Google grupe više ne podržavaju nove postove ni pretplate na Usenetu. Stari sadržaj ostaje vidljiv.

Attention Birthers!

0 prikaza
Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Joe from Kokomo

nepročitano,
21. tra 2011. 15:15:2421. 04. 2011.

Tim Pawlenty, a good Republican, says Obama is a natural born citizen.

Mitt Romney, a good Republican, says Obama is a natural born citizen.

Karl Rove, a good Republican, says Obama is a natural born citizen.

Peter Wehner, who led the Office of Strategic Initiatives for G.W. Bush,
and who is a good Republican, says Obama is a natural born citizen.

Peter Wehner debunked the entire "birther" movement in an article in the
front section of the April 14, 2011 Wall Street Journal, a
R-E-P-B-L-I-C-A-N, C-O-N-S-E-R-V-A-T-I-V-E paper.

Note to birther kooktards:

Rather than posting your kooktardery here, your time might be better
spent sending emails to the people listed above, telling them they are
wrong.

Otherwise, why should we believe kooks like you instead of reasonable
sources like Pawlenty, Romney and the Wall Street Journal?

John Smith

nepročitano,
21. tra 2011. 15:38:3421. 04. 2011.

Interesting, your list is also very focused on only using known/proven
liars ... you know the rule, "How can you tell a public servant is
lying?" -- "Their lips are moving!"

http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/04/07/exposing-the-birth-certificate-lies-used-to-cover-for-obama/

"The document posted on the web alleged to be and wrongly referred to as
Obama’s birth certificate is titled CERTIFICATION OF LIVE BIRTH, and
only certifies a baby was born. The purpose of the Certification is to
provide documentation for those babies and children who do not have a
real birth certificate because they were born at home or outside the
country without benefit of a hospital or doctor. When there is no proof
of hospital or doctor it proves nothing, just the information attested
to by the person filling out the application for a certified document.
This is one of the biggest lies promulgated by people ignorant of the
facts such as Bill O’Reilly and Megyn Kelly of FOX who continue to claim
that what is posted on the internet is the real deal."

The ONLY valid argument, able to prove the above false, IS A VALID LONG
FORM, GENUINE OR PROPER PHOTOCOPY OF A "CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH."

Get it straight, a "Certification of Live Birth" is NOT adequate proof.

"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with
something to hide." -- barack obama (AKA barry soetoro)

Seems you can even realize the concept which obama has offered as an
absolute!

YOU NEED THIS BOOK:
Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not
Eligible to be President -- Jerome Corsi

You can pre-order it on Amazon, dirt cheap, hard cover even!:
http://www.amazon.com/Wheres-Birth-Certificate-Eligible-President/dp/1936488299

Regards,
JS

Mike

nepročitano,
21. tra 2011. 16:20:3321. 04. 2011.

Joe,

Don't correct these people! They've got it all figured out. Let
them continue their attempts to split their own party over this
nonsense. I doubt that anyone that might vote for Obama would
allow this silliness to stop them from doing so.

In fact, I'm thinking about switching parties, just so that I can
vote for Trump and laugh over this idiocy all the way through the
election.

LOL,

Mike

John Smith

nepročitano,
21. tra 2011. 16:34:2221. 04. 2011.
On 4/21/2011 1:20 PM, Mike wrote:

>> Otherwise, why should we believe kooks like you instead of reasonable
>> sources like Pawlenty, Romney and the Wall Street Journal?
>
> Joe,
>
> Don't correct these people! They've got it all figured out. Let
> them continue their attempts to split their own party over this
> nonsense. I doubt that anyone that might vote for Obama would
> allow this silliness to stop them from doing so.
>
> In fact, I'm thinking about switching parties, just so that I can
> vote for Trump and laugh over this idiocy all the way through the
> election.
>
> LOL,
>
> Mike

Rah, rah, sisk boom bah! GO REPUBLICRATS!!!

(later met with an equally effective rant by the cheerleaders on the
democans team ... <yawn>)

Regards,
JS

RHF

nepročitano,
21. tra 2011. 17:39:3121. 04. 2011.

Joe-from-Kokomo

I might be better "IF" You Cited 'Good Americans'
.
-cause-
.
Obama -is- Not Good Enough for 50%+1 of the Electorate
in 2012 and Far Short of 270 ECVs
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e64be9c07ad7489f
.
.
Prez-A-Duntz Obama 'Reconsidering' Second Term Run
in 2012 : Obama Has Been Out Trump'ed !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6102c3007ce6a3a4
.
OOPS ! : US President Obama May Not Be On-the-Ballot
in All 50 US States in 2012 -read-why-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b73a74c7b3d32061
.
WHY : US President Obama May Not Be On-the-Ballot
in All 50 States in 2012 -read-how-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5323d853d822b855
.
Donald Trump's Endless Unceasing Attack on the
Obama Birth Certificate Issue Is Sinking Prez Obama
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/07/donald-trump-obama-birth-_1_...
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/trump-obama-birth-certficicate/201...
* Update : New Facts Emerging on Obama Birth Certificate
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/DonaldTrump-Obama-birthcertificate-th...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/apr/10/trump-rides-issue-of-...
* New State Laws for 2012 : Require 'Proof' and Make
Candidates Submit The Official Birth Certificate To Get
On-the-Ballot !
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/stimulus/2011/apr...
.
State-of-Arizona the 1st US State to Challenge
President Obama's Legal Qualifications To Be
US President in 2012
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d2a5e43e516e8116
-stopping-a-soetoro/obama-second-term-
.
.

John Smith

nepročitano,
21. tra 2011. 17:43:3921. 04. 2011.
On 4/21/2011 2:22 PM, Luke Nichols wrote:

> http://classic-web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

Yep, that link pretty well states obama is Kenyan born!

Well, yeah, even the Kenya Ambassador was going around claiming obama to
be of Kenyan birth, then obama got handlers on him and he has become
silent ... same with obamas' Kenyan grandmother ...

What amazes me, is that obama and his gang actually thought all
Americans would be morons and his illegal presidency would go unnoticed
... he pisses me off, if others want to known as idiots and morons ...
too bad ... don't expect that of me!

Regards,
JS

dxAce

nepročitano,
21. tra 2011. 18:07:2921. 04. 2011.

