OT-Ft. Hood Shooting

Gregg

Nov 5, 2009, 3:50:12 PM11/5/09
This is going to be VERY interesting as to
how this shakes out IMO.

The main question. Was this our own guys? Or of course.....I don't
want to go there.

Seven Dead and Twenty Wounded as
of now.

This isn't good either way.

Gregg

Nov 5, 2009, 4:44:41 PM11/5/09

As of 1640 UTC - Now Nine dead and at least
twenty seven wounded.

Thoughts and prayers go out to those families, other
than going to church....being at freeking Ft.Hood
Texas - you should feel pretty safe. Not today.:-I

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 5, 2009, 4:47:29 PM11/5/09
I was at Fort Hood,Texas from January 1965 till the morning of October
29,1965 when my three years in the Army was over.Honorable Discharge,
thank you very much Lt.Mariano.I deeeeeeecided not to RE-UP.I went on
back to civilian life.

///RE-UP! MoFo, RE-UP!

There is a lot of open shootin/training ranges out there.Sometimes, some
of that Artillery gets too close to residential areas at Fort Hood and
also next door in/or near Killeen,Texas.You never know what may happen.
cuhulin

Gregg

Nov 5, 2009, 5:28:54 PM11/5/09

Yeah Cuhulin, I figured you had been there.
Now they're saying twelve dead and thirty one
wounded, hopefully the death count doesn't increase
and it stays at twelve.

Brenda Ann

Nov 5, 2009, 5:37:59 PM11/5/09

"Gregg" <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Heard just a few minutes ago that it was fellow soldiers doing the shooting.
:-/

Message has been deleted

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 5, 2009, 6:08:19 PM11/5/09
Watching 5:00 PM WLBT Channel 3 tv news,,, I think the tv news guy said
it was somebody by the name of Malik Hussard (spelling) whom did the
shooting.
I was running my vacuum cleaner, so I am not sure of that name.
cuhulin

dxAce

Nov 5, 2009, 6:17:41 PM11/5/09

cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

> Watching 5:00 PM WLBT Channel 3 tv news,,, I think the tv news guy said
> it was somebody by the name of Malik Hussard (spelling) whom did the
> shooting.

Major Malik Nadal Hasan...

...obviously a major league Liberal 'tard boy, right up there with ol'
Hussein!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 5, 2009, 6:10:54 PM11/5/09
By the way, Fort Hood and all U.S.Military Bases (Fort Hood is a Post,
long ago, it was Camp Hood) are not freeking!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 5, 2009, 6:58:33 PM11/5/09
Articles at www.libertypost.org about the shooting at Fort Hood,
somebody said the shooter is a muslin.One of the other articles,
somebody said the two who were apprehended have been freed.
cuhulin

D. Peter Maus

Nov 5, 2009, 9:42:51 PM11/5/09

And the Wall Street Journal is now reporting he was not killed.

Let the spin begin.

Brenda Ann

Nov 5, 2009, 9:48:37 PM11/5/09

"D. Peter Maus" <DPete...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Army: Fort Hood shooting rampage suspect is alive
By APRIL CASTRO and DEVLIN BARRETT - 10 minutes ago

FORT HOOD, Texas - A military mental health doctor facing deployment
overseas opened fire at the Fort Hood Army post on Thursday, setting off on
a rampage that killed 12 people and left 31 wounded, Army officials said.

Authorities said immediately after the shootings that they had killed the
suspected shooter, but later in the evening they recanted and said that he
was alive and in stable condition at a hospital, watched by a guard.

"His death is not imminent," said Lt. Gen. Bob Cone at Fort Hood. He offered
little explanation for the mistake, other than to say there was confusion at
the hospital.

A law enforcement official identified the shooting suspect as Army Maj.
Nidal Malik Hasan. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he
was not authorized to discuss the case publicly.

The violence was believed to be the worst mass shooting in history at a U.S.
military base.

The shooting began around 1:30 p.m., when shots were fired at the base's
Soldier Readiness Center, where soldiers who are about to be deployed or who
are returning undergo medical screening, Cone said.

It was unclear what the motive was, though it appeared he was upset about a
scheduled deployment. U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison said the Army major was
about to deploy overseas, though it was unclear if he was headed to Iraq or
Afghanistan and when he was scheduled to leave. Hutchison said she was told
about the upcoming deployment by generals based at Fort Hood.

Copyright � 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Gregg

Nov 5, 2009, 10:30:11 PM11/5/09

No disrespect meant there - it's just a word to me -
apparently you take it as a foul word. If I want to
drop the FBomb ( which I rarely do) - I'd say it.;-)

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 5, 2009, 10:36:41 PM11/5/09
The shooter in Fort Hood is Alive!
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=277499

I am busy, busy watching Trailer Park Boys,,, Only on DIRECTV! and doggy
was sleeping on her end of her couch with her left paw under her nose.I
pulled down the electric blanket from the top of her couch and turned it
on.Can't have doggy being cold, dontcha just know?
cuhulin

Gregg

Nov 5, 2009, 10:43:20 PM11/5/09
On Nov 5, 9:48 pm, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
wrote:

> Authorities said immediately after the shootings that they had killed the
> suspected shooter, but later in the evening they recanted and said that he
> was alive and in stable condition at a hospital, watched by a guard.
>
> "His death is not imminent," said Lt. Gen. Bob Cone at Fort Hood. He offered
> little explanation for the mistake, other than to say there was confusion at
> the hospital.

This is the crap that cracks me up. Yepper, all that
confusion at the hospital don't you know.

It's pretty easy there Lt.
If he is / has flatlined and his heart isn't beating on
his own.....that usually means he is dead. If they put
Mr. Blankie over your body and head that is not a
good thing.
JUST TELL THE TRUTH FROM THE BEGINNING,
what a concept.

sandydog

Nov 6, 2009, 12:29:31 AM11/6/09
so,um,if this guy was a terrorist his victims get a purple heart.If he is
just a nut,like most psyciatrists,they don't?

Brenda Ann

Nov 6, 2009, 2:05:47 AM11/6/09

"Gregg" <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Apparently, the CID had him all along, and allowed the rumor of his death to
propogate so they would have a better chance to find if he had any help.

RHF

Nov 6, 2009, 2:14:05 AM11/6/09
On Nov 5, 9:29 pm, "sandydog" <sandydo...@comcast.net> wrote:
- so,um,if this guy was a terrorist his victims
- get a purple heart.
- If he is just a nut,like most psyciatrists,
- they don't?"
- Gregg" <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Criteria for the Purple Heart
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Heart#Criteria

OK so -fi- this Major Nidal Malik Hasan 'acted'
as an Soldier in the Army of Allah {an Instrument
of Allah} and was 'attacking' the un-holly America
Infidels {Non-Muslims}.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_fort_hood_shooting

? Ain't That Why THE USA Is Fighting The War
On Islamic {Fascist} Terrorists ?

? Why Didn't the US Army have this psyciatrists
talk to a Psyciatrist and Lock Him Up for His
Own Safety and the Safety of Others ?

-note- Claims are that this Major Nidal Malik Hasan
'blames' Prez Obama for Not Ending the Wars
in Iraq and Afghanistan : Justifying His Killing.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091106/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_fort_hood_shooting_suspect

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 6, 2009, 9:26:36 AM11/6/09
RHF is right.The Army should have checked that muslim Hasan guy out more
thoroughly and locked him up.

Or kicked him out of the Army.There are some fruit loops in all walks of
life.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 6, 2009, 10:51:02 AM11/6/09
Malik Nadal Hasan: muslim Terrorist.
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=277525

Michael Graham, radio talk show host in D.C.told it like it is,,, Islam
is a cult of death!
Michael Graham was fired.
cuhulin

m II

Nov 6, 2009, 11:06:28 AM11/6/09
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

> I was at Fort Hood,Texas from January 1965 till the morning of October
> 29,1965 when my three years in the Army was over.Honorable Discharge,
> thank you very much Lt.Mariano.I deeeeeeecided not to RE-UP.I went on
> back to civilian life.

January 1965 to October 29,1965 is NOT three years. It may have felt
like it, though.

mike

dxAce

Nov 6, 2009, 12:07:45 PM11/6/09

m II wrote:

Your reading comprehension sucks!

