True Then and True Now Even 1950's teabaggers too!

Stephen Young

Oct 18, 2010, 2:00:35 AM10/18/10
How important health care was back in the 50s. The similarities are
almost comical! Even examples of teabaggers and how they were convinced
back then. Funny how this features Palin's home state as an example of
lack of health care.

Alaska Lifeboat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMuzai5bXJM

Make sure to see the last part if at least nothing else

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WEefDf0wtA&feature=related

betweentheeyes

Oct 18, 2010, 7:11:31 AM10/18/10
"Stephen Young" <EvilErran...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> How important<snip>

And you cross posted this to a firearms discussion group because?

Joe from Kokomo

Oct 18, 2010, 7:15:56 AM10/18/10
On 10/18/2010 2:00 AM, Stephen Young wrote:

> almost comical! Even examples of teabaggers...

Teabaggers comical?

To which teabagger might you be referring?

- the expert in International relations because she can see Russia?

- the one who wants to outlaw unemployment (even though his wife was
taking it)?

- the gay basher whose son owns/manages a gay bar?

- the witch?

- the Nazi?

Do you mean one of those comical teabaggers?

P.S. Forget comical...even though I believe we need a third party, it's
downright scary that people are seriously considering -these- clowns and
lunatics.

(Apologies to OP: Yes, I realize I took your original post out of
context, but it was just too good to pass up).

nobammer*>

Oct 18, 2010, 10:27:45 AM10/18/10
Joe from Kokomo wrote:
> On 10/18/2010 2:00 AM, Stephen Young wrote:
>
>> almost comical! Even examples of teabaggers...
>

> Teabaggers comical?
>
> To which teabagger might you be referring?
>
> - the expert in International relations because she can see Russia?

You must be one of those left wing wackos that think Sarah Palin said
she could see Russia from her house. Sarah Palin did not say that.

Also what teabaggers are you talking about, you and your faggot friends
in San Francisco?

bpnjensen

Oct 18, 2010, 11:02:18 AM10/18/10

Looks like we got a live one, Joe! ;-)

D. Peter Maus

Oct 18, 2010, 11:11:31 AM10/18/10

On Oct 18, 7:27 am, "nobammer*>"<"nobammer*>"@fgi.net> wrote:
> Joe from Kokomo wrote:
>> On 10/18/2010 2:00 AM, Stephen Young wrote:
>
>>> almost comical! Even examples of teabaggers...
>
>> Teabaggers comical?
>
>> To which teabagger might you be referring?
>
>> - the expert in International relations because she can see Russia?
>
> You must be one of those left wing wackos that think Sarah Palin said
> she could see Russia from her house. Sarah Palin did not say that.

Charles Gibson: What insight into Russian actions, particularly
in the last couple of weeks does the proximity of this state give you?

Sarah Palin: They're our next door neighbors, and you can
actually see Russia from land, here in Alaska.

Not exactly Kissinger. But hardly the stuff of which such
derision is made.

The actual 'I can see it from my house' line came in an exchange
about an island within Alaskan territorial waters.

RD Sandman

Oct 18, 2010, 12:56:32 PM10/18/10
"D. Peter Maus" <dpete...@att.net> wrote in news:i9ho35$55d$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

So did the "you can actually see Russia from land, here in Alaska." The
islands are Big and Little Diomedes. One is US the other is Russian.

--
Sleep well tonight....RD (The Sandman)

Old aunts used to come to me at weddings, poking me
in the ribs, cackling, and telling me, "You're next!"

They stopped after I started doing the same thing to
them at funerals.

dave

Oct 18, 2010, 1:59:55 PM10/18/10
D. Peter Maus wrote:

> Sarah Palin: They're our next door neighbors, and you can actually see
> Russia from land, here in Alaska.
>
> Not exactly Kissinger. But hardly the stuff of which such derision is made.
>
> The actual 'I can see it from my house' line came in an exchange about
> an island within Alaskan territorial waters.

WRONG! It is from Saturday Night Live.

Joe from Kokomo

Oct 18, 2010, 1:02:20 PM10/18/10

On 10/18/2010 10:27 AM, nobammer*> wrote:

> You must be one of those left wing wackos that think Sarah Palin
> said she could see Russia from her house. Sarah Palin did not say
> that.

First, I never said Palin could see Russia from her living room.

Please refer to numerous search engine hits and specifically the video
recordings of (the real) Sarah Palin doing interviews with (the real)
Katie Couric and (the real) Charlie Gibson. Without posting the entire
text of each interview, one snippet will point you in the right direction:

Palin said that "it [her nearness to Russia] enhances my [Palin's]
foreign policy experience". Maybe a comprehension issue on your part,
but that clearly illustrates my point.

> Also what teabaggers are you talking about...

What teabaggers am I talking about? What planet have you been visiting????

1) You guessed the first one as Palin. Congratulations!

2) The second teabagger is the 5 o'clock shadow guy in Alaska...you
know, the one who hired his wife, then laid her off and then had her
apply for unemployment -- and now wants to make unemployment payments
illegal.

3) The gay basher whose son is involved with a gay bar is Palladino, New
York gubernatorial candidate.

4) The witch is the congressional candidate Dingbat in Delaware.

5) The nazi is the guy running for the 5th Congressional District in Ohio.

THOSE teabaggers, a collection of clowns and lunatics, one and all.

> ...you and your faggot friends in San Francisco?

Faggot? My wife and children would no doubt beg to differ with you.
San Francisco? Never been there, not within a thousand miles...

...but other than that, ya done good. NOT!

Try and grow a brain...or at least watch or listen to the evening news a
little more often.

Stephen Young

Oct 18, 2010, 2:01:57 PM10/18/10

Because you're group is crossposting in a thread about jesse vetura where
I picked up the grouping

nobammer*>

Oct 18, 2010, 2:42:26 PM10/18/10

No it didn't. The ignorant bitch Tina Fey said she could see Russia from
her house and the idiot liberals think it was Sarah Palin. And for your
information, Russia CAN be seen from part of Alaska.

bpnjensen

Oct 18, 2010, 2:52:52 PM10/18/10

Yes - Most of the derision made about this exchange comes from the
Saturday Night Live sketch - although I disagree that proximity of a
single state to another nation necessarily gives anybody in that state
a leg-up on international issues.

bpnjensen

Oct 18, 2010, 2:53:19 PM10/18/10
> information, Russia CAN be seen from part of Alaska.- Hide quoted text -

You must be new aorund here.

bpnjensen

Oct 18, 2010, 2:54:22 PM10/18/10

Reactionaries is the craziest people!

D. Peter Maus

Oct 18, 2010, 4:14:06 PM10/18/10

LOL! You think? :)

D. Peter Maus

Oct 18, 2010, 4:15:01 PM10/18/10

I didn't say it was, or wasn't. I was merely underscoring the
point that she didn't say what's been attributed to her.

D. Peter Maus

Oct 18, 2010, 4:17:20 PM10/18/10
On 10/18/10 13:42 , nobammer*> wrote:

And for your
> information, Russia CAN be seen from part of Alaska.

You may wish to re-read what I wrote.

For your information.

bpnjensen

Oct 18, 2010, 5:22:19 PM10/18/10
On Oct 18, 9:56 am, RD Sandman <rdsandman@comcast[remove].net> wrote:
> "D. Peter Maus" <dpeterm...@att.net> wrote in news:i9ho35$55d$1
> them at funerals.- Hide quoted text -

LOL!

RHF

Oct 18, 2010, 5:40:02 PM10/18/10
On Oct 18, 9:56 am, RD Sandman <rdsandman@comcast[remove].net> wrote:
> "D. Peter Maus" <dpeterm...@att.net> wrote in news:i9ho35$55d$1

> @news.eternal-september.org:

> >> You must be one of those left wing wackos that think Sarah Palin said
> >> she could see Russia from her house. Sarah Palin did not say that.
>
> >     Charles Gibson:  What insight into Russian actions, particularly
> > in the last couple of weeks does the proximity of this state give you?
>
> >     Sarah Palin: They're our next door neighbors, and you can
> > actually see Russia from land, here in Alaska.
>
> >     Not exactly Kissinger. But hardly the stuff of which such
> > derision is made.

- - The actual 'I can see it from my house' line
- - came in an exchange about an island within
- - Alaskan territorial waters.

- So did the "you can actually see Russia
- from land, here in Alaska."
- The islands are Big and Little Diomedes.
- One is US the other is Russian.