Heck, I LOL everyday at a clown 'tard such as yourself who had the nerve to
lie about having a PhD.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

John Smith

nepročitano,
21. tra 2011. 18:31:0721. 04. 2011.
On 4/21/2011 3:04 PM, Larry Whitaker wrote:

> Yep, "someone" threatened Jerome Corsi's life while he was in Kenya
> investigating this case before the election. He scrammed out of
> there immediately. And someone has shut that grandmother up-- and
> amazingly a convenient death occurred to Obama's Aunt in Hawaii...
>
> But Corsi found enough for a sensational book anyhow-- and if his
> pattern holds, his new book will torpedo Obama's presidency like his
> book about the Swift Boat career of John Kerry torpedoed that
> presidential campaign.
>
> It will be interesting to see what happens, because we know now that
> the Obama White House will stop at nothing....there is a lot at stake
> in keeping Obama in the Presidency. They have quashed at least two
> federal lawsuits that could have gone to trial-- and let plaintiff
> lawyers order "discovery" that would have forced Obama to reveal
> everything. I would not be surprised that Corsi and even World Net
> Daily is getting very serious and very illegal threats.
>
> We are dealing with the Chicago mob here. The Obama gang is not going
> to be as easy as the Kerry one.
>
> Larry

Well said ... nice, short, concise summary of events/facts ...

Regards,
JS

Poruka je izbrisana
Poruka je izbrisana

Lamont Cranston

nepročitano,
21. tra 2011. 19:48:4121. 04. 2011.
On 4/21/2011 12:38 PM, John Smith wrote:
> On 4/21/2011 12:15 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
>>
>> Tim Pawlenty, a good Republican, says Obama is a natural born citizen.
>>
>> Mitt Romney, a good Republican, says Obama is a natural born citizen.
>>
>> Karl Rove, a good Republican, says Obama is a natural born citizen.
>>
>> Peter Wehner, who led the Office of Strategic Initiatives for G.W. Bush,
>> and who is a good Republican, says Obama is a natural born citizen.
>>
>> Peter Wehner debunked the entire "birther" movement in an article in the
>> front section of the April 14, 2011 Wall Street Journal, a
>> R-E-P-B-L-I-C-A-N, C-O-N-S-E-R-V-A-T-I-V-E paper.
>>
>> Note to birther kooktards:
>>
>> Rather than posting your kooktardery here, your time might be better
>> spent sending emails to the people listed above, telling them they are
>> wrong.
>>
>> Otherwise, why should we believe kooks like you instead of reasonable
>> sources like Pawlenty, Romney and the Wall Street Journal?
>>

> Interesting, your list is also very focused on only using known/proven
> liars ... you know the rule, "How can you tell a public servant is
> lying?" -- "Their lips are moving!"
>
> http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/04/07/exposing-the-birth-certificate-lies-used-to-cover-for-obama/
>

> "The document posted on the web

...is the only type of birth document issued by the State of Hawaii.
Additionally, the authenticity of the document posted on the Web has
been verified multiple times by officials of the State of Hawaii.

John Smith

nepročitano,
21. tra 2011. 20:30:2621. 04. 2011.
On 4/21/2011 4:48 PM, Lamont Cranston wrote:

>> "The document posted on the web
>
> ...is the only type of birth document issued by the State of Hawaii.
> Additionally, the authenticity of the document posted on the Web has
> been verified multiple times by officials of the State of Hawaii.

Now, there you go again, running off somewhere else and screaming the
lie, the last moron just got done screaming, and searching for more
moron you can trick into believing it, when you know:

"The document posted on the web alleged to be and wrongly referred to as
Obama’s birth certificate is titled CERTIFICATION OF LIVE BIRTH, and
only certifies a baby was born. The purpose of the Certification is to
provide documentation for those babies and children who do not have a
real birth certificate because they were born at home or outside the
country without benefit of a hospital or doctor. When there is no proof
of hospital or doctor it proves nothing, just the information attested
to by the person filling out the application for a certified document.
This is one of the biggest lies promulgated by people ignorant of the
facts such as Bill O’Reilly and Megyn Kelly of FOX who continue to claim
that what is posted on the internet is the real deal."

http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/04/07/exposing-the-birth-certificate-lies-used-to-cover-for-obama/

Shame on you, you are acting like an inner city, uneducated school drop
out with a thug/gang mentality!

Regards,
JS

Lamont Cranston

nepročitano,
22. tra 2011. 16:37:2022. 04. 2011.
On 4/21/2011 5:30 PM, John Smith wrote:
> On 4/21/2011 4:48 PM, Lamont Cranston wrote:

>>> "The document posted on the web
>>
>> ...is the only type of birth document issued by the State of Hawaii.
>> Additionally, the authenticity of the document posted on the Web has
>> been verified multiple times by officials of the State of Hawaii.
>
> Now, there you go again, running off somewhere else and screaming the
> lie,

It's not a lie, kook.

> the last moron just got done screaming, and searching for more
> moron you can trick into believing it, when you know:

Here is what *I* know:

> "The document posted on the web

...is the only type of birth document issued by the State of Hawaii.

Additionally, the authenticity of the document posted on the Web has
been verified multiple times by officials of the State of Hawaii.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vol06_Ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0013.htm

§338-13 Certified copies. (a) Subject to the requirements of sections
338-16, 338-17, and 338-18, the department of health shall, upon
request, furnish to any applicant a certified copy of any certificate,
or the contents of any certificate, or any part thereof.

(b) Copies of the contents of any certificate on file in the
department, certified by the department shall be considered for all
purposes the same as the original, subject to the requirements of
sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18.

(c) Copies may be made by photography, dry copy reproduction,
typing, computer printout or other process approved by the director of
health. [L 1949, c 327, §17; RL 1955, §57-16; am L Sp 1959 2d, c 1, §19;
HRS §338-13; am L 1978, c 49, §1]

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/28/hawaii-declares-obama-birth-certificate-real/?test=latestnewscommentscommentscomments

Hawaii Again Declares Obama Birth Certificate Real

Published July 28, 2009 | AP

HONOLULU -- State officials in Hawaii on Monday said they have once
again checked and confirmed that President Barack Obama was born in
Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen, and therefore meets a key
constitutional requirement for being president.

They hoped to stem a recent surge in the number of inquiries about
Obama's birthplace.

"I ... have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the
Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was
born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen," Health Director
Dr. Chiyome Fukino said in a brief statement. "I have nothing further to
add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008
over eight months ago."

So-called "birthers" -- who claim Obama is ineligible to be president
because, they argue, he was actually born outside the United States --
have grown more vocal recently on blogs and television news shows.

