'Impeach' & 'Deport Obama' bumper stickers HERE

No ObaMao

Jul 27, 2009, 7:53:55 PM7/27/09

Brenda Ann

Jul 28, 2009, 12:11:07 AM7/28/09

"No ObaMao" <saltyfi...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:5f1bbf8c-1ff6-4175...@c1g2000yqi.googlegroups.com...
> http://ImpeachObamaStore.us

Imb�ciles..

SeaWoe

Jul 28, 2009, 2:02:56 AM7/28/09
On Jul 27, 4:53 pm, No ObaMao <saltyfishsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://ImpeachObamaStore.us

What are the odds that they also sell "I Back Obamma" stickers out of
the shop next door?

Brenda Ann

Jul 28, 2009, 2:44:51 AM7/28/09

"SeaWoe" <mid...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Probably not good. "birthers" are not too bright, and I doubt have any
sense, let alone business sense..

Just Plain Burr

Jul 28, 2009, 3:38:54 AM7/28/09

"Brenda Ann" <bre...@shinbiro.com> wrote in message

What in the hell is a "birthers"???

Brenda Ann

Jul 28, 2009, 4:12:50 AM7/28/09

"Just Plain Burr" <pit...@iwvisp.com> wrote in message

Those deluded few who actually believe that the president is not a US
citizen, despite proof to the contrary.

I don't care for a lot of what he's doing, but there is no doubt in my mind
whatsoever that he is a citizen. My birth certificate (which ALSO says
"Certificate of Live Birth", and is from California, looks very much like
the one that he has made available.

Geoffrey S. Mendelson

Jul 28, 2009, 4:54:04 AM7/28/09
Brenda Ann wrote:

> I don't care for a lot of what he's doing, but there is no doubt in my mind
> whatsoever that he is a citizen. My birth certificate (which ALSO says
> "Certificate of Live Birth", and is from California, looks very much like
> the one that he has made available.

Which is totally irrelevant. In Hawaii, at least at the time he was born,
and as late as when his sister was born, if you were a resident of the state,
you could register the birth of your child no matter where they were born.

The certificate of live birth is a legal document from the State of Hawaii
that a birth was registered with them, but does not say where it occured,
or when or how it was registered.

The worst article of all on it is on Snopes. It makes claims all sorts
of empty claims, one of the links it claims to support their article
says the exact opposite, it links to newspaper announcments, which could
have been phoned or mailed in, one dated well over a week later, and the
other with no date on the image. There is a quote (or a link to one, I
don't remember) to a witness of the birth, who actually witnessed lunch
in a restaurant where someone mentioned "Stanley had a baby" (Stanley is
his mother's legal first name).

The linked birth announcments say Mr and Mrs, while Michelle Obama said
that her husband's mother was "very young and very single" when she had him.

There are records of his father already being married in Kenya and never
divorced.

There is a recording of a popular radio show host interviewing a Kenyan
official who claimed they were going to make a shrine out of his birthplace,
it was already a popular site at the time of the call (in Kenya).

There have been claims that his paternal Grandmother said she witnessed his
birth in Kenya.

If you watch the clip floating around the Internet where Ann Coulter
refutes these claims to Jeraldo. Hukabee is there too and says that they are
impossible because Clinton supporters would have "run with them" if they
existed. Well, they did to the point of a suit before the Supreme Court,
which refused to hear it. Duh!.

All anyone wants is for Obama to allow the publication of his original
birth certificate and registration forms which are on file in the State
of Hawaii.

Doing so would put this to a final rest, not doing so keeps it going.

So your certificate of live birth, and in fact the one that was published,
assuming it is his, is irrelevant.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel g...@mendelson.com N3OWJ/4X1GM

Just Plain Burr

Jul 28, 2009, 5:36:20 AM7/28/09

"Brenda Ann"

>> What in the hell is a "birthers"???
>
> Those deluded few who actually believe that the president is not a US
> citizen, despite proof to the contrary.
>
> I don't care for a lot of what he's doing, but there is no doubt in my
> mind whatsoever that he is a citizen. My birth certificate (which ALSO
> says "Certificate of Live Birth", and is from California, looks very much
> like the one that he has made available.

I'm sure he could have never got where he is with out the right papers.

BUT, I sure don't like what he is doing and " I don't think that Acorn crap
was right.

Burr

~ RHF

Jul 28, 2009, 7:15:33 AM7/28/09
On Jul 28, 1:54 am, "Geoffrey S. Mendelson" <g...@mendelson.com>
wrote:

ok, Ok. OK !

Why US President Barack 'Hussein' Obama
is Legally # 1 and Legally # 2 My President
Legal # 1 : Natural Born US Citizen
Legal # 2 : Old Enough over Age 35 Years
=WRT= Article Two of the United States Constitution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Two_of_the_United_States_Constitution

"IF" Prez Obama was born in Kenya that
would mean that his Mother would have
Traveled to Kenya from Hawaii to have
given Live Birth to BHO there.

Q1. Has anybody shown any Travel Information
such as an Airline Ticket that shows BHO's
Mother traveling to Kenya to Give Birth to
BHO there... waiting . . . D'Oh !

Oops without such Proof : It sure do seam
like BHO's Mother was in the State of Hawaii,
USA to give Birth to little BHO.

Q2. Has anybody shown any US Passport Info
such as a US Passport Record; Visas, etc that
shows BHO's Mother traveled to Kenya to Give
Birth to BHO there... waiting . . . D'Oh !

Oops again without such Proof : It sure do seam
like BHO's Mother was in the State of Hawaii,
USA to give Birth to little BHO.

Reality-Check :

1 . Whether BHO's Mother and Father where
"Legally Married" -or- Not : Has nothing to do
with the simple fact that BHO was or was not
Born in the State of Hawaii, USA and is a Natural
Born US Citizen and thus is Qualified-by-Birth to
"Be" the US President. -translation- Their Legal
Status is not an 'Issue' just BHO's.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama,_Sr.

2 . Whether BHO's Mother was a Minor under the
Age of 18 years old -or- An Adult over the Age of
18 years old : : Has nothing to do with the simple
fact that BHO was or was not Born in the State
of Hawaii, USA and is a Natural Born US Citizen;
and thus is Qualified-by-Birth to "Be" the US
President. -translation- Her Legal Status is not
an 'Issue' just BHO's.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Dunham
READ _ The Story of Barack Obama's Mother
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1729524,00.html

3 . Since BHO was Born in 1961 and was Age
47 at His Swearing-In as the US President :
That Too Qualified-by-Birth BHO to "Be" the
US President. -translation- BHO is Legally Old
Enough to "Be" the US President.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama#cite_note-12
.
FWIW - The Word 'Birther' sounds like "Bircher"*
-aka- John Birch Society; and for the Liberal-Fascist
Political Cadre and the Obama-Speakers© in the
Politicized Left-Wing Media : That's a good enough
Politically Slanted 'sound-bite' to Rant-On about.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society

* Note -read- Barack Obama Citizenship Conspiracy
Theories -aka- "Birthers"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birther
.
and that's why prez obama is prez obama
like bho -or- hate bho - bho is da prez ~ RHF
.

jf...@my-deja.com

Jul 28, 2009, 10:14:28 AM7/28/09
On Jul 28, 1:12 am, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
> > What in the hell is a "birthers"???
>
> Those deluded few who actually believe that the president is not a US
> citizen, despite proof to the contrary.
>
> I don't care for a lot of what he's doing, but there is no doubt in my mind
> whatsoever that he is a citizen. My birth certificate (which ALSO says
> "Certificate of Live Birth", and is from California, looks very much like
> the one that he has made available.-
The birthers are stupid and ignorant. According to the 1952
Immigration and Nationality Act, Barack Obama also qualifies as a
citizen of the United States because one of his parents, his mother,
was an American citizen at the time of his birth.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 28, 2009, 11:08:43 AM7/28/09
Radio talkers canned for talking about DUMBASS's eligibility.
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=270504
cuhulin

MNMikeW

Jul 28, 2009, 11:30:37 AM7/28/09

"Just Plain Burr" <pit...@iwvisp.com> wrote in message

"Truthers" cousins.