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 6, 2009, 1:56:07 PM11/6/09
Way I count it,,, from October 28,1962 (when I Joined the U.S.Army, to
the morning of October 29,1965 is three years plus part of the next
day.You can correct me if I am mistaken about that.

RE-UP, MoFo, RE-UP!
Fort Hood,Texas, HELL ON WHEELS!
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 6, 2009, 2:30:19 PM11/6/09
On Nov 5, 11:14 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Nov 5, 9:29 pm, "sandydog" <sandydo...@comcast.net> wrote:
> - so,um,if this guy was a terrorist his victims
> - get a purple heart.
> - If he is just a nut,like most psyciatrists,
> - they don't?"
>
> - Gregg" <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>
> Criteria for the Purple Hearthttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Heart#Criteria

> OK so -fi- this Major Nidal Malik Hasan 'acted'
> as an Soldier in the Army of Allah {an Instrument
> of Allah} and was 'attacking' the un-holly America
> Infidels {Non-Muslims}.http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_fort_hood_shooting

> ? Ain't That Why THE USA Is Fighting The War
> On Islamic {Fascist} Terrorists ?
>
> ? Why Didn't the US Army have this psyciatrists
> talk to a Psyciatrist and Lock Him Up for His
> Own Safety and the Safety of Others ?
>
> -note- Claims are that this Major Nidal Malik Hasan
> 'blames' Prez Obama for Not Ending the Wars
> in Iraq and Afghanistan : Justifying His Killing.http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091106/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_fort_hood_sh...

> > > This is going to be VERY interesting as to
> > > how this shakes out IMO.
>
> > > The main question. Was this our own guys? Or of course.....I don't
> > > want to go there.
>
> > > Seven Dead and Twenty Wounded as
> > > of now.
>
> > > This isn't good either way.

Please remember that Prez Obama has asked
'us' {the USA} all not to blame Islam and Muslims
for the Fort Hood Shootings.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091106/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_fort_hood
.

dave

Nov 6, 2009, 2:39:20 PM11/6/09

I thought you was a professor. Re-read what he wrote.

m II

Nov 7, 2009, 2:59:11 AM11/7/09
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

> Way I count it,,, from October 28,1962 (when I Joined the U.S.Army, to
> the morning of October 29,1965 is three years plus part of the next
> day.You can correct me if I am mistaken about that.

Ok, I will...

you originally typed:

================================

I was at Fort Hood,Texas from January 1965 till the morning of October
29,1965 when my three years in the Army was over.

================================

The way *I* count it, it's about ten months...It isn't a big deal and
I'm sorry I mentioned it.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:

m II

Nov 7, 2009, 3:15:06 AM11/7/09
dave wrote:

> I thought you was a professor.

..and so it begins..

> Re-read what he wrote.

I did. The missing period makes it confusing. For the normal
Cuhulinesque State of Grammar, it should have read:

"I was at Fort Hood,Texas from January 1965 till the morning of October

29,1965. When my three years in the Army was over, Honorable Discharge,

thank you very much Lt.Mariano.I deeeeeeecided not to RE-UP.I went on
back to civilian life."

Instead of:

"I was at Fort Hood,Texas from January 1965 till the morning of October
29,1965 when my three years in the Army was over."

The sentence makes it sound as though the time span in the sentence
constitutes the entirety of his term in the Forces. Had I known he had
enlisted at a much earlier date (something about avoiding jail time for
running 'shine), I would never have questioned his Chronology.

As it stands, I'm sorry I mentioned anything. The misperceived error
wasn't important enough to waste the coulombs on.

mike

RHF

Nov 7, 2009, 5:43:36 AM11/7/09

#1 - I was at Fort Hood,Texas from January 1965

till the morning of October 29,1965

Yes - Was @ Fort Hood TX for 10 Months

# 2 - when my three years in the Army was over.

Implied that He served in the US Army for 3-Years
OCT 62 to OCT 65 -and- 'finished up' his service
with a 10-Month Duty Assignment at Fort Hood TX.

Note - Maybe a [;] would haver helped
between the "1965" and "when"

idtars ~ RHF

Brenda Ann

Nov 7, 2009, 9:22:06 AM11/7/09

Brenda Ann

Nov 7, 2009, 9:24:14 AM11/7/09

cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

> Way I count it,,, from October 28,1962 (when I Joined the U.S.Army, to
> the morning of October 29,1965 is three years plus part of the next
> day.You can correct me if I am mistaken about that.

Ok, I will...

you originally typed:

================================
I was at Fort Hood,Texas from January 1965 till the morning of October
29,1965 when my three years in the Army was over.
================================

The way *I* count it, it's about ten months...It isn't a big deal and
I'm sorry I mentioned it.

His statement indicated only his time at Ft. Hood, not his entire time in
the military. He's saying he spent those 9-10 months at Ft. Hood waiting for
his ETS.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 7, 2009, 9:55:17 AM11/7/09
When I was at Fort Hood, one time an Officer came to the Barracks, he
handed me an Army 45.Caliber Pistol.He told me to Guard Wizert.Wizert
(his last name, Wizert) was a good guy, but sometimes he would get drunk
and get in fights.I guarded the guy for about an hour untill somebody
came to the Barracks and took him away.

Paydays were on a Wednesday of each month, (the Eagle sh.ts today!) we
always got the afternoons off on Payday in the 22nd Chemical Company at
Fort Hood.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 7, 2009, 9:03:12 AM11/7/09
Thanks for the comment about running 'shine. (Moonshine?) I never did,
but I Likes that.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 7, 2009, 5:13:37 PM11/7/09
Born in Kenya!
DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SUCKS UP to muslim TERRORIST to relax at Camp David.
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=277637

If you ask me, I Say he is glad of what happened at Fort Hood!
I bought a Clarion Ledger newspaper this afternoon at the store.Article
on the front page,
Mississippi Vets, Soldiers express grief, anger.
www.clarionledger.com

That is the way it is over here, grief, anger.
cuhulin

m II

Nov 7, 2009, 11:42:16 PM11/7/09
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

> Michael Graham, radio talk show host in D.C.told it like it is,,, Islam
> is a cult of death!

Man, just how many Cults of Death have we got around here? They all seem
really, really childish to me. I have never seen non-Americans wear
these pieces of immature crap.

=============================

http://www.armysurplusworld.com/product.asp?ProductID=31292

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2184/2322571870_e317188151_m.jpg

http://www.rangerjoes.com/images/A2511.jpg

http://www.inflictclothing.com/v/vspfiles/photos/USAF2-2T.jpg

http://www.crazydogtshirts.com/catalog/death-from-above-full.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/yzq62uy

http://images.productserve.com/preview/1043/45328615.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2184/2322571870_e317188151_m.jpg

============================
As an aside....... the shirts that say something like "kill them all and
let God sort them out". Young soldiers like that stuff and I just want
to smack them in the head.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080327165058AARD3ZM
============================

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 8, 2009, 1:21:12 AM11/8/09
There are all kinds of cults everywhere, all over the World.
Mike Rowe is sticking his finger up a Turtle's butt, Dirty Jobs tv show.
I am going to bed.
Move over doggy,,, you wants a cookie?
WOO WOO WOOF!
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 10, 2009, 12:16:26 AM11/10/09
OK was that a Skin-Head Cult-of-Death ?

You should have heard Bill Cunningham on
KEX-AM 1190 kHz last night.
http://www.1190kex.com/pages/pages/lineup.php

Comparing Neo-Nazi Skin-Head Aryan Racist
-wrt- Islamic Fascist Terrorist -aka- Muslim Extremists

-if- the Major was a Skin-Head would Prez Obama
be Talking about Tolerance and Understanding for
Skin-Heads ?

-if- Skin-Heads were known to be in the Enlisted
Ranks of the US Military would they be allowed
to Serve . . .

-if- The Skin-Head-Brotherhood were known to be
in the Officer Ranks of the US Military would they
be allowed to Stay in . . .

-if- Any and All the above was 'True' : Would the
US Congress sit-silently-by and Do Nothing to
Get Skin-Heads Out to the US Military ?

-if- Skin-Heads were on US Navy Nuclear Submarines

-if- Skin-Heads were in US Airforce Missile Silos

-if- Skin-Heads controlled US Army Tactical Nukes

? Would Prez Obama Be Preaching Tolerance
and Understanding ? - WAKE-UP AMERICA !

