Re: <>< Vanquishing the "hunger is starvation" delusion on 08/28/13 ...

wedoforgive

Aug 28, 2013, 9:13:18 AM8/28/13
James 2:
17] But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle,
open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, without uncertainty or
insincerity.
18] And the harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who
make peace.

May God bless and protect and provide peace at last.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 29, 2013, 6:59:19 AM8/29/13
Hunger = Healthy

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/053043405ea909a0?

Background: It has been extensively shown, mainly in US populations,
that sugar-sweetened beverages (SSBs) are associated with increased
risk of type 2 diabetes (T2D), but less is known about the effects of
artificially sweetened beverages (ASBs).

Objective: We evaluated the association between self-reported SSB,
ASB, and 100% fruit juice consumption and T2D risk over 14 y of
follow-up in the French prospective Etude Epidémiologique auprès des
femmes de la Mutuelle Générale de l'Education Nationale–European
Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition cohort.

Design: A total of 66,118 women were followed from 1993, and 1369
incident cases of T2D were diagnosed during the follow-up. Cox
regression models were used to estimate HRs and 95% CIs for T2D risk.

Results: The average consumption of sweetened beverages in consumers
was 328 and 568 mL/wk for SSBs and ASBs, respectively. Compared with
nonconsumers, women in the highest quartiles of SSB and ASB consumers
were at increased risk of T2D with HRs (95% CIs) of 1.34 (1.05, 1.71)
and 2.21 (1.56, 3.14) for women who consumed >359 and >603 mL/wk of
SSBs and ASBs, respectively. Strong positive trends in T2D risk were
also observed across quartiles of consumption for both types of
beverage (P = 0.0088 and P < 0.0001, respectively). In sensitivity
analyses, associations were partly mediated by BMI, although there was
still a strong significant independent effect. No association was
observed for 100% fruit juice consumption.

Conclusions: Both SSB consumption and ASB consumption were associated
with increased T2D risk. We cannot rule out that factors other than
ASB consumption that we did not control for are responsible for the
association with diabetes, and randomized trials are required to prove
a causal link between ASB consumption and T2D.

Source:
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2013/01/30/ajcn.112.050997.abstract

Comment:

Because 100% fruit juice is perceived to be liquid food, folks
drinking it are not doing it to kill their hunger (i.e. they do not
suffer from the "hunger is starvation" delusion).

Otoh, the reason why folks are drinking SSBs and ASBs is to kill their
hunger (i.e. these folks are suffering from the "hunger is starvation"
delusion).

Bottom line: The "hunger is starvation" delusion is what is actually
causing type-2 diabetes because it compels people to mindlessly
acquire visceral adipose tissue (VAT --> http://WDJW.net/VAT ) by
overeating.

Behold in amazement the following example...

Julie Bove wrote:

> "I'm starving!"

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df55a119465c1?

> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG was not
> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121 before
> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of veggies in
> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the breakfast
> insulin tomorrow. But...
>
> I am starving!

No you are not.

> Why?

Because starving people are dying from **weeks** of not eating and
dying people can't eat (i.e. are not hungry) much less type and post
on Usenet.

> Could it be that I am now digesting my food?

Being hungry means being able to digest food.

> I just don't know.

You are suffering terribly from the "hunger is starvation" (Genesis
25:32) delusion which scrambles the mind:

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

> Ate a handful of peanuts. Didn't quell the hunger.

That which kills the hunger would be killing you.

If you were to increase the amount of peanuts to 100 lbs, it would
likely kill the hunger and you.

> So I ate a bowl of little dill pickles and a few black olives. Still hungry. Grrr...

Yes, your "hunger is starvation" delusion is what caused you to have
type-2 diabetes from the outset.

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

So don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a horrible (Mark
9:42) death:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

weforgaveyou

Aug 29, 2013, 9:05:45 AM8/29/13

Heb.4

12] For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged
sword, piercing to the division of soul and spirit, of joints and
marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

13] And before him no creature is hidden, but all are open and laid bare
to the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

May God bless and protect and provide peace at last.x

%

Aug 29, 2013, 12:48:26 PM8/29/13
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Hunger = Healthy
>
> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/053043405ea909a0?
>
> Background: It has been extensively shown, mainly in US populations,
> that sugar-sweetened beverages (SSBs) are associated with increased
> risk of type 2 diabetes (T2D), but less is known about the effects of
> artificially sweetened beverages (ASBs).
>
> Objective: We evaluated the association between self-reported SSB,
> ASB, and 100% fruit juice consumption and T2D risk over 14 y of
> follow-up in the French prospective Etude Epidémiologique auprès des
> femmes de la Mutuelle Générale de l'Education Nationale-European

weforgaveyou

Aug 29, 2013, 1:19:22 PM8/29/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 30, 2013, 6:56:57 AM8/30/13

Forgiven

Aug 30, 2013, 8:12:08 AM8/30/13

1 John 1:
8] If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
9] If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive
our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10] If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2013, 12:16:24 AM8/31/13

afflictionforgiven

Aug 31, 2013, 8:28:38 AM8/31/13

James 5:

14] Is any among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and
let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord;
15] and the prayer of faith will save the sick man, and the Lord will raise
him up; and if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.
16] Therefore confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another,
that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man has great power in
its effects.