Ah... Little {USA} and Big {USSR} Diomedes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diomede_Islands

Stuff from the late 1950s Science/Geography Class
after the USSR launched Sputnik 1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_1

What next will we be hearing about Quemoy & Matsu ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quemoy-Matsu
-al-la- Kennedy & Nixon

This is Post # 18 to a 'OP' by "Stephen Young"
-subj- True Then and True Now Even 1950's teabaggers too!
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8114aaa6052cc977
-cross-posted-to- alt.conspiracy, alt.politics.democrats.d,
talk.politics.guns, rec.radio.shortwave, alt.rush-limbaugh

Congratulations and Keep-up the good work "Stephen Young" :
You Win The *I Am A Big "RHF' Award* for the Day ~ RHF

FWIW : Reply & Message Count :
4 - D. Peter Maus
4 - bpnjensen
2 - Stephen Young
2 - Joe from Kokomo
2 - nobammer
all others just 1 reply

-
- They stopped after I started doing the same thing
- to them at funerals.

Now That's Funny :o) ~ RHF
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 18, 2010, 6:08:19 PM10/18/10
Damn nice little Commie ass, aren't you?
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 18, 2010, 6:13:32 PM10/18/10
I have been to the Anchorage Airport before, in January 1964.I didn't
see Russia though.It was too cold and I was hurry upping from the Blue
Ball Airplane to the lunch room in the Anchorage Airport.
cuhulin

Joe from Kokomo

Oct 18, 2010, 6:32:01 PM10/18/10

>>> The actual 'I can see it from my house' line came in an exchange
>>> about an island within Alaskan territorial waters.

Yes, that is correct. However, let the record show that Palin has NEVER
been to that part of Alaska (Little Diomede Island).

>> - although I disagree that proximity of a
>> single state to another nation necessarily gives anybody in that state
>> a leg-up on international issues.

On this we agree; however, Palin doesn't think so (see below)

On 10/18/2010 4:15 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

> I didn't say it was, or wasn't. I was merely underscoring the point that
> she didn't say what's been attributed to her.

Yes she did say it. Not from Saturday Night Live, not from her living
room, but she [Palin] clearly stated on an ABC interview with Charlie
Gibson and a CBS interview with Katie Couric that Alaska's proximity to
Russia enhances her foreign-policy credentials.

This is a DIRECT QUOTE from Palin's interview with Couric on CBS News:

Couric: Well, explain to me why that [nearness to Russia] enhances your
foreign-policy credentials.

Palin: Well, it certainly does, because our, our next-door neighbors are
foreign countries, there in the state that I am the executive of.

What part of "Palin: Well, it certainly does...[enhance her
foreign-policy credentials]" didn't you understand?

D. Peter Maus

Oct 18, 2010, 10:11:38 PM10/18/10

Probably the same part of 'she didn't say 'I can see Russia from
my house,' which is specifically what I referenced in my comment.

But thanks for playing.

D. Peter Maus

Oct 18, 2010, 10:15:26 PM10/18/10
On 10/18/10 17:32 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Probably the same part of 'she didn't say 'I can see Russia from

my house,' that you conveniently ignored. Which, by the way, is the
comment I addressed in my post.

But thanks for playing.

arthr...@webtv.net

Oct 18, 2010, 11:20:16 PM10/18/10

Little Diomede (US) and Big Diomede (Ru) are slightly over 2 miles
apart from each other. The Big Diomede does not have any permanent
civilian population (they all were shipped back to Chukotka,Siberia)
years ago. Sara Palin lived in Wasilla which is several hundred miles
away.BTW, even the actressTina Fey would be a real problem for S.
Palin if she decided to run for a political position ! A lot more
intellegence...

RHF

Oct 19, 2010, 2:05:38 AM10/19/10
On Oct 18, 11:52 am, bpnjensen <bpnjen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 18, 8:11 am, "D. Peter Maus" <dpeterm...@att.net> wrote:

> > > You must be one of those left wing wackos that think Sarah Palin said
> > > she could see Russia from her house. Sarah Palin did not say that.
>
> >     Charles Gibson:  What insight into Russian actions, particularly
> > in the last couple of weeks does the proximity of this state give you?
>
> >     Sarah Palin: They're our next door neighbors, and you can
> > actually see Russia from land, here in Alaska.
>
> >     Not exactly Kissinger. But hardly the stuff of which such
> > derision is made.
>
> >     The actual 'I can see it from my house' line came in an exchange
> > about an island within Alaskan territorial waters.

- Yes - Most of the derision made about this exchange comes from the
- Saturday Night Live sketch - although I disagree that proximity of a
- single state to another nation necessarily gives anybody in that
state
- a leg-up on international issues.

Si Senior Bruce . . . Si Si
.

Stephen Young

Oct 19, 2010, 2:16:05 AM10/19/10

You forgot AquaBudda and how he ties up his women like a muslim

RHF

Oct 19, 2010, 2:46:52 AM10/19/10

- What part of "Palin: Well, it certainly does...[enhance her
- foreign-policy credentials]" didn't you understand?

Actually Alaska does share a common Border with
a Foreign Country; and Sarah Palin often sounds
like she is from there . . .

Sarah Palin = Box-of-Rocks = Barack Obama

D'Oh ! What Foreign Policy Experience did/does
Barack Obama have other than he grew-up and
live in : Hawaii -oops- that's a US State; and as
a young child when to Muslim School for a few
years in Indonesia; and all his International Work
experience in the 'inner city' of Chicago, IL -oops-
that's a US City and State too . . .

Plus Barack Obama is ever so smart as to claim
57 United States . . . Plus One To Go . . .*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/05/new-patriotic-o.html
* Note - Not made-up but from BHO's Own Mouth
in his own words; live on video; and recorded for
history . . .
.
-ps- Hawaii the State he was born in being the 50th.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMo0WlSvrIY
.
-pps- His home State of Illinois being the 21st.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7S5V2es9Dw
.
The New Obama 57 State US Flag
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/images/2008/05/10/newlapelpin.jpg
.
Ostrich's-R-Us :
Liberals & Progressives & PeaceNiks are Silent
on Prez Obama's Secret {Illegal} War in Pakistan
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/995c6622b917aac2
-result- Nixon and Obama : Nixon = Obama
They Are One And The Same : Evil Corrupt
International War Criminals
.
Idiots-R-Us :
Blame Prez Obama He Is Ineffective And Has Failed
The American People Time And Time Again . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a74f277c654e535e
It's Time To Give BHO and the Democrats The Boot !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/53e4933d3efd2950
Blame Prez Obama He Is Weak and Inept . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/20fd4dcf2e9b96fa
.
The Baracking© of Prez Obama and the Obama-Regime©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b612034ac6eb845e
has begun : Bring-on the Ugly Dogs of Fear and Hate ! ~ RHF
-wrt- Baracking© - Shouting the Liberal Democrat Left's
Hateful and Divisive Rhetoric Back-In-Their-Face - YEAH !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d24233710fcaf542
.
.

dave

Oct 19, 2010, 8:58:33 AM10/19/10

You can see Indiana from the Hancock Tower; don't make you a good
basketball player.

dave

Oct 19, 2010, 8:59:45 AM10/19/10
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> Damn nice little Commie ass, aren't you?
> cuhulin

Compared to what we have now, old school Communis would be an
improvement. At least the Russians knew they were being fucked with.
Here we just take it.

dave

Oct 19, 2010, 9:00:37 AM10/19/10
Joe from Kokomo wrote:

> What part of "Palin: Well, it certainly does...[enhance her
> foreign-policy credentials]" didn't you understand?

I think she said Putin would have to fly over Alaska to attack the lower 48.

Joe from Kokomo

Oct 19, 2010, 8:40:29 AM10/19/10

On 10/19/2010 8:58 AM, dave wrote:

> You can see Indiana from the Hancock Tower; don't make you a good
> basketball player.

...or see the moon from your back yard -- but that doesn't make you an
astronaut.

Joe from Kokomo

Oct 19, 2010, 8:41:05 AM10/19/10

On 10/18/2010 10:15 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

> Probably the same part of 'she didn't say 'I can see Russia from my
> house,' that you conveniently ignored.

I 'ignored' it because *I* never said it. That was presumably said by
Tina Fey on SNL...and that SNL show is used by the loony teabaggers to
"prove" Palin herself never said she was an expert in foreign policy
because Russia is close to Alaska.

Unfortunately for them, Palin DID say it, as proven by the videos of
(the real) Palin giving interviews with (the real) Couric on CBS and
(the real) Gibson on ABC.

Slice it and dice it any way you want, tap dance up a storm, but Palin
*DID* SAY HER FOREIGN POLICY CREDENTIALS WERE ENHANCED BECAUSE RUSSIA IS
CLOSE TO ALASKA (although she conveniently ignored the fact that she was
NEVER even in that part of Alaska).

> But thanks for playing.

...and thank YOU for playing. :-)

SaPeIsMa

Oct 19, 2010, 8:39:24 AM10/19/10
"dave" <da...@dave.dave> wrote in message

Are you claiming that people in Indiana are ALL good basketball players?
Good luck on that.

