Perverts, molesters and pedophiles unite!

John Smith

Nov 6, 2010, 4:02:37 PM11/6/10
http://www.infowars.com/tsa-fondles-women-and-children-refusing-airport-naked-body-scanners/

If you wondered if the homosexuals, pedophiles have not been engaged in
a long term conspiracy to move out of the shadows to main stream and
openly molest you and your family ... wonder no longer ...

Kind of funny when you think about all the moronic fools being
irradiated and fondled ... if it were not so very, very sad ...

Regards,
JS

David Barts

Nov 7, 2010, 12:18:40 PM11/7/10
On Nov 6, 12:02 pm, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.infowars.com/tsa-fondles-women-and-children-refusing-airpo...

> If you wondered if the homosexuals, pedophiles have not been engaged in
> a long term conspiracy to move out of the shadows to main stream and
> openly molest you and your family ... wonder no longer ...
>
> Kind of funny when you think about all the moronic fools being
> irradiated and fondled ... if it were not so very, very sad ...

No, bigot, that's the fault of government officials abusing their
power, not the queers.

--
David Barts
Portland, OR

Message has been deleted

RHF

Nov 8, 2010, 7:59:15 AM11/8/10
On Nov 7, 9:36 am, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/7/2010 9:18 AM, David Barts wrote:

> > No, bigot, that's the fault of government officials abusing their
> > power, not the queers.
>
> > --
> > David Barts
> > Portland, OR
>
> You really think any real, heterosexual males and females, are going to
> stand in a security line and feel up men, their wife and children?
>
> Just like the homosexual, pedophile, perverts were found to have
> infiltrated churches, schools, day care, etc., weirdos will flock to
> those jobs in HIGH numbers ... and yes, indeed, only weirdos would have
> thought that up to begin with!
>
> But then, I think most realize government itself has been infiltrated
> with these weirdos in disproportionate numbers.  If you stood in a park
> feeling up women and children, you would go to prison for 5-10 years and
> be labeled a sex pervert and be forced to register the rest of your life
> ... but of course, since government says it's OK, it's OK -- NOT!
>
> Regards,
> JS

JS,

During the Clinton Regime "Going Postal" became
the Hallmark of a 'Sick' US Federal Government.

Now the Obama Regime has "Doing a TSA" as the
Hallmark of Big Government ABUSE and the US
Federal Government's Criminal Contempt for the
Rights of Innocent Citizens; who are simply
trying to Travel by Air.

Prez Obama Has Make American US Citizens
Who Travel by Air : Instant Terrorists and
Guilty Until Searched {Violated} by the TSA.

Prez Obama Promised "Hope" :
The HOPE That A TSA 'Sicko' Ain't Going To
'pat-down' FEEL-UP your Wife and your Teenage
Children : That's Child Abuse [.]

Prez Obama Promised "Change" :
The CHANGE That TSA 'Sickos' Can Legally Abuse
Your 'Private' Person with Security 'pat-downs'
The Big TSA "FEEL-UP" :
That's A Human Rights Violation [.]
.
.

Frogger by Bush

Nov 8, 2010, 10:14:14 AM11/8/10

"RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

On Nov 7, 9:36 am, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/7/2010 9:18 AM, David Barts wrote:

> > No, bigot, that's the fault of government officials abusing their
> > power, not the queers.
>
> > --
> > David Barts
> > Portland, OR
>
> You really think any real, heterosexual males and females, are going to
> stand in a security line and feel up men, their wife and children?
>
> Just like the homosexual, pedophile, perverts were found to have
> infiltrated churches, schools, day care, etc., weirdos will flock to
> those jobs in HIGH numbers ... and yes, indeed, only weirdos would have
> thought that up to begin with!
>
> But then, I think most realize government itself has been infiltrated
> with these weirdos in disproportionate numbers. If you stood in a park
> feeling up women and children, you would go to prison for 5-10 years and
> be labeled a sex pervert and be forced to register the rest of your life
> ... but of course, since government says it's OK, it's OK -- NOT!
>
> Regards,
> JS

JS,

During the Clinton Regime "Going Postal" became
the Hallmark of a 'Sick' US Federal Government.

Clinton's years make all repubs look really bad.

David Barts

Nov 8, 2010, 7:17:36 PM11/8/10
On Nov 7, 9:36 am, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You really think any real, heterosexual males and females, are going to
> stand in a security line and feel up men, their wife and children?

Yes, if they're sufficiently inclined to do such sorts of things. No
sexual orientation has a monopoly on evil.

Are you *seriously* trying to imply that no heterosexual has *ever*
done anything sexually abusive or exploitative, despite the ample
evidence of centuries of rape, prostitution, etc. involving
heterosexual sex and sexual desire?

Every time I think I've found the nuttiest nutcase yet on the 'net, I
find an even nuttier one.

null...@hotmail.com

Nov 8, 2010, 8:40:18 PM11/8/10

The novelist Jim Harrison captures the hell of modern air travel with
these succinct words: "These days, air travel wouldn't be much worse
if they towed you behind the plane in a gunnysack full of fish guts."

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 8, 2010, 9:19:19 PM11/8/10
STUPID Jeremy Clarkson and STUPID Richard Hammond and STUPID James May
on BBC America Top Queer tv program.They (''They'') are riding two
wheelers from one end of Vietnam to the other end.STUPID Jeremy COMMIE
SUCK UP Clarkson wearing a red shirt with a Vietcong red COMMIE star on
that COMMIE shirt!
cuhulin

John Smith

Nov 8, 2010, 10:27:57 PM11/8/10

I simply go on the stats two friends I grew up with give me. One is
retired cop (detective), the other is still working as a prison guard
... and, of course, I am only familiar with queer-a-for-ni-a ... :-(

But, your are correct, it is not politically correct to discuss this
subject ... but, you guess it! I am not politically correct ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Nov 8, 2010, 10:30:12 PM11/8/10
On 11/8/2010 4:17 PM, David Barts wrote:

> --
> David Barts
> Portland, OR

Actually, the prison guard refers to them as "Trisexuals."

Try anything at least one time. It is funny -- but is so sad, so very,
very sad ... :-(

Regards,
JS

Krypsis

Nov 8, 2010, 10:51:31 PM11/8/10
On 9/11/2010 2:27 PM, John Smith wrote:
> On 11/8/2010 4:17 PM, David Barts wrote:
>> On Nov 7, 9:36 am, John Smith<assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> You really think any real, heterosexual males and females, are going to
>>> stand in a security line and feel up men, their wife and children?
>>
>> Yes, if they're sufficiently inclined to do such sorts of things. No
>> sexual orientation has a monopoly on evil.
>>
>> Are you *seriously* trying to imply that no heterosexual has *ever*
>> done anything sexually abusive or exploitative, despite the ample
>> evidence of centuries of rape, prostitution, etc. involving
>> heterosexual sex and sexual desire?
>>
>> Every time I think I've found the nuttiest nutcase yet on the 'net, I
>> find an even nuttier one.
>>
>> --
>> David Barts
>> Portland, OR
>
> I simply go on the stats two friends I grew up with give me. One is
> retired cop (detective), the other is still working as a prison guard
> .... and, of course, I am only familiar with queer-a-for-ni-a ... :-(

> But, your are correct, it is not politically correct to discuss this
> subject ... but, you guess it! I am not politically correct ...
>
> Regards,
> JS

And most of the time you're not even correct in any form!

Krypsis

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 8, 2010, 10:54:14 PM11/8/10
College ''BUDDY'' Photo.B HO the Homo
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=298276
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

Nov 8, 2010, 11:28:13 PM11/8/10
On Nov 8, 10:54 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> College ''BUDDY'' Photo.B     HO the Homohttp://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=298276
> cuhulin

Bill Clinton became a real hero AFTER the Monica affair ! The near-
sighted producers of that show actually made him MORE popular. And
Hillary was not embarassed at all. How things have changed the last
few years...

RHF

Nov 9, 2010, 6:41:40 AM11/9/10
On Nov 8, 7:14 am, "Frogger by Bush" <firecrac...@napalm.net> wrote:
> "RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

- Clinton's years make all repubs look really bad.

In Retrospect : For The Good of The Country
Some/Many Republicans Wish Hillary Had Won !