Fukino issued a similar press release Oct. 31, but was prompted to speak
out again because of the renewed attention on Obama's beginnings.
Hawaii's Health Department has been flooded in recent weeks with
questions from individuals and several national TV news networks asking
for proof that Obama was indeed born in Hawaii.

"They just keep asking over and over and over again," Health Department
spokeswoman Janice Okubo said.

The Constitution states that a person must be a "natural-born citizen"
to be eligible for the presidency. Birthers contend that Obama's birth
certificate is a fake, and many say he was actually born in Kenya, his
father's homeland. They've challenged his citizenship in court.

One widely circulated YouTube clip of a town hall meeting showed a
Republican congressman getting booed for saying Obama is a citizen. Talk
show host Rush Limbaugh and CNN's Lou Dobbs have also raised the issue,
and 10 Republican members of Congress co-sponsored a bill that would
require future presidential candidates to provide a copy of their
original birth certificate.

However, it appears Congress has moved on and has accepted Obama's
island birthplace. The U.S. House on Monday unanimously approved a
resolution recognizing and celebrating the 50th anniversary of Hawaii
becoming the 50th state. A clause was included that reads: "Whereas the
44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii on
August 4, 1961."

State law bars the release of a certified birth certificate to anyone
who does not have a tangible interest.

However, Obama's birth certificate along with birth notices from the two
Honolulu newspapers were brought forward even before he took office. But
that's done nothing to shake the belief by many Obama critics that the
president was born abroad.

John Smith

nepročitano,
22. tra 2011. 16:45:4322. 04. 2011.
On 4/22/2011 1:37 PM, Lamont Cranston wrote:

> However, Obama's birth certificate along with birth notices from the two
> Honolulu newspapers were brought forward even before he took office. But
> that's done nothing to shake the belief by many Obama critics that the
> president was born abroad.

You probably believe it when bush sr said read my lips, no new taxes.

Or clinton I did not have sex with that woman.

or bush jr weapons of mass destruction.

Truth is, the COLB is open to being scammed because of loophole(s) you
can drive a truck through, especially in 1961 when it was more lax ...

"The document posted on the web alleged to be and wrongly referred to as
Obama’s birth certificate is titled CERTIFICATION OF LIVE BIRTH, and
only certifies a baby was born. The purpose of the Certification is to
provide documentation for those babies and children who do not have a
real birth certificate because they were born at home or outside the
country without benefit of a hospital or doctor. When there is no proof
of hospital or doctor it proves nothing, just the information attested
to by the person filling out the application for a certified document.
This is one of the biggest lies promulgated by people ignorant of the
facts such as Bill O’Reilly and Megyn Kelly of FOX who continue to claim
that what is posted on the internet is the real deal."

http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/04/07/exposing-the-birth-certificate-lies-used-to-cover-for-obama/

Now, you are stuck in attempting to make a ton of your text over ride a
single sentence in the Constitution requiring obama to be natural born
... we can only know that, if he proves that ... he has not

But, if you find a REAL birth certificate, we can pick this back up
again ... until then, I don't want to stand here and watch you beat chit
to pulp!

Convince what morons you can, and move on, we don't give a chit ...

Regards,
JS

RHF

nepročitano,
22. tra 2011. 17:05:5922. 04. 2011.
On Apr 21, 4:00 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 14:39:31 -0700 (PDT), RHF

> <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> >I might be better "IF" You Cited 'Good Americans'
> > .
> >-cause-

- - Obama -is- Not Good Enough for 50%+1 of
- - the Electorate in 2012 and Far Short of 270 ECVs

- Keep whistling that tune
-
- Graveyards gonna be full of your guys

Yoorghis : ! "Graveyards gonna be full of your guys" !

Spoken like a real true Obama Liberal-Fascist sending
All Your Political Enemies -aka- Enemies of 'The State'
To The Graveyard {Death Camps -aka- Obama Camps}.
-enemies-of-the-imperial-ruler-obama-to-graveyards-

This is the thinking {Political-Action} of the Liberal-Fascist
in there new O-Ba-Ma-Merica© !

Being Back America in 2012 and Vote Obama Out !
-just-say-no-to-obama-just-say-no-to-obama-no-no-no-

no guns and no riots : just peaceful vote ~ RHF
.
.

Luke Nichols

nepročitano,
22. tra 2011. 20:46:4122. 04. 2011.

"John Smith" <win....@gmail.com> wrote in message

http://classic-web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

Poruka je izbrisana
Poruka je izbrisana

clairbear

nepročitano,
22. tra 2011. 20:59:5322. 04. 2011.
Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote in

> On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 13:45:43 -0700, John Smith <win....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On 4/22/2011 1:37 PM, Lamont Cranston wrote:

>>> However, Obama's birth certificate along with birth notices from the
>>> two Honolulu newspapers were brought forward even before he took
>>> office. But that's done nothing to shake the belief by many Obama
>>> critics that the president was born abroad.
>>
>>You probably believe it when bush sr said read my lips, no new taxes.
>

> We believe it, and "We" never blamed bush--you did.

>>Or clinton I did not have sex with that woman.
>

> Clinton never said that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs

Actual quote
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman.."

>>or bush jr weapons of mass destruction.
>

> "Saddam has tons of WMD ready to be used against us..."

cuh...@webtv.net

nepročitano,
22. tra 2011. 22:10:3722. 04. 2011.

John Smith

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 01:23:1423. 04. 2011.
On 4/22/2011 5:59 PM, clairbear wrote:

>>> Or clinton I did not have sex with that woman.
>>
>> Clinton never said that.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs
>
> Actual quote
> "I did not have sexual relations with that woman.."

Gee, that changes everything, doesn't it.

OK, let's hang the bastard for that lie, instead of the misquoted one!

Regards,
JS

Poruka je izbrisana
Poruka je izbrisana

pyjamarama

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 09:32:2823. 04. 2011.
On Apr 23, 9:18 am, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> It's been explained to you over and over and over and over

Yes, you goofy moron, it HAS been explained to you "over and over and
over"...

A federal judge held the stainmaker in CONTEMPT OF COURT, FINED him
and SUSPENDED his Law License for a period of FIVE YEARS for providing
"false and intentionally misleading testimony" in his Grand Jury
depo...

On planet Earth and in plain English that means he LIED...

...and got caught...

Case closed, game over, end-of-story, PERIOD.