SaPeIsMa

Oct 19, 2010, 8:38:40 AM10/19/10
<arthr...@webtv.net> wrote in message

#
# Little Diomede (US) and Big Diomede (Ru) are slightly over 2 miles
# apart from each other. The Big Diomede does not have any permanent
# civilian population (they all were shipped back to Chukotka,Siberia)
# years ago. Sara Palin lived in Wasilla which is several hundred miles
# away.BTW, even the actressTina Fey would be a real problem for S.
# Palin if she decided to run for a political position ! A lot more
# intellegence...

Yet Tina Fey chose to be an actress instead of doing something more
intelligent with her life
Can you see the disconnect ?

Joe from Kokomo

Oct 19, 2010, 8:41:45 AM10/19/10

On 10/19/2010 9:00 AM, dave wrote:

> I think she said Putin would have to fly over Alaska to attack the lower
> 48.

Yes she did.

But, she -also- said Alaska's nearness to Russia did indeed enhance her
foreign-policy credentials.

Please review the CBS Couric and ABC Gibson videos to verify what I just
stated above. They are widely available on the web.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg&feature=fvw

D. Peter Maus

Oct 19, 2010, 8:53:47 AM10/19/10

One of the hallmarks of a free society is the ability to choose,
without compunction, one's job, or career.

That Tina Fey has chosen her own path is the very definition of a
Constitutionally guaranteed right to Liberty and the Pursuit of
Happiness.

No disconnect involved. Her obligations stop when her bills are
paid. Anything beyond that is her own business. And no one else's.

And she's a writer first. An actress much further down the list.

D. Peter Maus

Oct 19, 2010, 8:58:57 AM10/19/10

Ok...apparently, I need to dumb this down for you.

I only addressed the comment about seeing Russia from her house.
She never said that. And I included a transcript of the interview
with Charles Gibson.

Any other statements she may have made were not within the
purview of my post. And I did not discuss them. Because they're not
worthy of comment.

> Slice it and dice it any way you want, tap dance up a storm, but Palin
> *DID* SAY HER FOREIGN POLICY CREDENTIALS WERE ENHANCED BECAUSE RUSSIA IS
> CLOSE TO ALASKA (although she conveniently ignored the fact that she was
> NEVER even in that part of Alaska).

A point which I never addressed.

But your pomposity, like your agenda, is noted.

Have a nice day.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 19, 2010, 10:12:11 AM10/19/10
Canada, Russia, and Mexico, can be seen from U.S.A.
Get a little bit of Altitude and I suppose Cuba can be seen.
cuhulin

dave

Oct 19, 2010, 12:10:01 PM10/19/10
SaPeIsMa wrote:

> Yet Tina Fey chose to be an actress instead of doing something more
> intelligent with her life
> Can you see the disconnect ?

She got people to see the real Sara Palin.

bpnjensen

Oct 19, 2010, 11:46:19 AM10/19/10
>    Have a nice day.- Hide quoted text -

Unfortunately, partially thanks to me, this got all confused. I
apologize to all, and both Peter and Joe may be certain that I
understand each person's position quite well.

Palin did say she was qualified in foreign affairs due to proximity of
Alaska to Russia. I think most of us agree that we feel her
perception here is "iffy."

She did not say that cutesy line about seeing Russia from her house.
Peter pointed this out originally, nothing more.

Carry on :-)

Bruce Jensen

bpnjensen

Oct 19, 2010, 11:48:54 AM10/19/10
On Oct 19, 5:38 am, "SaPeIsMa" <SaPeI...@HotMail.com> wrote:
> <arthrny...@webtv.net> wrote in message
>    Can you see the disconnect ?- Hide quoted text -

I am convinced that very few people of truly high quality run for
office - they are all too well aware of their shortcomings, unlike
politicians, who are stuffed full of themselves. It is no surprise to
me that the smartest people in the USA are not attempting to run the
nation.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 19, 2010, 12:05:46 PM10/19/10
On 10/19/2010 9:00 AM, dave wrote:

MY father was Military intelligence in 1963 he was assigned to
watch/listen to the Russians from Anchorage Alaska.... We had over the
horizon radar as I recall. His NEXT assignment, after the Good Friday
earth quake destroyed everything, was the Pentagon in D.C. we lived
there for 3 years. HAARP was... I think the replacement or direction
that his system morphed into.

[ Looking at the other patents which built on the work of a Texas'
physicist named Bernard Eastlund, it becomes clearer how the military
intends to use the HAARP transmitter. It also makes governmental denials
less believable. The military knows how it intends to use this
technology, and has made it clear in their documents. The military has
deliberately misled the public, through sophisticated word games, deceit
and outright disinformation.

The military says the HAARP system could:

*
Give the military a tool to replace the electromagnetic pulse
effect of atmospheric thermonuclear devices (still considered a viable
option by the military through at least 1986)

*
Replace the huge Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) submarine
communication system operating in Michigan and Wisconsin with a new and
more compact technology

*
*Be used to replace the over-the-horizon radar system* that was
once planned for the current location of HAARP, with a more flexible and
accurate system

*
Provide a way to wipe out communications over an extremely large
area, while keeping the military's own communications systems working

*
Provide a wide area earth-penetrating tomography which, if
combined with the computing abilities of EMASS and Cray computers, would
make it possible to verify many parts of nuclear nonproliferation and
peace agreements

*
Be a tool for geophysical probing to find oil, gas and mineral
deposits over a large area

*
Be used to detect incoming low-level planes and cruise missiles,
making other technologies obsolete ]

http://haarp.net/

Joe from Kokomo

Oct 19, 2010, 12:50:39 PM10/19/10

On 10/19/2010 8:58 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

> Ok...apparently, I need to dumb this down for you.

...and let me dumb it down for you.

> I only addressed the comment about seeing Russia from her house.

A comment *I* never made.

> She never said that [that she could see Russia from her house].

On this we agree...

And I included a transcript of the interview with
> Charles Gibson.
>
> Any other statements she may have made were not within the purview of my
> post. And I did not discuss them. Because they're not worthy of comment.

Well, you may feel they were "not worthy of comment", but there are some
lunatic teabaggers in these NGs that would take your comment as
vindication that (the real) Palin never said -anything- about her
nearness to Russia enhancing her foreign policy qualifications. You only
told half the story; I chose to use your post as a vehicle to squelch
the knuckle-draggers and present the OTHER half of the story -- that
(the real) Palin did indeed provably state that her nearness to Russia
enhanced her foreign policy skills.

>> Slice it and dice it any way you want, tap dance up a storm, but Palin
>> *DID* SAY HER FOREIGN POLICY CREDENTIALS WERE ENHANCED BECAUSE RUSSIA IS
>> CLOSE TO ALASKA (although she conveniently ignored the fact that she was
>> NEVER even in that part of Alaska).
>
> A point which I never addressed.
>
> But your pomposity, like your agenda, is noted.

Agenda? Yes, to tell the rest of the story, that (the real) Palin made a
major dingbat statement.

Pomposity? Huh? If you say so. But IMHO, this illustrates your
propensity to have the last word...so, feel free. :-)

> Have a nice day.

And you too...

Im Right-YourNot

Oct 19, 2010, 4:00:08 PM10/19/10
On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 23:46:52 -0700, RHF wrote:

rightard republican teabag party will do anything to gain power for the
rich

RHF

Oct 19, 2010, 4:11:40 PM10/19/10
On Oct 18, 2:40 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Oct 18, 9:56 am, RD Sandman <rdsandman@comcast[remove].net> wrote:
>

> > "D. Peter Maus" <dpeterm...@att.net> wrote in news:i9ho35$55d$1
> > @news.eternal-september.org:

> > >     Charles Gibson:  What insight into Russian actions, particularly
> > > in the last couple of weeks does the proximity of this state give you?
>
> > >     Sarah Palin: They're our next door neighbors, and you can
> > > actually see Russia from land, here in Alaska.
>
> > >     Not exactly Kissinger. But hardly the stuff of which such
> > > derision is made.
>
> - - The actual 'I can see it from my house' line
> - - came in an exchange about an island within
> - - Alaskan territorial waters.
>
> - So did the "you can actually see Russia
> - from land, here in Alaska."
> - The islands are Big and Little Diomedes.
> - One is US the other is Russian.
>
> Ah... Little {USA} and Big {USSR} Diomedeshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diomede_Islands
>
> Stuff from the late 1950s Science/Geography Class
> after the USSR launched Sputnik 1http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_1
>
> What next will we be hearing about Quemoy & Matsu ?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quemoy-Matsu
> -al-la- Kennedy & Nixon

- This is Post # 18 to a 'OP' by "Stephen Young"
- -subj- True Then and True Now Even 1950's teabaggers too!
- http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8114aaa6052cc977
- -cross-posted-to- alt.conspiracy, alt.politics.democrats.d,
- talk.politics.guns, rec.radio.shortwave, alt.rush-limbaugh
-
- Congratulations and Keep-up the good work "Stephen Young" :
- You Win The *I Am A Big "RHF' Award* for the Day ~ RHF
-

Now Up to 45 Posts . . . and still growing . . .
.
Barack Obama -proclaims- "57 US States" :
-ps- Except Sarah Palin Can Keep Alaska
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/afb74723d41fbcb3

* Note - Not made-up but from BHO's Own Mouth in his
own words; live on video; and recorded for history . . .
.

