Inga

Jenn

Dec 6, 2008, 3:29:58 PM12/6/08
My buddy and colleague Inga Swearingen is performing on A Prairie Home
Companion this weekend; check local listings. She's a really fine jazz
singer and a wonderful person.
http://www.ingaswearingen.com/index.php

MiNe 109

Dec 6, 2008, 8:18:03 PM12/6/08
In article <jennconducts-E69F...@news.la.sbcglobal.net>,
Jenn <jennco...@mac.com> wrote:

That's my regular driving-home-from-the-Sunday-gig program.

Stephen

Jenn

Dec 6, 2008, 8:21:34 PM12/6/08
In article <smcelroy2-684D6...@nntp.aioe.org>,
MiNe 109 <smce...@POPaustin.rr.com> wrote:

Enjoy! She's a great singer and a real pal. Graduate of and part-time
faculty at my college.

hl...@hotmail.com

Dec 6, 2008, 8:37:47 PM12/6/08
On Dec 6, 8:21 pm, Jenn <jenncondu...@mac.com> wrote:
> In article <smcelroy2-684D63.19180306122...@nntp.aioe.org>,
>  MiNe 109   <smcelr...@POPaustin.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <jennconducts-E69F15.12295806122...@news.la.sbcglobal.net>,

> >  Jenn <jenncondu...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> > > My buddy and colleague Inga Swearingen is performing on A Prairie Home
> > > Companion this weekend; check local listings.  She's a really fine jazz
> > > singer and a wonderful person.
> > >http://www.ingaswearingen.com/index.php
>
> > That's my regular driving-home-from-the-Sunday-gig program.
>
> > Stephen
>
> Enjoy!  She's a great singer and a real pal.  Graduate of and part-time
> faculty at my college.

Unfortunately, she was flat often through the first two stanza's of
the piece I heard. I wondered at the time how the hell she got on
Priarie Home Companion. Case of the nerves, perhaps?

Jenn

Dec 6, 2008, 11:02:56 PM12/6/08
In article
<b09324d5-ab54-4624...@k41g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
hl...@hotmail.com wrote:

Hmmm, too bad. She has had a cold; I hope that it didn't affect her
hearing. It's her third or fourth time on the show, so it probably
wasn't nerves. I'll hear the aircheck when she gets home.

Sophistic

Dec 7, 2008, 2:52:03 AM12/7/08
Jenn gushed:

> My buddy and colleague Inga Swearingen ...

Inga's press kit page mentions Cuesta College
http://www.ingaswearingen.com/presskit.php

And Google http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Cuesta+College.jenn
coughs up this top link
http://academic.cuesta.edu/performingarts/bios/jennifer_martin.html

So, now we have a pretty face and sparkling bio to go with the name. ;-)

Sophistic

Dec 7, 2008, 3:54:04 AM12/7/08
I wrote:

> Jenn gushed:

But, apparently, the MidYut's already 'been there, done that. LoT"s.'
http://slogoings.blogspot.com/2007/09/summers-last-musical-breath.html

Jenn

Dec 7, 2008, 11:38:46 AM12/7/08
In article <7M2dnabpD4sDHabU...@giganews.com>,
"Sophistic" <Ha...@HeeHaw.com> wrote:

Hardly a "pretty face", but thanks for the comment on the bio! I need
to have them update it to reflect my new duties there,

Jenn

Dec 7, 2008, 11:50:05 AM12/7/08
In article <jennconducts-A0FA...@news.la.sbcglobal.net>,
Jenn <jennco...@mac.com> wrote:

By the way, today it's two performances of the Vivaldi "Gloria" in Paso
Robles. Oddly, I'm playing guitar (my arrangement of the two melodies
of Away in a Manger) on the same concert. Both concerts are sold out,
but if anyone is in the area, I'd be happy to see if we can squeeze you
in.

Boon

Dec 7, 2008, 1:04:12 PM12/7/08
On Dec 7, 8:50�am, Jenn <jenncondu...@mac.com> wrote:
> In article <jennconducts-A0FA74.08384607122...@news.la.sbcglobal.net>,
>

> �Jenn <jenncondu...@mac.com> wrote:
> > In article <7M2dnabpD4sDHabUnZ2dnUVZ_hOdn...@giganews.com>,

> > �"Sophistic" <H...@HeeHaw.com> wrote:
>
> > > Jenn gushed:

> > > Inga's press kit page mentions Cuesta College
> > >http://www.ingaswearingen.com/presskit.php
>
> > > And Googlehttp://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Cuesta+College.jenn

> > > coughs up this top link
> > >http://academic.cuesta.edu/performingarts/bios/jennifer_martin.html
>
> > > So, now we have a pretty face and sparkling bio to go with the name. ;-)
>
> > Hardly a "pretty face", but thanks for the comment on the bio! �I need
> > to have them update it to reflect my new duties there,
>
> By the way, today it's two performances of the Vivaldi "Gloria" in Paso
> Robles. �Oddly, I'm playing guitar (my arrangement of the two melodies
> of Away in a Manger) on the same concert. �Both concerts are sold out,
> but if anyone is in the area, I'd be happy to see if we can squeeze you
> in.-

I wish I could stop by, since I love Vivaldi and I love Paso Robles.
I'm coming down to LA for the holidays, so let me know if you have
anything going on right around Christmas.

Boon

Boon

Dec 7, 2008, 1:07:07 PM12/7/08
On Dec 7, 8:38�am, Jenn <jenncondu...@mac.com> wrote:
> In article <7M2dnabpD4sDHabUnZ2dnUVZ_hOdn...@giganews.com>,

> �"Sophistic" <H...@HeeHaw.com> wrote:
> > Jenn gushed:
>
> > > My buddy and colleague Inga Swearingen ...
>
> > Inga's press kit page mentions Cuesta College
> >http://www.ingaswearingen.com/presskit.php
>
> > And Googlehttp://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Cuesta+College.jenn

> > coughs up this top link
> >http://academic.cuesta.edu/performingarts/bios/jennifer_martin.html
>
> > So, now we have a pretty face and sparkling bio to go with the name. ;-)
>
> Hardly a "pretty face", but thanks for the comment on the bio! �I need
> to have them update it to reflect my new duties there,

It's the face of an intelligent woman who is artistic as well.
Sophomoric is probably just comparing you to the only other women he
comes in contact with (teenage Korean girls in massage parlors). At
any rate, he's "outed" you, even though most of us already knew who
you are. Perhaps he could start investigating that Atkinson fellow
who posts here...I think he works for Stereophile.

Boon

Clyde Slick

Dec 7, 2008, 2:45:30 PM12/7/08
> Boon-

I've seen Jenn's picture there a while ago, after she first
mentioned her position at Cresta.
Since any body with half a brain could figure to
go look there, I didn't mention it because
I didn't want to give Arny the clue he needed.

George M. Middius

Dec 7, 2008, 3:47:07 PM12/7/08

Clyde Slick said:

> > Sophomoric is probably just comparing you to the only other women he
> > comes in contact with (teenage Korean girls in massage parlors).

> I've seen Jenn's picture there a while ago, after she first

> mentioned her position at Cresta.

Styncho has posted his own picture for comparison:

http://tinyurl.com/6zewwc

TT

Dec 7, 2008, 4:20:37 PM12/7/08

"George M. Middius" <cmndr_...@comcast.net> wrote in message
And a pic of Arny listening to live music (?) http://tinyurl.com/2pr8u

Either that or Arny is looking for a clue ;-)

Cheers TT

Boon

Dec 7, 2008, 5:25:04 PM12/7/08

That's because you have some class, unlike certain "sophomoric" people
here.

Boon

Clyde Slick

Dec 7, 2008, 5:35:50 PM12/7/08

it's done, stick a fork in it.

Clyde Slick

Dec 7, 2008, 5:37:24 PM12/7/08
On 7 Dec, 16:20, "TT" <TTencerNoS...@westnet.com.au> wrote:

> >> I've seen Jenn's picture there a while ago, after she first
> >> mentioned her position at Cresta.
>
> > Styncho has posted his own picture for comparison:
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/6zewwc
>
> And a pic of Arny listening to live music (?)  http://tinyurl.com/2pr8u
>
> Either that or Arny is looking for a clue ;-)

No wonder he hasn't been able to post today.