You can babble, parse, piss and moan all you want but it cannot change
or upgrade that set of core facts...

Just like you can change your nym scores of times, opt-out of the
google archives, squirm, spin and evade and it won't make your
sickening posting history go away...

Sucks to be you, donnit?

Gary 'Yoorgloon" Roselles -- left-wing sociopath and author of the
following “views” on race, homosexuality and killing government
officials and teenage girls:

"She (Katherine Harris) should be at least shot" -- Gary Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/9448fa9e79d03c83?dmode=source

"I call Kathering[sic] Harris a nazi/fascist right wing ideologue
whore.
What did we do to German nazis right wing whores?" -- Gary
Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.clinton/msg/9431827dde9eb727?dmode=source

“May a real american someday have the honor of putting a bullet
between her eyes." -- Gary Roselles on B. Robertson's teenage
daughter.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.bush/msg/346a12114c9884ee?hl=en&dmode=source

What the fuck would a dumb cocksucker like (Distinguished African-
American Scholar, Thomas) Sowell, who sits out at Stanford, never
having
worked a day in his Uncle Tom life, know anything?" -- Gary
Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/652f875e53203e8e?hl=en&

"Both are traitors to their race" -- Race Purist Gary Roselles on the
importance
of Race Loyalty

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/90646e9b4da37793

"You actually think that placing blackskinned, white thinking people
is going to gain anything with real minorities?" -- Gary Roselles,
Racist

“Bush’s Uncle Tom Cabinet A Good Move For GOP” – Gary Roselles, Racist

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/1b116fa0999182fb
(see header)

"Them brown niggers need to be taken out" -- Gary Roselles, Racist

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.republicans/msg/421a0f9263435ca4
(see header)

"He (African-American scholar Thomas Sowell) goes against his own
kind." Race loyalist Gary Roselles, insisting once again that “them
blacks” should "stick
to their own kind"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/17fcf97abe2e4ee2?dmode=source

"His appointment will bridge nothing. It's apparant he's being an
uncle tom to appease voters." -- White trash, racist asshole Gary
Roselles
slurs African-American Hero General Colin Powell

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/3bdf04c3586323ed?dmode=source

"Group Negro Poster Pyjamarma admits to being a coconut headed coon"
-- Gary Roselles, pathetic racist

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/d9ccfefc35328516?dmode=source
(see header)

"Say "yes Massa", Uncle Tom." – Vile racist Gary Roselles pathetically
mocks and
slurs prominent African-American man-of-the-cloth Jesse Lee
Peterson

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/ecc4d1339f7a1c79?hl=en&dmode=source

"How does a pampered, Stanford based, Scaife funded, Uncle Tom make
judgements on "the bottom", McFly?" -- Another day, another racial
slur on an educated, successful, independent black man from Gary
Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/67c195d05ad55e39?hl=en&dmode=source
"I consider hating RIGHT WING nazi/fascist fucks like you a God
inspired emotion."

"Hating RIGHT WINGERS is doing God's work, Dumbapropyl" -- Pure,
venomous hate-speech from "god-inspired" whackjob Gary Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.clinton/msg/9431827dde9eb727?dmode=source

Yeah, there's a real fucking credible authority----Hitchens a faggot
socialist." -- Gary Roselles, “f”-bomb droppin’ rabid homophobe

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.conservatism/msg/d2ab5e412f7ed8e7?dmode=source

"You're like that kid that has just been told that's not a hot-dog
he's sucking on" -- Gary Roselles, Pedophile, admits forcing oral
copulation on a child

http://groups.google.com/group/seattle.politics/msg/fcf8198215ac03f2?as_ums

cuh...@webtv.net

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 09:42:5523. 04. 2011.
I see his commercials on tee vee once in a while.
Hurt in a wreck, and haven't got your check? Call Richard Schwartz.One
Call, that's all.
http://www.onecall.ms
cuhulin

D. Peter Maus

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 10:58:1323. 04. 2011.
On 4/23/11 01:14 , China Blue Veins wrote:
> In article<iotno7$sv5$3...@dont-email.me>, John Smith<win....@gmail.com>

> wrote:

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs
>>>
>>> Actual quote
>>> "I did not have sexual relations with that woman.."
>>
>> Gee, that changes everything, doesn't it.
>
> What constitutes a 'sexual relation'?

If it involves a sex organ, it's a sexual relation.

dave

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 11:04:2223. 04. 2011.
On 04/23/2011 07:58 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

> If it involves a sex organ, it's a sexual relation.

I think it's your mind...

You can have a sexual relationship without touching. Rock musicians for
example.

dxAce

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 11:04:0823. 04. 2011.

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

And cigars, don't forget cigars!

I like cigars!

jf...@my-deja.com

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 11:09:1723. 04. 2011.
On Apr 22, 11:14 pm, China Blue Veins <chine.b...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What constitutes a 'sexual relation'?
If it is a political enemy, then "lusting in your heart" is subject to
condemnation.

If it is a political friend, then having affairs while impeaching a
President for sexual dalliances is admirable. After all, hypocrisy
in the defnese of conservatism is no vice.

Poruka je izbrisana

dxAce

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 11:16:1423. 04. 2011.

dave wrote:

You get it on with a lot of Rock musicians, eh?

Who, in your, ahem... mind, have you had the best relations with?

cuh...@webtv.net

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 11:34:2123. 04. 2011.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Habana+Smoke+Shoppe+Jackson+Mississippi

Shop pey.

We got Buck Rogers on TCM, ''Tragedy on Saturn''. At 12:30 PM today,
Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo.
cuhulin

clairbear

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 11:51:4823. 04. 2011.
John Smith <win....@gmail.com> wrote in news:iotno7$sv5$3...@dont-email.me:

Frankly it does not matter about clinton it is the point that the steament
of the previous post was wrong as are most of his posts

extra class

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 12:01:2223. 04. 2011.
"Your mind"

So said Frank Zappa

John Smith

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 12:20:3223. 04. 2011.
On 4/22/2011 11:14 PM, China Blue Veins wrote:

>> Gee, that changes everything, doesn't it.
>

> What constitutes a 'sexual relation'?

WOW!

Haven't heard about the bird and the bees yet?

Maybe I should wait and let your mommy and daddy tell you ...

However, I'd say straight sex (missionary, doggy, hanging from a ceiling
light, etc.), oral, anal, hand-job, and stick anything kinky here.