Prez Obama -opposes- The Individual's Basic "Human-Right"
to 'Self-Defense' of Self, Family and Home
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/635cbdca8f473669

* Note - Not made-up but from BHO's Own Mouth in his
own words; live on video; and recorded for history . . .
.

.
> FWIW : Reply & Message Count :
> 4 - D. Peter Maus
> 4 - bpnjensen
> 2 - Stephen Young
> 2 - Joe from Kokomo
> 2 - nobammer
> all others just 1 reply
>

> > --
> > Sleep well tonight....RD (The Sandman)
>
> - Old aunts used to come to me at weddings,
> - poking me in the ribs, cackling, and telling me,
> - "You're next!"
> -
> - They stopped after I started doing the same thing
> - to them at funerals.
>
> Now That's Funny :o) ~ RHF
>  .
>  .

RHF

RHF

Oct 19, 2010, 4:13:31 PM10/19/10

.

RHF

Oct 19, 2010, 4:41:39 PM10/19/10
On Oct 19, 5:38 am, "SaPeIsMa" <SaPeI...@HotMail.com> wrote:
> <arthrny...@webtv.net> wrote in message

- Yet Tina Fey chose to be an actress instead of
- doing something more intelligent with her life
- Can you see the disconnect ?

Yeah - 'Tiny Fey' could have been . . .
. . . the next "Mother Teresa"
http://www.excerptsofinri.com/images/mother_teresa_love.jpg
NAH ! - rotfl ~ RHF
.
While Tiny Fey remains "Tiny Fey"
http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/10/28/tina_fey_palin.gif
.
-and- Sarah Palin remains "Sarah Palin"
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Politics/Images/sarah-palin-and%20family.jpg

RHF

Oct 19, 2010, 4:50:24 PM10/19/10
On Oct 19, 9:10 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> SaPeIsMa wrote:

- - Yet Tina Fey chose to be an actress instead
- - of doing something more intelligent with her life
- - Can you see the disconnect ?

- She got people to see the real Sara Palin.

D'Oh ! 'Special Dave',

Tiny Fey did a "Caricature" of 'Sarah Palin'
http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/10/28/tina_fey_palin.gif

-butt- then 'Special Dave' your Admitted Medical
Marijuana Mind would not know the difference . . .
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Politics/Images/sarah-palin-and%20family.jpg
.
Donkey's-R-Us : True Then and
True Now 'Tiny Fey' Ain't No . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7ef185a1ef68e9af
.
.

RHF

Oct 19, 2010, 5:05:41 PM10/19/10
- quality run for office - they are all too well aware
- of their shortcomings, unlike politicians, who are
- stuffed full of themselves.  It is no surprise to
- me that the smartest people in the USA are not
- attempting to run the nation.

BpnJ - So . . .
How Do You Explain Away... Barack H. Obama ?
Ain't Prez Obama : people {a person} of truly high quality ?
Ain't Prez Obama : well aware of their {his} shortcomings ?
Ain't Prez Obama : unlike {a} politicians ?
Ain't Prez Obama : stuffed full of themselves {himself} ?
Ain't Prez Obama : the smartest people in the USA ?
Ain't Prez Obama : attempting to run {ruin} the nation ?
Ain't Prez Obama : run{ing} for office {24/7}
. . . BHO who who who - crying out loud ~ RHF

.
Donkey's-R-Us :
True Then and True Now 'Tiny Fey' Ain't No . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7ef185a1ef68e9af
.

RHF

Oct 19, 2010, 5:19:29 PM10/19/10
On Oct 18, 10:02 am, Joe from Kokomo <j...@indy.net> wrote:
> > Joe from Kokomo wrote:

> >> Teabaggers comical?
>
> >> To which teabagger might you be referring?
>
> >> - the expert in International relations because she can see
> >> Russia?
>
> On 10/18/2010 10:27 AM, nobammer*> wrote:
>
> > You must be one of those left wing wackos that think Sarah Palin
> > said she could see Russia from her house. Sarah Palin did not say
> > that.
>
> First, I never said Palin could see Russia from her living room.

- Please refer to numerous search engine hits and specifically the
video
- recordings of (the real) Sarah Palin doing interviews with (the
real)
- Katie Couric and (the real) Charlie Gibson.

Yeah Katie Couric asked Sarah Palin a Set-Up Question
-with the underlying theme- Are You Really That Stupid ?

-and- Sarah Palin gave her a : Hey You Dummy ! - Reply :
Which the Liberal {Hate} Media has Replayed and Distorted
Out of the Full and Complete Context every since . . .

.
Donkey's-R-Us : True Then and True Now 'Tiny Fey' Ain't No . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7ef185a1ef68e9af
.
Barack Obama -proclaims- "57 US States" :
-ps- Except Sarah Palin Can Keep Alaska
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/afb74723d41fbcb3
* Note - Not made-up but from BHO's Own Mouth in his
own words; live on video; and recorded for history . . .
.
Prez Obama -opposes- The Individual's Basic "Human-Right"
to 'Self-Defense' of Self, Family and Home
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/635cbdca8f473669
* Note - Not made-up but from BHO's Own Mouth in his
own words; live on video; and recorded for history . . .
.
.

Without posting the entire
> text of each interview, one snippet will point you in the right direction:
>
> Palin said that "it [her nearness to Russia] enhances my [Palin's]
> foreign policy experience". Maybe a comprehension issue on your part,
> but that clearly illustrates my point.
>
> > Also what teabaggers are you talking about...
>
> What teabaggers am I talking about? What planet have you been visiting????
>
> 1) You guessed the first one as Palin. Congratulations!
>
> 2) The second teabagger is the 5 o'clock shadow guy in Alaska...you
> know, the one who hired his wife, then laid her off and then had her
> apply for unemployment -- and now wants to make unemployment payments
> illegal.
>
> 3) The gay basher whose son is involved with a gay bar is Palladino, New
> York gubernatorial candidate.
>
> 4) The witch is the congressional candidate Dingbat in Delaware.
>
> 5) The nazi is the guy running for the 5th Congressional District in Ohio.
>

> THOSE teabaggers, a collection of clowns and lunatics, one and all.
>
> > ...you and your faggot friends in San Francisco?
>
> Faggot? My wife and children would no doubt beg to differ with you.
> San Francisco? Never been there, not within a thousand miles...
>
> ...but other than that, ya done good.   NOT!
>
> Try and grow a brain...or at least watch or listen to the evening news a
> little more often.

RHF

Oct 19, 2010, 5:22:03 PM10/19/10
On Oct 18, 11:54 am, bpnjensen <bpnjen...@yahoo.com> wrote:

- Reactionaries is the craziest people!

BpnJ - Nice 'Reaction' . . . you little 'naries' ~ RHF

SaPeIsMa

Oct 19, 2010, 5:57:55 PM10/19/10
"dave" <da...@dave.dave> wrote in message

Really ?
How did she do that ?

dave

Oct 19, 2010, 8:15:02 PM10/19/10

Mockery and satire are as old as politics. Can't have one without the
other in a free society. Palin reacted like her First Amendment rights
were being violated.

RHF

Oct 19, 2010, 8:45:00 PM10/19/10
On Oct 19, 5:15 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> SaPeIsMa wrote:
> > "dave" <d...@dave.dave> wrote in message

- - - She got people to see the real Sara Palin.

- - Really ?
- - How did she do that ?

- Mockery and satire are as old as politics.
- Can't have one without the other in a free society.
- Palin reacted like her First Amendment rights
- were being violated.

