Sarah Palin is Missing!

Joe from Kokomo

Jul 9, 2009, 7:43:32 PM7/9/09
...missing the irony, that is.

When asked if she would be running in 2012, she said she would not be
closing any doors behind her and that she never closed any doors behind her.

Uh, Sarah, didn't you just close the "governor door" behind you?

Also, when telling why she wanted to quit the governorship, she prattled
on about lame ducks and how they didn't do anything, just cashed their
checks and went on junkets.

Um, Sarah...just because "THEY" do it does NOT mean that YOU have to do
it. This would have been your big chance to show us that you were made
of sterner stuff.

Oh, the irony of it all.

~ RHF

Jul 9, 2009, 8:02:19 PM7/9/09
One more Joe-from-Kokomo quack, Quack. QUACK !
Suffering from "Palin Derangement Syndrome" [PDS].

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/07/08/camille-paglia-explains-palin-derangement-syndrome

deranged is as deranged does and
you do de-range-range-ranged so well
now go 'pds' on ~ RHF
.
Liberal-Fascist Suffering from "Palin Derangement Syndrome" [PDS]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/63a1a808cd16e090
.

Brenda Ann

Jul 9, 2009, 8:13:39 PM7/9/09

"Joe from Kokomo" <j...@indy.net> wrote in message

The lady needs to dye her hair blond.. then she'd match the stereotype
perfectly.

Her logic is bizarre, to say the least... who's going to vote for a
president that may quit mid-term to go off and write a book?

mi...@sushi.com

Jul 9, 2009, 8:20:36 PM7/9/09

Ronald Reagan, a man who damaged this country probably beyond repair,
did manage to accomplish a great deal in his last term, and that was
with half his brain tied behind his back due to onset of Alzheimer's.

m II

Jul 9, 2009, 8:29:30 PM7/9/09
Brenda Ann wrote:

> Her logic is bizarre, to say the least... who's going to vote for a
> president that may quit mid-term to go off and write a book?

Well, if it's a *condensed* book, then half a term is fine..

mike

Bushcraftgregg

Jul 9, 2009, 8:59:42 PM7/9/09

Got you scared too death. Bwahahahaha!!!
You and others keep proving it with EVERY
post about her. I love it! :-D

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 9, 2009, 9:01:54 PM7/9/09
Dr.David Kelly's Book of Secrets.
www.rense.com

That married Irish woman (she was born in Caherconlish,Ireland, (near
Limerick) fifty four/fifty five years ago.She is part Irish/part Brit,
by ancestry) wayyyyyy over yonder across the big pond in Bognor
Regis,England, she knows EXACTLY how I feel about the Brits! Thing is,
she Agrees with me too.
cuhulin

m II

Jul 9, 2009, 9:10:45 PM7/9/09
~ RHF wrote:

> One more Joe-from-Kokomo quack, Quack. QUACK !
> Suffering from "Palin Derangement Syndrome" [PDS].

http://tinyurl.com/mkhvkg

mike

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 9, 2009, 10:20:43 PM7/9/09
Massive Power Outage Hits West L.A.
www.standeyo.com/index1.html
cuhulin

Jim Alder

Jul 9, 2009, 11:01:57 PM7/9/09
Joe from Kokomo <j...@indy.net> wrote in news:Fgv5m.9362$Jb1.1579
@flpi144.ffdc.sbc.com:

> ...missing the irony, that is.
>
> When asked if she would be running in 2012, she said she would not be
> closing any doors behind her and that she never closed any doors behind her.

When asked why he wasn't going to run for the Presidency in 2008, Barack
Obama said that if he won, he wouldn't know what he was doing.

I guess you can't say he didn't warn you.

--
So, how's that whole "hopey - changey"
thing working out for you so far?

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 9, 2009, 11:31:20 PM7/9/09
Sarah Palin isn't missing, she is Right There!
www.SarahPAC.com

Contact is on the TNT channel.I like it when Jodie Foster freaks out
inside that machine.
cuhulin

~ RHF

Jul 10, 2009, 1:23:17 AM7/10/09
On Jul 9, 5:20 pm, "m...@sushi.com" <m...@sushi.com> wrote:
> On Jul 9, 4:43 pm, Joe from Kokomo <j...@indy.net> wrote:
> > ...missing the irony, that is.
>
> > When asked if she would be running in 2012, she said she would not be
> > closing any doors behind her and that she never closed any doors behind her.
>
> > Uh, Sarah, didn't you just close the "governor door" behind you?
>
> > Also, when telling why she wanted to quit the governorship, she prattled
> > on about lame ducks and how they didn't do anything, just cashed their
> > checks and went on junkets.
>
> > Um, Sarah...just because "THEY" do it does NOT mean that YOU have to do
> > it. This would have been your big chance to show us that you were made
> > of sterner stuff.
>
> > Oh, the irony of it all.

- Ronald Reagan, a man who damaged this
- country probably beyond repair, did manage
- to accomplish a great deal in his last term,
- and that was with half his brain tied behind
- his back due to onset of Alzheimer's.

Miso,

Many of the same people who suffer from
Palin Derangement Syndrome formerly
suffered from Ronald Reagan [Ray-Gun]
Derangement Syndrome [RRDS] and
clearly you are proof positive of it ~ RHF
.
WHO Warning - Palin Derangement Syndrome
sufferers beware of relapses of Ronald Reagan
[Ray-Gun] Derangement Syndrome
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f1e03042340474ba
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/63a1a808cd16e090
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9c16cb0dd016af89
.
Can-A-D'Oh!-ian Anti-American-Fascist Suffering

from "Palin Derangement Syndrome" [PDS].

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/50a8e55e14193542
.
obamerica© who? who? - who put the 'syndrome'
into your mentality? - barack that's who ~ RHF
.
Is Prez Obama is "The Dajjal" ? {Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8aefe156b183c4cd
.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

MNMikeW

Jul 10, 2009, 10:37:45 AM7/10/09

<mi...@sushi.com> wrote in message

Reagan had more brains than all you shit for brains liberals combined.

Mike

Jul 10, 2009, 10:45:46 AM7/10/09
On Jul 9, 8:02 pm, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> One more Joe-from-Kokomo quack, Quack. QUACK !
> Suffering from "Palin Derangement Syndrome" [PDS].

Gee, RHF, is that anything like the Obama Derangement Syndrome (ODS)
that seems to be evidenced in every recent post of your own?

Because, you do seem a little more "unhinged" than normal, lately,
buddy...

Mike

mi...@sushi.com

Jul 10, 2009, 11:12:13 AM7/10/09
On Jul 10, 7:37 am, "MNMikeW" <MNMiik...@aol.com> wrote:
> <m...@sushi.com> wrote in message

Ketchup is a vegetable according to Reagan. I don't recall seeing
little bottles of ketchup growing on a vine. Perhaps the little
ketchup bottles grow underground, like a potato. Or is that potatoe.
Where is Dan Quayle when you need him?

MNMikeW

Jul 10, 2009, 12:05:55 PM7/10/09

<mi...@sushi.com> wrote in message

Thanks for proving my point.

Bushcraftgregg

Jul 10, 2009, 12:30:06 PM7/10/09
On Jul 10, 7:04 am, Bob Dobbs <chupaca...@operamail.com> wrote:

> Brenda Ann wrote:
>
> >Her logic is bizarre, to say the least... who's going to vote for a
> >president that may quit mid-term to go off and write a book?
>
> If the America were to suffer the misfortune of having her inveigle her
> way into power in the first place, a merciful truncation at the halfway
> point would be a relief.