Reality Check :
Only Senator Joe Lieberman has stood-up and
called for a Congressional Investigation of Islamic
Extremists in the Ranks of the US Military and
the possibility that the Muslim Brotherhood has
Infiltrated the Officer Corps of the US Military.
http://www.amconmag.com/blog/2009/11/09/joe-lieberman-and-islamic-ext...
.
.
On Nov 7, 8:42 pm, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:

> cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> > Michael Graham, radio talk show host in D.C.told it like it is,,, Islam
> > is a cult of death!
>
> Man, just how many Cults of Death have we got around here? They all seem
> really, really childish to me. I have never seen non-Americans wear
> these pieces of immature crap.
>
> =============================
>
> http://www.armysurplusworld.com/product.asp?ProductID=31292
>
> http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2184/2322571870_e317188151_m.jpg
>
> http://www.rangerjoes.com/images/A2511.jpg
>
> http://www.inflictclothing.com/v/vspfiles/photos/USAF2-2T.jpg
>
> http://www.crazydogtshirts.com/catalog/death-from-above-full.jpg
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yzq62uy
>
> http://images.productserve.com/preview/1043/45328615.jpg
>
> http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2184/2322571870_e317188151_m.jpg
>
> ============================
> As an aside....... the shirts that say something like "kill them all and
> let God sort them out". Young soldiers like that stuff and I just want

> to smack them in the head.http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080327165058AARD3ZM

Editor RadioTalkingPoints

Nov 10, 2009, 6:41:02 AM11/10/09
So that's why President Obama hired "skin head" Van Jones?

Why do liberals try to hide the fact that their policies actually
hurt people, and not wste time trying to get people to hallucinate if
they talk long and hard enough about whatever they want to imagine?

Universal Legal Disclaimer for the Public Domain, Version 1.6, dated
Nov 10th, 2009 (which supersedes all previous versions, to which this
new version applies, which takes approximately 8 minutes to read)

The writings, views, expressions expressed by this author to include
all written and electronic forms of communication are subject to the
following disclaimer and conditions:

a) The views expressed by this website and the author to include all
electronic forms of communication are not representative of
advertisers, or other third parties that may store and or transmit the
messages from this private computer, which you may observe at your own
risk, with no liability to the authors, or any party related to
transmitting, storing, or any other aspect of the material involved,
including email correspondence, which is not necessary to the function
of the website, and may or may not be archived due to other
limitations incorporated into the licensed email software in use at
the time such as automated spam or virus filters. No personal
information exchanged will be shared without your consent, or provided
to third parties with out the express permission of the parties and,
or, individuals concerned.

b) The author(s) of this content and those who may interact with it in
various known or unknown electronic methods do not give permission to
any third parties to share or provide private personal information who
may operate as part of any type of electronic or written
communications system, including all parties, who may technically
intercept communications due to the nature of network conditions
beyond both the author's legal and physical control, unless those
communications represent violations of the law, upon which the author,
and or web site will cooperate to pursue any legal remedies.

c) The views expressed by the author or website may or may not contain
factual information, due to the use of sarcasm or parody. The views
may or may not be complete, either by design, to pre-empt being called
a liar even if telling the truth, or by error due to typographical,
grammar, or other technical communication problems not realized or
imagined, or the possibility of views based on false or missing
information, or with the intention of being used for entertainment
purposes only, and not as a definitive judgment on the actions,
character, or reputation of an organization, individual, or groups of
individuals, with the intent of communicating with a limited group of
people, and not the general public, however no distribution
restrictions apply for fair use purposes described by the US Copyright
Office, if no other restrictions are present or communicated, with all
commercial proceeds associated with the distribution of the content to
remain the sole possession of the original author.

d) Any reference to copyrighted material is done in the spirit of fair
use, to illustrate the context of a discussion regarding public events
for reference purposes that adds to the conversation, for which that
discussion constitutes a new and separate piece of intellectual
property, for which the referenced copyrighted material can not convey
by itself, and that the author reserves the right to retain any
profits from the newly created intellectual property. This term also
serves to promote the referenced copyrighted material, without
necessarily endorsing the material for any particular fitness, use, or
purpose, for which the purpose of fair use referral law was created
for, through inclusion of a partial, but not whole, body of works that
the copyright fair use reference applies, for which the intent of all
terms of this disclaimer apply to that reference of a copyrighted
work.

e) Any humor if used, is not intended to offend people, and may be
designed to apply the principals of peer pressure through reverse
examination to accomplish the communication of principals or ideas
that consist of traditional or proposed social values that are proven
to advance the common good, and are not meant to discredit, disparage
or demean any person or entities in any professional or personal
manner, by attempting to share through the eyes or opinion of the
author, for which it is expected that you read at your own risk, with
no liability held to the author or any third parties who may store,
transfer, or forward this message to others, in the traditions of free
speech, fair use, and to play a positive role in a society that
believes that graphically depicting male homosexuals having sex, and
other unusual sex acts is considered free speech or that the use of
abortion to limit Negroes, Latinos, and other races from "spreading
the wealth around" as a "matter of privacy" (which the author does not
condone).

f) The use of humor is a known ingredient in providing teachable
moments, and to validate and even demonstrate artistic expressions
that are not shared by others, as demonstrated by many valuable
scientific observations that were scoffed at in the past, yet proven
to be quite valid decades later, upon which the humor used in all
electronic communications by the author are based, in the principals
and traditions of free speech and pursuit of happiness, and may not be
a representation of others, including God.

g) It is the opinion of the author that you respect people when you
consider their views, by reflecting their thoughts or actions against
your own, which may include use of language that conveys an emotional
depth that is to be imagined, but not enacted through use of language
that accurately, or inaccurately describes the situation,
circumstance, or idea, which does not imply that any action occur
other than the consideration of the thought, for which beyond the
author has no control, or liability for the action of the reader as
presented in all terms of this disclaimer, and may simply be the
venting of emotions with the intent of no consequence by the author to
an audience the author assumes will understand the message and intent,
and wishes to hear those views.

h) Since all intellectual property, discussions and other
communications this disclaimer applies to, either in written, or
electronic form, subscribe to the terms described in paragraph (e) and
(g) of this disclaimer, under no circumstances are any communications
meant to violate the terms of any electronic harassment laws which
include the word “harm”, for which the author understands to be
limited to the definition of physical harm (not self inflicted mental
harm) that requires immediate medical attention based solely or in
part by the communications of the author, regardless of whether the
author chooses to remain anonymous or not.

i) It is the intention and opinion of the author that History is full
of individuals that are not harmed by criticism, and in fact such
criticism can motivate and inspire them to prove their critics wrong.
Based on this historical evidence, any alleged mental harm amounts to
self inflicted injury not treatable by either medical or other
professionals (despite the fact that many people live from the profits
of lies through gradual illusion, without judicial interference), for
which the author has no control over the mental development of any
potential reader prior to the discovery or reading of the material for
which this disclaimer applies, as evident by the necessity that speech
is to be protected by law as determined by the founders of the United
States of America, who, in the opinion of the author, wrote the legal
framework, which was created by God, not slaves.

j) Additional use of automated anonymous page use tracking computer
scripts (web page programs) or advertisements may be licensed by
www.google.com, for bandwidth verification, or determination of
potential advertisement opportunities subject to all other terms
described in this disclaimer. The author is not responsible for
distributions of this work, which may be posted in public forums, and
archived by www.google.com which may then create comments from people
who hide their true identities by using false email credentials, who
will then be violating terms of service regarding accessing computer
systems by directly or indirectly accessing computer systems through
hacking (hiding their requested email address or other forms of
requested identification) which should not be archived for public
display by www.google.com in order to fight acts of criminal behavior
ranging from acts of nuisance, to lethal forms of terrorism, for which
the author does not intend to encourage, and to remind it is a civic
duty to all web masters to remove from public view such illegal
postings by hackers, and ban their use.

k) Advertisements that may appear are not necessarily endorsed by the
author, either by admission, or by silence, nor are any electronic
links that may transport the reader to other web pages, sites, or
computers, and such links that may be provided for all or any of the
following known or unknown purposes, but not limited to,
informational, educational, and for the purpose of giving copy right
credit referral information under the terms outlined in the conditions
applied to the term "fair use" regarding conversations and print under
US Copy Right Law, and for which the author assumes no liability for
any particular use, fitness, or legality there of, any link, current,
past, or future, which the reader should use at their sole risk, with
no liability to the author, or any other party that may store,
transmit, or otherwise facilitate use of the material for which this
disclaimer applies.