Hello 'Special Dave', {-hint- Mockery}

While Tiny Fey remains 'in-character' as a typical
Media and Hollywood Liberal-Fascist {Hater} and
still remains "Tiny Fey" {The Character Assassin}
http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/10/28/tina_fey_palin.gif
.
Sarah Palin natually remains "Sarah Palin" a Nice
Wholesome Good All American Mother : Who gave
back to Her City and Her State and now is giving to
the Political Dialog and Discourse of the Nation
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Politics/Images/sarah-palin-and%20family.jpg
.
Let Us All Remember Barack H. Obama's Famous
I Visited All 57-States Comments -r-o-t-f-l-

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/afb74723d41fbcb3
* Note - Not made-up; but from BHO's Own Mouth in his
own words; live on video; and recorded for history . . .

http://www.desultorythoughts.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/1a57.jpg
.
The New Obama 57 State US Flag
http://www.alphapatriot.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2008/57StatePin.jpg
-hint- Mockery & Satire
.
Oh Canada Does Prez Obama now count some of
the Canadian Provinces as US Mis-States ? ? ?
http://i.acdn.us/image/A2739/273965/300_273965.jpg
-hint- Mockery & Satire
.
Maybe it would be simpler and easier one state
The USA "America" Is In A State of Grace - Amen ~ RHF
http://images.jellymuffin.com/images/american/images/159.gif
-hint- Mockery & Satire

.
Donkey's-R-Us :
True Then and True Now 'Tiny Fey' Ain't No . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7ef185a1ef68e9af

-hint- Mockery & Satire

.
Prez Obama -opposes- The Individual's Basic "Human-Right"
to 'Self-Defense' of Self, Family and Home
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/635cbdca8f473669
* Note - Not made-up but from BHO's Own Mouth in his
own words; live on video; and recorded for history . . .
.
.

In 2012 Prez Obama Once Again Promises to
Visit All 57 US States -hint- Mockery & Satire
Obama 57 States = Obama 57 State US Flag
Obama 57 States = Obama 57 State US Flag
Obama 57 States = Obama 57 State US Flag
Obama 57 States = Obama 57 State US Flag
Obama 57 States = Obama 57 State US Flag
.
.

WR

Oct 19, 2010, 8:50:44 PM10/19/10
On Oct 19, 2:46 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> [...]

> -result- Nixon and Obama : Nixon = Obama
> They Are One And The Same : Evil Corrupt
> International War Criminals
>  .
> Idiots-R-Us :
> Blame Prez Obama He Is Ineffective And Has Failed
> The American People Time And Time Again . . .http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a74f277c654e535e
> It's Time To Give BHO and the Democrats The Boot !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/53e4933d3efd2950
> Blame Prez Obama He Is Weak and Inept . . .http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/20fd4dcf2e9b96fa
>  .
> The Baracking© of Prez Obama and the Obama-Regime©http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b612034ac6eb845e
> has begun : Bring-on the Ugly Dogs of Fear and Hate ! ~ RHF
> -wrt- Baracking© - Shouting the Liberal Democrat Left's

Gee.. That's neat. Now, do have anything intelligent to say or ... oh
hell, why ask?

RHF

Oct 19, 2010, 8:49:47 PM10/19/10
On Oct 19, 1:00 pm, Im Right-YourNot <l...@me.com> wrote:
- - On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 23:46:52 -0700, RHF wrote:
- - Donkey's-R-Us -asks-
- - How Do You Explain The Liberal {Hate} Media's
- - Treatment of Sarah Palin . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/377dfa9b4d037f48

- rightard republican teabag party will do anything
- to gain power for the rich

Idiot's-R-Us -reminds-us-

Let Us All Remember Barack H. Obama's Famous :
I Visited All 57-States Comment

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a14274db5c78f53b
.
.

SaPeIsMa

Oct 20, 2010, 12:52:19 AM10/20/10
"dave" <da...@dave.dave> wrote in message

Suuuure, she did.
Too bad you confuse your fantasies with reality

arthr...@webtv.net

Oct 20, 2010, 1:04:09 AM10/20/10

S.Palin needs to join SNL,where she'll become a real star. She is
wasting time with the political stuff- something she was never created
to be.

arthr...@webtv.net

Oct 20, 2010, 1:23:29 AM10/20/10
> nation.- Hide quoted text -

And this is a Fact !

arthr...@webtv.net

Oct 20, 2010, 1:32:49 AM10/20/10
> -http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8114aaa6052cc977

> - -cross-posted-to- alt.conspiracy, alt.politics.democrats.d,
> - talk.politics.guns, rec.radio.shortwave, alt.rush-limbaugh
> -
> - Congratulations and Keep-up the good work "Stephen Young" :
> - You Win The *I Am A Big "RHF' Award* for the Day ~ RHF
> -
>
> Now Up to 45 Posts . . . and still growing . . .
>  .
> Barack Obama -proclaims- "57 US States" :
> -ps- Except Sarah Palin Can Keep Alaskahttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/afb74723d41fbcb3

> * Note - Not made-up but from BHO's Own Mouth in his
> own words; live on video; and recorded for history . . .
>  .
> Prez Obama -opposes- The Individual's Basic "Human-Right"
> to 'Self-Defense' of Self, Family and Homehttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/635cbdca8f473669

> * Note - Not made-up but from BHO's Own Mouth in his
> own words; live on video; and recorded for history . . .
>  .
>  .
>

> > FWIW : Reply & Message Count :
> > 4 - D. Peter Maus
> > 4 - bpnjensen
> > 2 - Stephen Young
> > 2 - Joe from Kokomo
> > 2 - nobammer
> > all others just 1 reply
>
> > > --
> > > Sleep well tonight....RD (The Sandman)
>
> > - Old aunts used to come to me at weddings,
> > - poking me in the ribs, cackling, and telling me,
> > - "You're next!"
> > -
> > - They stopped after I started doing the same thing
> > - to them at funerals.
>
> > Now That's Funny :o) ~ RHF
> >  .

...BHO probably spoke of areas (possessions) to be added as fully
rightful states in the future ! BHO must be a Time Traveller ! He did
mention something to that effect ( "20 years from now ") during the
financial meltdown ...

arthr...@webtv.net

Oct 20, 2010, 1:44:39 AM10/20/10
> Donkey's-R-Us : True Then and True Now 'Tiny Fey' Ain't No . . .http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7ef185a1ef68e9af

>  .
> Barack Obama -proclaims- "57 US States" :
> -ps- Except Sarah Palin Can Keep Alaskahttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/afb74723d41fbcb3

> * Note - Not made-up but from BHO's Own Mouth in his
> own words; live on video; and recorded for history . . .
>  .
> Prez Obama -opposes- The Individual's Basic "Human-Right"
> to 'Self-Defense' of Self, Family and Homehttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/635cbdca8f473669
> > little more often.- Hide quoted text -

Katie Couric works for CBS. I don't think it is a liberal organization
at all.

RHF

Oct 20, 2010, 7:20:02 AM10/20/10

- - I am convinced that very few people of truly
- - high quality run for office - they are all too well
- - aware of their shortcomings, unlike politicians,
- - who are stuffed full of themselves.
- - It is no surprise to me that the smartest people
- - in the USA are not attempting to run the nation.

- And this is a Fact !

No But {But-Monkey} It is a Valid Opinion . . .
based on personal observations of modern day
America Society, US Politics and Politicians.

Often Our Personal Observations Create Our 'feelings';
and Our 'feelings' are the Emotional "Facts" that Guide
Our Judgment as to what We View as Our Personal
Reality : Conditions of Life and Circumstances of Living.

*** This Personal Reality Is Our Fact-of-Living-and-Life ***

well at least that is my 'opinion' ~ RHF
.
as i am simply passing time . . .
keying in a word or two -and- listening to the soft
sounds of the radio while just relaxing . . .
working the night-shift in twain harte, ca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkS8uO5310I
watching the trees grow under the star light; as
the silent wavy reflection of the moon dances
on the water of the pond awaiting a new dawn . . .
http://pixdaus.com/pics/1268257608cGt6kne.jpg
.
.

RHF

Oct 20, 2010, 7:52:02 AM10/20/10
Donkey's-R-Us -asks-

How Do You Explain The Liberal {Hate} Media's
Katie Couric's "Liberal Bias" on the CBS Evening News
* Yeah Katie Couric asked Sarah Palin a Set-Up Question
* -with the underlying theme- Are You Really That Stupid ?
* - and- Sarah Palin gave her a : Hey You Dummy ! - Reply :
* Which the Liberal {Hate} Media has Replayed and Distorted
* Out of the Full and Complete Context every since . . .

- Katie Couric works for CBS.

- I don't think it is a liberal organization at all.

Arthrny... Well you are entitled to your 'opinion'*.

* True Then and True Even Now . . .
An Opinion Is Just An Opinion
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f81cfe2b03970a64
.
Well Bernard Goldberg who worked for CBS many
years is of a different 'opinion'.