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Dec 7, 2008, 7:09:12 PM12/7/08
On Dec 7, 2:54 am, "Sophistic" <H...@HeeHaw.com> wrote:

> But, apparently, the MidYut's already 'been there, done that. LoT"s.'http://slogoings.blogspot.com/2007/09/summers-last-musical-breath.html

That isn't George's writing style at all. It's more similar to yours.

And it's further evidence why staying anonymous here makes sense.
There are sickos like you and GOIA running around.

George M. Middius

Dec 7, 2008, 8:45:58 PM12/7/08

Shhhh! said:

> > But, apparently, [George the Great has] already 'been there, done that. LoT"s.'
> http://slogoings.blogspot.com/2007/09/summers-last-musical-breath.html

> That isn't George's writing style at all. It's more similar to yours.

That's exactly what I thought. StynchBlob has been posting under my name.
How tedious.

> And it's further evidence why staying anonymous here makes sense.
> There are sickos like you and GOIA running around.

Stynchie will pray for your heathen soul. (But not until he's finished
choking the chicken.)

Sophistic

Dec 7, 2008, 10:12:25 PM12/7/08
Pudge the Gimp minced:

> Sheesh! etc. said:

>> > But, apparently, [George the [[Greek-ed]] has] already 'been there, done

>> That isn't George's writing style at all. It's more similar to yours.

> That's exactly what I thought. StynchBlob has been posting under my name.
> How tedious.

Wasn't me, moron, but if it'll put a glimmer in that otherwise dreary,
hovel-bound, shut-in so-called life you morosely lead, then by all means go
ahead and believe it as so.

Sophistic

Dec 7, 2008, 10:16:09 PM12/7/08
The pompous gasbag bloviated:

> That's because you have some class, unlike certain "sophomoric" people here.

Art has as much class as a sackmanure and probably smells even worse.

Sophistic

Dec 7, 2008, 10:19:15 PM12/7/08
The pompous gasbag bloviated:

> Perhaps he could start investigating that Atkinson fellow who posts here...I
> think he works for Stereophile.

You ever tried peddling those purported audio component reviews you've
alledgedly penned to Stereophile or any other major audio magazines? No takers,
eh, looser? What a maroon.

Boon

Dec 7, 2008, 11:14:08 PM12/7/08
On Dec 7, 7:19�pm, "Sophistic" <H...@HeeHaw.com> wrote:
> The pompous gasbag bloviated:
>
> > Perhaps he could start investigating that Atkinson fellow who posts here...I
> > think he works for Stereophile.
>
> You ever tried peddling those purported audio component reviews you've
> alledgedly penned to Stereophile or any other major audio magazines?

I'm an editor and writer for a music and audio magazine with nearly
150,000 subscribers all over the globe.

No takers,
> eh, looser? What a maroon.

Your ignorance is startling.

Boon

Sophistic

Dec 7, 2008, 11:31:18 PM12/7/08
The pompous gasbag bloviated:

> I'm an ...

So much for the killfile, eh liar?

BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAA!!!

Boon

Dec 7, 2008, 11:40:32 PM12/7/08

Actually, someone just emailed me your post, knowing I couldn't resist
making you look like a total idiot. But from your last meltdown here,
I could have guessed that the "killfile" argument was the only defense
you could probably think of. So I took you out.

So, do you want to explain why you think I need to peddle articles to
the competition?

Boon

Sophistic

Dec 8, 2008, 12:00:35 AM12/8/08
The pompous gasbag bloviated:

>> > I'm an ...

> > So much for the killfile, eh liar?

> > BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAA!!!

> Actually, someone just emailed me your post, knowing

Sure, nice face-saving horse puckey that sounds real credible.

> I couldn't resist making you look like a total idiot.

The only compulsion irresistible is your need to bloviate at the expense of what
little credibility you have left.

> But from your last meltdown here,

You're deluded.

> I could have guessed that the "killfile" argument was the only defense
> you could probably think of. So I took you out.

More horse puckey.

> So, do you want to explain why you think I need to peddle articles to the
> competition?

Ferstler published vanity books; while the pompous gasbag publishes vanity
netzines. But at least Ferstler was published in national audio magazines, which
makes you even less than Ferstlerian. Live with it, Buffoon.

Clyde Slick

Dec 8, 2008, 12:04:47 AM12/8/08

"At least" they don't call me "Stynkie"

Boon

Dec 8, 2008, 12:09:43 AM12/8/08
On Dec 7, 9:00�pm, "Sophistic" <H...@HeeHaw.com> wrote:
> �The pompous gasbag bloviated:

> > > So much for the killfile, eh liar?
> > > BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAA!!!
> > Actually, someone just emailed me your post, knowing
>
> Sure, nice face-saving horse puckey that sounds real credible.

Occam's Razor...if it sounds credible, it probably is. Your argument
seems to suggest that i have no friends here, yet you have accused me
of the opposite in the past. So you lose.

> > I couldn't resist making you look like a total idiot.
>
> The only compulsion irresistible is your need to bloviate at the expense of what
> little credibility you have left.

Hmmm...I think we have another person with a personality disorder,
just like Arny. You're the one who keeps getting pummeled and
retreating to lick your wounds. You keep coming back thinking the
outcome will be different. You fail to understand that you're just
not smart enough to be here. So keep talking about "credibility." I
don't see anyone taking your side.

> > But from your last meltdown here,
>
> You're deluded.

Whatever, Arny. Opps...I meant Sophomoric.

> > I could have guessed that the "killfile" argument was the only defense
> > you could probably think of. �So I took you out.
>
> More horse puckey.

No, it makes perfect sense. What doesn't make sense is that you think
me coming out of my killfile to address an ignorant statement of yours
is somehow less acceptable than your ignorant statement. I don't
believe that. You don't believe that. No one else here believes
that. So are you playing to the same imaginary audience as Arny is?

> > So, do you want to explain why you think I need to peddle articles to the
> > competition?
>
> Ferstler published vanity books; while the pompous gasbag publishes vanity
> netzines. But at least Ferstler was published in national audio magazines, which
> makes you even less than Ferstlerian. Live with it, Buffoon.

I work for a real live magazine that gives me real live paychecks. I
was hired by the publisher 3 years ago as a columnist and writer.
I've been one of the editors for over a year. It's easy enough to
verify all of this. Since you can't, you'll need to sit over in the
corner with Arny and Bob Morein, the other two imbeciles here who
can't comprehend life without URLs and have no idea who I work for.
Most of the others here have read the magazine, so think about that
before you try to doubt my claims.

Boon

Boon

Dec 8, 2008, 12:24:41 AM12/8/08

I'm calling him Mangina now.

Boon

Sophistic

Dec 8, 2008, 12:44:06 AM12/8/08
The pompous gasbag bloviated:

> > > Actually, someone just emailed me your post, knowing

> > Sure, nice face-saving horse puckey that sounds real credible.

> Occam's Razor...if it sounds credible, it probably is. Your argument
> seems to suggest that i have no friends here, yet you have accused me
> of the opposite in the past. So you lose.

If you'd stuck with Occam's Razor instead of taking a detour and winding up
face-first in a ditch, you'd realize the gist of my statement was that most
regulars who've claimed to have killfiled someone else haven't actually done so,
so that they could still read what that person was writing about but not respond
directly, bur rather vicariously, to maintain the fiction that they had indeed
killfiled them.

> > > I couldn't resist making you look like a total idiot.

> > The only compulsion irresistible is your need to bloviate at the expense of
> > what
> > little credibility you have left.

> Hmmm...I think we have another person with a personality disorder,
> just like Arny. You're the one who keeps getting pummeled and
> retreating to lick your wounds. You keep coming back thinking the
> outcome will be different. You fail to understand that you're just
> not smart enough to be here. So keep talking about "credibility." I
> don't see anyone taking your side.

Harp on it as much as you like but your killfile lie has been exposed.

> > > But from your last meltdown here,

> > You're deluded.

> Whatever, Arny. Opps...I meant Sophomoric.

"Opps" Buffoon?

> > > I could have guessed that the "killfile" argument was the only defense

> > > you could probably think of. ?So I took you out.

> > More horse puckey.

> No, it makes perfect sense. What doesn't make sense is that you think
> me coming out of my killfile to address an ignorant statement of yours
> is somehow less acceptable than your ignorant statement. I don't
> believe that. You don't believe that. No one else here believes
> that. So are you playing to the same imaginary audience as Arny is?

