Confidential Briefing on LRH

Thetaone

Aug 26, 2010, 8:03:48 AM8/26/10
Over the past few months I've exchanged emails with a number of
Scientologists on the upper Bridge, and I've once again run into a very
curious phenomenon when the topic goes onto LRH in PT. You see I also
ran into this exact same phenomenon quite a few years ago when I was
actively posting on the newsgroups.

Now I should point out that none of these people told me, or indicated,
or even hinted for that matter, that such a confidential briefing ever
existed or occurred. I am well aware that any who receive such a
briefing must sign a non-disclosure agreement with rather severe
penalties such as being declared, expelled, prosecuted, sued for
enormous sums of money, etc. Luckily, I never received such a
"briefing" from Int Mgmt, or anyone else for that matter, and thus have
never signed any type of non-disclosure agreement with anyone on the
subject. I am therefore free to discuss the subject all I want.

So who tipped me off about this confidential "briefing"? Well Int Mgmt.
- YOU DID.

Your big clumsy fingerprint is all over the behavior of these people.

You see, it's the omitted.

It's nothing they've said, it's what they WON'T talk about, it's the
area they all try so hard to AVOID, it's the subject which causes
tremendous BPC with them.

And that subject is "What is LRH doing in PT, and have you been in-comm
with him?"

Boy does that generate some tone arm action. Unfortunately however, the
TA just stacks-up and won't blow down. Not a good thing.

So now, we've got all these "OTs" running around with tremendous BPC on
the subject of LRH, and they can't discuss it, and they can't as-is it,
and it becomes a great big withhold, and a great big mess.

Now who would want that?

The following is not indicative of anything I've been told, but rather
reflects my own initial conclusions on the subject based on the behavior
of others, gradually replaced by my own knowingness on the subject.

I believe that all these people, and I'm guessing most Scientologists on
the upper bridge for that matter, received at some point, a
"Confidential Briefing" on LRH, which contained some very nasty false
data about LRH. And since this data was apparently coming directly from
Int Mgmt., or maybe even COB himself, many people, upsetting as it may
have been, gave it undue credence it did not deserve.

I believe that these people were told that LRH committed some crimes,
that he was heavily taking drugs, and that towards the end he declined
into a very low condition before dying. I believe that these people
were told that they must never discuss this with anyone, as it would
severely injure Scientology and reflect very badly upon it.

I believe they were also told that they must never, under any
circumstances, try to contact LRH, that he had "passed-on", and that to
do so would mean an immediate declare, expulsion, and a vigorous
lawsuit. Additionally, due to his "lower condition", if they believed
they were receiving any communications from him, they should immediately
cut the line, discount anything they may have received, and report any
such occurrence immediately and only, to a special terminal within Int
Mgmt, at which point, they would likely be hauled-in for a very rigorous
round of Sec-Checking.

What is one of the primary goals of a suppressive? The cutting of
comm-lines.

Cutting Ron's comm-lines therefore, would be VERY high on their list.

Those who knew Ron personally, and had previous comm-lines with him
would be of "special interest" and may have been the target of more
elaborate ops designed to weaken and break those lines. To create an
ARCX between you and Ron.

Well, I have known LRH for a very, VERY long time on the track. He & I
have had some interesting times together, and through it all, he has
remained a steadfast friend to me. And I am very proud to say that he
is MY friend as well. He has never abandoned nor betrayed me, though
others would have had me believe otherwise.

I can tell you honestly, right now in PT, that he is NOT in some type of
feeble or lower condition, and if you were told this, it was a LIE.

LRH is a VERY good gameplayer, and an excellent strategist.

He knew what was going on in the church and what was coming, including
the "freezone".

He USES the motions of others to his advantage, and to strengthen and
advance his own players.

For those OT III or above, OT VII completion would be better, who knew
LRH personally, brush-aside what you may have BEEN TOLD about him; throw
out any false viewpoints or considerations which may have been forced
upon you; and remember the being YOU KNEW, from YOUR OWN PERSONAL
INVOLVEMENT WITH HIM.

The lie, attempting to cover the truth, is always later on the chain.

Just think about him, the being YOU knew, and your attention line will
go there.

From the Code of Honor:

6. Never compromise with your own reality.
7. Never permit your affinity to be alloyed.
14 . Be your own adviser; keep your own counsel and select your own
decisions.

Reconnect with him on your own, I am not to be another via, relay
terminal, or middleman for your comm with him, nor do I desire to be
such. Nor should you allow anyone or anything else to be a via or
substitute for a direct line with him.

Reestablish and maintain your own line, and get the truth from him.

However I should also point out that a few of the high-level Enslaver
team members are very good at impersonating identities and beingnesses,
and disseminating false information, so you may have to come up to speed
rather quickly on spotting and dealing with them, and any case you may
yet have related to them. Such is the nature of the game we're playing.

ARC,

David

Admire All

Aug 26, 2010, 9:35:54 AM8/26/10
"Thetaone" <thet...@icehouse.net> schrieb ...

> What is one of the primary goals of a suppressive? The cutting of
> comm-lines.
>
> Cutting Ron's comm-lines therefore, would be VERY high on their list.
>
> Those who knew Ron personally, and had previous comm-lines with him
> would be of "special interest" and may have been the target of more
> elaborate ops designed to weaken and break those lines. To create an
> ARCX between you and Ron.
>

> Well, I have known LRH for a very, VERY long time on the track. He & I
> have had some interesting times together, and through it all, he has
> remained a steadfast friend to me. And I am very proud to say that he
> is MY friend as well. He has never abandoned nor betrayed me, though
> others would have had me believe otherwise.
>
> I can tell you honestly, right now in PT, that he is NOT in some type of
> feeble or lower condition, and if you were told this, it was a LIE.
>
> LRH is a VERY good gameplayer, and an excellent strategist.
>
> He knew what was going on in the church and what was coming, including
> the "freezone".

! (!!!)

!

> Reconnect with him on your own, I am not to be another via, relay
> terminal, or middleman for your comm with him, nor do I desire to be
> such. Nor should you allow anyone or anything else to be a via or
> substitute for a direct line with him.