BIAS ! - A CBS Insider Exposes How the Media
Distort the News -a-book-by- Bernard Goldberg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias_%28book%29

Katie Couric's "Liberal Bias" Moves to the CBS
Evening News
http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2006/4/5/122851.shtml

And then there is Dan Rather formerly of CBS : Who
was let-go for Biased Liberal Hit Piece Reporting
http://www.mediaresearch.org/projects/rather20th/welcome.asp

CBS Reporter Mike Wallace : A Lifetime of Liberal Bias
http://www.mrc.org/Profiles/wallace/welcome.asp

CBS' "Evening News," The New York Times and
the Los Angeles Times Ranking Second, Third and
Fourth as Most Liberal behind the news pages of
The Wall Street Journal
http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/Media-Bias-Is-Real-Finds-UCLA-6664.aspx

American Trucks {Truck Drivers} Encircle ABC, CBS,
NBC, Challenge ‘Liberal’ Media to ‘Tell The Whole Truth’
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/trucks-encircle-abc-cbs-nbc-challenge-li
The Liberal Slant of Mass Media -aka- Media Bias
in the United States
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_bias_in_the_United_States
.
Donkey's-R-Us : In 2012 Prez Obama Once Again
Promises to Visit All 57 US States . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e6b8df853f38e39d
.
.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 20, 2010, 9:48:44 AM10/20/10

Airheads of a feather stick together.....

bpnjensen

Oct 20, 2010, 11:12:11 AM10/20/10
On Oct 20, 4:52 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Donkey's-R-Us -asks-
> How Do You Explain The Liberal {Hate} Media's
> Treatment of Sarah Palin . . .http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/377dfa9b4d037f48

> Katie Couric's "Liberal Bias" on the CBS Evening News
> * Yeah  Katie Couric asked Sarah Palin a Set-Up Question
> * -with the underlying theme- Are You Really That Stupid ?
> * - and- Sarah Palin gave her a : Hey You Dummy ! - Reply :
> * Which the Liberal {Hate} Media has Replayed and Distorted
> * Out of the Full and Complete Context every since . . .
>
> - Katie Couric works for CBS.
> - I don't think it is a liberal organization at all.
>
> Arthrny... Well you are entitled to your 'opinion'*.
>
> * True Then and True Even Now . . .
> An Opinion Is Just An Opinionhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f81cfe2b03970a64

>  .
> Well Bernard Goldberg who worked for CBS many
> years is of a different 'opinion'.
>
> BIAS ! - A CBS Insider Exposes How the Media
> Distort the News -a-book-by- Bernard Goldberghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias_%28book%29

> Katie Couric's "Liberal Bias" Moves to the CBS
> Evening Newshttp://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2006/4/5/122851.shtml

> And then there is Dan Rather formerly of CBS : Who
> was let-go for Biased Liberal Hit Piece Reportinghttp://www.mediaresearch.org/projects/rather20th/welcome.asp
>
> CBS Reporter Mike Wallace : A Lifetime of Liberal Biashttp://www.mrc.org/Profiles/wallace/welcome.asp

> CBS' "Evening News," The New York Times and
> the Los Angeles Times Ranking Second, Third and
> Fourth as Most Liberal behind the news pages of
> The Wall Street Journalhttp://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/Media-Bias-Is-Real-Finds-UCLA-66...

> American Trucks {Truck Drivers} Encircle ABC, CBS,
> NBC, Challenge ‘Liberal’ Media to ‘Tell The Whole Truth’http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/trucks-encircle-abc-cbs-nbc-chall...

> The Liberal Slant of Mass Media -aka- Media Bias
> in the United Stateshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_bias_in_the_United_States

>  .
> Donkey's-R-Us : In 2012 Prez Obama Once Again
> Promises to Visit All 57 US States . . .http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e6b8df853f38e39d
>  .
>  .

If liberal bias means holding ignorant idiots who would be President
accountable for being qualified, then I'm all for it.

John Smith

Oct 20, 2010, 12:56:48 PM10/20/10
On 10/19/2010 2:19 PM, RHF wrote:

>> Try and grow a brain...or at least watch or listen to the evening news a
>> little more often.

Yeah, just try telling that to the stupid palin ... RON PAUL for president!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Oct 20, 2010, 1:00:29 PM10/20/10
On 10/20/2010 6:48 AM, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

> Airheads of a feather stick together.....

Well, yeah. But, palin takes AIRHEADS to levels above its' present status!

However, she would make a great puppet for the puppet masters ...
stainless steel strings already attached which respond to their most
subtle hand/finger movements!

Regards,
JS

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 20, 2010, 1:10:26 PM10/20/10
On 10/20/2010 1:00 PM, John Smith wrote:
> On 10/20/2010 6:48 AM, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

>> Airheads of a feather stick together.....
>>

> Well, yeah. But, palin takes AIRHEADS to levels above its' present status!

Palin is promoting winners, so for a "dumb lady" she seems to know
politics better than any Liberals.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 20, 2010, 3:40:46 PM10/20/10
The Donner Party movie is on the EDRA channel right now.It comes on the
EDRA channel again at 12:35 tonight, but I am always gittin my beauty
sleep at that time of night.
cuhulin

RHF

Oct 20, 2010, 4:24:50 PM10/20/10
= On Oct 20, 4:52 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
= Donkey's-R-Us -asks-
= How Do You Explain The Liberal {Hate} Media's
= Treatment of Sarah Palin . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/377dfa9b4d037f48

= Idiot's-R-Us -proclaims- Katie Couric's
= "Liberal Bias" on the CBS Evening News
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/22b557db8b187886

- On Oct 20, 8:12 am, bpnjensen <bpnjen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
- If liberal bias means holding ignorant idiots who
- would be President accountable for being qualified,
- then I'm all for it.

now,,, Now... NOW ! ! ! Mister Brucy - DGYPIAW !

BpnJ - "liberal bias" -means*- 'ignorant idiots'
* You had one word too many . . .
hee hee haw ;;-}} ~ RHF

ABOUT : US PRESIDENTS BEING QUALIFIED :
The American US Citizen Voters* by Voting an
Acting Through the Electoral College 'determine'
Who Is "Qualified" To Be The US President [.]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_%28United_States%29
[ Not You & Not Me -But- All Americans Collectively ]

* US Presidents Are "Accountable" to the American
US Citizen Voters Each Federal Election.

Ain't Taking No Disrespect For My Prez-A-Duntz Obama !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/210db62994ac7ce8
* hey, Hey. HEY ! Prez O-Bomb-My-A :
How May America Boy & Girls Did You Kill Today ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/645660896996a0b1

Ain't Taking No Disrespect For My Prez-A-Duntz !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/06b5bc49c69443e3
* Prez Obama's Enemies {List}
-aka- The Growing List of Enemies of "The State"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/66bb9ca8c1476c1c

Prez Obama -says- Ain't Taking No Disrespect
As Your Prez-A-Duntz !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d648b7135440235e
* Expanding & Redefining The Obama-Enemies-List©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/066de831e7550495

Prez Obama is Prez-A-Duntz of the USA
-and- The Most Beloved World Leader Too !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c472b38e215c4b7d
* Blame Prez Obama He Is Ineffective And Has Failed

.
.

Joe from Kokomo

Oct 21, 2010, 8:40:05 AM10/21/10

On 10/20/2010 9:48 AM, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

> Airheads of a feather stick together.....

Then -you- must be the Chief Airhead.

1) Couric asked a simple, reasonable question: "Does being close to
Russia enhance your foreign policy skills?" (and Couric asked the
question only because PALIN brought it up in the first place as one of
her "qualifications").

2) Palin answered and said yes.

Please tell me what ever Couric being conservative or liberal had to do
with the above.

Please stop spreading red herrings...

Joe from Kokomo

Oct 21, 2010, 8:44:45 AM10/21/10

On 10/20/2010 1:10 PM, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

> Palin is promoting winners...

Winners?

Miller, the hypocrite in Alaska who wants to kill unemployment benefits,
even though his wife was taking them?

Palladino, the gay basher whose son is connected with a gay bar?

The Delaware Dingbat witch?

The Ohio nazi?

And you call those people "winners"?

Yes indeed, not only do you have a strange definition of "winners", you
seem to have proven once again that you -are- the Chief Airhead.

Christopher Helms

Oct 21, 2010, 9:31:26 AM10/21/10

Asking an ignorant conservative a simple question that they still
can't answer is the very definition of "liberal bias" in conservative
circles. They believe that they are entitled to a free ride from the
entire media and they go completely batshit on those rare occasions
when they don't get one.

RHF

Oct 21, 2010, 10:17:54 AM10/21/10
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 08:44:45 -0400, Joe from Kokomo <j...@indy.net>
wrote:

>>> Well, yeah. But, palin takes AIRHEADS to levels above its' present status!
>
>On 10/20/2010 1:10 PM, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

- - Palin is promoting winners...