~ RHF

Jul 28, 2009, 1:52:06 PM7/28/09
On Jul 28, 8:30 am, "MNMikeW" <MNMiik...@aol.com> wrote:
> "Just Plain Burr" <pitz...@iwvisp.com> wrote in messagenews:hdSdncPiG7yMNvPX...@iwvisp.com...
>

> > "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote in message
>
> >> "SeaWoe" <midl...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> >> What are the odds that they also sell "I Back Obamma" stickers out of
> >> the shop next door?
>
> >> Probably not good. "birthers" are not too bright, and I doubt have any
> >> sense, let alone business sense..

- - What in the hell is a "birthers"???

- "Truthers" cousins.

Truthers {Talk Radio Listeners}
We Believe What We Believe
and We Know What We Hear
On-the-Radio Is True [.]
.

BobS

Jul 28, 2009, 2:19:44 PM7/28/09
On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:52:06 -0700 (PDT), "~ RHF"
>- - What in the hell is a "birthers"???
>
>- "Truthers" cousins.
>
>Truthers {Talk Radio Listeners}
>We Believe What We Believe
>and We Know What We Hear
>On-the-Radio Is True [.]
> .

Another words, SHEEP! (See 2a below.....

Main Entry: sheep Listen to the pronunciation of sheep
Pronunciation: \?she-p\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural sheep
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English sce-ap; akin to Old
High German sca-f sheep
Date: before 12th century

1: any of various hollow-horned typically gregarious ruminant mammals
(genus Ovis) related to the goats but stockier and lacking a beard in
the male ; specifically : one (O. aries) long domesticated especially
for its flesh and wool
2 a: a timid defenseless creature b: a timid docile person ;
especially : one easily influenced or led

~ RHF

Jul 28, 2009, 2:21:19 PM7/28/09
On Jul 28, 7:14 am, "jf...@my-deja.com" <jf...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> On Jul 28, 1:12 am, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:> > What in the hell is a "birthers"???
>
> > Those deluded few who actually believe that the president is not a US
> > citizen, despite proof to the contrary.
>
> > I don't care for a lot of what he's doing, but there is no doubt in my mind
> > whatsoever that he is a citizen. My birth certificate (which ALSO says
> > "Certificate of Live Birth", and is from California, looks very much like
> > the one that he has made available.-

- The birthers are stupid and ignorant.  According to the 1952
- Immigration and Nationality Act, Barack Obama also qualifies as a
- citizen of the United States because one of his parents, his mother,
- was an American citizen at the time of his birth.

J Feng - Oh You So . . .
Super-Liberal-Smart -versus- 'stupid and ignorant'

READ - Article Two of the United States Constitution

Legal # 1 : "Natural Born" US Citizen

Legal # 2 : Age 35 Years Old
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Two_of_the_United_States_Constitution

? What is a "Natural Born" Citizen of the United States ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_born_citizen

? What is a "Natural Born" Citizen ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native-born_citizen

* JUS SOLI Soli -wrt- Birthright Citizenship
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli
.

Why US President Barack 'Hussein' Obama

"IS" Legally Legally My President
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c6316c12b599a912

just a plain old 'organic' citizen or the world ~ RHF
.
Blessed by God with Life and Progressive by Nature thru Living ~ RHF
[Just an Old Retired Blue Collar Union Member - Dosvedanya Tovarisch]
.

~ RHF

Jul 28, 2009, 2:30:36 PM7/28/09

BobS -humm- B**S,

So a person who thinks for themselves and knows
their own mind is a 'Sheep' in your opinion.

BS - That's Real Sheeple Thinking ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheeple
-ps- you are what you think
.
Truthers Ain't Sheeple - They Are Free-to-Think
For Themselves Americans - god bless them ~ RHF
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 28, 2009, 2:30:23 PM7/28/09
I Saw It On The Radio.

democraps and libturds wouldn't trust GOD with free air! ~ Don Stroud,
Gunsmoke, on the TV Land channel.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 28, 2009, 4:16:27 PM7/28/09
Awww,,, come on Rasmussen, I wants to see how farr Downnnnnnnnnnn
DUMBASS is today.

There was a guy by the last name of Rasmussen in our barracks in boot
camp (Company D 5 2, Delta Company, 5th Battalion, 2nd Regiment.sompin
like that) at Fort Gordon,Georgia .I wonder if he is the Rasmussen poll
guy?
cuhulin

John Barnard

Jul 28, 2009, 6:59:47 PM7/28/09

"What a fool believes." There's a song in there somewhere!

JB

~ RHF

Jul 28, 2009, 7:02:11 PM7/28/09
- BS - That's Real Sheeple Thinking ~ RHF
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheeple
- -ps- you are what you think
-  .
- Truthers Ain't Sheeple - They Are Free-to-Think
- For Themselves Americans - god bless them ~ RHF
-  .

Today's "Truthers" are akin-to the "Know Nothings"
of the 1840s . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_Nothing

The "Truthers" have the potential to be a Political
Movement that can grow and become a Political
Force in the Age-of-Obama-R-Us© ~ RHF
.
=PS= Please do not confuse the "Truthers" with
the current Democrat Vice President Joe
"Senior-Moment" Biden who should stick-to :
I Hear Nothing,
I See Nothing,
I Know Nothing !
N O T H I N G !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogan%27s_Heroes#Sergeant_Schultz
.
Prez Obama It Is Time For Joe Biden To Go . . .
Are These Gaffs More Than "Senior Moments ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3dae1ece572c8d86
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/531a17472f220b17
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/17d4537df5af033d
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 28, 2009, 7:11:25 PM7/28/09
DUMBASS was born in Kenya!

I am NOT a fool.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 28, 2009, 7:34:11 PM7/28/09
That's what y'all Californians need.
Seiko Wall Clock shines when Earthquake hits. www.techchee.com
cuhulin

BDK

Jul 29, 2009, 1:47:35 AM7/29/09
In article <14890-4A6...@storefull-3173.bay.webtv.net>,
cuh...@webtv.net says...

> DUMBASS was born in Kenya!
>
> I am NOT a fool.
> cuhulin

And you wonder why people think you're still drinkin?
--

BDK..
Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.

dave

Jul 29, 2009, 8:22:32 AM7/29/09

"Truthers" are those that believe that 9-11 was an inside job.

dave

Jul 29, 2009, 8:23:20 AM7/29/09

Also filmed over in the next canyon.

Billary/2009

Jul 29, 2009, 8:34:40 AM7/29/09

Get over yourself asshole. Obama is a citizen. That is not the issue
here. He is NOT a "natural born citizen" because he was born in Kenya.

Billary/2009

Jul 29, 2009, 8:36:01 AM7/29/09
On Jul 28, 2:21 pm, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Jul 28, 7:14 am, "jf...@my-deja.com" <jf...@my-deja.com> wrote:> On Jul 28, 1:12 am, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:> > What in the hell is a "birthers"???
>
> > > Those deluded few who actually believe that the president is not a US
> > > citizen, despite proof to the contrary.
>
> > > I don't care for a lot of what he's doing, but there is no doubt in my mind
> > > whatsoever that he is a citizen. My birth certificate (which ALSO says
> > > "Certificate of Live Birth", and is from California, looks very much like
> > > the one that he has made available.-
>
> - The birthers are stupid and ignorant.  According to the 1952
> - Immigration and Nationality Act, Barack Obama also qualifies as a
> - citizen of the United States because one of his parents, his mother,
> - was an American citizen at the time of his birth.
>
> J Feng - Oh You So . . .
> Super-Liberal-Smart -versus- 'stupid and ignorant'
>
> READ - Article Two of the United States Constitution
> Legal # 1 : "Natural Born" US Citizen
> Legal # 2 : Age 35 Years Oldhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Two_of_the_United_States_Constit...
>
> ? What is a "Natural Born" Citizen of the United States ?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_born_citizen
>
> ? What is a "Natural Born" Citizen ?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native-born_citizen
>
> * JUS SOLI Soli -wrt- Birthright Citizenshiphttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli

>  .
> Why US President Barack 'Hussein' Obama
> "IS" Legally Legally My Presidenthttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c6316c12b599a912

> just a plain old 'organic' citizen or the world ~ RHF
>  .
> Blessed by God with Life and Progressive by Nature thru Living ~ RHF
> [Just an Old Retired Blue Collar Union Member - Dosvedanya Tovarisch]
>  .