Channelling?
http://fzmaa.wordpress.com/2009/11/18/channelling/

> Reestablish and maintain your own line, and get the truth from him.

Ron-Com:
http://fzmaa.wordpress.com/2009/11/28/ron-communications/

HowTo:
http://fzmaa.wordpress.com/2009/12/01/gathering-insight/

*

Admire All!

Leonardo Been (Plato)

Aug 26, 2010, 11:55:34 AM8/26/10
(Includes the Definition of Truth)

Human Rights Order on Satan, last incarnation being l. ron hubbard
(incl. Definition of 'Karma,' of 'Truth,' and of 'Punishment')

{HRO 20081017-V2.5}

(Version 2.5
on 22 Dec 2009)

(suitable for foreign
language students)

(view Summary
by skipping
indentation)

(does NOT suit
sociopaths)

'

(Definition of Truth):

"Truth is defined in your soul, as

'That what happened, plus, who caused it, plus,
the intentions of who caused it'

- truth then (though it can be hidden in various ways)
is absolute, it obviously can not ever be erased,
no matter how distant in time it has come to pass

- truth further, having become part of The Creation
the moment something happened or was intended, can
forever be remembered or viewed." {definition}

Koos Nolst Trenite
human rights philosopher and poet

'

'

If you had sufficient knowledge about, care for and understanding of
Mankind, and of life itself, then

you would have given this order yourself, and I would then not have
had to do so.

'

The order is called a Human Rights Order, because it is based on
sufficient understanding, as found in the Human Rights Issues
and in Fine Particle Physics.

'

'

The Human Rights Order is as follows:

Anyone who supports or aids or promotes the individual who is
last known as l. ron hubbard (L. Ron Hubbard),

is an enemy of Mankind, to the degree of the support or aid or
promotion of the individual last known as l. ron hubbard, that
is given or intended.

This particular order can not be revoked, and remains in force
for all eternity, as explained below.

'

Not only sufficient data, but also sufficient understanding, has been
made available to you and accessible by you, to be able for you to
comply with this order,

and also to understand its additional order of being permanent, of
being irrevocable, for all time.

'

It applies, retroactively, also to those - including me - who
have IN THE PAST (including in past lives, which are as valid
as any other life or existence, in which one) in some way
supported this individual, but it applies then obviously only

to the extent that someone does not revoke, or refuses to
revoke and to denounce past support, *(1)

indeed support given also in past lives, which are, by
definition, not less lived, and not with less future
conditions created, of course, as one's present life time,

with my stereotype example of the Eiffel
Tower: If you did (help to) build that
structure in your previous life time, then

it is still standing there now, isn't it - it
did not disappear, when your body died, right?
*(a)

So if you wrote a book with a "glowing account of
support for the individual and his work," then
that book, and its possible influence, continue
of course to exist also in your present life time
- you might be willing to admit - as your creation

of possible support for the individual, last known as
l. ron hubbard, who is the object of this Human Rights
Order.

'

Satan is not 'a concept,' nor 'an Energy' - but it is an actual
individual soul, who has decided at some time (out of the usual
motives of Insanity, such as Envy and Hate, and much much longer
ago than Earth myths claim) to "seek his joy in destroying The
Creation," and to destroy as many souls as he could capture by
whatever means, in people's distant spiritual pasts, which he
himself, not entirely without intended accuracy, places at about
75 million years ago, and since then to destroy any captive
people or souls, permanently to become and to remain what you
now call sociopaths, or Criminal Minds,

those WHO ENJOY TO BE EVIL, *(3)

and that of course RESULTS in them producing, and projecting or
inflicting on everybody their Evil, Harmfully Altered Life
Energies. *(2)

And whether those individuals are alive (born in a body) or
dead (currently not born) MAKES NO DIFFERENCE in their JOY nor
in their PRACTICING their JOY TO BE EVIL, to inflict Evil
ENERGIES onto you, onto others, onto your body and onto the
body of others.

'

Due to the proven, very distant past as well as present nature
of the individual mentioned to be the soul called Satan, or
Shaitan or Dark Soul

- TRUTH BEING ABSOLUTE AND AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING FOR ALL
TIME TO COME -

accounts of which have been made available by me to you,
and have been made understandable to you, by me,

accounts counting from the very beginning,

which is when this individual decided to create his
own condition of 'the Joy of being Evil,'

and to inflict and force the same condition upon as
many as he could do - including on unborn babies -
and with gruesome irreversibility,

as well as his activities of robbing the soul
of others of essential Life Energies, such as
your native Beauty,

the individual's most gruesome, widely enforced and
copied acts of Enjoying to be Evil to others

- which all can be remembered and viewed by anyone,
no matter how distantly in the past these have
been inflicted on you -

most simply described as his irreversible
contempt for Life and for people,

his "solving over-population" by mass
extermination, to hide the Joy of Being
Evil, where "Life is a game," to obtain
the Life Energies of those exterminated,
for himself,

the "Joy" of mass extermination of Life

- as we have seen it, on a very
much smaller scale, repeated
here in the last World War -

as hate of The Creation: destroying whole,
populated planets, blowing them up, *(b)
for the only "reason," that the population is
alive and is very beautiful and very happy,

destroying it in his pretense of "being
separate from The Creation," that anyone
nevertheless is part of,

also he, the individual who now
takes great JOY and PRIDE in very
clever deception - in having set
up the pretense of "helping people
to become whole again,"

but only to further and much
deeper to make people Blind
forever: to never even suspect
his past and his actual intention
to dominate and rule all minds he
can thus overwhelm,

as the only thing he has ever
wanted to do and will ever want
to do, not himself responding
to any approach or therapy
whatsoever, since ever and now,

thus - explained in simplest of words and facts -

this particular Human Rights Order CAN NOT BE REVOKED.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Solomon's wisdom was greater
than the wisdom of
all the men of the East,
and greater
than all the wisdom of Egypt.'

1 Kings 4:30

_________
Textnotes:

(a) Definition of Karma:

'Karma' - the belief system introduced and maintained by
Criminal Minds, to make you NOT LOOK at their Evil acts on
you and others.

If you did (help to) build that structure in your previous
life time, then it is still standing there now, isn't it
- it did not disappear, when your body died, right?