- Winners?
-
- Miller, the hypocrite in Alaska who wants to kill
- unemployment benefits, even though his wife
- was taking them?
-
- Palladino, the gay basher whose son is connected with a gay bar?
-
- The Delaware Dingbat witch?
-
- The Ohio nazi?
-
- And you call those people "winners"?
-
- Yes indeed, not only do you have a strange definition
- of "winners", you seem to have proven once again that
- you -are- the Chief Airhead.

Joe from Kokomo =WRT= So-Called "Winners" -or- "Losers"

That is Determined by the Voters* on Election Day.

* The Actual American US Citizens** Who Vote !

** God {Allah} Bless Them One and All - Amen ~ RHF
http://images.jellymuffin.com/images/american/images/159.gif

-ps- Count Each and Every Vote including Our Troops Overseas.
.
Just Say "NO" To Obama Regime Voter Intimidation !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU
US AG Holder Put A Stop To All Voter Intimidation !
?Q? US AG Holder Why Did You Have The DOJ
Drop This Clear Case of Voter Intimidation ?
.
Prez Obama Treat Voters All Equally and Fairly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4dcvIYk9A&NR=1
US AG Holder Protect All Voters Right To Vote
?Q? US AG Holder Why Did You Fail-to-Prosecute
This Clear Case of Voter Intimidation ?
.
Donkey's-R-Us -asks- How Do You Explain Away...
Barack H. Obama ? -and- BHO's Prez-A-Duntzcy ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8c2ed238972f2081
.
Idiot's-R-Us -reminds-us- Let Us All Remember*

Barack H. Obama's Famous I Visited All 57-States Comment
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a14274db5c78f53b

* Note - Not made-up but from BHO's Own Mouth in his
own words; live on video; and recorded for history . . .

http://i.acdn.us/image/A2739/273965/300_273965.jpg
.
Idiot's-R-Us : Barack Obama -proclaims- "57* US States"

[...]

RHF

Oct 21, 2010, 12:48:56 PM10/21/10
On Oct 21, 5:40 am, Joe from Kokomo <j...@indy.net> wrote:

- 1) Couric asked a simple, reasonable question:
- "Does being close to Russia enhance your
- foreign policy skills?" (and Couric asked the
- question only because PALIN brought it up in
- the first place as one of her "qualifications").

Yeah - Katie Couric asked Sarah Palin
a "Set-Up" Question -with- the underlying

theme- Are You Really That Stupid ?

-wrt- do you still beat your husband . . .

- 2) Palin answered and said yes.

Sarah Palin gave her a :

Hey You {Couric} Dummy ! -reply-

- Please tell me what ever Couric being conservative
- or liberal had to do with the above.

Which the Liberal {Hate} Media has Replayed
and Distorted Out of the Full and Complete
Context every since . . .

Please stop spreading red herrings...

So now 'The Truth' and 'True Context' are 'red herrings' . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_herring_%28idiom%29
.
What Sarah Palin 'said' or Tina Fey 'said' in-character
is NOT the Real Issue : The Item of Significance {The
Real Issue} is LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS [.]
.
[...]

RHF

Oct 21, 2010, 12:59:12 PM10/21/10
On Oct 21, 6:31 am, Christopher Helms <Chrishelms...@yahoo.com> wrote:
- - On Oct 20, 10:12 am, bpnjensen <bpnjen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
- - If liberal bias means holding ignorant idiots
- - who would be President accountable for being
- - qualified, then I'm all for it.

- Asking an ignorant conservative a simple question
- that they still can't answer is the very definition of
- "liberal bias" in conservative circles. They believe
- that they are entitled to a free ride from the entire
- media and they go completely batshit on those
- rare occasions when they don't get one.

Christopher Helms - ?ignorant conservative?

Christopher Helms - ?completely batshit?
.
- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply 'Rant' = = = - - -
[>: To Liberal-Fascist {Democrat} Name Calling :<]
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/318979fbe8546cfa

.
What Sarah Palin 'said' or Tina Fey 'said' in-character

is NOT the Real Issue : The Real Issue for America is
LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS [.] {The Item of Significance}
.

[...]

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 21, 2010, 3:42:31 PM10/21/10
When do we set our clocks back one hour? I am too lazy to LQQK it up.
cuhulin

Ian Jackson

Oct 21, 2010, 4:00:42 PM10/21/10
In message <21347-4CC...@storefull-3172.bay.webtv.net>,
cuh...@webtv.net writes

>When do we set our clocks back one hour? I am too lazy to LQQK it up.
>cuhulin

31st in Europe.
--
Ian

dave

Oct 21, 2010, 5:39:28 PM10/21/10
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> When do we set our clocks back one hour? I am too lazy to LQQK it up.
> cuhulin

first sunday november

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 21, 2010, 7:01:51 PM10/21/10
Bob Cuccione has done croaked.He can't spend that money now.He wasen't a
politician per se, but it is GOOD when politicians Croak, ergo they
can't spend that money.
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

Oct 21, 2010, 11:37:53 PM10/21/10
On Oct 21, 8:40 am, Joe from Kokomo <j...@indy.net> wrote:
> Please stop spreading red herrings...- Hide quoted text -

We may be dealing with a pack of red belugas, I think !

arthr...@webtv.net

Oct 21, 2010, 11:50:13 PM10/21/10
> So now 'The Truth' and 'True Context' are 'red herrings' . . .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_herring_%28idiom%29

>  .
> What Sarah Palin 'said' or Tina Fey 'said' in-character
> is NOT the Real Issue : The Item of Significance {The
> Real Issue} is LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS [.]
>  .
> Donkey's-R-Us -asks-
> How Do You Explain The Liberal {Hate} Media's
> Treatment of Sarah Palin . . .http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/377dfa9b4d037f48

> Katie Couric's "Liberal Bias" on the CBS Evening News
> * Yeah  Katie Couric asked Sarah Palin a Set-Up Question
> * -with the underlying theme- Are You Really That Stupid ?
> * - and- Sarah Palin gave her a : Hey You Dummy ! - Reply :
> * Which the Liberal {Hate} Media has Replayed and Distorted
> * Out of the Full and Complete Context every since . . .
>  .
> * True Then and True Even Now . . .
> An Opinion Is Just An Opinionhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f81cfe2b03970a64

>  .
> Well Bernard Goldberg who worked for CBS many
> years is of a different 'opinion'.
>  .
> BIAS ! - A CBS Insider Exposes How the Media
> Distort the News -a-book-by- Bernard Goldberghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias_%28book%29

>  .
> Katie Couric's "Liberal Bias" Moves to the CBS
> Evening Newshttp://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2006/4/5/122851.shtml

>  .
> And then there is Dan Rather formerly of CBS : Who
> was let-go for Biased Liberal Hit Piece Reportinghttp://www.mediaresearch.org/projects/rather20th/welcome.asp
>  .
> CBS Reporter Mike Wallace : A Lifetime of Liberal Biashttp://www.mrc.org/Profiles/wallace/welcome.asp

>  .
> CBS' "Evening News," The New York Times and
> the Los Angeles Times Ranking Second, Third and
> Fourth as Most Liberal behind the news pages of
> The Wall Street Journalhttp://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/Media-Bias-Is-Real-Finds-UCLA-66...

>  .
> American Trucks {Truck Drivers} Encircle ABC, CBS,
> NBC, Challenge ‘Liberal’ Media to ‘Tell The Whole Truth’http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/trucks-encircle-abc-cbs-nbc-chall...

>  .
> The Liberal Slant of Mass Media -aka- Media Bias
> in the United Stateshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_bias_in_the_United_States

>  .
> Donkey's-R-Us -asks- How Do You Explain The
> Liberal {Hate} Media's Treatment of Sarah Palin . . .http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/377dfa9b4d037f48
>  .

Well,if one considers WSJ a ' liberal perodical',who then is a
moderately objective,unbiased source of information out there ? And
how could CBS,NYT, LAT survive for so long if their programs/news/
reports are biased against the majority of seasoned viewers/readers?

Brenda Ann

Oct 22, 2010, 12:05:18 AM10/22/10

>> Please stop spreading red herrings...- Hide quoted text -

> We may be dealing with a pack of red belugas, I think !

That would be a pod of red belugas.. :)

arthr...@webtv.net

Oct 22, 2010, 12:17:28 AM10/22/10
On Oct 22, 12:05 am, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
wrote:
> <arthrny...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Sorry, my lexicon of marine biology is rather limited.

RHF

Oct 22, 2010, 1:04:52 AM10/22/10
On Oct 21, 9:05 pm, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
wrote:
> <arthrny...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> >> Please stop spreading red herrings...- Hide quoted text -

- - We may be dealing with a pack of red belugas, I think !

- That would be a pod of red belugas.. :)

As in . . . iPod You Not . . .

?Q? Anyone got any "Johnson Sandwiches"
in their Pockets ?