l) It is the opinion of the author that effective 1 December, 2009,
the proposed regulations from the FTC violate the first and fifth
amendments of the United States Constitution, by infringing through
economic affliction the burden without compensation all financial
details concerning the communications of both free enterprise and
opinion, and other civil rights such as "punishment must be fair" and
not at the "discretion" of public officials, or that advertisers are
assumed to be guilty of deception when United States law provides that
you are innocent before being proven guilty, and are in fact
demonstrations that there are current members of Congress that neither
understand the spirit of the law our founding fathers made for the
United States of America, or understand how they work in the opinion
of the author, as of October 10th, 2009, especially in light of
anticipated, and hopefully defeated, legislative taxes relating to
energy use and the burden of publishers and advertisers to comply with
the law and manage the environment, and in light that there are
various consumer protection agencies, including the Better Business
Bureau, which has free consumer information which preclude the use and
need for excessive government regulation that burdens business with
obstacles it may sense that it can not overcome without inflicting
harm on the business plan or survival ability of the business to
provide advertised, goods and or services.

m) Although the content provided meets or exceeds those new
requirements to the knowledge of the author, and modifications to
version 1.3 or 1.4 of this disclaimer is a result of the opinion of
the author that “blogging” is another definition for a potentially
infinite number or forms of electronic communication, as such the
author will retroactively apply this version, 1.6 to all forms of
previous communications, when and wherever possible, as time allows,
in order to properly convey the intention of the author and to
demonstrate an enthusiasm to comply with the law, and not
enthusiastically pursue getting high on cocaine as often as possible
as Barrack Hussein Obama has admitted in his book (paraphrase,
synopsis), according to (mmm, mmm, mmm (sonic emphasis)) Rush Hudson
Limbaugh, (mmm mmm mmm (sonic emphasis)).

n) Use of this disclaimer for either personal or professional use is
permitted with no restrictions. These restrictions or disclaimers do
not prohibit the author from pursuing or communicating in a truthful
manner, or guarantee that the audience will understand all things as
intended, and, or result in being called incoherent, or even a Chicken
Chaser!

o) This disclaimer is meant to establish the intent of the author who
may participate in message forums, or create other written or
electronic forms of communication to comply with current law, and may
be revoked without prior notice, due to circumstances beyond the
author's control, changes in the law, or for any of the purposes,
terms, or conditions that may be in effect or described by this
disclaimer, or to changes in this disclaimer that the author may
clarify in a revised version of this disclaimer.

p) This disclaimer is attached to this message, and retroactively
applies to all previous forms of communication by the author, and is
done so because there is no recognized central suppository of a public
disclaimer recognized by the Government of the United States to the
author, and as such, the legal imperative of the author is to apply
this disclaimer to all manner of correspondence as the author seems
fit or prudent, so that no misunderstandings occur, or to comply with
past, current or future revisions of the law, due to any of, but not
limited to, any or all of the terms, partial terms, or combination of
terms, of this disclaimer, which is derived from the freedom of
speech, for it appears to the author that the zeal of lawmakers to
take away free speech outweigh the providence of attaching this
disclaimer to all correspondence for which this applies, and any
inconvenience for which this presents, is the result of simply
complying with the law, and not to inconvenience the reader.

Stile4aly

Nov 10, 2009, 10:33:00 AM11/10/09
On Nov 9, 10:16 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> OK was that a Skin-Head Cult-of-Death ?
>
> You should have heard Bill Cunningham on
> KEX-AM 1190 kHz last night.http://www.1190kex.com/pages/pages/lineup.php

> Comparing Neo-Nazi Skin-Head Aryan Racist
> -wrt- Islamic Fascist Terrorist -aka- Muslim Extremists
>
> -if- the Major was a Skin-Head would Prez Obama
> be Talking about Tolerance and Understanding for
> Skin-Heads ?
>
> -if- Skin-Heads were known to be in the Enlisted
> Ranks of the US Military would they be allowed
> to Serve . . .
>
> -if- The Skin-Head-Brotherhood were known to be
> in the Officer Ranks of the US Military would they
> be allowed to Stay in . . .
>
> -if- Any and All the above was 'True' : Would the
> US Congress sit-silently-by and Do Nothing to
> Get Skin-Heads Out to the US Military ?
>
> -if- Skin-Heads were on US Navy Nuclear Submarines
>
> -if- Skin-Heads were in US Airforce Missile Silos
>
> -if- Skin-Heads controlled US Army Tactical Nukes
>
> ? Would Prez Obama Be Preaching Tolerance
> and Understanding ? - WAKE-UP AMERICA !
>
> Reality Check :
> Only Senator Joe Lieberman has stood-up and
> called for a Congressional Investigation of Islamic
> Extremists in the Ranks of the US Military and
> the possibility that the Muslim Brotherhood has
> Infiltrated the Officer Corps of the US Military.http://www.amconmag.com/blog/2009/11/09/joe-lieberman-and-islamic-ext...
> >    http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/- Hide quoted text -

Islam is not equivalent to Neo-Nazism. But let's say, for example, a
Neo Nazi went nuts and shot a bunch of people. Did he do it because
he's a Neo Nazi, or did he do it because he went nuts?

Simply put, the facts are not all in.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 10, 2009, 12:20:47 PM11/10/09
One evening, when I was in down town Killeen, (Killeen is right next
door to Fort Hood) I saw a pretty gal who worked in a cafe.I walked in
there and I sat down at the lunch counter and I ordered a cup of
coffee.I plopped a few coins in one of the music/songs selection thingy
at the lunch counter for the juke box.I played The Third Man song theme
thingy.She said, Who is playing that song?

I didn't say anything.I finished my cup of coffee and I got out of
there.

Another time in down town Killeen, one afternoon, an elderly couple were
sitting in their car by the sidewalk.One of them asked me to drop a
letter in the post office box on the corner of the sidewalk.I took their
letter and I walked to the post office box and I put it in the post
office box.
cuhulin

smutt butt

Nov 10, 2009, 1:08:47 PM11/10/09

> Simply put, the facts are not all in.- Hide quoted text -

Skinheads killing people are like the coloreds killing people, they
just kill people for the hell of it.

dave

Nov 10, 2009, 1:35:12 PM11/10/09

Wrong. One is hate, the other is hopeless.

RHF

Nov 10, 2009, 5:04:06 PM11/10/09

- Wrong.  One is hate,
- the other is hopeless.

Not True - If the African-American Killer is calling
the Victim 'whitey' 'craker' 'hooky' then clearly they
are Racially Motivated by HATE and the Crime is
a Racial Hate Crime resulting the Death of the
Victim.

Dave,

Wrong Killing People is Killing People :
To the Person {People} Being Killed
Your Motivation Does Not Matter [.]
-cause- They Are Dead
.

RHF

Nov 10, 2009, 5:09:42 PM11/10/09
On Nov 5, 12:50 pm, Gregg <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> This is going to be VERY interesting as to
> how this shakes out IMO.
>
> The main question. Was this our own guys? Or of course.....I don't
> want to go there.
>
> Seven Dead and Twenty Wounded as
> of now.
>
> This isn't good either way.

10 Months To Late . . .
Prez Obama to Make First Trip to Walter Reed
Military Hospital as US President on 3 Nov '09

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/06/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry5549604.shtml

So it took Prez Obama more than 10 Months to
make the Trip from the White House to Walter
Reed Military Hospital -but- BHO can Fly AirForce
One to Europe to promote the Chicago Olympics ?

WAY TO GO PREZ OBAMA ! ~ RHF
.

wy

Nov 10, 2009, 7:52:54 PM11/10/09
On Nov 10, 5:09 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Nov 5, 12:50 pm, Gregg <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > This is going to be VERY interesting as to
> > how this shakes out IMO.
>
> > The main question. Was this our own guys? Or of course.....I don't
> > want to go there.
>
> > Seven Dead and Twenty Wounded as
> > of now.
>
> > This isn't good either way.
>
> 10 Months To Late . . .
> Prez Obama to Make First Trip to Walter Reed
> Military Hospital as US President on 3 Nov '09
>
> http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/06/politics/politicalhotsheet/en...