Just Like The "GWB" Bill Boards -asking-
"Miss Me Yet ?"
http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/02/09/miss-me-yet-billboard/

Considering the Disaster of the Obama Regime a
third to half the of many Republicans now wish :
#1 Hillary R. Clinton had beat Barack H. Obama
#2 Hillary R. Clinton had beat John S. McCain
-cause- as Bad as things may have been under
Hillary : Barack has simply Barack'ed-Up-Too-Much !
.
Not that they 'like/love' Hillary but that
Prez Obama "O.B.A.M.A."
=meaning= One Big Absolute Mistake America !
* The ObamaNation© Creating a Culture of Joblessness,
Dependency and Controlling Your Every Day Life plus
Taxing Every Day You Live : That's Obama-Tax-Slavery© !
for those Americans that still have Jobs.
.
Two Years After Obama's Election :
The Verdict on Prez Obama :
O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Absolute Mistake America !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/279ac978f03133f7
.
Prez Obama's Major Fault is . . .
Barack H. Obama 'The Man' Is An ELITIST !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/441a90a7d787fcf7
.
Latest Obama OOPS !
http://www.lucianne.com/thread/?artnum=577400
Prez Obama Now Promises Americans a "New Normal"
during his Royal RAJ Vacation to India : That
'New Normal' Being Constant High Un-Employment
in the USA under the Obama Regime for Years
to come . . .
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2010/11/07/obama-warns-of-new-normal-for-economy/

welcome to the bread-line comrade ~ RHF
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 9, 2010, 8:23:27 AM11/9/10
Richard ''The Hamster'' Hammond was riding that motorbike (a Russian
Minsk motorbike) in the rain.He was singing, First gierrrr, it's mine,
second gierrr, it's fine, third gierrr, on time,,,,,,

TOP Gear USA starts this month.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Top Gear USA
cuhulin

John Smith

Nov 9, 2010, 11:54:48 AM11/9/10
On 11/8/2010 7:51 PM, Krypsis wrote:

> And most of the time you're not even correct in any form!
>
> Krypsis

Duly noted, your opinion matters ... to you.

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Nov 9, 2010, 11:56:00 AM11/9/10
On 11/8/2010 8:28 PM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

> Bill Clinton became a real hero AFTER the Monica affair ! The near-
> sighted producers of that show actually made him MORE popular. And
> Hillary was not embarassed at all. How things have changed the last
> few years...

I'd imagine clinton would take a job in a security line feeling up mens
wives and children ... if they ever take interns away from him ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Nov 9, 2010, 12:03:31 PM11/9/10
On 11/9/2010 3:41 AM, RHF wrote:

> - Clinton's years make all repubs look really bad.
>
> In Retrospect : For The Good of The Country
> Some/Many Republicans Wish Hillary Had Won !

Naa. I am pretty sure bill just married her so she would go out and find
underage girls for him ... and, later on, interns ...

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 9, 2010, 12:52:20 PM11/9/10
I don't think Bill Klintoon is gay.That's the only thing he has going
for him.
cuhulin

John Smith

Nov 9, 2010, 3:48:13 PM11/9/10

We don't even wanna' know what that guy would do if he ran out of female
interns! Krist, maybe before!

Most likely, he was only caught with a female one. :-\

Regards,
JS

kim

Nov 10, 2010, 9:23:00 AM11/10/10

Why don't you go drive into the slums and get yourself a $10 blowjob?
Then maybe you won't be jealous Slick Willie got one and you didn't.

John Smith

Nov 10, 2010, 9:37:07 AM11/10/10
On 11/10/2010 6:23 AM, kim wrote:

> Why don't you go drive into the slums and get yourself a $10 blowjob?
> Then maybe you won't be jealous Slick Willie got one and you didn't.

I don't care what he does, or what he does not do. Indeed, I would have
been overjoyed if he would have never been president and I was never
even aware of him.

However, if he does this at work. In an office I provide him, on time I
pay him to work ... he needed to HIT THE ROAD!

Clinton has shamed America and all American citizens for all time ...
but, like I have said, even since Kennedy, this nation has been without
a real president ...

Regards,
JS

D. Peter Maus

Nov 10, 2010, 9:39:28 AM11/10/10

Where the hell can you get a blowjob for $10?

kim

Nov 10, 2010, 9:40:30 AM11/10/10

Kennedy fucked around much more than Clinton. Big brother was not so
prevalent then to expose it. How's that for your hero?

D. Peter Maus

Nov 10, 2010, 9:50:51 AM11/10/10

The difference is that Kennedy didn't wave his finger at the
nation and deny it. Clinton did.

Kennedy, for all his failings, at least had the thinnest veneer
of honorability.

Clinton was a lying hillbilly sack of shit that would never have
gotten as high as he did had it not been for the mysterious
disappearance, death, and 'suicides' of those who got in his way.

Oh, damn....did I say that out loud?

Man_of_Mind

Nov 10, 2010, 9:59:03 AM11/10/10
On 11/10/2010 8:50 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:
> On 11/10/10 08:40 , kim wrote:

>>> I don't care what he does, or what he does not do. Indeed, I would have
>>> been overjoyed if he would have never been president and I was never
>>> even aware of him.
>>>
>>> However, if he does this at work. In an office I provide him, on time I
>>> pay him to work ... he needed to HIT THE ROAD!
>>>
>>> Clinton has shamed America and all American citizens for all time ...
>>> but, like I have said, even since Kennedy, this nation has been without
>>> a real president ...
>>
>> Kennedy fucked around much more than Clinton. Big brother was not so
>> prevalent then to expose it. How's that for your hero?
>
> The difference is that Kennedy didn't wave his finger at the nation

Back then, people were civil enough not to even ask..

--Even for the sake of 'partisan political' motivations..

kim

Nov 10, 2010, 10:11:54 AM11/10/10

Are you really interested?

kim

Nov 10, 2010, 10:13:34 AM11/10/10

Doesn't mean it did not happen. Even now, it looks very stupid to
spend $80 million dollars to pursue a blowjob.

kim

Nov 10, 2010, 10:16:30 AM11/10/10

LOL, the body count left from other events and the DC madam who
serviced Republicans are just as high.

dave

Nov 10, 2010, 12:33:13 PM11/10/10

Back then the news media was more than Australian Tabloids.

D. Peter Maus

Nov 10, 2010, 11:47:52 AM11/10/10

Because, as we all know, only Republicans are capable of ethical
lapses.

D. Peter Maus

Nov 10, 2010, 11:49:44 AM11/10/10

The money was not spent in pursuit of the blowjob, but rather the
perjury on the witness stand that revealed it.

Oklahoma Spaced Out Alliance

Nov 10, 2010, 1:23:15 PM11/10/10
On 11/10/2010 07:59 AM, Man_of_Mind wrote:

> Back then, people were civil enough not to even ask..
>
> --Even for the sake of 'partisan political' motivations..

Me too- this:
________________

Kurt's Consultation
==============

Kurt: I wanna sue someone
Lawyer: OK, and who would you like to sue?
Kurt: These guys on Usenet.
Lawyer: What the fuck is Usenet?
Kurt: It's like the Internet.
Lawyer: OK, whatever. Why do you want me to sue them?
Kurt: They won't stop making fun of me.
Lawyer (glancing at his watch: Have you thought about just not going
to that particular . . . Usenet, or whatever you called it?
Kurt: No.
Lawyer: Okaaaay, and how are they making fun of you, Mr. Harrington?
Kurt: It's Harrington-Lochner!
Lawyer: Yeah, that's great. And how are they making fun of you?
Kurt: They're calling me a deadbeat because . . . because I can't pay
all my bills.
Lawyer: And how would strangers from the Internet know about your
bills?
Kurt (willing the floor to open up and swallow him whole): Cuz of the
court documents.
Lawyer: Court documents, you say . . . yes, I guess that would be a
matter of public record.
Kurt: Uh huh.
Lawyer: What sort of bills are we talking?
Kurt: My physical therapist.
Lawyer: And what's your therapist's name?
Kurt: Gary.
<long pause>
Lawyer: Did you say Gary?
Kurt (nervous now): Yeah . . .
Lawyer: Are we talking about Gary over at Northwest Physical Therapy?
Kurt (voice breaking like a pubescent teenager's): Uh huh . . .
Lawyer: Gary's my brother!

kelvin

Nov 10, 2010, 1:36:30 PM11/10/10

http://www.ufonet.it/archivio/PARA339.UFO.htm

From: Kurt.Loch...@p22.f66.n147.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kurt Lochner)
Subject: Statistics
Date: 11 Dec 90 17:44:56 GMT

Well, I'll be....my message did get out.