Donkey's-R-Us -asks- How Do You Explain The
Liberal {Hate} Media's Treatment of Sarah Palin . . .

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/37f12c7a1ea1e5cf
.

Mark Zenier

Oct 23, 2010, 10:41:21 AM10/23/10
In article <4cc0a4d6$0$5490$bd46...@news.dslextreme.com>,

Feel the power of the Halloween Candy Lobby ...

Mark Zenier mze...@eskimo.com

RHF

Oct 24, 2010, 11:21:04 AM10/24/10
On Oct 21, 12:42 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
- When do we set our clocks back one hour?
- I am too lazy to LQQK it up.
- cuhulin

http://www.devilfinder.com
"Standard Time Return"

FALL 2010 : When Does Standard Time Return in the USA ?
-and- Canada Too :o)

=A= The First Sunday* of November at 2 AM.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_does_standard_time_return
* That's on 7 November 2010

=A= On the first Sunday in November Areas on
Daylight Saving [DST] Time Return to Standard
Time at 2:00 AM.
http://www.timetemperature.com/tzus/time_zone.shtml

=A= On Sunday, November 7, 2010, at 2:00 AM
{local time} Time will Change-Back to Standard Time.
http://www.suite101.com/content/change-clocks-to-standard-time-in-november-a298317

OOPS BE CAREFUL OUT THERE ACCIDENTS
GO UP AT THE RETURN TO STANDARD TIME.
-now-is-that-true- YEP ! {Yes It Is Very True}
.
.
- = HEADS-UP = -
The "B10" Winter 2010 Schedule for Shortwave Radio
Starts on : 31 OCT 2010 {Next Sunday}
-and- Ends on : 27 MAR 2011

But Please Remember UTC is UTC and does NOT
Change with Daylight Savings Time or Standard Time.
.
Looking at 'The World' and DST & STD Times
http://www.worldtimezone.com/daylight.html
.
ok so . . . now you know . . .
cause you just read it here ~ RHF
.

Geoffrey S. Mendelson

Oct 24, 2010, 11:39:03 AM10/24/10
RHF wrote:

>=A= The First Sunday* of November at 2 AM.
> http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_does_standard_time_return
> * That's on 7 November 2010

But a true computer geek would find out by typing:

zdump -v -c 2011 America/New_York |grep 2010

Into any UNIX/Linux system.

America/New_York Sun Nov 7 05:59:59 2010 UTC =
Sun Nov 7 01:59:59 2010 EDT isdst=1

America/New_York Sun Nov 7 06:00:00 2010 UTC =
Sun Nov 7 01:00:00 2010 EST isdst=0

Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
To help restaurants, as part of the "stimulus package", everyone must order

dave

Oct 24, 2010, 1:55:04 PM10/24/10
Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> RHF wrote:
>>
>> =A= The First Sunday* of November at 2 AM.
>> http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_does_standard_time_return
>> * That's on 7 November 2010
>

> But a true computer geek would find out by typing:
>
> zdump -v -c 2011 America/New_York |grep 2010
>
> Into any UNIX/Linux system.
>
> America/New_York Sun Nov 7 05:59:59 2010 UTC =
> Sun Nov 7 01:59:59 2010 EDT isdst=1
>
> America/New_York Sun Nov 7 06:00:00 2010 UTC =
> Sun Nov 7 01:00:00 2010 EST isdst=0
>
> Geoff.

I am an amateur computer geek. It's tempting to open a terminal and
paste the above in, and hit enter, but I'm hesitant.

Luckily I knew the answer without having to look anywhere because I
remember from last year that it's not dark on Halloween anymore.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 24, 2010, 6:00:00 PM10/24/10
Braveheart movie is on the TNT channel right now.What William Wallace
fought for so many years ago is just as True now as it was True way back
then.
FREEDOM!!!
cuhulin

dave

Oct 24, 2010, 7:15:43 PM10/24/10

Freedom to yell at Jews?

dxAce

Oct 24, 2010, 6:15:49 PM10/24/10

dave wrote:

Freedom to yell at clown 'tards such as yourself!

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 24, 2010, 6:16:58 PM10/24/10
You remember the Ford Fairlane cars? They were named for Fair Lane in
Corcaigh,Ireland.Cork City in County Cork, Corcaigh.
Your little bit of Trivia for today.
cuhulin, the Trivia dude

RHF

Oct 24, 2010, 8:29:02 PM10/24/10
On Oct 24, 4:15 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
- - cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
- - Braveheart movie is on the TNT channel right now.
- - What William Wallace fought for so many years ago
- - is just as True now as it was True way back then.
- - FREEDOM!!!
- - cuhulin

- Freedom to yell at Jews?

'Special Dave' -so-are-you-proclaiming-
"The Freedom To Yell At Jews !"*
* ? 'Special Dave' is that all you 'comprehended' and
'understood' from viewing the "Braveheart" Movie ?
-i-thunked- It has something to do with Mans
Eternal Quest for Freedom -me-thinks-

-or- 'Special Dave' have you joined 'affiliated-with'
the "Islam-O-Terrorists" ? -aka- 'Islam-O-Fascists'
watch list warning,,, calling fbi 'tip' hot line,,,
Watch List Warning,,, Calling Fbi Tip' Hot Line...
WATCH LIST WARNING ! ! ! CALLING FBI "TIP" HOT LINE ! ! !
FBI-TIPs = https://tips.fbi.gov/
-just-for-the-fun-of-it- 'Special Dave' ;;-}} ~ RHF
-honestly- i would never call the fbi on you
-cause- you are all talkee and no walkee
-ps- just like little old mice'ez ;;-}}

'Special Dave' now you can never get a job at CPB,
PBS and NPR for such overt public pronouncements
of Bias, Bigotry and Racism.

'Special Dave' - This Christmas DHS Head Janet
http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/gc_1232568253959.shtm
Napolitano is a going to put you on Her 'Not-Nice'
{Naughty} List for sure . . . Which Entitles You To
A Double Dose of Radiation from the Full {Naked}
Body Scanners at the Airport.
. . . Smile 'Special Dave' . . .

maybe... -evil-are-you- 'special dave' :-{ ~ RHF {nah ;-}
.
.

RHF

Oct 24, 2010, 9:02:03 PM10/24/10

cuhulin,,, Cuhulin... CUHULIN ! ! !

Nice Irish Story -but- Not Quite True . . .

Up until Prez-A-Duntz "JFK" the most famous
Irishman {Ancestry} in 20th Century America
was . . . Henry Ford -? Now Is That True ?-
http://www.ford.ie/AboutFord/CompanyInformation/HistoryOfFord
-born-in-dearborn-mi-

While John L. Sullivan was the most famous
Irishman {Ancestry} in 19th Century America
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_L._Sullivan
-born-in-boston-ma-

How the Ford "Fairlane"* {Fair Lane} Cars got their
{Fair Lane} Name according to FMC sources
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Fairlane_%28Americas%29
* The Name was taken from Henry Ford's Estate,
"Fair Lane", near Dearborn, Michigan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Lane

oops,,, Oops... OOPS ! ! ! - The Ford "Fair Lane"
Estate was in-fact named after the "Fair Lane" Area
in County Cork in Ireland where Henry Ford's adoptive
grandfather, Patrick Ahern, was born.
http://www.henryfordestate.org/fairlanestory.htm

and now you know the rest of . . .
the rest of the story . . . ~ RHF
.
.

RHF

Oct 24, 2010, 9:16:00 PM10/24/10
On Oct 24, 8:39 am, "Geoffrey S. Mendelson" <g...@mendelson.com>
wrote:
- - RHF wrote:
- - =A= The First Sunday* of November at 2 AM.
- - http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_does_standard_time_return
- - * That's on 7 November 2010

- But a true computer geek would find out by typing:

Alas... I am not a 'true computer' anything . . .

-and- "Wimpy Old Nerd" would be more accurate
and descriptive of me than 'Geek' . . .

with a few pages missing . . .
out of my book - i b ~ RHF
.
-fwiw- I may Find-IT [INFO] on a Computer
-but-to- See-IT... Read-IT... and Understand-IT
I Still Print-IT-Out and Enjoy-IT :o) ~ RHF
-matter-of-fact- I Go Through 1-2 Reams of Paper
each Month around 500~1000 Sheets . . .
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 24, 2010, 9:33:56 PM10/24/10
You might wants to avoid the Verrazano Narrows (Bridge) - Graves End
area furr ah while.

Divers Discover 1500 Live Shells Under NY Bridge.
http://www.standeyo.com

Computer Geek?

Computer Work
http://www.libertypost.org

If you start using Wite Out on your puter screen, it's time to take a
break.
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

Oct 25, 2010, 2:18:24 AM10/25/10