> So it took Prez Obama more than 10 Months to
> make the Trip from the White House to Walter
> Reed Military Hospital -but- BHO can Fly AirForce
> One to Europe to promote the Chicago Olympics ?
>
> WAY TO GO PREZ OBAMA ! ~ RHF
>  .

And the urgency to have gone to the hospital 10 months ago was...?

topset72

Nov 10, 2009, 8:34:03 PM11/10/09
On Nov 10, 7:52 pm, wy <w...@myself.com> wrote:

> > WAY TO GO PREZ OBAMA ! ~ RHF
> >  .
>
> And the urgency to have gone to the hospital 10 months ago was...?

To visit all the amputees Bush and Vampire Cheney created.

topset72

wy

Nov 10, 2009, 9:32:44 PM11/10/09

Okay, I guess that would've been a good enough reason, especially
since Obama probably would've done a better job of it than when Bush
went.

"I was placed in a room that didn't have heat in the winter," recalled
former Walter Reed resident Brian McGough, a senior adviser to the
nonprofit VoteVets.org. "It took forever for them to fix it, so I was
finally moved into another facility."

It would be around the time of that move when McGough received his
Purple Heart. In 2003, Bush traveled to Walter Reed for a MRI and,
hoping to knock off two birds with one stone, passed around awards to
some of the wounded soldiers resting under that roof.

"We got called up in the morning told to be at a room in 10," McGough
said. "We were called to attention, so you had a bunch of wounded
soldiers trying to stand up for the president. He walked around and
handed us our purple hearts and left a few minutes later... Six months
after that I got a random email from a software engineer for the Army
who had the same name as me. He had received a photo in the mail -- a
picture of me shaking hands with the president. They had my name,
Social Security number, and address and they still sent it to the
wrong guy... [And] if you look at the photo... you will see that my
first name is spelled wrong. That sums up a lot about this
administration."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/22/bush-visits-walter-reed-s_n_152840.html

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 10, 2009, 10:40:36 PM11/10/09
Barbour visits Soldiers in Iraq.
www.clarionledger.com

Will Governor Haley Barbour visit Soldiers at Fort Hood? Possibly so.
Thousands of Mississippians have trained at Fort Hood before.There are
many ties between Mississippi and Fort Hood,Texas.
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 11, 2009, 3:39:24 AM11/11/09
On Nov 10, 6:32 pm, wy <w...@myself.com> wrote:

> > > And the urgency to have gone to the hospital 10 months ago was...?
>
> > To visit all the amputees Bush and Vampire Cheney created.
>
> > topset72
>
> Okay, I guess that would've been a good enough reason, especially
> since Obama probably would've done a better job of it than when Bush
> went.
>
> "I was placed in a room that didn't have heat in the winter," recalled
> former Walter Reed resident Brian McGough, a senior adviser to the
> nonprofit VoteVets.org. "It took forever for them to fix it, so I was
> finally moved into another facility."

D'Oh ! it the US Congress that 'appropriates' the
Funds for the Operations and Maintenance of US
Military and Veteran Hospitals so don't blame
Clinton, Bush of Obama : The Blame is Congress'

> It would be around the time of that move when McGough received his
> Purple Heart. In 2003, Bush traveled to Walter Reed for a MRI and,
> hoping to knock off two birds with one stone, passed around awards to
> some of the wounded soldiers resting under that roof.
>
> "We got called up in the morning told to be at a room in 10," McGough
> said. "We were called to attention, so you had a bunch of wounded
> soldiers trying to stand up for the president. He walked around and
> handed us our purple hearts and left a few minutes later... Six months
> after that I got a random email from a software engineer for the Army
> who had the same name as me. He had received a photo in the mail -- a
> picture of me shaking hands with the president. They had my name,
> Social Security number, and address and they still sent it to the
> wrong guy... [And] if you look at the photo... you will see that my
> first name is spelled wrong. That sums up a lot about this
> administration."
>

> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/22/bush-visits-walter-reed-s_n_...

RHF

Nov 11, 2009, 4:04:34 AM11/11/09

The Wars; The Troops; KIAs and Wounded have
not been on Prez Obama's Agenda : While Trips
to Europe on Air Force One to be a pitch-man for
the Chicago Olympics have be Taxpayer Paid
Family Vacation for the First Family and their
Friends; along with another Family Vacation to
Martha's Vineyard; all came before the America's
Fighting Men and Women.

WAY TO GO "CIC" OBAMA ! ~ RHF
-question- Are America's Priorities ?
? Prez Obama's Priorities ?

-ps- Prez Obama still can't come up with an
Anwser to His "That's The Right War We
Should Be Fighting" {Afghanistan} Troop
Build-Up to Win -or- troop pull-out and quit.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-wed-nw-afghannov11,0,2281154.story
.
Prez Obama's Indecision and Inaction will Insure
that the Afghanistan War Will Be Lost
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/593223f439fd1784
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f3b583733e6376e3
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/ee74ff1afedc6bac
.
hey, Hey. HEY ! Prez O-Bomb-Mia :
How May America Boy & Girls Did You Kill Today ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/90a9cc3470e71352
* Obama-Regime's© Body Count Goes Up Day-by-Day
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/940bdc5a24b213a5
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c394de2082ee5508
.
The Baracking© of Prez Obama and the Obama-Regime©
has begun : Bring-on the Ugly Dogs of Fear and Hate ! ~ RHF
.

dave

Nov 11, 2009, 6:43:40 AM11/11/09
Yeah, they're both chin deep in stupid. We're not supposed to have a
standing army (Washington) but if we do, it cannot be an instrument of
greed nor empire (Eisenhower).

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 11, 2009, 10:52:20 AM11/11/09
Veterans and Active Duty Personel, Happy Veterans Day!
http://bantamjeep.tripod.com

(turn the volume up)
cuhulin

wy

Nov 11, 2009, 5:24:55 PM11/11/09
On Nov 11, 4:04 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> On Nov 10, 4:52 pm,wy<w...@myself.com> wrote:

> > > 10 Months To Late . . .
> > > Prez Obama to Make First Trip to Walter Reed
> > > Military Hospital as US President on 3 Nov '09
>
> > >http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/06/politics/politicalhotsheet/en...
>
> > > So it took Prez Obama more than 10 Months to
> > > make the Trip from the White House to Walter
> > > Reed Military Hospital -but- BHO can Fly AirForce
> > > One to Europe to promote the Chicago Olympics ?
>
> > > WAY TO GO PREZ OBAMA ! ~ RHF
> > >  .
>
> > And the urgency to have gone to the hospital 10 months ago was...?
>
> The Wars; The Troops; KIAs and Wounded have
> not been on Prez Obama's Agenda :

And what exactly is supposed to be that "Agenda"? And how long must
he solely concentrate on it at the expense of every other "agenda"
that needs to be taken care of at the same time? Make some sense out
of what you're unintelligbly spouting.

dave

Nov 11, 2009, 6:12:03 PM11/11/09

It's a somber day, not a happy one. World War I was completely unnecessary.

KE5LDO

Nov 11, 2009, 3:34:39 PM11/11/09

your point being?

--
KE5LDO

RHF

Nov 11, 2009, 9:52:10 PM11/11/09

-wrt- The Baracking© of Prez Obama and the
Obama-Regime© ?WHY? because we can ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPiUuGLOSkU
They're Coming To Take Me Away to the Obama-Pharm©
-note- You are being 'placed' in Obama-Care© for
your own 'protection' and The Protection of Society
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29JewlGsYxs
{To Maintain a Fair and Just Social Order}
.
Prez Obama Sends Out Obama-Thugs© to Invade &
Take-Over Offices trying to Intimidate Senator Joe Lieberman
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f12adb909934ec75

