Whats the scene like in Seattle, Washington?

Brannan J

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

I guess we'll find out March 5th.

Justin Brannan
Indecision, Milhouse and The Judas Factor

"Drive my car into the ocean...
You'll think I'm dead...but I'll sail away...
on the wave of mutilation..."

jason dexter graham

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

lotsa people in flannel shirts and long underwear w/ long hair

"you better give your soul to the lord.
cause the rest of your sorry ass is mine"

-the undertaker

Trisha Truezero

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

Brannan J wrote:

> I guess we'll find out March 5th.

one word:
grunge

trisha
--
-----
you can never turn me off, just turn me upside down -- spinanes

"i am the chiauahua of humans" -- LPC '98

SensoWar

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

THERE IS A SEATTLE HARDCORE SCENE YOU DUMBFUCKS

remember:
the goathouse
the velvet elvis
the black cat

grunge was dead in Seattle before it went out in other parts of the country.
it's dead

jason dexter graham

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

you are wrong!
there is no seattle hardcore scene, just mother love bone and green river
i dont know what the fuck you're talkin about dude...

"you better give your soul to the lord.
cause the rest of your sorry ass is mine"

-the undertaker

jason dexter graham

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

remember the cathouse? and raisin' hell at the 7th veil?!
oh man! girlsgirlsgirls!!!

Corey Barr

Mar 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/4/98

Bunch of prettyboys.

On 27 Feb 1998 15:37:11 GMT, bran...@aol.com (Brannan J) wrote:

>I guess we'll find out March 5th.

Corey Barr

Mar 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/5/98

And an alley whore. I give handjobs to hardcore kids for $5 in
doorways in alleys. Sometimes between bands I corner kids at shows
and say "wanna see some pussy?"

OFCorey

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998 23:22:52 -0800, **Veiled Avengers**
<ma...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

>of which corey barr was NOT one.
>he is one UGLY Mother fucker

Corey Barr