Terrific,

and I re-worked all the batch files for some other feeds too. Here's
what I've been reading of late. "Out There"-remarkable yet kinda
hurried, which matters little to me. I find that book to be pretty
credible, though non-commital. Yes, it answers the question that's
been in everybody's mind for some time, unanswered by any kind of
authority (plural). So, great...there IS some kind of coverup, but
what's being covered up?

As I've said earlier, the Air Force and any others engaged in the
subject have not generated a single reason or explanation to satisfy
themselves to declassify anything of importance. Perhaps the outer
"arms" of this galaxy, the Orion Arm being our district, are a
little more crowded than even Drake's Equation permits?

"Above Top Secret" hehehe, I can't keep from skipping ahead to see
some of the more recent sightings. Again, we have the texts of MJ-12
and several plates of some pleasent faces, and some of the
international sightings are really well done. It's not easy reading
but it's interesting to find parts about the nuts/bolts.

And that's what I really wrote to you about..

I've been making noises about the propulsion scenarios involved with
these sighting. Letting the sightings display the overall
characteristics of such a machine saves alot of guesswork. The
international sightings pointed it out, at least to me, when one guy
said that it sounded kinda like a refrigerator taking off.

Later in the book, a guy that was present at some questionable crash
recovery sight later on told his daughter that the craft operate on
water, and that it might threaten the oil industry. To support this
conjecture, I believe that if I was pressed to do, I could find a
significant number of sightings around water, and I recall some from
earlier publications of observing hoses in the water. If you think
that boiling water under pressure does marvelous energy transfers,
try thinking about water in a partial vacumn...or ammonia, or even
methane.

So, in closing, I can see that my previous posting was pretty
useless, I'll try not to waste bandwidth again until I've caught up
my reading, but I thought that I might be able to add some useful
conjecture as to what kind of "cover-up" might be occurring.

Thanks for the stats,
that was real big help.

Kurt Lochner - via FidoNet node 1:310/8
UUCP: !scicom!paranet!User_Name
INTERNET: Kurt.Loch...@p22.f66.n147.z1.FIDONET.ORG

"I am quite sure no commercial jet hit the Pentagon."

--Commie conspiracy nutjob Brian Zepp Jamieson, May 11, 2004

"That actually makes more sense than the claim that
a large commercial aircraft, moving at cruising
speed at an altitude of ten feet, struck that
building. And the hole's about the right size."

--Commie FatBoy Brian Zepp Jamieson, May 12, 2004

"Barbara Olsen is still dead? Oh, good!"

--subhuman commie scumbag Brian Zepp Jamieson, July 22, 2004

"I don't have a theory as to what happened to Flight 77. But I'm
convinced it did not strike the Pentagon."

--Mental midget and loyal commie Brian Zepp Jamieson, July 26, 2004

RHF

Nov 10, 2010, 2:18:17 PM11/10/10
On Nov 10, 6:40 am, kim <k...@everywhere.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 06:37:07 -0800, John Smith
>

> <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On 11/10/2010 6:23 AM, kim wrote:

> >> Why don't you go drive into the slums and get yourself a $10 blowjob?
> >> Then maybe you won't be jealous Slick Willie got one and you didn't.
>
> >I don't care what he does, or what he does not do.  Indeed, I would have
> >been overjoyed if he would have never been president and I was never
> >even aware of him.
>
> >However, if he does this at work.  In an office I provide him, on time I
> >pay him to work ... he needed to HIT THE ROAD!
>
> >Clinton has shamed America and all American citizens for all time ...
> >but, like I have said, even since Kennedy, this nation has been without
> >a real president ...
>
> >Regards,
> >JS

- Kennedy fucked around much more than Clinton.

JFK was a inspiration to Clinton.

- Big brother was not so prevalent then to expose it.

J. Edgar Hoover [FBI] knew and used it.

- How's that for your hero?

While the US President :
JFK and Marilyn Monroe
JFK and Judith Exner
JFK and 'Tweedle-dum and Tweedle-dee'
-source- ALL THE PRESIDENT TARTS !
JFK´s Women : The Scandals Revealed
http://www.offthefence.com/content/programme.php?ID=431
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 10, 2010, 5:21:50 PM11/10/10
Go play with some Radars.Work that gain control and get some zits zig
zagging all over the radar screens.
UFOs!
cuhulin

kim

Nov 10, 2010, 5:32:41 PM11/10/10

And you think is is money well spent on chasing a guy lying about a
blowjob?

dave

Nov 10, 2010, 6:38:10 PM11/10/10
kim wrote:

>> The money was not spent in pursuit of the blowjob, but rather the
>> perjury on the witness stand that revealed it.
>>
> And you think is is money well spent on chasing a guy lying about a
> blowjob?

Indict Bush and Cheney for war crimes.

D. Peter Maus

Nov 10, 2010, 5:42:56 PM11/10/10

Perjury of a public official trying to deny a citizen her day in
court by lying on the witness stand is not a case of merely lying
about a blowjob.

What's interesting, is that that during these proceedings, the
very same perjury prosecutions for the very same infractions were
pursued against a commanding General, a Senatorial aide, and any
number of business executives.

And you did not complain the cost of pursuing those.

Which suggests a type of political immunity based on your
personal agenda.

Imagine my surprise.

dave

Nov 10, 2010, 6:51:16 PM11/10/10
D. Peter Maus wrote:

> Perjury of a public official trying to deny a citizen her day in court
> by lying on the witness stand is not a case of merely lying about a
> blowjob.
>
> What's interesting, is that that during these proceedings, the very same
> perjury prosecutions for the very same infractions were pursued against
> a commanding General, a Senatorial aide, and any number of business
> executives.
>
> And you did not complain the cost of pursuing those.
>
> Which suggests a type of political immunity based on your personal agenda.
>
> Imagine my surprise.

Righteous indignation misplaced

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 10, 2010, 5:53:49 PM11/10/10
AWOL MORON Boosh could be Arrested for Torturing.
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 10, 2010, 6:09:10 PM11/10/10
On Nov 10, 2:42 pm, "D. Peter Maus" <dpeterm...@att.net> wrote:
> On 11/10/10 16:32 , kim wrote:
>

> > On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:49:44 -0600, "D. Peter Maus"
> > <dpeterm...@att.net>  wrote:

Martha Stewart went to Jail for her misstatements.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_did_Martha_Stewart_go_to_prison
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 10, 2010, 8:02:41 PM11/10/10
Move to Texas, they say everything is bigger in Texas.Maybe that's why
AWOL MORON Boosh lives in Texas.He likes 'bald heads'
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

Nov 10, 2010, 11:30:39 PM11/10/10

Anyone read his book yet?

Joe from Kokomo

Nov 11, 2010, 8:28:35 AM11/11/10

On 11/10/2010 11:30 PM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

> Anyone read his book yet?

Not yet...but some of the things he has said on the TV circuit touting
his book are enough to make you choke.

When questioned about the Iraq war, his main answer was "The world is a
better place without Saddam".

Well, IMHO there are two problems with that:

1) Iraqi citizens are part of the world, and -they- don't seem to be
"better off"; tens of thousands of them dead, no sewage treatment, no
water, no electricity because we bombed the snot out of their
infrastructure, no jobs and suicide bombings every couple of days. Is
that "better off"? W thinks so.

2) Just for the sake of this discussion, assume "the world is a better
place without Saddam".

Even if that is true, was it worth the price?

4,000 dead Americans, 10,000 maimed Americans and a T-R-I-L-L-I-O-N
dollars. Just to get rid of Saddam, one guy?

Heck of a job, Georgie!