Harp on it as much as you like but your killfile lie has been exposed.

> > > So, do you want to explain why you think I need to peddle articles to the
> > > competition?

> > Ferstler published vanity books; while the pompous gasbag publishes vanity
> > netzines. But at least Ferstler was published in national audio magazines,
> > which
> > makes you even less than Ferstlerian. Live with it, Buffoon.

> I work for a real live magazine that gives me real live paychecks. I
> was hired by the publisher 3 years ago as a columnist and writer.
> I've been one of the editors for over a year. It's easy enough to
> verify all of this. Since you can't, you'll need to sit over in the
> corner with Arny and Bob Morein, the other two imbeciles here who
> can't comprehend life without URLs and have no idea who I work for.
> Most of the others here have read the magazine, so think about that
> before you try to doubt my claims.

"AudioEnz New Zealand's hi-fi magazine"? http://audioenz.co.nz/
Might as well be Timbuktu.

At least Ferstler was published in the U.S. You're still in the bush leagues
compared to him.

Sophistic

Dec 8, 2008, 12:47:34 AM12/8/08
Clyde Slick wrote:

>> The pompous gasbag bloviated:

>> > That's because you have some class, unlike certain "sophomoric" people
>> > here.

>> Art has as much class as a sackmanure and probably smells even worse.

> "At least" they don't call me "Stynkie"

"At least" you're slicker than shine-ola.

Boon

Dec 8, 2008, 12:55:07 AM12/8/08
On Dec 7, 9:44�pm, "Mangina" <H...@HeeHaw.com> wrote:
> The pompous gasbag bloviated:

> > > Sure, nice face-saving horse puckey that sounds real credible.
> > Occam's Razor...if it sounds credible, it probably is. �Your argument
> > seems to suggest that i have no friends here, yet you have accused me
> > of the opposite in the past. �So you lose.
>
> If you'd stuck with Occam's Razor instead of taking a detour and winding up
> face-first in a ditch, you'd realize the gist of my statement was that most
> regulars who've claimed to have killfiled someone else haven't actually done so,
> so that they could still read what that person was writing about but not respond
> directly, bur rather vicariously, to maintain the fiction that they had indeed
> killfiled them.

But I killfiled you, Mangina. I found it painful to watch you
screaming and twisting like a dog that was hit by a car, so I changed
the channel. The only reason why you're making this an issue because
you're trying to salvage your blunder. It's not working.

> > > The only compulsion irresistible is your need to bloviate at the expense of
> > > what
> > > little credibility you have left.
> > Hmmm...I think we have another person with a personality disorder,
> > just like Arny. �You're the one who keeps getting pummeled and
> > retreating to lick your wounds. �You keep coming back thinking the
> > outcome will be different. �You fail to understand that you're just
> > not smart enough to be here. �So keep talking about "credibility." �I
> > don't see anyone taking your side.
>
> Harp on it as much as you like but your killfile lie has been exposed.

No, it hasn't. But your giant mistake has.

> > > You're deluded.
> > Whatever, Arny. �Opps...I meant Sophomoric.
>
> "Opps" Buffoon?

Yes, I made a typo. You must be right about everything now! LOL!

> > > More horse puckey.
> > No, it makes perfect sense. �What doesn't make sense is that you think
> > me coming out of my killfile to address an ignorant statement of yours
> > is somehow less acceptable than your ignorant statement. �I don't
> > believe that. �You don't believe that. �No one else here believes
> > that. �So are you playing to the same imaginary audience as Arny is?
>
> Harp on it as much as you like but your killfile lie has been exposed.

No, it hasn't. If you were right, I would admit it. It's just too
much fun watching you try to figure where you fucked up. Let's face
it...the whole killfile thing is a crappy, transparent ruse that isn't
working.

> > > Ferstler published vanity books; while the pompous gasbag publishes vanity
> > > netzines. But at least Ferstler was published in national audio magazines,
> > > which
> > > makes you even less than Ferstlerian. Live with it, Buffoon.
> > I work for a real live magazine that gives me real live paychecks. �I
> > was hired by the publisher 3 years ago as a columnist and writer.
> > I've been one of the editors for over a year. �It's easy enough to
> > verify all of this. �Since you can't, you'll need to sit over in the
> > corner with Arny and Bob Morein, the other two imbeciles here who
> > can't comprehend life without URLs and have no idea who I work for.
> > Most of the others here have read the magazine, so think about that
> > before you try to doubt my claims.
>

> "AudioEnz New Zealand's hi-fi magazine"?http://audioenz.co.nz/

> Might as well be Timbuktu.

Nope...that's not it. LOL! But thanks for noticing that my stuff
appears in several places all over the world.

> At least Ferstler was published in the U.S. You're still in the bush leagues
> compared to him.

You have no idea how dumb you look right now. Thanks for making my
night. I couldn't have paid someone to be this dumb.

Boon

Boon

Dec 8, 2008, 12:56:00 AM12/8/08

"At least" the whole group (except for Arny and Bob) is laughing at
you right now.

Thanks, buddy. Seriously.

Boon

Sophistic

Dec 8, 2008, 1:19:23 AM12/8/08
Boon fessed up:

> Let's face it...the whole killfile thing is a crappy, transparent ruse that
> isn't working.

Thanks for the admission your killfile ruse was a lie from the get-go.

Boon

Dec 8, 2008, 1:25:42 AM12/8/08

No, it means it's a strawman argument on your part. And now you've
just doubled it. And you're still hiding behind it because you know
you said something stupid in front of a bunch of people, and you're
afraid to admit it.

So, why don't you have the balls to admit you're wrong? Why are you
postponing the inevitable? See, if I made an erroneous error about
you and was proven wrong, I'd say, "Mangina, buddy, you're right."
You know why? Because I'm an adult and I'm accountable for what I
say. I don't suffer from personality disorders that prevent me from
admitting mistakes, or thinking that I'm better than anyone.

So...the next question is, how fucked up is your life? Something has
to explain why you're so bitter and sullen about the success of
others.

Boon

Sophistic

Dec 8, 2008, 1:57:40 AM12/8/08
The pompous gasbag bloviated:

> > Thanks for the admission your killfile ruse was a lie from the get-go.

> No, it means ...

You're writing on auto-pilot from things you've probably said to Arny in the
past.

Bereft of any fresh ideas, intellectually bankrupt, have turned you into a
parody of the MidYut.

UnsteadyKen

Dec 8, 2008, 3:27:34 AM12/8/08
Sophistic wrote...

> At least Ferstler was published in the U.S. You're still in the bush leagues
> compared to him.

Sir, in my capacity as unofficial spokesthing for the unfortunate
savages who inhabit the Rest Of The World may I object to this
slur on our fine countries. Thank you.

--
Ken
http://www.members.lycos.co.uk/buddyduck/

Sophistic

Dec 8, 2008, 3:40:40 AM12/8/08
UnsteadyKen objected:

>> At least Ferstler was published in the U.S. You're still in the bush leagues
>> compared to him.

> Sir, in my capacity as unofficial spokesthing for the unfortunate
> savages who inhabit the Rest Of The World may I object to this
> slur on our fine countries. Thank you.

Count your blessings. We're the ones stuck with Ferstler.

Clyde Slick

Dec 8, 2008, 8:57:47 AM12/8/08
On 8 Dec, 00:55, Boon <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote:

> You have no idea how dumb you look right now.  Thanks for making my
> night.  I couldn't have paid someone to be this dumb.
>

> Boon-

I remember when you hired Clerkie and had to fire him
after a week.

Boon

Dec 8, 2008, 9:31:23 AM12/8/08
On Dec 7, 10:57�pm, "Sophistic" <H...@HeeHaw.com> wrote:
> The pompous gasbag bloviated:
>
> > > Thanks for the admission your killfile ruse was a lie from the get-go.
> > No, it means ...
>
> You're writing on auto-pilot from things you've probably said to Arny in the
> past.

That's because you sound just like Arny. You're in a place where no
one likes you, yet you keep coming around for more abuse.

> Bereft of any fresh ideas, intellectually bankrupt, have turned you into a
> parody of the MidYut.

No, not really. After saying "Thanks for admitting...", you've
certainly become a parody of Arny, haven't you.

