( OT) Telecomm Legislation & John McCain

barnegatdx

Feb 21, 2008, 9:58:12 AM2/21/08
Telecomm Legislation , Blondie Lobbiest & John McCain

A female lobbyist had been turning up with him at fund-raisers,
visiting his offices and accompanying him on a client's corporate
jet.

Convinced the relationship had become romantic, some of his top
advisers intervened to protect the candidate from himself --
instructing staff members to block the woman's access, privately
warning her away and repeatedly confronting him, several people
involved in the campaign said on the condition of anonymity.

When news organizations reported that Mr. McCain had written letters
to government regulators on behalf of the lobbyist's client . . .

( Well, Well, Well .. )

I do love Drudge . .

http://www.drudgereport.com/

http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/data/2007/12/20/20071220_155408_flashnyt.htm

MNMikew

Feb 21, 2008, 10:04:57 AM2/21/08

"barnegatdx" <barne...@aol.com> wrote in message
Unnamed sources and the NYT, how unusual. Looks like the far-left attack
machine has been fired up.

barnegatdx

Feb 21, 2008, 10:19:42 AM2/21/08

Ron Paul.. Hope For America..

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

On Feb 21, 10:04 am, "MNMikew" <MNMiik...@aol.com> wrote:
> "barnegatdx" <barnega...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > Telecomm Legislation , Blondie Lobbiest & John McCain
>
> > A female lobbyist had been turning up with him at fund-raisers,
> > visiting his offices and accompanying him on a client's corporate
> > jet.
>
> > Convinced the relationship had become romantic, some of his top
> > advisers intervened to protect the candidate from himself --
> > instructing staff members to block the woman's access, privately
> > warning her away and repeatedly confronting him, several people
> > involved in the campaign said on the condition of anonymity.
>
> > When news organizations reported that Mr. McCain had written letters
> > to government regulators on behalf of the lobbyist's client . . .
>
> > ( Well, Well, Well .. )
>
> > I do love Drudge . .
>
> >http://www.drudgereport.com/
>

> >http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/data/2007/12/20/20071220_155408_f...

RHF

Feb 21, 2008, 12:35:41 PM2/21/08
-
- A female lobbyist had been turning up with him at
- fund-raisers, visiting his offices and accompanying
- him on a client's corporate jet.

FWIW - "Old News" -allegedly- happen during
John McCain's 2000 Presidential Campaign
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080221/ap_on_el_pr/mccain_lobbyist

- Convinced the relationship had become romantic,
- some of his top advisers intervened to protect the
- candidate from himself -- instructing staff members
- to block the woman's access, privately warning her
- away and repeatedly confronting him, several people
- involved in the campaign said on the condition of anonymity.

Yes that was back in in the Year 2000.

- When news organizations reported that Mr. McCain
- had written letters to government regulators on behalf
- of the lobbyist's client .  . .

Dang - Isn't that what Members of Congress are
supposed to do on behalf of their Constituents.
-
- ( Well, Well, Well .. )
-
- I do love Drudge . .
-
- http://www.drudgereport.com/
-
- http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/data/2007/12/20/20071220_155408_f...
-

THE TRUTH BE TOLD : {The Other Half of the Story}
The Liberal New York Times writes a "Hit Piece"
on Republican Presidential Candidate John McCain
and 'Alleges' Adultery, Favoritism
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/2008/02/nyt_hit_piece_on_mccain/

Plus - The 2008 US Presidential Candidates
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/2008-presidential-candidates/
-source- The Washington Post
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/2008-presidential-candidates/
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Feb 21, 2008, 12:49:57 PM2/21/08
www.devilfinder.com Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain

(did I ever mention before I am a Vietnam Veteran? I AM,,,, Vietnam
1964)
cuhulin

MNMikew

Feb 21, 2008, 12:55:35 PM2/21/08

> Ron Paul.. Hope For America..
>
> http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

He must have plagerized that from Obama. :-)

cuh...@webtv.net

Feb 21, 2008, 12:56:50 PM2/21/08
John ''TRAITOR'' McCain was molesting a woman while his wife (his WIFE)
was giving birth. www.newswithviews.com/Briley/Patrick47.htm

If that URL doesn't work for y'alls ''smart high class computerys'' (it
works fine with my dumb ass WebTV) go to, www.newswithviews.com
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Feb 21, 2008, 1:22:21 PM2/21/08
y'all ever seen me plagirising anything before? I am to dumb for that
crap.
cuhulin

MNMikew

Feb 21, 2008, 5:28:22 PM2/21/08

<cuh...@webtv.net> wrote in message
A idiot NYT reader I see. Baaaaa, good sheeple.