I would much rather hear Sarah say "truncation"
than you Bob, it would be much hawter. :-)

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 10, 2009, 1:46:23 PM7/10/09
Spooky auld Alice is sleepin now.

www.devilfinder.com
Softly She Sleeps Robokopp

Spooky auld Alice ~ George Gobel.
cuhulin

Bushcraftgregg

Jul 11, 2009, 1:56:46 PM7/11/09
On Jul 10, 6:59 am, Bob Dobbs <chupaca...@operamail.com> wrote:
> I thought she cut and ran because it was the 'mavericky' thing to do.
>
> --
>
> Operator Bob
> Echo Charlie 42- Hide quoted text -

I do have to admit Bob, that was pretty funny.

Message has been deleted

John Barnard

Jul 13, 2009, 12:16:31 AM7/13/09

I'm sure that the people at Readers Digest are cringing ...

Jim Alder

Jul 13, 2009, 12:53:28 AM7/13/09
John Barnard <jf...@shaw.ca> wrote in news:Ayy6m.2074$oG1....@newsfe12.iad:

> m II wrote:
>> Brenda Ann wrote:
>>
>>> Her logic is bizarre, to say the least... who's going to vote for a
>>> president that may quit mid-term to go off and write a book?

Clinton quit his last term as governor to run for president after
specifically promising not to do so when running for that last term.

Ya voted for HIM, didn't you?

BDK

Jul 13, 2009, 3:41:40 AM7/13/09
In article <Xns9C47910A5E03j...@216.196.97.142>,
jima...@ssnet.com says...

> John Barnard <jf...@shaw.ca> wrote in news:Ayy6m.2074$oG1....@newsfe12.iad:
>
> > m II wrote:

> Clinton quit his last term as governor to run for president after
> specifically promising not to do so when running for that last term.
>
> Ya voted for HIM, didn't you?

I seriously doubt he did. Maybe you can figure out why...
--

BDK..
Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.

Jim Alder

Jul 13, 2009, 12:06:15 PM7/13/09
BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote in news:MPG.24c491f8b52b291f98b1b7
@news.buckeye-express.com:

> In article <Xns9C47910A5E03j...@216.196.97.142>,
> jima...@ssnet.com says...
>> John Barnard <jf...@shaw.ca> wrote in news:Ayy6m.2074$oG1....@newsfe12.iad:

>> Clinton quit his last term as governor to run for president after
>> specifically promising not to do so when running for that last term.
>>
>> Ya voted for HIM, didn't you?
>
> I seriously doubt he did. Maybe you can figure out why...

First I would need to figure out why you think Brenda Ann is a 'him.' Did
Mommy skip that lesson?

Then I would need to be the type of idiot who plays the stupid "I know
something you don't - can you 'figure it out?" game you leftwing morons like
to play. And that will be the day.

bvallely

Jul 13, 2009, 12:11:32 PM7/13/09
That's great.

When is Obama going to produce the jobs America has paid a trillion
dollars for?

neoconis_ignoramus

Jul 13, 2009, 1:36:42 PM7/13/09
On Jul 12, 9:53 pm, Jim Alder <jimal...@ssnet.com> wrote:

Um, dumbfuck, did PLAIN quit to run for president? Seems to me that
she couldve done this, you know, like when the presdiential race
actually started. In two years.

LOL - drooling conservadolts fawning over the Queen of Ignorance.

BDK

Jul 13, 2009, 2:29:31 PM7/13/09
In article <Xns9C477B21183A8...@216.196.97.142>,
jima...@ssnet.com says...

LOL, I thought you were posting to John Barnard, ooops.

I'm not a huge Obama fan, but we have to give him time to reverse the
mess he was left with before we give him a final score, right? Even a
rightwing moron waits until the game is over before declaring a winner,
right?

Roy Blankenship

Jul 13, 2009, 2:24:48 PM7/13/09

"MNMikeW" <MNMi...@aol.com> wrote in message

WINNER! Dumbest post ever on Usenet.

Roy Blankenship

Jul 13, 2009, 2:26:15 PM7/13/09

"MNMikeW" <MNMi...@aol.com> wrote in message
You don't have a point, and he nailed you. You are competing with Frank
Pittel for dumbest poster ever, wanna keep digging?

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 13, 2009, 2:35:36 PM7/13/09
Washington Times ad: Obama is NOT a Natural Born Citizen, therefore is
NOT Eligible to be President.
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=269159

That is old, but True news.Washington Times is finally wakeing up.
cuhulin

Message has been deleted

Bushcraftgregg

Jul 13, 2009, 3:48:14 PM7/13/09

Two people, with anonymous historys. Like they
are talking to each other. Interesting. :-D

Bushcraftgregg

Jul 13, 2009, 4:06:25 PM7/13/09
On Jul 13, 2:29 pm, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
> In article <Xns9C477B21183A8jimaldersssnet...@216.196.97.142>,

> LOL, I thought you were posting to John Barnard, ooops.

Yeah, right . Ooops. <rolling my eyes>

> I'm not a huge Obama fan,

Bwahahahahahaah. Uh, yeah, uh huh, EVERYONE
believes you. You're not a fan of The Messiah.<rolling
my eyes>. Do you want me to pull up your posts in the
neighborhood of, should I guess, over two hundred plus,
that some how, some way....makes fun of ANYONE that
didn't vote for Barry? <shaking my head - rolling my eyes>

but we have to give him time to reverse the
> mess he was left with before we give him a final score, right? Even a
> rightwing moron waits until the game is over before declaring a winner,
> right?
> --
>
> BDK..
> Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.
> Non Jew Jew Club founding member.

> Former number one Kook Magnet, title passed to Iarnrod.- Hide quoted text -

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 13, 2009, 4:39:07 PM7/13/09
I done made two (count em, TWO) more roof rafters already terd-day.
I AM thinkin furr mesef.
What it is, I use one of my lonnnng steel bar clamps and on teh udder
end, I run a screw part way in tHat edge end and den I use my plastic
Swanson www.swansontools.com Speed Square so that I can use my
Carpenter (it is a flat pencil) pencil to mark a line for tHat angle and
cut it with my Black & Decker coumpound miter chop saw.I spect ass how I
kin jump back outch thar en my back yard and make all uv the udder
rafters twodey.

Den I weel bee redy turr start slappin them Onduran www.onduran.com
corrugated roofin panels onna dar.
Dens I will be ready tu starts puttin sum plywood on my raggity old
trailer.

I thinks for myself.
You be nice now,,, don't take no wooden nickels.

www.devilfinder.com
Wooden Nickels
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 13, 2009, 4:40:27 PM7/13/09
People who say,,, Rolling my eyes, that means they are sissies.
cuhulin

dave

Jul 13, 2009, 5:28:18 PM7/13/09

Under $200 billion has been spent on the stimulus. Mr. Bush gave a $
trillion to Wall Street, maybe that's what you're thinking of.

dave

Jul 13, 2009, 5:30:04 PM7/13/09
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> People who say,,, Rolling my eyes, that means they are sissies.
> cuhulin

This from a man who takes estrogen twice a day and wears a bra.

BDK

Jul 13, 2009, 7:29:09 PM7/13/09
In article <3d0e6ad7-80d9-4102-9dae-
aaac2a...@k20g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>, gk...@earthlink.net says...