Boon

Boon

Dec 8, 2008, 9:46:20 AM12/8/08
On Dec 8, 12:27�am, UnsteadyKen <unsteadyken...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sophistic �wrote...
> > At least Ferstler was published in the U.S. You're still in the bush leagues
> > compared to him.
>
> Sir, in my capacity as unofficial spokesthing for the unfortunate
> savages who inhabit the Rest Of The World may I object to this
> slur on our fine countries. Thank you.

AudioEnz is a fine publication and has been in existence for over 20
years. It was originally a print magazine, but the publisher went to
an online version a few years ago (which is becoming a trend in the
publishing world). As it stands, it is the most widely read audio
magazine in New Zealand.

Perfect Sound Forever is another outlet for my writings. They are the
oldest online music website that is still running. I've written nearly
70 columns for them over the last 11 years. I feel grateful to them
since Jason Gross was the first person to publish my stuff online.
Because of that, I do the column for free.

Neither of these venues are the publication that pays my bills (or
most of them...I have 4 other writing gigs as well). But it's
probably better if Mangina doesn't figure it out. We all saw the
hatchet job he tried to impose on Jenn. What a loser.

Boon

Boon

Dec 8, 2008, 9:50:32 AM12/8/08

No one is stuck with Ferstler these days, Mangina. He never became a
wrecking ball, he never made a mark in the audio world. His reviews
have been read by a couple of thousand people at best. As a result,
he's no longer reviewing and has faded into obscurity. I've spoken
with a number of people in the world, including magazine publishers,
and no one has heard of him. I always have to describe him to people.

Boon

Boon

Dec 8, 2008, 9:55:00 AM12/8/08

LoL. I feel a little bad about what happened to Howard, but that's
what happens when you miss the point entirely. He thought that the
"tweako freakos" were ruining the hobby, when it was actually people
like him doing all of the damage. The people who ignore the
measurements and specs and just listen to the music are the ones
having fun, which is what you're supposed to do when you have a
hobby. People like Howard and Arny suck the fun out it, and that's
why no one knows who they are.

Boon

Jenn

Dec 8, 2008, 10:22:42 AM12/8/08
In article
<701ccd91-237f-4c9d...@t11g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>,
Clyde Slick <Mr.cly...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On 7 Dec, 13:07, Boon <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote:
> > On Dec 7, 8:38 am, Jenn <jenncondu...@mac.com> wrote:

> > > Hardly a "pretty face", but thanks for the comment on the bio! I need
> > > to have them update it to reflect my new duties there,
> >
> > It's the face of an intelligent woman who is artistic as well.
> > Sophomoric is probably just comparing you to the only other women he
> > comes in contact with (teenage Korean girls in massage parlors).  At
> > any rate, he's "outed" you, even though most of us already knew who
> > you are.  Perhaps he could start investigating that Atkinson fellow

> > who posts here...I think he works for Stereophile.
> >

> > Boon-
>
> I've seen Jenn's picture there a while ago, after she first
> mentioned her position at Cresta.
> Since any body with half a brain could figure to
> go look there, I didn't mention it because
> I didn't want to give Arny the clue he needed.

I don't mind anyone seeing that or knowing where I work. I might have
even posted a link to there at some point.

Clyde Slick

Dec 8, 2008, 5:30:23 PM12/8/08
On 8 Dec, 09:31, Boon <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote:

> No, not really.  After saying "Thanks for admitting...", you've
> certainly become a parody of Arny, haven't you.

He copies "the best of Arny"
what a maroon!

Clyde Slick

Dec 8, 2008, 5:33:08 PM12/8/08
On 8 Dec, 09:50, Boon <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote:
.

> > Ferstler.

>  I've spoken
> with a number of people in the world, including magazine publishers,
> and no one has heard of him.  I always have to describe him to people.
>
> Boon

Somebody needs to write "The Encyclopedia
of Professional Audio Clowns"

Boon

Dec 8, 2008, 6:42:06 PM12/8/08

I can't believe anyone would see the beating Arny takes here and then
think it's a good approach. The masochism factor is pretty obvious.

Boon

George M. Middius

Dec 8, 2008, 6:43:20 PM12/8/08

Boon said:

> > > No, not really. After saying "Thanks for admitting...", you've
> > > certainly become a parody of Arny, haven't you.
> >
> > He copies "the best of Arny"
> > what a maroon!
>
> I can't believe anyone would see the beating Arny takes here and then
> think it's a good approach. The masochism factor is pretty obvious.

There's something otherworldly about a Kroopologist.

Sophistic

Dec 8, 2008, 9:49:27 PM12/8/08
The pompous gasbag bloviated:

> > You're writing on auto-pilot from things you've probably said to Arny in the
> > past.

> That's because you sound just like Arny. You're in a place where no one likes
> you, yet you keep coming around for more abuse.

Hurling one "debating trade" trick after another after another after another
hoping something proves effective.

> > Bereft of any fresh ideas, intellectually bankrupt, have turned you into a
> > parody of the MidYut.

> No, not really. After saying "Thanks for admitting...", you've certainly
> become a parody of Arny, haven't you.

Well, well, a blatant IKYABWAI (which you'll likely deny to the bitter end)
posing as a question within a declarative statement is just richly hilarious!

But, within the past week, what do we have? Only this:
"Thanks Arny for admitting that your word means nothing!"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/87e153092c189016

And this:
"But thanks Arny for admitting that you believe everything you read on the
Internet."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/977189ac812fff76

'What's that stench of hypocrisy reeking me right out of the room?' thought a
befuddled Boon, before realizing the obvious.

Sophistic

Dec 8, 2008, 9:51:08 PM12/8/08
The pompous gasbag bloviated:

> > Count your blessings. We're the ones stuck with Ferstler.

> No one is stuck with Ferstler these days, Mangina.

Cute, were it original, but you've probably nicked it off the 'net ... something
else you may have in common with Clerkie.

Boon

Dec 9, 2008, 12:10:08 AM12/9/08
On Dec 8, 6:49�pm, "Sophistic" <H...@HeeHaw.com> wrote:
> The pompous gasbag bloviated:
>
> > > You're writing on auto-pilot from things you've probably said to Arny in the
> > > past.
> > That's because you sound just like Arny. �You're in a place where no one likes
> > you, yet you keep coming around for more abuse.
>
> Hurling one "debating trade" trick after another after another after another
> hoping something proves effective.

This isn't an IKYABWAI, but are you referring to yourself here?
Because that's the logical progression of your comment.

> > > Bereft of any fresh ideas, intellectually bankrupt, have turned you into a
> > > parody of the MidYut.
> > No, not really. �After saying "Thanks for admitting...", you've certainly
> > become a parody of Arny, haven't you.
>
> Well, well, a blatant IKYABWAI (which you'll likely deny to the bitter end)
> posing as a question within a declarative statement is just richly hilarious!

Um, no. You made a blanket statement with no support, and I provided
an exact reference that you were writing just like Arny. You lose.

> But, within the past week, what do we have? Only this:
> "Thanks Arny for admitting that your word means nothing!"
> �http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/87e153092c189016
>
> And this:
> "But thanks Arny for admitting that you believe everything you read on the
> Internet."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/977189ac812fff76

So you don't get irony? I'm not surprised.

> 'What's that stench of hypocrisy reeking me right out of the room?' thought a
> befuddled Boon, before realizing the obvious.

You can't be this stupid.

Boon

Boon

Dec 9, 2008, 12:15:18 AM12/9/08

Nicked what off the net? What the fuck are you talking about? Is it
just more strawmen? I can't tell. I've never seen anyone--not even
Arny--twist so violently away from the truth.

Look, Mangina...you're really not smart enough for this. You come
around, make juvenile comments, get your ass handed to you, and then
you scream and cry for weeks about how we're the mean ones and we're
all hypocrites. No one is buying it. If you don't believe me, we'll
give you the same test as Arny. Show your posts to your closest
friends and family, if you have any, and ask them if you're winning
debates or showing us who's boss. I can do it and get big laughs.
You can't.

You're...not...smart...enough...for...this. Being noisy is not the
same as being witty.

Boon

George M. Middius

Dec 9, 2008, 2:59:35 AM12/9/08

Boon said to StynchBlob:

> You can't be this stupid.

Don't sell a Kroopologist short. The other day, pajamaborg misused "mewl".
When I called him on it, he posted a dictionary citation that he actually
believed supported his usage, and then he claimed 'victory'.

