them (Luke 24:18).
>
> Hoots, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>
> Love in the truth,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Board-certified Heart Doctor
> and Author of "Be Hungry"
> http://NetCabal.com
> "Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
> ... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"
>
> "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor

Sure!

Can you say "Pope Sixtus VI's six texts." three times fast?

Now *that's* a test!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 1, 2009, 12:25:22 PM6/1/09
Hoots wrote:
> > Hoots wrote:

> >> Who's Cleopus?
> >
> > One of Jesus' followers who did not recognize Jesus until after the
> > LORD had left them (Luke 24:18).
> >
> > Hoots, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>
> Sure!

Glad to see your written affirmative answer.

Now please allow me to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail at
the number listed at the bottom of the following web site:

http://WDJW.net

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor

Lady Veteran

Jun 1, 2009, 7:41:02 PM6/1/09
On Mon, 1 Jun 2009, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Now please allow me to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail at
>the number listed at the bottom of the following web site:
>
>http://WDJW.net

Call 972-786-6275 and say Joseph Smith is LORD!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 1, 2009, 10:07:56 PM6/1/09

ATP*

Jun 1, 2009, 10:17:29 PM6/1/09

"Lady Veteran" <bLobbi....@lds.org> wrote in message

> On Mon, 1 Jun 2009, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:
>>
>>Now please allow me to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail at
>>the number listed at the bottom of the following web site:
>>
>>http://WDJW.net

LV worships the lard......