If you wrote a book with a "glowing account of support for
the mentioned individual and his work," then that book,
and its possible influence, continue of course to exist
also in your present life time, you might be willing to
admit, as your creation of that influence.

Which has nothing to do with the entirely malicious
and false ideas given as the concept called 'Karma'

As always, that idea, 'Karma,' only does serve
Criminal Minds to make you NOT LOOK at THEIR nature,
(their unfortunately wholly irreparable nature) of
insidious malice, of

THEIR enjoying (and forever to enjoy) inflicting
Evil, to express their CONTEMPT for Life,

and at the same time they hide the cause,

and then they do blame the injuries, and the
blindness and unhappiness that THEY inflicted,
on you, on the very victim of it:

that "you yourself caused it somehow," "by
your Karma,"

(Definition of Punishment):

suggesting already the entirely false and
malicious idea, stemming from Criminal Minds,
that "you are - or anybody is - required to
suffer" for past deeds of Evil,

which they then sell as "a sense of Justice."

Inflicting Evil can however never be just, but ONLY
the restriction of Evil Impulses is just.
{definition}

'

THEIR hiding the cause of THEIR Evil by calling the
infliction THEY (or other Criminal Minds) caused on
you or your children, 'Karma,'

that is already more Evil an act, than you are
willing to accept as existing, their actively hiding
their Joy of being Evil to you, by telling you, that
your misfortune, caused solely by individuals who
are Criminal Minds, "is your 'Karma',"

- and Destructive Cowards want you ALSO not
to face the cause of the injury, that is,
to face a person who is a Criminal Mind -
*(n)(n)
[DDC-pi17, etc.]

because THEY WANT you to NOT face Evil, and also not
THAT Evil which is the Evil (which is use of the)
idea of 'Karma.'

'

They inflict Evil on you and on your children
and on anyone all the time, in daily life,

with injuries that include the infliction of
all illnesses, including the destruction of
your body's immune and repair systems, but
also your spiritual Blindness which results
in your INABILITY TO REPAIR THE DAMAGE

- illness and injuries THEY like to
claim "are not caused by them;"

and "modern" Medical "Science," the
very "scientific" quackery and
charlatanry called Medical "Science,"
now as well as since millennia,

does fully support the denial of Evil,
with huge monetary gain indeed for the
licensed professionals themselves, and
that on the back of the suffering of
their mis-informed patients so abused
by the arrogant, licensed quackery,

because they REFUSE to know, that
what always has been and always will
be the cause - and that is, that
*(n)(n)(n)(n)

Criminal Minds inflict the Harmful Life Energy
PARTICLES that destroy your immune system and
your ability to protect and repair your body,
thus *(n)
[iFPP]

resulting in (often for them "incurable")
illnesses, of course, if they do not even
WANT to know the cause, NOR do they want to
know the nature of Life forms itself, on which
the harm is thus inflicted, INCLUDING, WITH,

PLUS the Despair and Stupidity about
their cause, the Stupidity (which is not
at all your being stupid, but it is
THEIR blocking your access TO your
ability to think and to observe,

and you are made and kept THAT
Stupid, that you do not even
KNOW THAT - with your Stupidity

you do not even know anymore how
Awareness works, let alone how
Perception works, *(n)
[iFPP]

which is BLOCKED by them BY MEANS
OF THEIR creating and inflicting
Harmful Life Energy PARTICLES

- you super dumb stupid -

they mean to MAKE you Stupid

- but you do not even know
what stupidity is: It is
INFLICTED AND MAINTAINED
in you BY Criminal Minds;
spiritual Blindness is
INFLICTED on you, in order
also

to PREVENT you from seeing the
causing person and the method used
by him or her, being THE CAUSE of
the trouble inflicted on you (and
on your children);

Blocking, Poisoned Life Energy
PARTICLES, TO MAKE AND KEEP YOU
STUPID, are being *(n)
[DCM]

inflicted on you by them as well, simul-
taneously, that means TOGETHER WITH the
illnesses and injuries,

a vast set of lies are projected
(ideas are contained in Life
Energy Particles - that is how
communication of ideas works, so
you get ideas that are not your
own, assumed "as your own" ideas)
that "it is your body mysteriously
'making itself ill',"

projecting lies with completely
wrong causes, parroted by the
licensed Medical quacks (and by
caring parents to children)

- so as to make these illnesses
and injuries last as long as
possible, or become entirely
irreparable,

because the Blocking Energies inflicted,
PREVENT you from knowing, from sensing-
feeling-perceiving and thus also PREVENT
people from researching the cause of the
illness,

even if they DID get paid for
finding the actual cause as
explained above,

when (Harmful, Poisoned, Altered) Life
Energy "does not exist," and/or "is
not created and not inflicted by
Criminal Minds," *(n)(n)(n)
[Franklin, Lavoisier]
[Descartes]
[Hippocrates]

as the Associated Press' and other
medical and "science" journalists
are continuously telling you with
THEIR malicious "journalism,"

(malicious superstition and
utterly crazy beliefsystems
OF THEM, but they are, like
true quacks, accusing OTHERS
of what THEY do) *(n)(n)

denying the nature of life itself,

resulting (often, with the licensed
medical quackery) in claiming there to
be "incurable" illnesses,

with the ability to see who does what
with what intention, the perception of
truth, BLOCKED INTENTIONALLY

by means of projected, inflicted Harmful
Energies (Poisoned Life Energy PARTICLES).
[iFPP], *(2)
'

(b) Therefore, many of you felt an emotional shock, when you saw it
on a wide screen, in the first 'Star Wars' movie:

a planet blown up by someone from a distance, by means of a
corresponding mass destruction device.