MNMikew

Feb 21, 2008, 5:35:01 PM2/21/08

> y'all ever seen me plagirising anything before? I am to dumb for that
> crap.
> cuhulin

No argument here.

cuh...@webtv.net

Feb 21, 2008, 5:32:17 PM2/21/08
News With Views isn't the New York Times.
cuhulin

barnegatdx

Feb 21, 2008, 6:03:53 PM2/21/08
On Feb 21, 12:56 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> John ''TRAITOR'' McCain

How dare You !

"On his twenty-third bombing mission over North Vietnam later in 1967,
he was shot down and badly injured. He then endured five and a half
years as a prisoner of war, including periods of torture, before he
was released following the Paris Peace Accords in 1973."

How dare you . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain

barnegatdx

Feb 21, 2008, 6:05:45 PM2/21/08

cuh...@webtv.net

Feb 21, 2008, 8:36:14 PM2/21/08
www.devilfinder.com Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain

May I remind y'all,,,,,,, I am a Vietnam Veteran.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Feb 21, 2008, 8:42:43 PM2/21/08
I Know about a few ''certain'' Brit white papers.I am American, Scotch
Irish by Ancestry.I HATE ALL Brits and Canadians!!!!!!!!
PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!

www.devilfinder.com SCTISHLDY
CUHULIN/TAIN

cuh...@webtv.net

Feb 21, 2008, 8:56:10 PM2/21/08
y'all Stupid Brits and y'all Stupid Canadians want to read a few emails
that married Irish (she is half Irish/half Brit) woman sent/emailed to
me, years ago? email me at om...@webtv.net
She hates the Brit side of herself.
cuhulin

RHF

Feb 21, 2008, 11:04:58 PM2/21/08
On Feb 21, 5:36 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
- www.devilfinder.com
- Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain
-
- May I remind y'all,,,,,,, I am a Vietnam Veteran.
- cuhulin
-

(OT) : 2008 Election Politics - Equal Respect for All Veterans

Cuhulin,

We Are Reminded -and- May I remind you too :

Show the same "R E S P E C T" that you claim for
Yourself being a Vietnam Veteran to John McCain.

US Senator : John Sidney McCain III
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain

Remember neither Senators Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton
or Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. ever went to Vietnam [.]
-obtw- Neither were ever in the US Military.

US Senator : Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton

US Senator : Barack "Hussein" Obama
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Remember the US Presidential Candidates
are Running for Two Jobs in One :
President of the United States of America
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/POTUS
Plus the Commander-in-Chief of the US Military.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commander-in-chief

the truth is out there ~ RHF
-fwiw- i am a non-veteran who thinks our us presidents
should be veterans who have served their country.
.

dave

Feb 22, 2008, 8:15:09 AM2/22/08

Far Left my ass. This helps Huckabee's campaign. The Left would have
held this 'til the general election.

MNMikew

Feb 22, 2008, 11:05:36 AM2/22/08

"dave" <not...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

They held it till McCain was a virtual lock. The NYT are nothing more than
shills for the DNC.

cuh...@webtv.net

Feb 22, 2008, 6:07:59 PM2/22/08
www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin430.htm

John McCain Deserves ZERO Respect from Anybody! He is a liberal, a
liberal Gun Grabber. www.rense.com He is also a TRAITOR! He is NOT
legal to run for prez of U.S.A.He was not born in any of the Fifty
States of U.S.A.Go read the United States Constitution.John McCain is
ILLEGAL!

www.usvetdsp.com

Humph, a few mornings ago when I was listening to Paul Gallo's radio
talk show, www.supertalkms.com Paul Gallo posited the question out,
If John McCain was elected as the prez of U.S.A.,,,, would Mississippi
Governor Haley Barbour agree to be the VP if John McCain picked him?
HUMPH! Haley Barbour isn't that crazy! www.devilfinder.com
Mississippi Governor's Mansion

Besides, Haley Barbour is too busy helping the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
www.GulfCoastNews.com This morning Paul Gallo said (on his radio talk
show) the Mississippi Gulf Coast is up to thirty five percent of what it
was before Katrina.Thirty five pecent is better than nothing.
cuhulin

RHF

Feb 22, 2008, 9:29:44 PM2/22/08
On Feb 22, 8:05 am, "MNMikew" <MNMiik...@aol.com> wrote:
> "dave" <noth...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> > MNMikew wrote:
> >> "barnegatdx" <barnega...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >> Unnamed sources and the NYT, how unusual. Looks like the far-left attack
> >> machine has been fired up.