> On Jul 13, 2:29 pm, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
> > In article <Xns9C477B21183A8jimaldersssnet...@216.196.97.142>,
> > LOL, I thought you were posting to John Barnard, ooops.
>
> Yeah, right . Ooops. <rolling my eyes>

Golly teacher, I messed up, I'm sorry.

> > I'm not a huge Obama fan,
>
> Bwahahahahahaah. Uh, yeah, uh huh, EVERYONE
> believes you.

LOL, you're in a good mood today, not all cranky like yesterday. Good
for you.

> You're not a fan of The Messiah.<rolling
> my eyes>.

The messiah? I only hear right wingers claim anyone considers him one.
But compared to the disaster of Bush, some people might think he was.

> Do you want me to pull up your posts in the
> neighborhood of, should I guess, over two hundred plus,
> that some how, some way....makes fun of ANYONE that
> didn't vote for Barry?

With the choices available, he was the best one by far. Just to keep
Palin out of the on deck circle. McCain picking Palin was a huge
mistake, a fatal one. I'm not the only one that thinks that way, BTW.

Since I've been able to vote, I voted for Ford, Reagan, Reagan, Bush,
Clinton, Clinton, Bush (I'm so ashamed), Kerry (Not much choice there
either, I held my nose), and Obama (not the stinker Kerry was, but still
the easy choice). I wasn't about to Vote for Nader.

You aren't a birthtard are you?

> <shaking my head - rolling my eyes>

It's probably due to an inner ear issue.

BDK

Jul 13, 2009, 7:29:59 PM7/13/09
In article <2058-4A5...@storefull-3173.bay.webtv.net>,
cuh...@webtv.net says...

It's just their meds wearing off, and the voices came back.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

BDK

Jul 13, 2009, 11:22:55 PM7/13/09
In article <4a5dc472.3459234@chupacabra>, chupa...@operamail.com
says...

> BDK wrote:
> >Even a
> >rightwing moron waits until the game is over before declaring a winner,
> >right?
>
> Not if they can move the goal posts and tilt the field.

That's true, a lot of people on both sides will and do cheat, if
possible.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 14, 2009, 12:25:46 AM7/14/09
I am not a sissy, and I don't roll my eyes.
I hardly ever put on my bra, it is too uncomfortable.Lots of dudes who
have boobs wear a bra.
cuhulin

Jim Alder

Jul 14, 2009, 12:39:51 AM7/14/09
neoconis_ignoramus <bella...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Jim Alder <jimal...@ssnet.com> wrote:

>> John Barnard <j...@shaw.ca> wrote:

>> � � Clinton quit his last term as governor to run for president after
>> specifically promising not to do so when running for that last term.
>>
>> � �Ya voted for HIM, didn't you?
>

> Um, dumbfuck,

WHAT, Shit4brains?

> did PLAIN[SIC] quit to run for president?

I don't know. Maybe. Did she promise NOT to? That was kind of my point,
since Clinton LIED, saying specifically that he would NOT do that to win the
election, then went ahead and did it anyway.

Sorry, I thought that was clear to the simplest slackjawed yokel, but I
didn't know YOU would be reading it.

Of course, Obama said in 2004 that he was NOT running for president in
2008 because he had just taken office and wouldn't know what he was doing if
he won the presidency.

So you can't say he didn't warn you, but I fail to get why you now hold
this against Palin.

> Seems to me that
> she couldve done this, you know, like when the presdiential race
> actually started. In two years.

I guess it depends on what plans she has in the immediate future. You don't
know and neither do I, so your latest expression of comtempt and hatred for
everything not Liberal is once again based on nothing but your hatred of
everything not Liberal.

> LOL - drooling conservadolts fawning over the Queen of Ignorance.

Leave your mom out of this, shit head.

Jim Alder

Jul 14, 2009, 1:06:41 AM7/14/09
BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:

> jima...@ssnet.com says...

>> BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:
>> > jima...@ssnet.com says...

>> > I seriously doubt he did. Maybe you can figure out why...
>>
>> First I would need to figure out why you think Brenda Ann is a 'him.'
Did
>> Mommy skip that lesson?
>>
>> Then I would need to be the type of idiot who plays the stupid "I know
>> something you don't - can you 'figure it out?" game you leftwing morons
like
>> to play. And that will be the day.
>
> LOL, I thought you were posting to John Barnard, ooops.

Yes, that whole ">>" thing is a complicated code to crack.

> I'm not a huge Obama fan, but we have to give him time to reverse the
> mess he was left with before we give him a final score, right?

Hmmm, let's see. We were talking about Sarah Palin leaving the office of
governor early and how that disqualified her for the presidency, and I asked
why Clinton didn't suffer the same condemnation when he promised not to leave
early, so your logical progression to the discussion is: "Shouldn't we give
Obama more time to fix things?"??

Okay, I'll play along.

I was willing to wait. OBAMA was the one who called for a final vote when
he said the stimulus worked.

> Even a rightwing moron waits until the game is over before declaring a
winner,
> right?

I wouldn't know what a rightwing moron does or thinks, but do you recall
when the "worst presidency in history" accusations first started during the
Bush administration? I'm remembering the great patience the Left had while
calling the 'surge' a failure before it had even started. Same for the
invasion of Baghdad. Come to think, the tax cuts didn't exactly get a full
count either.

Want to try again?

Jim Alder

Jul 14, 2009, 1:27:39 AM7/14/09
BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:

> gk...@earthlink.net says...
>> BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:

>> > jimaldersssnet...@216.196.97.142> wrote:
>>
>> > LOL, I thought you were posting to John Barnard, ooops.
>>
>> Yeah, right . Ooops. <rolling my eyes>
>
> Golly teacher, I messed up, I'm sorry.
>
>> > I'm not a huge Obama fan,
>>
>> Bwahahahahahaah. Uh, yeah, uh huh, EVERYONE believes you.
>
> LOL, you're in a good mood today, not all cranky like yesterday. Good
> for you.
>
>> You're not a fan of The Messiah.<rolling my eyes>.
>
> The messiah? I only hear right wingers claim anyone considers him one.

Of course, you didn't hear Farrakan call him that, you only heard the
'right wingers' repeat it, but didn't hear WHO they were repeating.

I believe 'messiah' means 'chosen one' and I'm sure you never heard Oprah
call him that with adoration in her eyes? Didn't think so.

> But compared to the disaster of Bush, some people might think he was.

Perhaps it was Bush's eight year crucifixion that made people think
messiah when Obama appeared immediately after?

>> Do you want me to pull up your posts in the
>> neighborhood of, should I guess, over two hundred plus, that some how,
>> some way....makes fun of ANYONE that didn't vote for Barry?
>
> With the choices available, he was the best one by far.

That remains to be seen.

> Just to keep
> Palin out of the on deck circle. McCain picking Palin was a huge
> mistake, a fatal one. I'm not the only one that thinks that way, BTW.

You're not the only one, but calling it 'thinking' is a stretch. It was a
kneejerk reaction to whoever he might have chosen. She was a wrong choice
immediately, and it was only a matter of assembling the negative list of
reasons once they had a name to work with. The first article I saw about her -
the day her name came out - said that her hairdo was 20 years out of date! I
guess they had to work fast.

Brenda Ann

Jul 14, 2009, 2:20:25 AM7/14/09

"Jim Alder" <jima...@ssnet.com> wrote in message

> I don't know. Maybe. Did she promise NOT to? That was kind of my
> point,
> since Clinton LIED, saying specifically that he would NOT do that to win
> the
> election, then went ahead and did it anyway.