It is also why many of you were so emotionally involved in the
movie 'ET' or 'Extra Terrestrial' - even though it was about an
entirely fictitious creature - who wants to get back to his home
planet or back to his heaven

- 'heaven' or 'release from Earth' which every respectable
religion offers (and with considerable success, too)
because it is based on your memory or sense of truth of
distant past and belonging

...but religion's success lies only in the offering
of it, because it appeals to what is buried in your most
cherished memories when you and others were truly alive,
but

...their success lies not in its actual realization,
for which they would have - following the Human Rights
Issues - to establish social peace on Earth,

'Peace on Earth and Well-being in Man,'

which would then - by the way - obviate the need to
flee it for some other planet or 'heaven,' the need
to offer that exit from Earth as 'salvation' -

or from India or ancient Egypt, to offer the
'exit' from Earth, as "salvation" by eternal
spiritual death or 'non-aliveness,' enforcing
and teaching a 'no desire to be alive,' a
complete irresponsibility, that - according to
the Criminal Mind - "conquers" death forever.
'

_________
Footnotes:

(1) 'The CORRECT Definition of 'Scientologist' - (plus history and
some Fine Particle Physics, and scolding your Stupidity)'
{HRI note 20091105-V1.3-u_all} (CENSORED by GROUPS.GOOGLE)
(5 November 2009 - Version 1.3-u_all on 9 Nov 2009)
http://www.meinews.net/censored-t464942.html
(Its earliest appearance was not yet censored by Groups.Google)
{HRI 20091105-V1.0.1-t}
(5 November 2009 - Version 1.0.1 on 5 Nov 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/msg/14e0da1b8b1bc7fe

(2) 'Definition of Perception and Feeling Increase'
{HRI 20091203-V3.1} {FPP 20091203-V3.1}
(3 December 2009 - Version 3.0 on 21 Dec 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/be.politics/msg/a13f29c9d5b6e3c6

(3) 'Independent, Objective Definition of Evil' (ODE)
{HRI 20090810-V1.1.2}
(10 August 2009 - Version 1.1.2 also on 11 Aug 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/23393a4e6cd078c9

(n) (to be added as indicated)
'

__________
'The Source of Celebrities Tom Cruise and John Travolta's Fame -
the 'Hollywood "Underworld" '
{HRI 20090204-V4.2}
(4 February 2009 - Version 4.2 on 3 Mar 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.martial-arts/msg/81167c9c0822203f

'Main But Missing History Of 'Scientology:' The Grand Theft'
{HRI note 20090121-V3.0}
(21 Jan 2009 - Version 3.0)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/msg/79d4b08b05a4552d

'The Answers to 'Questions to test the "experts" on 'Scientology'
and on 'Scientology' front groups' '
{HRI note 20090102-A-1.0.1}
(2 January 2009 - Answer 17 Feb 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/14653aa695abf369

' 'Scientology is False Tech'-series:
"Awareness Levels, - Chart, - Scales" to PRETEND "Awareness" '
{HRI note 20081010-V2.1}
(10 October 2008 - Version 2.1 on 12 Oct 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/msg/7d8cb6845f31e7a8

' 'Scientology is False Tech'-series: Therapy into 'Drugged'
spiritual death - "Pleasure Moment, Key-out, End Phenomena,
Release, Clear"
{HRI note 20081005-II-V1.0}
(5 October 2008, IInd issue - Version 1.0)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/msg/34de2b8208a2f2fd

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2008-2009 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
of life and about themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

'

The Barbara Schwarz Syndrome, as suffered and described by Thetaone:

Skipper

Aug 26, 2010, 11:58:10 AM8/26/10
That's the singular most insane post I've read on this group in years.

In article <i55l74$1d73$1...@adenine.netfront.net>, Thetaone

Leonardo Been

Aug 26, 2010, 12:21:26 PM8/26/10
(nn) 'The Final FAQ's Answer about alt.religion.scientology - on
sociopaths who want to feel themselves and each other as
"fighting for truth and freedom" ' (FF)
{HRI 20100402-V1.0}
(2 April 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/76f2134a5fb572a4

Commenting on, what

John Dorsay

Aug 26, 2010, 2:46:45 PM8/26/10
On 8/26/2010 11:58 AM, Skipper wrote:
> That's the singular most insane post I've read on this group in years.

I doubt that record will stand for long now that Koos has joined the
thread. Imagine if Roadrunner decides to chime in as well!

<snip kookery for bandwidth>

John

Skipper

Aug 26, 2010, 2:56:07 PM8/26/10
In article <i56cqm$8li$1...@arscc.eternal-september.org>, John Dorsay
<restim...@gmail.com> wrote:

No kidding. Koos seems to try to top himself for crazy on a daily
basis. I wonder what country is paying his welfare checks?

JB

Aug 26, 2010, 3:04:04 PM8/26/10
Thetaone <thet...@icehouse.net> wrote in news:i55l74$1d73$1
@adenine.netfront.net:

Excellent post. Thank you for your contribution.

Honest Abe

Aug 26, 2010, 3:04:28 PM8/26/10
Elron Flubbard is DEAD.

Look up the definition of DEATH.

Anyone that believes that LRH exists in present time is entitled to do so,
but I would like to see them prove it. They won't because they CAN'T, just
as they cannot demonstrate any alleged "OT abilities".

Any that think they are in communication with LRH should consider that some
people believe they communicate with spirits, saints, angels, the deceased,
etc. They have a right to believe this, but most sane people consider them
DELUDED and possibly MENTALLY ILL.

What I can believe, because it is documented and witnessed, is that Flubbard
committed crimes, human rights abuses, used drugs, and finally deteriorated
and died.

If the SOURCE of all that "OT" nonsense was just as vulnerable and mortal as
everyone else, that doesn't validate the nonsense very well, does it?

Leonardo Been

Aug 26, 2010, 4:03:31 PM8/26/10
(About sociopaths "responding," with their typical, intense
and revulsive, spiritually blinding Ugliness, their REVERSE
conscience, and their morbid, malevolent reversal of every-
thing true, to describe nothing BUT themselves)

'

'

Criminal Minds, sociopaths, Demonic creatures etc. have NO PERMISSION
to talk to me (rev 2.0.3)

{Note 20071207-V2.0.3}

(Version 2.0.3
on 26 Nov 2009)

'

Criminal Minds, sociopaths, Demonic creatures, etc. have NO permission
to talk to or speak with me,

unless specifically asked by me, and then only on the question
asked of them by me or by someone for me.

This has always been so, wherever and whenever I could recognize them.

This is how it is in the street, and it is not at all different
in the Usenet newsgroups.