Warning Prez Obama's RedShirts Are Coming ©
http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/files/images/2006/11/chavez_close_rally1.jpg
-so- Put-on your Rose Colored Glasses
and everything looks just 'pinky'
http://www.imaksim.com/images/natural_born_511.jpg
.
Go Green Recycle Congress ! -and-
Say 'No' to Obama & Pelosi & Reid
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5b507cea80522b22
.
O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Absolute Mistake America !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/244b71e8dcd31438
The ObamaNation© Creating a Culture of Joblessness,
Dependency and Controlling Your Every Day Life plus
Taxing Every Day You Live : That's Obama-Tax-Slavery© !
for those Americans that still have Jobs.
.
"Since When Has It Been Part of American Patriotism
to Keep Our Mouths Shut?" -a-la- Hillary Clinton 2006
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0e99a85fda97af18
.
Insane Political Pay-Back Is a B-I-T-C-H ~ RHF
-ps- In 2009 it's now Blame Obama & Pelsoi & Reid Time !
-cause- The ObamaSter© is the President and
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d258661bafb39d97
* Democrats Control the White House and
The Obama-Regime© is in charge
* Democrats Control the US House and
The Pelosi-Mob© is in charge
* Democrats Control the US Senate and
The Reid-Syndicate© is in charge
.
Weekly Reminder to All Obama-Heads©
Have You Gone Out and Wee-Wee'd-Up !
on "Weed" This Week ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f6486d6445551365
* Obama-Cares© Prescription Drug Benefit : Free
'Medical' Marijuana : Puff Today & Die Tomorrow
.
Expanding & Redefining The Obama-Enemies-List©
to include Anti-American Enemies-of-the-People
like Fox News & Republicans & Conservatives
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/70e0ecd9724e72fc
.

wy

Nov 11, 2009, 9:57:58 PM11/11/09
On Nov 11, 9:52 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Obama-Regime© ?WHY? because we can ~ RHFhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPiUuGLOSkU

> They're Coming To Take Me Away to the Obama-Pharm©
> -note- You are being 'placed' in Obama-Care© for
> your own 'protection' and The Protection of Societyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29JewlGsYxs

> {To Maintain a Fair and Just Social Order}

--- snip other inanities ---

No, silly. What is the "agenda" he's supposed to have instead?

jaywa...@yahoo.com

Nov 12, 2009, 4:30:06 PM11/12/09
> Obama-Regime© ?WHY? because we can ~ RHFhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPiUuGLOSkU

> They're Coming To Take Me Away to the Obama-Pharm©
> -note- You are being 'placed' in Obama-Care© for
> your own 'protection' and The Protection of Societyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29JewlGsYxs

> {To Maintain a Fair and Just Social Order}
>  .
> Prez Obama Sends Out Obama-Thugs© to Invade &
> Take-Over Offices trying to Intimidate Senator Joe Liebermanhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f12adb909934ec75
>
> Warning Prez Obama's RedShirts Are Coming ©http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/files/images/2006/11/chavez_close_ral...

> -so- Put-on your Rose Colored Glasses
> and everything looks just 'pinky'http://www.imaksim.com/images/natural_born_511.jpg
>  .
> Go Green Recycle Congress ! -and-
> Say 'No' to Obama & Pelosi & Reidhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5b507cea80522b22
>  .
> O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Absolute Mistake America !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/244b71e8dcd31438

> The ObamaNation© Creating a Culture of Joblessness,
> Dependency and Controlling Your Every Day Life plus
> Taxing Every Day You Live : That's Obama-Tax-Slavery© !
> for those Americans that still have Jobs.
>  .
> "Since When Has It Been Part of American Patriotism
> to Keep Our Mouths Shut?" -a-la- Hillary Clinton 2006http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0e99a85fda97af18

>  .
> Insane Political Pay-Back Is a B-I-T-C-H ~ RHF
> -ps- In 2009 it's now Blame Obama & Pelsoi & Reid Time !
> -cause- The ObamaSter© is the President andhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d258661bafb39d97

> * Democrats Control the White House and
> The Obama-Regime© is in charge
> * Democrats Control the US House and
> The Pelosi-Mob© is in charge
> * Democrats Control the US Senate and
> The Reid-Syndicate© is in charge
>  .
> Weekly Reminder to All Obama-Heads©
> Have You Gone Out and Wee-Wee'd-Up !
> on "Weed" This Week ?http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f6486d6445551365

> * Obama-Cares© Prescription Drug Benefit : Free
> 'Medical' Marijuana : Puff Today & Die Tomorrow
>  .
> Expanding & Redefining The Obama-Enemies-List©
> to include Anti-American Enemies-of-the-People
> like Fox News & Republicans & Conservativeshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/70e0ecd9724e72fc

Take your pick. You can be a slave to corporations or a slave to the
government. Democrats would prefer to be government slaves.
Republicans would prefer to be corporate slaves. Personally, I don't
see why either form of enslavement is preferable to the other. Does
this make me unamerican?

RHF

Nov 12, 2009, 5:14:36 PM11/12/09
On Nov 12, 1:30 pm, "jaywalke...@yahoo.com" <jaywalke...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

- Does this make me unamerican?

Nah just an All American 'free thinker' ~ RHF
.
Hey Free Thinking : Can It Be Taxed . . .
.

RHF

Nov 12, 2009, 5:33:38 PM11/12/09

- No, silly.  What is the "agenda" he's supposed to have instead?

As Our Elected US President BHO's Agenda
should be "The Will of All the American People"
{Not Single Party Rule -but- Broad Bi-Partisanship}
* BHO is not just the President of the Democrat
Party of the USA; and only the President of
Democrats -but- All Americans even those who
did not Vote for BHO; or did not Vote at all.

-not- BHO's Own Personal Global Political Agenda.

-hint- Prez Obama is a Servant-of-the-People

-cause- BHO was Not Elected the Czar-of-Czars
and Dictator-to-the-Masses.
.
-question-
Are the American People's National Priorities :
Prez Obama's Global Political Priorities {Agenda} ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/ab9321197bb4bb29

-note- The simple fact is that Prez Obama is a
One World Liberal Elitist Socialist [OWLES]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a0998253acf8e66c
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/7fd91b4a2e4429c9
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/997e273b49ff901c
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 12, 2009, 6:32:51 PM11/12/09
An Officer's Outrage Over Fort Hood (TERROR ATTACK!)
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=278011

I Am OUTRAGED! are You?

But, but, but Born in Kenya!
DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB
ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS says, Awww,
just look over that, let it sliddddddddde,,,,,,,,

After all, the POS! did once say he stands by his muslim faith, dontcha
just know?
cuhulin

wy

Nov 12, 2009, 10:34:19 PM11/12/09
On Nov 12, 5:33 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

What is "the will of all the American people" when the American people
can't even agree among themselves as to what the will should be? So
define will. And I'll bet you'll be wrong when you do. See the
problem with the way you think?

> * BHO is not just the President of the Democrat
> Party of the USA; and only the President of
> Democrats -but- All Americans even those who
> did not Vote for BHO; or did not Vote at all.

Same could've been said about Bush, right? You actually think he had
everybody on his side the whole time? So much for that will of the
American people.

> -not- BHO's Own Personal Global Political Agenda.
>
> -hint- Prez Obama is a Servant-of-the-People
>
> -cause- BHO was Not Elected the Czar-of-Czars
> and Dictator-to-the-Masses.

Name one president who ever was what you think he should be. And
you'll be wrong.

>  .
> -question-
> Are the American People's National Priorities :

> Prez Obama's Global Political Priorities {Agenda} ?http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/ab9321197bb4bb29

> -note- The simple fact is that Prez Obama is a

> One World Liberal Elitist Socialist [OWLES]http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a0998253acf8e66chttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/7fd91b4a2e44...http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/997e273b49ff901c
>  .

Was the American People's national priority to have free trade at the
expense of lost jobs to overseas? No. But Reagan, Bush I and Clinton
went ahead and did it just the same. Presidents will do whatever they
feel they must do, whether it's right or wrong for them to do it,
because it's not only about the U.S., it's about how the U.S. has to
deal with the rest of the world. You want to be isolationist? Move
to an island.

RHF

Nov 13, 2009, 5:48:53 AM11/13/09

Ah Haw ! -thus- There is NO Consensus for Action
and NO Need To Act.

The Urgency of Obama-Care© is a Fallacy.

- So define will.

Ah "Will" take your pick . . .
http://www.answers.com/will

- And I'll bet you'll be wrong when you do.

You Lose.

- See the problem with the way you think?

So You Admit That 'i' Think -so- now does that
create a 'problem' for you . . .

> > * BHO is not just the President of the Democrat
> > Party of the USA; and only the President of
> > Democrats -but- All Americans even those who
> > did not Vote for BHO; or did not Vote at all.

- Same could've been said about Bush, right?
- You actually think he had everybody on his
- side the whole time?

Prez Bush has proven to be more Bi-Partisan
in Reaching-Across-the-Aile then Prez Obama
has shown to be to date.