Isn't it just possible (and mind you, I think that Clinton should be serving
prison time over the Monica thing) that MAYBE there's a LITTLE bit of
difference between lying and changing one's mind?

Lying is when he said "I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski."

I would have to read the original text, but somehow I doubt that the word
"promise" entered into the statement. Even if it did, and he later found he
had a good chance to obtain higher office, and thus changed his mind, it
still would not be a lie. A lie is a purposeful untruth..

Bushcraftgregg

Jul 14, 2009, 6:45:27 AM7/14/09
On Jul 13, 4:40 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> People who say,,, Rolling my eyes, that means they are sissies.
> cuhulin

Cuhulin, now that made me cry.:-(

Being a sissy and all.;-)

Bushcraftgregg

Jul 14, 2009, 6:47:11 AM7/14/09
On Jul 13, 5:30 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

That made me laugh.

I didn't want to go there. I think Cuhulin is 100%
man, minus the estrogen and all.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 14, 2009, 8:47:57 AM7/14/09
Bouque Moor, Sep!

Yeah, Sang, it's raining like hell here.I reckon I won't work on my
trailer today.

www.rense.com/general86/declass.htm

///La dey, Co,,,, tau hip my///
cuhulin

Jim Alder

Jul 14, 2009, 12:08:50 PM7/14/09
"Brenda Ann" <bre...@shinbiro.com> wrote in news:i46dna-
LMLMgvsHXnZ2...@giganews.com:

> "Jim Alder" <jima...@ssnet.com> wrote in message
>> I don't know. Maybe. Did she promise NOT to? That was kind of my
>> point, since Clinton LIED, saying specifically that he would NOT
>> do that to win the
>> election, then went ahead and did it anyway.
>>

> Isn't it just possible (and mind you, I think that Clinton should be serving
> prison time over the Monica thing) that MAYBE there's a LITTLE bit of
> difference between lying and changing one's mind?

Of cuorse there is. WHen Clinton does it, it's a lie. ;^D

I mnean seriously, in retrospect, when William Clinton said "I promise to
serve my full term even if offered the presidency" should anyone have believed
for one second that he meant it?

> Lying is when he said "I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski."

I'm sure he promised to serve with the same conviction in his face.

> I would have to read the original text, but somehow I doubt that the word
> "promise" entered into the statement. Even if it did, and he later found he
> had a good chance to obtain higher office, and thus changed his mind, it
> still would not be a lie. A lie is a purposeful untruth..

The "purpose" was to get re-elected governor, giving him greater
credibility for the presidential election.

buzz

Jul 14, 2009, 12:53:05 PM7/14/09
Jim Alder wrote:

> Of course, Obama said in 2004 that he was NOT running for president in
> 2008 because he had just taken office and wouldn't know what he was doing if
> he won the presidency.

Give Hussein credit for getting one thing correct.

Simple-minded dummycrats (the party that birthed the kkk) and
liberals...morons electing morons.

~ RHF

Jul 15, 2009, 8:21:12 AM7/15/09

(OT) : Palin Derangement Syndrome
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f1e03042340474ba
Liberal-Fascist Suffering from "Palin Derangement Syndrome" [PDS]
.

Jim Alder

Jul 15, 2009, 12:18:52 PM7/15/09
"~ RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote in news:0d1a3f3b-fed4-44c8-8017-
9231d3...@c36g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

We coould call it Palin Madness Syndrome, but since the symptoms are
already so similar, best to avoid confusion. Can't we just call it Liberal
Derangement Syndrome and not need a different acronym for each conservative?

The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead

Jul 15, 2009, 12:31:28 PM7/15/09

"Jim Alder" <jima...@ssnet.com> wrote in message

Nah, nothing so glorious. She's just a quitter. Plain and simple FACT.

~ RHF

Jul 15, 2009, 4:12:46 PM7/15/09
On Jul 15, 9:31 am, " The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead"
<sp...@spike.spike> wrote:
> "Jim Alder" <jimal...@ssnet.com> wrote in message

> > "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote in
> > 9231d3cec...@c36g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

> > in
> > if

> >> (OT) : Palin Derangement Syndrome
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f1e03042340474ba
> >> Liberal-Fascist Suffering from "Palin Derangement Syndrome" [PDS]
>
> >    We coould call it Palin Madness Syndrome, but since the symptoms are
> > already so similar, best to avoid confusion. Can't we just call it Liberal
> > Derangement Syndrome and not need a different acronym for each
> > conservative?
>
> Nah, nothing so glorious. She's just a quitter. Plain and simple FACT.

TURBID - And you remain "Ugly" with
or without the Republican Brand. ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f1e03042340474ba
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/78f74b69cf291316
.
One more two faced Democrat quack, Quack. QUACK !
Liberal-Fascist suffering from "Palin Derangement
Syndrome" [PDS].
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/07/08/camille-paglia-explains-palin-derangement-syndrome
.
One more two faced Can-A-D'Oh!-ian
quack, Quack. QUACK !
Anti-American-Fascist suffering from
"Palin Derangement Syndrome" [PDS].
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/50a8e55e14193542
NOTE - The Root Cause of Can-A-D'Oh!-ian
Anti-Americanism {Preaching Hate for the
USA and Americans} is Liberal-Fascism.
.
Palin Derangement Syndrome (PDS) :
Obama-Mania's© Worst Enemy ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2b89895e488efd87
.
WHO Warning - "Palin Derangement" Syndrome Sufferers
Beware of Relapses of Ronald Reagan {Ronny Ray-Gun}
Derangement Syndrome
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2268dce4273dc0f3
.
ABOUT - Democrat "Liberal" {Fascist} Derangement Syndrome :
.
Who Is A "Fascist"? & Who Is A "Liberal"
Are Some One And The Same
-aka- "Liberal-Fascist" Can They Exist & Do They Exist ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6c9c9a87136d9a10
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/63de525218ca759a
.
The Cult of Obamaism© from the 'Little Green Book' "
Sayings of Czar Obama" -aka- President-for-Life
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/48319190ff8c6a6e
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5e25f862c62682f6
.
"Liberal-Fascism" with over 6-Million 'Hits' :
Liberal-Fascism is a Virtual Reality in the 21st Century
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6a0dba38cddc6d10
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b9e1cc7e74967517
.
ObamaNistas© {Liberal-Fascists} Worried About
The Great Leader's Socialist Economic Competence
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9876df6e26d1b4c8
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/22d3aa8461de1401
.
The Obama-Speakers© Denying That "Liberal-Fascism" Exists
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/20943adbe30480e1
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2df6e608844a1aa9
.
ObamaNistas© {Liberal-Fascists} :
The Validity of the Term "Liberal-Fascist"
? Can Liberal-Fascism Exist ?
? Do Liberal-Fascists Exist ?
more denial, and more Denial. still more DENIAL !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/bc485a88fb685a99
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/af4569002bba33ca
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/efbc4aa52f959d40
.
Try to use 1930s Definitions to Deny that
Liberal-Fascism Does Exist in the 21st
Century is an Tired Old Argument.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7fd91b4a2e4429c9
.

The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead

Jul 15, 2009, 4:43:12 PM7/15/09

"~ RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

Another frothing kOOk speaks.
Few listen.

Mike

Jul 15, 2009, 5:37:40 PM7/15/09
> [...]