Damn fool ... the VERY PROVABLE blow-job clinton, by moron monica,
certainly qualifies!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 12:23:5723. 04. 2011.

Spoken by someone is raped by the Succubus on an almost nightly time
schedule!

However, since the difficult establishing the actual act is virtually
unprovable ... best not taken into a court of law ... of course, unless
attempting to establish mental competency!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 12:26:5023. 04. 2011.

Actually, I don't let my employees have sex on job, in my building, at
my expense. Not to even mention the deplorable image it would give my
business if exposed publicly!

clinton should have been fired (impeached) immediately and then handed a
bill for the damages he did to Americas' image!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 12:43:1623. 04. 2011.

Innocent children and the mentally challenged can't be expected to grasp
that!

Regards,
JS

jf...@my-deja.com

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 12:46:5623. 04. 2011.
On Apr 23, 9:26 am, John Smith <win.co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> clinton should have been fired (impeached)
Clinton was impeached. YCLIU

John Smith

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 12:46:5123. 04. 2011.
On 4/23/2011 8:04 AM, dxAce wrote:

>> If it involves a sex organ, it's a sexual relation.
>
> And cigars, don't forget cigars!
>
> I like cigars!

Because of the age difference of the "two lovers", I would, pretty
much, chuck that under the term "child molestation."

There is some element of the more worldly and intellectually superior
taking advantage of a person of diminished capacity!

However, because of clintons actions, I'd not press charges on monica,
for that ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 12:50:1523. 04. 2011.

Yeah, since that didn't work, we need to haul his criminal stinkin' arse
into court and get the reimbursement for damages and prosecute him for
the crimes against Americans, Waco being only one in a long list!

Regards,
JS

jf...@my-deja.com

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 13:03:1423. 04. 2011.
On Apr 23, 9:50 am, John Smith <win.co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> .....crimes against Americans, Waco being only one in a long list!
I know some Clinton-haters who also want to punish him for Ruby
Ridge....

John Smith

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 13:05:5423. 04. 2011.

Interesting, I know a bunch who would like to hang him for sale of
missile propulsion systems science to china ...

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 13:16:2423. 04. 2011.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com
Mississippi facing 'Personhood' Admenment challenge?

I am a Birther, I am also PRO LIFE.

Born in Kenya! USURPER Lacks Age Requirement.
http://www.clarionledger.com

Bush Lacked the Age Requirement too.He has the mind/mentality of an
eight years old boy.He is Still an eight years old boy, and he is Still
AWOL too!
Barbara ''her beautiful brain'' Bush told him when he was a kid to stop
acting like a sissy and get your ass out there and play baseball!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 13:19:3723. 04. 2011.
Sexual relation? It has been since the 1970s for me.I forget.
cuhulin

John Smith

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 13:37:1423. 04. 2011.

I have heard of george having a game where he brought his bat and the
other kids the balls ...

Regards,
JS

Poruka je izbrisana
Poruka je izbrisana
Poruka je izbrisana
Poruka je izbrisana
Poruka je izbrisana

dxAce

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 15:45:4623. 04. 2011.

John Smith wrote:

And there are probably MI5 agents who are currently in the country trying to
get a good shot at Barry for giving away British secrets to the Russians.

Poruka je izbrisana

John Smith

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 15:55:4823. 04. 2011.
On 4/23/2011 12:45 PM, dxAce wrote:

> And there are probably MI5 agents who are currently in the country trying to
> get a good shot at Barry for giving away British secrets to the Russians.

Secrets? Strange, most important were the crimes in the materials
attributed to manning ...

Regards,
JS

dxAce

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 15:57:1823. 04. 2011.

John Smith wrote:

Think submarine based missiles...etc.

Lamont Cranston

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 16:01:5523. 04. 2011.
On 4/22/2011 1:45 PM, John Smith wrote:
> On 4/22/2011 1:37 PM, Lamont Cranston wrote:

>> However, Obama's birth certificate along with birth notices from the two
>> Honolulu newspapers were brought forward even before he took office. But
>> that's done nothing to shake the belief by many Obama critics that the
>> president was born abroad.
>
> You probably believe it when bush sr said read my lips, no new taxes.

I believe that he said it and meant it at the time.

> Or clinton I did not have sex with that woman.

I believe that he said it and believed it to be true.

> or bush jr weapons of mass destruction.

I never believed anything that Bush 43 said.

> Truth is, the COLB is open to being scammed because of loophole(s) you
> can drive a truck through, especially in 1961 when it was more lax ...

Truth is, the COLB is an official document issued by the State of Hawaii.

> "The document posted on the web

...is the only birth document issued by the State of Hawaii. Moreover,
its authenticity has been verified numerous times by officials of the
State of Hawaii. It meets all State Department requirements for
obtaining a passport.

Lamont Cranston

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 16:04:0423. 04. 2011.
On 4/22/2011 10:23 PM, John Smith wrote:

>>> Clinton never said that.
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs
>>
>> Actual quote
>> "I did not have sexual relations with that woman.."
>
> Gee, that changes everything, doesn't it.

Yes, it does. In fact, it was a true statement if one defines "sexual
relations" as "sexual intercourse."

> OK, let's hang the bastard for that lie, instead of the misquoted one!

It wasn't a lie. Neither Clinton nor Lewinsky believed that they had
engaged in "sexual relations."

Lamont Cranston

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 16:05:1623. 04. 2011.
On 4/23/2011 7:58 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:
> On 4/23/11 01:14 , China Blue Veins wrote:
>> In article<iotno7$sv5$3...@dont-email.me>, John Smith<win....@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Gee, that changes everything, doesn't it.
>>
>> What constitutes a 'sexual relation'?
>>

> If it involves a sex organ, it's a sexual relation.

Really? Pissing is a sexual relation?

Lamont Cranston

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 16:07:4223. 04. 2011.

Somehow I knew that in addition to being a birther, you're also a Waco
Whacko. You *do* see black helicopters, don't you?

Lamont Cranston

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 16:08:1523. 04. 2011.

Simply another lie.