Kroopologists live in their own little world.

George M. Middius

Dec 9, 2008, 3:01:47 AM12/9/08

Boon said:

> You're...not...smart...enough...for...this. Being noisy is not the
> same as being witty.

Styncho reminds me of Walsh's character in "Good Morning Vietnam". All he
did was bitch and whine and scowl and glower, until eventually Robin
Williams threw that "you need a BJ so bad" line at him.

Sophistic

Dec 9, 2008, 7:23:59 AM12/9/08
The pompous gasbag bloviated:

> > Cute, were it original, but you've probably nicked it off the 'net ...
> > something else you may have in common with Clerkie.

> Nicked what off the net? What the ...

Early occurence of the word way back 1998 by some weirdo named Corey Farr:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.music.hardcore/msg/8fb8dcd0e221de5d
whereabouts of Seattle, Washington which may be in proximity to Vancouver,
Washington. An acquaintance of yours, Boonie? Given your fag-slang proclivity
("tea-bagging" from some years past) and your unshakeable alliance with Boy
George kinda makes one wonder about your true nature.

Anyways, what a dorky-looking wanker you've turned into:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=98041264.
Sort of like a hardened Phineas Freak
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/206/491267111_09e0f83847.jpg but nowhere near as
funny.

However, you're just seething with bitter, hostile resentment seemingly from
every fiber of your being. What caused that? You were a good-natured dude
several years ago. Could it be due to your marital status as mentioned in your
MySpace page? It must have been an explosive divorce, where the ex-Mrs. took
custody of the rugrats, got a restraining order and ran you clear out of town.
It's as good an explanation as any of the venomous bile you habitually spew on
rao now.

You're certainly not the fat, happy slob of yesteryear looking for the next
great cheeseburger or jovially hoisting a round with fellow audiophiles:
http://www.enjoythemusic.com/ces2002/rao/. With the big chunks both divorce
lawyers, along with the alimony and child custody payments, have taken out of
your previously porcine hide, you're probably panhandling for chump change to
scrape up enough dough for the next burger.

It would be comical were it not so pitiful.

Boon

Dec 9, 2008, 9:46:21 AM12/9/08
On Dec 9, 4:23�am, "Sophistic" <H...@HeeHaw.com> wrote:
> The pompous gasbag bloviated:
>
> > > Cute, were it original, but you've probably nicked it off the 'net ...
> > > something else you may have in common with Clerkie.
> > Nicked what off the net? �What the ...
>
> Early occurence of the word way back 1998 by some weirdo named Corey Farr:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.music.hardcore/msg/8fb8dcd0e221de5d
> whereabouts of Seattle, Washington which may be in proximity to Vancouver,
> Washington.

Not really. It's on the other side of the state.

An acquaintance of yours, Boonie? Given your fag-slang proclivity
> ("tea-bagging" from some years past)

You think using the term "tea-bagging" makes you gay? Interesting.

and your unshakeable alliance with Boy
> George kinda makes one wonder about your true nature.

I've made that clear. But thanks for revealing your homophobia once
again.

> Anyways, what a dorky-looking wanker you've turned into:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&frie....

> Sort of like a hardened Phineas Freakhttp://farm1.static.flickr.com/206/491267111_09e0f83847.jpgbut nowhere near as
> funny.

Okay...so in one sentence you're calling me gay, and the next sentence
you're commenting on my personal appearance. Kinda makes one wonder
about your true nature.

> However, you're just seething with bitter, hostile resentment seemingly from
> every fiber of your being. What caused that? You were a good-natured dude
> several years ago.

I was? Really? Several years you called me caustic. That doesn't
sound good-natured to me!

Could it be due to your marital status as mentioned in your
> MySpace page? It must have been an explosive divorce, where the ex-Mrs. took
> custody of the rugrats, got a restraining order and ran you clear out of town.

Sorry, but none of that is true.

> It's as good an explanation as any of the venomous bile you habitually spew on
> rao now.

And what's the explanation for your bile? When's the last time you
were with a woman? Or a man?

> You're certainly not the fat, happy slob of yesteryear looking for the next
> great cheeseburger or jovially hoisting a round with fellow audiophiles:http://www.enjoythemusic.com/ces2002/rao/. With the big chunks both divorce
> lawyers, along with the alimony and child custody payments, have taken out of
> your previously porcine hide, you're probably panhandling for chump change to
> scrape up enough dough for the next burger.

That's some fantasy. Are you a chubbychaser and now you've been cock-
blocked?

> It would be comical were it not so pitiful.

Again, your life must be truly revolting for you to set out and
research lives of perfect strangers on the Internet. But then again
you failed to notice a vital piece of information on my MySpace page
that might have helped you figure out how you messed up so badly the
other day. At any rate, no, I will not date you.

Boon

Sophistic

Dec 10, 2008, 12:10:07 AM12/10/08
The pompous gasbag bloviated:

> you failed to notice a vital piece of information on my MySpace page

What, that you're a senior monkey at some rinky-dink outfit callled TONEdeaf
Audio? Hardly worth mentioning. There are only two U.S. audio publications that
matter: The Absolute Sound and, to a far lesser degree, Stereophile - everything
else is just background noise. You may fancy yourself a big fish, but it's in a
very, very, very, very small pond.

Changing thread headers is something you rarely - it at all - do. That you chose
to do so now is quite telling. The missive must have caused you a great deal of
pain, agony and/or discomfiture. What was it old trotsky used to say? Oh yeah,
that's right ...... SCORE!!!

Boon

Dec 10, 2008, 1:40:24 AM12/10/08
On Dec 9, 9:10�pm, "Sophistic" <H...@HeeHaw.com> wrote:
> The pompous gasbag bloviated:
>
> > you failed to notice a vital piece of information on my MySpace page
>
> What, that you're a senior monkey at some rinky-dink outfit callled TONEdeaf
> Audio? Hardly worth mentioning. There are only two U.S. audio publications that
> matter: The Absolute Sound and, to a far lesser degree, Stereophile - everything
> else is just background noise. You may fancy yourself a big fish, but it's in a
> very, very, very, very small pond.

Like I expected you to say that you really like the magazine. That
would require honesty.

> Changing thread headers is something you rarely - it at all - do. That you chose
> to do so now is quite telling. The missive must have caused you a great deal of
> pain, agony and/or discomfiture. What was it old trotsky used to say? Oh yeah,
> that's right ...... SCORE!!!

You must be joking. I change a header so I must be in pain? I'm not
the one exhaustively researching you, am I.

LOL!

Boon

Sophistic

Dec 10, 2008, 1:58:42 AM12/10/08
The pompous gasbag bloviated:

> > > you failed to notice a vital piece of information on my MySpace page

> > What, that you're a senior monkey at some rinky-dink outfit callled TONEdeaf
> >Audio? Hardly worth mentioning. There are only two U.S. audio publications
> >that
> > matter: The Absolute Sound and, to a far lesser degree, Stereophile -
> > everything
> > else is just background noise. You may fancy yourself a big fish, but it's
> > in a
> > very, very, very, very small pond.

> Like I expected you to say that you really like the magazine. That would
> require honesty.

I've never looked at it ... nor have any intentions of so doing.

> > Changing thread headers is something you rarely - it at all - do. That you
> > chose
> > to do so now is quite telling. The missive must have caused you a great deal
> > of
> > pain, agony and/or discomfiture. What was it old trotsky used to say? Oh
> > yeah,
> > that's right ...... SCORE!!!

> You must be joking. I change a header so I must be in pain?

No, seriously. When was the last time you had done so?

> I'm not the one exhaustively researching you, am I.

Second time recently you've posed a question as a statement. Does the question
mark symbol on your keyboard no longer work?

But to the gist of your supposed question, I guess a few minutes searching on
Google would indeed prove exhaustive for one with your mental capabilities.

> LOL!

You're horning in on "Sheeshhhh!" etc. territory there, Buffoon.

Boon

Dec 10, 2008, 2:06:24 AM12/10/08
On Dec 9, 10:58�pm, "Sophistic" <H...@HeeHaw.com> wrote:
> The pompous gasbag bloviated:

> > > What, that you're a senior monkey at some rinky-dink outfit callled TONEdeaf
> > >Audio? Hardly worth mentioning. There are only two U.S. audio publications
> > >that
> > > matter: The Absolute Sound and, to a far lesser degree, Stereophile -
> > > everything
> > > else is just background noise. You may fancy yourself a big fish, but it's
> > > in a
> > > very, very, very, very small pond.
> > Like I expected you to say that you really like the magazine. That would
> > require honesty.
>
> I've never looked at it ... nor have any intentions of so doing.