May God bless and protect and heal that you might have peace at last.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 1, 2013, 7:09:09 AM9/1/13
Hunger = Healthy

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/053043405ea909a0?

Background: It has been extensively shown, mainly in US populations,
that sugar-sweetened beverages (SSBs) are associated with increased
risk of type 2 diabetes (T2D), but less is known about the effects of
artificially sweetened beverages (ASBs).

Objective: We evaluated the association between self-reported SSB,
ASB, and 100% fruit juice consumption and T2D risk over 14 y of
follow-up in the French prospective Etude Epid�miologique aupr�s des
femmes de la Mutuelle G�n�rale de l'Education Nationale�European

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

bitternessforgiven

Sep 2, 2013, 8:37:47 AM9/2/13

Acts.8
22] Repent therefore of this wickedness of yours, and pray to the Lord
that, if possible, the intent of your heart may be forgiven you.

23] For I see that you are in the gall of bitterness and in the bond
of iniquity."

May God bless and protect and heal that you may have peace at last.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

gentleforgiven

Sep 3, 2013, 9:17:31 AM9/3/13

2Tim.2

24] And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kindly to
every one, an apt teacher, forbearing,

25] correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant
that they will repent and come to know the truth,

May God bless and protect and heal to find peace at last.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2013, 9:41:27 AM9/4/13

prayforgiven

Sep 4, 2013, 10:07:14 AM9/4/13

Luke 18:

10] "Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other
a tax collector.

11] The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, `God, I thank thee
that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even
like this tax collector.

12] I fast twice a week, I give tithes of all that I get.'

13] But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his
eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, `God, be merciful to me a
sinner!'

14] I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the
other; for every one who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles
himself will be exalted."

May God bless and protect and heal to have peace at last.

youareforgiven

Sep 5, 2013, 6:52:00 PM9/5/13

Eph 4:

31] Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put
away from you, with all malice,

32] and be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as
God in Christ forgave you.

May God bless and protect and heal that you have peace at last.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2013, 7:52:04 AM9/6/13

peaceforgive

Sep 6, 2013, 8:44:35 AM9/6/13

Tit 3:

10] As for a man who is factious, after admonishing him once or twice, have
nothing more to do with him,

11] knowing that such a person is perverted and sinful; he is
self-condemned.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2013, 2:18:37 AM9/7/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2013, 7:36:47 AM9/8/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2013, 7:06:31 AM9/9/13

loveforgive

Sep 9, 2013, 10:03:11 AM9/9/13

We love you in the Lord.

1John 2:

9] He who says he is in the light and hates his brother is in the
darkness still.

10] He who loves his brother abides in the light, and in it there is no
cause for stumbling.

11] But he who hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the
darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has
blinded his eyes.

May God bless and protect and heal that you might have peace and love at
last.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

weforgive

Sep 10, 2013, 9:46:43 AM9/10/13

A sister admonishes, teaches and corrects:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOvKc_DJT-8

May God bless and protect and heal and open ears that you might have peace
at last.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 11, 2013, 8:26:22 AM9/11/13

sheforgives

Sep 11, 2013, 10:05:35 AM9/11/13

"Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
love as brothers/sisters, be tenderhearted, be courteous."
1 Peter 3:8

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

weforgive

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2013, 7:12:32 AM9/13/13

healforgive

Sep 13, 2013, 8:36:58 AM9/13/13

We pray God heal your affliction.

May God bless and protect and heal that you might have peace at last.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2013, 2:29:23 AM9/14/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

hairforgive

Sep 16, 2013, 8:43:09 AM9/16/13

1Cor 11:

14] Does not nature itself teach you that for a man to wear long hair is
degrading to him,

May God bless an protect and heal that you might have peace at last.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

hairforgive

Sep 17, 2013, 9:32:48 AM9/17/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

healforgive

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 20, 2013, 7:45:05 AM9/20/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 21, 2013, 3:08:33 AM9/21/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 22, 2013, 7:48:25 AM9/22/13

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Sep 22, 2013, 2:48:44 PM9/22/13
On 9/22/2013 7:48 AM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> Hunger = Healthy

sightwalker we forgive your foolishness, we know you're not yourself
when you're hungry. Have a Snicker and get over yourself, act like an
adult. We know you are mensa spoiled, but you are no longer 9.
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Sep 23, 2013, 7:58:09 AM9/23/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 24, 2013, 7:39:35 AM9/24/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 25, 2013, 7:35:15 AM9/25/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 26, 2013, 4:49:41 AM9/26/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 27, 2013, 7:56:30 AM9/27/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 28, 2013, 3:30:00 AM9/28/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 29, 2013, 5:23:36 AM9/29/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 30, 2013, 10:44:29 AM9/30/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 2, 2013, 6:37:38 AM10/2/13

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Oct 2, 2013, 10:16:13 AM10/2/13
On 10/2/2013 6:37 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Hunger = Snicker tyme!
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 3, 2013, 8:11:53 AM10/3/13