> Regards,
> JS

infowolf1

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 16:34:5723. 04. 2011.
On Apr 22, 1:45 pm, John Smith <win.co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/22/2011 1:37 PM, Lamont Cranston wrote:

> > However, Obama's birth certificate along with birth notices from the two
> > Honolulu newspapers were brought forward even before he took office. But
> > that's done nothing to shake the belief by many Obama critics that the
> > president was born abroad.
>
> You probably believe it when bush sr said read my lips, no new taxes.
>
> Or clinton I did not have sex with that woman.
>
> or bush jr weapons of mass destruction.
>
>snip

> But, if you find a REAL birth certificate, we can pick this back up
> again ... until then, I don't want to stand here and watch you beat chit
> to pulp!
>
> Convince what morons you can, and move on, we don't give a chit ...
>
> Regards,
> JS

WHY SHOULD YOU BELIEVE A "REAL" BIRTH CERTIFICATE
SINCE IT IS A GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT ALSO?

and by this time, I could argue if I were a "birther" which I am not,
that Hawaii would have people in place to forge such an original
document as agents of the Obama conspiracy itself, and secondarily
for the pride of having a son of Hawaii be President!

Get over it.

Justina
http://politicallyunclassifiable.blogspot.com

D. Peter Maus

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 17:07:1423. 04. 2011.

LOL

cuh...@webtv.net

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 17:03:3623. 04. 2011.
They have some Drones flying around, or in development, that they say
can read people's minds.

Nothing to read here, move along now.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 17:00:4723. 04. 2011.
hehe,,,, M15.
cuhulin

Tim Crowley

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 17:26:4723. 04. 2011.
On Apr 23, 8:51 am, clairbear <clairb...@verizon.com> wrote:
> John Smith <win.co...@gmail.com> wrote innews:iotno7$sv5$3...@dont-email.me:

> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs
>
> >> Actual quote
> >> "I did not have sexual relations with that woman.."
>
> > Gee, that changes everything, doesn't it.
>
> > OK, let's hang the bastard for that lie, instead of the misquoted one!
>
> > Regards,
> > JS
>
> Frankly it does not matter about clinton it is the point  that the steament
> of the previous post was wrong  as are most of his posts

hint: take a fucking English class. Don't parade your illiteracy like
a badge of honor.

why are all racist bitches so fucking illiterate?

John Smith

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 17:32:1423. 04. 2011.
On 4/23/2011 1:34 PM, infowolf1 wrote:

> WHY SHOULD YOU BELIEVE A "REAL" BIRTH CERTIFICATE
> SINCE IT IS A GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT ALSO?
>
> and by this time, I could argue if I were a "birther" which I am not,
> that Hawaii would have people in place to forge such an original
> document as agents of the Obama conspiracy itself, and secondarily
> for the pride of having a son of Hawaii be President!
>
> Get over it.
>
> Justina
> http://politicallyunclassifiable.blogspot.com

"The document posted on the web alleged to be and wrongly referred to as
Obama’s birth certificate is titled CERTIFICATION OF LIVE BIRTH, and
only certifies a baby was born. The purpose of the Certification is to
provide documentation for those babies and children who do not have a
real birth certificate because they were born at home or outside the
country without benefit of a hospital or doctor. When there is no proof
of hospital or doctor it proves nothing, just the information attested
to by the person filling out the application for a certified document.
This is one of the biggest lies promulgated by people ignorant of the
facts such as Bill O’Reilly and Megyn Kelly of FOX who continue to claim
that what is posted on the internet is the real deal."

http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/04/07/exposing-the-birth-certificate-lies-used-to-cover-for-obama/

Regards,
JS

John Smith

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 17:43:4423. 04. 2011.

Yeah, but the mind control nutjobs only worry about the things the
drones are "beaming into" their minds. <straight face>

Regards,
JS

John Smith

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 17:46:5323. 04. 2011.
On 4/23/2011 2:07 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

>>> If it involves a sex organ, it's a sexual relation.
>>
>> Really? Pissing is a sexual relation?
>>
> LOL

Hey, those deviates engaging in "golden showers" think so!

Regards,
JS

Poruka je izbrisana
Poruka je izbrisana

dave

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 17:57:0523. 04. 2011.
On 4/23/2011 8:16 AM, dxAce wrote:

> dave wrote:

>> On 04/23/2011 07:58 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:
>>>

>>> If it involves a sex organ, it's a sexual relation.
>>>

>> I think it's your mind...
>>
>> You can have a sexual relationship without touching. Rock musicians for
>> example.
>
> You get it on with a lot of Rock musicians, eh?
>
> Who, in your, ahem... mind, have you had the best relations with?

You mean besides your wife?

dave

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 17:58:0223. 04. 2011.
On 4/23/2011 9:01 AM, extra class wrote:
> "Your mind"
> So said Frank Zappa

cuh...@webtv.net

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 17:55:3023. 04. 2011.
Pizzin means, Draining your Lizard.
cuhulin

John Smith

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 18:35:2423. 04. 2011.
On 4/23/2011 2:51 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote:
>> drones are "beaming into" their minds.<shit faced>
>>
>> Regards,
>> JS
>
> That retarded JS that has shown up here has lots of time
> now that his repug recession has left him unemployed,
> now that's karma fer ya ;-)

Oh, you are much too modest bob, I am just here to watch you!

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

John Smith

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 18:44:2823. 04. 2011.

Don't let the lesbians fool you, real women become quite excited, say it
even feels better.

That is, if the women I have known, and the wife, can be counted on to
reflect valid examples!

Heck, I hear REAL women even go to adult stores to purchase replicas of
them to use as mantel pieces -- well, something like that!

I wonder if bill ever got monicas' thoughts on the matter?

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

m II

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 19:00:3023. 04. 2011.

dxAce

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 19:02:2023. 04. 2011.

m II wrote:

> On 11-04-23 03:57 PM, dave wrote:
>
> >> Who, in your, ahem... mind, have you had the best relations with?
> >>

> > You mean besides your wife?
>
> He's never been married. You forget, you're talking to Mister "I'm not
> not gay"

And, I'm not a dumbass Canuck!

John Smith

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 19:06:3923. 04. 2011.
On 4/23/2011 4:00 PM, m II wrote:

>> You mean besides your wife?
>

> He's never been married. You forget, you're talking to Mister "I'm not
> not gay"

Well, let me just say, we don't recognize your homosexual marriage, so
his beats yours -- even if non-existent!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 19:07:3523. 04. 2011.

I'll back your play there, I doubt you are a Canuck!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 19:09:4623. 04. 2011.
On 4/23/2011 4:02 PM, dxAce wrote:

But then, I don't think you have a Hawaiian birth certificate either!

I'll even go further, bet you weren't born in Kenya like obama either!

Etc.