So you're completely ignorant of the subject. And you haven't noticed
that TAS's music magazine, Playback, has copied everything we've
done. And that we have more subscribers than they do. None of that
concerns you. You just want to hurt mean ol' Boon.

> > > Changing thread headers is something you rarely - it at all - do. That you
> > > chose
> > > to do so now is quite telling. The missive must have caused you a great deal
> > > of
> > > pain, agony and/or discomfiture. What was it old trotsky used to say? Oh
> > > yeah,
> > > that's right ...... SCORE!!!
> > You must be joking. �I change a header so I must be in pain?
>
> No, seriously. When was the last time you had done so?

Well, I used to do it all the time, and then I changed newsreaders so
the subject lines aren't as obvious when you post. George emailed me
last week and reminded me that Arny was doing it a lot. So I started
paying attention to it again. See, it had nothing to do with you, my
little sycophant.

> > I'm not the one exhaustively researching you, am I.
>
> Second time recently you've posed a question as a statement. Does the question
> mark symbol on your keyboard no longer work?

That sentence can be phrased either way. When it's declarative, it's
more sarcastic in tone. Trust me, I'm a professional.

> But to the gist of your supposed question, I guess a few minutes searching on
> Google would indeed prove exhaustive for one with your mental capabilities.

I do exhaustive research through Google all day long, but I suddenly
forget how when you come along. That's pretty unlikely. You really
need to edit yourself...or let me do it for you. It'll save both of
us time.

> > LOL!
>
> You're horning in on "Sheeshhhh!" etc. territory there, Buffoon.

I don't even know what that means, other than that you're finished.

Boon

Sophistic

Dec 10, 2008, 2:26:39 AM12/10/08
The pompous gasbag bloviated:

> I don't even know what that means, other than that you're finished.

Not quite, but you can have the last word on this thread.

Boon

Dec 10, 2008, 2:30:29 AM12/10/08

Why don't you read the magazine then? Ben Fong Torres is our music
editor. Todd Rundgren's wife just started writing for us. Ken
Kessler writes for us. Steve Hoffman did a column during our first
year-and-a-half. We're not "rinky-dink."

Just pretend I'm not there. Let's see if you can be objective.

Boon

Sophistic

Dec 10, 2008, 2:57:39 AM12/10/08
Boon wrote:

> Why don't you read the magazine then?

I just might, given the names being dropped.

> Ben Fong Torres is our music editor.

Is he still around? Didn't he, like, write for "Rolling Stone" a half-century or
so ago?

> Todd Rundgren's wife just started writing for us. Ken Kessler writes for us.
> Steve Hoffman did a column during our first year-and-a-half. We're not
> "rinky-dink."

> Just pretend I'm not there. Let's see if you can be objective.

I'll try to look at it tomorrow while at work. I definitely will want to check
out the old Hoffmann writings. I'd bought two copies of the Montrose S/T on
Audio Fidelity - one for current play and one for the future as backup just in
case.

Boon

Dec 10, 2008, 3:06:06 AM12/10/08
On Dec 9, 11:57�pm, "Sophistic" <H...@HeeHaw.com> wrote:
> Boon wrote:
> > Why don't you read the magazine then?
>
> I just might, given the names being dropped.
>
> > Ben Fong Torres is our music editor.
>
> Is he still around? Didn't he, like, write for "Rolling Stone" a half-century or
> so ago?

Since 1969. He's been busy writing best-sellers since he retired. He
joined our mag because he was a big fan.

> > Todd Rundgren's wife just started writing for us. �Ken Kessler writes for us.
> > Steve Hoffman did a column during our first year-and-a-half. �We're not
> > "rinky-dink."
> > Just pretend I'm not there. �Let's see if you can be objective.
>
> I'll try to look at it tomorrow while at work. I definitely will want to check
> out the old Hoffmann writings. I'd bought two copies of the Montrose S/T on
> Audio Fidelity - one for current play and one for the future as backup just in
> case.

Yeah, Steve's a buddy of mine. But considering I'm such an asshole
and George has clouded my judgment and i don't hate gays and women as
much as you do, that might be a total lie.

Boon

Clyde Slick

Dec 10, 2008, 9:22:39 AM12/10/08
On 10 Dec, 00:10, "Sophistic" <H...@HeeHaw.com> wrote:
> The pompous gasbag bloviated:
>
> > you failed to notice a vital piece of information on my MySpace page
>
> What, that you're a senior monkey at some rinky-dink outfit callled TONEdeaf
> Audio? Hardly worth mentioning. There are only two U.S. audio publications that
> matter: The Absolute Sound and, to a far lesser degree, Stereophile - everything
> else is just background noise. You may fancy yourself a big fish, but it's in a
> very, very, very, very small pond.

"At least " he is niot a fish out of water.

Sophistic

Dec 15, 2008, 1:01:07 AM12/15/08
Boon wrote:

> I'm an editor and writer for a music and audio magazine with nearly 150,000
> subscribers all over the globe.

Proof?

Boon

Dec 15, 2008, 1:04:38 AM12/15/08

Name and address?

Boon

Sophistic

Dec 15, 2008, 1:14:34 AM12/15/08
Boon wrote:

> > > I'm an editor and writer for a music and audio magazine with nearly
> > > 150,000 subscribers all over the globe.

> > Proof?

> Name and address?

No proof. No surprise. No other word, then, but "Liar."

Boon

Dec 15, 2008, 1:20:54 AM12/15/08

Weren't you chiding me the other day about using "debating trade"
tactics, hypocrite? It all comes down to this...you're an anonymous
Internet asshole. The information would be yours for the taking, but
you're too afraid to "come out."

That's your problem, not mine. You lose. You're dismissed.

Boon

Sophistic

Dec 15, 2008, 1:26:22 AM12/15/08
BaBoon wrote:

> That's your problem, not mine. You lose. You're dismissed.

You made a claim that you're unable to substantiate. Thus exposed, you proceed
to throw a temper tantrum.

Boon

Dec 15, 2008, 1:31:00 AM12/15/08

It's not a temper tantrum. Just give me your contact information and
I'll be happy to comply. Why do you think this is such an outrageous
request? We send out this information every day. Why are you so
different? Are you not trustworthy?

Boon

Sophistic

Dec 15, 2008, 2:01:34 AM12/15/08
BaBoon wrote:

> > > That's your problem, not mine. ?You lose. ?You're dismissed.

> > You made a claim that you're unable to substantiate. Thus exposed, you
> > proceed
> > to throw a temper tantrum.

> It's not a temper tantrum. Just give me your contact information and I'll be
> happy to comply. Why do you think this is such an outrageous
request?

We both know why I wouldn't contact you in such a way. I don't want my real name
known on rao. But you're using this as a face-saving ploy to avoid having to
publicly substantiate a braggodocio public claim you made at risk of
jeopardizing what credibility you might otherwise have.

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Dec 15, 2008, 2:05:58 AM12/15/08

Another alternative, of course, is that Boon offers you proof but not
on your terms.

2pid and Clyde tried the same argument you're using on me. "If you
won't say who you are, then you never served in the Army."

I'd say "Sugar was offered the chance to get his proof (but on terms
other than those he liked). He then chose to start calling people
names."

Jenn

Dec 15, 2008, 2:05:53 AM12/15/08
In article <EeednZ_EYupbndvU...@giganews.com>,

> > > You made a claim that you're unable to substantiate. Thus exposed, you
> > > proceed
> > > to throw a temper tantrum.
>
> > It's not a temper tantrum. Just give me your contact information and I'll
> > be
> > happy to comply. Why do you think this is such an outrageous
> request?
>
> We both know why I wouldn't contact you in such a way. I don't want my real
> name
> known on rao.

Arny will have words with you about that.

Or not.

Boon

Dec 15, 2008, 2:07:39 AM12/15/08

We are a legitimate business dealing with legitimate customers. We
are not going to send marketing information to anonymous people on the
Internet who obviously have an ax to grind. Nowhere did I say I was
going to make you known on RAO. My email address is contained in my
posts.