'

'

You can think of these Demonic creatures as street bums,

as to how their soul is, and

as to how the Energies they emanate, are.

Some even claim, that (their and) any soul, and
(those and) any Energies, (also those THEY emanate)
DO NOT EXIST,

so that they are not recognized as the source
of Evil Energies,

nor recognized as Evil souls (that are obvious
from their past-lives).

'

Their only purpose is to destroy life,

and the only reason for their shouting to get a connect-
ion, is, to try and get (to steal) Energy from others,

as they are Energy-vampires too,

and it is not hard to imagine, what THEY would use that
Energy for.

'

'

Do these Hate Beauty, Love and Truth?

Certainly, they so do hate very intensely, very forcefully, with
tremendous rancor. (rancor: 'The deepest malignity or spite;
deep-seated enmity or malice; deep-rooted hatred.')

'

They abhor and are disgusted by genuine Beauty, Love and Truth,

which they may try to approach and "admire" IN ORDER TO
DESTROY IT and to obtain and pervert and subvert the
Energy of.

'

'

Me being fully and wholly their opposite, my communications are so
Strong in Beauty, so All-embracing in Love, and so Rich in Truth,

that these my communications (my Energies) do literally 'burn the
soul' of any Demonic creature, sociopath or mental street bum and
the like:

To such individuals, any communication of mine acts as
'Holy Water,' it burns their soul

- and they react accordingly... some sort of 'explode,'

others, feeling forced to have to feel and to face the
actuality of how people really are,

including feeling the existence and thus the
Energies of demons like l. ron hubbard, and of
his evil soul mates,

will go onto a 'killing spree,' a 'knife-stabbing' "fest"
for them,

TO RE-ESTABLISH THEIR LIES, THEIR FALSE FEELINGS,
AND TO 'DICTATORIALIZE' their lies and false
feelings onto others,

to eradicate and exterminate decent people, and

to kill those who emanate the Energy of pure, penetrating
Truth, of pure, penetrating Beauty, and of pure, and
equally penetrating Love.

'

Therefore - being KIND to them - they are ordered to filter out
of their perception, any communications

not meant for them, not written for them and not posted
or published for them,

that are written by me.

'

'

Koos Nolst Trenite is arguably by far the most Intelligent, by far the
most Beautiful and by far the most Caring philosopher known, and on
top of that the most Truthful and most trusted philosopher known on
Earth and beyond.

KNT hrp&p

_________
reference:

'l. ron hubbard is a 'demon' pretending to be "good" '
(21 April 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/msg/2c9e876e79b3e4c8

Copyright 2008, 2009 by KNT hrp&p
Copyright Conditions as usual ('learnware')

'

'

Independent, Objective Definition of Evil

{HRI 20090810-V1.1.2}

(Version 1.1.2
on 11 Aug 2009)

(suits foreign
language readers)

'

Objective, independent definition of Evil:

Taking away, hindering, preventing or destroying the possibility
or ability of people actively to enjoy Life.

The (hidden) Joy of taking away, hindering, preventing or
destroying the possibility or ability of people actively to
enjoy Life.
{definition}

'

'

Actual or true Definitions, are based on life itself, and that action
of defining, does include the ability and desire, to observe and
experience and to connect to life.

So we observe, that Good and Evil are values that are native to
(the soul of) people:

People strongly wish others to enjoy life, and desire to
enjoy life, especially with each other.

From the feelings connected to this,

people experience what we call a conscience,

and from that, natural law ensues, which intends (law-
makers intend) to protect those natural wishes of people
towards each other and towards themselves:

to be able actively to enjoy life with each other.

'

We observe further, that it is exactly THE OPPOSITE in a small, but
very forcefully hidden, often loud and demanding, and sometimes
charismatic part of the population - on Earth certainly -

who are Criminal Minds:

Statistically, in every hundred people, one is most
intensely, totally and irreparably bent on ENJOYING
to take away, to destroy or hinder people's ability to
enjoy life. (see HRI 'The Nature of War')

That IS the nature of their immortal soul, whether you
like it or not, and it dictates - to themselves and to
others of the same nature - to seek and follow that JOY,

(and they keep each other reminded of their JOYS,
should you manage to show one of them, that there
are other joys than those that have been burnt
indelibly into their soul):

These ENJOY, in one way or other, to take away, hinder, prevent or
destroy the possibility or ability, actively and fully to enjoy Life.

'

It is the existence and presence of THAT part of the population, that
necessitates a Definition of Evil in the first place,

much like there was NO necessity to define 'disease,' in a
society where naturally disease never existed.

(And, by the way, all disease stems directly or indirectly
from, and has been created by, or is being inflicted by,
Criminal Minds.)

'

These ENJOY hindering, preventing or destroying the possibility or
ability - in particular of others - actively to enjoy Life.

In order to bring that about, in order to get support and
cooperation, and to develop their being trusted by you or
by others, they will have to claim the opposite, of course,

as in various belief systems, and including their "sciences,"

where the current, crippling medical "sciences" and the
not less crippling "science" of theoretical physics, are

at present more effective than religion or politics
or art are,

to bring that about: *(2)

Whatever is the most effective and most convincing tool or method,
to force, or by their teachings to "guide," people into hindering,
preventing or destroying the possibility or ability to enjoy Life;

people "must restrict themselves, and let their own life be
dominated,"

and in particular they "must allow, or help to bring about, more
and more 'restriction and domination' in the life of others,
too."

'

'

'

So only due to the presence - and in particular due to the very
forcefully and very intelligently HIDDEN presence - of Criminal
Minds,

which I am constantly exposing for you, and teach you about in
the Human Rights Issues (HRI's),

does it become necessary, and indeed vital, to Define objectively,
what is Evil.

'

This definition then also results in all kind of practical
things (which are now the titles of Human Rights Issues)
such as *(1)

The Rights of Criminal Minds,

The First International Law,

The First Law of Human Rights

The Second Law of Human Rights

The Definition of Sanity,

The Definition of Insane,

The Definition of Peace,

Defining God Correctly,

Penetrating Buddhism and Hinduism

Religious Freedom

Introduction to Journalism Course,

and

Introduction to Fine Particle Physics,

to name some basic issues that stem from the very strong, basic,
innate, natural desire, to defend and increase values that are
native to (the soul of) people

- PEOPLE STRONGLY WISH OTHERS TO ENJOY LIFE, and they desire to
enjoy life themselves, especially with each other.