>  .
> The Obama-Speakers© Denying That "Liberal-Fascism" Existshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/20943adbe30480e1http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2df6e608844a1aa9

>  .
> ObamaNistas© {Liberal-Fascists} :
> The Validity of the Term "Liberal-Fascist"
> ? Can Liberal-Fascism Exist ?
> ? Do Liberal-Fascists Exist ?
> more denial, and more Denial. still more DENIAL !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/bc485a88fb685a99http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/af4569002bba33cahttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/efbc4aa52f959d40

>  .
> Try to use 1930s Definitions to Deny that

RHF,

It's considered bad form to buttress your own positions with citations
back to your own earlier posts. Using that approach, you can "prove"
anything you've ever posted. Surely, even you can see how circular
that is.

Mike

The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead

Jul 15, 2009, 5:41:20 PM7/15/09

"Mike" <mwbr...@aol.com> wrote in message

RHF,

Mike

While I do appreciate decorum and thank you for it, you do realize that
you're addressing a lump of cabbage in your last post, don't you?

dxAce

Jul 15, 2009, 5:45:52 PM7/15/09

Whilst you just addressed a dufus who once claimed to have a PhD.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead

Jul 15, 2009, 6:12:18 PM7/15/09

<G...@Whipped.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 09:31:28 -0700, " The Ugly

> Republican Brand is Dead" <sp...@spike.spike> wrote:
>
>>Nah, nothing so glorious. She's just a quitter. Plain and simple FACT.
>

> Speaking of "quitters".........
>
> Ask JimmyBob why his Web-photo got taken down.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 15, 2009, 7:09:29 PM7/15/09
There are Many, Many Shootings every day and night in District of
Criminals.
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=269401
cuhulin

~ RHF

Jul 16, 2009, 3:41:18 AM7/16/09
> > or without the Republican Brand. ~ RHFhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f1e03042340474...

> >  .
> > One more two faced Democrat quack, Quack. QUACK !
> > Liberal-Fascist suffering from "Palin Derangement
> > Syndrome" [PDS].http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/07/08/camille-paglia-...
> >  .
> > One more two faced Can-A-D'Oh!-ian
> > quack, Quack. QUACK !
> > Anti-American-Fascist suffering from
> > "Palin Derangement Syndrome" [PDS].http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/50a8e55e14193542
> > NOTE - The Root Cause of Can-A-D'Oh!-ian
> > Anti-Americanism {Preaching Hate for the
> > USA and Americans} is Liberal-Fascism.
> >  .
> > Palin Derangement Syndrome (PDS) :
> > Obama-Mania's© Worst Enemy ?http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2b89895e488efd87
> >  .
> > WHO Warning - "Palin Derangement" Syndrome Sufferers
> > Beware of Relapses of Ronald Reagan {Ronny Ray-Gun}
> > Derangement Syndromehttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2268dce4273dc0f3
> >  .
> > ABOUT - Democrat "Liberal" {Fascist} Derangement Syndrome :
> >  .
> > Who Is A "Fascist"? & Who Is A "Liberal"
> > Are Some One And The Same
> > -aka- "Liberal-Fascist" Can They Exist & Do They Exist ?http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6c9c9a87136d9a...

> >  .
> > The Cult of Obamaism© from the 'Little Green Book' "
> > Sayings of Czar Obama" -aka- President-for-Lifehttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/48319190ff8c6a...

> >  .
> > "Liberal-Fascism" with over 6-Million 'Hits' :
> > Liberal-Fascism is a Virtual Reality in the 21st Centuryhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6a0dba38cddc6d...

> >  .
> > ObamaNistas© {Liberal-Fascists} Worried About
> > The Great Leader's Socialist Economic Competencehttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9876df6e26d1b4...
> >  .
> > The Obama-Speakers© Denying That "Liberal-Fascism" Existshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/20943adbe30480...

> >  .
> > ObamaNistas© {Liberal-Fascists} :
> > The Validity of the Term "Liberal-Fascist"
> > ? Can Liberal-Fascism Exist ?
> > ? Do Liberal-Fascists Exist ?
> > more denial, and more Denial. still more DENIAL !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/bc485a88fb685a...

> >  .
> > Try to use 1930s Definitions to Deny that
> > Liberal-Fascism Does Exist in the 21st
> > Century is an Tired Old Argument.http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7fd91b4a2e4429c9
> >  .

- RHF,
-
- It's considered bad form to buttress your own positions with
citations
- back to your own earlier posts. Using that approach, you can "prove"
- anything you've ever posted. Surely, even you can see how circular
- that is.
-
- Mike

MWB - i prove, -what- I Prove. -what- I PROVE ! ~ RHF {ibid}
-ps- and i approve of what i prove ;;-}}
-wrt- i know, -what- I Know. -what- I KNOW !
{Knowing -is- Knowing} -aka- That Gut Feeling [.]
-sort-of-like- What I Said. -is- WHAT I SAID !
-that-being- Another Freaking "Liberal-Fascist
{Democrat} Derangement Syndrome" Post
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/569427764ca370f0
.
MWB -ah- My Form Do Be Circular -if-not-
Outright Rotund and Retreaded :o) ~ RHF
.

~ RHF

Jul 16, 2009, 3:47:46 AM7/16/09
On Jul 15, 2:41 pm, " The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead"
<sp...@spike.spike> wrote:
> "Mike" <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > RHFhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f1e03042340474...
> > ?http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6c9c9a87136d9a...

> > .
> > The Cult of Obamaism© from the 'Little Green Book' "
> > Sayings of Czar Obama" -aka-
> > President-for-Lifehttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/48319190ff8c6a...

> > .
> > "Liberal-Fascism" with over 6-Million 'Hits' :
> > Liberal-Fascism is a Virtual Reality in the 21st
> > Centuryhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6a0dba38cddc6d...

> > .
> > ObamaNistas© {Liberal-Fascists} Worried About
> > The Great Leader's Socialist Economic
> > Competencehttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9876df6e26d1b4...

> > .
> > The Obama-Speakers© Denying That "Liberal-Fascism"
> > Existshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/20943adbe30480...

> > .
> > ObamaNistas© {Liberal-Fascists} :
> > The Validity of the Term "Liberal-Fascist"
> > ? Can Liberal-Fascism Exist ?
> > ? Do Liberal-Fascists Exist ?
> > more denial, and more Denial. still more DENIAL
> > !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/bc485a88fb685a...

> > .
> > Try to use 1930s Definitions to Deny that
> > Liberal-Fascism Does Exist in the 21st
> > Century is an Tired Old
> > Argument.http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7fd91b4a2e4429c9
> > .
>
> RHF,
>
> It's considered bad form to buttress your own positions with citations
> back to your own earlier posts. Using that approach, you can "prove"
> anything you've ever posted. Surely, even you can see how circular
> that is.
>
> Mike

- While I do appreciate decorum and thank you for it,
- you do realize that you're addressing a lump of cabbage
- in your last post, don't you?

TURBID,

Speaking of "lump of cabbage" - How Are You . . .

you're such a little sauer-kraut ~ RHF
.
-staying-on-message-

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 16, 2009, 10:12:04 AM7/16/09
Why do some ''people'' hate Sarah Palin? I just can't figure that out.

I tossed one of doggy's rubber squeaky doggy toys in the air, she bumped
it with her nose, it flew agains't the wall and landed under my old
antique rockin chair near the rear corner of her couch.She has a s.it
fit if I don't immediately git up off of her couch and fetch her toy for
herself.