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 11, 2010, 10:09:59 AM11/11/10
Saddam Hussein had a car.The car was rigged up with a propane tank in
the trunk and pipes along the bottom sides of the car.People knew better
than to get too close to that car, they would get their feet burnt off.I
think that car sold on eBay.

Old Saddam Hussein had a car,,,, e i e i ohhhhhh,,,,,

Saddam Hussein was captured and then they put him in that hole in the
ground for photo op.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 11, 2010, 10:31:52 AM11/11/10
You going to watch those Jesse 'Fema Camps' Ventura programs on TruTv
Friday night?
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 11, 2010, 10:42:54 AM11/11/10
http://www.devilfinder.com
Jackson Arena Jackson,Mississippi

And they argue about selling beer at a tractor pull!
cuhulin

Message has been deleted

RHF

Nov 11, 2010, 1:09:50 PM11/11/10
On Nov 11, 7:31 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:

- You going to watch those Jesse 'Fema Camps'
- Ventura programs on TruTv Friday night?
- cuhulin

Cuhulin,

Hearing the News about the "FEMA Internment Camps"
on the 'INFO WARS' Shortwave Radio Program with
Alex Jones -via- WWCR on 12,160 kHz @ 1700 UTC

Prez Obama's "FEMA Camps" ready for American US Citizens*

Prez Obama's "FEMA Internment Camps"
ready for American US Citizens*

Prez Obama's "FEMA Concentration Camps"
ready for American US Citizens*

* Enemies of 'The State'
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/066de831e7550495
-wrt- The Obama Enemies List
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/ff9e94175aee909a

Alex Jones is Talking about Jesse Ventura
and his involvement in the investigation of
the "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"

NOTE - Alex Jones -says- Today's Search Term
on Google is : "FEMA Camps"
-then- Click-On the 'www.infowars.com' Link

Plus Alex Jones is talking about Glenn Beck
exposing George Soros as one of the Puppet
Masters of the New World Order* [NWO]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_%28conspiracy_theory%29
* New World "Socialist" Order
-aka- New World "Liberal-Fascist" Order
-wrt- World-Wide Progressivism
.
About - FEMA INTERNMENT-CONCENTRATION CAMPS :
.
Jesse Ventura’s "Conspiracy Theory" TV Program
Proves 'FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps'
Exist for American US Citizens
http://revolutionradio.org/?p=8127
* See it for yourself on "TruTV"
Friday, Nov. 12 10 PM EST / 9 PM CST
.
Jesse Ventura Show Friday 11/12: Bombshell:
FEMA Camps Confirmed -the-daily-paul-
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/149045
* See it for yourself on "TruTV"
Friday, Nov. 12 10 PM EST / 9 PM CST
.
Bombshell : FEMA Internment Camps Confirmed
-by- Alex Jones -at- Prison Planet .Com
http://www.prisonplanet.com/bombshell-fema-camps-confirmed.html
* See it for yourself on "TruTV"
Friday, Nov. 12 10 PM EST / 9 PM CST
.
.
WWCR - INFO WARS :
.
"Info Wars" -hosted-by- Alex Jones
Monday - Friday @ 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM CST
UTC : 1700 - 2100
Freq : 12.160 MHz ~ 12,160 kHz
http://www.infowars.com/
.
"Info Wars" -hosted-by- Alex Jones
Monday - Friday @ 09:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST
UTC : 0300 - 0600
Freq : 4.840 MHz ~ 4840 kHz
http://www.infowars.com/
.
"Info Wars" -hosted-by- Alex Jones
Sunday @ 04:00 PM - 06:00 AM CST
UTC : 2200 - 0000
Freq : 9.350 MHz ~ 9350 kHz [2200]
Freq : 9.350 MHz ~ 9350 kHz [2300]
http://www.infowars.com/
.
All US Central Time Zone CST [CDT]
PST = -2 Hour
EST = +1 Hour
World Wide Universal Time "UTC" = -6 Hours
.
WWCR Shortwave Radio Station
Nashville, TN -USA-
http://www.wwcr.com/
.
World Wide Christian Radio [WWCR]
http://www.wwcr.com/program-guides/WWCR_Program_Guide.pdf
.
-where-what- "The Power Hour" Radio Show
TPH => http://www.thepowerhour.com/
.
yes - i heard it on the short-wavy ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA- : http://tinyurl.com/2fn6xog
Grundig Satellit 800-M Receiver
.
Shortwave Listener QSL Reports : http://tinyurl.com/2d9qlq
http://www.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports
.
- = 2FN6XOG = - & - = 2D9QLQ = -
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 11, 2010, 1:02:24 PM11/11/10
I don't remember, or maybe I never knew, who was it whom first captured
Saddam Hussein? I think it was U.S.Army, wasent it? Anyway, he went to a
''neck tie party''.
cuhulin

m II

Nov 11, 2010, 1:14:04 PM11/11/10

Let's not forget Rove, Wolfowitz and all the other sad excuses for humanity.

mike

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 11, 2010, 1:44:33 PM11/11/10
A BROKEN SOB!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=298364

Lets me gits back to ah woikin on my three back of my howis winder
awwnins.Ahh needs to figer outs what Ahh am goin tah du bouts teh bottom
awwnin braces.Ahh am ah backwater hick, Ahh nose Ahh kin figument out
sumpin.
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 11, 2010, 3:55:50 PM11/11/10
On Nov 11, 10:44 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> A BROKEN SOB!http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=298364

Depends on the Pitch of the Awning
http://www.westcoastawning.com/images/Horizontal-Awning.gif
http://www.mobilehomeadvantage.com/images/ABSwindowawning.jpg

-and- whether you have open or closed Sides.
http://www.aluminum-awning.com/content/images/Aluminum-Window-Awning.jpg

-also- which side of the House that the
Awnings are on South-Sunny or North-Shade

Often the South-Sunny Awnings are wider than
the Windows and project-out more to provide
Shading of the Window all day long.

Likewise except for 'style' and uniformity
of the Window treatment all around the House
North Side Awnings often are not needed.

The other consideration is Weather.
Many locations can get away with with light
weight Aluminum Awnings.
Heavy Weather locations will need Sturdily
Built Awnings that can handle Snow/Ice a/o
Strong Winds.

Just viewed a Single Story House down in
Columbia, CA that had an 8-Foot Veranda
around 3-Sides with Concert Patios.
The North 4th-Side has 4-Foot Eaves.
The Roof Height and Area was so big to
accommodate the Verandas that a 2~3 Lane
Bowling Alley could be fitted into the
Attic. -no-awnings-required-
The Builder/Home-Owner figures that the
Verandas will Reduce the Summer Heat Load
on the House and Cut down the AC Costs.

~ RHF
.

Ron

Nov 11, 2010, 4:24:58 PM11/11/10
On Nov 11, 12:09 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Nov 11, 7:31 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> - You going to watch those Jesse 'Fema Camps'
> - Ventura programs on TruTv Friday night?
> - cuhulin
>
> Cuhulin,
>
> Hearing the News about the "FEMA Internment Camps"
> on the 'INFO WARS' Shortwave Radio Program with
> Alex Jones -via- WWCR on 12,160 kHz @ 1700 UTC
(SNIPPED)
.
.
Alex Jones is hardly a source of "information". Look at this from
Jones:

http://www.infowars.com/recently-surfaced-video-shows-numerous-mass-grave-crypts-in-houston/

Jones shows us a video of "mass graves" at a Veterans Cemetery. The
phrase 'mass graves' conjures up images of a bulldozer pushing dead
bodies into a large pit at Auschwitz. The cemetery in Houston is
hardly that. The Veterans Cemetery is merely running out of room for
burials, but Jones wants to put a sinister slant on it.

Insulting.

RO

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 11, 2010, 4:26:07 PM11/11/10
The back of my house faces East.I am building those awnings to keep the
rain off of the windows.The other windows on my house have factory made
awnings.

Don't be fooled by back water hicks, some of those back water hicks are
Smart.They might fool you.They know how to fool those city slickers,
that's for sure!
cuhulin

BDK

Nov 12, 2010, 1:30:37 PM11/12/10
In article <49d4b9e3-7db7-46f6-b8f0-
5f1271...@e20g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>, ronea...@att.net says...