From the feelings connected to this, people experience
what we call a CONSCIENCE, and from that, then,

NATURAL LAW ensues, which intends to protect those
natural wishes of people towards each other and
towards themselves.
{definition}

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34
_________
Footnotes:

(1) These are Titles of Human Rights Issues, or of HRI subjects.

(2) 'Evil Creatures Fight for Evil BELIEFS, versus the Rational
Truth' (ECFEB)
{HRI 20080918-V1.5.1}
(8 Sept 2008 - Version 1.5.1 on 15 Mar 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/9dcf45b8b09b581c

(further footnotes to be added, as indicated)

__________
'Info on 'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics
Major Discoveries'' (on {FPP 20070331-V2.2} {HRI 20070331-V2.2})
(8 April 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/f783820ac17aa490

'Iran has become a Nazi State' - (includes
'Criminal Minds ENJOY LYING, And THEY Know
They Intentionally Lie' {HRI 20050527-V3.5.2})
(1 April 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.jewish/msg/84e8d7bd46679d1c

'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics Major
Discoveries' ('How to become free of evil people') (DCM)
{FPP 20070331-V2.7}
{HRI 20070331-V2.7}
(31 March 2007 - V2.7 on 30 Apr 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c119dfc9bd620170

(further references to be added, as applicable)
'

__________
Issue note:

An 'Independent, objective Definition of Evil,' was requested
by Tom Davidson of Richmond, VA, "tadchem" <tadc...@comcast.net

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2009 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher

and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
of life and about themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

John Dorsay

Aug 26, 2010, 5:19:47 PM8/26/10
On 8/26/2010 4:03 PM, Leonardo Been wrote:
> (About sociopaths "responding," with their typical, intense
> and revulsive, spiritually blinding Ugliness, their REVERSE
> conscience, and their morbid, malevolent reversal of every-
> thing true, to describe nothing BUT themselves)
>
> '
>
> '
>
> Criminal Minds, sociopaths, Demonic creatures etc. have NO PERMISSION
> to talk to me (rev 2.0.3)

In the first place, we weren't talking TO you. We were talking
ABOUT you. Learn the difference, psychokiller.

In the second place, NOBODY NEEDS YOUR PERMISSION TO POST TO USENET.
If you can't handle that, maybe you should go back on your meds.

<snip remaining insane kook-babble>

Leonardo Been

Aug 26, 2010, 5:25:46 PM8/26/10
(nn) 'The Final FAQ's Answer about alt.religion.scientology - on
sociopaths who want to feel themselves and each other as
"fighting for truth and freedom" ' (FF)
{HRI 20100402-V1.0}
(2 April 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/76f2134a5fb572a4

and

(nn) 'Evil Creatures Fight for Evil BELIEFS, versus the Rational

Truth' (ECFEB)
{HRI 20080918-V1.5.1}
(8 Sept 2008 - Version 1.5.1 on 15 Mar 2009)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/msg/616f6a57104c8e87

'

'

'

Leonardo Been

Aug 26, 2010, 5:45:24 PM8/26/10
On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:04:28 -0400, Honest Abe wrote:

> Look up the definition of DEATH.
>

> some people believe they communicate with spirits, saints, angels, the

> deceased, etc. They have a right to believe this, but most sane people
> consider them DELUDED and possibly MENTALLY ILL.

'

The quoted poster PROVES, already by his statement above, that he
HIMSELF is

SEVERELY, maliciously and destructively mentally ill - in other
and far more precise words:

a severe Criminal Mind.

'

Which confirms again

Leonardo Been

Aug 26, 2010, 5:48:32 PM8/26/10
Repeat of command:

John Dorsay

Thetaone

Aug 26, 2010, 10:02:05 PM8/26/10
On 8/26/2010 12:04 PM, JB wrote:

> Excellent post. Thank you for your contribution.

Thank you, and you're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Leonardo Been

Aug 27, 2010, 12:24:18 AM8/27/10
Criminal Minds have - like the original poster has - everything
IN REVERSE. Where

Truth "is lies,"

Love "is hate,"

Beauty "is Ugliness,"

etc..

- and so he has to claim, with Satan himself,
that Life "is a game" -

he is being in the 'Spiritual Underworld' with Hubbard:

(nn) 'The Spiritual 'Underworld:' l. ron hubbard a thousand times
more Evil,* than (his hand-picked director of 'Scientology')
David Miscavige'
{HRI note 20100729-I-V2.0}
(29 July 2010 - Version 2.0 on 4 Aug 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/21b7d6f10e402fe7

'

'

Thus - from a spiritual viewpoint, and all of life IS spiritual - the
original poster is either a severe Criminal Mind, OR fully hypnotized
to DENY ANY AND ALL TRUTH that in any way exposes Hubbard (whom he
calls "LRH" - which is already a term implying a heavy refusal to
face that individual or to have fully blocked perception on the
subject):

I have called the forceful, malicious and highly destructive insanity,
of attacking anyone, who - even to the slightest extent - DOES face
Hubbard,

I have called such a malicious attacker to be suffering from
a 'Barbara Schwarz Syndrome.'

The original poster confirms once again

(nn) 'The CORRECT Definition of 'Scientologist' - (plus history and

some Fine Particle Physics, and scolding your Stupidity)'

{HRI note 20091105-V1.3} (archived 20100101 by groups.google)
http://groups.google.com/group/can.politics/msg/d2426717d40380ee

'

He FORCEFULLY HATES and DESTROYS truth - even when mentioning it -
while he,

on Thu, 26 Aug 2010 05:03:48 -0700, as Thetaone ('Scientologist')
wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/653d60432147085c

'

Again:

Criminal Minds have everything IN REVERSE.

Truth "is lies,"

Love "is hate,"

Beauty "is Ugliness."

Or in the words of Satan himself: "Beauty and Ugliness is 'just a
consideration'."