- So much for that will of the American people.

The Will of the American People Will Manifest
Itself in 2010 and 2012 Elections.

> > -not- BHO's Own Personal Global Political Agenda.
>
> > -hint- Prez Obama is a Servant-of-the-People
>
> > -cause- BHO was Not Elected the Czar-of-Czars
> > and Dictator-to-the-Masses.

- Name one president who ever was what you
- think he should be.

IKE & JFK & LBJ & NIXON's 1st Term & Ford
& REAGAN & BUSH & CLINTONs 1st Term &
Bush's 1st Term while they were the US Prez
in general 'i' thought they were doing an OK Job.

Not OK - Prez Carter justifiably was One Term and Out.

-and- So Far Prez Obama -imho- Ain't Doing
a Good Job as President. ? WHY ?
Excessive Spending
Higher Taxes
Indecisive War Planning
Socializing Corporations
Bailing-Out Wall Street
Obama's Friends ACORN & SEIU et al

- And you'll be wrong.

Still Does Not Make 'You' Right.

> >  .
> > -question-
> > Are the American People's National Priorities :
> > Prez Obama's Global Political Priorities {Agenda} ?http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/ab9321197bb4bb29
>
> > -note- The simple fact is that Prez Obama is a

> > One World Liberal Elitist Socialist [OWLES]http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a0998253acf8e6...
> >  .

- Was the American People's national priority to have
- free trade at the expense of lost jobs to overseas?

YES -cause- It was the American People
who 'bought' Cheaper Imported Goods and
Services from Overseas.

- No.  But Reagan, Bush I and Clinton
- went ahead and did it just the same.

Add Bush & Obama to the List.

- Presidents will do whatever they feel they must do,
- whether it's right or wrong for them to do it,
- because it's not only about the U.S.,
- it's about how the U.S. has to deal with the rest of
- the world.

- You want to be isolationist?

"IF" America Could Be Energy Independent YES !

- Move to an island.

Already Live On One the 'little-blue-marble'
in an Ocean of Space ~ RHF
.
OK So Where Is The Tolerance and Understanding
for All Those American US Citizens Who Do Not
Agree With Prez Obama ?
.
Remember When Democrats -claimed-

.
"Since When Has It Been Part of American Patriotism
to Keep Our Mouths Shut?"
-a-la- Hillary Clinton 2006

.
"Dissent is the Highest form of Patriotism"
-a-la- Hillary Clinton 2006
.
"Blind Faith In Bad Leadership Is Not Patriotism"
-a-la- Hillary Clinton 2006
.
“I’m a Fan of Disrupters” {Protesters} -aka- Free Speech
-a-la- Nancy Pelosi 2006
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2316274/posts
.

wy

Nov 13, 2009, 12:51:23 PM11/13/09
On Nov 13, 5:48 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Ah "Will" take your pick . . .http://www.answers.com/will

> - And I'll bet you'll be wrong when you do.
>
> You Lose.

It would be typical of you to refer to something else as a definition
rather than coming up with your own. That only means you can't define
the "will" that you yourself are talking about. If you can't define
on your own what you're talking about, then you can't possibly believe
in whatever it is you say.

> - See the problem with the way you think?
>
> So You Admit That 'i' Think -so- now does that
> create a 'problem' for you . . .

The key word is problem, not think.

> > > * BHO is not just the President of the Democrat
> > > Party of the USA; and only the President of
> > > Democrats -but- All Americans even those who
> > > did not Vote for BHO; or did not Vote at all.
>
> - Same could've been said about Bush, right?
> - You actually think he had everybody on his
> - side the whole time?
>
> Prez Bush has proven to be more Bi-Partisan
> in Reaching-Across-the-Aile then Prez Obama
> has shown to be to date.

When?

> - So much for that will of the American people.
>
> The Will of the American People Will Manifest
> Itself in 2010 and 2012 Elections.

Yeah, just as it did in 2008 - remember that will? Can't seem to
accept it, can you?

> > > -not- BHO's Own Personal Global Political Agenda.
>
> > > -hint- Prez Obama is a Servant-of-the-People
>
> > > -cause- BHO was Not Elected the Czar-of-Czars
> > > and Dictator-to-the-Masses.
>
> - Name one president who ever was what you
> - think he should be.
>
> IKE & JFK & LBJ & NIXON's 1st Term & Ford
> & REAGAN & BUSH & CLINTONs 1st Term &
> Bush's 1st Term while they were the US Prez
> in general 'i' thought they were doing an OK Job.

Clearly, you don't remember any of those presidents and what they had
to deal with in terms of opposition as well as whatever screw-ups they
did. You need to refresh your memory with some top-notch history
books because none of them had free rides, i.e. Ike's U2 spy plane
affair, JFK's Bay of Pigs fiasco, Johnson's Vietnam mess, Nixon's
Watergate, Ford's inconsequentialism, Reagan's Iran Contra affair,
Bush I's S&L collapse and subsequent recession, Clinton's moment with
Lewinsky, and that's just scraping the very surface of things for each
of them.

> Not OK - Prez Carter justifiably was One Term and Out.

Yeah, and he had his problems too, like the Iran hostages mess.

> -and- So Far Prez Obama -imho- Ain't Doing
> a Good Job as President. ? WHY ?
> Excessive Spending
> Higher Taxes
> Indecisive War Planning
> Socializing Corporations
> Bailing-Out Wall Street
> Obama's Friends ACORN & SEIU et al
>
> - And you'll be wrong.
>
> Still Does Not Make 'You' Right.

I'm right till proven wrong. You haven't proven anything wrong yet.

> > >  .
> > > -question-
> > > Are the American People's National Priorities :
> > > Prez Obama's Global Political Priorities {Agenda} ?http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/ab9321197bb4bb29
>
> > > -note- The simple fact is that Prez Obama is a
> > > One World Liberal Elitist Socialist [OWLES]http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a0998253acf8e6...
> > >  .
>
> - Was the American People's national priority to have
> - free trade at the expense of lost jobs to overseas?
>
> YES -cause- It was the American People
> who 'bought' Cheaper Imported Goods and
> Services from Overseas.

After the American people had to downsize their spending because they
no longer had jobs to buy the really good stuff because those jobs
went overseas. See the way it works?

> - No.  But Reagan, Bush I and Clinton
> - went ahead and did it just the same.
>
> Add Bush & Obama to the List.

So there you go. No president is a saint. So what's your point?

> - Presidents will do whatever they feel they must do,
> - whether it's right or wrong for them to do it,
> - because it's not only about the U.S.,
> - it's about how the U.S. has to deal with the rest of
> - the world.
>
> - You want to be isolationist?
>
> "IF" America Could Be Energy Independent YES !

It'll never happen, energy independence, that is. Meaning,
isolationism will never happen also. That's not the way the whole
world is headed anyway. You'll have to be isolationist all by your
lonesome self if that's what you want.

> - Move to an island.
>
> Already Live On One the 'little-blue-marble'
> in an Ocean of Space ~ RHF

Too bad you have to share with nearly 7 billion other people, huh?

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 13, 2009, 9:19:23 PM11/13/09
Soooo, I am watching How It's Made on the SCI tv
channel.Astrolabes.Where can I buy one of those reproduction Astrolabes?
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 13, 2009, 9:36:30 PM11/13/09

- The key word is problem, not think.

Yeah clearly the key-word for 'you' is "Problem"

-while- The Key-Word for 'me' is "Think"

You view 'problems' and I "Think" about finding Solutions.
{Lacking Tollerance and Understanding versus
Trying to Understand and Accept}
-wrt-

OK So Where Is The Tolerance and Understanding
for All Those American US Citizens Who Do Not
Agree With Prez Obama ?
.

> > - Same could've been said about Bush, right?
> > - You actually think he had everybody on his
> > - side the whole time?
>
> > Prez Bush has proven to be more Bi-Partisan
> > in Reaching-Across-the-Aile then Prez Obama
> > has shown to be to date.
>
> When?
>

> > - So much for that will of the American people.
>
> > The Will of the American People Will Manifest
> > Itself in 2010 and 2012 Elections.

- Yeah, just as it did in 2008 - remember that will?
- Can't seem to accept it, can you?

Remember 2008 very well -but- this is 2009 and
many/most Americans are now actually seeing
Prez Obama as 'The US President' for these
many months; and they are feeling a little Case
of "Buyer's Remorse" -translation- Prez Obama
could NOT be re-elected today.