I'm trying to arrange a tour of this "FEMA CAMP".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4

To sane people, it's the Amtrak Beech Grove Shops. They fix trains
there. They have been there for like 104 years. Seems like it's taking a
long time to get these camps going...

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

RHF

Nov 12, 2010, 2:48:17 PM11/12/10
On Nov 12, 10:30 am, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> In article <49d4b9e3-7db7-46f6-b8f0-
> 5f1271c29...@e20g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>, roneal1...@att.net says...

> > On Nov 11, 12:09 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > > On Nov 11, 7:31 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > > - You going to watch those Jesse 'Fema Camps'
> > > - Ventura programs on TruTv Friday night?
> > > - cuhulin
>
> > > Cuhulin,
>
> > > Hearing the News about the "FEMA Internment Camps"
> > > on the 'INFO WARS' Shortwave Radio Program with
> > > Alex Jones -via- WWCR on 12,160 kHz @ 1700 UTC
> > (SNIPPED)
> > .
> > .
> > Alex Jones is hardly a source of "information".  Look at this from
> > Jones:
>
> >http://www.infowars.com/recently-surfaced-video-shows-numerous-mass-g...

> > Jones shows us a video of "mass graves" at a Veterans Cemetery.  The
> > phrase 'mass graves' conjures up images of a bulldozer pushing dead
> > bodies into a large pit at Auschwitz.  The cemetery in Houston is
> > hardly that.  The Veterans Cemetery is merely running out of room for
> > burials, but Jones wants to put a sinister slant on it.
>
> > Insulting.
>
> > RO
>
> I'm trying to arrange a tour of this "FEMA CAMP".
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4
>
> To sane people, it's the Amtrak Beech Grove Shops. They fix trains
> there. They have been there for like 104 years. Seems like it's taking a
> long time to get these camps going...
>
> --
> BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Ron & BDK, =See For Yourself=

"FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"
-tonight- Friday Night @ 9PM on TruTV
http://www.trutv.com/index.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TruTV

Jesse Ventura’s "Conspiracy Theory" TV Program

http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html
When Will Prez Obama Order The Big Round-Up ?
When Will Prez Obama Order The Big Lock-Up ?
When Will Prez Obama Order Your Family To Camp ?
When Will Prez Obama Declare 'You' An Enemy of "The State" ?
http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html
.
PROOF POSITIVE THAT THERE ARE :
"FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps" and
they Exist to Lock-Up American US Citizens

http://revolutionradio.org/?p=8127
* See it for yourself on "TruTV"
Friday, Nov. 12 10 PM EST / 9 PM CST
.

Once Again Alex Jones is Talking About
"FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"
on "Info Wars" /Alex Jones -via- WWCR

on 12,160 kHz @ 1700 UTC

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8de74b0abcd8d591

i'l be watching ~ RHF
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 12, 2010, 5:56:49 PM11/12/10
Some people thought there is a FEMA camp in the DeSoto State Forest in
Mississippi.Some people went there to check it out.There is no FEMA camp
there.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 12, 2010, 6:01:56 PM11/12/10
There are three back to back Jesse Ventura tv programs on TruTV
tonight.Starting at 7:00 PM in my time zone, channel 246 on DirecTV.The
one about the FEMA camps starts at 9:00 PM.I will be watching TruTV
tonight.
cuhulin

Ron

Nov 12, 2010, 10:13:49 PM11/12/10
> -tonight- Friday Night @ 9PM on TruTVhttp://www.trutv.com/index.htmlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TruTV
>
> Jesse Ventura’s "Conspiracy Theory" TV Programhttp://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html

> When Will Prez Obama Order The Big Round-Up ?
> When Will Prez Obama Order The Big Lock-Up ?
> When Will Prez Obama Order Your Family To Camp ?
> When Will Prez Obama Declare 'You' An Enemy of "The State" ?http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html

>  .
> PROOF POSITIVE THAT THERE ARE :
> "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps" and
> they Exist to Lock-Up American US Citizenshttp://revolutionradio.org/?p=8127

> * See it for yourself on "TruTV"
> Friday, Nov. 12 10 PM EST / 9 PM CST
>  .
> Once Again Alex Jones is Talking About
> "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"
> on "Info Wars" /Alex Jones -via- WWCR
> on 12,160 kHz @ 1700 UTChttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8de74b0abcd8d591

> i'l be watching ~ RHF
>  .

.
.
HR 645 explains why all those FEMA "Concentration" camps look
"sinister". They are typically unused military facilities.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h645ih.txt.pdf

Page 4
"Wherever possible, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in
consultation with the Secretary of Defense, shall designate a closed
military installation as a site for a national emergency center."

Their purpose is designated on Page 2

"(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian
assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency
or major disaster;
(2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and
ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first
responders;"
etc.

Tell ya' what Poon Cheeks, buy up all the bottled water and Ramen
Noodles that you can, stock up on guns and ammo, and find a refuge in
a cave in Idaho. We'll notify you by carrier pigeon when it's safe to
return to the Sanitarium.

RO

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 12, 2010, 10:37:51 PM11/12/10
Nowadays they call those FEMA camps Residential Centers.

To Appreciate Life in US, Examine China, Russia.by Lev Navrozov.
http://www.newsmax.com

For Sure, Lev Navrozov does know.
cuhulin

BDK

Nov 12, 2010, 10:54:51 PM11/12/10
In article <92a25dc2-c4b6-49f4-bd68-
c300b6...@z17g2000prz.googlegroups.com>, rhf-new...@pacbell.net
says...

> On Nov 12, 10:30ï¿œam, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> > In article <49d4b9e3-7db7-46f6-b8f0-
> > 5f1271c29...@e20g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>, roneal1...@att.net says...

> > > (SNIPPED)
> > > .
> > > .
> > > Alex Jones is hardly a source of "information". ï¿œLook at this from
> > > Jones:
> >
> > >http://www.infowars.com/recently-surfaced-video-shows-numerous-mass-g...
> >
> > > Jones shows us a video of "mass graves" at a Veterans Cemetery. ï¿œThe

> > > phrase 'mass graves' conjures up images of a bulldozer pushing dead
> > > bodies into a large pit at Auschwitz. ï¿œThe cemetery in Houston is
> > > hardly that. ï¿œThe Veterans Cemetery is merely running out of room for

> > > burials, but Jones wants to put a sinister slant on it.
> >
> > > Insulting.
> >
> > > RO
> >
> > I'm trying to arrange a tour of this "FEMA CAMP".
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4
> >
> > To sane people, it's the Amtrak Beech Grove Shops. They fix trains
> > there. They have been there for like 104 years. Seems like it's taking a
> > long time to get these camps going...
> >
> > --
> > BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
>
> Ron & BDK, =See For Yourself=
>
> "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"
> -tonight- Friday Night @ 9PM on TruTV
> http://www.trutv.com/index.html
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TruTV
>
> Jesse Ventura?s "Conspiracy Theory" TV Program

> http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html
> When Will Prez Obama Order The Big Round-Up ?
> When Will Prez Obama Order The Big Lock-Up ?
> When Will Prez Obama Order Your Family To Camp ?
> When Will Prez Obama Declare 'You' An Enemy of "The State" ?
> http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html
> .
> PROOF POSITIVE THAT THERE ARE :
> "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps" and
> they Exist to Lock-Up American US Citizens
> http://revolutionradio.org/?p=8127
> * See it for yourself on "TruTV"
> Friday, Nov. 12 10 PM EST / 9 PM CST
> .
> Once Again Alex Jones is Talking About
> "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"
> on "Info Wars" /Alex Jones -via- WWCR
> on 12,160 kHz @ 1700 UTC
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8de74b0abcd8d591
>
> i'l be watching ~ RHF
> .
> .

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't know what else to say...

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 12, 2010, 10:56:28 PM11/12/10
There will be some more Jesse Ventura programs on TruTV in a couple or
three days.Reruns, I reckon they are.

(Wait for it)
WOO WOO WOOF!
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 12, 2010, 11:11:19 PM11/12/10
> http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bi...