Soooo, you got a little bitty job in a little bitty cityyyy,,,,,, it's
alrightttttt to be a little bitty,,,,,,, Yeyyyyyyy
Hoooooooooooo,,,,,,,,,,,

I almost forgot to take my Estrogen tablet this morning, I better do
that right now.
cuhulin

The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead

Jul 16, 2009, 3:50:44 AM7/16/09

"~ RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

Wake up and smell the napalm, kook.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=palin+quitter&btnG=Google+Search&fp=8k2x5uicYYs

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 16, 2009, 5:44:14 PM7/16/09
Rob Lamb is Right.
www.rense.com/general86/pap.htm

I have a Much Better Name for the Pentagon nowadays, and the Name does
NOT start with the Letter P.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 16, 2009, 7:31:29 PM7/16/09
federal judge dismisses Reservist's suit questioning the DUMBASS.
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=269487

On tonight's Trailer Park Boys at 9:00 PM.
''I B...d Lucy and Knocked Her Up...No Big Deal & Three Good Men Are
Dead''
Ricky finds out he is not the father of Lucy's child.Lahey agrees to
help Ray by deleting his drunk driving records.

Only on DirecTV.
cuhulin

John Barnard

Jul 17, 2009, 8:46:00 PM7/17/09
Bushcraftgregg wrote:
> On Jul 13, 2:29 pm, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
>> In article <Xns9C477B21183A8jimaldersssnet...@216.196.97.142>,

>> LOL, I thought you were posting to John Barnard, ooops.
>
> Yeah, right . Ooops. <rolling my eyes>
>
>> I'm not a huge Obama fan,
>
> Bwahahahahahaah. Uh, yeah, uh huh, EVERYONE
> believes you. You're not a fan of The Messiah.<rolling
> my eyes>. Do you want me to pull up your posts in the

> neighborhood of, should I guess, over two hundred plus,
> that some how, some way....makes fun of ANYONE that
> didn't vote for Barry? <shaking my head - rolling my eyes>

Nahhhh, we just make fun of kooktard birth certificate conspiracists.
I don't remember Georgie boy posting his BC anywhere.

> but we have to give him time to reverse the
>> mess he was left with before we give him a final score, right? Even a
>> rightwing moron waits until the game is over before declaring a winner,
>> right?
>> --
>>
>> BDK..
>> Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.
>> Non Jew Jew Club founding member.
>> Former number one Kook Magnet, title passed to Iarnrod.- Hide quoted text -

Jim Alder

Jul 17, 2009, 9:44:28 PM7/17/09
John Barnard <jf...@shaw.ca> wrote in news:cX88m.18098$Qg6....@newsfe14.iad:

> Nahhhh, we just make fun of kooktard birth certificate conspiracists.
> I don't remember Georgie boy posting his BC anywhere.

Do you remember anyone asking for it?

BDK

Jul 18, 2009, 1:40:53 AM7/18/09
In article <Xns9C4BDD29DB713...@216.196.97.142>,
jima...@ssnet.com says...

> John Barnard <jf...@shaw.ca> wrote in news:cX88m.18098$Qg6....@newsfe14.iad:
>
> > Nahhhh, we just make fun of kooktard birth certificate conspiracists.
> > I don't remember Georgie boy posting his BC anywhere.
>
> Do you remember anyone asking for it?

Nope, I wonder why?

I have a good idea why people are asking about Obama=3Fs.

Jim Alder

Jul 18, 2009, 2:17:46 AM7/18/09
BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote in news:MPG.24cb2a6fcea6777d98b213
@news.buckeye-express.com:

@newsfe14.iad:

>> > Nahhhh, we just make fun of kooktard birth certificate conspiracists.
>> > I don't remember Georgie boy posting his BC anywhere.
>>
>> Do you remember anyone asking for it?
>
> Nope, I wonder why?

Because his parents are famous Americans.

> I have a good idea why people are asking about Obama's.

So do I. Because his grandmother said she was there when he was born in
Kenya. Because his father was Kenyan and a British subject. Because he's
keeping his school records hidden. Because his brother and sister can't agree
what hospital he was born in. And because he lies through his teeth on
numerous occasions.

You know, stuff like that.

BDK

Jul 18, 2009, 2:52:16 AM7/18/09
In article <Xns9C4C175B926B7...@216.196.97.142>,
jima...@ssnet.com says...

> BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote in news:MPG.24cb2a6fcea6777d98b213
> @news.buckeye-express.com:
>
> > In article <Xns9C4BDD29DB713...@216.196.97.142>,
> > jima...@ssnet.com says...
> >> John Barnard <jf...@shaw.ca> wrote in news:cX88m.18098$Qg6.14691
> @newsfe14.iad:

> >> Do you remember anyone asking for it?
> >
> > Nope, I wonder why?
>
> Because his parents are famous Americans.
>
> > I have a good idea why people are asking about Obama's.
>
> So do I. Because his grandmother said she was there when he was born in
> Kenya.

No, she didn=3Ft, but keep saying she did, so we can keep laughing.

> Because his father was Kenyan and a British subject.

Makes absolutely no difference where his father was from or what country
he was a citizen of. He was born in Hawaii, and has proven it, to all
sane people, and that=3Fs all he needs to do.

> Because he's keeping his school records hidden.

No, he isn't, but keep lying, it=3Fs funny when you kooks tap dance.

> Because his brother and sister can't agree
> what hospital he was born in.

Um, I don=3Ft think either one of them was there, so who cares if, and
that=3Fs a big if, it=3Fs true, since most of the Obama BC claims are
hilariously false.

> And because he lies through his teeth on numerous occasions.

LOL.

> You know, stuff like that.

You mean insane stuff like that?

Jim Alder

Jul 18, 2009, 11:46:48 AM7/18/09
BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:

> jima...@ssnet.com says...

>> BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:
>> > jima...@ssnet.com says...

>> > Nope, I wonder why?
>>
>> Because his parents are famous Americans.
>>
>> > I have a good idea why people are asking about Obama's.
>>
>> So do I. Because his grandmother said she was there when he was born in
>> Kenya.
>

> No, she didn't, but keep saying she did, so we can keep laughing.

Whistleblower, Corsi writes, obtained an affidavit submitted by Rev. Kweli
Shuhubia, the official Swahili translator for the Anabaptist Conference held
annually in Kenya.

In the affidavit Shuhubia states that he visited Obama's grandmother at her
home to conduct a telephone conference interview with Bishop Ron McRae in the
United States, in which the bishop asked Sarah Obama if her grandson was born
in Kenya.

"Ms. Sarah Hussein Obama was very adamant that her grandson, Senator Barack
Hussein Obama, was born in Kenya, and that she was present and witnessed his
birth in Kenya, not the United States," Shuhubia states in the affidavit.
"During the conversation, Ms. Sarah Hussein Obama never changed her reply that
she was indeed present when Senator Barack Obama was born in Kenya."

>> Because his father was Kenyan and a British subject.
>
> Makes absolutely no difference where his father was from or what country
> he was a citizen of. He was born in Hawaii, and has proven it, to all

> sane people, and that's all he needs to do.

Ah yes, there's the ass kissing true believer, and there's the 'not
sane.' What a safe, stupid world you choose to live in.

>> Because he's keeping his school records hidden.
>

> No, he isn't, but keep lying, it's funny when you kooks tap dance.

Yes he is, but keep denying. It's all you've got.