Reality -if- the 2012 Presidential Election were
held today Prez Obama most likely would NOT
be re-elected.

> > - Name one president who ever was what you
> > - think he should be.
>
> > IKE & JFK & LBJ & NIXON's 1st Term & Ford
> > & REAGAN & BUSH & CLINTONs 1st Term &
> > Bush's 1st Term while they were the US Prez
> > in general 'i' thought they were doing an OK Job.

- Clearly, you don't remember any of those presidents

OK so you can read My Mind and know what I remember.

> and what they had
> to deal with in terms of opposition as well as whatever screw-ups they
> did.  You need to refresh your memory with some top-notch history
> books because none of them had free rides, i.e. Ike's U2 spy plane
> affair, JFK's Bay of Pigs fiasco, Johnson's Vietnam mess, Nixon's
> Watergate, Ford's inconsequentialism, Reagan's Iran Contra affair,
> Bush I's S&L collapse and subsequent recession, Clinton's moment with
> Lewinsky, and that's just scraping the very surface of things for each
> of them.
>

> > Not OK - Prez Carter justifiably was One Term and Out.
>
> Yeah, and he had his problems too, like the Iran hostages mess.
>

> > -and- So Far Prez Obama -imho- Ain't Doing
> > a Good Job as President. ? WHY ?
> > Excessive Spending
> > Higher Taxes
> > Indecisive War Planning
> > Socializing Corporations
> > Bailing-Out Wall Street
> > Obama's Friends ACORN & SEIU et al
>
> > - And you'll be wrong.
>
> > Still Does Not Make 'You' Right.

- I'm right till proven wrong.

You're Wrong till proven Right.

- You haven't proven anything wrong yet.

You haven't Proven anything Right yet.

The More the Merrier :o) ~ RHF
.

wy

Nov 13, 2009, 9:54:50 PM11/13/09

That's what you think, and that's your problem.

> You view 'problems' and I "Think" about finding Solutions.
> {Lacking Tollerance and Understanding versus
> Trying to Understand and Accept}
> -wrt-
> OK So Where Is The Tolerance and Understanding
> for All Those American US Citizens Who Do Not
> Agree With Prez Obama ?

Sounds like a problem. Why not find the solution? You can think, no?

> > > - Same could've been said about Bush, right?
> > > - You actually think he had everybody on his
> > > - side the whole time?
>
> > > Prez Bush has proven to be more Bi-Partisan
> > > in Reaching-Across-the-Aile then Prez Obama
> > > has shown to be to date.
>
> > When?
>
> > > - So much for that will of the American people.
>
> > > The Will of the American People Will Manifest
> > > Itself in 2010 and 2012 Elections.
>
> - Yeah, just as it did in 2008 - remember that will?
> - Can't seem to accept it, can you?
>
> Remember 2008 very well -but- this is 2009 and
> many/most Americans are now actually seeing
> Prez Obama as 'The US President' for these
> many months; and they are feeling a little Case
> of "Buyer's Remorse" -translation- Prez Obama
> could NOT be re-elected today.

Good thing for him that there's no election today then. Besides, it's
too early for buyer's remorse. Sensible people would give till he's
halfway through his first term before deciding that.

> > > - Name one president who ever was what you
> > > - think he should be.
>
> > > IKE & JFK & LBJ & NIXON's 1st Term & Ford
> > > & REAGAN & BUSH & CLINTONs 1st Term &
> > > Bush's 1st Term while they were the US Prez
> > > in general 'i' thought they were doing an OK Job.
>
> - Clearly, you don't remember any of those presidents
>
> OK so you can read My Mind and know what I remember.

By the clueless idiocies you spout, yes.

> > and what they had
> > to deal with in terms of opposition as well as whatever screw-ups they
> > did.  You need to refresh your memory with some top-notch history
> > books because none of them had free rides, i.e. Ike's U2 spy plane
> > affair, JFK's Bay of Pigs fiasco, Johnson's Vietnam mess, Nixon's
> > Watergate, Ford's inconsequentialism, Reagan's Iran Contra affair,
> > Bush I's S&L collapse and subsequent recession, Clinton's moment with
> > Lewinsky, and that's just scraping the very surface of things for each
> > of them.
>
> > > Not OK - Prez Carter justifiably was One Term and Out.
>
> > Yeah, and he had his problems too, like the Iran hostages mess.
>
> > > -and- So Far Prez Obama -imho- Ain't Doing
> > > a Good Job as President. ? WHY ?
> > > Excessive Spending
> > > Higher Taxes
> > > Indecisive War Planning
> > > Socializing Corporations
> > > Bailing-Out Wall Street
> > > Obama's Friends ACORN & SEIU et al
>
> > > - And you'll be wrong.
>
> > > Still Does Not Make 'You' Right.
>
> - I'm right till proven wrong.
>
> You're Wrong till proven Right.

Prove it.

> - You haven't proven anything wrong yet.
>
> You haven't Proven anything Right yet.

The onus of proof is on you because you started it by not proving
anything so far.

Not really, it only ends up costing you more in taxes.

Message has been deleted

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 13, 2009, 11:44:06 PM11/13/09
Texan drives million dollar (Bugatti Veyron) car into a marsh.

Way to gooooo, Tex!
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 14, 2009, 1:04:19 AM11/14/09
On Nov 13, 6:59 pm, Bob Dobbs <chupaca...@operamail.com> wrote:

- - RHF wrote:
- - Reality -if- the 2012 Presidential Election were
- - held today Prez Obama most likely would NOT
- - be re-elected.

- You're beginning to believe your own polemic.
- --
- Operator Bob
- Echo Charlie 42

Yah Got To Believe In Yourself.
--- the power of belief ~ RHF
.

RHF

Nov 14, 2009, 1:15:51 AM11/14/09
- - Yeah clearly the key-word for 'you' is "Problem"
- - -while- The Key-Word for 'me' is "Think"

- That's what you think, and that's your problem.

Ah . . . What I Think - I THINK !

"and that's your problem."

> > You view 'problems' and I "Think" about finding Solutions.
> > {Lacking Tollerance and Understanding versus
> > Trying to Understand and Accept}
> > -wrt-
> > OK So Where Is The Tolerance and Understanding
> > for All Those American US Citizens Who Do Not
> > Agree With Prez Obama ?

- Sounds like a problem.
- Why not find the solution?
- You can think, no?

D'Oh pointing 'it' out is the first step toward a solution.
{Problem Recognition}

> > > When?

> > - Yeah, just as it did in 2008 - remember that will?
> > - Can't seem to accept it, can you?
>
> > Remember 2008 very well -but- this is 2009 and
> > many/most Americans are now actually seeing
> > Prez Obama as 'The US President' for these
> > many months; and they are feeling a little Case
> > of "Buyer's Remorse" -translation- Prez Obama
> > could NOT be re-elected today.

- Good thing for him that there's no election today then.

Yeah cause BHO might be the former president Obama.

- Besides, it's too early for buyer's remorse.

Prove It.

- Sensible people would give till he's halfway
- through his first term before deciding that.

Alas the Voters are not always 'sensible people'.

> > - Clearly, you don't remember any of those presidents
>
> > OK so you can read My Mind and know what I remember.

- By the clueless idiocies you spout, yes.

"clueless idiocies" that's name calling : Not Facts

> > > and what they had
> > > to deal with in terms of opposition as well as whatever screw-ups they
> > > did.  You need to refresh your memory with some top-notch history
> > > books because none of them had free rides, i.e. Ike's U2 spy plane
> > > affair, JFK's Bay of Pigs fiasco, Johnson's Vietnam mess, Nixon's
> > > Watergate, Ford's inconsequentialism, Reagan's Iran Contra affair,
> > > Bush I's S&L collapse and subsequent recession, Clinton's moment with
> > > Lewinsky, and that's just scraping the very surface of things for each
> > > of them.

> > > Yeah, and he had his problems too, like the Iran hostages mess.

> > - I'm right till proven wrong.

- - You're Wrong till proven Right.

- Prove it.

You're still Wrong till proven Right.

> > - You haven't proven anything wrong yet.
>
> > You haven't Proven anything Right yet.

- The onus of proof is on you because you
- started it by not proving anything so far.

The 'onus' is Your "ONUS"