Show me some witnesses that can place the virgin Ann in Honolulu
between the time she was pregnant until Barry was one year old. Funny
how there are NO witnesses isn't it?

dave

Jul 29, 2009, 8:37:58 AM7/29/09

I wouldn't have a clock that didn't set itself or run on 60 cycle power.
I have flashlights, bottled water and keep earthquake shoes by the
bed. I've been here since 1995 and have felt 5 earthquakes, none of
which broke anything around me.

Iarnrod

Jul 29, 2009, 12:20:00 PM7/29/09
On Jul 29, 6:36 am, "Billary/2009" <BillaryClinton2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Everyone saw her there, asswipe. She was at UH. The BC proves she was
there Aug. 4, 1961. She left there later. No one saw her anywhere but
there, you incredible moron.

Iarnrod

Jul 29, 2009, 12:20:29 PM7/29/09
On Jul 29, 6:34 am, "Billary/2009" <BillaryClinton2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Yes he is.

> because he was born in Kenya.

No he wasn't.

David Johnston

Jul 29, 2009, 12:52:44 PM7/29/09

Prove it.

BDK

Jul 29, 2009, 12:56:43 PM7/29/09
In article <8d22cf02-0d33-4558-9971-
c4e3e9...@c14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>, BillaryCl...@gmail.com
says...

No, he was born in Hawaii. Only lunatics think there's any doubt at this
point.

Seriously, get some help. Going through life like you are can't be any
fun, even though you amuse a lot of other people very much.

BDK

Jul 29, 2009, 12:57:53 PM7/29/09
In article <671febb3-2988-42fb-8286-
83c218...@g31g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>, iar...@yahoo.com says...

He's probably proud to be called an "incredible moron", he thinks it's a
compliment.

Billary/2009

Jul 29, 2009, 1:13:29 PM7/29/09
> there, you incredible moron.- Hide quoted text -

You claim there are witnesses who saw the virgin Ann at UH during the
time she was pregnant until Barry was one year old. Now please post
the interview link here ===>>>

Iarnrod

Jul 29, 2009, 1:32:35 PM7/29/09
On Jul 29, 11:13 am, "Billary/2009" <BillaryClinton2...@gmail.com>

You claim she was seen elsewhere. Now please post the interview link
here ====>

Gawd, you're a stupid asswipe.

Iarnrod

Jul 29, 2009, 1:34:17 PM7/29/09
On Jul 29, 11:13 am, "Billary/2009" <BillaryClinton2...@gmail.com>

Oh, and by the way, suck on this, kook:
http://www.buffalonews.com/494/story/554495.html

Billary/2009

Jul 29, 2009, 2:02:15 PM7/29/09
> Oh, and by the way, suck on this, kook:http://www.buffalonews.com/494/story/554495.html- Hide quoted text -

You didn't really think that I haven't already seen this bule-haired,
batty "interview" did you? Out of all the people in the world, the
Buffalo news comes up with some batty old lady that makes about a
dozen unsubstantiated and unverfiable claims. In the news and police
business that's called hearsay. Let me know when you turn up a real
set of witnesses who remember the virgin Ann from pregancy until Barry
was a year old. Make certain that the CLAIMS are verifable and
substantial okay? Make sure that you post it right here okay? ===>>>

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 29, 2009, 4:01:09 PM7/29/09
Some people in Kenya remember prego Ann, prego with the DUMBASS in her
womb.You reckon it was a normal birth, or a cesarian section thingy?,,,
somebody in Kenya knows for sure! Some of those people in Kenya were in
that room in Kenya when she gave birth to DUMBASS.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 29, 2009, 5:56:08 PM7/29/09
Here is a Gallup Poll Update for y'all.
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=270648
cuhulin

Iarnrod

Jul 29, 2009, 7:42:22 PM7/29/09
On Jul 29, 12:02 pm, "Billary/2009" <BillaryClinton2...@gmail.com>
> > Oh, and by the way, suck on this, kook:http://www.buffalonews.com/494/story/554495.html-Hide quoted text -

> You didn't really think that I haven't already seen this bule-haired,
> batty "interview" did you?

Of course not; since you're a kooker in denial I just love shoving
TRUTH in your face and watching you SQUIRM!!

Too bad you got nuttin' and we got everything, asswipe! Better luck
taking on Hillary in 2016!!

Joe from Kokomo

Jul 29, 2009, 7:51:58 PM7/29/09
Billary/2009 wrote:

> Show me some witnesses that can place the virgin Ann in Honolulu
> between the time she was pregnant until Barry was one year old.

Doesn't make a bit of difference where he was physically born as long as
mom was a U.S. citizen -- and no one seems to be questioning that.

Joe from Kokomo

Jul 29, 2009, 7:52:25 PM7/29/09
jf...@my-deja.com wrote:

> The birthers are stupid and ignorant. According to the 1952

> Immigration and Nationality Act, Barack Obama also qualifies as a

> citizen of the United States because one of his parents, his mother,

> was an American citizen at the time of his birth.

Well, shouldn't your statement end the birther bull$shit FOR ONCE AND
FOR ALL?

For the sake of this discussion, even if he was physically born in Kenya
(or Timbuktu or where ever), he would be an American citizen by virtue
of his mother being a citizen -- and nobody is questioning her citizenship.

E-N-D O-F S-T-O-R-Y for the "birther" kOOktards.

Geoffrey S. Mendelson

Jul 30, 2009, 12:59:04 AM7/30/09
Joe from Kokomo wrote:
> For the sake of this discussion, even if he was physically born in Kenya
> (or Timbuktu or where ever), he would be an American citizen by virtue
> of his mother being a citizen -- and nobody is questioning her citizenship.

Nope, the constituion says "natural born citizen", which has been interpreted
as being on US soil. McCain was a natural born citizen because his father
was on active duty. A law was passed in the 1950's extending natural born
citizenship to the children of millitary personel on active duty.

Ted Kennedy and FDR Junior were both born in Canada, which is why they never
ran for president.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is a "naturalized" citizen which means he can't run
either. Expect a constitutional ammendment to be proposed in the next 4 years.
He's a republican but is married to a Kennedy, so he may be a "unity"
candidate.

Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel g...@mendelson.com N3OWJ/4X1GM

dave

Jul 30, 2009, 8:29:00 AM7/30/09
Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

> Ted Kennedy and FDR Junior were both born in Canada, which is why they never
> ran for president.

Edward M. Kennedy was born in Boston, MA.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 30, 2009, 10:22:40 AM7/30/09
Some people were born in Airplanes over foreign countries or
international waters.If their parents were Americans, they are natural
born citizens of America.
cuhulin

Mike

Jul 30, 2009, 1:20:29 PM7/30/09

So, if Obama's mother was a US citizen, why do you keep posting links
to sources suggesting Obama is not a bona fide US citizen? Consistency
must not mean much in Mississippi.

Mike
Louisville, KY

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 30, 2009, 3:31:36 PM7/30/09
Consistency means a lot in Mississippi.I spent two months in Kentucky
(Fort Knox) in 1963 when I was in the Army.I know for some Kentuckians
Consistency means a lot to them too.