> Page 4
> "Wherever possible, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in
> consultation with the Secretary of Defense, shall designate a closed
> military installation as a site for a national emergency center."
>
> Their purpose is designated on Page 2
>
> "(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian
> assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency
> or major disaster;
>  (2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and
> ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first
> responders;"
> etc.
>
> Tell ya' what Poon Cheeks, buy up all the bottled water and Ramen
> Noodles that you can, stock up on guns and ammo, and find a refuge in
> a cave in Idaho.  We'll notify you by carrier pigeon when it's safe to
> return to the Sanitarium.
>
> RO

"RO" - ?Poon Cheeks? & ?Sanitarium?
-lacks-a-creative-flare-
!Obama Cheeks! & !Barackitarium!

Two Simple Questions :

Who Defines a 'National Emergency' ?
-oh-yeah-trust-prez-obama-
NO CONTROLS = NO CONGRESSIONAL OVERSIGHT [.]

Who Declares Anyone An Enemy of 'The State' ?
-oh-yeah-trust-prez-obama-
NO CONTROLS = NO CONGRESSIONAL OVERSIGHT [.]
.

Jesse Ventura’s "Conspiracy Theory" TV Program
http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html

When Will Prez Obama Order The Big Round-Up ?

When Will Prez Obama Order The Big Lock-Up ?

When Will Prez Obama Order Your Family To Camp ?

When Will Prez Obama Declare 'You' An Enemy of "The State" ?
http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html
.
PROOF POSITIVE THAT THERE ARE :
"FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps" and
they Exist to Lock-Up American US Citizens
http://revolutionradio.org/?p=8127
* See it for yourself on "TruTV"
Friday, Nov. 12 10 PM EST / 9 PM CST
.

Prez Obama's "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"

-tonight- Friday Night @ 9PM on TruTV

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/895e298b44999cf8
.
.
commissar janet -says- fema welcomes you
comrades : you are safe in our care ~ RHF
.
.

RHF

Nov 12, 2010, 11:17:53 PM11/12/10
On Nov 12, 7:54 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> In article <92a25dc2-c4b6-49f4-bd68-
> c300b6fe3...@z17g2000prz.googlegroups.com>, rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net

> says...
>

> > On Nov 12, 10:30 am, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> > > In article <49d4b9e3-7db7-46f6-b8f0-
> > > 5f1271c29...@e20g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>, roneal1...@att.net says...

- I don't know what else to say...
-
- --
- BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

BDK Say : YES Big Sister & We LOVE You Big Sister

?Q? Who Is Big Sister ?

=A= Big Sister -is- Janet Napolitano
Head of the Department of Homeland Security
.
Two Simple Questions :
.

[...]

Christopher Helms

Nov 12, 2010, 11:30:34 PM11/12/10
> http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bi...

> Page 4
> "Wherever possible, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in
> consultation with the Secretary of Defense, shall designate a closed
> military installation as a site for a national emergency center."
>
> Their purpose is designated on Page 2
>
> "(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian
> assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency
> or major disaster;
>  (2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and
> ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first
> responders;"
> etc.

Who ya gonna believe? The gubmint or Glenn Beck?

WR

Nov 13, 2010, 12:06:22 AM11/13/10
On Nov 11, 1:09 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

Does the nurse know you're screwing with her computer again? You
better go hide or you'll be back in restraints with a sedative drip.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 13, 2010, 9:31:04 AM11/13/10
Barbour sets sights on 2012 race.
http://www.clarionledger.com

I needs to go to Animal Medical Center for a big bag of Pro Pac dog food
for doggy, they close at High Noon on Saturdays.About $33.00, I don'ts
give my dog cheap crap.
http://www.propacpetfood.com

Then I needs to go to Lowe's for a box of two inch long screws so I can
screw those three pieces of Ondura on the three window awning frames
that took me two days to paint them and another two days to mount them
on those three windows behind doggy's house.I am slowwwwwww, ergo I can
be slowwwwww.Then I will stop off at the Goodwill store, maybe there
will be a super duper radio waitin for me at Goodwill.
http://www.shopgoodwill.com
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 13, 2010, 11:21:46 AM11/13/10
On Nov 12, 9:06 pm, WR <wrya...@gmail.com> wrote:

= = = On Nov 11, 1:09 pm, RHF
= = = <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
= = = MESSAGE RESTORED = = =

?Q? Who Is 'BIG SIS' ? -aka- BIG SISTER !
http://bobmccarty.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/bigsister.jpg

=A= 'BIG SISTER' -is- Janet Napolitano

Head of the Department of Homeland Security

http://www.nndb.com/people/358/000044226/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Napolitano
http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/gc_1232568253959.shtm

.
Two Simple Questions :
.
Who Defines a 'National Emergency' ?

-oh-yeah-trust-janet-napolitano-&-prez-obama-
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2009-12-29-napolitanoj.jpg

[...]

- WR -wrote-
- Does the nurse know you're screwing with
- her computer again? You better go hide or
- you'll be back in restraints with a
- sedative drip.

"WR" - ?screwing?

"WR" - ?restraints?

"WR" - ?sedative drip?
.
- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply 'Rant' = = = - - -
[>: To Liberal-Fascist {Democrat} Name Calling :<]
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
When An Ever So Super-Smart "Enlightened" Liberal
Democrat Socialist Starts Fascist Name Calling*.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/318979fbe8546cfa
* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional
+ Plus They Often Snip/Delete What You Wrote : To
Disguise Their Complete Inability To Carry The
Argument Forward. -that-is-how-i-see-it- ~ RHF©
.
.
"WR" alas your every thought is a 'sedative drip'.
.
Now Back To The Topic and The Issues :

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b634a40b89d7ffb8
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/65125adb22e7db51
.
Prez Obama's "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"

-tonight- Friday Night @ 9PM on TruTV

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/895e298b44999cf8
.

Talking About "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"

on "Info Wars" with Alex Jones

-via- WWCR on 12,160 kHz @ 1700 UTC

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8de74b0abcd8d591
.
Violated-By-TSA-R-Us : Clinton's 'Going Postal'
-becomes- Obama's "Doing a TSA"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f2c5ac84b6b29d02
.
In Retrospect : For The Good of The Country
Some/Many Republicans Wish Hillary Had Won !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3e533b0262bf3a4e
.
.

BDK

Nov 13, 2010, 12:48:45 PM11/13/10
In article <f9c7f09f-20e9-4e06-a55e-f47842c0c045
@x7g2000prj.googlegroups.com>, rhf-new...@pacbell.net says...

> [...]

> When Will Prez Obama Order The Big Round-Up ?
>
> When Will Prez Obama Order The Big Lock-Up ?
>
> When Will Prez Obama Order Your Family To Camp ?
>
> When Will Prez Obama Declare 'You' An Enemy of "The State" ?
> http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html
> .
> PROOF POSITIVE THAT THERE ARE :
> "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps" and
> they Exist to Lock-Up American US Citizens
> http://revolutionradio.org/?p=8127
> * See it for yourself on "TruTV"
> Friday, Nov. 12 10 PM EST / 9 PM CST
> .
> Prez Obama's "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"
> -tonight- Friday Night @ 9PM on TruTV
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/895e298b44999cf8
> .
> .
> commissar janet -says- fema welcomes you
> comrades : you are safe in our care ~ RHF

Please tell me what drugs you're on, so I make sure I never go near
them.

BDK

Nov 13, 2010, 12:54:16 PM11/13/10
In article <8fcbc3f5-9d5d-4e37-a019-
26d7f1...@n32g2000pre.googlegroups.com>, rhf-new...@pacbell.net
says...
> Prez Obama's "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"
> -tonight- Friday Night @ 9PM on TruTV
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/895e298b44999cf8
> .
> .
> commissar janet -says- fema welcomes you
> comrades : you are safe in our care ~ RHF
> .
> .

You whackjobs have been whining about this shit since Bush Sr. was in
office, then Clinton, then Bush, and now Obama. I've been to several of
those places listed as "FEMA Camps", and They aren't anything more
sinister than a rail repair facility, and a couple of closed military
bases.

Are you this scared of everything?

D. Peter Maus

Nov 13, 2010, 1:31:48 PM11/13/10
>> BDK Say : YES Big Sister& We LOVE You Big Sister

When you're dealing with an entity with that much power, you have
reason to be.

BDK

Nov 13, 2010, 4:05:43 PM11/13/10
In article <ibmlik$ii0$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, dpete...@att.net
says...