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 20:04:2923. 04. 2011.
Lawrence Welk, on PBS -MPB tee vee.
Innnn your Easter Bonnet,,,,,, with all the frills upon it,,,,,,,

Up next, Mrs.Bucket.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 20:07:1523. 04. 2011.
I mowed my yard and then took a bath.I am not dirty now.Next Saturday I
will do it all over again.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 20:01:3623. 04. 2011.
http://thefairwaysbar.ie
The Fairways Bar and Orchard Restauranti.I likes that menu.
cuhulin

John Smith

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 20:20:3323. 04. 2011.

I don't get it, they serve long pig there?

Regards,
JS

John Smith

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 20:22:1823. 04. 2011.

No homosexual ads here, PLEASE!

chuckle,
JS

extra class

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 20:52:2523. 04. 2011.
edit delete

BDK

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 21:07:0423. 04. 2011.
In article <d752f8a3-3d00-46d9-a1a6-5471e18899c3
@x8g2000prh.googlegroups.com>, info...@aol.com says...

> On Apr 22, 1:45 pm, John Smith <win.co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 4/22/2011 1:37 PM, Lamont Cranston wrote:

> > > However, Obama's birth certificate along with birth notices from the two
> > > Honolulu newspapers were brought forward even before he took office. But
> > > that's done nothing to shake the belief by many Obama critics that the
> > > president was born abroad.
> >
> > You probably believe it when bush sr said read my lips, no new taxes.

> > Or clinton I did not have sex with that woman.
> >
> > or bush jr weapons of mass destruction.
> >
> >snip
>
> > But, if you find a REAL birth certificate, we can pick this back up
> > again ... until then, I don't want to stand here and watch you beat chit
> > to pulp!
> >
> > Convince what morons you can, and move on, we don't give a chit ...
> >
> > Regards,
> > JS

> WHY SHOULD YOU BELIEVE A "REAL" BIRTH CERTIFICATE
> SINCE IT IS A GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT ALSO?
>
> and by this time, I could argue if I were a "birther" which I am not,
> that Hawaii would have people in place to forge such an original
> document as agents of the Obama conspiracy itself, and secondarily
> for the pride of having a son of Hawaii be President!
>
> Get over it.
>
> Justina
> http://politicallyunclassifiable.blogspot.com

That's why the birthtards will cry "Fake!!" if the long form is ever
released. It gives them a way to save face, as if they really could at
this point in time, since they've already made total idiots of
themselves for years.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Poruka je izbrisana
Poruka je izbrisana

cuh...@webtv.net

nepročitano,
23. tra 2011. 23:42:5423. 04. 2011.
Just think of the Bribing Power if somebody gets their mitts on that
birth certificate.
cuhulin

RHF

nepročitano,
24. tra 2011. 04:57:3924. 04. 2011.
On Apr 23, 6:07 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> In article <d752f8a3-3d00-46d9-a1a6-5471e18899c3
> @x8g2000prh.googlegroups.com>, infowo...@aol.com says...

- That's why the birthtards will cry "Fake!!" if the long form is ever
- released. It gives them a way to save face, as if they really could
at
- this point in time, since they've already made total idiots of
- themselves for years.
-
- --

- BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

BDK : ! "Attention Birthers!" !
-or- WAKE-UP ! - Members of "The-Cult-of-The-Obama"

Should Obama at some point-in-time produce
a honest-to-god 'original' Long Form Hawaiian
Birth Certificate :
-which-everyone-claims-no-one-can-find-oops-
! IT WILL LEAD TO MANY MORE QUESTIONS :

? "First" Why Don't "BO" Do It Sooner !
-!-can-i-vote-for-this-guy-again-?-

? Why Did "BO" Hide It !
-!-should-i-vote-for-this-guy-again-?-

? What Was "BO" Hiding !
-!-should-i-trust-this-guy-again-?-

? It Took "BO" So Long Can We Trust it Now !
-...maybe...-once-was-more-than-enough-

? Is It Just Another More Elaborate "BO" Fraud !
-some-how-i-still-don't-feel-good-about-him-

? Why Are The Rest of "BO"s Records Still Sealed !
-what-else-do-i-not-know...-somethings-not-right-