If you want to be an anonymous Internet asshole attacking people, you
give up certain rights. It makes perfect sense. That's the price you
pay for being a coward.

Boon

Sophistic

Dec 15, 2008, 2:20:35 AM12/15/08
Boon wrote:

> Nowhere did I say I was going to make you known on RAO. My email address is
> contained in my
posts.

Append @sbcglobal.net to sophistic if you want to send an e-mail.

Boon

Dec 15, 2008, 3:33:11 AM12/15/08

That's not what I asked. I need your name and address.

Why? Well, let's look at it this way. So far, you've told a lot of
lies about me, from trying to peddle my old columns to JA to
abandoning my children. You haven't offered one shred of proof of any
of this, and when proven wrong you merely move onto the next
accusation or straw man (another lame discussion of killfiles,
anyone?). I need an act of good faith from you, and that's to reveal
your identity to me.

There will be no more proving anything to you. There is no reason to
do it. You have zero credibility here. You can blather on me about me
lying all day long, but you've been the one telling lies. And until
you can start being accountable for the things that you say, then the
onus is on you for proving me wrong, not for me to prove myself
right. As an anonymous coward, that's all you deserve.

No one else has given you this much attention. It's clear that when I
respond to you, it's probably the best thing that's happened to you
all day. I'm sorry, but I can't waste my time on a douchebag like
you. So email me with your name and address. I need to see if you
can say any of these things to my face before I make any sort of
effort to comply with your silly demands.

Boon

Sophistic

Dec 15, 2008, 5:58:23 AM12/15/08
BaBoon howled:

> That's not what I asked. I need your name and address.

That's not going to happen.

> Why? Well, let's look at it this way. So far, you've told a lot of lies
> about me, from trying to peddle my old columns to JA

I had merely asked whether you'd ever been published by TAS or Stereophile, so
your preceding statement is fictitious.

> to abandoning my children.

You may be mistaking with Arny on that; I derisively speculated your ex-wife
stayed in Southern California with custody of any children after the divorce
mentioned on your MySpace page, which did bring up an intriguing point when you
offered to send pictures of them taken by cell phone to Arny complete with their
school IDs: it sounds as though you have custody of them even though the mothers
seem to automatically be granted custody. So, did your ex-wife not want custody
of them or did divorce proceedings rule her to be an unfit mother?

> You haven't offered one shred of proof

You're the one who stills needs to prove your claim of 150,000 readers or
subscribers. Until you can do that, working yourself up into a frenzied lather
won't restore your diminishing credibility.

Arny Krueger

Dec 15, 2008, 7:07:10 AM12/15/08
"Sophistic" <Ha...@HeeHaw.com> wrote in message

That's the Marc persona as we have grown to know and *love* him.

Arny Krueger

Dec 15, 2008, 7:09:03 AM12/15/08

>>> You made a claim that you're unable to substantiate.
>>> Thus exposed, you proceed
>>> to throw a temper tantrum.
>
>> It's not a temper tantrum. Just give me your contact
>> information and I'll be happy to comply. Why do you
>> think this is such an outrageous
> request?
>
> We both know why I wouldn't contact you in such a way. I
> don't want my real name known on rao.

Yup, you're just another coward with a big mouth who can't back up one iota
of what he says.

In your way Syphlistic, you are a good match for Marc.

Arny Krueger

Dec 15, 2008, 7:10:57 AM12/15/08
"Boon" <vinyl...@aol.com> wrote in message

> We are a legitimate business dealing with legitimate
> customers.

An assertion weakened by your presence in said alleged business.

> We are not going to send marketing information to anonymous
> people on the Internet who obviously have an ax to grind.

Why not?

Got something to hide?

You need to provide comparable information to TAS if you are going to assert
that you compete with them.

Clyde Slick

Dec 15, 2008, 8:42:08 AM12/15/08
On 15 Dec, 02:01, "Sophistic" <H...@HeeHaw.com> wrote:

> We both know why I wouldn't contact you in such a way. I don't want my real name
> known on rao.

LOL!
then don't expect anyone else to divulge real world data to you,
whoever the fuck you are.

Clyde Slick

Dec 15, 2008, 8:45:17 AM12/15/08
On 15 Dec, 02:05, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

<artygu...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > That's your problem, not mine.  You lose.  You're dismissed.
>
> > You made a claim that you're unable to substantiate. Thus exposed, you proceed
> > to throw a temper tantrum.
>
> Another alternative, of course, is that Boon offers you proof but not
> on your terms.
>
> 2pid and Clyde tried the same argument you're using on me. "If you
> won't say who you are, then you never served in the Army."

You're just another anonymous moron
I have to deal with.
Your credibility is rather low.
I have no indication that you served
in the army, or, that if you did,
you were an officer.

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Dec 15, 2008, 8:50:03 AM12/15/08
On Dec 15, 6:09 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "Sophistic" <H...@HeeHaw.com> wrote in message

Yu said that you aren't insane. Prove it. LOL!

> In your way Syphlistic, you are a good match for Marc.

I think sugar is your sockpuppet, GOIA. You both make up names that
twist handles or email addresses like "baboon", "arty-farty-guy"
"SHITR" and "Syphlistic".

Or does sugar just attend your church and get these fine Christian
ideas from your minister? LOL!

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Dec 15, 2008, 8:57:10 AM12/15/08
On Dec 15, 7:45 am, Clyde Slick <Mr.clydesl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 15 Dec, 02:05, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
>

> <artygu...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > You made a claim that you're unable to substantiate. Thus exposed, you proceed
> > > to throw a temper tantrum.
>
> > Another alternative, of course, is that Boon offers you proof but not
> > on your terms.
>
> > 2pid and Clyde tried the same argument you're using on me. "If you
> > won't say who you are, then you never served in the Army."
>
> You're just another anonymous moron
> I have to deal with.
> Your credibility is rather low.

Um, compared to who? You? 2pid?

> I have no indication that you served
> in the army, or, that if you did,
> you were an officer.

As I said... Thank you for proving my point. LOL!

The bigger point is who cares whether you believe me or not? I don't.
I've done what I've done, Clyde. To the left of me is my "I love me"
wall. Ask a vet what that is sometime. Other, smarter people have
based their judgements on whether I've served or not based on what
I've written. You're too blinded to see what that means.

It's really going to piss you and 2pid off when I pick up LTC.

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Dec 15, 2008, 8:59:22 AM12/15/08
On Dec 15, 6:07 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "Sophistic" <H...@HeeHaw.com> wrote in message

Yes, GOIA, you are humble and loveable. And that's why *everybody* is
simply in *love* with you!

There must be 100s of GOIA admirers out there. Yet none ever seem to
appear. Isn't that strange? LOL!

Boon

Dec 15, 2008, 9:53:48 AM12/15/08
On Dec 15, 2:58�am, "Sophistic" <H...@HeeHaw.com> wrote:
> BaBoon howled:
>
> > That's not what I asked. �I need your name and address.
>
> That's not going to happen.
>
> > Why? �Well, let's look at it this way. �So far, you've told a lot of lies
> > about me, from trying to peddle my old columns to JA
>
> I had merely asked whether you'd ever been published by TAS or Stereophile, so
> your preceding statement is fictitious.
>
> > to abandoning my children.
>
> You may be mistaking with Arny on that; I derisively speculated your ex-wife
> stayed in Southern California with custody of any children after the divorce
> mentioned on your MySpace page,

Wrong.

which did bring up an intriguing point when you
> offered to send pictures of them taken by cell phone to Arny complete with their
> school IDs: it sounds as though you have custody of them even though the mothers
> seem to automatically be granted custody. So, did your ex-wife not want custody
> of them or did divorce proceedings rule her to be an unfit mother?

None of the above.

> > You haven't offered one shred of proof

I've offered plenty of proof.

> You're the one who stills needs to prove your claim of 150,000 readers or
> subscribers. Until you can do that, working yourself up into a frenzied lather
> won't restore your diminishing credibility.

Name and address please.

Boon

Boon

Dec 15, 2008, 9:59:52 AM12/15/08
On Dec 15, 4:10�am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "Boon" <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote in message

We have nothing to hide. TAS has the information.

If you follow the proper business protocols, you can have it too.
It's not my place to splash it all over the Internet. I'm not going to
jeopardize my job by responding to a couple of guys who have lied
about my personal life.