>> Because his brother and sister can't agree what hospital he was born
>> in.
>

> Um, I don't think..

And the truth comes out.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 18, 2009, 1:57:42 PM7/18/09
Maybe Sarah Palin is out Moose hunting, or Grizzly Bar hunting, or,
Kicking Dumbass democraps and libturds Dumb Asses, or shoppin at the Out
Of The Closet Alaska store. www.outoftheclosetalaska.com

Her favorite shoe store is the Shoe Fly shoe store in Juneau,Alaska.
cuhulin

BDK

Jul 18, 2009, 2:16:28 PM7/18/09
In article <Xns9C4C77D5233B4...@216.196.97.142>,

LOL, funny when that recording is translated accurately, she doesn't say
anything of the sort. But accuracy and common sense is something all
kooktards have a deep aversion to. Kind of like taking your meds.

> >> Because his father was Kenyan and a British subject.
> >
> > Makes absolutely no difference where his father was from or what country
> > he was a citizen of. He was born in Hawaii, and has proven it, to all
> > sane people, and that's all he needs to do.
>
> Ah yes, there's the ass kissing true believer, and there's the 'not
> sane.' What a safe, stupid world you choose to live in.

Not an "ass kissing" anything, just not a raving birthtardic loon. Let's
see, nobody on either side, with all that was up for grabs (Becoming
POTUS) during all the primaries, and before the election, and even
after, never mentioned any doubt about where he was born, yet a few sick
birthtardic loons insist there's some question where he was born. You're
so far out there now, can you even see Earth from where you're at?

Cue the Twilight Zone theme music...

> >> Because he's keeping his school records hidden.
> >
> > No, he isn't, but keep lying, it's funny when you kooks tap dance.
>
> Yes he is, but keep denying. It's all you've got.

BWHAHAHAHA! Getting your info from kookpages is a sure ticket to
loserville. One way. Hope you're enjoying it there.

> >> Because his brother and sister can't agree what hospital he was born
> >> in.
> >
> > Um, I don't think..
>
> And the truth comes out.

It's been obvious for some time, you suffer from a severe case of
birthtardery. It's so funny for us folks who don't have any contact with
you, so tragic for your family.

Rave on, rave on. Make me laugh.

He was born in Hawaii, get over it, and get a life, whatever life you
can get at this point.

BDK

Jul 18, 2009, 2:18:29 PM7/18/09
In article <23810-4A6...@storefull-3173.bay.webtv.net>,
cuh...@webtv.net says...

Jeez, even my Republican friends are embarrassed by her.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 18, 2009, 3:32:03 PM7/18/09
All I wants to do is marry her for the weekends.

I don't really wants to really get back to work on my old trailer right
now, but I reckon I must.Or I will never get done with it.
cuhulin

The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead

Jul 18, 2009, 3:49:35 PM7/18/09

"~ RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

TURBID,

RHF = Dog Chasing Tail.

Jim Alder

Jul 18, 2009, 5:06:22 PM7/18/09
BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:

What a lucky break! You speak Swahili?! And better than the official
Swahili translator for the Anabaptist Conference held annually in Kenya?
Where'd you study?

> But accuracy and common sense is something all
> kooktards have a deep aversion to. Kind of like taking your meds.

I have a deep aversion to slackjawed nitwits who call people names and
think they can just say any old shit (like "the translation was wrong") and
think it means anything more than the sound of the fucking wind blowing
through your head.

>> > Makes absolutely no difference where his father was from or what country
>> > he was a citizen of. He was born in Hawaii, and has proven it, to all
>> > sane people, and that's all he needs to do.
>>
>> Ah yes, there's the ass kissing true believer, and there's the 'not
>> sane.' What a safe, stupid world you choose to live in.
>
> Not an "ass kissing" anything, just not a raving birthtardic loon.

Ass-kissing true believer. That's someone who thinks his messiah can tell
no lies, even though he told a buttload to get elected. Someone who thinks his
measly off-the-cuff denial trumps the word of an official translator/reverend
and a bishop.

You know. A moron.

> Let's
> see, nobody on either side, with all that was up for grabs (Becoming
> POTUS) during all the primaries, and before the election, and even
> after, never mentioned any doubt about where he was born,

Why? Because YOU didn't hear about it? But you're a clueless, braindead,
asskissing liberal. You were too busy tossing rose petals in front of Obama to
hear any dissenting voices.

> yet a few sick
> birthtardic loons insist there's some question where he was born. You're
> so far out there now, can you even see Earth from where you're at?
>
> Cue the Twilight Zone theme music...

>> > No, he isn't, but keep lying, it's funny when you kooks tap dance.
>>
>> Yes he is, but keep denying. It's all you've got.
>
> BWHAHAHAHA! Getting your info from kookpages is a sure ticket to
> loserville. One way. Hope you're enjoying it there.

Getting yours from the voices in your head is a sure thing, tho, huh?

BDK

Jul 18, 2009, 7:23:48 PM7/18/09
In article <Xns9C4CAE03A1B53...@216.196.97.142>,

LOL, cue the birthtard tap dancin' music! It's time for a birthtard
hootenanny!

> Where'd you study?

Well, it sure wasn't on kookpages.

> > But accuracy and common sense is something all
> > kooktards have a deep aversion to. Kind of like taking your meds.
>
> I have a deep aversion to slackjawed nitwits who call people names and
> think they can just say any old shit (like "the translation was wrong") and
> think it means anything more than the sound of the fucking wind blowing
> through your head.

BWHAHAHAHAHA! You've got a lot of improvement to even get to "slackjawed
nitwit", and whole lot more than that to get to "subnormal", but I guess
it does give you a goal to work towards..

Sorry, but us normal folks won't wait for you.

> >> Ah yes, there's the ass kissing true believer, and there's the 'not
> >> sane.' What a safe, stupid world you choose to live in.
> >
> > Not an "ass kissing" anything, just not a raving birthtardic loon.
>
> Ass-kissing true believer. That's someone who thinks his messiah can tell
> no lies, even though he told a buttload to get elected. Someone who thinks his
> measly off-the-cuff denial trumps the word of an official translator/reverend
> and a bishop.
>
> You know. A moron.

ROTFL. He's a politician, he always lies. But there's more than enough
proof about where he was born to satisfy anyone but the most extreme of
kooktards, such as yourself. I know you don't realize how far gone you
are, so you might want to ask a friend or family member, and maybe they
will tell you the facts of life and get you treatment.

Meanwhile, keep the kookery coming.

> > Let's
> > see, nobody on either side, with all that was up for grabs (Becoming
> > POTUS) during all the primaries, and before the election, and even
> > after, never mentioned any doubt about where he was born,
>
> Why? Because YOU didn't hear about it? But you're a clueless, braindead,
> asskissing liberal. You were too busy tossing rose petals in front of Obama to
> hear any dissenting voices.

BWHAHAHAHAHA! Holy shit, you're a gold mine of loonacy. The only
dissenting "voices" are the few raving birthtards like yourself. A sad
few mental patients who don't really count, except for comedic value,
and in that, you're worth more than your weight in gold.

> > yet a few sick
> > birthtardic loons insist there's some question where he was born. You're
> > so far out there now, can you even see Earth from where you're at?
> >
> > Cue the Twilight Zone theme music...

> >> Yes he is, but keep denying. It's all you've got.
> >
> > BWHAHAHAHA! Getting your info from kookpages is a sure ticket to
> > loserville. One way. Hope you're enjoying it there.
>
> Getting yours from the voices in your head is a sure thing, tho, huh?