Captain Kyunkendahl (spelling) said, Y'all get the hell out of here and
go to the hospital! (Ireland Army Hospital) What it was, a guy in our
ammo school class, the guy's wife was fixin to have a brand new shiney
ass baby and he didn't have a car.I took him to the hospital in my
car.Now, that's Consistency!
cuhulin

Joe from Kokomo

Jul 30, 2009, 5:30:45 PM7/30/09

Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

> Nope, the constituion says "natural born citizen", which has been
> interpreted as being on US soil.

Interesting.

So you are saying that if a pregnant American citizen, for whatever
reason (vacation, airline attendant), gives birth overseas, that her
child would never be able to be president? Just because the mother
happened to be on vacation?

Is this an "interpretation" of the law or an actual law? If an
"interpretation" (opinion), is this opinion treated as being
cast-in-concrete, and as carrying the same weight of a hard and fast
actual law?

Actual (and factual) citation please, if you have it.

> Ted Kennedy and FDR Junior were both born in Canada, which is why
> they never ran for president.

Even a cursory search of several web sites shows that Ted Kennedy was
born in Massachusetts. Pardon me for saying so, but this seems to put
somewhat of a dent in your credibility. Possibly Ted, with two brothers
having been assassinated, saw the handwriting on the wall and didn't run
for that reason (or for Chappaquiddick), but certainly NOT for "being
born in Canada". Also, maybe FDR Jr. just didn't want to run for any
number of reasons.

> Arnold Schwarzenegger is a "naturalized" citizen which means he can't run...

Thank you for pointing it out, but I am fully aware of the implications
and meaning of "naturalized".

Again, a citation please for a child being born out of the country to an
American citizen.

Joe

jf...@my-deja.com

Jul 30, 2009, 6:44:27 PM7/30/09
On Jul 30, 2:30 pm, Joe from Kokomo <j...@indy.net> wrote:
> So you are saying that if a pregnant American citizen, for whatever
> reason (vacation, airline attendant), gives birth overseas, that her
> child would never be able to be president? Just because the mother
> happened to be on vacation?
>
> Is this an "interpretation" of the law or an actual law? If an
> "interpretation" (opinion), is this opinion treated as being
> cast-in-concrete, and as carrying the same weight of a hard and fast
> actual law?
I have heard some commentators claim that the US Supreme Court has
never ruled "ex cathedris" on the relevant definition of a "natural
born citizen". However, I seem to recall that most, if not all, of
the justices were present at Barack Obabm's inauguration and Chief
Justice John Roberts administered the oath of office, so they probably
accepted his constitutional eligibility to be President.

> > Ted Kennedy and FDR Junior were both born in Canada, which is why
> > they never ran for president.
>
> Even a cursory search of several web sites shows that Ted Kennedy was
> born in Massachusetts. Pardon me for saying so, but this seems to put
> somewhat of a dent in your credibility. Possibly Ted, with two brothers
> having been assassinated, saw the handwriting on the wall and didn't run
> for that reason (or for Chappaquiddick), but certainly NOT for "being
> born in Canada". Also, maybe FDR Jr. just didn't want to run for any
> number of reasons.

The birthers will never be satisifed. They will probably tell you
that all of the evidnece has been fabricated, that the birth
certificate is a forgery, etc. They probably do not accept that the
People's Republic of Massachusetts is a part of the United States.

> Again, a citation please for a child being born out of the country to an
> American citizen.

Nobody seriously challenged George Romney's eligibility, even though
he was born in Mexico to parents who had chosen to abandon the United
States and emigrate to a foreign country. I would not be surprised to
hear that they had also renounced their American citizenship.

A law passed in the 1950s probably could not have conferred "natural
born citizen" status on John McCain because that would be "ex post
facto".

Brenda Ann

Jul 30, 2009, 7:24:07 PM7/30/09

On Jul 30, 10:22 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> Some people were born in Airplanes over foreign countries or
> international waters.If their parents were Americans, they are natural
> born citizens of America.
> cuhulin

This was true even if the plane were a US carrier and had not yet landed in
a foreign airport.

Brenda Ann

Jul 30, 2009, 7:34:59 PM7/30/09

"Joe from Kokomo" <j...@indy.net> wrote in message

>> Joe from Kokomo wrote:
>>> For the sake of this discussion, even if he was physically born in
>>> Kenya (or Timbuktu or where ever), he would be an American citizen
>>> by virtue of his mother being a citizen -- and nobody is
>>> questioning her citizenship.
>
> Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
>
>> Nope, the constituion says "natural born citizen", which has been
>> interpreted as being on US soil.
>
> Interesting.
>
> So you are saying that if a pregnant American citizen, for whatever
> reason (vacation, airline attendant), gives birth overseas, that her
> child would never be able to be president? Just because the mother
> happened to be on vacation?
>
> Is this an "interpretation" of the law or an actual law? If an
> "interpretation" (opinion), is this opinion treated as being
> cast-in-concrete, and as carrying the same weight of a hard and fast
> actual law?

Natural born, by law, has nominally meant born of US parents (or parent, as
long as paternity/maternity has been established by the age of majority).
This includes children born of US parent(s) overseas.

Brenda Ann

Jul 30, 2009, 7:38:19 PM7/30/09

<jf...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Ex Post Facto only applies if something (a liberty interest, etc.) is to be
taken away. Otherwise, most laws are applied retroactively.

jf...@my-deja.com

Jul 30, 2009, 8:09:37 PM7/30/09
On Jul 30, 4:38 pm, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
> Ex Post Facto only applies if something (a liberty interest, etc.) is to be
> taken away.
That is not what my high school civics teacher said, but she was not a
constitutional lawyer, and neither anm I. The statement in the US
Constitution is very short and simple (I would think it is hard to
misinterpret, but logic does not necessarily apply to the
interpretation of the law.)

> Otherwise, most laws are applied retroactively.

That is not the way I remember the events reported in the news.

Brenda Ann

Jul 30, 2009, 8:26:55 PM7/30/09

<jf...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Besides all that, the ex post facto clause has been totally ignored by
SCOTUS for at least the past two decades anyway. They've been ruling on the
basis of vox populi in many instances.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 30, 2009, 8:29:54 PM7/30/09
DUMBASS is DOWN to MINUS TWELVE. -12
www.rasmussenreports.com

MINUS TWELVE. - 12
cuhulin

~ RHF

Jul 30, 2009, 10:39:30 PM7/30/09
On Jul 30, 7:22 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
- Some people were born in Airplanes over foreign
- countries or international waters.If their parents
- were Americans, they are natural born citizens
- of America.
- cuhulin

I like to see the Case Law on that one.

I know that Babies that were Born to Foreign
Emigrants coming to America on American
Flag Ships {Born-at-Sea} were NOT consider
American Citizens and were also not Natural
Born US Citizens.

~ RHF
.

jf...@my-deja.com

Jul 30, 2009, 11:20:24 PM7/30/09
On Jul 29, 9:59 pm, "Geoffrey S. Mendelson" <g...@mendelson.com>
wrote:

> McCain was a natural born citizen because his father
> was on active duty.
No. Even though he was not born in the United State, John McCain was
automatically a citizen because both his parents were already citizens
(and met the other requirements like 5 years residency, etc.).

> A law was passed in the 1950's extending natural born
> citizenship to the children of millitary personel on active duty.

What law? I think I read the relevant parts of the 1952 Immigration
and Nationality Act. I do not remmber it using the words "natural
born citizen" in any of the sections describing when foreign-born
children are automtically considered US citizens. If I missed it in
this law, where was it? Or can you cite another part of the US Code
that confers "natural born citizenship" and distinguishes that from
some other form of citizenship that comes automatcally with birth? I
could only see automatic citizenship and citizenship acquired by
naturalization.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 31, 2009, 12:29:16 AM7/31/09
John McCain was born in a U.S.Navy Hospital on a U.S.Navy Base in Panama
Canal Zone, Coco Solo.Both of his parents, Americans.He is a Natural
Born American Citizen.