How long are you going to keep shaking in your boots? It's been pretty
close to 30 years of these Chicken Little stories and.....nothing.
Preparing for a huge disaster would make sense, as Katrina proved beyond
doubt, and that's what FEMA is supposed to do, and failed miserably that
time. So what would you have them do any differently in the future? And
I'm supposing you don't want them to set up anyplace to go if/when there
is some terrible disaster? If not, why, and what should they do instead?

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 13, 2010, 5:45:02 PM11/13/10
If they (''they'') pull a martial law thingy all over America and if
they (''they'') try rounding up thousands and thousands of Americans to
put in those fema camps, I figure as soon as word gets around, all HELL
will break lose!
My opinionated opinion is, IT AINTS AH GONNA HAPPEN!
cuhulin

dave

Nov 14, 2010, 9:12:20 AM11/14/10

No need. We have television and cheap liquor.

RHF

Nov 14, 2010, 3:59:55 PM11/14/10
On Nov 13, 9:48 am, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> In article <f9c7f09f-20e9-4e06-a55e-f47842c0c045
> @x7g2000prj.googlegroups.com>, rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net says...

> > > .
> > > .
> > > HR 645 explains why all those FEMA "Concentration" camps look
> > > "sinister". They are typically unused military facilities.

> > >http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bi...
>
> > > Page 4
> > > "Wherever possible, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in
> > > consultation with the Secretary of Defense, shall designate a closed
> > > military installation as a site for a national emergency center."
>
> > > Their purpose is designated on Page 2
>
> > > "(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian
> > > assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency
> > > or major disaster;
> > > (2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and
> > > ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first
> > > responders;"
> > > etc.
>
> > > Tell ya' what Poon Cheeks, buy up all the bottled water and Ramen
> > > Noodles that you can, stock up on guns and ammo, and find a refuge in
> > > a cave in Idaho. We'll notify you by carrier pigeon when it's safe to
> --
> BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

- Please tell me what drugs you're on,
- so I make sure I never go near them.

BDK - Great here they go

#1 - Clean Fresh Air

#2 - Fresh Clean Water

#3 - Wholesome Natural Food

The sooner that you stop using them all up
the more of them there will be for me :o)

Obama-U-Cated-R-Us :

We Love You BIG FEMA Craig Fugate !
http://www.fema.gov/about/bios/wfugate.shtm

We Love You BIG SIS Janet Napolitano !
http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/gc_1232568253959.shtm

We Love You BIG BRO Prez Obama !
http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/president-obama

TruTV Proves :
There Are "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"
Run By Big Sister !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d5f6ad551da485cc

.
Now Back To The Topic and The Issues :

Prez Obama's "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"

-tonight- Friday Night @ 9PM on TruTV

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b634a40b89d7ffb8
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/65125adb22e7db51

.
Prez Obama's "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"
-tonight- Friday Night @ 9PM on TruTV
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/895e298b44999cf8
.

Talking About "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"

on "Info Wars" with Alex Jones

-via- WWCR on 12,160 kHz @ 1700 UTC

RHF

Nov 14, 2010, 4:16:06 PM11/14/10
On Nov 13, 9:54 am, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> In article <8fcbc3f5-9d5d-4e37-a019-
> 26d7f1922...@n32g2000pre.googlegroups.com>, rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net

- I've been to several of those places listed
- as "FEMA Camps", and They aren't anything more
- sinister than a rail repair facility, and a
- couple of closed military bases.

BDK,

Had you actually watched the NOV 2010 TruTV
program "Conspiracy Theory" hosted by Jesse
Ventura that addressed the issue of
"FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps" :
Then you might be able be able to address
the present day status of these 'Camps'.

First - Watch the One-Hour TruTV Program and
then go to the FEMA Camps and Facilities that
Jesse and Alex went to : Without a Camera Crew
and Witnesses. Hope we do hear from you again
one of these days . . .

- Are you this scared of everything?

NO : There is Crazy Scared -and- Healthy Scared

I simply believe in Staying Retired, Healthy
and Free ~ RHF

- --
- BDK- Top of the government shill heap

- for over 10 years running!

BDK : shill-on,,, Shill-On... SHILL-ON ! ! !

[...]

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 14, 2010, 6:20:36 PM11/14/10
I am on drugs too.Nicotine and Caffeine.I quit Alcohol about two years
ago.
Doggy is on drugs.Heartguard once a month and Bayer Advantage 55 once a
month.I spend about $250 sumpin dollars each year for doggy's
drugs/medicine.One doggy is enough for me.If she kicks the bucket, I
will get me another couch buddy dog.Maybe a Jack Russell or a Cocker
Spaniel.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 14, 2010, 6:55:20 PM11/14/10
The Backlash Begins
http://www.rense.com/general92/dwve.htm

How are they going to charge an 'eight years old boy' with that?
cuhulin

Bareback Insane O'bungler

Nov 15, 2010, 5:44:03 PM11/15/10
On Nov 10, 10:13 am, kim <k...@everywhere.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 08:59:03 -0600, Man_of_Mind
>

> <baron.von.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> The difference is that Kennedy didn't wave his finger at the nation
>
> >Back then, people were civil enough not to even ask..
>
> >--Even for the sake of 'partisan political' motivations..
>
> Doesn't mean it did not happen.  Even now, it looks very stupid to
> spend $80 million dollars to pursue a blowjob.

LOL!!!!
The only thing stupid is the idea it was "about a blowjob", shit-
eater.
Yes that make you stupid, tard.

Bareback Insane O'bungler

Nov 15, 2010, 5:47:07 PM11/15/10
On Nov 10, 5:32 pm, kim <k...@everywhere.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:49:44 -0600, "D. Peter Maus"
>

> <dpeterm...@att.net> wrote:
> >   The money was not spent in pursuit of the blowjob, but rather the
> >perjury on the witness stand that revealed it.
>
> And you think is is money well spent on chasing a guy lying about a
> blowjob?

That never happened, shit-eater.
Your repeating the lie won't make it true.

Bareback Insane O'bungler

Nov 15, 2010, 5:50:06 PM11/15/10
On Nov 11, 8:28 am, Joe from Kokomo <j...@indy.net> wrote:
> > On Nov 10, 8:02 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> >> Move to Texas, they say everything is bigger in Texas.Maybe that's why
> >> AWOL MORON Boosh lives in Texas.He likes 'bald heads'
> >> cuhulin
>
> On 11/10/2010 11:30 PM, arthrny...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > Anyone read his book yet?
>
> Not yet...but [you will spread lies and act like you did]

Lib-turds...scum scucking shit-eaters.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 15, 2010, 10:58:48 PM11/15/10
That democrap said, ///I am an old country boy from Edwards,Mississippi,
I know all about chainsaws!
He BROKE my Remington electric chainsaw.

That democrap bought a pawnshop lawn mower.He pushed that lawn mower
over here and he rattled my screen door, he said, ///Show me where that
oil drain plug is!///

democraps sure are STUPID.

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID! ~ former KMOX Saint Louis radio talk show host Jim
White.
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 16, 2010, 3:10:13 AM11/16/10
On Nov 15, 7:58 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> That democrap said, ///I am an old country boy from Edwards,Mississippi,
> I know all about chainsaws!
> He BROKE my Remington electric chainsaw.
>
> That democrap bought a pawnshop lawn mower.He pushed that lawn mower
> over here and he rattled my screen door, he said, ///Show me where that
> oil drain plug is!///
>
> democraps sure are STUPID.

- YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!
- ~ former KMOX Saint Louis
- radio talk show host Jim White.
- cuhulin

Cuhulin,

IIRC The old Trainers saying was :
You Can Fix Dumb*
-and-
You Can Fix Stupid**
-but-
You Can't Fix Dumb and Stupid in
the Same Person at the Same Time.

* Fix 'Dumb' {Lack of Knowing} by Education
-by- Acquiring Knowledge
Fixing 'Dumb' is usually eaiser
Being 'Dumb' can get you into Trouble.

** Fix 'Stupid' {Lack of Thinking} by Correction
-by- Thoughtfully Applying Knowledge
Fixing 'Stupid' {Un-Thinking/Un-Caring} is often Tougher
Being/Acting 'Stupid' can get you into Killed.

you have to work with people :
to work with people ~ RHF©
.
.