- - Far Left my ass.
- - This helps Huckabee's campaign.
- - The Left would have held this 'til the general election.

- They held it till McCain was a virtual lock.
-
- The NYT are nothing more than shills for the DNC.

MnM - Ditto That ! - BIG TIME ! ~ RHF
.
(OT) : 2008 Election Politics - The New York Times
Is Nothing More Than Shills For The DNC

Hello Everyone,

Since 2008 is an Election Year and many of these
Post/Threads are about Politics : Could Everyone
Please put : "(OT) : 2008 Election Politics" at the
Start of the Subject-Line to honestly communicate
what is being Talked about in these specific Posts /
Threads -and- IF a Thread Morphs into an :
Off-Topic (OT) 2008 Election Year Political discussion
then please again put an : "(OT) : 2008 Election Politics"
at the Start of the Subject-Line too.

idtars ~ RHF
.

dave

Feb 23, 2008, 8:15:47 AM2/23/08
More likely the DLC. I don't think the Democrats need to do anything to
beat the GOPs this time, other than stay on message.

dave

Feb 23, 2008, 8:23:25 AM2/23/08
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin430.htm
>
> John McCain Deserves ZERO Respect from Anybody! He is a liberal, a
> liberal Gun Grabber. www.rense.com He is also a TRAITOR! He is NOT
> legal to run for prez of U.S.A.He was not born in any of the Fifty
> States of U.S.A.Go read the United States Constitution.John McCain is
> ILLEGAL!

"McCain was born on August 29, 1936, at the Coco Solo Air Base in the
then-American-controlled Panama Canal Zone..."
-wikipedia

"No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United
States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be
eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be
eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty
five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States."
-U. S. Constitution

Brenda Ann

Feb 23, 2008, 9:12:56 AM2/23/08

"dave" <not...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

And all US military installations and embassies are considered to be a part
of the US for purposes of determining citizenship. Also if you are born to
an American parent, no matter where in the world you may have been born, you
are also considered to be a US citizen.

RHF

Feb 23, 2008, 11:53:02 AM2/23/08
On Feb 23, 6:12 am, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
> "dave" <noth...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> > cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> >>www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin430.htm
>
> >> John McCain Deserves ZERO Respect from Anybody! He is a liberal, a
> >> liberal Gun Grabber.  www.rense.com  He is also a TRAITOR! He is NOT
> >> legal to run for prez of U.S.A.He was not born in any of the Fifty
> >> States of U.S.A.Go read the United States Constitution.John McCain is
> >> ILLEGAL!
>
> > "McCain was born on August 29, 1936, at the Coco Solo Air Base in the
> > then-American-controlled Panama Canal Zone..."
> > -wikipedia
>
> > "No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United
> > States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be
> > eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible
> > to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five
> > years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States."
> > -U. S. Constitution

Hey CITIZEN mcCAIN ! - It Would Make A Great Movie :o)

BAD - Two Very Good Points :o) ~ RHF

Point # 1
- And all US military installations and embassies are considered
- to be a part of the US for purposes of determining citizenship.

His Father On-Active-Duty as a US Naval Officer was Stationed
to the US Military Base in the Panama Cannal Zone and John
McCain was Born in the US Military Hospital there which was
at the Time by Treaty US {Controlled} Territory.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Canal_Zone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_territory

Point # 2
- Also if you are born to an American parent, no matter where in
- the world you may have been born, you are also considered to
- be a US citizen.

Point-of-Fact - Both of John McCain's Parents were US Citizens.
-but- Also a point-of-fact One of Barack 'Hussein' Obama's
Parents was NOT a US Citizen.

READ : Winning the US Presidency in 2008 :
Barack [_] Obama - Oops What's Missing ?
{Do Really You Know Him ?}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/54550225477fff91

READ : John McCain - Does He Meet the US Constitutional
Standard for US President ? [ YES ! ]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/098839358b0a0ed3

don't ya just love election year politics ~ RHF
.

barnegatdx

Feb 23, 2008, 12:08:04 PM2/23/08

> don't ya just love election year politics ~ RHF
> .

- Well,

since they gave us George F*****G Bush

- NO !