Tributes Censor Commie Kronkite's Anti-Iraq War Stance.
www.atlargely.com
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 31, 2009, 12:44:52 AM7/31/09
Damn cockymaimy book, Lucid Dreaming, is no damn good! I read the book,
it doesn't work! I am going to bed.Move over doggy,,, you want a cookie?
cuhulin

~ RHF

Jul 31, 2009, 2:06:34 AM7/31/09
On Jul 30, 8:20 pm, "jf...@my-deja.com" <jf...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> On Jul 29, 9:59 pm, "Geoffrey S. Mendelson" <g...@mendelson.com>
> wrote:>                      McCain was a natural born citizen because his father
> > was on active duty.
>
> No.  Even though he was not born in the United State, John McCain was
> automatically a citizen because both his parents were already citizens
> (and met the other requirements like 5 years residency, etc.).

J Feng,

NO YOU ARE WRONG - John McCain was Born to
American Parents on a US Military Base that was
By-Treaty "US {Sovereign} Territory and thus was
US Soil : Therefore John McCain was By-Law
a "Natural Born" US Citizen.

For John McCain all Three Elements came into play :
1 - Parent Active Duty US Military
2 - Both Parents US Citizens
3 - Born on a US Military Base
{US Territory By-Treaty}
Result : Natural Born US Citizen*
* Note # 3 was the Key Element to John McCain
being considered a "Natural Born" US Citizen
-versus- US Citizen.

FWIW the US Contitutional 'requirement' is "Natural
Born" US Citizen; not simply a US Citizen.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Two_of_the_United_States_Constitution

~ RHF
.

> > A law was passed in the 1950's extending natural born
> > citizenship to the children of millitary personel on active duty.

NAH [.]

~ RHF

Jul 31, 2009, 3:05:15 AM7/31/09
On Jul 30, 10:20 am, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jul 30, 10:22 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > Some people were born in Airplanes over foreign countries or
> > international waters.If their parents were Americans, they are natural
> > born citizens of America.
> > cuhulin

- So, if Obama's mother was a US citizen,
- why do you keep posting links to sources
- suggesting Obama is not a bona fide US citizen?
- Consistency must not mean much in Mississippi.
-
- Mike
- Louisville, KY

MWB - cause, Cause. CAUSE ! Mister Almost PhD
That is NOT the Legal' {Constitutional} Requirement
TO-BE -or- Not-To-Be the US President : As any High
School Graduate should know --- Counting 1-2-3-...
* Natural Born" US Citzen is the Correct Answer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Two_of_the_United_States_Constitution
=PS= You Lose Again - wacky, Wacko. WOO WOO !

Read my latest one paragraph Book
"US Presidential Qualifications For Over-Educated
{Liberal} Dummies"
http://www.presidentsusa.net/qualifications.html
-key-reference-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_United_States#Eligibility

MWB - Not Your Moma, Not My Moma
and Not even Obama's Moma
-simply- Jus Soli {Natural Born}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli
=NOT= Jus Sanguinis {By-Blood -via- Parents}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_sanguinis

* Natural Born Citizen of the United States
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_born_citizen_of_the_United_States

* Birthright Citizenship in the United States of America
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthright_citizenship_in_the_United_States_of_America

* United States Nationality Law
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_nationality_law
.
excuse me it's a 'natural born' thing ~ RHF
.

~ RHF

Jul 31, 2009, 3:08:55 AM7/31/09
On Jul 30, 2:30 pm, Joe from Kokomo <j...@indy.net> wrote:
> > Joe from Kokomo wrote:
> >> For the sake of this discussion, even if he was physically born in
> >> Kenya (or Timbuktu or where ever), he would be an American citizen
> >> by virtue of his mother being a citizen -- and nobody is
> >> questioning her citizenship.
> Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> > Nope, the constituion says "natural born citizen", which has been
> > interpreted as being on US soil.
>
> Interesting.
>
> So you are saying that if a pregnant American citizen, for whatever
> reason (vacation, airline attendant), gives birth overseas, that her
> child would never be able to be president? Just because the mother
> happened to be on vacation?
>
> Is this an "interpretation" of the law or an actual law? If an
> "interpretation" (opinion), is this opinion treated as being
> cast-in-concrete, and as carrying the same weight of a hard and fast
> actual law?
>
> Actual (and factual) citation please, if you have it.

JfK - READ - "US Presidential Qualifications for
Over-Educated {Liberal} Dummies" -by- RHF {ibid}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/660135ab7e5637dd

~ RHF

Jul 31, 2009, 10:03:18 AM7/31/09
On Jul 30, 4:34 pm, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:

> > Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
>
> >> Nope, the constituion says "natural born citizen", which has been
> >> interpreted as being on US soil.
>
> > Interesting.
>
> > So you are saying that if a pregnant American citizen, for whatever
> > reason (vacation, airline attendant), gives birth overseas, that her
> > child would never be able to be president? Just because the mother
> > happened to be on vacation?
>
> > Is this an "interpretation" of the law or an actual law? If an
> > "interpretation" (opinion), is this opinion treated as being
> > cast-in-concrete, and as carrying the same weight of a hard and fast
> > actual law?

- Natural born, by law, has nominally meant born of US parents
- (or parent, as long as paternity/maternity has been established
- by the age of majority).
- This includes children born of US parent(s) overseas.

BAD -nah- You are worng, Wrong. WRONG !
Natural Born -is- Natural Born {Jus Soli}
.

"US Presidential Qualifications for
Over-Educated {Liberal} Dummies"

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/660135ab7e5637dd
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5b1e6503976c7776
.
WRT - "Natural Born" Citizen of the United States
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_born_citizen
* That is "Jus Soli" [Birthplace]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli
* Not "Jus Sanguinis" [Not Parents]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_sanguinis
.
Birth-Right of Citizenship in the United States of America

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3f781ddf16636575
.

just a plain old 'organic' citizen or the world ~ RHF
.

.

Billary/2009

Jul 31, 2009, 10:06:02 AM7/31/09
> Over-Educated {Liberal} Dummies"http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/660135ab7e5637ddhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5b1e6503976c7776
>  .
> WRT - "Natural Born" Citizen of the United Stateshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_born_citizen

> * That is "Jus Soli" [Birthplace]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli
> * Not "Jus Sanguinis" [Not Parents]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_sanguinis
>  .
> Birth-Right of Citizenship in the United States of Americahttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthright_citizenship_in_the_United_Sta...

>  .
> READ - Article Two of the United States Constitution
> Legal # 1 : "Natural Born" US Citizen
> Legal # 2 : Age 35 Years Oldhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Two_of_the_United_States_Constit...
>  .
> ? What is a "Natural Born" Citizen of the United States ?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_born_citizen
>  .
> ? What is a "Natural Born" Citizen ?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native-born_citizen
>  .
> * JUS SOLI Soli -wrt- Birthright Citizenshiphttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli

>  .
> Why US President Barack 'Hussein' Obama
> "IS" Legally Legally My Presidenthttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c6316c12b599a912http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3f781ddf16636575

>  .
> just a plain old 'organic' citizen or the world ~ RHF
>  .
>  .

Exactly what kinds of birth records does Hawaii provide?
Posted by Mijgreb on Thursday, February 05, 2009 12:00:00 AM
Generally, folks don't know that Hawaii law, even in 1961, provided
for multiple kinds of birth records, most of which are not what people
think of when they think of birth certificates. The following is a
description of those, including certificates for people not born in
Hawaii. Go figure!