Sorry, voices in your head is a symptom of kooktardery. Why isn't
someone intervening, and getting you some help?

Jim Alder

Jul 18, 2009, 8:06:11 PM7/18/09
BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> showed:

That he has no facts and no sense.

You can go now.

<plonk>

BDK

Jul 18, 2009, 8:45:29 PM7/18/09
In article <Xns9C4CCC7FCCC96...@216.196.97.142>,
jima...@ssnet.com says...

> BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> showed:
>
> That he has no facts and no sense.
>
> You can go now.
>
> <plonk>

WAHHHH! A kooktard pussy plonked me..sniff!

How can I go on?

Easy, just keep laughing.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 18, 2009, 11:25:42 PM7/18/09
Nie talk, G.I.!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 18, 2009, 11:21:52 PM7/18/09
Rockwell JawHorse, infomercial on DirecTV channel 96.

tHat's what I need.
4 payments $44.44
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 18, 2009, 11:50:48 PM7/18/09
Them cute gals on tv workin out on those AbCircle Pro exercise
machines,,,, WOW!
www.TryAbCircle.com
cuhulin

~ RHF

Jul 20, 2009, 6:56:00 AM7/20/09
On Jul 18, 11:16 am, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
> In article <Xns9C4C77D5233B4jimaldersssnet...@216.196.97.142>,
> jimal...@ssnet.com says...
>

> > BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
>
> > > jimal...@ssnet.com says...

BDK speaking of raving-on, Raving-On. RAVING-ON !

rave-on ~ RHF
-ps- no 'telamon' required
-pps- you are a bi-polar 'kook magnet' unto yourself
.

~ RHF

Jul 20, 2009, 7:03:20 AM7/20/09
On Jul 18, 8:10 pm, G...@Whipped.com wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 16:06:22 -0500, Jim Alder
>
> <jimal...@ssnet.com> wrote:
> >=============================================================================
>
> Citing Jim Alder for his amazing Usenet Intellect:
>
> "Oh, would you go fuck yourself?
> Jim Alder, Nov 20, 2007
>
> "You fucking cowardly cocksucker"
> Jim Alder, July 25, 2007
>
> "Fuck you and the whore you rode in on."
> Sept 11, 2007
>
> "Fuck off and die, hatemongering asshole."
> Jim Alder, Mar 28, 2007
>
> Everyone has trouble getting an intelligent discourse going
> with you, nincompoop. Now fuck off."
> Jim Alder, Sept 3, 2007
>
> "Shut the fuck up, you imterminably yammering hatemongering
> sack of flaming dog shit!"
> Jim Alder, May 11, 2007
>
> "What at fucking simpleassed disease you bigots are. Fuck you."
> Jim Alder, June 3, 2007
>
> "What the fuck is wrong with you, you disgusting subhuman garbage?"
> Jim Alder, May 1, 2007
>
> "You slimy little chickenshit punk."
> Jim Alder, Apr 7, 2004
>
> "You clueless punk"
> Jim Alder, Feb 29, 2004
>
> "Is this one of yours, anonymous punk?"
> Jim Alder, Feb 9, 2004
>
> "What a lying punk you are"
> Jim Alder, Jan 7, 2003
>
> "Show us all what a cowardly punk you really are"
> Jim Alder, Jan 21, 2004
>
> "Percentage of what, punk"?
> Jim Alder, Dec 3, 2002
>
> "You punk-ass dickhead of a troll"
> Jim Alder, Mar 30, 2004
>
> "He's just a sub-teen punk"
> Jim Alder, Feb 6, 2004
>
> "Fuck off, punk".
> Jim Alder, Jan 12, 2004
>
> "You may not be a chronological adolescent,
> but you're still a punk.
> Jim Alder, Nov 17, 2003
>
> "Let's put it back so others can see what a punk you are"
> Jim Alder, Aug 28, 2003
>
> "You hatemongering punk liar"
> Jim Alder, Sep 27, 2003
>
> >=======================================================================
>
> "Oh, fuck off, you little punk".
> Jim Alder, Sep 26, 2003
>
> "Blow me, punk."
> Jim Alder, Jun 18, 2003
>
> "I don't need to define "punk" for you too, do I, punk?"
> Jim Alder, Mar 30, 2004

Worth Archiving forever more . . .
G...@Whipped.com
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 21:10:12 -0600
Subject: GET THIS ALDERLOON POST:

Jim Alder, Nov 20, 2007

"You fucking cowardly cocksucker"
Jim Alder, July 25, 2007

Jim Alder, Mar 28, 2007

Jim Alder, Sept 3, 2007

Jim Alder, May 11, 2007

"What at fucking simpleassed disease you bigots are. Fuck you."
Jim Alder, June 3, 2007

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you disgusting subhuman garbage?"
Jim Alder, May 1, 2007

"You slimy little chickenshit punk."
Jim Alder, Apr 7, 2004

"You clueless punk"
Jim Alder, Feb 29, 2004

"Is this one of yours, anonymous punk?"
Jim Alder, Feb 9, 2004

"What a lying punk you are"
Jim Alder, Jan 7, 2003

"Show us all what a cowardly punk you really are"
Jim Alder, Jan 21, 2004

"Percentage of what, punk"?
Jim Alder, Dec 3, 2002

"You punk-ass dickhead of a troll"
Jim Alder, Mar 30, 2004

"He's just a sub-teen punk"
Jim Alder, Feb 6, 2004

"Fuck off, punk".
Jim Alder, Jan 12, 2004

Jim Alder, Nov 17, 2003

"Let's put it back so others can see what a punk you are"
Jim Alder, Aug 28, 2003

"You hatemongering punk liar"
Jim Alder, Sep 27, 2003

"Oh, fuck off, you little punk".
Jim Alder, Sep 26, 2003

"Blow me, punk."
Jim Alder, Jun 18, 2003

"I don't need to define "punk" for you too, do I, punk?"
Jim Alder, Mar 30, 2004
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 20, 2009, 10:00:14 AM7/20/09
Born In The USA?
www.worldnetdaily.com

I was Born in the USA, in Carthage,Mississippi, on November 5,1941.I was
told it was soooooo bad, World War Two broke out a month later.

Have Gunnnnnn, Will Travel, reads the carrrd of a mannnnnn,,,,,,,
Paladin, Paladin, wherrre do you roammmmmm,,,,,, three sheets in the
wind, and back againnn,,, Paladin, Paladinnnn,,,
cuhulin

BDK

Jul 20, 2009, 12:27:06 PM7/20/09
In article <e7fe8729-6532-4c97-9fc4-
03c911...@d15g2000prc.googlegroups.com>, rhf-new...@pacbell.net
says...

Calm down, calm down!

BDK

Jul 20, 2009, 12:29:57 PM7/20/09
In article <2a53e055-3a98-40fc-8284-b07c1c947a84
@d36g2000prb.googlegroups.com>, rhf-new...@pacbell.net says...

LOL, seems like he has a severe case of "usenet tough guy syndrome".

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 20, 2009, 3:52:22 PM7/20/09
Born in Kenya! DUMBASS, the USURPER Losing Some Support Among Nervous
democraps.
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=269796
cuhulin

BDK

Jul 20, 2009, 7:22:16 PM7/20/09
In article <11304-4A6...@storefull-3172.bay.webtv.net>,
cuh...@webtv.net says...

When are you going to get some help for yourself?

It is loading more messages.