(nn) ' 'Scientology is False Tech'-series: "Awareness Levels, - Chart,

- Scales" to PRETEND "Awareness" '
{HRI note 20081010-V2.1}
(10 October 2008 - Version 2.1 on 12 Oct 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/msg/7d8cb6845f31e7a8

(nn) ' 'Scientology is False Tech'-series: Therapy into 'Drugged'

Skipper

Aug 27, 2010, 1:30:13 AM8/27/10
In article <pan.2010.08.26....@yahoo.com>, Leonardo Been
<leonar...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Criminal Minds, sociopaths, Demonic creatures etc. have NO PERMISSION
> to talk to me (rev 2.0.3)

Koos, how is it they give you computer privileges in that asylum?

Skipper

Aug 27, 2010, 1:31:45 AM8/27/10
<leonar...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> a severe Criminal Mind.

In your projection you're not criminal, Koos, you're just rabidly
psychotic.

Andrew Robertson

Aug 27, 2010, 5:15:06 AM8/27/10

"Leonardo Been" <leonar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Criminal Minds have -

<snip>

> I have called such a malicious attacker to be suffering from
> a 'Barbara Schwarz Syndrome.'

Barbara is an intelligent, resourceful, independent and assertive woman whom
I value very much as a friend regardless of the fact that we disagree on
many issues.

You see Koos, the ability to care about another person is not dependent on
shared views but rather on an acceptance of the fact that there are deeper
forces at play in any human relationship than mere agreement.

To tolerate and accept that you may be wrong and the ability to understand
another's views without rancour or malevolent discourse is the catalyst for
understanding and love.

Regards

Andrew Robertson

Wellington, New Zealand

Leonardo Been

Aug 27, 2010, 5:58:30 AM8/27/10
Both they and we, would be better off, if they came out of the closet
and openly stated their condition.

[poster Andrew Robertson has since long been outed as a sociopath
- and they do not change.]

For themselves to state or even admit their condition, however, is
contrary to their condition and purpose:

alt.religion.scientology consists of a group - people posting there
and interacting there - a group of sociopaths in various states or
degrees of putrefaction (of offensive decay), and their supporters,

- which, from a sociological viewpoint is highly interesting, to
study such a group -

WHO EXECUTE THEIR PURPOSE OF MAKING THEMSELVES AND EACH OTHER (and
any other, fitting or convenient sociopath) SEEM "NORMAL" or "NOT-
SOCIOPATHS," and even "much better than others."

___________
quoted from:

(nn) 'The Final FAQ's Answer about alt.religion.scientology - on
sociopaths who want to feel themselves and each other as
"fighting for truth and freedom" ' (FF)
{HRI 20100402-V1.0}
(2 April 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/76f2134a5fb572a4

'

'

Andrew Robertson

Aug 27, 2010, 7:28:07 AM8/27/10

"Leonardo Been" <leonar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

<snip>

> [poster Andrew Robertson has since long been outed as a sociopath
> - and they do not change.]

Oh well, Koos, at least I don't blame L Ron Hubbard for my sociopathic
valance.

In fact it was all John Dorsay's fault, for introducing me to the dark art
of Scientology criticism via Cornelius Krasel, Jeta Eggers, Andreas
Heldal-Lund and others suppressive malcontents.

But I am very fond of broccoli, a wonder vegetable with many health giving
properties so I can't be all bad.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7541639.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6927359.stm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11085454

Andrew

Freedom Man

Aug 27, 2010, 2:32:43 PM8/27/10
See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?

Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still torture and
kill each other over ancient myths and superstitions.

"We all remember how many religious wars were fought for a religion of love
and gentleness; how many bodies were burned alive with the genuinely kind
intention of saving souls from the eternal fire of hell." --- Karl Popper

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many
people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."
--- Robert M. Pirsig

Either God wants to abolish evil and cannot, or he can but does not want to.
If he wants to but cannot he is impotent. If he can but does not want to, he
is wicked. If he neither can nor wants to, then he is both powerless and
wicked.
--- Epicurus, Greek philosopher, circa 300 B.C.

"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and
evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that
takes religion."
--- Steven Weinberg, quoted in The New York Times, April 20, 1999

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false,
and by rulers as useful."
--- Seneca the Younger (4? BC - 65 AD)

"Religion once ruled the world. It was called the Dark Ages." --- Ruth
Green.

"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." ---
Victor Stenger.

"I don't believe in God because I don't believe in Mother Goose." ---
Clarence Darrow

"As my ancestors are free from slavery, I am free from the slavery of
religion." --- Butterfly McQueen

"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." --- Mark Twain

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in
all fiction." --- Richard Dawkins

"Cult today, religion tomorrow."

The Freedom From Religion Foundation: http://ffrf.org/
The Secular Coalition for America: www.secular.org
Secular Student Alliance: www.secularstudents.org
www.infidels.org
www.humaniststudies.org
www.atheistalliance.org
www.americanhumanist.org

Honest Abe

Aug 27, 2010, 2:54:11 PM8/27/10

> On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:04:28 -0400, Honest Abe wrote:
>
>> Look up the definition of DEATH.

>> some people believe they communicate with spirits, saints, angels, the
>> deceased, etc. They have a right to believe this, but most sane people
>> consider them DELUDED and possibly MENTALLY ILL.

> The quoted poster PROVES, already by his statement above, that he
> HIMSELF is SEVERELY, maliciously and destructively mentally ill - in other
> and far more precise words:
> a severe Criminal Mind.

Really?
WHAT, specifically, in the quote is evidence of mental illness or
criminality?
Do you know what the phenomenon of psychological PROJECTION is?

Hartley Patterson

Aug 27, 2010, 11:04:11 PM8/27/10
thet...@icehouse.net wrote:

> I am well aware that any who receive such a
> briefing must sign a non-disclosure agreement with rather severe
> penalties such as being declared, expelled, prosecuted, sued for
> enormous sums of money, etc.

I'm sure, but given the leaky state of the CoS right now Confidential Briefings don't stay that
way for long. If you are correct, other sources will back you up.

> I believe that these people were told that LRH committed some crimes,
> that he was heavily taking drugs, and that towards the end he declined
> into a very low condition before dying.