1. In the State of Hawaii, back in 1961, there were three different
birth certificates that were obtainable:
a. If the birth was attended by a physician or mid wife, the
attending medical professional was required to certify to the
Department of Health the facts of the birth date, location, parents’
identities and other information. (See Section 57-8 & 9 of the
Territorial Public Health Statistics Act in the 1955 Revised Laws of
Hawaii which was in effect in 1961).
b. In 1961, if a person was born in Hawaii but not attended by
a physician or mid wife, then, up to the first birthday of the child,
an adult could, upon testimony, file a “Delayed Certificate”, which
required endorsement on the Delayed Certificate of a summary statement
of the evidence submitted in support of the acceptance for delayed
filing, which evidence must be kept in a special permanent file. The
statute provided that the probative value of the Delayed Certificate
must be determined by the judicial or administrative body or official
before whom the certificate is offered as evidence. (See Section
57-18, 19 & 20 of the Territorial Public Health Statistics Act in the
1955 Revised Laws of Hawaii which was in effect in 1961).
c. If a child born in Hawaii, for whom no physician or mid wife
filed a certificate of live birth, and for whom no Delayed Certificate
was filed before the first birthday, then a Certificate of Hawaiian
Birth could be issued upon testimony of an adult including the subject
person) if the Lieutenant Governor was satisfied that a person was
born in Hawaii, provided that the person had attained the age of one
year. (See Section 57-40 of the Territorial Public Health Statistics
Act in the 1955 Revised Laws of Hawaii which was in effect in 1961).
2. In 1982, the vital records law was amended to create a fourth
kind of birth certificate for children born outside of the Territory
or State of Hawaii. HRS Chapter 338 was amended to add a new section
authorizing the Director of the Department of Health to issue a birth
certificate for a person NOT born in Hawaii either as a Territory or
State, upon sufficient proof that the legal parents of such individual
had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence
for at least one year immediately preceding the birth of such child.
3. The language of the statute clearly applies to births in the
days of the Territory of Hawaii, so also births in 1961.
4. A press release concerning numerous questions raised across the
country as to whether or not Obama was a natural born citizen was
issued on October 31, 2008 by the Hawaii Department of Health by its
Director, Dr. Chiyome Fukino.
5. In that very carefully worded press release, Dr. Fukino said
that she had “personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State
Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on
record in accordance with state policies and procedures.”
6. The intentional ambiguity of that statement raises more
questions that it answered.
7. That statement failed to resolve any of the questions being
raised by litigation across the country over the issue of Obama’s
birth and qualifications for the office of the President of the United
States, including:
a. The specific type of certificate was not identified. Could
it be the certificate for someone born outside of the State of Hawaii?
b. Being “on record” could mean either that its contents are in
the computer database of the department or an actual “vault”
original. If the latter, those are the words used to describe what is
there. The data base record could have been entered based on a birth
record for someone born outside of Hawaii.
c. Therefore, the value as prima facie evidence is limited and
easily overcome if any of the allegations of substantial evidence of
birth outside Hawaii can be obtained and verified with a Court Order.
8. It should also be noted that in the face of all this
litigation, the simple presentation of Obama’s vault birth records
would put the questions to rest.
9. Obama has not taken this approach to a single one of the cases,
but instead has hired legal counsel across the country at no small
expense to defend the claims with motions to dismiss on standing and
similar procedural grounds.
10. Such response to the request for proof that he is qualified to
serve as President of the United States of America only serves to
raise more questions about this election.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 31, 2009, 10:07:33 AM7/31/09
Arkansas State Grand Jury Votes To Indict DUMBASS.
http://americangrandjury.org
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 31, 2009, 10:23:53 AM7/31/09
Is Stanley Anne Dunham Still Alive?
www.rense.com

There are a lot of Dunhams in the World.
cuhulin

Iarnrod

Jul 31, 2009, 12:36:12 PM7/31/09
On Jul 31, 1:05 am, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Jul 30, 10:20 am, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 30, 10:22 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > > Some people were born in Airplanes over foreign countries or
> > > international waters.If their parents were Americans, they are natural
> > > born citizens of America.
> > > cuhulin
>
> - So, if Obama's mother was a US citizen,
> - why do you keep posting links to sources
> - suggesting Obama is not a bona fide US citizen?
> - Consistency must not mean much in Mississippi.
> -
> - Mike
> - Louisville, KY
>
> MWB - cause, Cause. CAUSE ! Mister Almost PhD
> That is NOT the Legal' {Constitutional} Requirement
> TO-BE -or- Not-To-Be the US President : As any High
> School Graduate should know --- Counting 1-2-3-...
> * Natural Born" US Citzen is the Correct Answerhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Two_of_the_United_States_Constit...

> =PS= You Lose Again - wacky, Wacko. WOO WOO !

Sorry, but YOU lose, you wha-ha-ha-ha-hacko rightard!! Obama is the
ONLY president EVER in the history of the United States to actually
PROVE before the election through public release of his bIrth
certificate that he DOES qualify. AWOL never did not, nor did Clinton,
Reagan, Ike, LBJ... ONLY OBAMA PROVED IT.

YOU lose!

> Read my latest one paragraph Book
> "US Presidential Qualifications For Over-Educated
> {Liberal} Dummies"http://www.presidentsusa.net/qualifications.html

> -key-reference-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_United_States#Eligibility

> MWB - Not Your Moma, Not My Moma
> and Not even Obama's Moma
> -simply- Jus Soli {Natural Born}http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli
> =NOT= Jus Sanguinis {By-Blood -via- Parents}http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_sanguinis

> * Natural Born Citizen of the United Stateshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_born_citizen_of_the_United_States
>
> * Birthright Citizenship in the United States of Americahttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthright_citizenship_in_the_United_Sta...
>
> * United States Nationality Lawhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_nationality_law

Iarnrod

Jul 31, 2009, 12:36:40 PM7/31/09
On Jul 31, 1:05 am, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Jul 30, 10:20 am, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 30, 10:22 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > > Some people were born in Airplanes over foreign countries or
> > > international waters.If their parents were Americans, they are natural
> > > born citizens of America.
> > > cuhulin
>
> - So, if Obama's mother was a US citizen,
> - why do you keep posting links to sources
> - suggesting Obama is not a bona fide US citizen?
> - Consistency must not mean much in Mississippi.
> -
> - Mike
> - Louisville, KY
>
> MWB - cause, Cause. CAUSE ! Mister Almost PhD
> That is NOT the Legal' {Constitutional} Requirement
> TO-BE -or- Not-To-Be the US President : As any High
> School Graduate should know --- Counting 1-2-3-...
> * Natural Born" US Citzen is the Correct Answerhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Two_of_the_United_States_Constit...

> =PS= You Lose Again - wacky, Wacko. WOO WOO !
>
> Read my latest one paragraph Book
> "US Presidential Qualifications For Over-Educated
> {Liberal} Dummies"http://www.presidentsusa.net/qualifications.html
> -key-reference-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_United_States#Eligibility

> MWB - Not Your Moma, Not My Moma
> and Not even Obama's Moma
> -simply- Jus Soli {Natural Born}http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli
> =NOT= Jus Sanguinis {By-Blood -via- Parents}http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_sanguinis

So you believe McCain was not eligible?

BDK

Jul 31, 2009, 12:56:22 PM7/31/09
In article <27838-4A7...@storefull-3171.bay.webtv.net>,
cuh...@webtv.net says...

> Arkansas State Grand Jury Votes To Indict DUMBASS.
> http://americangrandjury.org
> cuhulin

So when he, and 99% of other people gets done laughing at his
Indictment", what next?

I think you made more sense on the booze.
--

BDK..
Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.
Non Jew Jew Club founding member.
Former number one Kook Magnet, title passed to Iarnrod.

BDK

Jul 31, 2009, 12:58:46 PM7/31/09
In article <27833-4A7...@storefull-3171.bay.webtv.net>,
cuh...@webtv.net says...

Is there any kookery that you don't swallow at this point?

What would possibly make you think she's alive?

You're one of the guys that thinks JFK is alive, right?