Bareback Insane O'bungler

Nov 16, 2010, 9:17:38 AM11/16/10
On Nov 16, 3:10 am, RetardedHomoFemmie <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

> On Nov 15, 7:58 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > That democrap said, ///I am an old country boy from Edwards,Mississippi,
> > I know all about chainsaws!
> > He BROKE my Remington electric chainsaw.
>
> > That democrap bought a pawnshop lawn mower.He pushed that lawn mower
> > over here and he rattled my screen door, he said, ///Show me where that
> > oil drain plug is!///
>
> > democraps sure are STUPID.
>
> - YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

Let me try.....

> [drool/flush]

LOL!!!!
Fixing Dumb and Stupid in
the Same Person at the Same Time!
lib-turds.....

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 16, 2010, 9:11:35 AM11/16/10
http://www.supertalk.fm

Supertalk classifieds.Last week Paul Gallo said somebody in Edwards has
an old farm wagon for sale.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 16, 2010, 9:16:26 AM11/16/10
Nothing wrong with being dumb, that can be fixed by learning.However,
being Stupid can NOT be fixed, ergo Stupid people do NOT have the
ability to learn anything.Jim White is Right.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 16, 2010, 4:35:01 PM11/16/10
From Asia to Europe.

SOB! B HO! Plans Another Trip
http://www.standeyo.com

This week, to Europe.
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

Nov 16, 2010, 11:34:32 PM11/16/10
On Nov 16, 4:35 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> From Asia to Europe.
>
> SOB! B    HO! Plans Another Triphttp://www.standeyo.com

> This week, to Europe.
> cuhulin

Europe is broke . EU has 500 million people .The real money is in
Asia . BHO will have to go back there and start over again.

dave

Nov 17, 2010, 8:54:01 AM11/17/10

The EU is bigger than China and less foreign to our culture. Obama was
smart to cozy up to India. That's a billion Caucasians right on China's
border.

Brenda Ann

Nov 17, 2010, 7:59:02 AM11/17/10

"dave" <da...@dave.dave> wrote in message

>> Europe is broke . EU has 500 million people .The real money is in
>> Asia . BHO will have to go back there and start over again.
>
> The EU is bigger than China and less foreign to our culture. Obama was
> smart to cozy up to India. That's a billion Caucasians right on China's
> border.

Bigger than China in what way? Certainly neither in land area nor
population.

dave

Nov 17, 2010, 10:35:57 AM11/17/10

Economy

RHF

Nov 17, 2010, 10:18:12 AM11/17/10

- - "dave" <d...@dave.dave> wrote in message
- - The EU is bigger than China and less foreign
- - to our culture.
- - Obama was smart to cozy up to India.
- - That's a billion Caucasians right on China's border.

'Special Dave' sure do sound a little racist . . .

- On Nov 17, 4:59 am, "Brenda Ann"
- <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org> wrote:
- Bigger than China in what way?
- Certainly neither in land area nor population.
.
.
FIRST : Nation's Gross Domestic Product (GDP) "GDP"

As a 'Single' Nation China' GDP is Greater
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29

As a 'Union' the "EU"s GDP is Greater
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29

As a 'Single' Nation Union the USA's GDP is Greatest
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29

*IF* You factored in China, Taiwan, Japan and
South Korea as a 'Asia Union' -then- Those four
Countries would be Greater that the "EU"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29

IMHO#1- China's Economic Future is in an "Asian Union"
that is make up of : China, Taiwan, Japan and South
Korea, Vietnam, Thailand Philippines, Indonesia, etc...

IMHO#2- More importantly both Japan's and Taiwan's
Economic Futures are in such an "Asian Union".

The Top Ten List :
#0 ~ European Union [EU] with 14.8 $Trillion GDP
#1 = USA with 14.3 $Trillion GDP
#2 = China [PRC] with 9.0 $Trillion GDP
#3 = Japan with 4.2 $Trillion GDP
#4 = India with 3.5 $Trillion GDP
X=Excluding 2 EU Countries Germany & UK
#5 = Russia with 2.1 $Trillion GDP
X=Excluding 1 EU Country France
#6 = Brazil with 2.0 $Trillion GDP
X=Excluding 1 EU Country Italy
#7 = Mexico with 1.5 $Trillion GDP
#8 = South Korea with 1.4 $Trillion GDP
X=Excluding 1 EU Country Spain
#9 = Canada with 1.3 $Trillion GDP
#10 = Indonesia with 1.0 $Trillion GDP

NAFT-note- 14.3 + 1.5+ 1.3 = 17.1 $Trillion GDP
NAFT = USA & Mexico & Canada
.
.
SECOND : World Population by Nation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population
#1 = China # 1 with 1,341 Million People
#2 = India with 1,190 Million People
#3 = "European Union [EU] with 501 Million People
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union
-and-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_Union_member_states_by_population
#4 = USA with 311 Million People
#5 = Indonesia with 238 Million People
#6 = Brazil with 186 Million People
#7 = Pakistan* with 171 Million People
#8 = Nigeria with 158 Million People
#9 = Bangladesh* with 150 Million People
#10 = Russia with 142 Million People

* Had Bangladesh {East Pakistan} stayed as a part
of the Union of Pakistan; then together their Population
would be 321 Million People making the Union Bigger
than the USA @ 310M and #4 in ranking.

NAFT-note- 311 + 108 + 34 = 453 Million People
NAFT = USA & Mexico & Canada
.
.
THIRD : Top Ten Nation's by Land Area Size
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_outlying_territories_by_total_area
#1 = Russia has 6.6 Million Square Miles
#2 = Canada has 3.9 Million Square Miles
#3 = China [PRC] has 3.7 Million Square Miles
#4 = USA has 3.7 Million Square Miles
#5 = Brazil has 3.3 Million Square Miles
#6 = Australia has 3.0 Million Square Miles
#0 = European Union [EU] 1.7Million Square Miles
#7 = India has 1.3 Million Square Miles
#8 = Argentina has 1.1 Million Square Miles
#9 = Kazakhstan has 1.1 Million Square Miles
#10 = Sudan has 1.0 Million Square Miles

NAFT-note- 3.9+3.7+0.7= 8.3 Million Square Miles
NAFT = Canada & USA & Mexico
.
and now you know -cause-
you just read it here ~ RHF
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 17, 2010, 10:50:34 AM11/17/10
Square miles area of Ireland is a little over half the square miles area
of Mississippi, or about the same square miles area of South Carolina.
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

Nov 17, 2010, 11:06:09 PM11/17/10
On Nov 17, 8:54 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

????? Caucasians (Indo-Europeans) have moved out from
there ,supposedly, 3,000+ years ago. And modern European culture IS
very differnt from the one in US. Btw,Asians seem to be unusually well
to adapt (in general) in nearly any environment- and it is obvious
over here: according to the statistics it is the most sucessful wave
of immigrants in recent times . Seriously...

RHF

Nov 19, 2010, 5:28:48 AM11/19/10

Clearly 'some' did but not all -cause-
India has around 1.2 Billion People today.

?Q? Where did all the Native Americans Go...?
=A= There Are Still Here !

IIRC the present Native American Population
of the USA is about the same as when the
Pilgrams landed nitt?
.

arthr...@webtv.net

Nov 19, 2010, 6:48:40 PM11/19/10

Under normal circumstances the general population grows. The Native
Americans didn't have the best times ever since Columbus landed here
(presumably on Salvador island) 508 years ago...Now on the other side
of the world, India must be the perfect place to breed- ALL countries
in that region have extremely HIGH birth rate. While Old Europe,trying
to maintain its status, sadly has the lowest ever recorded.

RHF

Nov 19, 2010, 7:07:26 PM11/19/10

=WRT= Birth Rates and Baby Bubbles 9-Months
after the Great Northeast Blackout of 1965 . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_Blackout_of_1965

IIRC - There was a Movie Strike in India 1970s that
resulted in a Baby Bubble 9-Months later.

The American Birth Rate when down as the Time
spent watching TV when up. nitt? ~ RHF
.
.

D. Peter Maus