? What Is "BO" Still Hiding !
-honestly-what's-the-guy-hiding-still...-
.
.
Keeping with the Obama & Hawaiian Theme of things...
You Are Clearly One of the "Coconuts For Obama" !
Bananas for Barack & Cuckoo for Obama ! ;;-}} ~ RHF
-'the-cult-of-the-obama'-=s-obama-cult-derangement-'ocd'-
.
The American Public "The Voters" Are Trending To
Voting "NO" on an Obama Second Term in 2012...
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d6bd7ee756b86aca
-rejecting-obama-and-rejecting-'the-cult-of-the-obama'-
-rejecting-obama's-false-promise-of-hope-
-rejecting-obama's-false-promise-of-change-
-rejecting-obama's-false-promise-of-peace-
-rejecting-obama's-excalated-afghanistan-war-for-oil-
-rejecting-obama's-libya-war-for-oil-
-rejecting-obama's-gitmo-torture-camp-
-rejecting-obama's-gitmo-military-tribunals-
-rejecting-obama's-big-brother'-fema-detention-camps-
-rejecting-obama's-'big-brother'-tsa-searches-
-rejecting-obama's-big-brother'-dhs-spying-
-rejecting-obama's-big-brother'-secret-fisa-courts-
-rejecting-obama's-excessive-spending-&-more-spending-
-rejecting-obama's-taxes-more-taxes-and-higher-taxes-
-rejecting-obama's-forced-health-care-scheme-&-taxes-
-rejecting-obama-rejecting-obama-rejecting-obama-
-saying-'no'-to-obama-in-2012-saying-'no'-to-obama-in-2012-
-we-need-hillary-in-2012-yes-we-need-hillary-in-2012-
-its-time-for-a-real-change-in-2012-its-time-for-hillary-in-2012-
-its-time-for-new-hope-in-2012-its-time-for-hillary-in-2012-
.
.
Many One Time {2008} Obama Supporters Are Loosing
Faith in Obama and Leaving "The Cult of the Obama"
-finding-the-courage-to-reject-'the-cult-of-the-obama'-
Finding that Obama is Not Good Enough for 50%+1
of the Electorate in 2012 and Far Short of 270 ECVs
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/10ad397159d66cd3
-continued-unanswered-questions-cause-doubt-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e64be9c07ad7489f
-why-the-seal-records-what's-obama-hiding...-
.
? Why ? : President Obama Already Feeling
"The Heat" From Corsi's New Tell-It-All Book
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7186cb7e65ff5417
-some-obama-cult-members-loosing-faith-
.
50 Legal Ways To STOP an Obama Second Term
in 2012 and Put an End to "The Cult of Obama"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d9dd53e471fbb674
-legally-by-voting-and-peacefully-at-the-ballot-box-
.
WikiLeaks 'Suspect' Detained, Tortured and Denied
His Legal US Civil Rights -by- Prez Obama
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a7683a8cc39b7050
-what-happened-to-'innocent-until-proven-guilty'-
.
Obama 'Liberal-Fascist' -declare-
"Graveyards Gonna Be Full of Your Guys" !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/64d1cce8228a3586
"The Cult of Obama" -aka- The Great Leader !
http://haveacivilwar.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/obama-world-god.jpg
-they-worship-obama-as-their-big-brother-god-head-
.
Another Classic 'Threat-of-Violence' Liberal-Fascist
Reaction by a Member of "The Cult of the Obama"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b62ce10ceccc49a3
"The Cult of Obama" -aka- The Great Leader !
http://haveacivilwar.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/obama-world-god.jpg
-believing-all-is-justified-in-the-name-of-the-obama-
.
Upper Mid West Goes Full On Liberal-Fascist !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/11103864fd568e6b
The Obama-Red-Shirts© Attack All Enemies of 'The State'
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a40a9fd6b2d7fb6b
"The Cult of Obama" -aka- Obama Is 'The State' !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/18aae22acf5b0780
-political-enemies-of-obama-are-enemies-of-'the-state'-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/43ee7f86e910f901
.
.
i just love pure political rhetorical propaganda - yeah! ~ RHF
-warning-venting-bio-gas-warning-venting-bio-gas-
.
.
The Baracking© of Prez Obama and the Obama-Regime©
has begun : Bring-on the Ugly Dogs of Fear and Hate !
-wrt- Baracking© - Shouting the Liberal Democrat Left's
Hateful and Divisive Rhetoric* Back-In-Their-Face
* Rules for Radicals in the Hands of Conservatives
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
Baracking© = Obama-Bashing© = Blaming Prez Obama !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/243045d16a6abe93
.
Clowning "BO"-wrt- Blaming Prez "BO"{Obama} ...
Who Let The "BO" Out? Who! Who!
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/fea00130443e55ff
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8d2fbd2d82eca6f6
-wrt- The Stink of US Prez-A-Duntz "BO" {Obama}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b3614bca02e1fd1f
.
.

John Smith

nepročitano,
24. tra 2011. 11:30:0524. 04. 2011.
On 4/23/2011 6:13 PM, China Blue Veins wrote:

>> Innocent children and the mentally challenged can't be expected to grasp
>> that!
>
> Toilet training is a sexual relation, ya scumbag pedophile.

Children can find adult necessities very scary. Don't fear toilet
training son, someone lied to you, it will only stop yourself from
shitting and pissing all over yourself ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

nepročitano,
24. tra 2011. 11:36:2824. 04. 2011.
On 4/23/2011 6:12 PM, China Blue Veins wrote:

>> If it involves a sex organ, it's a sexual relation.
>

> Urination? Menustration? Jockstraps? Cups? Yeast?

Once you have completed your toilet training, and have stopped
defecating and urinating all over yourself, we are going to stop that
vulgar habit of yours, bestiality ... that yeast infection of yours
should clear up then.

And, that is a terrible joke pulled on you by God and nature, being born
a hermaphrodite, you are going to also have that pussy dripping blood in
addition to caring for the needs of the penis ... however, we are going
to have to work on you leaving the children alone!

Regards,
JS

Poruka je izbrisana

John Smith

nepročitano,
24. tra 2011. 12:49:0224. 04. 2011.
On 4/24/2011 9:23 AM, China Blue Veins wrote:

> So you consider defecation involves a sex organ. Okay. Whatever rocks your world.

When I see you playing in your own shit, and such a look of enjoyment
and satisfaction on your face, it seems hard to ignore ... however,
perhaps just an anomaly centered around your fascination with your
asshole ... and your homosexual partners ...

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

nepročitano,
24. tra 2011. 12:57:3324. 04. 2011.
Drive grows for States to reconize 'Personhood'
http://www.worldnetdaily.com
http://www.wnd.com
Personhood.
Children ARE Persons.
We ARE Persons.
We Living Persons Were All Birthed.
cuhulin, Birthers R US

Krypsis

nepročitano,
24. tra 2011. 20:34:4424. 04. 2011.

I was thinking more of the power to prove to the naysayers that which is
already known and understood - that Obama is and always has been a
natural born American. The naysayers will have their chance to oust
Obama at the next election. If he gets re-elected, he'll be out at the
following election because presidents of the US only get a maximum of
two terms. That should make them all happy.

Krypsis

RHF

nepročitano,
24. tra 2011. 23:22:4524. 04. 2011.
On Apr 24, 5:34 pm, Krypsis <kryp...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

The "Naysayers" Know This Weeks Theme {Message}
Is . . . "The Cult of the Obama" !

Just Say Hell "NO" To Candidate Obama in 2012 !

50 Legal Ways To STOP an Obama Second Term in 2012

and End 'The Cult of Obama'
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d9dd53e471fbb674

.
The American Public "The Voters" Are Trending To
Voting "NO" on an Obama Second Term in 2012

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d6bd7ee756b86aca

.
Another Classic 'Threat-of-Violence' Liberal-Fascist
Reaction by a Member of "The Cult of the Obama"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b62ce10ceccc49a3

.
OK So Prez "BO" {Obama} Releases His Long
Form Hawaiian Birth Certificate : Which Leads
To Many More Questions...
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e1588f2662d95481
.
DANG ! --- ? Where's the Birth Certificate?:
"The Case That Barack Obama Is Not {On Way}
Eligible {Legally} To Be President"
the new tell-it-all book by Jerome Corsi
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1936488299/
Yeah - President Obama is Already Feeling The Heat
from Corsi's New Tell-It-All Book
.
.

John Smith

nepročitano,
25. tra 2011. 17:00:3825. 04. 2011.

Your argument to simply allow the crime in progress in not new,
criminals have/are and will always attempt to use this argument ...

Regards,
JS

Poruka je izbrisana
Učitava se još poruka.