Boon

Arny Krueger

Dec 15, 2008, 10:02:44 AM12/15/08
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" <arty...@hotmail.com>
wrote in message

> On Dec 15, 6:07 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com>
> wrote:
>> "Sophistic" <H...@HeeHaw.com> wrote in message

>>> You made a claim that you're unable to substantiate.
>>> Thus exposed, you proceed to throw a temper tantrum.
>>
>> That's the Marc persona as we have grown to know and
>> *love* him.
>
> Yes, GOIA, you are humble and loveable. And that's why
> *everybody* is simply in *love* with you!

How many real people live in your little RAO universe SHITY? Five? Eight?

> There must be 100s of GOIA admirers out there.

Could be. After all, unlike you SHITR I have a life outside of RAO.

Yet none ever seem to appear.

Actually they have from time to time, but your inabiltiy to admit that
speaks to your habitual lying, SHITR.

> Isn't that strange?

What is strange is even 5 people willing to put so much effort into
preserving RAO as a Middiot-dominated intellectual wasteland.

Boon

Dec 15, 2008, 10:05:15 AM12/15/08
On Dec 15, 7:02�am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" <artygu...@hotmail.com>
> wrote in messagenews:67906e6d-a1c2-4608...@w1g2000prk.googlegroups.com
> preserving RAO as a Middiot-dominated intellectual wasteland.-

We want to preserve an Arny-free RAO, not the current one.

Shhh! understands the business aspect of this situation. You and CISG
do not. Neither of you appear to have any success in the business
world. Coincidence?

Boon

Sophistic

Dec 15, 2008, 10:05:24 AM12/15/08
BaBoon does an Arny:

> > > You haven't offered one shred of proof

> I've offered plenty of proof.

You're arguing with yourself there, you know.

BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAA!!!!!!

Boon

Dec 15, 2008, 10:06:28 AM12/15/08

I've made the offer. You've run away from it.

Cry me a river, bitch.

Boon

Arny Krueger

Dec 15, 2008, 10:09:44 AM12/15/08
"Sophistic" <Ha...@HeeHaw.com> wrote in message

Marc has proven himself to be intellectually unable to know what proof even
is.

Arny Krueger

Dec 15, 2008, 10:11:37 AM12/15/08
> On Dec 15, 4:10?am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com>

> wrote:
>> "Boon" <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote in message

>>> We are a legitimate business dealing with legitimate
>>> customers.
>>
>> An assertion weakened by your presence in said alleged
>> business.
>>
>>> We ?are not going to send marketing information to
>>> anonymous people on the ?Internet who obviously have an

>>> ax to grind.
>>
>> Why not?
>>
>> Got something to hide?
>>
>> You need to provide comparable information to TAS if you
>> are going to assert that you compete with them.
>
> We have nothing to hide. TAS has the information.
>
> If you follow the proper business protocols, you can have
> it too.

Thanks for contradicting yourself Marc. In another post you said that there
was no way I could have it.

So which post is true and which post is a lie?

> It's not my place to splash it all over the
> Internet. I'm not going to jeopardize my job by
> responding to a couple of guys who have lied about my
> personal life.

Marc, why are you so stuffy about people who lie about people's personal
life, given the hundreds of lies you've told about me?

Oh I get it, you can dish it out but you can't take it.

Sophistic

Dec 15, 2008, 10:13:21 AM12/15/08
BaBoon howled:

> > > I've offered plenty of proof.

> > You're arguing with yourself there, you know.

> > BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAA!!!!!!

> I've made the offer. You've run away from it.

You've made a public claim that you refuse to publicly substantiate.

No transparently hollow, face-saving deflective ploy is going to alter that.

And you further compound it by calling into question whatever credibility you
may have once had.

Arny Krueger

Dec 15, 2008, 10:14:04 AM12/15/08
> On Dec 15, 7:02?am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com>

> wrote:
>> "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" <artygu...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote in
>> messagenews:67906e6d-a1c2-4608...@w1g2000prk.googlegroups.com

>>> Yes, GOIA, you are humble and loveable. And that's why
>>> *everybody* is simply in *love* with you!
>>
>> How many real people live in your little RAO universe
>> SHITY? ?Five? Eight?

>>> There must be 100s of GOIA admirers out there.
>>
>> Could be. After all, unlike you SHITR I have a life
>> outside of RAO.
>>
>> Yet none ever seem to appear.
>>
>> Actually they have from time to time, but your inabiltiy
>> to admit that
>> speaks to your habitual lying, SHITR.
>>
>>> Isn't that strange?
>>
>> What is strange is even 5 people willing to put so much
>> effort into
>> preserving RAO as a Middiot-dominated intellectual
>> wasteland.-
>
> We want to preserve an Arny-free RAO, not the current one.

Marc, given that I post a lot of inconvenient truths, like the facts about
your lies of this morning, I can see why you want to see me leave.

> Shhh! understands the business aspect of this situation.

SHITR doesn't exist in the real world, we do. Your mention of him is yet
another deception and distraction.

> You and CISG do not.

Marc, your usual lies and delusional assertions are falling apart before
your very eyes. Again.

> Neither of you appear to have any success in the business
> world.

Post my resume Marc or admit that you really don't know anything about my

Boon

Dec 15, 2008, 10:16:38 AM12/15/08
On Dec 15, 7:11�am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "Boon" <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > On Dec 15, 4:10?am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com>
> > wrote:
> >> "Boon" <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >> An assertion weakened by your presence in said alleged
> >> business.

> >> Why not?
>
> >> Got something to hide?
>
> >> You need to provide comparable information to TAS if you
> >> are going to assert that you compete with them.
>
> > We have nothing to hide. �TAS has the information.
>
> > If you follow the proper business protocols, you can have
> > it too.
>
> Thanks for contradicting yourself Marc. In another post you said that there
> was no way I could have it.
>
> So which post is true and which post is a lie?

Both are true. You are not a viable business entity, and therefore
you cannot follow the proper business protocols.

> > It's not my place to splash it all over the
> > Internet. I'm not going to jeopardize my job by
> > responding to a couple of guys who have lied about my
> > personal life.
>
> Marc, why are you so stuffy about people who lie about people's personal
> life, given the hundreds of lies you've told about me?

I haven't lied about you. Do you really want to talk about your
pedophilia on Usenet again?

> Oh I get it, you can dish it out but you can't take it.

What are you talking about? You've been lying about my family for
years. You make up stuff about me out of thin air, and I use your
observable behavior on this newsgroup. That's the relationship you
and I have cultivated over the last decade.

Boon

Arny Krueger

Dec 15, 2008, 10:21:24 AM12/15/08

> BaBoon howled:

>>> You're arguing with yourself there, you know.
>
>>> BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAA!!!!!!
>
>> I've made the offer. You've run away from it.
>
> You've made a public claim that you refuse to publicly
> substantiate.

Right. And, then Marc lies about whether he'll distribute the information
privately.

> No transparently hollow, face-saving deflective ploy is
> going to alter that.

As usual Marc is his worst own enemy.

> And you further compound it by calling into question
> whatever credibility you may have once had.

Marc is trying hard to have even less credibility than the Middiot.

Clyde Slick

Dec 15, 2008, 10:23:56 AM12/15/08
On 15 Dec, 10:14, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:

> Post my resume Marc or admit that you really don't know anything about my

> success in the business world.-

It is nothing but Dust in the Wind.

Boon

Dec 15, 2008, 10:26:48 AM12/15/08
On Dec 15, 7:21�am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "Sophistic" <H...@HeeHaw.com> wrote in message

> > BaBoon howled:

> >> I've made the offer. �You've run away from it.
>
> > You've made a public claim that you refuse to publicly
> > substantiate.
>
> Right. And, then Marc lies about whether he'll distribute the information
> privately.

I didn't lie about whether or not I'll distribute the information
privately. The information gets distributed privately every day.

> > No transparently hollow, face-saving deflective ploy is
> > going to alter that.
>
> As usual Marc is his worst own enemy.

Blah blah blah.

> > And you further compound it by calling into question
> > whatever credibility you may have once had.
>
> Marc is trying hard to have even less credibility than the Middiot.

I notice you didn't mention yourself. I remember when you said the
kiddy porn had infants in it, yet the MSP said the subjects were most
likely over the age of 18. Is that what you mean by "less credibility
than the Middiot?"

Boon

It is loading more messages.