That would 'interesting', but that does not make it more likely.

> I believe they were also told that they must never, under any
> circumstances, try to contact LRH, that he had "passed-on", and that to
> do so would mean an immediate declare, expulsion, and a vigorous
> lawsuit.

This is deja vu all over again.

St Paul was, as Acts tells us, in serious dispute with the family of Jesus over what direction
Christianity should take. He trumped them by saying he was being told what to do by Jesus
directly in dreams, and they backed down. Later he condemned all similar revelations by others,
saying that the time for such was past.

--
FREEDOM is a trademark owned by
Religious Technology Center

realpch

Aug 28, 2010, 3:05:49 AM8/28/10
Leonardo Been wrote:

> Both they and we, would be better off, if they came out of the closet
> and openly stated their condition.
>
> [poster Andrew Robertson has since long been outed as a sociopath
> - and they do not change.]

<snip>

Aw. get outa here. Nobody thinks that except you.

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata DDT, OD, THC

Aug 28, 2010, 11:12:02 AM8/28/10

"Freedom Man" <lib...@once.net> wrote in message

> See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?

No, what we're discussing is SCIENTOLOGY, which is, as its founder L. Ron
Hubbard said, "neither a science nor religion."

--
Rev. Norle Enturbulata
"Church" of Cartoonism
* L. Ron Hubbard, "Critics of Scientology", November 5, 1967
*
* "All men shall be my slaves! All women shall succumb to my charms! All
mankind shall grovel at my feet and not know why!"
- L. Ron Hubbard, "Personal Affirmations"

Jommy Cross

Sep 3, 2010, 10:10:41 PM9/3/10
On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 19:02:05 -0700, Thetaone <thet...@icehouse.net> wrote
in msg <i576at$md3$1...@adenine.netfront.net>:

>On 8/26/2010 12:04 PM, JB wrote:
>>
>> Excellent post. Thank you for your contribution.
>

>Thank you, and you're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I pretty well creamed my jeans when I read it. Never have so many golden
energy particles surged through my nueronal membranes. My cat broke into a
spontaneous t'ai chi figure round my keyboard, and my coffee reheated
itself in its cup.

So do I get a reply now?

You seem to be a write only poster unless presented with extreme praise
(JB) or abuse (Koos).

Incident zero: Ron trolled you

Ever yours in fandom,
Jommy Cross

This message brought to you by Radio Free Albemuth:
before you hallucinate

The Admiral

Sep 4, 2010, 11:12:08 AM9/4/10

"Jommy Cross" <jommycross@[127.1]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 19:02:05 -0700, Thetaone <thet...@icehouse.net> wrote
> in msg <i576at$md3$1...@adenine.netfront.net>:
>
>>On 8/26/2010 12:04 PM, JB wrote:
>>>
>>> Excellent post. Thank you for your contribution.
>>

>>Thank you, and you're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
>
> I pretty well creamed my jeans when I read it. Never have so many golden
> energy particles surged through my nueronal membranes. My cat broke into a
> spontaneous t'ai chi figure round my keyboard, and my coffee reheated
> itself in its cup.
>
> So do I get a reply now?

He's excused. Must have been reading my blog
every waking hour over the past couple of days.

If THAT isn't a total waste of golden life (and time)
energy particles ... then what is? - Since it's all fake
as everybody knows.

> You seem to be a write only poster unless presented with extreme praise
> (JB) or abuse (Koos).

"Master-Strategy" ?

> Incident zero: Ron trolled you

;-)

> Ever yours in fandom,
> Jommy Cross

> This message brought to you by Radio Free Albemuth:
> before you hallucinate

http://paramejgian.wordpress.com

Michael Reuss

Sep 4, 2010, 1:46:23 PM9/4/10
> Thetaone <thet...@icehouse.net> wrote:

> Over the past few months I've exchanged emails with a number of
> Scientologists on the upper Bridge, and I've once again run into a very
> curious phenomenon when the topic goes onto LRH in PT. You see I also
> ran into this exact same phenomenon quite a few years ago when I was
> actively posting on the newsgroups.

It is a scientific fact, proved beyond dispute, that the Thetan known as
Lafayette Ron Hubbard was a cluster, formed from the asshole BTs of three
ancient grobbot worms. And if you don't believe me, just google "LRH Grobbot
worm."

Those three asshole BTs that made up LRH are no longer clustered together, but
can be found as various sphincters in the body of Norman Starkey, who, as
executor of LRH's estate, happened to be nearby when the Marcabs blasted the LRH
body cluster with their (then) new SonicBlow Thetan Repeller [tm] technology.
The original idea behind SonicBlow was really as a cost saving measure, so that
in areas near to planets, where atmospheric or oceanic liquids are available to
conduct sound waves, they wouldn't have to transport huge tanks of glycol and
refrigeration equipment, which is a tiresome and costly pain-in-the-ass. But we
all now now that SonicBlow turned out to work even better than anything
previously tried, including frozen glycol. Of course, in the absence of any
sonic wave carrying medium, such as in interstellar space, for example,
freezing the little buggers in glycol is still the preferred method of
manipulating and transporting BTS.

But, seeing as the DC-8s were already equipped for that anyway, that's no
biggie. Oh and just to be clear, the DC-8s I'm talking about are not the
Earthly ones, but the big space jobs. Isn't it funny that because of
Scientology, we now affectionately name those huge 200 hundred kilometer long
interstellar jump ships after a small atmospheric Teegeeackian atmospheric
aircraft? I love the Marcabian's sense of humor. But I digress.

Before you even say anything in response, I know what you're going to ask. And
the answer is, no I cannot show you the documents/proof. I only got to see them
myself as a courtesy measure, due to my membership on the ARSCC Intelligence
Subcommitte. And of course they were just using me. The officer in charge sort
or hinted that he wouldn't mind too much if the information got leaked <wink>
<wink>. Of course, I was only too happy to oblige him. But the actual records
of the op are highly classified documents, closely held by the State Secrets
Record Retention and Information Retrieval subcommand, which everyone knows is a
branch of the MIFTSC (Marcab Invader Fleet [Teegeeack] Support Command).