~ RHF

Jul 31, 2009, 3:51:51 PM7/31/09

- So you believe McCain was not eligible?

LarnRod,

Just the opposite as I have written.

John McCain was/is "Jus Soli" {Natural Born}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli

2008 Election Politics - John 'Smiley" McCain is
many things... Including a "Natural Born" US Citizen
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8f6689ee3aa61681
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/61f9ed4c6a473309

NOTE - McCain was born in Panama, a court suit
was filed against McCain because of it. The Federal
Judge Ruled that McCain IS a "Natural Born" US Citizen,
By-Birth, since both Parents are American Citizens
and his Father was on ACTIVE Duty in the US Military
and Stationed in Panama. Plus JSM was born On-Base
in a US Military Hospital with by Treaty was US Territory
at the Time. So it is a non-issue.

John McCain - Does He Meet the US Constitutional
Standard for US President ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/098839358b0a0ed3

americas are still asking . . .
what's prez obama hiding ~ RHF
.
READ - "US Presidential Qualifications

Both Barack 'Hussein' Obama and John 'Smiley'
McCain Qualify as "Natural Born" US Citizens
.

Iarnrod

Jul 31, 2009, 9:30:09 PM7/31/09

Who is "LarnRod?"

> Just the opposite as I have written.
>
> John McCain was/is "Jus Soli" {Natural Born}http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli

Nope, he was born in Panama. Didn't ya know?

> NOTE - McCain was born in Panama, a court suit
> was filed against McCain because of it. The Federal
> Judge Ruled that McCain IS a "Natural Born" US Citizen,
> By-Birth, since both Parents are American Citizens
> and his Father was on ACTIVE Duty in the US Military
> and Stationed in Panama.

The judge did not rule any such thing, you fuckin' liar. That question
was NOT put before the judge, and the ruling never touched on it.
LEARN TO READ.

> Plus JSM was born On-Base
> in a US Military Hospital with by Treaty was US Territory
> at the Time.

That's a lie. First, it's unclear whetther he was born on the base or
in Colon, but regardless, a militreay base in a foreign country IS NOT
US SOIL, you stupid dipshit.

> So it is a non-issue.

It is a BIG issue because Congress RETROACTIVELY in 1937 made McCain
and other CZ birthed babies US citizens. This means a legal argument
can be made that he was NOT a natural born citizen AT THE MOMENT OF
HIS BIRTH.

You're a moron.

Brenda Ann

Jul 31, 2009, 9:40:37 PM7/31/09

"Iarnrod" <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:38dcd4d2-ab00-4a44-a014-> Plus JSM was born On-Base

> in a US Military Hospital with by Treaty was US Territory
> at the Time.

>That's a lie. First, it's unclear whetther he was born on the base or
>in Colon, but regardless, a militreay base in a foreign country IS NOT
>US SOIL, you stupid dipshit.

Um, yes it is. Just as an embassy is. It may or may not be only by lease
agreement, but it IS considered US soil, and is fully under US control.

Iarnrod

Jul 31, 2009, 9:52:08 PM7/31/09
On Jul 31, 7:40 pm, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
> "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> news:38dcd4d2-ab00-4a44-a014-> Plus JSM was born On-Base
>
> > in a US Military Hospital with by Treaty was US Territory
> > at the Time.
> >That's a lie. First, it's unclear whether he was born on the base or
> >in Colon, but regardless, a military base in a foreign country IS NOT

> >US SOIL, you stupid dipshit.
>
> Um, yes it is.

Um, NO it isn't. Are you BORN stupid? must be to jump into a thread I
already won and disagree all over again.

> Just as an embassy is. It may or may not be only by lease
> agreement, but it IS considered US soil, and is fully under US control.

You idiot, a military base on foreign soil is NOT considered US
territory IN ANY WAY. You're simply wrong.

dxAce

Jul 31, 2009, 9:54:38 PM7/31/09

Iarnrod wrote:

Believe it is, just as a Navy ship is considered to be US territory.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 31, 2009, 10:51:24 PM7/31/09
The U.S.Military Bases I was at in Vietnam and Yokoda Air Force
Base,Japan, Definetly U.S.soil!
cuhulin

Brenda Ann

Jul 31, 2009, 10:59:36 PM7/31/09

"Iarnrod" <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You better tell these commanders that, then, as well as the Republic of
Korea, representatives of which are not allowed on any base here without
specific permission from said commanders. There are, of course, a great
number of Korean support staff on the US Army bases here, but none
whatsoever on the Air Force bases, and very very few on the Navy or Marine
Corps bases. No Japanese nationals are allowed on any base in Japan, as far
a I have seen (they do have visitors centers OUTSIDE the gates of some US
bases in Japan).

Also, talk to the SCOTUS about it, since they have determined on at least
two occasions that GITMO is US soil.

bw

Jul 31, 2009, 11:07:18 PM7/31/09

"dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message

Bases are leased. Just because the lease is part of a diplomatic treaty does
not mean the property is soverign. Ships ARE soverign from old rules.
Embassy perimeter is like a ship, US territory.

Bases have different contracts, rules, procedures, security, etc. depending
on how old. Gitmo is different from most for obvious reasons, but is not
soverign. Diego Garcia is leased. Japan and Germany are different from
Panama. Philippine bases were vacated instantly. Some countries like to have
the bases near, some don't.

m II

Jul 31, 2009, 11:35:59 PM7/31/09
Brenda Ann wrote:

> You idiot, a military base on foreign soil is NOT considered US
> territory IN ANY WAY. You're simply wrong.
>
> You better tell these commanders that, then, as well as the Republic of
> Korea, representatives of which are not allowed on any base here without
> specific permission from said commanders.

Ms. Ann...

Windows has made your 'quotation' marks (>>>>) disappear again. It's
getting hard to separate your reply from the original. I know you don't
call people idiots, but someone else may get confused.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 31, 2009, 11:40:47 PM7/31/09
www.devilfinder.com
U.S.Military Bases and Embassies in Foreign Countries

U.S.A.is all over the World.On Land, on the Water, in the Water,
(Submarines) and in the Air, 24/7.
cuhulin

Iarnrod

Aug 1, 2009, 12:28:50 AM8/1/09

No, it is not, nor is a Navy ship "US territory." Wow, you folks are
just plain gullible dumb. You don't accept a Hawaii-authenticated
birth certificate which the STATE itself comes out and assures you is
real, but you'll swallow any garbage about a military base in Iraq
being US territory. What can account for such overwhelming stupidity
except being a Republican?

Iarnrod

Aug 1, 2009, 12:34:16 AM8/1/09
On Jul 31, 8:59 pm, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
> "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 31, 7:40 pm, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
>
> > "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> > news:38dcd4d2-ab00-4a44-a014-> Plus JSM was born On-Base
>
> > > in a US Military Hospital with by Treaty was US Territory
> > > at the Time.
> > >That's a lie. First, it's unclear whether he was born on the base or
> > >in Colon, but regardless, a military base in a foreign country IS NOT
> > >US SOIL, you stupid dipshit.
>
> > Um, yes it is.
>
> Um, NO it isn't. Are you BORN stupid? must be to jump into a thread I
> already won and disagree all over again.
>
> > Just as an embassy is. It may or may not be only by lease
> > agreement, but it IS considered US soil, and is fully under US control.
>
> You idiot, a military base on foreign soil is NOT considered US
> territory IN ANY WAY. You're simply wrong.
>
> You better tell these commanders that, then,

They already know it, stupid ass. NO commander thinks of his base in
Baghdad as literal US soil. Gwd, stop taking your redopican pills and
WAKE THE FUCK UP.

> as well as the Republic of
> Korea, representatives of which are not allowed on any base here without
> specific permission from said commanders.

Because we LEASE the BASE. Just like YOU can't come in to MY house,
idiot.

> There are, of course, a great
> number of Korean support staff on the US Army bases here, but none
> whatsoever on the Air Force bases, and very very few on the Navy or Marine
> Corps bases.

So fuckin' what? This does not make them US soil.

> No Japanese nationals are allowed on any base in Japan, as far
> a I have seen (they do have visitors centers OUTSIDE the gates of some US
> bases in Japan).

Immaterial. Our lease of land for foreign bases DOES NOT CONVERT THEM
TO US SOIL, you blithering idiot.

Why do you "think" Congress had to pass a statute in 1937 to
retroactively make McCain and other CZ babies US citizens AFTER they
were born?

> Also, talk to the SCOTUS about it, since they have determined on at least
> two occasions that GITMO is US soil.

No, they did not, you fuckin' idiot. We LEASE Guantanamo like we
LEASED the CZ.

No wonder you dopes will never win another election.

Brenda Ann

Aug 1, 2009, 1:51:06 AM8/1/09

"Iarnrod" <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I have absolutely no problem with the Hawaiian birth certificate. Mama
didn't raise no "birther's". :)

~ RHF

Aug 1, 2009, 2:28:48 AM8/1/09

LarnRod - "you fuckin' liar" {Obama-Speak©}

LarnRod - "LEARN TO READ" {Obama-Speak©}

LarnRod - "That's a lie" {Obama-Speak©}

LarnRod - "you stupid dipshit" {Obama-Speak©}

LarnRod - "You're a moron" {Obama-Speak©}

Prez Obama -himself- "Stupid Cop"* {Obama-Speaking©}
* Note -wrt- White Cops and White Racism in the USofA

- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply 'Rant' = = = - - -
[>: To Liberal-Fascist {Democrat} Name Calling :<]
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/318979fbe8546cfa
.
.

~ RHF

Aug 1, 2009, 2:30:22 AM8/1/09
On Jul 31, 6:40 pm, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
> "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

=WRT= To any Foreign US Military Base :
What Does the Treaty Say . . .

~ RHF

Aug 1, 2009, 2:33:39 AM8/1/09
On Jul 31, 6:52 pm, Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 31, 7:40 pm, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
>
> > "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> > news:38dcd4d2-ab00-4a44-a014-> Plus JSM was born On-Base
>
> > > in a US Military Hospital with by Treaty was US Territory
> > > at the Time.
> > >That's a lie. First, it's unclear whether he was born on the base or
> > >in Colon, but regardless, a military base in a foreign country IS NOT
> > >US SOIL, you stupid dipshit.
>
> > Um, yes it is.

- Um, NO it isn't. Are you BORN stupid? must be to jump into a thread
- already won and disagree all over again.

> > Just as an embassy is. It may or may not be only by lease
> > agreement, but it IS considered US soil, and is fully under US control.

- You idiot, a military base on foreign soil is NOT considered US
- territory IN ANY WAY. You're simply wrong.

LarnRod - "Are you BORN stupid?" {Obama-Speak©}

LarnRod - "You idiot" {Obama-Speak©}

LarnRod - "That's a lie" {Obama-Speak©}

LarnRod - "You're simply wrong" {Obama-Speak©}

~ RHF

Aug 1, 2009, 2:34:55 AM8/1/09

=WRT= To any Foreign US Military Base :

What Does the Treaty Say . . .

.

~ RHF

Aug 1, 2009, 2:35:52 AM8/1/09

=WRT= To any Foreign US Military Base :

~ RHF

Aug 1, 2009, 2:41:20 AM8/1/09
On Jul 31, 9:28 pm, Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 31, 7:54 pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
> > Iarnrod wrote:

> > > Um, NO it isn't. Are you BORN stupid? must be to jump into a thread I
> > > already won and disagree all over again.

> > > You idiot, a military base on foreign soil is NOT considered US
> > > territory IN ANY WAY. You're simply wrong.
>
> > Believe it is, just as a Navy ship is considered to be US territory.

- No, it is not, nor is a Navy ship "US territory." Wow, you folks are
- just plain gullible dumb. You don't accept a Hawaii-authenticated
- birth certificate which the STATE itself comes out and assures you
is
- real,

- but you'll swallow any garbage about a
- military base in Iraq being US territory.

=WRT= To any Foreign US Military Base :
What Does the Treaty Say . . .

> What can account for such overwhelming stupidity
> except being a Republican?

LarnRod - "you folks are just plain gullible dumb" {Obama-Speak©}

LarnRod - "swallow any garbage" {Obama-Speak©}

LarnRod - "such overwhelming stupidity" {Obama-Speak©}

~ RHF

Aug 1, 2009, 2:48:21 AM8/1/09

LarnRod - "So fuckin' what?" {Obama-Speak©}

LarnRod - "you blithering idiot" {Obama-Speak©}

LarnRod - "you fuckin' idiot" {Obama-Speak©}

LarnRod - "you dopes" {Obama-Speak©}

Bushcraftgregg

Aug 1, 2009, 5:25:41 AM8/1/09

I have learned RHF ( actually recently), that there is no one
that is going to change their beliefs by anything I say, or you
say etc. etc.

That's why it is easiest to just let them babble away amongst
themselves. The energy a few in here use, to post nothing
but vitriol and consistent arguing isn't going to change
anyone's mind, so why bother.

I still enjoy reading, from time to time, "some" of it, but
I'm not going to be pulled into it by posting a long in
depth response because all that does it cause someone
else to come out guns blazing on the other side. Waste
of time IMO.

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 1, 2009, 10:30:51 AM8/1/09
DUMBASS'S Revealing body language.(Updated and Expanded)
www.americanthinker.com
cuhulin

Mike

Aug 1, 2009, 10:53:05 AM8/1/09
On Aug 1, 4:25 am, Bushcraftgregg <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I still enjoy reading, from time to time, "some" of it, but
> I'm not going to be pulled into it by posting a long in
> depth response because all that does it cause someone
> else to come out guns blazing on the other side. Waste
> of time IMO

Bushy,

You don't respond, because you lack the ability. Every time you've
tried, all you do is resort to insults. You seem to lack the cognitive
ability to defend your weird and twisted amalgamation of right-wing
politics, end-time religion and worhipping Steve Lare.

Please go back to your knife goup. They tell me that it's lonely there
without you and your sockpuppets constantly insulting and trying bully
everyone else.

I don't care where you go. Just go.

Mike

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 1, 2009, 12:49:16 PM8/1/09
Mississippi Gun Shows.

Never bring cutlery to a Gunfight!
cuhulin

Bushcraftgregg

Aug 1, 2009, 3:57:18 PM8/1/09

Every where I turn, another post, your obsessed
with me...lol. I noticed the time you posted this,
hours before your valentine's post.<rolling my eyes>

Again. Leave me alone.

Bushcraftgregg

Aug 1, 2009, 4:01:30 PM8/1/09
On Aug 1, 10:53 am, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:

I like to "worhip" people...lol...like bringing a knife
to a gunfight.

dxAce

Aug 1, 2009, 4:07:37 PM8/1/09

Michael W. Bryant, the crazed dooooooofus who once claimed to have a PhD,
wrote:

> On Aug 1, 4:25 am, Bushcraftgregg <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

> > I still enjoy reading, from time to time, "some" of it, but
> > I'm not going to be pulled into it by posting a long in
> > depth response because all that does it cause someone
> > else to come out guns blazing on the other side. Waste
> > of time IMO
>
> Bushy,
>
> You don't respond, because you lack the ability. Every time you've
> tried, all you do is resort to insults. You seem to lack the cognitive
> ability to defend your weird and twisted amalgamation of right-wing
> politics, end-time religion and worhipping Steve Lare.

'worhipping'

LMFAO

You're just jealous, PhDufus.

Be sure to call the LAWYERS come Monday!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires

239 countries heard and 224 QSL'd (veried, for those in Glendale) using the
NASWA Country List.

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology & Design.

They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who
knows, there may be more dufi there.